Über Brightcove

Webbasierte Lösung für die Videobearbeitung, mit der Unternehmen Aktivitäten in Vertrieb und Marketing, die Kommunikation und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Brightcove

Reporting methods are hard to get video-to-video comparison reports without using workarounds that involve a ton of manual work.

Bewertungen zu Brightcove

3,9
3,8
3,8

Brightcove hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brightcove bereits verwendet?

Julien
Julien
Chef de projet technique in Frankreich
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing solution to upload and track video marketing metrics

Kommentare: Overall I have had a very positive experience and Brightcove as a product has really exceeded my expectations as far as user interface, video uploading process, reporting by individual video content and metrics sharing and exporting.

The ability to quickly and efficiently upload larger video files and mp4 files, create a video library and copy video embed code that content can be leveraged and published across other platforms. It is a very modernized and robust solution that stands out from similar tools in the market.

The ability to customize user permission and settings is something that I would like to see improved. I would like to have the ability to create customized permissions based on roles like marketing, content creator and admin roles.

Sr. Manager Digital Marketing in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good except for the reporting functionality

Kommentare: I'd give it a 3 out of 5. The basic functionality of video hosting is acceptable but the reporting is poor. I was hired into this organization and Brightcove was the video hosting platform in use. I have previously used Wistia and had a reasonably good experience with it.

For the most part, it allows me to host & edit the videos that I embed on the web pages that I create.

I find your reporting interface to be pretty horrible for my use case. If given the opportunity, I would ask Brightcove or one of your UX people, who your intended customer base is and how you expect a customer with many videos to navigate through your reporting functionality? Being able to visualize the most popular videos is helpful but not the only question I'm trying to answer. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to customize my interface. Again, for instances with many users and videos, what is your expectation of how these disparate users will engage with the platform?

Jason
Sr Director of IT and Digital Operations in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform and support

Kommentare: Very happy. Great support, excellent platform and features.

Ease of deployment and strong stability of the platform. This is key when doing a large amount of consumer facing video.

Would like to see better QoE analytics from the platform. Helps know how the user experience is.

Eventservice, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easiest video platform ever

I use Brightcove daily as a Digital Production Manager. The entire interface is intuitive and user-friendly, from uploading videos to creating playlists to manipulating players. Their gallery players are my favorite aspect because it layouts playlists in a clean, modern player and easy to integrate into landing pages. Also their customer support is top-notch. When I have trouble with customizing a player or troubleshooting why a set of them weren't working on my webpages, their engineers provided quick, thorough support.

What I like least is the limited analytics available. Most often than not, our clients want to know how many unique views they received or how many people viewed the video at specific time markers. Brightcove, unfortunately, doesn't supply this data.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It handles the traffic and looks great

I love how easy it is to embed video hosted on Brightcove in our website or resource center. We pull video directly from brightcove into streams in uberflip, and it requires no work beyond the initial setup. I really appreciate all of the options in players as well, from adding logos, skins, playback options, etc., it's easy to customize. Video is such an important part of our business, Brightcove is also by extension!

This is totally on my organization and not on Brightcove, but we have a lot of users in our instance. These users have caused issues by changing things in Brightcove, which cause issues on our website or on our resource center. I have not figured out how to, or if it is possible to, approve/deny changes made to videos before they are published.

Phillip
Digital Content Manager in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Livestreams and video hosting

Kommentare: Outages have become more rare, but when they happen, yowzers. All videos die for all users. Not a pretty picture.

Over the years, the uploading and editing features have become easier to use. Generally, a user is one or two clicks away from accomplishing tasks.

Player selections generally feel like they lag behind what is needed for modern websites.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's no YouTube

Kommentare: I would much rather convince our organization to swap over to exclusively use YouTube for all of our video needs, but there is still some value to be had from using Brightcove if you aren't ready/willing to go all in on YouTube.

It does a decent job at getting the analytics you need, if you're patient enough to wait for who knows how long to get the information back. You're not going to forget about YouTube, but there is still some value to be had from Brightcove.

The reporting isn't super flexible, robust, or timely. It could definitely be because of the way our organization has implemented Brightcove, but it's not uncommon to wait 10+ minutes for a simple report to see how many views a couple videos have received.

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brightcove gives all of our video content a good home

My favorite thing about Brightcove is the social functionality that allows me to publish videos to Youtube, Twitter, and other platforms. I don't have to export video and import it elsewhere. It makes sharing simple.

My least favorite thing about Brightcove has to do with our users who upload duplicate content, or who don't use proper tags. We have thousands of videos, one video can be in 20+ languages, and when users aren't adding them in a uniform manner, searching them can be a real hassle.

Tanner
Tanner
Product Marketing Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good video management platform that could use better reporting

Easy to use video hosting platform. Many upload customization options, and a great one-click landing page option. Easy to implement on landing pages and track within playlists.

Stella
Scientist in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A very suitable solution for video streaming for businesses

Kommentare: A very suitable solution for video streaming for businesses

With this software, the company is able to manage the live streams on our platform. The customer service is very helpful. You will have a great experience while uploading videos, sharing, and embedding them on your web page.

The analytics especially those features used for live streaming metrics are very rude. The developers should invest more in this field.

Attorney in USA

Generally positive, but a bit finicky at times.

I would view this as a barebones solution. It does what it needs to, gives you what you need and what you ask. They have made big improvements with their new client, but there must be better out there.

I can live with the slow server speed and awkward interface, but oh my god the search feature is unforgivable.

james
Digital Manager in UK

Mixed feelings

Robust, easy to use system, very good for hosting and managing on-demand video. API useful for advanced integrations

Support is appalling / almost non-existent. Feature enhancements come at a slow pace and the good ones tend to be at extra cost

Kyley Shinead
Kyley Shinead
Sr. Content Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Used to host videos on website.

Simple website hosting of videos. Video is a big part of modern websites so a tool that lets you host your videos (without a logo watermark) is useful.

Christina
PR Manager in USA

Brightcove Review

Kommentare: It functions very well.

Ease of use and functionality -- great for internal communications with password protection for all employees

Verlagswesen

We're finally able to publish to a website, as well as social media platforms.

It's great to be able to publish to a website, as well as social media platforms. We used to have to use several programs/platforms, but Brightcove helps eliminate extra steps.

Everything is great, until you need to search for a video. Unless you know the exact tags you've used, good luck!

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great video hosting platform

We really liked having a secure place to store video files. It's a nice professional way to share videos.

Embedding on third party sites an be a drag. It also doesn't have native integrations with other big platforms like HubSpot. Wistia which is another great platform does.