Über Liberty Consignment

Eine vollständige Warenkorb-, Katalog- und Zahlungslösung.

Erfahre mehr über Liberty Consignment

With a range of skill sets among our members, everyone finds it easy to use. The prompts are numerous, and the help menu is superb.

Frustrating for correcting errors and for adding quantity of products.

Bewertungen zu Liberty Consignment

Liberty Consignment hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Liberty Consignment bereits verwendet?

Waqas
Waqas
Opretional manager in Pakistan
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I must say it is superb

I have to say that liberty4 consigment is the brilliant software for handling consigments it have all the thing you required i am impressed and i must say their techincal team is also upto mark

It is very nice and good but a liitle hard to understand

Jennifer
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Worn with LUV is a children’s consignment shop located in Finksburg, MD. Having been open for almost 4 years with the help of Liberty4 Consignment, we have grown slowly but steadily. We pride ourselves on the quality of our items and rely on our software to help us run an efficient business. When we first opened back in December 2009, we started with a different consignment software that claimed that it could do everything that we wanted it to do. In addition, this software boasted great support for the stores who have their software. Within 3 months of purchasing the software and opening my store, I ran into problems and the support staff was unavailable and unresponsive. This is when I called the sales team at Liberty. Within a week of phone calls and decision making, I took the plunge and made the switch to Liberty4 Consignment in April 2009. I spent the first week during the transition on the phone on a few occasions with the tech staff who did everything they could to make the conversion seamless. While there were challenges in starting all over after having started just a few short months before, after all the time and attention I received from the tech staff at Liberty, I knew I made the right choice. As weeks passed and my comfort level increased, I learned more and more pieces of the software and realized how multi-faceted the software really was. A novice can use it to do the basics. Each employee who has been trained on the system in our store has made a smooth transition and has learned the required functions quickly and seamlessly. I would be lying if I said that every day was perfect and there were no problems. One of the best parts of the Liberty4 Consignment system and the ResaleWorld “family” is the tech team. I have always gotten great help from Angel, Russ, Alex, Mahaswar and others who have come to my tech call aid. Instead of calling in and waiting on hold until you can be helped, ResaleWorld has you call in and be put into a tech queue. I have always been called back the same day, most of the time within the hour. Problems encountered have been fixed quickly too; in some cases a more lengthy discussion or research is needed and a follow up call has been made. I have come to know and respect the guys in the By April of 2011, with quite a bit of help again from the dedicated tech staff at ResaleWorld, Worn with LUV became an online presence by using ReCommerce. Again, without the tech staff, I would have been able to make the transition but they made the work appear to be seamless and effortless. I trusted that any bumps in the road would be handled professionally and with great care. It was in February of 2013 that Worn with LUV ventured onto eBay and we have grown by leaps and bounds since adding this simple feature. This transition was made easier because I knew we had the support team available if we needed it. Liberty4 Consignment is an integral part of Worn with LUV and it’s not just a software program. I refer to my “tech team” when I am questioned about how our software works or when there is a problem I can’t answer. I know that the support plan and the tech staff of Resale World are part of the “team” that helps to make Worn with LUV be as successful as it can be. If you are considering purchasing Liberty4 Consignment, you can’t just purchase the software, as you will be missing an integral part of what makes it work best. You really need to make sure that you also get the support plan because having the ability to have access to the best support team in the industry who is devoted to helping you grow your business to be the best it can be, is what made me know that I made the right decision with the software! Liberty4 Consignment and ResaleWorld's tech support team is the best decision a consignment store can make for their business and it's worth every penny!

Lauren
President in USA

Unhappy Client

I like the actual software okay. Now that I know how to navigate the features I use most frequently, it's easy and fairly quick to use and enter items and make sales.

I purchased this software over 4 years ago. I have also subscribed to the tech support plan for just as long, and the tag plan for quite some time, and added users. Even though I've spent thousands on these products, almost every time I call for help with something, they want more money. The customer service is horrible and they know that since you've purchased the software, and have your entire inventory within it, they corner you into paying whatever charges they decide to impose at any time. I'm so sick of feeling abused by Resale World. I wish I would have chosen another software company that valued my business and didn't make me feel like they hijacked my money. Additionally, tech support has no idea what they are talking about half the time.

Antwort von Resaleworld

I wanted to respond to the review after having read the specifics and also investigating the account in detail. I first and foremost want to say that we value each and every one of our customers and that customer service is our number one priority. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear how you like the usage and feature set of the software. We work extremely hard to produce the absolute best software we can. We also continually strive to improve feature set and offerings based on customer feedback and market demand. I wanted to investigate what you are saying re: additional charges. The store has been on a tech support plan and has received FREE updates to the version that was originally purchased in 2011. When we released a new version of the software over a year later there was a charge to upgrade to that new version if you wanted to upgrade. You did not opt to do so. Our company actually offers our clients an incentive to get FREE major upgrades via a Reward program we offer everyone at the time of purchase. This is pretty much unheard of in the software industry. Almost everyone can relate to having at least heard of if not bought software like Turbo Tax. Turbo tax and other well known software like Quickbooks release new products every year. Whether you bought their 2014 version or not you still would have to pay if you want the new 2015 version. They may give you a small credit of like 50.00 but you still have to pay for the new version if you would like to utilize it. With our specialized software at a higher price point we offer a much better credit plus as I just mentioned we even offer it for FREE if you are on our Reward incentive program. That is when you sign up for both our tech support and tag plan within 30 days of purchase. Lauren you opted not to do so and did not add a tag plan until over a year after your purchased the software. We offered the reward program to you verbally at time of purchase,then via a follow up email at the time of purchase and then via a customer service follow up phone call from our sales assistant Jennifer. I checked for any other charges on your account and see no additional charges from us for anything. You have only purchased tags from us. No hardware and no additional support charges other than the price of your support contract. I personally extended lower pricing on your support plan when you asked for an extension prior to adding on an additional user license that you stated you had not had the time to implement. I also converted a license you purchased for another location for you at no charge plus this was an exception to our standard policy. We also price matched on tags that you were buying from another vendor. We do not require that you upgrade to the latest version and I believe from reading your file that this is where the issue is arising where you are saying we are requiring money for other things. Our support staff works very hard to give the best customer service possible. We have excellent tools such as remote access that we utilize all the time to connect directly to your computer as well as personalized one on one phone support . We offer the most staff and longest support hours in our industry. We also as you can see from other customer feedback get many glowing reviews of our techs and their knowledge and service skills. If you ever feel that one of our techs you speak with has not given you the correct answer or explained something to your satisfaction...not assisted you in a polite manner etc., we want to know about that right away. Our tech support manager is Alex Sliment and he is always happy to look in to a call. We record all support calls for quality assurance. We can address a call immediately. We will then communicate with the tech in question. We will listen completely to any call and follow up with you on actions taken and discuss the findings. Thank you again for your feedback and please contact us directly should any issues arise that we can assist you with.

Julie
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend Liberty Consignment for a business!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Liberty Consignment has been absolutely amazing!! The customer service is spot on and always gets back in a timely manner. If you already have a business and are looking for a new software program or starting a new business Liberty Consignment is the one to buy hands down!

What I like most about Liberty Consignment is how easy it is to learn and use. Their customer service is topnotch! I love how easy it is print a report under different categories also!

The least thing I like about Liberty Consignment is...not sure actually. I can't really think of one specific thing that I've had issues with that would make me state a negative. The program is so thorough I still don't know all it can do. Not disappointed at all!

Antwort von Resaleworld

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Julie! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and your support of the Liberty Software. All of us at Resaleworld appreciate your business, and happy that you are part of our family!

Alicia
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

24 HAPPY YEARS of Liberty Consignment usage...

Kommentare: Liberty consignment and retail management offers all the controls necessary to have retail/resale operations handled so I can run the rest of my business taking care of most Book-keeping, Ticketing, Sales, Reporting for taxes, Inventory Management, Payments, Web Integration and POS handling.
If I didn't have liberty, I'd quit.

Powerful resale management, customizable and great support. What I like most about the software is the team behind it, their collective dedication to solving their clients issues. Their system is always evolving as is the business landscape. The targets keep moving and they keep updating to meet those new needs.

It offers so many customization that it can be easy for new staff to make mistakes. Price codes are wonderful and complicated controls, not to be left to a little trained employee.

Mark
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I cannot tell you enough how satisfied, impressed my wife and I are over the service and support we have received during the construction of our new ReCommerce website integrated with Liberty 4 Consignment. We have been using Liberty since we opened our store in early 2008 along with an independently hosted website that administered ourselves. Since store opening we already had a reference standard for software support in the form of Angel Vazquez. The rest of the support team has been great as well. We have found Liberty to be a robust and versatile and logical tool and the support staff flexible and eager to please in making adaptations based on our needs. It was only logical to integrate our website into it. After consulting with Angel this past summer about implementing Liberty's integrated ReCommerce web hosting it seemed a no-brainer to sign on, especially as he then had available time to work on our site. As I had a lot of travel and other distractions that made me slow to do the the work I needed to in moving all of the images from our existing website into Liberty to make ready for the conversion. By the time I was ready for him, Angel had a lot on his plate, but he went well above and beyond to get me up and running once I was ready, and antsy, to convert. Since that time he has been equally attentive to my continual requests as we continue to tweak the site. I cannot say enough about his proficiency, patience and cooperation in this project and in general. I also want to sing the praises of Mahashwar. I met him at the Resale World office for a brief seminar about ReCommerce shortly after Angel convinced me to sign on. Mahashwar gave me an excellent overview and from that day on has tirelessly fielded my continual questions as I continue to fine tune the website. Whether it is a ReCommerce or a general Liberty issue, I have sometimes felt guilty as we execute his instructions on our multiple computers and offered to "let him go" while I complete them but he always cheerfully stays with me until he knows all is good. While the one-two punch of Angel and Mahashwar are the Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris of software technical support, the rest of the team has been great to us as well. All are articulate and attentive and follow through. I am also impressed with ReCommerce tool itself. Especially after the software I had been using for our website it is a joy to use even aside from the integration with the latest version of Liberty 4 Consignment. The i-phone and i-pad app has been a joy to use, greatly simplifying getting items online quickly.

Kerri
Owner in
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is the Best Investment to grow and Manage your Business

Kommentare: We've had Liberty for over 15 years now. We started with the dekstop version and moved over to the Cloud version as we added locations. The cloud makes it so easy to move items from one store to another. We also love the seperate and combined reporitng we can get. The software itself makes it easy to enter inventory that we purchase upfront. The staff and the techs are great to work with and truly care... which is so rare to see these days. Go with Liberty and you'll get top notch service, product and peace of mind!

Ease of use and features! The software is very flexible and enables us to run reports to help us know whats in inventory, what days are busiest so we know how to staff, what is selling the best and the worst and much more. The Resale Rewards program keeps our consignors coming back again and again. We use to use a punch card system which lost us money. Resale reward tracks everything for your customers on their mobile devices and they love it.

None really ...It is the best employee you'll ever have! The software works for you not the other way around.

Nina

Good, not great.

Robust. Dependable. Hasn't crashed yet. User friendly. Screen displays are pretty customizable. Tech staff is VERY knowledgeable. Pick their brain, they enjoy the challenge and are very willing to work with store owners who have a higher level of technical knowledge. They offer online trainings - perfect for those of us who cannot fly to FL for 3 days!

Pricey, but worth it IMOP. Reporting isn't as customizable as I would like but they will work with you on ad hocs - at a price. POS features could be improved upon, such as individual coupons within a multi item receipt... Tech support plan requires purchase of thermal tags = not cheap. I never get a warm body when I call in - always have to leave a message, BUT calls are usually returned within same biz day. Vendor's trainings are held quarterly and seem to be during busy industry times and will not held if it falls around holidays? In 2013, I wanted to enroll in Liberty Cloud. Was reviewing web advertised pricing I was looking at with a salesperson, who stated the price I was quoting to her was not correct - I sent her a screen shot of what I saw. She saw it and said it was wrong. Within minutes, the web page was updated to a different package and I was simply thanked for pointing out the mistake. Just remember that this is a business, not a charity. Businesses don't make money giving stuff away. Right?

Ross
Treasurer in USA

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: We dramatically improved our management of our inventory, automated our markdown process, and implemented a greatly improved our commission capture and payment processes using the Liberty functionality.

We are delighted with the inventory management and POS functionality. integration with Payment Logistics for credit card processing has streamlined our checkout process. Paying consignor commissions is now straightforward and much more efficient. The interface with QuickBooks has greatly improved and simplified our bookkeeping tasks and the preparation of our monthly financiual statements.

We eventually want to implement ACH payments for our consignors. Liberty does not support ACH payments.

This software is perfect for my business: it is flexible enough to suit our needs as a collective!

Kommentare: Dependability and accuracy; flexibility; thorough tech support

the flexibility - we are not a consignment shop, but an artists' collective - it works! The reports are easy to follow and capture what we need. the technical support - always there for me!

I would like to be able to export the reports directly to m y account via email - as it is set up now, I have to print everything out and scan before emailing them to him.

Art
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Klassy Kidz is a kid's clothing consignment shop. We've been open since 2003. Back when I was researching software for our store, I tried most of the products out there and decided Liberty4 Consignment (Liberty 2K back then) was the way I wanted to go. What a surprise later to find out they were practically in our backyard. Liberty4 is robust in its feature set. We use most of what it has to offer: Inventory, Point of Sale, reports and online features. Another big plus for me was the way Liberty integrates with Quickbooks, so almost ALL of my accounting entries are done for me automatically, saving tons of work after hours. Everybody at Resaleworld is always more than happy to help you and the knowledge and integrity of the support staff is second to none. They're extremely customer-oriented, in tune with the ever-changing resale industry and always interested in ways to make the program meet the needs of their customers. The software is extremely easy to setup and use. We have staff that use computers for nothing more than checking email learn the program and become experts in no time flat. I'd have to say the two biggest benefits in using Liberty4 Consignment for our company are time and trust. Time that is saved from a fully integrated Inventory and POS system that does most of the work for you. Trust from our customers because, thanks to Liberty, we can provide them with a consignment experience where they can be confident their items are entered properly and they receive all they are due from consigning their items with us. We consider Liberty and Resaleworld.com a valuable part of our business and staff.

Lyn
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We are a multi-user consignment and resale operation with 7 active Liberty Cloud users. We converted to Liberty Cloud from our own server and have very happy with the transition. The decision was initially price-based, as Liberty Cloud allowed us to eliminate server costs, remote access licensing, and system administration costs. The biggest benefits, however, have been realized via improved performance and support. We have found printing and reporting, in particular, to work much better on the cloud service vs. on our own server. Service and up-time have been excellent. Since subscribing to Liberty Cloud, we have had only one minor access issue and it was resolved by Liberty Tech Support within 10 minutes, at about 10 AM on a Sunday morning. Data security is another key benefit that we did not fully appreciate until after we subscribed. We have found that the Liberty support team takes the issue of data security as seriously as we do, and provides substantially better security and protections than our previous configurations. The only key improvement we would like to see is in the area of customized reporting. The canned reports are useful and meet most of our reporting needs, however advanced reporting is not completely intuitive. Overall, we give the service top ratings mainly for support and overall quality/integrity. While no consignment application meets 100% of the functionality requirements of a given operation, our view is that Liberty is the best option on the market, particularly for stores with multiple users, and/or multiple locations.

Jayna
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very robust software with amazing consignment features

Kommentare: Pros:
This software moves fast and can store a lot of data without feeling sluggish. I have owned three consignment stores for almost 11 years. When I opened the first store I bought the cheapest software option I could find. It was a nightmare. When I moved to Liberty I was amazed at the difference.
Entering inventory, tracking consignment sales, printing tags, running reports of your best consignors, etc. etc. is so easy and all built in. The point of sale is very customizable with coupons, receipt options, built in reward plan for customers, etc. They even have a built-in system for listing items on your own eCommerce website (provided by them!) and on eBay. You have so many options that you will discover (as I have) as you use the software and will be amazed by all the things this software can do for you and your business. Cons:
It is expensive. It's expensive up front and it's expensive for support. However, you are investing in the future of your business and the extra cost will save you in the long run when your software can automate things for you and will grow with your business.
Some of the staff are amazing (Angel!) but others can be short with you because of the volume of tech calls they get. They also don't always know the answers to your questions because of the complicated nature of the software. Overall, Liberty is a great program for a consignment business. I do highly recommend it!

Dawn

A prodigious feat!

The product is a time-saving tool when it comes to managing our consignment accounts and inventory. This product has made my life easier. It saves me more than 20 hours a week in what I deemed "Paper work nightmare". This program is a must-have tool for consignment shops. Somehow, I was fortunate to have started my journey in the Resaleworld.com business with extraordinary employees. These employees were beyond what is usual in today's customer service. They demonstrated strong customer service, knowledge, and professionalism, which is why I decided to buy the Liberty4 Consignment software. The product is very useful in our company. Our company is unique from other consignment shops in that we also do estate sales on-premise, and this program helped us to also tag the items and inventory in half the time than we did when we had to write the inventory down and then price. This is a one-step easy inventory program.

Sometimes I wish there was a training course on the use of the program (there might be, but I have not discovered it yet). There is a big learning curve using this product.

Arianna

Hardware and Roses

Kommentare: IT has been great. Customer service is awesome

Various features. Easy use (once you learn it).

There was not an in person training to help set the software up.

George
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Our store opened two years ago, and we have used Liberty 4 continuously with great success. The software has handled all of our donations and consignments with ease, and we have experienced very few problems. Our smooth operation has been totally enhanced by the Technical Support staff at Resaleworld.com. I am retired, and I can say that in all my years of working with hardware and software companies I have never had a better experience with Technical Support. When we place a call for assistance, on average, we receive a call back within 15 minutes. Every person on the staff is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, competent, and patient. No matter what level of problem we may have - from the simplest to the hardest - they take the necessary time to completely walk us through the problem and make 100% sure that we understand. We have frequent assistance from their team, and they couldn't be more helpful. Not only do they solve the problem at hand, but they also make other suggestions for improvements in our operation. We rely heavily on their knowledge and expertise. They always make us feel like we are the only customer they service. Liberty 4 and the Resaleworld.com staff are the tops!

George
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We just opened our consignment store on September 24 and we have not had any problems with our Liberty software. We started our search for software a few months ago and after looking at several it was clear that Liberty offered so many features and options, although it was more expensive. We feel we made the right decision and the price is certainly worth it. I am a senior and don't have extensive computer experience but I was the only person available to do the software set-up. I can honestly say that the instructions are very clear and it is certainly intuitive. So far, everything that we have wanted to do with the system we have been able to institute. I have NEVER had a better experience than with the Liberty Technical Support personnel. I have had many occasions to call them for basic assistance and I have received a return call within 15 - 30 minutes (or less) in most instances. The personnel are so very friendly, professional and knowledgeable and take whatever time is necessary to answer our questions. There has no occasion where a question has not been answered to our satisfaction. Our overall experience with the Liberty Software and Resale World is nothing less than OUTSTANDING!

Karel
Helpdesk in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Liberty4 Consignment

Great Software, it solves a lot of problems i had with similar programs i used before this one came around

The user interface looks a bit dated and it sometimes doesn't respond as fast as i'd like it to, but nothing too bad.

Angela
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: There is a God, His name is Mahashwar! After researching e-commerce site developers and services, I came to Resaleworld with my website concept, which demanded a look and feel I was unsure they could accommodate - only because their example sites were nothing like the ultra modern, clean, and slick site I wanted. Boy, did Mahashwar hit it out of the park!! His determination to make it happen, made it happen! I can barely sleep at night I am so excited over this website. It's look, ease of use, and functionality - it really is a dream come true! And to know that if I need help Resaleworld's savvy, knowledgeable, and professional staff has my back - this is better than a dream, more like a fantasy! The best part is that I learned everything I want and need to know in order to make simple changes to my website when needed - announce sales, change store hours, update service menus. And again, if I run into a snag, Resaleworld techs are there to help! I <3 Resaleworld and I will scream it from rooftops, I am so happy with them!!

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We have developed a long-lasting relationship with Resaleworld since we founded our consignment company in 1996. We now operate four locations in Texas and one in Oklahoma City. We are long-term believers in Liberty4 Consignment. We sell over 4,000 consignments each month and we would be lost without the functions, capabilities and benefits that Liberty4 Consignment provides for us and our customers. Liberty has made us efficient merchants as a company and extremely accurate with regards to our inventory control. The reporting functions improve our level of service with our customers, the benefit of detailed analysis of our sales, inventory, and our overall business. We find the software to be extremely user-friendly and easy to teach and train our employees and additional users. As nationwide consignment consultants, we only recommend Liberty software to our clients. Resaleworld offers incredible service, technical support and constant improvements and enhancements to the most superior product on the market.

Janet
Owner in
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I should have invested in Liberty4 years ago!

Kommentare: I have been running this for 3 months now, and can't wait to get to where all of our inventory is in Liberty4!

It will boost your stores income in many ways. It is a time saver and a very accurate system for figuring out exactly where you are at any given moment.

It has so much untapped potential, with no way for me to learn without traveling far. I wish there was a version just for furniture consignment with all the related categories. I also wish the Wish List feature could be more detailed and automatic.

Sam

Great Consignment Software - Perfectly integrated with our online site

This software is so simple to use and has made a huge difference in our business. It is not very hard to learn and is easy to teach to employees. Having all the preset reports to run is very helpful for keeping track of inventory and sales. The people at Liberty are awesome to work with, super-friendly, and are always very helpful when we have to call in. They just finished doing a fantastic job designing our custom website that integrates their consignment software, which we expect to have a great impact on our business.

I really don't have any major problems. Whenever I have a question or something I can't get to work right, a call to Liberty gets it fixed very quickly.

Pam
Manager in USA

Easy for Volunteers to Use and the Ultimate Tech support

Kommentare: We are a consignment/donation store that opened in September 2011. After talking with another store who was using the Resale World system, we decided to purchase it. It has been extremely easy to use and meets all of our needs. It is quite intuitive. The best thing about the software is the barcoded tags. Our staff is mainly volunteers, and it has proven very easy for them to process a sale and we have excellent reports that are available. One of the outstanding advantages for us is the ultimate in technical support. We receive very prompt returned phone calls; and each and every person who helps us is always friendly, courteous, patient, and answers all of our questions - as well as solves any problems. The technical support staff is most professional and very competent. We have never experienced better technical support.

Jamie
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Liberty4 Consignment was our first purchase when we made the decision to open our store, and let me tell you it is the best purchase we have ever made! The tech support team, hands down, is the best and most knowledgeable I have ever worked with. I call them my heroes because they always fix our problem and do it with an amazing attitude. Renee, our sales rep. it's like we have been friends for years. She knows exactly what we need and takes a genuine interest in how our business is doing. Liberty4 is user-friendly, which makes not only happy staff but happy clients because you're accurately tracking their items. Our SCORE business coach is amazed at the reports we can pull. All the information you need is at your fingertips and if you can't find it, a quick call to tech support and you have your answer with no worries. I can not say enough about Liberty4 Consignment.

Danette
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: The software itself is better than the others I researched. It allows you to have a single account for a person who is both a customer and a consignee and has great reporting functionality. I would've liked Liberty to have taken time to walk me through the software upon purchase rather than leaving me to scan their tutorials and, in essence, figure it out myself. Also, after I purchased the software my sales person would not talk to me. When I emailed her with questions she had someone else call me back. In contrast, the rep who called me back was proficient, knowledgeable, and very friendly. I personally do not like that you are charged for tech support or that when you need tech support you leave a message and they call you back. However, having called tech support many times, I have to admit they are amazing. Kudos!