Über Sprout Social

Steigere die Zufriedenheit, baue Beziehungen aus und sorge mit Social Customer Care für eine langjährige Treue. | Teste Sprout kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Sprout Social

They also can integrate with paid ads, but that's not something we use it for. I love that you can see a calendar of upcoming posts so I can see if there are any gaps in our calendar.

The con would be the price. If you are a small business or just starting out, paying for this software would be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Sprout Social

4,0

Sprout Social hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 578 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sprout Social bereits verwendet?

Eli
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great piece of software, bad customer support.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
SEO Content Writer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dashboard Metrics and Report Generation Make My Job Easy

Kommentare: I really like the customer service experience I've had here. I'm very new to YouTube from a marketing standpoint, and Sprout gave me a lot of resources to learn.

I work in marketing and report to professionals who don't have as much marketing expertise as me. Having a dashboard view of the social media statistics really helps me explain and analyze the significance of changes.

The software itself is tough to navigate. Things change around a lot, and that makes it difficult if you present metrics on screen share.

Loretta
Loretta
Social Media Community Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Software for Data Analytics

Kommentare: We have been bounced around from account manager to account manager which has been unfortunate as we haven't been able to optimize things very well or probably get the most out of the product. We don't really use the listening tools and I think that is partly because we don't quite know how to set it up. That seems to be a BIG selling point for them but we aren't big on Twitter so that appears to not help us much. As a community manager I would prefer better ways to track sentiment, track engagement metrics, and pull better insights per post on engagement % to see how that effects reach and other data points. But since we don't use Twitter at the moment we seem to miss out on a lot of their focus areas.

The data we are able to get from Sprout is fantastic. They recently added an inbox activity tracker which has been a game changer for engagement management. Being able to get an export of all of our post data too is phenomenal. WAY better than trying to pull things directly from each app.

Not being able to pull YouTube comment data is a big detractor. You also aren't able to not include some posts in reporting (for example we did a giveaway post on Instagram which skewed our entire metrics for the month). No one has TikTok data yet and I am not sure Sprout will be the first as they take a while to implement feedback (if at all).

Cassie
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Idea is great, follow through not so much..

Kommentare: I would say I'm pretty neutral about it. I was so excited about using them but if I could rewind time I never would have switched.

I manage 13 different social media accounts so I need scheduling software to keep up with everything! The majority of the reports on sprout are the same as you can find on your social media channel, but having everything in one place makes reports easier.

We have had some issues with Sprout since we signed up and the customer service along with the follow-through has been less than ideal. First off you have no account manager, the guy who signed us up washed his hands of us the second he got the check. I found this out when we were having issues connecting our Instagram. After 2 MONTHS, yes 2 months, of talking to support and engineers none of which could help us solve the issue we finally spoke with someone who had an idea of what was going on. After a couple of hours on the phone with him, everything was all fixed, except it wasn't truly fixed. The next day we discovered that since they were having issues connecting our business FB to our business Instagram they just created another business page for us to connect it to. So now we have a business page out there that isn't ours that we can't get Fb to remove. In addition to this major issue we have has small ones such as not being able to post a gif, and not being able to post multiple photos to Instagram through the desktop. It seems the more we use Sprout the more we realize it is not up to par.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the industry standards, but too pricey for us

Kommentare: it was great and I did not take long to understand all of the functionalities. Very simple to use and learn!

It was able to accomplish any of my social media management needs and were always some of the first to hit the market with updates when social pages release new API's.

There wasn't much I didn't like, but ultimately we could not agree on a pricepoint that made sense for my organization.

Greg
Greg
Founder & Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Social is a social media management tool.

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been very positive. We've found Sprout Social to be easy to setup and use, and also easy to teach to some of our less tech savvy customers. They really like the ability to login and review posts all at once from a single screen.

We most like the ability to manage multiple accounts easily. We manage over 20 social media accounts across several platforms using Sprout Social and we have always found it very intuitive and easy to use. Adding new accounts is easy and there are several features that add value to the product that we use regularly.

Pricing when you're adding multiple additional accounts is confusing, especially for agencies who may want to use Sprout to manage all agency accounts. Single accounts can only manage 10 profiles without upgrading which for an agency is a limit we hit very quickly.

Dan
Dan
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool

Kommentare: Good.

Sprout Social is an easy-to-use product that allows the Beginner Social Media Manager/Coordinator the ability to save time and be efficient. It has a basic reporting cluster and overall, it's a good tool.

There was no drap-and-drop ability. This may seem petty but when you're scheduling 60-90 pieces of content per month, having to manually open each desired post to edit the date and/or time so that the posting doesn't clash with another post is quite cumbersome. Furthermore, when you have all of these posts on different days and at different times, it's hard to go into a day and recall which date had which post on which social platform at which time. Seeing all of this in a calendar view and literally moving the desired post and everything that corresponds with it, to another date is soooo easy and pleasant to the mind. The lack of a social queue was a major deciding factor as well.

Kulinda
Kulinda
Head of Digital media marketing in Sri Lanka
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sprout social is the best Social media management tool out there.

Kommentare: It simplifies social media management, reduces the need to switch between multiple platforms, and offers a centralized hub for various tasks, including scheduling, analytics, engagement, and content management. This saves time and improve overall efficiency for our team and business.

Post Scheduling,Social media listening tools,Content management

Only issue I have with Sprout is the cost.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform for scheduling posts on social media.

Kommentare: Sprout Social has effectively facilitated the optimization of our publication workflows and the efficient management of follower engagements across many social media platforms, owing to its comprehensive array of features and tools.

I appreciate that the publication process varies depending on the platform, allowing me to better gauge whether or not an image is the wrong size or whether or not I am releasing at the best time of day. It's also great that I don't have to do any extra work to get the reports I pull ready to give to my team members. The Smart Inbox is fantastic since it saves me the trouble of signing into different services just to respond to comments and messages.

One thing i don't like about Sprout is that I have to create posts twice if I want them to look different on different platforms. I wish there was a dedicated space on the create screen where I could rework the text specifically for Twitter, condensing it while leaving the rest of the message intact.

Director of Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite social media management app for 8 years

Kommentare: Great experience with Sprout. Their customer service is quick to respond and resolve issues.

It's stood the test of time. Overall I like the smart inbox, reporting, and scheduling options.

The interactivity/messaging collaboration between teammates. I feel like it could improve.

Dhirendra
Marketing Manager in Indien
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer for Social Media

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The best feature of Sprout Social is that you are able to connect multiple social media platforms. I can also set up the user features which keep track of and approve any posts that a user wants to publish to one of our social media platforms.

One thing which I little bit dislike about it is its cost s paying extra for features can make overall cost prohibitive as it is really hard for small business owners and individuals.

Nathaly
Marketing Manager in Südafrika
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Charge your Social Media

Kommentare: Definitely enjoyed the user friendliness of the platform and their support was also really great. I enjoyed the smart inboxes, competitors social analysis and scheduler. I would say the platform is easy to get into straight away and is easy to build a fell formed strategy from. Not much else too it. If it wasn't for the cost, I would have definitely gone with this platform and I'm still a little sad that I was not able to use the software just because of price. Definitely a Happy, Easy and Joyful experience.

Firstly. Sprout is extremely user friendly and simple to use. I honestly really enjoyed that all comments and direct messages from any platform are collected in an inbox for me to respond to as soon as possible and never miss a comment. This was very important to me and something that I could not find on other platforms. I also enjoy the Scheduler, which is important to be but similar to any other scheduler. The competitors analysis of their social media was very enlightening and brought a whole new spin to the game which I also really appreciated! The software has your typical reporting and listening tools, which is also essential. I would say that sprout is very on point when it comes to doing a cohesive social media strategy. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants One place to take care of all things social media related.

You can not control any Ad accounts from sprout, but you can engage with boosted posts and ad's once they are live. Hence, sprout will work in compliment with the original ad account. I also struggled with the fact that I was only allowed 10 accounts. We are not an agency but still need more than 10 social accounts. Their price to add accounts asked too much for us to beable to continue with the purchase of the software. We operate in South Africa. So going from Rand to Dollar is quite a big leap. Although the software has many lovely tools, the price just didn't equate for us. The only other tool I can think of which would be missing is SEO in terms of Social. Otherwise Sprout Social pretty much has most tools you would need from a Social Managing platform

Jessi
Stay at Home Mom in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of my go-to SM management tools

Great user interface (I like it much better than Hootsuite's interface). Customer service is superb! Anytime I had any issues with using SproutSocial, their customer service was a chat or email away. Their customer service seems like a very small team of people, but they are very quick to respond and get to a solution. I've used SproutSocial for several different companies, both large and small, and it works great for managing it all. Analytical reports are clean and better than the ones in Hootsuite. My favorite features are the reports, social listing tools (You can see who's interacting with your company or specific keywords you set up) and being able to 'check off' messages or notifications that you have seen or responded to already. In HootSuite, you cannot do this and sometimes messages can be missed. Another favorite feature in the reporting is being able to compare your company page with competitors and see how you stack up agains the competition. Following/unfollowing accounts on Twitter is another great and useful feature.

There are a couple social networks that cannot be integrated with SproutSocial, and therefore I have to resort to also using Hootsuite. Things like LinkedIn Showcase Pages, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups to name a few cannot be scheduled or automated. SproutSocial covers the larger social media pages you need to manage like Facebook pages and Twitter. Because it cannot schedule at all social networks, I have to do most of my scheduling in Hootsuite.

Kim
Social Media Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sprout is really user friendly, from both an interaction point and management. Good blogs too!

Kommentare: Using Sprout along side another platform for a different client (their choice) the overall functionality of Sprout is really clear! It is much faster and user friendly.

Sprout is great for interactions. Having over 1000 pages to look after means we need to be able to access specific pages quickly, and view messages for just the one page in a set profile group - this is really easy with Sprout! In terms of quality reviewing responses from a management point of view, it is great - you can see full threads and who did what. For reporting, you can tailor reports for each clients needs. After using an alternative platform, Sprout is MUCH faster all round - finding interactions and, general interaction in terms of loading and sending messages. In regards to task management, it is really good at making sure that you keep on top of things, as you can add an internal note which is front facing when you click into your tasks. The updates are also handy, as you can now select oldest to newest or newest to oldest - when there is a large number of incoming interactions it means there are less loading issues.

Sometimes there are bugs, which can cause functionality issues (but this does happen with all software). Because we are a UK company, and Sprout's support team are in the US it does mean that we have to wait until the afternoon on our time for any additional information - although you are able to log the error you are experiencing.

Virginia
Virginia
Senior Marketing Data Analyst. in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sprout gives us a competitive edge.

Kommentare: Currently, our marketing department is utilizing the Sprout platform for real-time scheduling, planning, and analysis of our social media presence. Sprout has provided my team with advanced insights into brand conversations across multiple digital spaces.

I am thrilled with the significant impact that Sprout's collection of analytic tools has had on our social media operations. In particular, having access to key social media engagement metrics has eliminated the guesswork from our social media strategy by simplifying the measurement of the most critical metrics, providing complete oversight of every social media profile linked to our account, and facilitating quick comparisons between our social media performance and that of our top competitors using historical data filtering.

Occasionally, I have faced minor challenges when attempting to tag company names and locate users directly from the Sprout interface. This bug has been observed solely while engaging with the LinkedIn social space through Sprout.

Kiran
Kiran
Delivery Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Social Media Management tool

1. Scheduling posts 2. Chatbots 3. Social Listening

1. It is quite expensive 2. Add on features costs more than the tool itself. Other than these two sprout social is a great tool to have.

Rob
General Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love Sprout! I knew nothing and Sprout helped, greatly!

Kommentare: I took over a Student-Housing Apartment community a couple of years ago and found myself having to handle social media all by my lonesome. I knew enough to know that Twitter/FB/Instagram, etc... were all completely different platforms that required different strategies, but I needed something that would help me manage to post at various times/days - especially when I was home (weekends).
I discovered Sprout.Sprout was SO much more intuitive and helpful. As someone with moderate social media savvy and perfect computer literacy, Sprout made vastly more sense for my needs. I added team members I could allow to post or schedule posts. I could set up tweets to go out on campus orientations so I could pop up in the feeds of those searching for apartments. It was a godsend. I couldn't begin to fathom doing it any other way. On the plus side, I increased my own twitter following by a few hundred people just by setting quotes to post at random times/days throughout the year. I was always the worst about tweeting, but this lets me look like an accomplished tweeter, without the investment in time around the clock. Why would I care? In this brave new world, being socially savvy goes a long way in interviews - having followers bolsters my street cred, so to speak.

Ease of use. Super intuitive. Far better than Hootsuite.

Honestly, struggling to find anything I don't like. I never attempt paid ads through FB or Twitter, but I don't recall if Sprout would facilitate those.

Nickolas
Nickolas
Social Media Manager in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling made easy.

Kommentare: We used to spend hours creating a content schedule for our clients to then have to upload and schedule each day manually once approved. With sprout, we have the ability to create drafts and schedules in the publishing platform and send it straight to the client for approval, once approved it's a click of a button and all the posts are scheduled.
Our clients love having well laid out reports sent weekly to see how the page is performing and also the ability to whitelist them is amazing.

This software has continued to impress me the longer i have been with it. What continues to impress us is the scheduling, and calendar which is easily to export and send through the clients. It looks great and clients can easily see which dates, and platforms posts will be scheduled in. The new addition on optimal post times when scheduling has really seen an increase in engagement rates and the weekly reports that are being sent out really help our clients, and also ourselves get a better picture on how the page is performing.

One thing that i think they could improve on is their interface a tiny bit. When selecting a page to filter the publishing calendar by, when you select to publish it will default to the last page you published with and not the one you have selected on the side. It's a small issue but i think it could improve the speed of publishing significantly.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Social Media accounts rolled into one package

Kommentare: Not everyone likes to use social media but most understand the value of it so using Sprout can help get the word across all the different social media platforms at once with minimal to technically no time actually spent on the individual social media sites themselves. Most importantly, it helps get the job done more efficiently and will give you a clear picture of how your social media presence is doing, which can help you figure out how to improve and where to focus your attention more.

It gives the ability to post to all social media accounts in one step. This saves a lot of time for businesses that want to promote the same things across several platforms. It's easy to select or deselect the accounts you want to include for any post and it gives detailed analytics for everything in one place.

Accounts sometimes get disconnected for no explainable reason and it just becomes an inconvenience to check and reconnect when you are using the software to make things easier. There are also limitations on formats and features that you might be able to control better directly through the social media platform itself so if you use those a lot, it defeats the purpose of having Sprout.

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

social network management solution

Kommentare: it's a quite nice and afordable solution.

Sprout Social is one of the best social network management solution. Monitor the performance and management of the community

Some features are not free of charges. I hope they will update this

Jessie
Junior Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform to plan the publication of content on social networks and more

Kommentare: Since its deployment, it has been great; it has allowed us to save time while maintaining the social networks administered by the company. The report generator has performed well, making it easy to schedule content publishing, track it in depth with little to no fuss, and increase decision-making in digital marketing.

Because of its usability, high level of intuitiveness in its user interface, integrated functions, and established metrics for reports, Sprout Social is well-liked in my organization when managing social networks and all the content intended for them. It is well-liked because it is one of the most comprehensive on the market. The solution is fantastic for small, medium-sized businesses and freelancers; it is outstanding and lacks complexity; it is simple to teach new users how to use; and it offers exceptional customer support.

There were only two aspects of Sprout Social that I didn't particularly like. The first was the price because it is so exorbitant. On the other hand, the support staff is slow to respond.

Katie
Social Media Intern in USA

A Killer Deal Needing A Few Tweaks

Kommentare: Overall, the software is a killer deal and easy to pick up and use. I do feel like there's more I can be doing with the software than I currently am, but it's hard for me to know what all is in there.

I work for a non-profit, so this software is a great value for the features it offers. It is fairly intuitive and easy to pick up quickly. I like the calendar view, and I like being able to comment on posts that are being drafted to communicate with my coworkers.

There are a few weird quirks it would be great to fix, if possible. Having to manually post the multi-picture instagrams leaves a larger margin for human error (I realize this is mostly instagrams fault, but is a consistent issue I have). While I love being able to message my coworkers in sprout, the notification feature for this could use some improvement. Instead of spamming inboxes (why do I get an email when I make a comment..?), it would be great to have red notification flags within the software (I use a desktop, maybe this is available on the app?), so anytime my coworkers log in they can see it. I also find it frustrating that I need to constantly refresh in order to see the most up to date calendar/drafts. We have many marketing team members, so being able to have it auto refresh would be helpful in keeping up with what is most up to date. I wish I was able to send comments when I send a post for approval (ie. Need to add a picture, should we schedule this for xx date, I'm having trouble with this sentence, how would you phrase it, etc), since the notifications on post comments isn't great and my manager doesn't always see them. Lastly, the desktop version has an outdated emoji keyboard available - would love to see it offer all the emojis you can get on your phone.

Ginger
Ginger

We LOVE Sprout Social!

Kommentare: From the beginning, the Sprout team that has worked with us has been friendly, easy going, fun to talk to, and answered all of our questions. Their chat, customer service, and account managing team is great to work with.

This is practically a "do-it-all" tool. As long as I've been in the social media marketing business, we've been looking for a tool that has everything we need in one. Sprout Social certainly gets close with it's ability to produce, schedule, and post our content, store images in a library, organize our clients in folders and teams, produce reports and share analysis and metrics that are important to us. We're currently looking into using it's listening capabilities and then we'll pretty much have all we need.

We've noticed different team members have to use different web browsers to access full functionality of Sprout. Some of us are good on Chrome, while others works better with Safari or Firefox. Haven't had this issue with any other tools we use, but noticed it in particular about this one.

Penny
Social Media Community Manager in Italien

Overall, Sprout is a wonderful tool, but lately, there have been issues that have arisen.

The ease of navigation and publishing, I like the added feature of optimal send times, and that Pinterest is now added.

Recently, we have been having trouble with photos from links not populating in the photo field when already published causing us to have to go directly into the platforms and edit/correct or add again when we realize this, because it appears to be there when we are publishing. Very time consuming. Also, we have been having issues with photos being cut off when they are published on the platforms, but seem normal when we use the eye tool to check. We always have to re-size photos elsewhere because the editing tool is insufficient, especially with regard to Twitter and LinkedIn. Before, we could use the normal FB size photo for all and be done, but as of May 2018, not the case. Also, we are having problems with notifications. When someone leaves a comment in the approval section, and you respond, the original sender does not get notification that you have responded via email, they have to manually check the software. Also, the fact we are unable to tag as before, but that's a FB privacy issue.

Román
Senior consultant in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Social: All your social media accounts and tasks in a single smart inbox

Kommentare: Sprout Social has helped us solve the problem of working with several accounts at the same time, especially with clients that use social networks as customer service channels for their services and companies.
Sprout Social's server capacity and the overall stability of the platform are also remarkable.
When a certain scale is reached in the number of users and managed profiles, the cost-benefit ratio increases positively.

The most useful tool of Sprout Social is the smart inbox, which brings together all the interactions, messages and comments of all social media profiles that are handled in a single working queue. This allows you to easily manage large amounts of work and is particularly useful for CRM jobs with social networks.

The limited capacity to conduct complex social listening research.

Jamie
Head Of Marketing in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Probably the best social media tool on the market

I've used Sprout Social on and off for many years. It's fantastic to use (a really great UI) and it performs very well too - so many useful features. From scheduling to reporting, social listening to chatbots, Sprout Social has it all. It's been growing as a tool over the years and they've been refining the key aspects (such as user permissions, approval processing, reporting and social listening) to the point where it's a brilliant tool. Their recently added features such as advanced listening and chatbots have put it in a whole new league.

Whilst the pricing is fair, it does get expensive once you start adding multiple users (as the pricing stated on their website is per user). Some of the features that are available for higher pricing packages would be nice to explore as a smaller user but it's understandable that some features are enterprise level.