Über Sprout Social

Sprout Social bietet Social-Media-Engagement-, Publishing-, Analyse-, Listening- und Berichterstattungslösungen für führende Agenturen und Marken.

Erfahre mehr über Sprout Social

They also can integrate with paid ads, but that's not something we use it for. I love that you can see a calendar of upcoming posts so I can see if there are any gaps in our calendar.

The con would be the price. If you are a small business or just starting out, paying for this software would be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Sprout Social

4,0

Sprout Social hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 573 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sprout Social bereits verwendet?

Eli
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great piece of software, bad customer support.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Victoria
Victoria
Corporate Communications Coordinator in Deutschland
Verlagswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience in the social media with Sprout Social.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Sprout Social is the best social media management tool for the benefits of the users. I have experienced benefits after benefits.

It is valuable to use social media to grow our experiences and skills. I have extracted the best ideas for my career from social media through Sprout Social. Where customer engagement is needed, Sprout Social is the best platform to discuss most this matters. It is generally easy to use. Very affordable with a month of free trial for all.

This software is amazing. It is easy to understand and implement to. Nothing challenging.

Greg
Greg
Founder & Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Social is a social media management tool.

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been very positive. We've found Sprout Social to be easy to setup and use, and also easy to teach to some of our less tech savvy customers. They really like the ability to login and review posts all at once from a single screen.

We most like the ability to manage multiple accounts easily. We manage over 20 social media accounts across several platforms using Sprout Social and we have always found it very intuitive and easy to use. Adding new accounts is easy and there are several features that add value to the product that we use regularly.

Pricing when you're adding multiple additional accounts is confusing, especially for agencies who may want to use Sprout to manage all agency accounts. Single accounts can only manage 10 profiles without upgrading which for an agency is a limit we hit very quickly.

Cassie
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Idea is great, follow through not so much..

Kommentare: I would say I'm pretty neutral about it. I was so excited about using them but if I could rewind time I never would have switched.

I manage 13 different social media accounts so I need scheduling software to keep up with everything! The majority of the reports on sprout are the same as you can find on your social media channel, but having everything in one place makes reports easier.

We have had some issues with Sprout since we signed up and the customer service along with the follow-through has been less than ideal. First off you have no account manager, the guy who signed us up washed his hands of us the second he got the check. I found this out when we were having issues connecting our Instagram. After 2 MONTHS, yes 2 months, of talking to support and engineers none of which could help us solve the issue we finally spoke with someone who had an idea of what was going on. After a couple of hours on the phone with him, everything was all fixed, except it wasn't truly fixed. The next day we discovered that since they were having issues connecting our business FB to our business Instagram they just created another business page for us to connect it to. So now we have a business page out there that isn't ours that we can't get Fb to remove. In addition to this major issue we have has small ones such as not being able to post a gif, and not being able to post multiple photos to Instagram through the desktop. It seems the more we use Sprout the more we realize it is not up to par.

Director of Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favorite social media management app for 8 years

Kommentare: Great experience with Sprout. Their customer service is quick to respond and resolve issues.

It's stood the test of time. Overall I like the smart inbox, reporting, and scheduling options.

The interactivity/messaging collaboration between teammates. I feel like it could improve.

Loretta
Loretta
Social Media Community Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Software for Data Analytics

Kommentare: We have been bounced around from account manager to account manager which has been unfortunate as we haven't been able to optimize things very well or probably get the most out of the product. We don't really use the listening tools and I think that is partly because we don't quite know how to set it up. That seems to be a BIG selling point for them but we aren't big on Twitter so that appears to not help us much. As a community manager I would prefer better ways to track sentiment, track engagement metrics, and pull better insights per post on engagement % to see how that effects reach and other data points. But since we don't use Twitter at the moment we seem to miss out on a lot of their focus areas.

The data we are able to get from Sprout is fantastic. They recently added an inbox activity tracker which has been a game changer for engagement management. Being able to get an export of all of our post data too is phenomenal. WAY better than trying to pull things directly from each app.

Not being able to pull YouTube comment data is a big detractor. You also aren't able to not include some posts in reporting (for example we did a giveaway post on Instagram which skewed our entire metrics for the month). No one has TikTok data yet and I am not sure Sprout will be the first as they take a while to implement feedback (if at all).

SEO Content Writer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dashboard Metrics and Report Generation Make My Job Easy

Kommentare: I really like the customer service experience I've had here. I'm very new to YouTube from a marketing standpoint, and Sprout gave me a lot of resources to learn.

I work in marketing and report to professionals who don't have as much marketing expertise as me. Having a dashboard view of the social media statistics really helps me explain and analyze the significance of changes.

The software itself is tough to navigate. Things change around a lot, and that makes it difficult if you present metrics on screen share.

Dan
Dan
Social Media Manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool

Kommentare: Good.

Sprout Social is an easy-to-use product that allows the Beginner Social Media Manager/Coordinator the ability to save time and be efficient. It has a basic reporting cluster and overall, it's a good tool.

There was no drap-and-drop ability. This may seem petty but when you're scheduling 60-90 pieces of content per month, having to manually open each desired post to edit the date and/or time so that the posting doesn't clash with another post is quite cumbersome. Furthermore, when you have all of these posts on different days and at different times, it's hard to go into a day and recall which date had which post on which social platform at which time. Seeing all of this in a calendar view and literally moving the desired post and everything that corresponds with it, to another date is soooo easy and pleasant to the mind. The lack of a social queue was a major deciding factor as well.

Kulinda
Kulinda
Head of Digital media marketing in Sri Lanka
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sprout social is the best Social media management tool out there.

Kommentare: It simplifies social media management, reduces the need to switch between multiple platforms, and offers a centralized hub for various tasks, including scheduling, analytics, engagement, and content management. This saves time and improve overall efficiency for our team and business.

Post Scheduling,Social media listening tools,Content management

Only issue I have with Sprout is the cost.

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform for scheduling posts on social media.

Kommentare: Sprout Social has effectively facilitated the optimization of our publication workflows and the efficient management of follower engagements across many social media platforms, owing to its comprehensive array of features and tools.

I appreciate that the publication process varies depending on the platform, allowing me to better gauge whether or not an image is the wrong size or whether or not I am releasing at the best time of day. It's also great that I don't have to do any extra work to get the reports I pull ready to give to my team members. The Smart Inbox is fantastic since it saves me the trouble of signing into different services just to respond to comments and messages.

One thing i don't like about Sprout is that I have to create posts twice if I want them to look different on different platforms. I wish there was a dedicated space on the create screen where I could rework the text specifically for Twitter, condensing it while leaving the rest of the message intact.

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Featured application

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Honestly .A very unique experience and still like you

Ease of use, availability of the deployment scheduling feature and strategic visibility of performance metrics

For me there is the problem of pricing..

Nathaly
Marketing Manager in Südafrika
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Charge your Social Media

Kommentare: Definitely enjoyed the user friendliness of the platform and their support was also really great. I enjoyed the smart inboxes, competitors social analysis and scheduler. I would say the platform is easy to get into straight away and is easy to build a fell formed strategy from. Not much else too it. If it wasn't for the cost, I would have definitely gone with this platform and I'm still a little sad that I was not able to use the software just because of price. Definitely a Happy, Easy and Joyful experience.

Firstly. Sprout is extremely user friendly and simple to use. I honestly really enjoyed that all comments and direct messages from any platform are collected in an inbox for me to respond to as soon as possible and never miss a comment. This was very important to me and something that I could not find on other platforms. I also enjoy the Scheduler, which is important to be but similar to any other scheduler. The competitors analysis of their social media was very enlightening and brought a whole new spin to the game which I also really appreciated! The software has your typical reporting and listening tools, which is also essential. I would say that sprout is very on point when it comes to doing a cohesive social media strategy. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants One place to take care of all things social media related.

You can not control any Ad accounts from sprout, but you can engage with boosted posts and ad's once they are live. Hence, sprout will work in compliment with the original ad account. I also struggled with the fact that I was only allowed 10 accounts. We are not an agency but still need more than 10 social accounts. Their price to add accounts asked too much for us to beable to continue with the purchase of the software. We operate in South Africa. So going from Rand to Dollar is quite a big leap. Although the software has many lovely tools, the price just didn't equate for us. The only other tool I can think of which would be missing is SEO in terms of Social. Otherwise Sprout Social pretty much has most tools you would need from a Social Managing platform

Jessi
Stay at Home Mom in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of my go-to SM management tools

Great user interface (I like it much better than Hootsuite's interface). Customer service is superb! Anytime I had any issues with using SproutSocial, their customer service was a chat or email away. Their customer service seems like a very small team of people, but they are very quick to respond and get to a solution. I've used SproutSocial for several different companies, both large and small, and it works great for managing it all. Analytical reports are clean and better than the ones in Hootsuite. My favorite features are the reports, social listing tools (You can see who's interacting with your company or specific keywords you set up) and being able to 'check off' messages or notifications that you have seen or responded to already. In HootSuite, you cannot do this and sometimes messages can be missed. Another favorite feature in the reporting is being able to compare your company page with competitors and see how you stack up agains the competition. Following/unfollowing accounts on Twitter is another great and useful feature.

There are a couple social networks that cannot be integrated with SproutSocial, and therefore I have to resort to also using Hootsuite. Things like LinkedIn Showcase Pages, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups to name a few cannot be scheduled or automated. SproutSocial covers the larger social media pages you need to manage like Facebook pages and Twitter. Because it cannot schedule at all social networks, I have to do most of my scheduling in Hootsuite.

Kim
Social Media Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sprout is really user friendly, from both an interaction point and management. Good blogs too!

Kommentare: Using Sprout along side another platform for a different client (their choice) the overall functionality of Sprout is really clear! It is much faster and user friendly.

Sprout is great for interactions. Having over 1000 pages to look after means we need to be able to access specific pages quickly, and view messages for just the one page in a set profile group - this is really easy with Sprout! In terms of quality reviewing responses from a management point of view, it is great - you can see full threads and who did what. For reporting, you can tailor reports for each clients needs. After using an alternative platform, Sprout is MUCH faster all round - finding interactions and, general interaction in terms of loading and sending messages. In regards to task management, it is really good at making sure that you keep on top of things, as you can add an internal note which is front facing when you click into your tasks. The updates are also handy, as you can now select oldest to newest or newest to oldest - when there is a large number of incoming interactions it means there are less loading issues.

Sometimes there are bugs, which can cause functionality issues (but this does happen with all software). Because we are a UK company, and Sprout's support team are in the US it does mean that we have to wait until the afternoon on our time for any additional information - although you are able to log the error you are experiencing.

Yige
Yige
Customer Acquisition Analyst in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brings part-efficiency and valuable insights into our social media management process.

Kommentare: One of the most important business problems we are solving with Sprout social , is the problem of automating how we share contents to our social media platforms. By using Sprout Social, we are able to gather valuable intelligence about our customers and utilize them to improve our overall social media strategy.

I love Sprout Social's listening feature. This tool allows us to eavesdrop on conversations the public is having about our brand on social media platforms. Being able to tap into these conversations helps us gather valuable intelligence and gain a better understanding of customer sentiments about our products and services.

One of the biggest drawbacks of Sprout Social is the difficulty I encounter when attempting to publish posts to multiple social media platforms with a single draft. For example, when composing and scheduling posts to our Twitter handle, the enforced word count limit of 280 characters makes it impossible to switch a draft post meant for our Instagram or Facebook pages to be posted on our Twitter handle. This limitation has forced us to compose separate drafts for each social media platform where we have a presence, making the process of sharing content to multiple social platforms very cumbersome.

Ashwaq
Digital Director in Saudi-Arabien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for multiple account and advanced reporting

Multiple account management and monitoring and advanced reporting with valuable insights plus scheduling

Additional payment for advanced analytics and accounts getting disconnected frequently

Shannon
Marketing Design Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Improvements and Satisfaction from a Graphic Designer/Content Specialist

Kommentare: It has been great to consolidate all our social media to one spot. It saves time in planning and gives us the ability to track data, which is the most valuable feature for us. Too many great things to say. Always appreciate the drive for continuous improvement of Sprout Social. I think staying on top ever-changing social features and trends sets Sprout apart.

So many great features and usability! Truly the the most innovative tool for social media on the market.

- It would be nice if when you select multiple social media profiles to post to at the same time it would automatically post to the most optimal time for each instead of averaging the time of all of them. - If we have a piece of content that we really want people to see, it would be nice to know optimal send time over a given week instead of only being able to see optimal send time on one given day. Maybe it is a a stat that shows up on your dash board like "the best time to post this week is: Thursday at 12:05 PM." Optimal send times could be its own page or report. - It would be GREAT if you could see a breakdown of business demographics vs personal profile demographics. I think our demographics for Twitter are inaccurate, because most of our followers are businesses/organizations and automatically assign a male gender and random age when they create their profile. - It is not clear in your "Always up-to-date" specs for LinkedIn the exact size of an image when you post it. - Exact image specs for social is kinda confusing. It looks like Twitter's in-post preview doesn't match the specs - graphics get cut off. Also, it looks like Twitter and Facebook also previews different content sizes in addition to what is listed on your specs pages. For example, in-post square images show up on Facebook and Twitter without getting cut off. It would be nice to know all the different sizes each social media sizes that are offered as they change.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for analyzing social media marketing efforts

I like the interface and its straightforward.

The paid version is better and can't do much in the free version

Kelsey
Marketing & Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Social is the easiest and most intuitive way to monitor multiple social media channels

Kommentare: Saves tons of time by having all notifications for all social platforms in one place, saves even more time by letting you respond to them as needed directly from Sprout, helps me stay organized by allowing me to archive completed notifications, scheduling for all platforms and a hybrid scheduling option for Instagram (which is amazing), intuitive analytic reports that are easy to read and understand

Smart Inbox: this is the best feature I have come across in social monitoring platform. You choose what results you want to see and it shows you all of them from every platform you choosing in one convenient space, and allows you to respond to any comments/messages, follow back, like, delete, etc. without leaving Sprout's website. I have never had a notification slip through the cracks and it helps immensely with interacting with people on multiple channels

They are a little slow on offering features to utilize updates on social media platforms. They almost always eventually add features, but a nice compromise would be to put out an article or email saying "we know about the update, here's what you need to know, we're working on implementing it on our platform".

Kristen
Kristen
Director of Events & Content Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keeps our global social calendar organized

Kommentare: We are a global organization with team members in both the US and UK who manage social communication for events. Sprout allows us to easily manage our social posting and approvals. With the function to put into draft mode, we can approve posts before they go live. In addition, the ability to post on Instagram is a gram changer for us! We don't need to have people posting on their phones and running the risk of posting on the wrong account. In addition, the reporting features allow us to see the impact our social communities have through our content sharing.

I've used Sprout for the last six years at my company and it is my one constant. Sprout is extremely easy to use and to get new team members acquainted with. I have seen the platform upgrade over the years, but the calendar function is probably one of the best features to see a full view of your social scheduling. In addition, the ability to follow multiple hashtags is a great feature as our organization attends many events globally that we need to keep track of.

I've had issues setting up my Google analytics tracking on here. When reaching out to support I didn't get the best response to fix it.

Hochschulbildung

The most intuitive, useful social media management tool I've used

Sprout Social combines all the tools I expect to find in social media management software - post scheduling, advanced search/listening, analytics - into an easy-to-use dashboard that makes day-to-day management about as simple as possible. I helped introduce the tool to a team of about 100 people, and training others was easy given the straightforward interface. My favorite feature is the Smart Inbox, which lets you keep tabs on every mention/retweet etc. and take action or do further digging into the people who connected with you. I also appreciated the post scheduling tool (especially the embedded image editing and the Sprout Queue with automated scheduling) and reporting that made it easy to pull data and quickly re-share my most effective messages. My experience with the customer support team was very positive - there was always a quick response to my questions about new features or issues I was having.

While I appreciate the tool's focus on simplicity with a single-column stream, I do sometimes wish that there were an option to customize views to get more information at once. The tool can sometimes require a lot of scrolling. Also, the cost to add new users can be prohibitive - in general this is a much more expensive tool than some others with similar basic features. In my mind it's worth the investment for larger organizations due to its ease of use and reporting features.

Gloria
Gloria
Digital Marketing Trainer in Indien
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for various Social media managements

It offers simple navigation which helps a new user to use the platform with ease.And also it helps to manage multiple social media accounts in a single platform so that time consumption is less and high productivity.

According to me ,social media management tool is inevitable in my work so I chose tools with chrome extension .This tool ofcourse offers extension but it has little glitch.There is a room of improvement else it is wonderful tool for social media marketers .

Jason
Jason

Sprout Social is the social media platform that I use for my marketing consulting business.

Kommentare: Sprout Social provides me the ability to more efficiently manage my client's social media efforts. and do so affordably.

After reviewing a few options, I landed on Sprout Social as my choice for managing social media for my clients. The biggest reason has to do with the user experience. They have the best UI by far of any platform I've used, and it's laid out in a way that makes it very easy to understand everything you're working with. The ease of managing multiple clients and switching between them is great. The group feature helps keep things organized and separate. The reporting also looks fantastic and is very easy to use.

I wish they made it easier to compose content across multiple social media channels. I feel they could do a better job with this. While the pricing is fair, the agency platform is a little difficult to grow into if you run an agency and manage multiple clients. Instead of charging on # of users, it's geared more on # of profiles, which can get pricey.

Brent
Brent
Digital Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The more accounts you manage, the better it gets

I've used Sprout to manage dozens of accounts and it really helps keeps everything organized under one roof, including stats. If you're in a hurry, you can generate one of their visual reports for a client and it will include some good stats that give both you and your client insights. But in my opinion, the mobile app is the strongest aspect of Sprout. Being able to post to any of my client's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn profiles from my phone with a single login is endlessly useful.

Costs can add up pretty quickly and some UX elements just aren't completely there yet (has improved over the years). It's nitpicky, but for example you can't customize the folder colors for each client group. I also encountered a handful of bugs during my time using Sprout, and when I finally got ahold of customer service, they just told me how to work around it instead of actually fixing the issue.

Yara
Human Resources Manager in Jordanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It centralizes everything an organization needs for social media success.

Kommentare: Sprout Social was a magic bullet that allowed us to manage everything that was posted across platforms from one place, helping us to better control our platforms and increase our reach.

Sprout Social is very effective, especially for duplicating posts and distributing them across social media, because automation allows us to do everything from a single dashboard. Sprout Social's scheduling functionality allows us to post to multiple accounts simultaneously or at different times based on priority. Sprout Social lets us schedule posts, generate reports, analyze data, and makes teamwork easy.

I always want more improvements via upcoming updates, and I want to build more efficient artificial intelligence, so that we can manage all our social media sites better, like liking all flagged posts at the same time. Sprout Social may ignore posts.

Heather
Heather
Sr. Member Insights Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software...will be better with a few enhancements

Kommentare: See above

As someone in charge of Social Care Response, I love that all of our social channels are available in one place vs. having to go out to individual native sites. I also love the tagging functionality to help report on themes.

I think there is a lot of improvement needed on the Sprout Social App. It is missing a lot of the key features that the desktop site offers - such as being able to click on post and see the conversation...including accessing the post on the native site. There is also opportunity to allow access to turning on an off the bots within the app. Right now we have to have the desktop site downloaded as a bookmark on my phone to access just the bot. Lastly...PLEASE ALLOW BOT SCHEDULING! We don't want to have the bot on during business hours as we like to respond individually...but have them on after-hours for top reasons why members post to our pages. We have to have reminders to ourselves to manually make sure we are turning on the bot after hours, and turning off the bot when business hours being.