Filtern nach:

Über Sprout Social

Sprout Social bietet Social-Media-Engagement-, Publishing-, Analyse-, Listening- und Berichterstattungslösungen für führende Agenturen und Marken.

Erfahre mehr über Sprout Social

Tara C.
Tara C.
SEO Content Writer
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2021

"Dashboard Metrics and Report Generation Make My Job Easy"

Kommentare: I really like the customer service experience I've had here. I'm very new to YouTube from a marketing standpoint, and Sprout gave me a lot of resources to learn.

Vorteile: I work in marketing and report to professionals who don't have as much marketing expertise as me. Having a dashboard view of the social media statistics really helps me explain and analyze the significance of changes.

Nachteile: The software itself is tough to navigate. Things change around a lot, and that makes it difficult if you present metrics on screen share.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CoSchedule

Warum Sprout Social gewählt wurde: Dashboard metrics, budget of company was significant enough to use it.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CoSchedule

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sprout Social: It is the easiest option for me to generate reports.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2021
Demand Generation Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2021

"Makes Social Media Management so Easy!"

Kommentare: It's been a great experience so far. They also have a great support team that you can work with to ensure that you're utilizing all of the platform features as best as you can. For teams who struggle to plan and manage their social accounts, I highly recommend Sprout Social. The platform also can help you uncover trends for future planning too!

Vorteile: No one has the time to sit there and individually schedule out social posts so that's where Sprout Social comes into play! We purchased this software to help us plan and manage our organic social media calendar easily. They also can integrate with paid ads, but that's not something we use it for. I love that you can see a calendar of upcoming posts so I can see if there are any gaps in our calendar. Sprout Social also has very robust reporting for each platform and it has allowed me to have deeper insights into how our accounts and posts are doing. It's been a big lifesaver. Prior to this, I would always forget to post so this has made it easier to make a plan!

Nachteile: The platform is kind of pricey, especially as you add on more licenses. You can't create any custom reports. However, they have a lot of robust reports so I imagine you don't need to. We haven't needed to yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sprout Social: When I trialed HootSuite, the platform seemed more complex than Sprout Social and had less reporting capabilities at the time. I believe HootSuite might be a bit cheaper though

• Bewertet am 4.3.2021
Samantha S.
Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2021

"One of the Best I've Used"

Vorteile: I've used almost every major social media publishing tool out there and this one is my favorite by far. I love the best times to post feature and the "schedule and duplicate" button to eliminate having to retype/reupload the same post when posting across multiple sites. It also integrates with bit.ly which is great for link tracking. It's very user friendly and has so many features that I can't even think of them all! It's a great tool.

Nachteile: This is more of an API functionality, but Instagram posting is not the easiest because it doesn't schedule it out. It only sends a push notification with the post and then the user still has to manually post from their phone. There are other social management softwares that schedule directly to Instagram so I wish Sprout would get on top of this.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2021
Cassie S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"Idea is great, follow through not so much.."

Kommentare: I would say I'm pretty neutral about it. I was so excited about using them but if I could rewind time I never would have switched.

Vorteile: I manage 13 different social media accounts so I need scheduling software to keep up with everything! The majority of the reports on sprout are the same as you can find on your social media channel, but having everything in one place makes reports easier.

Nachteile: We have had some issues with Sprout since we signed up and the customer service along with the follow-through has been less than ideal. First off you have no account manager, the guy who signed us up washed his hands of us the second he got the check. I found this out when we were having issues connecting our Instagram. After 2 MONTHS, yes 2 months, of talking to support and engineers none of which could help us solve the issue we finally spoke with someone who had an idea of what was going on. After a couple of hours on the phone with him, everything was all fixed, except it wasn't truly fixed. The next day we discovered that since they were having issues connecting our business FB to our business Instagram they just created another business page for us to connect it to. So now we have a business page out there that isn't ours that we can't get Fb to remove.
In addition to this major issue we have has small ones such as not being able to post a gif, and not being able to post multiple photos to Instagram through the desktop. It seems the more we use Sprout the more we realize it is not up to par.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Chetan A.
Chetan A.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2021

"Amazing Social Media Management Tool I have ever used!"

Kommentare: It was a wonderful experience with the Sprout Social. We have made many automation campaigns which helped our consumers a lot with no manpower needed.

Vorteile: Sprout Social is the best tool for the social media management, and analytics as comparison to others.

Nachteile: It's the complete tool we have ever used. We liked the software a lot. It the best with quick analytics, and automations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Social, SocialPilot und Buffer

Warum Sprout Social gewählt wurde: It's the best tool we have ever used as comparison to others.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SocialPilot und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sprout Social: We have selected Sprout Social as comparison to others because we have have a great experience from it customer service, and we lot the functions and the deliverability.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2021
Meredith M.
Production Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2021

"Sprout Social: If You Need to Increase Your Social Media Workload Efficiency"

Kommentare: Overall, we're enjoying Sprout Social and the ability it gives us to manage all of our client accounts from one place. Our efficiency has increased exponentially after switching to Sprout and it's allowed us to take on more clients' social needs as an agency.

Vorteile: It is so nice to be able to have all of my clients' social profiles in one place! With Sprout Social, we're able to not only keep our clients' profiles together, we're able to schedule posts to all of their platforms in the same interface. I think the shining moment for Sprout Social is the Inbox feature, where you can respond and engage with your online social community right there in the Sprout interface. You want to talk about efficiency...our team was spending hours a day logging in and out of different profiles for a client, responding to comments, engaging with other users, etc. Then, they had to do the same thing for the rest of our clients! Having the ability to cut out that unnecessary time spent logging in and out has been a life saver.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, Sprout Social does NOT have the ability to schedule stories on Instagram. While they claim you can "schedule", it's actually a manual process. You can go ahead and create the story post and "schedule" it, but all that means is you'll get an alert to go manually post the story to your profile. This doesn't help increase efficiency and can actually distract from other work in the middle of the day when you have to stop what you're doing to go manually post.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2021
Danielle S.
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2021

"Easily allows for teamwork"

Kommentare: Overall, this is an easy-to-use tool that makes my daily work so much more manageable, and makes teamwork seamless.

Vorteile: One of the best features on Sprout is the ability to have multiple users create, review, and publish content. This has saved us a tremendous amount of time on our team. The user interface is really nice and accessible, and the features are all the essentials you would want in a scheduling tool plus some bonus features that I don't use often but are nice to have. Most of all, the reporting tool saves me a tremendous amount of time. It's customizable so you can quickly pull a report for a certain channel and window of time when needed.

Nachteile: When drafting content, sometimes it's difficult for tags to load or come through at all, especially with regards to Facebook. I also wish that you could customize the metadata on links in Sprout, with the same functionality of something like Yoast, so that your social person could swap out thumbnails quickly. I do have issues from time to time with what attachments are generated as well; depending on the order in which you insert links into the draft, it will pull different attachments. Sometimes you have to delete and re-insert links in the draft to get the right attachment. It would be better if Sprout added a section to choose the link you want to attach.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Meltwater und Hootsuite

Warum Sprout Social gewählt wurde: Hootsuite wasn't serving our team and we were without a tool for a while. When I came into the role, I suggested Sprout for its reporting and drafting capabilities.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sprout Social: Sprout has the best user interface and the most features. Reporting is also really nice and digestable.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2021
Marketing specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2021

"Good tool, but need to keep an eye on it"

Kommentare: Overall, Sprout Social is a great tool, but it shouldn't be used in a way that ignores your physical social media pages. It is important to continue to monitor those pages, check how posts pull through as the end product, etc.

Vorteile: The best part of Sprout Social is the ability to preview your social media posts. These previews allow you to see if a photo will crop properly or if it will crop in a weird way, and they allow you to adjust text so it best fits the page. It is also great that you can schedule posts to multiple sites, plan ahead, and easily duplicate posts.

Nachteile: While the post previews are a great tool, sometimes they are deceptive, especially with Twitter. Most of my posts to twitter end up looking different in the final post, as preview photos are not always pulled through. Additionally, if you make adjustments to the photo or crop in Sprout Social, it is important to double check that they actually apply on the back end.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2021
Dan F.
Dan F.
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool"

Kommentare: Good.

Vorteile: Sprout Social is an easy-to-use product that allows the Beginner Social Media Manager/Coordinator the ability to save time and be efficient. It has a basic reporting cluster and overall, it's a good tool.

Nachteile: There was no drap-and-drop ability. This may seem petty but when you're scheduling 60-90 pieces of content per month, having to manually open each desired post to edit the date and/or time so that the posting doesn't clash with another post is quite cumbersome. Furthermore, when you have all of these posts on different days and at different times, it's hard to go into a day and recall which date had which post on which social platform at which time. Seeing all of this in a calendar view and literally moving the desired post and everything that corresponds with it, to another date is soooo easy and pleasant to the mind. The lack of a social queue was a major deciding factor as well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SocialPilot, Hootsuite, CoSchedule und Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sprout Social: This platform was selected by the previous person in my position and was the platform we used as I arrived.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"An impressive list of features and reports... but expensive."

Vorteile: I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. SproutSocial was one that I looked at. It has an impressive list of features and reports, and is very easy to learn, which is a definite plus. I'm a fan of the one-column feed layout... the multiple streams on one page that other solutions offer just seems so cluttered and hard to maintain for me. SproutSocial makes it easy to see at a glance what is going on, to track social media engagements, and to interact with your brand followers on social media seamlessly.

Nachteile: First, let's get it out of the way... SproutSocial is expensive. To effectively run a social media marketing platform, you will require more than one user account. At it's current price, SS is unaffordable for most small or medium-sized businesses. Building custom reports, tracking team activity, and sharing reports outside of SS are also all on a higher tier plan, when those are things that should be included in all plans as they are essential for a social media team to function as part of a larger business team. You can't add multiple images to posts, filtering posts is lackluster, and you can't post to Facebook groups currently, while other solutions have already managed to sort that. Overall, there are other options with similar features at a far lower price point.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Nathaly W.
Marketing Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Super Charge your Social Media"

Kommentare: Definitely enjoyed the user friendliness of the platform and their support was also really great. I enjoyed the smart inboxes, competitors social analysis and scheduler. I would say the platform is easy to get into straight away and is easy to build a fell formed strategy from. Not much else too it. If it wasn't for the cost, I would have definitely gone with this platform and I'm still a little sad that I was not able to use the software just because of price. Definitely a Happy, Easy and Joyful experience.

Vorteile: Firstly. Sprout is extremely user friendly and simple to use.
I honestly really enjoyed that all comments and direct messages from any platform are collected in an inbox for me to respond to as soon as possible and never miss a comment. This was very important to me and something that I could not find on other platforms.
I also enjoy the Scheduler, which is important to be but similar to any other scheduler.
The competitors analysis of their social media was very enlightening and brought a whole new spin to the game which I also really appreciated! The software has your typical reporting and listening tools, which is also essential. I would say that sprout is very on point when it comes to doing a cohesive social media strategy. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants One place to take care of all things social media related.

Nachteile: You can not control any Ad accounts from sprout, but you can engage with boosted posts and ad's once they are live. Hence, sprout will work in compliment with the original ad account.
I also struggled with the fact that I was only allowed 10 accounts. We are not an agency but still need more than 10 social accounts. Their price to add accounts asked too much for us to beable to continue with the purchase of the software. We operate in South Africa. So going from Rand to Dollar is quite a big leap. Although the software has many lovely tools, the price just didn't equate for us.
The only other tool I can think of which would be missing is SEO in terms of Social. Otherwise Sprout Social pretty much has most tools you would need from a Social Managing platform

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Sarah V.
Content and Social Media Specialist
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"The Best Social Media Scheduling Platform Hands Down"

Kommentare: We love Sprout Social and highly recommend it to others. We've used other scheduling platforms, and nothing has come close to being able to handle our needs the way Sprout Social can.

Vorteile: Our team has used a variety of social media scheduling platforms, including Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and others, and Sprout Social is by far our favorite for many reasons. • As an agency with hundreds of profiles, Sprout Social makes multiple account management a breeze.
• The scheduling browser is very easy to use.
• It offers ideal posting times to help you optimize reach and engagement.
• It offers a birdseye view of the month. (One of our pain points with Hootsuite was that this was not an option.)
There are also many features that those who work with social media every day can appreciate that the average user might not, such as: • The option to schedule and create a new post without having to click into a new window each time.
• The ability to download reports by platform and specific date easily and quickly.
• The option to view data which allows you to see which content is performing the best.

Nachteile: I won't beat around the bush. It's pricey. Very pricey. If you're a freelancer or not using social media daily, it may not be worth the investment. If you're an agency working with multiple clients or if social media is part of your daily routine, a scheduling software that offers everything Sprout Social offers is well worth it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hootsuite

Warum Sprout Social gewählt wurde: Sprout Social is more user friendly.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Buffer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sprout Social: Hootsuite does not offer the ability to see posts by month to effectively plan campaigns and upcoming posts.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Marketing Communications Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"Great Social Tool to Manager Multiple Brands"

Kommentare: For the most part gives us an all-in-one social media management and creation tool. Perfect for collaboration and the structure of permissions and approvals helps on a team level.

Vorteile: Allows us to collaborate across our team with members in different locations. Love the notifications and ability to respond directly to social posts within the app. The ability to email posts to certain non-users helps, and being able to tag content types makes organization easy. The including reporting is robust and provides enough information across multiple platforms to make good decisions. The single inbox is ideal and is the reason we continue to use the platform. It's great to know if something was handled and by which user and the sense of accomplishment is there once you clear your inbox.

Nachteile: The listening tools are a separate cost and for our brands becomes too expensive to commit to. Which it had more feature built in like other platforms to scour and collect keyword mentions across other platforms (not just social).

• Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Public Relations Account Executive
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2017

"Best customer service in this category, hands down. Big win with launch of listening product."

Kommentare: People seek out social media software primarily for automation. But that doesn't solve the workflow and analytics issues that social media and community managers face. Sprout enables us to load content and art into the automation platform as drafts, submit for approval and then automate posting. We also need a competitive edge as an agency, and using this software with the ability to provide more robust analytics than what is provided in the native platforms is a huge win. The biggest improvement we've seen to social media tools in general came from the launch of the social listening tool. However, the pricing model is hindering us from being able to use it. Big bummer. And it can be fixed. We hope you will consider applying the agency model pricing structure that exists for all other functionalities to this particular function. It's essential for us to be able to incorporate it into our new biz process and the current cost structure is preventing us from doing so. Please help!

Vorteile: The agency model sold us. Big win to invite larger groups rather than paying by the "seat" as previous models and other services demand. The approval process and analytics go beyond what is available in the native platforms which is essential for business use. The social listening is what we've been waiting for--and will be instrumental in our relationship moving forward. With that said, there is a caveat, listed below.

Nachteile: The social listening is amazing. However, the sales model is seriously flawed. Our clients will not pay every month for each social listener. Moreover, our agency needs to use this as a way to earn new business. We have many pitches in process at any time and it's not feasible for us to pay every month per listener. As such, this amazing service is not available to us on the scale it needs to be. Please come up with a better pricing model so we can use and sell this service. As it stands now, only the really big agencies will be able to afford it. You need the mid-sized agencies like us (about 50 employees). Just like the agency model sold us by not having to pay by the seat, we can't pay per listener. If you made that available to us, say 3 listeners per client in our agency model, that would be a win. It would limit the number so you could up-sell in those cases where big companies want to listen for a lot of different indicators, but it wouldn't prohibit the broader use of the tool for the masses--which will drive significant growth. Additionally, this is a huge differentiator for your business. If you make it out of reach for most clients, you loose your edge. Help us. Help yourselves. Give us this tool! And give it to us in a way that our clients will pay for it.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Jessi H.
Stay at Home Mom
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2017

"One of my go-to SM management tools"

Vorteile: Great user interface (I like it much better than Hootsuite's interface). Customer service is superb! Anytime I had any issues with using SproutSocial, their customer service was a chat or email away. Their customer service seems like a very small team of people, but they are very quick to respond and get to a solution. I've used SproutSocial for several different companies, both large and small, and it works great for managing it all. Analytical reports are clean and better than the ones in Hootsuite. My favorite features are the reports, social listing tools (You can see who's interacting with your company or specific keywords you set up) and being able to 'check off' messages or notifications that you have seen or responded to already. In HootSuite, you cannot do this and sometimes messages can be missed. Another favorite feature in the reporting is being able to compare your company page with competitors and see how you stack up agains the competition. Following/unfollowing accounts on Twitter is another great and useful feature.

Nachteile: There are a couple social networks that cannot be integrated with SproutSocial, and therefore I have to resort to also using Hootsuite. Things like LinkedIn Showcase Pages, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups to name a few cannot be scheduled or automated. SproutSocial covers the larger social media pages you need to manage like Facebook pages and Twitter. Because it cannot schedule at all social networks, I have to do most of my scheduling in Hootsuite.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2016

"Simple SM manager with superior Analytics feature"

Kommentare: I discovered Sprout Social through a Facebook ad. Before deciding to take the trial, I read some of the reviews here and on Capterra and my expectations soared and became somewhat unrealistic to be honest. The pricing threw me off because $99 monthly seemed kind of steep given the features. Nevertheless, I had nothing to lose by trying it out so I decided to signup for a trial. I’ve used/currently use Hootsuite, Buffer, Swift Social, Kontentino, and many other social media managers, so I had a lot to compare Sprout social with. Sprout social is easy to use, the layout is fairly simple and uncomplicated, the dashboard is somewhat of a mix between Social pilot and Kontentino, so are the features. My favorite features are the Smart inbox and the Sprout queue. The social queue is similar to Hootsuite Auto schedule function. The RSS function in the feeds tab is also really nice as I was able to connect it to my Feedly account. A major use of this is the post via RSS function, which I used to auto tweet blog posts from influencer blogs in my niche. The Asset Library is also an amazing feature as it is a great way to store images for future use. The discovery tab shows suggestions on accounts to follow and unfollow, people who have conversed with, and people who mentioned you in a post. Sprout social is a great social media manager, however, It doesn’t seem all that superior to Hootsuite or Swift social. Considering the cost, I expected more out of it. Which I’m aware is rather ridiculous. I will say this though, the “Reports” function offers a variety of important stats such as: Group reports, Twitter profiles [For tracking profile performance to determine the impact of twitter content], Twitter comparison, Twitter listening, Facebook page report, Facebook competitors, Engagement reports, Team reports, Task performance, Trends, Instagram profile analysis, LinkedIn page, Tag report, Google analytics and Sent messages. To me, Sprout Social’s unique feature is its analytics function. No other SM manager, except perhaps SMHack, has such powerful and detailed social media analytics.

Vorteile: The Digital Asset Library
The Analytics feature
The RSS feature can serve as a social media content generation tool.
Easy UI

Nachteile: The pricing is rather steep. There are other SM managers with more powerful features which could prove to be a better substitute to Sprout Social. MavSocial has a better Asset Library feature, SMHack provides just as detailed analytics, Swift social has powerful RSS feature, and Hootsuite is cheaper, has an automatic scheduling function, as well as one of the easiest SM Managers to use due to the numerous tutorials online and it's inbuilt mini-tutorial.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Cari E.
Asst. Director of Marketing & Public Relations
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2020

"I absolutely love Sprout Social."

Kommentare: I'm always surprised when a social media manager hasn't heard of Sprout. In my social media classes for my masters degree most of my classmates used Hootsuite and they were surprised by the differences between the two products. Sprout is by far superior and I'll never go back.

Vorteile: Sprout Social makes social media management simple. I publish content on a daily basis and review our notifications, messages, and assign tasks when needed. The crop tools help us with our photography and graphics for each platform. Most platforms also allow alt text, which is extremely helpful and is a huge priority for us as an institute of higher education.

Nachteile: Sometimes the content calendar glitches and it shows all of the posts per day, including shares, that we didn't necessarily create. It can be a little messy and difficult to navigate when this happens, but it is rare and likely occurs when the software is going through updates. And who doesn't want updates/improvements? Definitely not a deal breaker in the slightest.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2020
Heather H.
Social Media Director
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Marketing Agencies and Sprout Social"

Kommentare: Overall, we much prefer using Sprout Social vs. Hootsuite. Hootsuite seemed out of date and not nearly as easy to use as Sprout. We switch to Sprout Social 3 years ago and have never had the desire to switch back.

Vorteile: The ease of use to schedule content is the best part about using Sprout Social. It's also very easy to add new accounts and take accounts out when necessary. I work at a marketing agency so we write and manage tons of content for our clients, so it's important to be able to switch from client to client easily, and switch from platform to platform (FB to IN to TW). Sprout Social does a great job with that.

Nachteile: Sprout Social will have glitches from time to time where content is not pushed out at all or incorrectly. They have sent emails addressing the issues and assured the costumers that they're working to fix all issues but every once in a while we still run in to the occasional glitch.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Kim D.
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2017

"Sprout is really user friendly, from both an interaction point and management. Good blogs too!"

Kommentare: Using Sprout along side another platform for a different client (their choice) the overall functionality of Sprout is really clear! It is much faster and user friendly.

Vorteile: Sprout is great for interactions. Having over 1000 pages to look after means we need to be able to access specific pages quickly, and view messages for just the one page in a set profile group - this is really easy with Sprout! In terms of quality reviewing responses from a management point of view, it is great - you can see full threads and who did what. For reporting, you can tailor reports for each clients needs. After using an alternative platform, Sprout is MUCH faster all round - finding interactions and, general interaction in terms of loading and sending messages. In regards to task management, it is really good at making sure that you keep on top of things, as you can add an internal note which is front facing when you click into your tasks. The updates are also handy, as you can now select oldest to newest or newest to oldest - when there is a large number of incoming interactions it means there are less loading issues.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are bugs, which can cause functionality issues (but this does happen with all software). Because we are a UK company, and Sprout's support team are in the US it does mean that we have to wait until the afternoon on our time for any additional information - although you are able to log the error you are experiencing.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Eileen moran C.
Eileen moran C.
Marketing & Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Nicer interface than Hootsuite"

Kommentare: It puts all our social media profiles in one place for the small businesses that we manage. We can run customized reports that show the analytics for single or multiple profiles to see which posts are the most engaging and our follower/friend counts. Replying to questions or messages is easy to do right in Sprout. It streamlines what would be a cumbersome process of monitoring profiles for about 15 profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. You can also see the feeds of handles you follow to find and reply to posts on Twitter.

Vorteile: Sprout lets you add multiple profiles from multiple platforms and schedule social media posts at whatever times you want or using a queue with times set by you. The listening stream can be customized so that you can choose whatever profiles/hashtags you want to see at that time. You can reply, assign posts, forward posts, retweet, retweet with comments all from the news stream. It works well with Zapier for RSS automatic posting of blog posts also. We started using it about 7-8 years ago, and the price has not changed for us, so it's a very good value for our money. The dashboard is easy to use and has multiple types of views, like calendar, so you can see if you have a lot of messages bunched up and spread them out. Support is good and the Sprout All Stars Slack group is another souce of information. Over time features have changed because of changes to Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn, but Sprout has consistently improved the platform and added or revised features as needed. It's a great tool for small/medium businesses. You can mark messages as read/done to get them out of the stream.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software logs you out when no one else is trying to log in. It can also sometimes seem like a post has not been scheduled but when you refresh the page, it is there. It works better with Twitter than Facebook or LinkedIn, so if those are your main platforms you may want a different tool. I think the issue may be more with FB and LI changing their rules than Sprout.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Lori ann R.
Lori ann R.
Brand + Marketing Manager + Creative Content Maker
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"Sprout Social Expanded Tools and Metrics Reporting"

Kommentare: Anytime I have had a technical issue (and there have only been a few in the past nine years) their customer support team was responsive, friendly and efficient at fixing the problem. Each member has their own dedicated account manager, which feels nice. Such a great company, and perfect tools for digital content management.

Vorteile: I have been using Sprout Social daily, since 2010 as a freelance marketing professional. I manage several B2B and B2C accounts, and had previously used Hootsuite. The dashboard in Sprout Social has every possible automation, scheduling feature and content research resource you could imagine. From social listening via #hashtag keywords, to suggestion content from over 30 industry specific niches. My clients love the metrics reports, and I love that I can brand them quickly and easily to my own agency. If you are a content marketer, you have to try Sprout Social. It has saved me well over 15 hours per week for more than nine years.

Nachteile: I wish they had an auto-scheduler for Instagram. Other software companies have specialized in scheduling posts for IG and IGTV, but this isn't available in Sprout Social. I think this is the only thing that is missing from this amazing software.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Rob M.
General Manager
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2017

"Love Sprout! I knew nothing and Sprout helped, greatly!"

Kommentare: I took over a Student-Housing Apartment community a couple of years ago and found myself having to handle social media all by my lonesome. I knew enough to know that Twitter/FB/Instagram, etc... were all completely different platforms that required different strategies, but I needed something that would help me manage to post at various times/days - especially when I was home (weekends).
I discovered Sprout.Sprout was SO much more intuitive and helpful. As someone with moderate social media savvy and perfect computer literacy, Sprout made vastly more sense for my needs. I added team members I could allow to post or schedule posts. I could set up tweets to go out on campus orientations so I could pop up in the feeds of those searching for apartments. It was a godsend. I couldn't begin to fathom doing it any other way. On the plus side, I increased my own twitter following by a few hundred people just by setting quotes to post at random times/days throughout the year. I was always the worst about tweeting, but this lets me look like an accomplished tweeter, without the investment in time around the clock. Why would I care? In this brave new world, being socially savvy goes a long way in interviews - having followers bolsters my street cred, so to speak.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Super intuitive. Far better than Hootsuite.

Nachteile: Honestly, struggling to find anything I don't like. I never attempt paid ads through FB or Twitter, but I don't recall if Sprout would facilitate those.

• Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Shannon W.
Marketing Design Specialist
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2019

"Improvements and Satisfaction from a Graphic Designer/Content Specialist"

Kommentare: It has been great to consolidate all our social media to one spot. It saves time in planning and gives us the ability to track data, which is the most valuable feature for us. Too many great things to say. Always appreciate the drive for continuous improvement of Sprout Social. I think staying on top ever-changing social features and trends sets Sprout apart.

Vorteile: So many great features and usability! Truly the the most innovative tool for social media on the market.

Nachteile: - It would be nice if when you select multiple social media profiles to post to at the same time it would automatically post to the most optimal time for each instead of averaging the time of all of them. - If we have a piece of content that we really want people to see, it would be nice to know optimal send time over a given week instead of only being able to see optimal send time on one given day. Maybe it is a a stat that shows up on your dash board like "the best time to post this week is: Thursday at 12:05 PM." Optimal send times could be its own page or report. - It would be GREAT if you could see a breakdown of business demographics vs personal profile demographics. I think our demographics for Twitter are inaccurate, because most of our followers are businesses/organizations and automatically assign a male gender and random age when they create their profile. - It is not clear in your "Always up-to-date" specs for LinkedIn the exact size of an image when you post it. - Exact image specs for social is kinda confusing. It looks like Twitter's in-post preview doesn't match the specs - graphics get cut off. Also, it looks like Twitter and Facebook also previews different content sizes in addition to what is listed on your specs pages. For example, in-post square images show up on Facebook and Twitter without getting cut off. It would be nice to know all the different sizes each social media sizes that are offered as they change.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Eduardo C.
Community Manager
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"Very helpful to measure brands growth and to create brands strategies"

Kommentare: We've been working at the agency with the software by 2 years ago and is very useful. We like that in the same platform, we can respond messages, measure the brands growth and schedule the content every month. Features like keyword and tendencies help us to have a real time communication with our client's followers and to create fresh content.

Vorteile: I like the feature that the software allow me to view and respond received messages from different accounts in different platforms in one feed with the option to apply a filter and view only the messages received in the last 24 hours. This feature maintain the feed organized. Another great feature is the profile comparisson in the different platforms, which is very useful to measure the agency's clients growth. This feature help us to design and improve the brands strategies. Nowadays communication in real time is very important, so the twitter's keyword feature, allow us to listen what are our client's followers talking about in the web, so we can take this insights to generate fresh content that attend their needs and create a feeling of loyalty between the brands and them.

Nachteile: I don't like that sometimes there are errors with the platforms (Instagram mostly) that doesn't allow to publish the scheduled content. I don't like to do twice an activity that should be done only once.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Nickolas R.
Nickolas R.
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2018

"Scheduling made easy."

Kommentare: We used to spend hours creating a content schedule for our clients to then have to upload and schedule each day manually once approved. With sprout, we have the ability to create drafts and schedules in the publishing platform and send it straight to the client for approval, once approved it's a click of a button and all the posts are scheduled.
Our clients love having well laid out reports sent weekly to see how the page is performing and also the ability to whitelist them is amazing.

Vorteile: This software has continued to impress me the longer i have been with it. What continues to impress us is the scheduling, and calendar which is easily to export and send through the clients. It looks great and clients can easily see which dates, and platforms posts will be scheduled in. The new addition on optimal post times when scheduling has really seen an increase in engagement rates and the weekly reports that are being sent out really help our clients, and also ourselves get a better picture on how the page is performing.

Nachteile: One thing that i think they could improve on is their interface a tiny bit. When selecting a page to filter the publishing calendar by, when you select to publish it will default to the last page you published with and not the one you have selected on the side. It's a small issue but i think it could improve the speed of publishing significantly.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2018