RedTail CRM Bewertungen

von RedTail Technology

Über RedTail CRM

Redtail CRM ist eine webbasierte, einfach zu bedienende Client-Management-Lösung, die speziell für Finanzfachleute entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über RedTail CRM

Paul G.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"Great opportunity when leveraged properly"

Kommentare: When I started working with Redtail, the previous employees in my office had not learned how to use it properly and so it was a mess. But once I got some training under my belt, I was able to understand Redtail better and started fixing all the errors that previous employees had implemented.

Vorteile: The team at Redtail really have thought about nearly everything. There are so many amazing features built in to the Redtail CRM that it is only at the user's own neglect if your office isn't operating more efficiently. I really appreciate utilizing automations to trigger workflows, and the reports that can be generated to track results or see an overview of how we've been doing.

Nachteile: Not everything is necessarily intuitive. But go to Redtail University. The training you get there opens the door to understand how everything works inside of the CRM.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Jess O.
Client Service Specialist
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"We love Redtail!"

Kommentare: Overall we love Redtail and continually attribute it to the efficiency of our team. Things no longer fall through the cracks because we've taken the time to set up workflows for all of our processes and we all contribute thorough notes to our client records. We use tasks every single day to make sure things are getting done AND that there's a record of someone doing them. We use the reporting options daily and have gained better insights into the business because of the report options available. We absolutely recommend Redtail to anyone looking for an efficient and affordable CRM

Vorteile: Redtail is cleanest looking and feeling CRM that we trialed. Everything is setup with the user in mind, so it's very easy to use. It's also very intuitive and there aren't many learning curves. The reporting is far above what other systems offer, and the workflows have completely changed the functionality of our team for the better. The ability to set up automations has also improved our processes. Our business runs much more smoothly, efficiently, and quickly because of Redtail. We find that the workflows and automations ensure that there are never gaps in our processes and things get done in a more timely fashion. They are always making updates and improvements based on user request, so over the three years we've been using it, it has only become more functional and user friendly versus feeling outdated. The support team is always available if you need help and the classes they offer are extremely thorough and helpful. The price is very affordable per user and they absolutely deliver quality well above the price point.

Nachteile: There's not a lot to be disliked about Redtail, but some of the options are technologically advanced and either require a strong ability to be tech savvy or an investment in Redtail University. Various members of our team have attended Redtail University on many occasions and have found it to be extremely helpful in each of our understandings of how certain parts of the system work (mainly workflows) but unfortunately it is an additional $$ investment.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Michael D.
Director of client services
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2020

"Great CRM great support"

Kommentare: Great experience so far,. Program works without issue and if I have a request they are very helpful getting it done with me.

Vorteile: Been using redtail for almost 2 years, and so far it is the best software I have used as a CRM. The features seem up to date, if there is an issue the support line is asking, and they have more training, documents and videos to help you then I know what to do with. Really couldn't ask for better

Nachteile: When adding family members, the rep is not auto assigned and creates a mess if not done the right way. That may actually be my only con

• Bewertet am 25.7.2020
Peter S.
Accountant, Tax Preparer, IT consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"Decent online CRM with price being one of the best features - but you get what you pay for...."

Kommentare: It is one of the lower cost CRM softwares available and for companies that can't afford anything better this is a decent solution. We quickly outgrew it's usage and moved on to something much more robust and usable.

Vorteile: It is fairly simple to do all of the basic functions of the software. Add contacts and information, look up contacts, edit information. I really liked that there would be a red reminder at the bottom of the webpage letting you know of an upcoming appointment within 30 minutes time. There is a search bar at the top of the screen no matter what page you are on which is nice to be able to change contacts "on the fly". Since it is web-based it is accessible from anywhere you have web access.

Nachteile: Redtail is almost too simple. Without enough robust features it comes in as a very simple contact manager and calendar. Since it is web based you must keep it open in your web browser at all times to have it easily accessible - BUT - most people have multiple tabs open and it is not "in-your-face" as an software application would/could be. Although there are many pros to having a web based CRM there are drawbacks as well. One being that you are automatically logged out after 30 minutes. I believe this was the highest time you could set it to and this gets old very quickly. The app for phones really stinks too and was barely usable or helpful overall making it almost not even worth using.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Ryan P.
Supervisor of Cadet Engagement
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"Great CRM"

Kommentare: We have been using this CRM for about 3 months now after a recommendation from a Field Marketing Office and we haven't looked back since. I had experience with other CRMs like SalesForce, while SF is still fantastic and top-tier, I find this to be a better value for the money.

Vorteile: I love that this CRM allows us to break down different tabs that are relevant to what we do as Financial Advisors. We have a clients section, prospect section, and even a seminar sections where we are able to track and market to those that are signed up for a workshop or dinner seminar, it helps us compartmentalize the different categories and groups that we are trying to engage

Nachteile: Honestly, the only qualm I would have is that I wish there was a better integration with drip email software, but that might be user error.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2020
Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"Great fit for small to medium sized RIAs looking for a CRM solution tuned to the Financial Advisor."

Kommentare: Straight forward migration from ACT with good migration support, so we were up and running quickly. We now have an SEC-compliant, cloud-based CRM which seamlessly tracks and archives client email communications and has a good SEC-compliant document repository.

Vorteile: Low price point for a CRM that is built from the ground up to support Financial Advisers. SEC-compliant document management and email make this easy to archive and track client documents and communications in the secure cloud. Good integration with CopyTalk.

Nachteile: The iphone app is really not that robust. It's ok, but we would much rather see a higher performance, more feature rich implementation.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Mandy M.
Client Service Specialist
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Great CRM for your Small Business"

Vorteile: The team behind RedTail are always trying to improve their software based on suggestions from users. They hold trainings that travel around the country yearly so there is sure to be one near you. Unlike most software trainings, these are FUN! It's a very robust system with many detailed reports and some great search functionality too.

Nachteile: When changing your password (required periodically) you can't use the last THIRTEEN passwords. It says something for the security of the program but, c'mon....13?!

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Jeremiah F.
Investment Advisor
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2017

"Not impressed by the user-interface, but the CRM serves it's function."

Kommentare: We are able to see detailed notes on clients, and those notes never go away.

Vorteile: I enjoy that all information is thoroughly saved once it's in the system. You can't accidentally or intentionally delete comments/notes on clients accounts. This is crucial in a field where we need to know what has been communicated to our clients.
This CRM allows us to produce reports that show when/where the client came in. This is an important process to understand how we should interact with clients to better serve them.

Nachteile: There are a lot of things I dislike with the software, especially for how much it costs.
The interface is somewhat easy to learn, but it tends to be clunky. It takes longer than I would hope to find client names in the database, and it seems the product focuses more on integrating with other companies than it does on simplicity.
Adding activities/tasks on a to-do list is something we highly value. The process of adding new tasks tends to be a little overcomplicated, and it doesn't organize well.
Using workflows for specific clients is not very easy either. We spent a lot of time developing workflows for clients, but ended up ditching it for handwritten notes! Ouch. It was quicker, more efficient, and more reliable than using the CRM.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Barbara M.
Administrative
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"WARNING: You might need a computer programming degree to use this software!"

Kommentare: I use it only for database information. It is a powerful tool but LACKS usability and the ability for people to get informative reports

Vorteile: It is a GREAT database tool, so much information in one place

Nachteile: Using this information EFFICIENTLY & EFFECTIVELY is near-impossible. The reporting area is the most-complex, time-consuming, difficult, complicated, horrific, stressful thing I've ever witnessed in my 30+ years in the workforce. JUST TO RUN A SIMPLE REPORT to gather the amazing database information, requires a huge headache to figure out. It is NOT SIMPLE, it is NOT USER-FRIENDLY at all. It takes multiple steps and a host of IF, AND, OR, BUT, EQUAL to, or LESS THAN, or is not blank, etc., etc., etc., to perform. Then to get a printout in a clean, readable, PDF type-file???? Forget about it! I have to call customer service EVERY SINGLE TIME I need to run a report. Something that should only take a few moments to run takes HOURS. I have been using this for several years, complain about it on forums along with a host of many others, but it has yet to be addressed. This software should not be this difficult to use. If you only need a database, this will serve your needs. If you need in-depth reports to use the information you have, good luck!

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019
David S.
Wealth Management Advisor
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017

"I wish I had had this software my entire career."

Kommentare: This is a very time-saving product and robust in its integrations with other software and data sources.

Vorteile: This software is very robust and includes many integrations that create a real value for our company.

Nachteile: The workflow portion has not yet been to full use in our model. I would prefer a more Microsoft Project approach to this feature

• Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Allyson M.
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Redtail CRM Review"

Vorteile: This program is extremely user friendly to use.

Nachteile: The downside is there isn't a way to customize things.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Senior Minister
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2018

"Great CRM"

Kommentare: Overall, I am very impressed with Redtail. I wasn't a part of the team who chose this software. It was in place when I joined my present company. But I have enjoyed using it and wish I'd been given it for the previous companies I worked with.

Vorteile: Redtail allows you to input just about every detail imaginable about your clients. It gives you birthday reminders. You're able to store related documents for client accounts. It integrates with multiple software programs so that client information can pre-populate when you're completing applications. It allows you a simple way to document client conversations. It's just about the most robust CRM I've seen out! Wow!

Nachteile: I think this is a minor drawback but it matters because other programs seem to offer this option. You cannot merge records. If you find the you have entered a client twice, there's no way to merge the records and keep what you want to keep.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Ryan M.
Advisor
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"HMFG Redtail Review"

Vorteile: Having an interface that talks to other programs has helped out quite a bit. The ability to have a program do more tedious work that is done repeatedly has saved the firm time doing more important things.

Nachteile: There are not many things that we see as a negative. Some of the options that are there to help customize are a bit hard to find but besides that there are not many issues.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Chelsea H.
Associate Financial Advisor
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2016

"Terrible Customer Service and Tech Support"

Kommentare: There were many features and functions that were touted during the discovery process and were main reasons why we choose Redtail Tailwag CRM over others. But after migrating our data into the system, we learned many of those features and functions don't work. Working with the customer service team to get these issues resolved has been an absolute nightmare. We are constantly told "our tech team is working on a fix, and unfortunately we don't know when this issue will be fixed". And you have to stay on top of these issues, or else the tech team will simply stop working on your issue, and when you follow up with customer service, they start the entire process all over again. We have over 5 issues with the CS team right now that have been pending for over a year! If changing CRM systems and getting comfortable with the new software wasn't such a large undertaking for the firm, we would have switched to a different CRM a long time ago.

Vorteile: - cloud based
- sleek interface

Nachteile: - Terrible customer service
- Terrible tech support
- Poor functionality
- Too many features and not enough of them work

• Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Phillip L.
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Great CRM"

Kommentare: We have been users of RedTail for 10+ years and only utilize a small portion of what is available, yet the $ spent is well worth it.

Vorteile: Ease of use, amount of resources and linking features is great.

Nachteile: Can sometimes be overwhelming or difficult to navigate - mainly learning curve issues, but I'm not a big enough user to justify the cost of the "school".

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Matthew S.
VO
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2017

"Excellent set up"

Kommentare: Redtail CRM software has a very intuitive setup. However, the mobile app leaves something to be desired. A persistent password reset issue, and he absence of push notifications makes the app clunky to use. The core of the software is as intuitive as any though.

Vorteile: Intuitive, very efficient

Nachteile: Subpar mobile app experience due to recurring password resets and no push notifications for calendar events

• Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Kimberly B.
Chief Retirement Officer
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"Awesome Product and it keeps getting better"

Kommentare: I seriously love Redtail, I have used other CRM's but Redtail was so easy to use and when I have a question I can either search online and watch a video or call customer service. Best customer service around.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Integration with 360. Customization. CUSTOMER SERVICE is the best.

Nachteile: Workflows, they have updated them but still not the best.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Simon H.
Investment Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"Decent value CRM for basic tasks"

Kommentare: It works well as a basic CRM for managing contacts, notes, and ongoing tasks as well as the ability to sort clients based on any data point. However, though it is a good value, it cannot provide integration with software providing data feeds, up-to-date investment account data, etc. and is not meant to be a "all in one CRM/practice management" tool.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate, add/edit contacts, create different groups, ongoing tasks and ability to assign to other team members, ability to archive my outlook emails to existing contacts.

Nachteile: Limited functionality, not able to integrate with other software for financial services, mobile app is too simple and limited.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Daniel G.
Admin Asst
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2017

"Easy to Use"

Kommentare: Easy of use and cross-platform capabilities.

Vorteile: This software is easy to use and it is also easy to train new team members on how to use it. Also the mobile app makes being offsite much easier.

Nachteile: Some of the functions are a bit basic. Most of them have to do with searching inside of the database.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Simon H.
Investment Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Useful features and fairly easy to use"

Kommentare: Great overall tool to manage our team's ongoing tasks, notify each other when a task is updated or a note added, record keeping of notes on our clients, syncs with Outlook and other tools.

Vorteile: Organizing all my tasks day to day and long-term, with ability to share and reallocate tasks among users

Nachteile: Not as intuitive in how to use some features, and doesn't have an easy way to access training or learning modules to get up to speed on utilizing all the features.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Giovanni M.
president
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2018

"great software, very user friendly, easily implemented and integrated with other software platforms"

Vorteile: i like that it not only integrates with my broker dealer but also with sales/lead software vendors and constant contact for easy updating and soliciting

Nachteile: takes some time to get used to and to fully implement and the university or training can get a bit daunting

• Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Dan G.
Admin Asst
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2016

"Redtail Rules!"

Kommentare: We have been using Redtail for almost five years now and it has really improved our functionality and minimizes errors. We have processes in place and Redtail allows for tracking to enhance customer service and minimize redundancy.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Simple to train others to use

Nachteile: To fully utilize some features take a bit of work

• Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Ann R.
FPQP and Office Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"Red Tail is a great system but is not intuitive and is sometimes difficult to navigate."

Kommentare: There are many programs that work well with Red Tail.

Vorteile: It is compatible with a lot of programs but to get to the IT people to have them speak to each other is a very arduous journey. Once you explain what you need it can take up to 90 days or more to get it integrated.

Nachteile: It is not always easy to learn and it can take some time. You will need to take some time to get used to the system.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Financial Advisor at Kinder FInancial Strategies
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2018

"Highly intuitive, tons of features"

Vorteile: Love the workflows system and the various integrations with other relevant software. Very simple to begin using and easy to learn features afterwards.

Nachteile: Wish it integrated with a couple of other programs that I use.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Seth F.
COO
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2018

"Great CRM for business."

Vorteile: Very robust for tracking clients. Can use it to track almost anything I want. Calendar is also very easy to use

Nachteile: Wish it did a little better on the life insurance side. Better integration with outlook would be nice

• Bewertet am 19.4.2018