Über TeamDynamix

TeamDynamix ist eine No-Code-ITSM-Lösung, die integriertes Projektportfoliomanagement mit unternehmensweiter Integration und Automatisierung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über TeamDynamix

The ability to attach an asset to a ticket is a game changer for us. I am able to track assets, add contracts, manage tickets, and work on budget requests all in one software platform.

They have a built-in report builder tool that has limited functionality. The product we used prior to TeamDynamix leveraged SAP BusinessObjects for reporting.

Bewertungen zu TeamDynamix

TeamDynamix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 150 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TeamDynamix bereits verwendet?

Richard
Richard
Director of Client Services & Operations, ITS in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with great people behind it.

Kommentare: The team is amazing. They listen to customers and work to constantly improve the product. It is great value for the money.

Ease of use. Powerful reporting. Team behind it.

Mobile experience is not as feature rich as the desktop version and is not as easy to use.

Andrea
Director of Client Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for your Higher Education Help Desk or Enterprise Service Mgmt

Kommentare: Our experience has been great so far. The price point for what we get has been affordable. Our renewals contain reasonable increases. We meet with the TDX team quarterly, and they provide product roadmaps and tips and tricks. We have a .25 FTE managing the product, which is GREAT compared with other ITSM tools that require a full-time staff member to program the tool. It is not needed with TDX.

I loved the ease of the product setup. They walk you through the process and assign an implementation specialist who meets with you regularly to help. Once set up, reporting is easy, and the incident management process is solid and logical. The product has a fast response time, and the knowledgebase is easy to set up and configure. This product also can be configured for special business process flows if needed.

I cannot think of something that we truly dislike. The product might be more clear if the Knowledgebase and Services Catalog were merged. That confuses some of our users.

Billie
Lead Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool, but PPM needs attention

Kommentare: Our initial relationship was very good, and they remain to be engaged with us. However, pricing has increased, and combined with the lack of their investment in PPM features this makes it more difficult to see TDX as our ultimate solution for PPM.

The project intake workflow process is very good. In combination with the Capacity Planner application, we are able to offer a user-friendly project request submission process and quickly assess, prioritize and resource projects. The Client Portal Applications has a lot of potential for interacting with project team members and stakeholders and could be a great way to manage projects outside of the client.

Team Dynamix does not appear to invest as heavily in the PPM features as it does the ITSM features. This has resulted in the lack of some critical items necessary for modern project management. Card walls (boards) are severely lacking in functionality, and do not allow for successful implementation of agile-related concepts such as Kanban. Important features such as swim lanes and card aging are missing. A web view of card walls would also be useful. Also lacking is the ability to build custom portfolio dashboards that show the KPIs that are most relevant to your organization as well as timeline views.

brad
Director, Computing and Support Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for service management needs

Kommentare: Ticket volume has increased, but so have user satisfaction scores. Time to resolve has decreased. More and more departments are seeking to use it for their own service management.

TeamDynamix makes tracking and reporting tickets and projects easy. It has multiple layers of built-in automation out of the box.

The search features in TeamDynamix aren't the best. Currently, dashboards do not display data in real-time.

Allen
Director of Information Systems in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Service Desk

Kommentare: It has been a great tool that we have expanded several times to better serve the organization.

The ease for users to create tickets has been a big productivity increase for the organization.

The inability for a user to change the status of a ticket makes that process more difficult.

Christine
Project manager/business analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Team dynamix is a great product

Kommentare: The tdx folks are great to work with. They respond to tickets I submit typically within an hour of submitting them. Always kind and professional

Tdx is flexible and easy to configure. I can almost always provide the functionality my clients and technicians need.

It is hard sometimes to find where certain setups are done especially things you don’t do often. Also, it needs the ability to better integrate project tasks and tickets

Darrin
Sr. IT Support Technician in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TDX was a major change for us in the right direction

Ever since implementing TDX, we have found nothing but great things about it. It has been a wonderful ESM service for us.

I have noticed a couple small things that we do not like, such as users are not able to add contacts to tickets after being submitted, but it is a small issue since we had it always available in our previous system.

Paula
Paula
IT Service Desk and Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

TDX Thoughts from a New TDX Admin

Honestly, not a whole lot but this was the system in place when I started in my role so I don't really have a choice but to use it.

There are a lot of things I don't like. It seems like it does not have key functionality that technicians need to manage their tickets and workloads, like calendaring (ability to schedule a meeting or time on a ticket) and it shows on your TDX Calendar, nor does it sync with your Outlook calendar. All tickets come into the "Service Desk" and you need to use an automation rule to get it to the right IT team, instead of having something like a "service board" to automatically direct tickets submitted with that request form to. The system is not very intuitive to learn, and from an admin perspective, there are a lot of things that just don't make sense. For example, I can see "locations" in the admin tool, but can't edit them there; I actually have to go to the Asset Management (or CI/Asset) module and go to locations in TDNext in order to edit "locations".

PMIS that PMI would value

Kommentare: The implementation has been a bit difficult as I believe TDX did not have enough employees trained in the areas we were hoping for. We got through it, and they have proven their willingness to help and answer questions in a timely manner.

Overall, I believe PMI would approve of this PMIS and think for the cost, it is a great platform that does a lot of things we needed that our last product did not. Resource Management, ticketing, etc.

It's a bit cumbersome at first. The constant popup windows make screensharing a nightmare and the dropdowns don't show on the screenshare. This makes collaboration a bit difficult.

Heather
Salesforce Admin in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TDX group admin for Ticketing and PPM

Easy to learn and use. Very customizable.

The reporting capabilities aren't great.

Amanda
IT Knowledge Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perspective from a Service Desk Team Lead and Knowledge Manager

Kommentare: For the most part, I like it because it is easy to use. My only real complaint is it really does need better knowledge integration. However, at least it does have a knowledge component so that is nice. From what I hear, other systems that support the type of integration I would expect to be fully KCS compliant are significantly more expensive.

-It was easy to start using with minimum training -I love the reporting tools available and the ability to create customized reports -I love that it has a knowledge base available to offer self-service to our clients, and help our agents reduce time on resolving problems that someone else has already resolved -I love that after a few upgrades, we finally had the option to use nested fields. This allowed us to be able to get all the information we needed from a client from the get go, and only the information that was needed for that request.

-The knowledge base does not integrate well with the ticketing process. The knowledge base search on the ticket only shows results for approved articles. I wish that it would show articles of all status - or better yet have a filter on the ticket to choose status if desired. This would allow our agents to see if another person has started working on a similar issue, even if they haven't finished the article yet -Creating knowledge articles from a ticket still requires the agent to view the article later and clean it up. they have to structure the content, add settings, add related articles, etc. It would be nice if this could be done within the workflow of processing the ticket rather than as an after thought. -I wish that it integrated better with some of our other systems. For example, we use a chat software and agents have to copy/paste the information into the ticketing system. Human error causes the information not to be captured 100% all the time. It would be nice if they could just do the chat and it create the ticket automatically. Same with email. -I hate that so many windows open when processing a ticket for one person. When I worked in the Service Desk, it made it very difficult to juggle multiple clients at the same time (which was a requirement of the job).

A fast cloud-based central service support portal that is configurable and flexibly-designed.

- Despite being cloud-based, it has a very responsive web-based user interface, no complaints at all about responsiveness and speed of rendering pages - A clean and simple UI design, a very important factor when considering the varied user types who will consume this service. I work on a University campus, and intuitive and clear interfaces are absolutely necessary - Flexible support workflows. When considering how to utilize TeamDynamix, consider all the processes your business or organization perform in its various ways, and consider how you can increase efficiency of our organization by creating workflows for delegating permissions, signing authorization forms, submitting helpdesk tickets. I am very impressed with how flexible, and how the team that developed this software thought about how to bring about these changes within an organization adopting this software. As you design a process workflow, you can modify, diagram, and convey information to the end-users in a meaningful and elegant way, based on the tools they provide. The options and customization for workflows are not infinite, there are limitations, but the vendor does a great job training and empowering deployment teams in sharing their vision. - Ticket creation and ticket management: I love how easy it is to assign tickets, modify requestors, update ticket notes, and delegate/outsource specific tasks, and assign various statuses for tasks where customers and support personnel may view it.

- This is not a light-weight solution for ticketing and support, I would strongly encourage anyone considering this solution to assign full-time resources for ongoing development of process workflows, depending on how much your organization utilizes workflows for creating tickets and automating repetitive tasks. - Remember, it is cloud-based, and the vendor has provided excellent support for their product. it's also very speedy, but its possible in the future that performance may vary, who is to know. So you a trade-off could be in the future a hit to performance, possibly, and a lack of control, having the data not stored locally. If those ramifications are understood, There are few downsides, presently.

Mark
Director Unified Support in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TD is a great tool - highly customizable and easy to integrate

Kommentare: TD is easy to learn and easy to build processes with. It helped me drive maturity across our organization and implement processes that make it easier to operate our support organization.

I love the ability to integrate TD with the tools I need to manage our resources, and the reporting gives me everything I need to make sure our operations are running efficiently.

Our custom attributes make it easy to tie data to tickets and assets, but with lots of people customizing the tool for their needs, it can become very complex and convoluted. It takes a good amount of effort to keep it clean.

Desktop Support Specialist Senior in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very simple ticketing and asset app, but needs enhancements

Kommentare: Overall, been very happy with it. We have been able to get our ticketing and asset app up and running and get over 100 people using it in just under 1.5 years. I think if the cons can be addressed and this app be designed to scale better with a larger enterprise environment, this could be a perfect solution.

I like how simple it is to roll out and deploy. It's not hard to learn to be an administrator and is very intuitive.

There need to be features added, like the ability to have separate "queues" within a single ticketing app. Right now we have almost 20 departments all in one app and everyone can see each other's tickets. Sure everything is separated by the whole ticket type/service/responsible group mapping, but it would be nice to separate it further. Also, there are some inconsistencies, such as how in most of TDX Asset, the devices manufacturer is known as "Vendor," except for when you create a report, in which they refer to this field as "manufacturer." Same thing with Acquisition Date being Acquired in reports, and Location Room being Room in reports only.

Kristen
Customer Service Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Missing key functionality to be great

Kommentare: So far, we have not been very successful in using this internally after two years. Our users reply to tickets but it doesn't show in our reporting as if they have done so, which makes it next to impossible to run data on our response time.

What I like most about the software is the ability to develop specific forms for end users, and give us customization abilities so IT doesn't have to do things for us.

We had moved from another helpdesk software to this and lost key functionality. We cannot format HTML in our messages, or insert or display inline images ... the amount of time we lose just clicking on all the attachments to see if we have a screenshot or just images from someone's signature is a huge waste. The loss of tables in messages means that anything we receive from a spreadsheet within the message is useless to decipher and we have to reply to ask them to submit it in some other format or attachment. There also is no ability to see who was cc'd on the email that created the ticket until our IT team built a workaround there.

Jeffrey
Senior Project Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Kommentare: I would like to see more training that has examples or tutorials. We know what we want to do, but can't find a tutorial to help us.

Our ability to configure and modify the product to meet our needs.

Project and Ticket time reporting. Lack of best practice examples in the KB.

stephanie
IT Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TD for IT Support

The ability to comment in ticket and keep both the requestor and the rest of my team in the loop is a great asset. Being able to search older or closed tickets aids in productivity, no need to "re-invent the wheel" for re-occuring problems.

We do not integrate TD's asset management with our native asset management system so there is a certain amount of overlap. It is unwieldy to have to use different areas to communicate. If I want to contact the ticket participants, I use "comment" If I want to contact participants AND outsiders, I need to use "update" Perhaps add an option in "comment" to add outside contacts. I don't need all the features of "update" (Such as hours, status, etc) just to throw someone onto a comment thread.

Barb
Change/Release Management Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TeamDynamix is all it's cracked up to be!

Kommentare: VERY professional people to work with! I like how our implementation guy, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped us and guided us to set up to where we are now. Very intelligent and professional.

What I like most is how easy it is to use, and how it's locked down---meaning you can't over configure it to death\.

I don't like that you cannot add an attachment inside of a ticket. To me, that was almost a no brainer-MUST have. I also dontl like that what is referred to as configuration management is really only asset management.

Marmar
IT Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TeamDynamix

Kommentare: Excellent. Support is fantastic. All our technicians are happy using the system. Allows us to voice our opinions and address those in the upgrades where possible.

Easy to implement. Minimal coding is needed. Powerful. Allows automation.

It does not allow creating new custom email notifiacations. The Support Reply email often is confused by the end-users when submitting new requests, thus the emails don't get processed.

IT Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good flexible ticketing solution, mature API

Variety of API functions, easy ticket system integration

PM interface does not have good user experience

Technical Support Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than other ticketing systems

The reporting ability of TDX is unmatched. The ability to drill down to specific items/users including custom information is a key factor in our support model.

It can be overwhelming for new users if they are given too much access or not properly trained.

Gabriel
B to B Strategy Consulting in Kolumbien
Informationsdienst, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ultimate solution to ITSM, PPM and iPaaS needs. Relatable features.

Kommentare: TeamDynamix means business. It is exclusively the best.

The most outstanding experience I have with TeamDynamix is it's flexibility and intuitiveness. Integration and implementation is a walk in the park. The self service portal is a good idea since no time is wasted. The tool is cost effective and quite user friendly.

Basically, the PPM features lack that much flexibility and effectiveness. Improvement is needed. Otherwise, TeamDynamix is great.

Seth
Seth
Applications Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TDX does a fairly good job, and they listen to their users.

Kommentare: They have been fairly responsive and good about working with us to figure out solutions.

They have good handle on all the basics and have a good team who seem to implement things people ask for.

Their API isnt the best and their asset management doesnt have a "mass delete" option

Josephine
Programmer Anaylist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Team Dynamix works well

Kommentare: It was a little confusing in the beginning but they have helped us a great deal.

The job gets done and they help. I fine them to be very helpful with all of their tools

Simon
Senior Service Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TDX for ITSM and IPaaS

TeamDynamix has great reporting capabilities and an easy to use client portal. Loads of features and customizations to help make the platform work best for your organization.

The UI opening new windows on most clicks is not ideal, and there are a few odd choices in functionality, such as surveys taking 24 hours to go out. Would like an easier way to manage parent/child ticket relationships.