Über Sandbox ChildCare Management

Software für Kinderbetreuungsmanagement mit einer eleganten, nutzerfreundlichen Oberfläche, mit der du dein Zentrum verwalten und mit den Eltern kommunizieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Sandbox ChildCare Management

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Sandbox ChildCare Management bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Angie G.
Angie G.
CEO in Kanada

Growing with Sandbox

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have always had a positive experience. Anytime I have a question for chat , response almost immediately.

This software is easily trainable to our new franchisees.

There are two many options. There should be only what we need for our centres. eg daily report. Parent portal should be more interactive. eg. childcare friendly not office friendly.

letztes Jahr

Hi Angie, Thanks for your great review and your loyalty all these years!

Claire E.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Sandbox Software Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was responsible for learning and implementing the software so I started from the beginning to learn all that Sandbox could do to improve our department. I was the point person so I needed to know it from A to Z. First, the customer service representatives at Sandbox are A+; always available to answer questions and help with the set up. The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments.

The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments. We received 100% positive feedback from our families with the implementation of Sandbox. We went from entering monthly payments by hand to 98% of families using the electronic payment system through the parent portal. This gave a real-time payment tracker that allowed us to respond immediately for any late payments. This also gave us the ability to send end of the year tax statements electronically; no more bulk mailings so it saved money. We installed electronic sign-in/out for a secure and accurate attendance system. The accurate attendance also allocated accurate records for subsidy tracking; again saving money. The family account section gave the freedom to upload documents, keep track of physicals and due dates, write notes, communicate with the family securely. Sandbox has many important features that will help any child care center through the registration process, bookkeeping, communication, documentation, reports. I use many of the Sandbox installed reports each month from payment summaries to attendance reports. There are many reports available. There is also a section that we use for staffing that helps keep track of profiles, documents, due dates, etc. This gives us one location and accurate records that we use for Keystone STARS. I would highly recommend Sandbox for all child care providers.

The only negative issue I have with Sandbox is that I need to have specific wording for payment receipts that parents need to submit to their employer for dependent care reimbursement. I need to insert the specific wording manually which is tedious and takes too much time to do each month.

letztes Jahr

Hi Claire, Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are happy to hear that Sandbox was able to help you and your center optimize your daily processes and go paperless.

Kelley G.
Secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Sandbox

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am the part time secretary for evenings, I use sandbox to enter schedules, change schedules, make payments and reports. I use it daily, and my only question is about double entries, (see above).

For the most, Sandbox is pretty organized for our needs here. I like that staff at Sandbox keep us informed and are there for questions and answer prompt! Overall, I would recommend it to others and I appreciate the software, makes part of my job easier.

I entered one child in duplicate, and was unable to delete. It had to be archived. There has to be a way to delete double entries?

letztes Jahr

Hi Kelly, Thanks for providing this feedback! You are able to delete children unless there is billing tied to the child record. Please contact our support team and they will help you resolve this issue.

Lisa F.
Owner in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Much less expensive than other similar software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with what Sandbox has offered our centre. Set up was fairly easy, but just like any new program, there's a learning curve. The customer service has been astounding from the beginning! I can message hem about any tiny issue or question and they have an answer within minutes.

The price is great! Beats any other similar software prices by a landslide. It does everything that a daycare centre needs, and they are constantly updating and upgrading. Consumer service is fantastic!

There have been a few glitches to work through, but those have been addressed. I would love to see a more detailed explanation of payments on invoices. For example, we can make a partial payment on an invoice using a credit on an account, but on the invoice it doesn't specify where that payment came from. It just says "Amount Paid", so it can be difficult to go back and figure out where that payment came from. The invoicing/billing section needs more clarification.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the software you needed at an affordable price. Have a great day!

Kathryn G.
Childcare Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sandbox is a breath of fresh air in childcare management software!

Kommentare: none

This program has dramatically changed our billing procedure. It is so simple and easy to use while still having all of the features we need to successfully operate our large childcare program! We love that it can be accessed remotely, parents can access the app, teachers can sign students in and out from the ipad, and so much more! If we ever need help, the customer service team gets back to us very quickly! We also LOVED that the Sandbox team helped us add all students when we started with them so we did not have to manually move everything over!

This may be a problem unique to our program. However, when we have parents complete a new registration form (needed for our license) each year, it duplicates the parents in the child profile which can cause billing or parent portal issues. We have not found a simple way to correct this on our own. Other than that, everything has been smooth sailing.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear how your business has benefited from using Sandbox.

Bridget L.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you are wondering if you should purchase this software.....The answer is YES!

Kommentare: We have been extremely happy with our purchase and implantation of the Sandbox software. We have been able to drop the amount of past due tuition dramatically along with improving our system of keeping up with shot records and other requirements for the children and staff. My time spent calculating time cards has been dramatically reduced due to using the computerized time clock.

I love the ease of use of the system and that parents can view their info on the parent app. Since we have started using the software we have been able to drop the amount of past-due tuition from over 10K to under 2K weekly.

I do not like that when a couple is married that only one of them can see their account balance. I wish there was a joint option where they could both have a login that would allow them to see the balance. I have parents get confused when they login with their personal email when the account is setup under the other parent and see a zero balance. Maybe even something that showed when the parent listed as the non-payer logged in that showed this is a non-payer account. I would also like for parents to be able to pay in advance and it leave a credit on their account. Many of my parents want to pay monthly or bi-weekly and cannot pay over the amount due.

Antwort von Sandbox Software

Hi Bridget, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! Your request about a joint account is something we have heard before and something we are looking to add to Sandbox in the future. Stay tuned!

Pamela M.

Sandbox Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our team has had a positive experience with Sandbox from the start.

This program is user friendly and provides record keeping that is efficient and simple to use. The billing process runs smoothly. Parents have expressed ease of use. As a client of Sandbox, I am MOST grateful for their customer service. They listen, make changes to the program if appropriate and frequently problem solve with me. I can't speak highly enough of their team.

There is not much I don't like about this program. It would be great to have a program which integrates observations with Early Learning Standards. However, that is unlikely since standards vary from state to state and this integration would be cost prohibitive for any program.

letztes Jahr

Hi Pamela, Thanks for the amazing review!

Ted O.
Owner/Administrator in USA

ECEC LLC

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I have become more efficient and saved time. I can work from anywhere and see up to the minute changes in our center.

The interface is very intuitive for me and my staff. The main reason I selected and continued the use is the customer support is beyond great. If I message I get a response in minutes and If I request a call, I am called the same day and most times with in minutes.

I wish that familie's balance would be included in the log in and log out steps.

letztes Jahr

Hi Ted, Thanks for the outstanding review! We appreciate your loyalty to Sandbox all these years.

Matthew N.
Admin in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Option for Child Care Centres

Kommentare: We have used Sandbox since their early days. We've been happy from day one and it just continues to get better. We have been using HiMama as well for documentation, but Sandbox now offers these features as well. This is a complete management and documentation package perfect for centres no matter if its 15 spaces or 150.

Customer service and support, user interface, ability to keep it simple or utilize more advanced features, value for money, ability to export data.

Nothing - we have no issues with Sandbox after 4+ years of use.

Antwort von Sandbox Software

Hi Matthew, Thanks for sharing this amazing review!

Geneviève D.
General Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The software with a brain

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the software, I suggest it to other centers every time I have the chance.

The software is user friendly and fluid. It is logical to use and helps making my job simpler. The team is very responsive and takes care of us every time we have a question.

A few reports could be added but the team works with us and is willing to make changes when needed and possible.

letztes Jahr

Hi Genevieve, Thanks for the amazing review and your loyalty to Sandbox. Have a great day!

Katelyn M.
Manager in USA

Great Program worth the price

Kommentare: When I first took over in the childcare office I was under the impression that Sandbox would not fulfill what we were looking for in a software program, but after doing more research on my own I discovered that Sandbox was able to do everything that other programs do. I've enjoyed working with the Sandbox program and their customer service.

This software has the same functions as many of the more expensive software. Without have any formal training on it I was able to figure it out pretty easily and being able to call, email or chat with customer support has been a huge help. Everything that we were looking for in a software program Sandbox has with being a fraction of the price of others. Sandbox is simple and clean looking and is working on updating to keep up to date resources available to parents and teachers.

Some of the features that it has such as with child daily logs is not as concise as I would prefer it to be as an administrator, but over all it is simple to use and easy for parents to navigate.

Antwort von Sandbox Software

Hi Katelyn, Thanks for the amazing review and feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are making some major updates to our daily logs early next year. Stay tuned!

Courtney S.

Sandbox is Top Notch!

Kommentare: Sandbox is super easy to use. It used to take me 3 days to do billing with the other product I used. Now it only takes me minutes! Parents love the ability of paying online and seeing real-time posts from teachers about their child. Sandbox Customer Service is Top Notch!

Sandbox Customer Service is always there, ready and willing to help in any way possible. They are fast, friendly and resourceful.

Problems linking the Sandbox app with the online software.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Courtney, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review!

Edward L.
Program Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service team and amazing product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Besides the learning curve I overall enjoyed the use of the Sandbox platform and the amazing customer support team. Any time I got stuck or need to know how to do something, help was always a chat away.

I am relatively new to early childhood education getting accustomed to the many intricate facets of the role from billing, staffing requirements, immunizations, attendance, family communications, newsfeeds, etc has all been made much simpler and streamlined with the Sandbox platform. It is great to have so many features and functions all integrated within Sandbox and it has done away with the need to maintain entire filing cabinets worth of student and staff paperworks. We've had licensing come through and never glanced at our hard copies simply because all of our stuff are backed up to Sandbox.

The sheer number of features are a bit overwhelming at first and it takes a while to understand how to use the platform. I was fortunate to have a person on my team who went through the learning pains herself to help me figure out things like how to send invoices and mark kids as absent for vacations. I think an average person without such aid might struggle with a somewhat steep learning curve at first. Short tutorials (maybe in video format) that are easy to find and targeted to common, specific tasks such as how to add a child for enrollment, or how to add payment, etc would be very helpful.

letztes Jahr

Hi Edward, Thanks for the great review! We do have some great tutorials you can watch on our Youtube page. If you ever have additional questions, please contact our support team!

Hannah S.
Director of Afterschool Programs in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I knew immediately that I liked Sandbox from the demo because it was so easy to use!

Kommentare: Overall, Sandbox has been very intuitive and easy to use. It's great to have the platform online and in an app so it's always accessible. I've been very happy with Sandbox so far!

Sandbox has been very easy to use, and luckily I have not had a lot of questions or issues. But, I would say what I like most about Sandbox so far is the Customer Service. The old software I was using would require several phone calls, lots of time on hold, and a lot of work-arounds to get things done. My experience with Sandbox has been the opposite! The representatives have been available and helpful! They call back whenever I call them- even if I haven't left a message. The online chat feature has also been helpful for quick questions!

So far, I would say I have liked the billing features the least in Sandbox. We are currently set up to bill families by day, and that has been the only task that has become more time consuming since switch to Sandbox. Getting all of the various schedules, snow day credits, and fees to be applied correctly has been pretty tedious and manual. We are considering switching to a flat-rate monthly fee which I do think would help alleviate some of these issues, as it seems that's what the system is designed to do.

Antwort von Sandbox Software

Hi Hannah, Thanks for the awesome review! We are sorry to hear that you find some of billing tasks to be time consuming. Sandbox handles many complex billing scenarios, and this is normally one of our strengths, however depending on your specific needs, this may not be the case for your center. That being said, we'd love to hear what your current needs are to see if there is a better way that you could be doing it in Sandbox or how we can improve our billing capabilities in the future. Please feel free to contact our team at support@runsandbox.com so that we can assist you further!

Maegan P.

Childcare Software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, great experience!

Overall, the program is easy to use and has helped our billing process. We have been able to use the teacher app for check in and that has help tremendously through COVID. The customer service is over the top awesome. I am VERY thankful that we have someone to chat with and for the most part the same few people each time. To have them available when I need help for myself or a parent asks a questions and invaluable.

There are different aspects that do not work for our specific program when it comes to running different reports. But we like so many things about the program that we have worked around it or changed how we maneuver things to adapt to running a correct reporting. I do like however that if something does not work we can tell support and they will put in a ticket for us.

letztes Jahr

Hi Maegan, Thanks for the great review! I am happy to share with you that custom reporting is scheduled to be released at some point next year.

Judy F.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sandbox

5 letztes Jahr

I Love Sandbox! You can do so many things with this program. This was the best investment our center made!

Some things seemed a little difficult to learn, but your tech support is amazing!

letztes Jahr

Hi Judy, Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that Sandbox has shown to be well worth the investment.

Rhonda K.
Executive Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love this program. Very user friendly and great support.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy with this program. It is so easy to use, allows you to not only track the attendance of the children but staff as well. The support is terrific, always someone available to provide guidance. We have tried several programs and this is by far our preferred!

The software is very user friendly and forgiving if you make accounting errors. The support is efficient and reliable. Love the Parent Portal feature and ease of registration. We love being able to communicate with parents and send pictures to them throughout the day.

Cannot customize your billing dates to use the auto billing feature if you are not in Ontario. There is no way to track children if they visit in multiple programs throughout the day. At times in child care you need to move children for ratio purposes and there is no way to track what room they are in if not their primary assigned room.

letztes Jahr

Hi Rhonda, We appreciate the great review and feedback you provided.

Christine H.
Director in Kanada

Child Care Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing.... best investment for our organization

So easy to use the software and keeps parents files and financial information easy to track and stay on top of during the pandemic and our closure it allowed me to run the daycare remotely. I can't imagine without the software how difficult it would have been to manage everything without the software. So many filters allow you to get the information you need

Some things are hard coded and can't be changed

letztes Jahr

Hi Christine, Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review!

An D.
director in USA

Easy childcare management tool

Kommentare: Overall, this product is good for what we need. We don't need all the bells and whistles so it's at the price point we want.

It is easy to set up and use. The customer service team is responsive and quick to answer your questions and take your suggestions.

The integration to the teacher app could be better. Either features for admin need to be on the teacher app or another app for admin would be nice. Also, if there was a way to keep login for the app, it would be awesome!

vor 12 Monaten

Hi An, Thanks for this great review!

Denise L.
Secretary in USA

Sandbox Preschool Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The biggest pro to this software is the almost immediate support you can get from software professionals.

This software is easy to use for both teachers, administration and parents.

I would like to have the ability to create my own reports.

letztes Jahr

Hi Denise, Thanks for your amazing review! Happy to hear your find it so easy to work in, as that is something we put a lot of focus on.

Catherine E.

Great Company

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using this program for over 6 years now. When I moved to a new program, I brought sandbox with me!

This program is very user friendly and the costumer service is amazing. Anytime we have any issues one quick email and the problem is looked into and resolved as quickly as possible. Also if there is anything we need the program to do (with limits of course) they are happy to try and accommodate the need.

Because we have a very small center there are many of the features that don’t apply to our needs. And there are few things we would like, but the program doesn’t do because of our size. We have made what is available work though.

letztes Jahr

Hi Catherine, Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! Customer Service is a top priority at Sandbox and we are happy to hear about your great experience.

Debra R.
owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love this company.

This company saved my business from going bankrupt. It is easy to use. Keeping track of schedules is simple.

I do not like the fact that you can not remove a child. you can just archive them.

letztes Jahr

Hi Debbie, Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to assist your business in this way.

Krystal O.
Director in Kanada

Pleased overall

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Help desk is AMAZING !!

Integration of accounting, parent communication and classroom management. Billing feature is easy to use.

No ability for parents to respond to posts made by teachers therefore very hard to receive feedback on our programs. App often glitches. Updates often don't work (released before bugs are worked out).

letztes Jahr

Hi Krystal, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review for us!

Diane I.

Great Product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love it! Easy to use. The Sandbox Team is always there to help.

Wonderful customer service. Has all the features we need to make the business run smoother.

Few glitches between products used (i.e. ios and android).

letztes Jahr

Hi Diane, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review!

Patrick E.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product that will save you time!

Kommentare: Everyone I've worked with has helped me through any challenges that have come up almost instantly. Amazing customer service.

The product is easy to use, and streamlines many of the processes we use in operating our child development center.

I really love everything. I would like to implement the credit/debit card payment feature, but unfortunately the transaction/interest fees are more than we are able to manage.

Antwort von Sandbox Software

Hi Patrick, Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review!