Sandbox Childcare Management Bewertungen

4.9/5
    4.7/5
    4.9/5

Über Sandbox Childcare Management

Ready to take your childcare business to the next level? Go completely paperless with Sandbox, powerful, award-winning daycare software

Erfahre mehr über Sandbox Childcare Management

Kevin L.
Executive Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2018

" Customer service and support has been outstanding !"

Vorteile: Ease-of-use, real time data for multiple centers and the unlimited customer support. We look forward to growing into this program.

Nachteile: We are on able to create specific user reports from user data instead of tags.

von Sandbox Software an 12.9.2018

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the awesome review and the helpful feedback!

• Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Bridget L.
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"If you are wondering if you should purchase this software.....The answer is YES!"

Kommentare: We have been extremely happy with our purchase and implantation of the Sandbox software. We have been able to drop the amount of past due tuition dramatically along with improving our system of keeping up with shot records and other requirements for the children and staff. My time spent calculating time cards has been dramatically reduced due to using the computerized time clock.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use of the system and that parents can view their info on the parent app. Since we have started using the software we have been able to drop the amount of past-due tuition from over 10K to under 2K weekly.

Nachteile: I do not like that when a couple is married that only one of them can see their account balance. I wish there was a joint option where they could both have a login that would allow them to see the balance. I have parents get confused when they login with their personal email when the account is setup under the other parent and see a zero balance. Maybe even something that showed when the parent listed as the non-payer logged in that showed this is a non-payer account. I would also like for parents to be able to pay in advance and it leave a credit on their account. Many of my parents want to pay monthly or bi-weekly and cannot pay over the amount due.

von Sandbox Software an 10.1.2020

Hi Bridget,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! Your request about a joint account is something we have heard before and something we are looking to add to Sandbox in the future. Stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Katelyn M.
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2019

"Great Program worth the price"

Kommentare: When I first took over in the childcare office I was under the impression that Sandbox would not fulfill what we were looking for in a software program, but after doing more research on my own I discovered that Sandbox was able to do everything that other programs do. I've enjoyed working with the Sandbox program and their customer service.

Vorteile: This software has the same functions as many of the more expensive software. Without have any formal training on it I was able to figure it out pretty easily and being able to call, email or chat with customer support has been a huge help. Everything that we were looking for in a software program Sandbox has with being a fraction of the price of others. Sandbox is simple and clean looking and is working on updating to keep up to date resources available to parents and teachers.

Nachteile: Some of the features that it has such as with child daily logs is not as concise as I would prefer it to be as an administrator, but over all it is simple to use and easy for parents to navigate.

von Sandbox Software an 28.11.2019

Hi Katelyn,

Thanks for the amazing review and feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are making some major updates to our daily logs early next year. Stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Cindy M.
ownder
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Not as helpful as we had hoped ..."

Vorteile: Wide variety of printable reports to help administration

Nachteile: Rather cumbersome to use. Apps are not fully developed.

von Sandbox Software an 29.1.2019

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for providing this feedback! We are sorry to hear that you find our software difficult to work in. Ease of use is typically something our customers love about Sandbox.

A member of our support team will be in contact with you to see how we can improve the experience for you.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Matthew N.
Admin
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2020

"Best Option for Child Care Centres"

Kommentare: We have used Sandbox since their early days. We've been happy from day one and it just continues to get better. We have been using HiMama as well for documentation, but Sandbox now offers these features as well. This is a complete management and documentation package perfect for centres no matter if its 15 spaces or 150.

Vorteile: Customer service and support, user interface, ability to keep it simple or utilize more advanced features, value for money, ability to export data.

Nachteile: Nothing - we have no issues with Sandbox after 4+ years of use.

von Sandbox Software an 14.1.2020

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for sharing this amazing review!

• Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Patrick E.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Amazing product that will save you time! "

Kommentare: Everyone I've worked with has helped me through any challenges that have come up almost instantly. Amazing customer service.

Vorteile: The product is easy to use, and streamlines many of the processes we use in operating our child development center.

Nachteile: I really love everything. I would like to implement the credit/debit card payment feature, but unfortunately the transaction/interest fees are more than we are able to manage.

von Sandbox Software an 11.11.2019

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review!

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Molly C.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2019

"Thank you for making my job easier!"

Vorteile: From the very start when we were researching software for our afterschool program, Sandbox was a standout. The cost and customer support was terrific. They were always there to answer questions and concerns regarding the right fit for our needs. Once we made our decision to use their product, the level of customer support has never changed!

Nachteile: Can't think of a thing! This software delivers everything we have needed!

von Sandbox Software an 10.6.2019

Hi Molly,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! :)

• Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Linda B.
Financial Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Very positive experience"

Kommentare: Working with Sandbox software and their support team has been great. If you have questions, they are quick to respond and help. The software has a "very clean" and updated look, is very functional, and I don't believe there is any other software for the value they offer.

Vorteile: Very easy to use from the beginning. Has a lot of great features that make day to day operations a breeze. Is a super value. Their support team quickly responds to questions.

Nachteile: some of the reports... I like to be able to cross reference check numbers/invoice numbers especially on customer statements. The staff timesheets do not take overtime into consideration and show that time as separate from regular hours

von Sandbox Software an 29.5.2019

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the awesome review of Sandbox and the great feedback! Our support team will be in contact with you to get more information about your report requests.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Kim W.
Owner/Business Director
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Love this program! Great customer service!"

Kommentare: I use this tool every single day! We have been gradually moving from paper system to this system.
I'm sure there is more that I can do with it, but haven't taken the time.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and easy to use. User interface and design very appealing.

Nachteile: Accounting system overrides....which have been easily solved by the customer service team

von Sandbox Software an 6.8.2019

Hi Kim,

Thanks taking the time to leave this awesome review! Keep in mind our support team is always happy to help you with any questions you may have. :)

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Jennifer J.
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2019

"I have tried several programs over the years and for our camp Sandbox is the BEST!"

Kommentare: Sandbox Saves more time than any of the childcare manager programs we have used over the past 12 years.

Vorteile: Children's scheduling and parent ability to schedule vacation days. This is life changing for us!

Nachteile: Would LOVE for parents to be able to add days to their child's schedule in the portal.

von Sandbox Software an 8.7.2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! You will be happy to hear that we are looking into adding scheduling options for the parents in the future.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Hannah S.
Director of Afterschool Programs
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"I knew immediately that I liked Sandbox from the demo because it was so easy to use!"

Kommentare: Overall, Sandbox has been very intuitive and easy to use. It's great to have the platform online and in an app so it's always accessible. I've been very happy with Sandbox so far!

Vorteile: Sandbox has been very easy to use, and luckily I have not had a lot of questions or issues. But, I would say what I like most about Sandbox so far is the Customer Service. The old software I was using would require several phone calls, lots of time on hold, and a lot of work-arounds to get things done. My experience with Sandbox has been the opposite! The representatives have been available and helpful! They call back whenever I call them- even if I haven't left a message. The online chat feature has also been helpful for quick questions!

Nachteile: So far, I would say I have liked the billing features the least in Sandbox. We are currently set up to bill families by day, and that has been the only task that has become more time consuming since switch to Sandbox. Getting all of the various schedules, snow day credits, and fees to be applied correctly has been pretty tedious and manual. We are considering switching to a flat-rate monthly fee which I do think would help alleviate some of these issues, as it seems that's what the system is designed to do.

von Sandbox Software an 1.4.2019

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for the awesome review! We are sorry to hear that you find some of billing tasks to be time consuming. Sandbox handles many complex billing scenarios, and this is normally one of our strengths, however depending on your specific needs, this may not be the case for your center. That being said, we'd love to hear what your current needs are to see if there is a better way that you could be doing it in Sandbox or how we can improve our billing capabilities in the future. Please feel free to contact our team at support@runsandbox.com so that we can assist you further!

• Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Judy C.
Preschool Director
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2019

"It makes organizing so much easier. Your staff has been very helpful"

Kommentare: The staff at Sandbox has always been available to help me whenever I had questions. They are also very good at listening to suggestions from their users to help them improve the functionality of the software. They have made it very easy for us to manage all of our preschool information.

Vorteile: I like being able to generate reports; rosters, birthdays, and any information that I may need. I like how everyone has access to the same information.

Nachteile: Posting pictures and getting my teachers used to using it. Some teachers say it is too hard to post pictures through Sandbox and have continued texting parents. We would love to see Sandbox improve in this area and make posting pictures on Sandbox as easy as it is on Social Media.

von Sandbox Software an 7.5.2019

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We are frequently releasing updates to our teacher app in order to make these daily activities easier. Stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Angela B.
Child Care Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2018

"Love it! Simple to use and the app makes it easy to sign children in and out."

Kommentare: Support has been helpful with questions which make it extremely user friendly. Much appreciated!

Vorteile: Customization reports, leaving notes for families, printing enrollment, customizable

Nachteile: Sometimes we have blended families, and the contacts for one child are not the same as the other child, it would be nice to have a click box to add emergency contacts as they may not be same. Add description to profile, height/ weight/ eyes/ hair required for licensing. spot for staff PHN on their profile (emergency cards)

von Sandbox Software an 24.10.2018

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the raving review and the great feedback! A member from our support team will contact you to learn more about your issue with blended families.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Richard B.
Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2018

"Review after using software for almost 2 years"

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the software...

Vorteile: the biggest time saver for us is in invoicing and billing...saves time, easy to use, quick to process. Record keeping for family profiles is also very good and easy to use.

Nachteile: For the staff time clock, the inability to add shifts for staff to compare to their actual time worked, then auto calculating their hours worked is something that could be added to save time...we still have to manually check their hours worked against their assigned shifts.

von Sandbox Software an 19.11.2018

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that Sandbox is saving you time and that you find it easy to use. Staff scheduling is something we are looking to add in the future, so stay tuned!

• Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Suzannah S.
Administrative Secretary
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"It has been great. Customer service is top notch!"

Vorteile: Ease of use, value, continual addition of features. The customer service team goes above and beyond to help!

Nachteile: I would like to see some new options for student reports, or printable student profile pages for teachers to keep in child file.

von Sandbox Software an 2.5.2018

Hi Suzannah,

We are happy to hear your great feedback about Sandbox! You will be happy to hear we are working on building out our reports section and someone from our support team will be contacting you for more details about your request.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Bonnie A.
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2017

"We use the family, billing, staffing, dashboards and reports sections to the fullest!"

Vorteile: Very user friendly, allowing you to easily navigate through the software . We also love the Admin and Attendance Reports.

Nachteile: 1. Sandbox is not compatible with the regions waiting list.
2. Would like to be able to send group emails to families from Sandbox and not have to use and not be directed to outlook.

von Sandbox Software an 28.11.2017

Hi Bonnie, Thanks for the great feedback! A member from our team will contact you to discuss your waiting list and group email requests. Have a great day!

• Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Vanessa K.
Owner/Director/ Operator
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"Very well lay out easy to use "

Kommentare: My childcare runs smoothly and I have access to all files all the time! I would like to use it more but I have Hi Mama for programming for my educators. it would be good to have this as an access in sandbox.
I really love the look of the program it's it so simple but has covered many administration issues for me.

Vorteile: Sandbox is a very good software company The customer service is great, the product is very user friendly I can access it from any computer and do my work anywhere

Nachteile: childcare curriculums should be a available for Input in children's daily reports and for documentation of play This should be the next stage for the software company

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Brooke W.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2018

"Over all very happy with Sandbox!"

Vorteile: Online availability, parent interaction, attendance, and staff tracking. Its been great. Making it work with my billing process has been a challenge but Customer service is always ready and willing to help.

Nachteile: Staff cannot access time sheets for the week to see how many hours they have worked. More customization options of reports. Parents cant put money on their account without a invoice. Food service meal tracking!! No keyboard shortcuts. Wish there was an app for parents. I promise I love the product. These are just my wish list. :)

von Sandbox Software an 12.6.2018

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for the feedback and the great review! We have added your requests to our feature request list and we will will notify you if these features are added in.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Michelle T.
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2017

"We have been using Sandbox for a few years now and all the new upgrading has helped us."

Vorteile: The data is easily obtained for reporting.

Nachteile: It would be nice if we could start documenting and placing pictures of the children in Sandbox for the parents to view.

von Sandbox Software an 9.8.2017

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for providing your feedback! You can post photos and updates for parents with our Parent Portal. Drop us a line at support@runsandbox.com and our team will help you set it up.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Samantha H.
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2019

"My experience has been amazing since day one! Sandbox has amazing customer support. They are always "

Kommentare: Overall Sandbox has become an invaluable tool for our childcare center! We are able to tackle billing like never before. I also use Sandbox to track important information for our staff aswell!

Vorteile: The thing I like most about Sandbox is their customer support. I love that I'm able to start a conversation via messaging and work out any issue or question I may have live. Messaging is a great tool because I don't have to tie up our phone line and I'm still able to multi task!

Nachteile: Billing and subsidy were a little difficult to learn and navigate. But their support team was wonderful and set up private training to be sure I got a handle on things.

von Sandbox Software an 20.2.2019

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for the awesome review!

• Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Cindy M.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2019

"Sandbox is very user friendly and your service has been very good."

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Sandbox Childcare Management has been excellent and we are very happy with the software and service.

Vorteile: The ability to add children and siblings easily and to look children up on any family name. (Children do not always have the same name as one of the parents)

Nachteile: You are unable to easily forecast the future rooms availability.

von Sandbox Software an 23.5.2019

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the great review! We love to hear customer feedback and our support team will follow up with you to see if we can show you how Sandbox can help you forecast room openings.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Tracy F.
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Great software for a ChildCare "

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great and amazing customer service. What we cant figure out is only a quick online message away.

Vorteile: Being able to communicate and bill the parents through personal portals

Nachteile: Can't waitlist children in more then one class.

von Sandbox Software an 28.10.2019

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! We have added your request to our feature request list and will contact you if this feature becomes available.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
President / Creative & Marketing Director
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"Overall I've been happy that I switched from Bright Wheel to Sandbox."

Kommentare: The software has helped us organize the 150 children we currently have registered at Tip Top Child Development Center in Las Vegas. As a 24 hour facility, we have multiple shifts that all need to be trained and the implementation has gone smooth. The accounting system has helped us keep up on billing and has improved our cash flow. I highly recommend any center to use this software.

Vorteile: The reports are a gold mine of information. The software has been easy to learn and to train employees. I've embedded the online registration on our website to make it easy for new parents to get started. The app has made it easy to communicate with parents and see information about the children. I'm looking forward to the parent portal app!

Nachteile: There needs to be a pay invoice button on the invoice page rather than going into each family account. Employees should automatically be checked out at 11:59pm.

von Sandbox Software an 5.4.2018

Thanks for your awesome review and the great feedback! We have added the pay invoice option and automatic time out to our feature request list.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Sara P.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Everything has been great!"

Vorteile: Software is very user-friendly; simple to learn on your own.

Nachteile: There are some confusing settings with the billing feature.

von Sandbox Software an 26.4.2019

Hi Sara,

Thanks for the awesome review! If you need additional help with the billing section, please contact our team at support@runsandbox.com.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Kim M.
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

" Title: Technical support has been great!"

Vorteile: Emailing statements to families, employee time clock.
Emailing statements to families, employee time clock.

Nachteile: Putting in schedules when they change. This tends to mix up the billing, but I think it's on our end. I wish the times the children are scheduled to be in and out are on the sign in sheets. This was so helpful with our old software program. We are learning to adjust, but really miss that feature.

von Sandbox Software an 20.8.2019

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the amazing review of Sandbox and our support team! Your feedback has also been delivered to our product development team to review.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2019