Über Schedulicity

Eine stressfreie All-in-one-Online-Planungslösung, die überall verfügbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über Schedulicity

For companies looking for effective scheduling solutions, Schedulicity has a lot to offer. First of all, its simple interface enables easy navigation and rapid adoption.

I am very uncomfortable with putting this information in. It should go back to not requiring payment info or at least integrate with PayPal.

Bewertungen zu Schedulicity

Schedulicity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 124 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Schedulicity bereits verwendet?

CharRon E.
CharRon E.
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hip to Schedulicity

Kommentare: I can setup my service and have them ready for the client. It is a good start up if you need something. Plus you can set it up with Instagram and facebook pages.

Schedule system is easy to use. I can setup a class or service list and let the client pick what they want in service. Manage my team agendas and hours. add a landing page for my website

To get full access to the program, you need to get a payment plan. The free plan works well if you are starting out and trying to get booking of client but you only get 10 bookings a month.

Anthony
University Intern in Ecuador
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Schedulicity: a solution for appointment and reservation management

Kommentare: As an IT department intern at the University, I had the opportunity to use Schedulicity as a tool to manage and schedule appointments in the university clinic. The platform was easy to use and allowed me to save time on manual appointment scheduling and schedule management. Additionally, I was able to observe how the platform improved the efficiency of the clinic by reducing the number of appointment cancellations and rescheduling.

Schedulicity is a useful and easy-to-use tool that facilitates appointment and reservation management for small and medium-sized businesses. Users of the scheduling system may quickly set up appointments and send reminders thanks to the platform's user-friendly layout. It offers a variety of customizable tools to create a business profile and design a booking page for clients to schedule appointments online. The platform also includes online payment functions, which allow clients to pay in advance or make partial payments. With Schedulicity, users can save time on manual appointment scheduling and improve the efficiency of their business.

Despite being effective, Schedulicity may have certain restrictions when it comes to integrating with other programs and customizing functionality. The platform's ability to be customized and tailored to meet certain requirements might be constrained. The effectiveness of the company, however, may be impacted by certain users' reports of technical problems and mistakes with calendar synchronization and notifications.

Riabilitazione
Finance Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Defined Scheduling Platform for Enterprises.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Schedulicity has suitable measure that brings appropriate scheduling, and the formation of of proper communications structures is something the vendor has done.

Schedulicity has an inclusive option, that allows businesses have the valuable scheduling measures.

Nadia
Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar

Kommentare: The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA. I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy. I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update? Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it to look nice, but the icons actually look sillier and some poor developers spent time coding for this garbage! Their time could have been better spent fixings the bugs and developing a QA team! Sweet baby J, how can they constantly be updating but not testing for bugs? How can a really great product become so aggravating because millennials wish to spend their energy on the thickness of lines of icons, instead of what actually matters?!

Sasha
Permanent cosmetic tattooing in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Sashas review

Kommentare: 10/10 so happy I’ve chose this company.

How easy it was to set everything up and my clients had no issue booking their appointments. LOVE THE marketing team absolutely amazing and so informative and nice!

I’m not able to add a custom photo in a custom email in a simple way. Like an attachment. Also I’m not sure if this is an option but I have to do touch ups within 6-8 weeks I want their to be an option to hit a button from the date I am at to 6-8 weeks so I’m not sitting there figuring out the weeks haha

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Sasha, glad you are here! We don't have the ability to add custom photos to emails yet, but I'll add your vote. And we are working on the rebooking function, I know the week estimators will be a great addition! Reach out to our support at anytime, we are all happy to help!

Kim
Interventionist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Schedulicity saves the day!

I really appreciate schedulicity when trying to book all of my appointments. The way the calendar is show monthly with color availability and no colors on the dates not available is very user friendly. This app makes it so easy to book and so easy to choose the services needed. As a user of two plus years I can attest that every time I have used this software I am able to very easily, find availability that fits my own schedule, choose a service and book all in less than 5 minutes!

I wish there was a way to personalize the colors and overall look. There might be a way I just have not encountered it yet!

Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great appointment booking software for small businesses!

Kommentare: It has saved me a lot of time and kept my clients on track with their bookings while I didn't have to do much on the backend. That has been a lot less stress for me and absolutely worth it!

I love that even on the free plan, the software still has very usable features, albeit limited.

I will have to admit it's a bit pricy, especially for a small one person business. However, if you're planning on growing and are serious about automating bookings and saving time, it really is a huge time saver!

Ashley
owner, massage therapist, instructor, author in USA

Started out great

Ease of use for scheduling as a budding business

Long after we cancelled somehow new clients were able to book and showed up for appointments they didnt have or schedule

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Ashley! Sounds like you were moved to the free account instead of cancelled. If you are still having troubles with bookings let us know at support@schedulicity.com, we can look into that for you!

Alyse
Alyse
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my business run much smoother

Kommentare: See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

taylor
taylor
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Not many features

Easy to use for me and my clients, very straightforward

Lacking some features in comparison to some other scheduling apps

Antwort von Schedulicity

Hello, Taylor, We appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that our software is easy for you and your clients to use. That's one of our number one goals. Having said that, I'd love to know more about the features you'd like to see added. We're always eager to learn from our users, and hear what they're missing. If you're up for sharing more, please drop us a line at, support@schedulicity.com.

Shawna
Certified Professional Electrologist/ Mary Kay Con in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars

Kommentare: Phone freedom!

I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client!

I do not like the view we have from our end when booking clients (non of us do)and the Agenda View for printing off my day sheet. The Agenda View is easy to ready but when you switch to the print the agenda it is in a difference format and difficult to read.The new Advance when clients purchase or want to purchase a promo, we cannot see it in advance unless they have a minimum 45 minute appointment booked and it does not show up in the Agenda View . I schedule in 15 minute intervals. Soo no advance preparation time. I will be a surprise. So not functional enough to use with out a great deal of extra work. I wish there was a way to schedule myself with reminders of things I need to do that would be able to text me, like phone calls outside appointments or when I have to be at a class or event. We need more than one category to be listed ex. Beauty Consultant& Electrolysis at the same time. This is what I do all under 1 roof and one computer program

Diana
Registered massage therapist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Free during Covid

Kommentare: Awesome. They even waived the cost of services first year of CoVID as so many business shut down. Great service!

I really enjoyed Schedulicity and was easy to use both for my clients and I.

Didn’t have soap notes for client management.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the great review, Diana! We're here if you need a hand with anything at all.

jaydee
esthetician in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Customer Service is outstanding

Kommentare: OUTSTANDING. Customer Support is amazing.

Schedulicity is outstanding when it comes to customer service. Any time I have had a question the response is immediate. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company and all of the staff truly appreciate their customers. When we had a Corona Virus shut down, we were not charged for services. I recently spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (rockstar) who helped me with my situation. I am so impressed by this company and I have worked with other scheduling companies in the past.

Yes, I wish they could let you know the open rate on emails sent to customers. I also think there are ways that other companies allow you to sell product online.

Kaitlin
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, OK

Great for clients to use and rebook, and to customize to my own needs in a system

Unable to offer add-ons to services., and there are so many other systems that allow you to do this, and it’s an integral part of my work

Antwort von Schedulicity

Hi there, Kaitlin, I appreciate you swinging by and leaving us a review, and also letting us know what we're missing. I love hearing that you, and your clients are finding us easy to use. As for those add-ons, I hear you and will share with my team that you'd like to see a true add-on feature. I understand how important this is to your work. Having said all that, we do have a feature called Promotions. I see businesses using this for add-ons that don't have a time/duration tied to them. If that's something that might be of interest to you, please reach out to me at support@schedulicity.com. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!

Cassie
Hair stylist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

Kommentare: The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Sasha

Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help

Kommentare: I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events.

Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

The calendar does not have a feature to repeat an appointment entry on a yearly basis. Hence, I can not use this calendar system to enter in birthday reminders that obviously occur on the same date each year.

Michele
acupuncturist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Schedulicity makes appointment scheduling easy

Kommentare: It has been great since I first started using it in 2013

Very simple and easy to use. Also besides scheduling I can send out newsletters and set up classes

There really aren't any cons. It was cheaper until this year and I don't need to use all the features so I wish there were different price tiers.

Kurt
Massage Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Works great.

Kommentare: Been great to use as a booking site. No real problems over the years using it.

-easy to use -many different groups/types of business using it -GREAT customer support -good feedback from my clients using it.

Can be a little difficult to use some of the features, from the point-of-view of the administrator.

Anne-Christin
CMT in USA

So good!

Very easy to use and super intuitive. Great for anyone nervous about letting go of their paper calendars!

Sadly, it currently does not allow for the integration of a payment system. This means I one extra step for clients.

Katie
Owner in Kanada

Super Easy and Affordable

Kommentare: It is very affordable and easy to use.
Saves time providing online booking

Very intuitive system to use for both staff and clients. It is extremely affordable and has very few 'glitches'.

A few extra steps are required to set up classes. Nothing really to complain about with this software.

Sport, Selbstständig

Not a very clear product

It works for payments and maintains my card information. Payment options can be changed easily.

My Aerials teacher uses this app for her scheduling/payment options. It's okay, it definitely works for payment options. But I can't see how many classes I have left, how to schedule clearly, etc. There's not a lot of instructions. And the historical aspects don't show up. It's been a struggle to figure out and I have quit using it for anything other than making a payment.

Antwort von Schedulicity

Good morning, I'm sorry that you're not having a great experience using our platform. Would you mind passing along the name of the Aerials teacher that is using our software? We might then be able to understand the issues you're experiencing on your end. Also, as you haven't left your contact info, I'd love to leave mine for you to contact me at your convenience with any other concerns - michael@schedulicity.com Best, Michael Wilson

Lori
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Get it in a couple of clicks

Easy to use and able to schedule future appointments.

Would be great to see past appointments vs only future appointments.

Antwort von Schedulicity

Hello, Lori, Thank you so much for stopping by to leave your review. I'm glad to hear you're finding our platform easy and navigating with a few clicks. I also have some great news, you can see those appointments that happened in the past. Here's how to get there: 1. Go to Reports (via the full website, by clicking on the three lines on the top left) 2. Select the Schedule Report 3. Here, you can select a time frame and specific provider if needed You can view your schedule for one year at a time, so if you need to view 2019-2021 for instance, just run 2019-2020 first and then 2020-2021 second. Let us know if you have questions from here. You can always reach our Rockstars directly at, support@schedulicity.com.

Yolanda
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Booking system

Kommentare: This is very helpful for my business. I do get complaints from clients that they have trouble often with logging into the site.

It's easy to use

Sometimes the site is hard to log into

Scott
CEO in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So glad I made the change

Kommentare: Glad I made the change.

Too many to list customer self booking saves me so much time.

None really

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Awesome tool for small businesses

It may be a great tool for large businesses too, but I've used it smaller scale. I've been the end user but also an admin, injecting it into websites for my clients. It's very easy to use and has a clean layout. It's easy for non-tech savvy folks to navigate and manager. Love this tool.

No cons at this point, it's been very easy to use and I recommend it to all my clients who want this function on their websites.