Filtern nach:

Über Schedulicity

Eine stressfreie All-in-one-Online-Planungslösung, die überall verfügbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über Schedulicity

Charron e. S.
Charron e. S.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hip to Schedulicity

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can setup my service and have them ready for the client. It is a good start up if you need something. Plus you can set it up with Instagram and facebook pages.

Schedule system is easy to use. I can setup a class or service list and let the client pick what they want in service. Manage my team agendas and hours. add a landing page for my website

To get full access to the program, you need to get a payment plan. The free plan works well if you are starting out and trying to get booking of client but you only get 10 bookings a month.

Andreanne L.
Flexibility and mobility trainer in Kanada

Easy to use + Outstanding customer service

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service. Very helpful and resourceful staff, I always got a prompt and warm response to my inquiries. I felt supported and well cared for.

Very simple and intuitive setup process. Super user friendly. Loved the add-on format for selecting the services I needed, not paying for features I wouldn't use.

I would have loved to be able to translate all of the automated emails for my francophone clients and be able to offer them with access to their accounts on a French platform but overall I was so satisfied with the product I found it was worth working around this minor issue!

Nadia D.
Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar

Kommentare: The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA. I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy. I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update? Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it to look nice, but the icons actually look sillier and some poor developers spent time coding for this garbage! Their time could have been better spent fixings the bugs and developing a QA team! Sweet baby J, how can they constantly be updating but not testing for bugs? How can a really great product become so aggravating because millennials wish to spend their energy on the thickness of lines of icons, instead of what actually matters?!

Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Department Business Administrator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Needs specialized scheduling feature…

Kommentare: I believe that it is a great product I think they just need to fix some of the features but I don’t know whether or not that was because it was a trial basis. Software looks really nice is very easy to set up scheduling however if they can just add a feature for special scheduling it would be an awesome product.

it is very easy to use is very easy to set up your scheduling an appointment so I thought that was very good about the software. The aesthetics are very seamless and you can tell that the developers definitely kept in mind the end-user when setting up appointments at all levels.

It is a wonderful product I believe that it is not very useful for individuals who have fluctuating schedules. I’m not sure if this was just a limited platform when completing the trial but it would be nice to kind of see that because not everyone is able to schedule the same time every day.

Joan S.
Joan S.
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA

I have utilized online scheduling for over 15 years and this system is the most user friendly of any

I have used many other systems and many of them are clunky and difficult to use. My high tech clients and my computer newbie clients alike tell me they appreciate how easy and intuitive the options are. I like that it doesn't require that I take payment or payment information from my clients. I don't want to scare them away when they want to work with me. I like that I can keep track of packages by date so I know when packages have been purchased and what is left over easily. I like that system works well on a phone and on my computer. The staff response rate is incredibly quick and knowledgeable, it also feels personal, like a friend is writing me about the status of my request, not just a down and dirty response. When staff doesn't know the answer, they get back to me fast. Other systems I have used have bugs in the system that they have expected us to get used to. I have only had one time when we couldn't use the system for a very brief period of time in over 5 years of use. Love the fact that we can customize personal time into the schedule easily, and that we can click on it to change individual or series appointments, very useful.

I would love to look back on dates for even longer than the system allows - years back would be great. It really has replaced my datebook and I have always been a paper datebook girl but this was too easy too use for everything. I had so many people using the online system that I couldn't keep up with the paper option, it was no where near as up to date as the online system. I would like the date to be more obvious for package purchases than it is currently. You can see when it was purchased in edit, but it's not visible unless you hit that button.

Suzie M.
owner in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

good scheduling software

Kommentare: it was a great tool for my business at the time. I went from MindBody to Schedulicity and LOVED the price difference. I need more from it so have moved on to Vagaro

I liked that it was cheap but need more functions

it is pretty limited to what you can do. I like notes, uploading, pictures of my clients

Alyse N.
Alyse N.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my business run much smoother

Kommentare: See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

Carol (maloney) M.
Carol (maloney) M.
CEO in
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Better than sliced bread!!!

Kommentare: I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer rather than just by service which is one of the suggestions that I submitted. For an extra $10 a month, you are able to add other providers on your account and you can change your plan at any time. I do not use the payment processing as I have PayPal integrated into my website. Again, I keep my customers on my website!!! Feel free to look at my website to see how I use the program, www.PromiseLearningATL.com

Ease of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Payment interface is not PayPal

Katie W.
Owner in Kanada

Super Easy and Affordable

Kommentare: It is very affordable and easy to use.
Saves time providing online booking

Very intuitive system to use for both staff and clients. It is extremely affordable and has very few 'glitches'.

A few extra steps are required to set up classes. Nothing really to complain about with this software.

Jr P.
Trainer in USA

Schedulicity Review

Kommentare: The main thing we need was to offer our members and customers to register for sessions and classes online. Schedulicity provided an easy tool to create and business platform and share it with members to login and register. Tracking attendance was also a nice added aspect as well., but the price soon reach well over after adding the other features.

The account was easy to set up publish the business. Allowing access for customers and members to login and register for classes and sessions was very easy to do.

The one thing was the added features costed more money for each feature. After a well integrated app for business, the monthly cost racked up a larger sum.

Yoga Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!

Kommentare: I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and more. The super cost-efficient pricing is unparalleled, especially for those of us just starting out. The fact that we can use it on a computer, iPhone or Android is a plus because not all of my clients are able to download apps to their phone. I had multiple complaints with the other apps I tried--I have not had a SINGLE complaint about Schedulicity. Potential clients do not have to create a profile to view my listing--which is a huge plus for those that are wary of providing personal information online. I also love that I can do quick enroll and template email announcements without having to put much thought into the design. Importing my clients from the other apps was a snap. Let's not forget that they are able to link your social media accounts (where you have control over what gets added to your listing) without you having do try to go through the hassle of uploading things one at a time. They really have done all of the work for you!

At first, I struggled with making sure my classes didn't overlap because the calendar blocks are not as distinct and divisive as that to which I am accustomed, but it was a quick fix--plus, they give you a warning pop-up when you overlap your bookings. I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though!!

Owner-Operator at Animity Community Health and Wellness Center in USA

Wow - that's all I can say!

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features. Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them of their appointments. The best thing is that I can set how much in advance they receive their reminder, so that I can customize when they get notified/reminded. I like the fact that you can automatically send out a thank you to patients after they visit you the first time as well. The cost for text reminders is less, and it's a great value for the cost of making sure you have patients that walk through the doors remembering their appointments. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to offer your patients the power and control of setting their own appointments online. I am surprised more businesses don't offer this convenience to their clients. It really is empowering to them and convenient, because they don't have to pick up the phone to schedule, modify, or cancel their appointments. Plus, once they are in the system you have their email and phone number, so contacting them is a snap if you ever need to.

A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

Kaylee C.
President in USA

Learning Curves

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Schedulicity has been great to work with. The customer service's willingness to have conversations about features that are not currently offered and work towards current solutions to find what can and will work has been outstanding. The software allows for ease of use. They acknowledge where they are not meeting expectations and work diligently toward a resolution. The customer service engagement

In the short time that my business has used Schedulicity, I have found their customer service to be top notch. Their online chat feature allows for fairly quick response, and each time I have had a question, or cannot find what I am looking for, the representative has been helpful, kind, and brought a little levity to the conversation. Adding classes and appointments is a smooth process, and the capability to have multiple staff and appointment types with individualized schedules is easy to navigate.

There is not a reports feature that allows you to easily navigate the different services and their percentage of income. There are somethings that you cannot do from the app, only on the computer. You cannot easily have a stand alone sale without an appointment. The card readers are not consistently reliable-they are hardcore working on this and it keeps getting better! No way to hide services from clients.

Shawna P.
Certified Professional Electrologist/ Mary Kay Con in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars

Kommentare: Phone freedom!

I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client!

I do not like the view we have from our end when booking clients (non of us do)and the Agenda View for printing off my day sheet. The Agenda View is easy to ready but when you switch to the print the agenda it is in a difference format and difficult to read.The new Advance when clients purchase or want to purchase a promo, we cannot see it in advance unless they have a minimum 45 minute appointment booked and it does not show up in the Agenda View . I schedule in 15 minute intervals. Soo no advance preparation time. I will be a surprise. So not functional enough to use with out a great deal of extra work. I wish there was a way to schedule myself with reminders of things I need to do that would be able to text me, like phone calls outside appointments or when I have to be at a class or event. We need more than one category to be listed ex. Beauty Consultant& Electrolysis at the same time. This is what I do all under 1 roof and one computer program

Bryan S.

Over 5 Years...

The features that were introduced more recently.

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing. More theme options to identify your brand. Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

Shelli S.
Licensed Massage Therapist, Yoga RYT200 in USA

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

Jaydee C.
esthetician in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Customer Service is outstanding

Kommentare: OUTSTANDING. Customer Support is amazing.

Schedulicity is outstanding when it comes to customer service. Any time I have had a question the response is immediate. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company and all of the staff truly appreciate their customers. When we had a Corona Virus shut down, we were not charged for services. I recently spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (rockstar) who helped me with my situation. I am so impressed by this company and I have worked with other scheduling companies in the past.

Yes, I wish they could let you know the open rate on emails sent to customers. I also think there are ways that other companies allow you to sell product online.

Assistant Fashion Designer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Works incredibly well for customers and businesses alike

Kommentare: Overall schedulicity is an incredibly useful application. I would recommend it for any salon trying to find a better way to manage appointments and allow customers to book them without having to have a dedicated receptionist.

Have heard wonderful things from customers about how easy it is to use Easily manage a whole team of individuals schedules with the app Makes appointment booking for salons, restaurants, businesses, students, and even a sales team easier The interface makes it possible for anyone to use this software with ease

While it works very well or many facets of business I have used this software in both a salon and a restaurant, on both the customer and business side. I can say that it is not necessarily built for every single industry and I feel providing that flexibility would allow for the software to be more useful for individuals who maybe work in two separate fields.

Paul H.
Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Have used for booking of appointments.

Kommentare: Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

Susan M.
Clinical Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Easy to Use...Love it

Kommentare: I have loved using Schedulicity. It's simple and convenient.

I love this platform because my patients and I all find it easy to use. It's been wonderful having my patients schedule online versus calling me directly.

There are really no disadvantages to this software. If I decide to start doing all of my patient files electronically, then I may need to find an alternate platform, since Schedulicity is merely for scheduling, and not a full mental health/healthcare platform.

Cassie D.
Hair stylist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

Kommentare: The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Stephanie G.
Spa Director in USA

Don't have to think twice

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

Sheryll C.
Previous Owner in USA

Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used

Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

That they are not our neighbors because we'd love to hang out with this gang. They have such good energy. I'm not talking about a few....Our experience is the same with everyone we've dealt with across the board.

Sasha S.

Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help

Kommentare: I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events.

Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

The calendar does not have a feature to repeat an appointment entry on a yearly basis. Hence, I can not use this calendar system to enter in birthday reminders that obviously occur on the same date each year.

Leigh L.
Leigh L.
project manager in USA
Baumaterial, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software

Kommentare: Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.

SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

The problem is not with THIS software, the problem is with the over abundance of salon and spa scheduling software. There are literally hundreds to choose from and no real industry staple. My vote for the standard is indeed, Schedulicity.