Schedulicity Bewertungen

von Schedulicity

Über Schedulicity

Eine stressfreie All-in-one-Online-Planungslösung, die überall verfügbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über Schedulicity

Joan S.
Licensed Massage Therapist
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"I have utilized online scheduling for over 15 years and this system is the most user friendly of any"

Vorteile: I have used many other systems and many of them are clunky and difficult to use. My high tech clients and my computer newbie clients alike tell me they appreciate how easy and intuitive the options are. I like that it doesn't require that I take payment or payment information from my clients. I don't want to scare them away when they want to work with me. I like that I can keep track of packages by date so I know when packages have been purchased and what is left over easily. I like that system works well on a phone and on my computer. The staff response rate is incredibly quick and knowledgeable, it also feels personal, like a friend is writing me about the status of my request, not just a down and dirty response. When staff doesn't know the answer, they get back to me fast. Other systems I have used have bugs in the system that they have expected us to get used to. I have only had one time when we couldn't use the system for a very brief period of time in over 5 years of use. Love the fact that we can customize personal time into the schedule easily, and that we can click on it to change individual or series appointments, very useful.

Nachteile: I would love to look back on dates for even longer than the system allows - years back would be great. It really has replaced my datebook and I have always been a paper datebook girl but this was too easy too use for everything. I had so many people using the online system that I couldn't keep up with the paper option, it was no where near as up to date as the online system. I would like the date to be more obvious for package purchases than it is currently. You can see when it was purchased in edit, but it's not visible unless you hit that button.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Yoga Instructor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2018

"Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!"

Kommentare: I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Vorteile: Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and more. The super cost-efficient pricing is unparalleled, especially for those of us just starting out. The fact that we can use it on a computer, iPhone or Android is a plus because not all of my clients are able to download apps to their phone. I had multiple complaints with the other apps I tried--I have not had a SINGLE complaint about Schedulicity. Potential clients do not have to create a profile to view my listing--which is a huge plus for those that are wary of providing personal information online. I also love that I can do quick enroll and template email announcements without having to put much thought into the design. Importing my clients from the other apps was a snap. Let's not forget that they are able to link your social media accounts (where you have control over what gets added to your listing) without you having do try to go through the hassle of uploading things one at a time. They really have done all of the work for you!

Nachteile: At first, I struggled with making sure my classes didn't overlap because the calendar blocks are not as distinct and divisive as that to which I am accustomed, but it was a quick fix--plus, they give you a warning pop-up when you overlap your bookings. I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though!!

• Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Nadia D.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar"

Kommentare: The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA. I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Vorteile: Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy. I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

Nachteile: The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update? Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it to look nice, but the icons actually look sillier and some poor developers spent time coding for this garbage! Their time could have been better spent fixings the bugs and developing a QA team! Sweet baby J, how can they constantly be updating but not testing for bugs? How can a really great product become so aggravating because millennials wish to spend their energy on the thickness of lines of icons, instead of what actually matters?!

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Bryan S.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Over 5 Years..."

Vorteile: The features that were introduced more recently.

Nachteile: Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing. More theme options to identify your brand. Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Susan M.
Clinical Psychologist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Easy to Use...Love it"

Kommentare: I have loved using Schedulicity. It's simple and convenient.

Vorteile: I love this platform because my patients and I all find it easy to use. It's been wonderful having my patients schedule online versus calling me directly.

Nachteile: There are really no disadvantages to this software. If I decide to start doing all of my patient files electronically, then I may need to find an alternate platform, since Schedulicity is merely for scheduling, and not a full mental health/healthcare platform.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Carly H.
Sole proprietor
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"Decent at the beginning, but I quickly needed more options"

Kommentare: Decent option for those starting out, but if you primarily conduct services online (as opposed to in person salons or tutors), it may not have all options you seek.

Vorteile: When I began using Schedulicity I was allowed 10 free bookings a month. This allowed me to keep my coaching services open for new and follow-up clients. I am a personal finance coach conducting all services remotely. I liked that clients would get automatic reminder emails and follow-up emails

Nachteile: I ended up switching away from Schedulicity because they reduced their included bookings from 10 to 5. With all the other additional services also becoming paid add-ons it became cumbersome to keep paying for individual services as needed instead of having one paid account that included all necessary functions.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Alyse N.
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2019

"Makes my business run much smoother "

Kommentare: See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

Vorteile: On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Nachteile: Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Carol (maloney) M.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2016

"Better than sliced bread!!!"

Kommentare: I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer rather than just by service which is one of the suggestions that I submitted. For an extra $10 a month, you are able to add other providers on your account and you can change your plan at any time. I do not use the payment processing as I have PayPal integrated into my website. Again, I keep my customers on my website!!! Feel free to look at my website to see how I use the program, www.PromiseLearningATL.com

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Nachteile: Payment interface is not PayPal

• Bewertet am 20.6.2016
Laura D.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Cost Effective Scheduling"

Kommentare: Schedulicity is wonderful. Customer service is great. They always respond quickly to my requests and figure out workarounds for my company's needs.

Vorteile: I like that the software is easy to use and that you can set up text reminders and appointment reminders for your clients.

Nachteile: The software does not have the ability to search for next open appointments. But overall it is a great product

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Jo D.
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2016

"These people are rock stars!"

Kommentare: Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.

Vorteile: Quick support
Frees up your time
confirms appointments for you
Notifications
Android & Apple friendly
Ease of use for clients

Nachteile: Cannot set up special booking times for specific clients
Doesn't offer 0 minutes finish time which I feel is important

• Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Owner-Operator at Animity Community Health and Wellness Center
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2018

"Wow - that's all I can say!"

Vorteile: Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features. Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them of their appointments. The best thing is that I can set how much in advance they receive their reminder, so that I can customize when they get notified/reminded. I like the fact that you can automatically send out a thank you to patients after they visit you the first time as well. The cost for text reminders is less, and it's a great value for the cost of making sure you have patients that walk through the doors remembering their appointments. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to offer your patients the power and control of setting their own appointments online. I am surprised more businesses don't offer this convenience to their clients. It really is empowering to them and convenient, because they don't have to pick up the phone to schedule, modify, or cancel their appointments. Plus, once they are in the system you have their email and phone number, so contacting them is a snap if you ever need to.

Nachteile: A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

• Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Shawna P.
Certified Professional Electrologist/ Mary Kay Con
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2018

"Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars"

Kommentare: Phone freedom!

Vorteile: I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client!

Nachteile: I do not like the view we have from our end when booking clients (non of us do)and the Agenda View for printing off my day sheet. The Agenda View is easy to ready but when you switch to the print the agenda it is in a difference format and difficult to read.The new Advance when clients purchase or want to purchase a promo, we cannot see it in advance unless they have a minimum 45 minute appointment booked and it does not show up in the Agenda View . I schedule in 15 minute intervals. Soo no advance preparation time. I will be a surprise. So not functional enough to use with out a great deal of extra work. I wish there was a way to schedule myself with reminders of things I need to do that would be able to text me, like phone calls outside appointments or when I have to be at a class or event. We need more than one category to be listed ex. Beauty Consultant& Electrolysis at the same time. This is what I do all under 1 roof and one computer program

• Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Shelli S.
Licensed Massage Therapist, Yoga RYT200
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2018

"Fantastic, Clients Love it!"

Vorteile: It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Nachteile: Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

• Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Assistant Fashion Designer
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2019

"Works incredibly well for customers and businesses alike"

Kommentare: Overall schedulicity is an incredibly useful application. I would recommend it for any salon trying to find a better way to manage appointments and allow customers to book them without having to have a dedicated receptionist.

Vorteile: Have heard wonderful things from customers about how easy it is to use
Easily manage a whole team of individuals schedules with the app
Makes appointment booking for salons, restaurants, businesses, students, and even a sales team easier
The interface makes it possible for anyone to use this software with ease

Nachteile: While it works very well or many facets of business I have used this software in both a salon and a restaurant, on both the customer and business side. I can say that it is not necessarily built for every single industry and I feel providing that flexibility would allow for the software to be more useful for individuals who maybe work in two separate fields.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Paul H.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2018

"Have used for booking of appointments."

Kommentare: Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

Nachteile: In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Cassie D.
Hair stylist
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"Click to chat w/ Mikayla"

Kommentare: The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

Vorteile: I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Nachteile: Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Stephanie G.
Spa Director
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2018

"Don't have to think twice"

Vorteile: There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

Nachteile: What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Sheryll C.
Previous Owner
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2018

"Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used"

Vorteile: Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

Nachteile: That they are not our neighbors because we'd love to hang out with this gang. They have such good energy. I'm not talking about a few....Our experience is the same with everyone we've dealt with across the board.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Sasha S.
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help"

Kommentare: I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events.

Vorteile: Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

Nachteile: The calendar does not have a feature to repeat an appointment entry on a yearly basis. Hence, I can not use this calendar system to enter in birthday reminders that obviously occur on the same date each year.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Leigh L.
project manager
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software"

Kommentare: Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.

Vorteile: SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

Nachteile: The problem is not with THIS software, the problem is with the over abundance of salon and spa scheduling software. There are literally hundreds to choose from and no real industry staple. My vote for the standard is indeed, Schedulicity.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Kendra C.
Brand Stylist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"Great Scheduling App for Small Businesses"

Vorteile: When I first started my small business, I was searching for scheduling apps that met my needs. I noticed other businesses using Schedulicity and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice! The interface is pretty straight forward. You are able to add client profiles easily and they send meeting reminders.

Nachteile: The only issue I've had with Schedulicity is my reminder emails not being sent out. Luckily, their customer service is excellent. The problem was solved the same day.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Success Adviser
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2019

"really helps maximize use of your time and productivity"

Kommentare: Allows my clients to self-manage their appointments, thus reducing my back-end labor and increasing my cost-effectiveness. Thanks Schedulicity. <3

Vorteile: It's intuitive for all of my clients, no matter how tech-savvy or not. Automatic rescheduling and posting sales for time slots that haven't filled. Very intuitive, clean, aesthetic layout. Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

Nachteile: It does seem to be bent toward services wherein payment is rendered after service, rather than before (e.g. salons, spas). There's some limitations for those of us that sell e.g. package services with upfront payment.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Joseph O.
Hypnosis Practitioner
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2018

"Simple appointment scheduling with some perks but functionality low."

Vorteile: It's simple, easy for simple appointments and reasonably priced. The add-ons too are reasonable. I like the software and the price except for a few inconveniences that, in my pedestrian view, would be rather simple fixes. It's easy to make appointments, add clients, move or reschedule appointments. It allows on-line client initiated booking. All of that is great.

Nachteile: The system doesn't accommodate some pretty simply business structures. If you have a service business that operates in several locations, you have to have separate calendars and separate client lists for each. Or you will have to create pseudo provider names to keep it on one calendar. If you do that, the automatic email messages may send a client in the wrong direction to receive the service. I had that difficulty until I set up the separate calendar. All this being said, I can't find a calendar that is reasonably priced that does the kind of thing I need it to do. I'm a multi-location practitioner and having to maintain separate calendars, one for each site--and consequently separate client lists is frankly time consuming. Some of my clients use both locations. I don't have two businesses, just one.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Jennifer B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Best On-line Scheduling"

Kommentare: I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.

Vorteile: I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is that a client can't go in and make reoccurring appointments.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Kurt M.
Massage Therapist
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2019

"Works great."

Kommentare: Been great to use as a booking site. No real problems over the years using it.

Vorteile: -easy to use
-many different groups/types of business using it
-GREAT customer support
-good feedback from my clients using it.

Nachteile: Can be a little difficult to use some of the features, from the point-of-view of the administrator.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2019