Über Schedulicity

Eine stressfreie All-in-one-Online-Planungslösung, die überall verfügbar ist.

Erfahre mehr über Schedulicity

For companies looking for effective scheduling solutions, Schedulicity has a lot to offer. First of all, its simple interface enables easy navigation and rapid adoption.

I am very uncomfortable with putting this information in. It should go back to not requiring payment info or at least integrate with PayPal.

Bewertungen zu Schedulicity

Schedulicity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Schedulicity bereits verwendet?

CharRon E.
CharRon E.
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hip to Schedulicity

Kommentare: I can setup my service and have them ready for the client. It is a good start up if you need something. Plus you can set it up with Instagram and facebook pages.

Schedule system is easy to use. I can setup a class or service list and let the client pick what they want in service. Manage my team agendas and hours. add a landing page for my website

To get full access to the program, you need to get a payment plan. The free plan works well if you are starting out and trying to get booking of client but you only get 10 bookings a month.

Brogan
Owner/Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is absolutely top notch!

Kommentare: The customer services has always been SO wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was someone who stood out customer service-wise. She was quick to respond and even though my problem was user error on my part, she fixed it in the best way I could’ve asked for!

Honestly, you can make this as simple or as complicated as YOU want. Meaning, if you want to use all the features that Schedulicity offers, go ahead! If you want to simply use it just for a scheduling/calendar platform, that’s fine too! I like how I’m not “required” to use all features in order for the software to be utilized. For example, I don’t have to enter a clients phone number if I don’t plan to send them reminder texts. Or, I don’t have to enter in a card number if I use a different software for that.

I don’t have any complaints about this software so far!

Mindy
Mindy
Personal Trainer in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Extremely useful yet comes with glaring unacceptable cons

Kommentare: I'm ready to leave Schedulicity because it has been over a year since they said certain features would be "coming soon to Canada" and they haven't yet.

I like how easy it is to customize group fitness/class settings to suit the unique needs of my business. I believe this platform comes with a high number of features for the price, so many would likely consider this high value.

PACKAGES: I think it is unacceptable that a business can add tax to any products or services EXCEPT PACKAGES. It makes absolutely no sense why I can charge my clients tax for personal training, group fitness but NOT packages/class session packs which is how I sell most sessions to clients. Schedulicity suggested that I just include taxes on my listed prices for packages. This is a terrible suggestion as the pricing will appear high, at a glance, when packages are supposed to appear to be reduced in price. Also, Schedulicity boasts all over their website about how they make it easy for business owners to track taxes and run reports etc. yet since I sell a lot of packages I can't simply run a report to see how much tax I have collected in a year. With Schedulicity's suggestion to include tax in my packages I'd have to create extra accounting steps for some purchases but not others. CLIENT USER EXPERIENCE: In the client App it is hard for a client to see the details of classes they sign up for. There is a tiny "i" that the client has to tap in order to open a window to show them the location and extra details about their booking... none of my clients have ever been able to see this "i" button on their own so they just text me unnecessarily with questions that should be easier to find in their app. PUBLIC BUSINESS LISTING: Any service or product that you create for your own needs behind the scenes like freebies or one-off visits are visible to the public incl. pricing.

Anthony
University Intern in Ecuador
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Schedulicity: a solution for appointment and reservation management

Kommentare: As an IT department intern at the University, I had the opportunity to use Schedulicity as a tool to manage and schedule appointments in the university clinic. The platform was easy to use and allowed me to save time on manual appointment scheduling and schedule management. Additionally, I was able to observe how the platform improved the efficiency of the clinic by reducing the number of appointment cancellations and rescheduling.

Schedulicity is a useful and easy-to-use tool that facilitates appointment and reservation management for small and medium-sized businesses. Users of the scheduling system may quickly set up appointments and send reminders thanks to the platform's user-friendly layout. It offers a variety of customizable tools to create a business profile and design a booking page for clients to schedule appointments online. The platform also includes online payment functions, which allow clients to pay in advance or make partial payments. With Schedulicity, users can save time on manual appointment scheduling and improve the efficiency of their business.

Despite being effective, Schedulicity may have certain restrictions when it comes to integrating with other programs and customizing functionality. The platform's ability to be customized and tailored to meet certain requirements might be constrained. The effectiveness of the company, however, may be impacted by certain users' reports of technical problems and mistakes with calendar synchronization and notifications.

Sasha
Permanent cosmetic tattooing in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Sashas review

Kommentare: 10/10 so happy I’ve chose this company.

How easy it was to set everything up and my clients had no issue booking their appointments. LOVE THE marketing team absolutely amazing and so informative and nice!

I’m not able to add a custom photo in a custom email in a simple way. Like an attachment. Also I’m not sure if this is an option but I have to do touch ups within 6-8 weeks I want their to be an option to hit a button from the date I am at to 6-8 weeks so I’m not sitting there figuring out the weeks haha

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Sasha, glad you are here! We don't have the ability to add custom photos to emails yet, but I'll add your vote. And we are working on the rebooking function, I know the week estimators will be a great addition! Reach out to our support at anytime, we are all happy to help!

Andreanne
Flexibility and mobility trainer in Kanada

Easy to use + Outstanding customer service

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service. Very helpful and resourceful staff, I always got a prompt and warm response to my inquiries. I felt supported and well cared for.

Very simple and intuitive setup process. Super user friendly. Loved the add-on format for selecting the services I needed, not paying for features I wouldn't use.

I would have loved to be able to translate all of the automated emails for my francophone clients and be able to offer them with access to their accounts on a French platform but overall I was so satisfied with the product I found it was worth working around this minor issue!

Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great appointment booking software for small businesses!

Kommentare: It has saved me a lot of time and kept my clients on track with their bookings while I didn't have to do much on the backend. That has been a lot less stress for me and absolutely worth it!

I love that even on the free plan, the software still has very usable features, albeit limited.

I will have to admit it's a bit pricy, especially for a small one person business. However, if you're planning on growing and are serious about automating bookings and saving time, it really is a huge time saver!

Ashley
owner, massage therapist, instructor, author in USA

Started out great

Ease of use for scheduling as a budding business

Long after we cancelled somehow new clients were able to book and showed up for appointments they didnt have or schedule

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for the review, Ashley! Sounds like you were moved to the free account instead of cancelled. If you are still having troubles with bookings let us know at support@schedulicity.com, we can look into that for you!

Alyse
Alyse
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my business run much smoother

Kommentare: See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

taylor
taylor
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Not many features

Easy to use for me and my clients, very straightforward

Lacking some features in comparison to some other scheduling apps

letztes Jahr

Hello, Taylor, We appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that our software is easy for you and your clients to use. That's one of our number one goals. Having said that, I'd love to know more about the features you'd like to see added. We're always eager to learn from our users, and hear what they're missing. If you're up for sharing more, please drop us a line at, support@schedulicity.com.

BRYAN

Over 5 Years...

The features that were introduced more recently.

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing. More theme options to identify your brand. Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

Shelli
Licensed Massage Therapist, Yoga RYT200 in USA

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

April
Operations director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Schedule with schedulicity

Kommentare: I definitely would recommend this for a large or very amazing organization that wants to stay focused and business oriented and professional

There are so many great features to this application. Weather is that you’re doing just appointment keeping or managing calendars or actually using it for yoga/salon services or one of the numerous other applications and features of this app offers it is phenomenal for keeping your business or organization completely organized. The online payment portion is incredible because you can make sure that everything is paid for upfront and the fear of having a no call no show or someone like you off and nothing being paid for isn’t any fears anymore.

Some of the cons are that sometimes it’s not as user-friendly for some people as it is for others. I think it offers so much that sometimes it can make it harder for some people in order to be able to use

Cassie
Hair stylist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

Kommentare: The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Sheryll
Previous Owner in USA

Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used

Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

That they are not our neighbors because we'd love to hang out with this gang. They have such good energy. I'm not talking about a few....Our experience is the same with everyone we've dealt with across the board.

Kendra
Brand Stylist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Scheduling App for Small Businesses

When I first started my small business, I was searching for scheduling apps that met my needs. I noticed other businesses using Schedulicity and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice! The interface is pretty straight forward. You are able to add client profiles easily and they send meeting reminders.

The only issue I've had with Schedulicity is my reminder emails not being sent out. Luckily, their customer service is excellent. The problem was solved the same day.

Jennifer

Best On-line Scheduling

Kommentare: I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.

I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

The only thing I don't like is that a client can't go in and make reoccurring appointments.

Laura
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost Effective Scheduling

Kommentare: Schedulicity is wonderful. Customer service is great. They always respond quickly to my requests and figure out workarounds for my company's needs.

I like that the software is easy to use and that you can set up text reminders and appointment reminders for your clients.

The software does not have the ability to search for next open appointments. But overall it is a great product

DANIELLE
Nail Tech in USA

Great But...

Kommentare: Everything I need is here but one small issue of the add-on choice to services.

Everything, from booking for owner and clients, app accessibility, being searched by other looking for my service, checking out through the appointment is huge for me. Easy to use and track. Love the reports that I need and use and once again simple to follow. & so much more.

There is no option for providers such as Nail Tech to be able to pair add-ons to their services. Becuase of this one and small reason I am unable to use this system.

Antwort von Schedulicity

Danielle, Thanks so much for your glowing review! I did want to let you know that we do have 'suggested services' as a feature of our Advanced Marketing Option. It will allow you to suggested up to three additional services when your clients are already booking a particular service. If you have questions about that, please send an email to support@schedulicity.com and they'll take care of you immediately. Cheers

Rosa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Small Business stars

Kommentare: I loved schedulicity and did my clients. Super way to book an appt on the spot! Customer support was quick and speedy in response.

Great for small business

Doesn't support retail

Unterhaltungselektronik

Scheduling Haircut

This is a very simple software used by my haircut salon. It is very straight forward and easy to navigate. I would highly recommend it to other companies that are wanting to simplify their scheduling processes for their customers.

I don't like how when you want to go back to change a part of your appointment Schedulicity will sometimes erase all of the appointment details. This would be a super great thing to fix that would make this software easier for the user.

Jennifer
Yoga Instructor, Event Planner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A great option for smaller yoga studios or yoga teachers

Schedulicity is great for me because I run classes out of my house and don't want to spend a lot on scheduling software. I can take payment, apply pass and create packages.

The software is appointment focused and I wish there would be more focus on making the class and workshop options the main focus.

Antwort von Schedulicity

Jennifer, You're in luck! We're planning on releasing a number of new Class and Workshop scheduling upgrades the 2nd week in December! You'll soon be getting waitlist functionality, online waivers for new clients, group booking, and alerts for statuses of clients accounts. If there's anything else you would like to see, please feel free to email support@schedulicity.com. I'll make sure they're looking for your input. Cheers! Michael

JR
Trainer in USA

Schedulicity Review

Kommentare: The main thing we need was to offer our members and customers to register for sessions and classes online. Schedulicity provided an easy tool to create and business platform and share it with members to login and register. Tracking attendance was also a nice added aspect as well., but the price soon reach well over after adding the other features.

The account was easy to set up publish the business. Allowing access for customers and members to login and register for classes and sessions was very easy to do.

The one thing was the added features costed more money for each feature. After a well integrated app for business, the monthly cost racked up a larger sum.

Tyler
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make appointments for the entire family

I use this application to make appointments for hair or other body services for my family and teenage daughter. Can see all available appointments for a few months out. Its great for planning

No complaints from me or my family on the usefulness of this application

Tracy
Voice Actor in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

My massage therapist uses Schedulicity and it makes it SO easy to see when she's open

Kommentare: Saves me time with the whole back-and-forth, very convenient

It's easy to use, shows open appointments at a glance as well as when my massage therapist is not available. Saves the endless phone calls/emails/texts of "When can I book with you?" I like the search function of finding people in my area.

I felt like the system makes you enter too many fields before you can view availability. Other than that, I really like it.