Asset Management for the Masses

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Aris K.

Kommentare: I recommend contacting the company as I did, to find a team receptive to ultra specific, and even out of the mainstream needs. In doing that I discovered a team heavily invested in making this a product for the masses - and could help you create the work flow and asset solution you could have only dreamed of just a couple of years ago.

Vorteile: Very customizable user interface. Allows me to create any grouping and subgrouping of categories, or mix and match. I can have assets by clients, project or any other organization method and have several ways or arranging and reorganizing asset. It has aliasing abilities so that files that you would like to show up in several groups aren't requiring a duplication of assets just to maintain organization. I also like the ability to not only download the original "master" asset, but that you can download on-the-fly flattened reference visuals, ie, compressed, cropped, reduced in dimension jpgs, pngs etc...keeping me from having to save a myriad of variants in anticipation of potential needs.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to track outbound communications, notably, a log of elements and groups of elements I have sent, and to whom, and when. I believe I can see the downloading activity of any particular element, but not a way to confirm that I've actually created and sent a link to assets after that action is completed.

Brilliant for international brand management

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Bill M.
Design Lead
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Being an international business, we have different messages for our different markets, so having a way to organise files by country, and control who has access to certain parts of the platform makes admin work easy. We also love the licensing management tool which allow us to keep track of license expiry & renewal dates for our imagery.

Nachteile: Not all types of files are displayed in preview mode in IntelligenceBank. Most do, but some files do not.

IntelligenceBank offers excellent software and premium service

Ashley N.
Brand Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IntelligenceBank has proven to be a very flexible software platform that has helped us to manage a large number of assets and external users in an effective way. With the expert assistance of the IntelligenceBank team our implementation was smooth and we have been able to integrate IntelligenceBank with external applications to help manage and distribute our assets. We have found the IntelligenceBank team to be highly responsive to our needs and they have custom developed several features in a timely manner for us to achieve our business requirements. I strongly recommend IntelligenceBank software and the IntelligenceBank team for your business process.

A great solution for external agencies and staff

Bewertet am 30.6.2016
Kate L.
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a solution for external agencies and staff to be able to use for accessing the latest versions of collateral and information. The IntelligenceBank DAM allows us to manage data, control access and permissions for a variety of user groups and ensure version control for other information and documents. It has additional modules we have plugged in such as Web2Print which streamlines our collateral delivery to the frontline. It's great software.

Intelligence Bank offer great support and flexible business solutions.

Vanessa R.
Owner and Designer

Kommentare: The business application I'm involved with requires very specific, demanding, and often entirely new solutions. Intelligence Bank offer creative, flexible alternatives, always thinking outside of the box. Their people provide thorough and reliable technical support with a friendly attitude. Throughout our involvement with IB (over many years now), the experience has been entirely positive and would highly recommend them.

We now have one hub for our sales literature, images, logos and campaign material.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Beth P.
Marketing Communications Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The DAM makes the latest logos, images and sales literature available to the whole team - including our vendors. Vendors have their own folders within the DAM, so we can easily distribute vendor-specific marketing material to them directly.

Excellent value

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Rick F.

Kommentare: I am an Adobe CC user and I really like the integration with Adobe Bridge. Being able to add meta data via Bridge is a huge help. Many of our files were previously tagged with information and not having to duplicate that information is huge. I cant really find anything to dislike. I look forward to the many upgrades that are being worked on. I am in need of a rotation component to file mark-ups. I.B. help desk is now creating one. The help desk is very attentive. Our biggest challenge is creating a single access point for all images that have been created for many years. Being able to create a single repository with existing and new meta data for searching is important. From a single access point we can now catalog over 15 years of images with global changes that dramatically reduce time and efforts. Our IB will also replace using Drop Box. We can now work more efficiently with image annotations as well as share files more efficiently. I have created D.A.M systems and Intelligence Bank has been the easiest and most intuitive. The initial launch can seem intimidating, but once you go through the tutorials it all makes sense. Plus, the Customer service is awesome. I have always received a response with the hour and always helpful.The system works well for creatives who use Adobe CC.

DAM for the Cost of a DMS

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Linda R.
Procedure Control Manager
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This DAM provides innumerable solutions that can be applied to all departments within an organization. Simple project management tools, digital asset management, procedure/document control with the creation of customized workflows, news sharing, and Google like search functionality. Looking at this solution initially I thought it could help my team to accomplish a lot. Looking at this solution with my team, they have come up with uses that I never even imagined.

Nachteile: Because the landing page is managed with code, you need to have a knowledgeable resource available to manage it.

Easy to use and very intuitive

Bewertet am 29.7.2016
Jocelyn D.
Brand & Communications Manager
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that it's easy to use - very intuitive, its a true DAM without all of the expensive add ons that we wouldn't use and the IntelligenceBank team helped make the process easy.

Highly customizable platform with excellent customer service

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Andrew M.
Creative Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, customer service and ability to customize the DAM. IntelligenceBank delivers on all accounts.

IntelligenceBank made us more efficient

Bewertet am 6.9.2016
Lawrence W.
General Manager - Commercial & Communications
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IntelligenceBank DAM has made us much more efficient! The simplicity of uploading assets and tagging them for sharing across a wide network of stakeholders is terrific. We had no previous way of sharing photography and marketing collateral across representatives from eight organisations - all of whom have varying understandings of technology and usage of assets.

What really sets IB apart is their service.

Paul M.
Partner

Kommentare: IntelligenceBank is SaaS, has well integrated workflow along with a solid asset management system. What really sets IB apart is their service. They work from the customer perspective, molding their product to fit the customer rather than steering the customer to adapt the the product.

I love my DAM

Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Tory G.
Digital Designer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IntelligenceBank is used for storing assets and linking data to them, such as consent forms, associated events and people. I like that it has provided a single point of truth for my digital assets, helped formalise processes in my organisation and ultimately reduced my workload.

Simple to use, great customer service.

Tathyana P.
Marketing Leader
Essen & Trinken, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The tool is fairly simple to understand and update. I also like how it can be customized to your brand (landing page, colors, menu).
User friendly - the tool allows you to download the same image in different sizes and file extension.
Allows previews in video.

Great IntelligenceBank DAM Software, Great Price, Best Service

Bewertet am 28.9.2016
Leah J.
Buchhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use IntelligenceBank DAM to manage images, and I like how you can tag files and save new versions. Ultimately, it saves me time, which is nice. The support is great and they are always very helpful whenever I have a question.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the support are both fantastic.

Nachteile: There's nothing significant to report.

An all-round marketing process management solution

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Obaid K.
Digital Designer
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: For us, it was bridging the gap between national and state marketing. I like the fact the DAM can house relevant imagery for each market, customised collateral and company logos.

Nachteile: Some of the permissions processes around workflows can be a little difficult to set up. That said, once they are in place, it runs quite smoothly.

A DAM with lots of features and easy to use

Bewertet am 10.11.2015
Ruth K.
Marketing Manager, Segmented Projects

Kommentare: IntelligenceBank's DAM is nicely designed and super easy for everyone on our team to use ' including people who are not native English speakers or design savvy. It's really easy to navigate, you can log on and jump straight in to using it, you don't need lengthy instruction workshops. The IntelligenceBank support team are very responsive, so if you do get stuck they are right there to assist. We are a regional airline with offices throughout Asia Pacific. Our biggest challenge has been to share creative work across different offices, and also to educate our team on how to communicate our brand. IntelligenceBank has customisable brand pages which help us educate and collaborate on our brand. If you are using a legacy DAM system that isn't quite right ' don't hesitate to switch. If one tool doesn't work for your team, it doesn't mean another one won't. Getting the team (the end users) involved in the process is a great way to get buy in and drive adoption right from the start.

IntelligenceBank helped us to centralise data and connect consent forms with images

Bewertet am 29.7.2016
Jason B.
Digital Marketing Systems Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The default installation of an IntelligenceBank system is very intuitive and provides an outstanding platform for a company to build from. This has allowed me to think of additional uses for the platform above and beyond what we originally signed up for.

Easy to use DAM

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Alison H.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IntelligenceBank DAM has a great user interface and our global team live the system. I love how you can start small and grow.

Vorteile: Ease of use and support are both incredible.

Nachteile: We have a lot of data and as we grow this can be costly.

Brand Hub

Bewertet am 29.5.2014
Maria Z.
Brand Identity & Sponsorships Consultant

Kommentare: I have used the intelligenceBank platform at two different companies and to meet different needs at each. As an out of the box solution, the product offers great flexibility to customise the branding and site layout to suit unique requirements and allow different view and navigation options to suit individual preferences. The customer interface is intuitive and easy to navigate and the back end administration and editing features are easy and quick with great features like bulk uploading and editing.
Administrators are supported with great, timely customer service as required and IntelligenceBank takes 'nice to have' feedback on board and the platform features are continuously been improved with regular release updates and new features.
This product is also extremely cost effective. The customisation options that come with the standard product can't be matched by any other comparable product in the market.

Sensational for asset sharing, collaboration and document version storage

Bewertet am 6.10.2014
James B.
eCommerce Manager

Kommentare: Intelligence Bank has been a wonderful service, helping to overcome a number of typical challenges that come with operating in a complex regulated corporate environment. Managing 10 branded website experiences across multiple teams, Intelligence Bank assisted greatly with managing stakeholder feedback, document sharing, agency and IT brief versions, image storage and internal compliance requirements. Intelligence Bank is simple to use, has a wonderful single sign on capability and prompt responses from their support team when required. The service has powerful search functionality and folder structure capability. The service has been an integral part of the department process and acted as the single source of truth for all process documents, briefs to agencies and IT as well as IT anatomy.

Good productivity

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Head of Global IT
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use intelligence bank worldwide. Its helpful to share images with clients and suppliers.

Vorteile: Intelligence bank is a useful digital asset management tool with good productivity.

Nachteile: Intelligence bank have luck of built in integration to retailers.

Very flexible DAM

Bewertet am 8.12.2017
Leah J.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customizable, lots of good sharing and collaborating features at a great price. The support team are amazing.

Nachteile: I wish you didn't have to pay for custom URL's.

IntelligenceBank Marketing helps to store and share art work and brand guidelines with clients

Bewertet am 14.1.2015
Suzie K.
Creative Director / Founder / Graphic Designer

Kommentare: Tout Creative is a design firm, and we use IntelligenceBank Marketing to store and share art work and brand guidelines with our clients. Using the system makes my job easier as a designer as I can use workflow approvals to keep track of revisions, and of course, everything is all in one place. Since using IntelligenceBank Marketing, we've saved a lot of Admin time, because our clients and freelancers are starting to self-serve. We have seen almost a 50% decrease in number of "please resend me my logo and art work" requests which in the end saves me time. The platform has also helped me win a new client - after they saw the brand and creative approval processes Tout Creative can now provide.

Santos Brand Hub

Bewertet am 14.8.2014
Kristen W.
Brand Adviser

Kommentare: Santos had a few challenges that seemed impossible to fix and or change. However, the team at intelligence bank soon convinced us that the Brand Hub was the best way to go. And they were right. We have had many challenges since we started but everything that our internal system and boundaries throw at Intelligence bank, they seem to come back with a solution that works. The continuous support is great, it is easy to know any question big or small, they are happy to guide you through, to ensure that the experience is smooth and efficient. It is a fantastic system that has provided us with a great solution to the challenges we had in the beginning.