Filtern nach:

Über WonderDoc

Chiropraktiker-EHR-Software, die dazu beiträgt, Einzüge zu erhöhen und die Patientenversorgung zu verbessern. Chiropraktik SOAP-Notizen in weniger als 5 Sekunden.

Erfahre mehr über WonderDoc

Vincent M.
Chiropractor in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: Wonderdoc has been a great addition to our office. It's easy to use and easy to learn. Billing is simple as well. I use this software for patient notes and reports as well as scheduling and billing. I'm very pleased with this software. The training was straightforward and simple. I also like the text/email reminders for patient appointments.

It's easy to use, the patient notes are quick and the product doesn't have a monthly fee.

I'm not able to do notes from another location as it is not cloud based.

Martin V.
Owner of Clinic in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good product with great tech support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has streamlined note taking and billing in our practice. It has reduced work hours spent on these issues.

The features of the EHR are very easy to use. The type of reports it generates helps support your billing. This has made personal injury and general insurance much easier to chart notes. I would definitely recommend this product.

The billing receipts but they are great now since the last software update.

Antwort von WonderDoc

letztes Jahr

Thank you Dr. Vaught for your review. Your comments inspire us to do more for to support chiropractors practice management needs.

Stacy B.

Needs work

Kommentare: Trying to take advantage of the Medicare reimbursement and create a more efficient practice at a reasonable price, I chose to invest my hard earned practice dollars into the purchase of the WonderDoc software. After the 30 day trial was complete, this is where my troubles all started. The system was not very customizable, there was not adequate training in using the software, and trying to get issues resolved was also a challenge. Once an update was made available, I frankly always cringed in not know what issue would arise from the update. For example changing the charges on claims already sent out. My practice lost thousands in claims payment because of issues with the claims generating process. I would never recommend this product to another provider, I wish I would have just invested the additional funds into a program that I had heard of and knew had success. Instead I decided to give the new guy on the block a chance, huge mistake.

Scheduling is good

Antwort von Jim

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry you had a disappointing experience with WonderDoc. Our support has always been and continues to be very responsive to all of our clients issues, training and setup. Additionally, WonderDoc has an extensive library of up-do-date training videos on our website along with a comprehensive user manual. The issue you mention with altering submitted claims is directly related to user input. In other words, it’s impossible for WonderDoc to alter your claims after they are submitted without the user changing them. Had we know you had confusion with how the program submits claims, we would have cleared this up before losing $1000’s of dollars. Jim Pamplin, WonderDoc Support

Grant d. hoffman, d.c H.
Medizinische Praxis

We LOVE our WonderDoc Chiropractic business software!

We love the ease of use and profound detail for accurate comprehensive completeness EMRs of each file within WonderDoc. WonderDoc to enable us to record accurate fast efficient detailed records of our patient with the ease of generating clean easy-to-read and understand narrative, long and short daily notes and reports/billing to submit to the insurance and health care facilities. We admire WonderDoc as a vendor not only for its fantastic product, but also for the excellent ease of setting up a designated time slot for set up a call back from technical support on WonderDoc's home page. The support team really know their product and how to add or modify our installed software to cater to our specific needs and demographics. I used to use what I thought was a high-end chiropractic software named Quixote, and in my opinion WonderDoc is hands down a far superior product. I feel I am so fortunate to have came across WonderDoc and want all chiropractors to be able to enjoy what I feel is a #1 Top Rated Chiropractic Software. The vendor and staff are down to Earth real people that understand our needs and strive for excellence in all they do.

I cannot think of what we like the least about WonderDoc's excellent chiropractic software. We seem to love everything about it!

Edward M.
Chiropractic Physician in USA

WonderDoc EHR

I am tremendously happy with the ease of implementation into my practice. When I was shopping around for software to open my clinic, I came across WonderDoc. From the initial contact with the sales team to the remote installation assisted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] everything has been flawless. Questions to customer support have been returned within the hour. I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of the program and the personal attention that has been given me since I've been using it. And finally as price is always a consideration, you can not beat the price for the software or the IT packages if you need repair.

I've been using since November 2017 and have no "cons" at this point.

Bryon B.
Chiropractic Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

The most intuitive EHR for any style of practice for Chiropractic!

Kommentare: If you are cash based, functional medicine based, an AK doc, use mostly acupuncture, then this software will meet your needs just fine. It works for insurance, ChiroHealthUSA and cash based practices. I really am happy with this software. The billing side is well thought out and I was an accountant before I went on to chiropractic college for 5 years, so for me to be impressed with how well they thought it out and how simple it is, says something about the company.

1. Ease of use 2. Thoroughly thought out 3. Everything is fluid 4. Billing is easy 5. Touch screen enabled 6. Maximum efficiency due to all of the behind the scenes linking 7. Support and training are very straightforward and simple. Not overwhelming. 8. They even have marketing features built in that you can pay for now or later when needed (no its not super expensive) 9. Biggest bang for buck. Really, it is the biggest bang for buck. I have used Chirofusion, Chirotouch, PracticeFusion, Autumn8 and one more that I can no longer remember the name of and what I really love about WonderDoc is it is the best of all of them combined (minus being web based).

I am a Mac fan, so I have to use a PC, but I love the software and so I make do. The only glitch, which was a result of Windows not recognizing something, was easily corrected the next day when they received my message.

Dale F.
Doctor/owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New to EHR but love this product.

Kommentare: I had only used one product before in school clinic. I had also played around with a friends Chirotouch some. The amount of value that comes with this product at this price point when compared to Chirotouch is unbeatable. Great product at an even better price. I would recommend all searching for a new EHR to really give this program a look.

The absolute best part of this product is the customer support. No matter how bad I would mess up the billing part (not my strong suit), would walk me through the easy corrections. He basically taught me the whole program in just a few online sessions and/or phone calls.

For me, the billing side but that says more for my accounting skills than the program. Also wish the manual was a little more in-depth for docs like me who are fairly new to EHR, although there are several videos available to help.

Anne S.

I Love this product!

I love the fact that it is easy to use. I love the fact that whenever I don't know how to do something, the owner gets on the phone with me and helps me figure it out. I love the fact that there were some things I needed on it that are more than on the average EHR programs--muscles for ART® documentation, exams for sports chiropractic exams, and other related items. Jim followed up with updates and made them happen. The program itself, coupled with the great customer service are the two best things about Wonderdoc!

I don't know all of the tricks to making it more efficient for me. And I don't always have the time to figure that out. There are still things to add to make this program even better, but the company is new. It is growing and as it grows, improvements will be made to the product/program. I am very happy with this product, but only wish I had more time to figure out all the nuances.

Alicia D.
Office Manager in USA

We love Wonderdoc!

We love everything about Wonderdoc. The convenience of making appointments, setting up new patients, billing/claims, everything is a breeze. Wonderdoc is continuously doing updates to improve their program too! Whenever you need assistance they are just a phone call away. We couldn't of picked a better program to go with.

There isn't really anything that we don't like about this program. We have always found it easy to use, and if we ever had questions they were always answered within a phone call or email.

Dr. kathleen P.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

WonderDoc aptly named

Kommentare: Useful for printing reports, paper claims, EHR, billing statements.

Software is easy to use, helpful direct support.

Administrative features aren't particularly intuitive, if you aren't computer savvy.

Sonya C.
Office Manager / Chiropractic Assistant in

Chiropractic Clinic

Kommentare: We started using WonderDoc since 2015 and i has lifted my workload off my shoulders so much. No more writing or typing billing docs. just by a click of a button everything is generated and ready to print. I recommend WonderDoc to all clinical users.

how it generates receipts and reports and has alot of features.

It doesnt come with a clearinghouse.

Elizabeth T.
owner/chiropractor in USA

Great for the money

Very affordable for starting chiropractors Great help Wonderdoc will grow with you Server Based so you there is no cloud maintenance The team are great to work with if there is ever any problem

I use an outside scheduler so I can't talk on that aspect I had a hiccup with scanned in items but the team did a great job of working with me and fixing the issue

Paul P.
Medizinische Praxis

It has been a game changer for my practice

The argument can be stated that many EHRs offer similar things and services. Wonderdoc is of great value for a small sized office, it's ease of use is unparalleled...almost a start and use program. I have been using it for almost an entire year and it has increased my confidence in patient care as I easily switch dates to see what was done on previous dates and connect with the patients as they seamlessly discuss their care. It has not gone 'down' since we installed it. It has not failed me yet.

My perception is that this is a smaller software company and as it grows, the support shall grow with it... However, I would like to point out that Dr. Pamplin has been on point with all questions and concerns since purchasing and installing it.

Gavin W.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software is intuitive and actually fun to use!

Kommentare: Narrative/progress reports are a beautiful "meat and potatoes" format which helps reach a higher level of presentation and professionalism. Thank you WONDERDOC! I spent 5 weeks worth of hours researching which software company to commit to for my needs. This is the one.

Because this software is so intuitive, I navigated through each area, customized my preferences, and entered notes on day one without any instruction! Also, there are training videos available that allowed me to train on my time at my pace. Furthermore, there is a FREE version available that is fully sustainable which means I can save money while I build the practice.

Other software companies try to say they are better. I've used them...there're not! I wish WONDERDOC was the one calling me versus the other inferior companies.

Charles F.
Medizinische Praxis

Wish I would have discovered Wonderdoc a long time ago....

I was in search of an EHR program. After speaking with other colleagues I learned which programs not to buy. None of my colleagues had purchased Wonderdoc, and the only information I knew about it was what I learned off their site, YouTube, and maybe a generic Chiropractic software review site. After sending the vendor an email I received a response within 24 hours and I set up a short, low pressure demonstration (webinar). The software sold itself. I purchased it, and my daily SOAP note drudgery is reduced to the simplicity of playing a video game. It produces very good daily SOAP notes. The examination reports can be as detailed as you want them to be. I am using it on a touch based computer and the only regret I have is not finding Wonderdoc sooner. James, the vendor has been stellar. You deal with him directly with any questions or issues you might have. I would not hesitate to buy Wonderdoc

The only problem is that I regret not discovering Wonderdoc sooner.

Binh N.
Medizinische Praxis

Wonderdoc is a great software for chiropractic office

I love that it is very easy to use. If I have a question and need technical support I can actually call up the developer owner of the software anytime for help. He returns phone call right away unlike other software.

I have no complaints about this product other than my biller say it was hard to learn it at first in particular the billing section and writing stuff off.

Joyce F.
Billing Manager in USA

Excellent Chiropractic EHR software

Wonderdoc software is user friendly, creates excellent daily notes and narratives and saves a great deal of time with its one click entries. The billing and scheduling are easy to learn which makes transition to this system positive for the staff.

I have used this product since 2012 and have had a good experience overall.

Brian B.
owner in USA

WonderDoc Review

Kommentare: Very affordable software that works well with Office Ally clearinghouse.

Very easy to do daily soap notes, and to print out notes for insurance companies. Easy to toggle back and forth from schedule to EHR page.

The spine graphic is not labeled left or right side. Some functions require several clicks and software could be a little more intuitive.

Matthew M.
Medizinische Praxis

Best value EHR on the market!

This product can do what more expensive companies can do for a better price. Medicare compliant and I used Wonderdoc to meet meaningful Use. The customer support is hands down the best. Built by a Chiropractor for Chiropractors.

I wish more people used the software because then you could compare different users.

Cliff I.
Medizinische Praxis

Great Product and Support!!!

I like that a practicing chiropractor made WonderDoc and that he is able to be reached to take care of technical issues. Updates to the program are sent through email and easily incorporated into the existing program. The program can be accessed remotely by Dr. Pamplin who is the creator of WonderDoc. With other programs, you will get a technician of that system.

At this time, there isn't anything that I dislike about this product.

Andrea H.
Medizinische Praxis

Wonderdoc has made record keeping a quick and easy part of practice.

I love that accurate notes can be produced within seconds. Easy to navigate screens allow you to document segments adjusted, technique used and muscular imbalances with just a few clicks!

I haven't found anything to dislike. Any problems or troubleshooting issues have been addressed quickly and appropriately.

Kim F.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

The Wonderdoc program is a great value. Our office enjoys using it for its ability to apply to our needs. My newest employee (who is the younger generation, lol) was able to effectively use it the first day, and actually taught us oldsters some functions

Kommentare: Overall, we love the program, the price was very reasonable, customer support is great.

Being able to point and click for SOAP, and using prior treatment notes to auto- fill when applicable.

In our state we pay sales tax on product and the program doesn't add up the product, only the tax. Also, as an Acupuncturist , I want to have a page devoted to those notes.

Artour W.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great EHR software for Chiropractic and Physical Therapy practice.

1. Easy to use. 2. Customization 3. Great customer support and response time. 4. Affordable with great features.

The ability to insert your company's logo into note/report header, but overall note layout looks great.

Jason C.

Great product

Fast and easy chiropractic software; my soaps are done the same day usually within the visit and very user friendly

Medication lists are on two different screens requiring you to ask the same question twice

Andrew K.

Great Software!

Kommentare: It's a fantastic software for any chiropractor! The customer service is top notch as well!

The ease of use! The system is very easy to get used to. The notes section is well laid out and makes doing notes a breeze!

Wish some things could be more customize able such as adding in what you do for rehab. It is easy enough to add write in what you did but could save some time in the long run if this was a point and click feature.