Über CMW Platform

Nicht kodierendes Workflow-Management-Tool zum Verbinden von Personen, Daten und täglichen Prozessen

Erfahre mehr über CMW Platform

User interface of Comindware Tracker is very simple and easy to use. New users will find the software easy to use.

Also, it has very limited number of customization option for the user.

Bewertungen zu CMW Platform

CMW Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 451 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CMW Platform bereits verwendet?

Anuj
Anuj
Senior Engineer at Sandhar Technologies Ltd in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Change The Overall Work Structure

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A tool that made every single employee happy and free from the tasks they do in hours for us.

Keep the tracking of work done. Seamless integration. Communication with the team members. Managing the charts.

It takes some time to load the data when working on different project.

Akash
Akash
Senior Graphic Designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Team Communication and Time Management Made Easy

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think in my 6 months of usage I don't face ay issue in it. As a senior of my team I always communicate with my team and track the task progress through this platform.

It keeps the track of every work in progress. Collaboration with the other team members with real time messaging is easy using CMW Platform.

Minor lags when working for long time or when the time tracker is working.

Karabo
Managing Director in Südafrika
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My use of Comindware Tracker

Kommentare: Time management. keeping track of the workflow in the business. every task is sent to the right person at the right time automatically. I don't have to always be in the office to be working. I can keep track of everything everywhere in the world.

It's easy to use, for the software capability is very cheap. I can get all the work load I have for the week done without breaking a sweat. Every task is sent to the right employee automatically. the work flow in the business is amazing and very productive. Now we don't have to arrange a meeting every weekend to discuss what's happening with certain project. I as the managing director can review the process and keep track of the work follow on the software, more is done in very less time.

The software can be slow at times and employees don't get their tasks in time the automated process can be slow and frustrating at times.

Shiv
AI Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best platform for managing our business tasks.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

CMW Platform has provided us with great progress tracking system which helped us keep track of our time and remaining work.

It has some glitches on some of our systems which should be fixed while tracking progress.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review for CMW platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This provides various number of features to the users and it has great customer service team.

It is costly and a bit difficult to adapt by new users.

Mayur
Deputy Managwr in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review for CMW platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Awesome customer service with a wide range of features

Too costly for users to buy Free trials should be extended so that various users can try it

Parveen
Python Developer in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform to manage our tasks together.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It made our product management very easier with team collaboration and progress tracking.

Sometimes their platform glitches and their customer supports lags behind

shubham
Assistant Manager - Retention Marketing in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Task Management at its Best!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a great software which indeed has made our operations extremely efficient!

Excellent task management platform. Helps me monitor my daily tasks. I have used CMW platform for project management, it has gret features which make it easy to track progress and manage workflows.

Initial setup might take sometime. Sometimes becomes slow in response time and updation. Rest, Everything seems great.

Rahul
Rahul
Consultant in Indien
Politische Organisation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good, Affordable and Effective !

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The first pro is obviously the user interface which is simple and easy to use. Due to AI features, integration on this one is very good.

I don't have any dislike because till now I haven't faced any major issue.

Oluwadamilola
Operations Manager in Benin
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Accurate Tracking with CMW Tracker

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with CMW Tracker. It is a great tool for tracking my movements and I have found it to be reliable and accurate.

I love CMW Tracker because it is easy to use and provides accurate tracking of my movements. The user interface is intuitive and I find it very helpful for tracking my progress.

The one negative aspect of CMW Tracker is that it can be a bit slow to load certain features and it sometimes takes a while to get the data I need.

shushant
shushant
Data Scientist in Nepal
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comindware Tracker Review

Kommentare: Good experience using Comindware Tracker

I really like timer feature, too, to control how much time have you spent on each job. I really like the Comindware Tracker can be reached from your cell phone.

Comindware Tracker is very expensive and it's user interface is also not good as expected

Archna
Archna
Special Correspondent in Indien
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerful Tool which is capable of doing almost everything for Workflow Management.

Kommentare: Comindware Tracker is the best and powerful tool that automates various processes for our organization with its cloud hosted management tools that makes it accessible from any web browser, from any Operating System. The management workspace is provided to all the employees, so everyone can work simultaneously on the same projects. We can easily design, modify and schedule our workflow quickly and effectively with Comindware Tracker. Our Company has found it as an effective and important solution in our Organization's Workflow. This solution saves both our time and money because it provides various solutions without the need of high Coding skills and technical knowledge. It does what it says, it actually provides a platform for smoother and transparent Workflow without the need of coding. However, AI based process automation is not at all possible with Comindware Tracker. The pricing of Comindware worth it, because the features provided are absolutely intuitive and helps a lot in the automation of our various processes and allows us to be more productive.

Comindware Tracker has a lot of features which helps in increasing our workflow and automates some of the tasks which requires a lot of man power when done manually. One of the best thing is that it is a web based application, so it doesn't require high system specs to run and can be effectively operated both on Desktop and Mobile platform. So many useful features are present in a simple and easy to learn interface that makes it very easy to use for all of our employees. It does what it says, it doesn't require high Coding and Technical skills to be effectively operated. The dashboard has all the features placed on it, in a neat and perfectly clear way. We can create and manage forms and large documents to share within the organization. Many features are there in its Control Panel, so we can keep a track of every process and operation done by our team and we can effectively make reports out of it. We can create new tasks for our ongoing projects, assign them to particular group of employees and track the entire work, all thanks to Comindware. There's literally no Technical knowledge required because of features and tools like Drag and Drop which makes it a lot easier for everyone to create new forms, documents, tasks etc. Comindware provides us the detailed diagrams and graphs of our projects for better Presentation and Marketing.

Comindware is definitely a perfect Workflow Management Tool but it still has some problems making it worse than other similar Solutions. Our technical team can't implement complex algorithms which majorly affects the use of this software for us. Our technical team has also reported that AI based automation is not at all possible with Comindware Tracker. We have also found that some features on this platform sometimes are reducing our workflow, like lack of chat platform, bad report presentation and tables. They will have to work on these above major flaws. They should also launch their software for mobile devices.

Wangari
Wangari
Operations - Mass Market Agent Coordinator in Kenia
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Exceptional Experience with CMW Platform, The Best!

I love CMW Platform because it has lots of features to work with, I have everything I need to maximise on production. Its a web based application which means its hustle free to use and compatible with any gadget, I use it with my desktop, laptop and smartphone, this also means its accessible anywhere regardless of if working from an office setting or remotely. I really love the drag and drop feature which makes my work easier and saves lots of time creating reports, doing projects and even assigning them to my teammates. We are able to track our finances with this platform, making us know where cost cutting is needed and run our day to day office expenses. The customer support is second to none, always readily available and hands on, keep up with the good work team. The detailed reports are very useful for keeping an eye on all customers orders and shipments, bearing in mind our company deals with shipments alot. The IU is simple to use and well organized, taking new users minimal time to grab the concepts of the CMW Platfrom

When I started using it, I only had a challenge with login but now after 3years everything is seamless. I love everybit of CMW Platform

Boniface
Boniface
Business Development officer in Kenia
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A clever, sophisticated and modern tool every business needs

I love how the tool is compatible with my desktop and Mobile platforms as it’s a web based application. The implementation is smooth with the help of the support team who are very friendly and understand the customers needs better to offer solutions and support. It’s a great platform for data keeping as we have all the communication we have had with our clients, this helps us offer the best services with our clients as through the info we get, we can always get back to the clients and offer services and solutions. It’s highly customizable to fit our ever changing organization’s needs, I feel like we’re one big family who understand each other. The drag and drops are very useful feature. CMW Platform has greatly helped our company by realizing our goals, as we are able to easily design, modify and schedule or workflow and day to day operations with so much ease

I honestly have not encountered a difficult situation while using CMW Platform, I will update if I get which I doubt as I have used for close to 3 years now with no challenges. I 100% recommend

lucas
CAD Designer in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keeps everyone in "the loop".

Kommentare: Before my company stated using CMW Platform it wasn't uncommon for my coworkers to get sidetracked. Also helps organize job priority. helps keep track of who's working on what, and what stage a job is in.

CMW platform helps eliminate people from "forgetting" or "not knowing" what they are supposed to be doing on a certain project. CMW platform takes a goal or a project and breaks it down in steps, and anyone who needs to know can see at anytime where a project is at and what stage it is in, and who is responsible.

I wish CMW was more appealing to look at. It reminds me of my moms 1989 Honda Civic, great car very dependable, great gas mileage. But I didn't like driving my moms car, I liked driving my dads (very sexy) candy apple red 1967 Pontiac Firebird that had a 442 HP 455 cid engine. Just wish CMW reminded more of my dads firebird.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very practical and useful software for workflow management

Kommentare: I have had an excellent overall experience so far with CMW Tracker. The analytics are in-depth, and the deployment process was very simple and straightforward.

One thing I like very much about CMW Tracker is the minimal to zero coding required for workflow automation. Also, we can use it across multiple platforms like our mobile or system as this is a web-based solution, and also the document management feature is very good.

I do not have any dissatisfaction with CMW Tracker. All the features are very good and robust too, thereby making my work very easy

Mounsif
Software engineer in Marokko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Tool for Seamless Collaboration

What I like most about CMW Platform is its seamless integration of various collaboration tools into one cohesive platform. This integration allows for a smooth and efficient workflow without the need to switch between multiple applications or platforms. Whether it's task management, file sharing, real-time messaging, or team communication, CMW Platform brings everything together in a user-friendly interface, making it easy for my team to stay organized and productive. Additionally, the platform's customizable workflows ensure that we can adapt it to fit our specific needs, further enhancing our efficiency. Overall, the convenience and effectiveness of having all our collaboration needs met in one place make CMW Platform a standout solution for our team.

One area where CMW Platform could improve is its reporting and analytics capabilities, which feel somewhat basic. Additionally, while the user interface is generally intuitive, navigating between different features can be a bit clunky at times. Lastly, although the support team is generally responsive, there have been occasional delays in resolving complex issues. Improving reporting features, streamlining the user interface, and enhancing customer support efficiency would further elevate the platform's usability and overall user experience.

Kelvin
Electromechanical Engineer in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and easy-to-use project and tasks management platform.

Kommentare: I really love the intuitive and easy to use UI which helps us to monitor our projects and tasks performance in real-time. Saves a lot of time and cost. Overall experience has been great.

For the moment I have used CMW Platform for my projects and tasks management I must say it's been a great and terrific user experience. I really love this tool because it's fully featured and easy to use not much hussle for new users. The UI has been very intuitive and user-friendly makes it everyone to get used to it and adapt really quickly. It's been easy to create and assign tasks, set deadlines and track their progress in real-time which has significantly saved a lot of time and cost overall.

I love everything about CMW Platform but I don't like how it doesn't show the incomplete tasks ahead but shows the complete tasks.

Felicia
Felicia
Business Analyst in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful start for smart digital journey beginning

Kommentare: I have experienced positive changes in the organization based of effective implementation of tasks and projects. The workflow visualization process provide real-time data analytics that helps in effective planning. Process automation has reduced production cost and enhanced excellent service delivery to our clients.

This tool has created the best workflow mechanization for accelerating automations of the most critical tasks. It has saved my team cost and time for elevating business processes that are more efficient. CMW Platform has created convenient infrastructure for setting projects based on set policies and enterprise regulations.

We have achieved the most important goals that were set before deployment. Debugging is sometime challenging when there are network interruptions.

Deyna
Deyna
System Engineer in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality and efficiency business system

Kommentare: Allows sales and marketing efforts more oriented to meet goals in the organization

It allows obtaining information from clients in a shorter time, it is a system that groups each data to be managed in the best possible way, being from the professional point of view an innovation and a help to maintain the data in a precise state and with systems that helps you improve in marketing efforts

The tool is easy to use, it is not complex, which makes it easier for the management processes to be much faster, as well as a quick integration.

Somarapu
IT in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CMW Platform : An Essential Tool for Task and Project Management

Kommentare: Because of its unique workflow option, it helps businesses run more efficiently, saves time, and makes it simple to determine the progress of any projects.

With this system, managing my daily tasks and keeping track of disputes while computing franchise and organic data from so many different platforms was simple.I have an easy time of it now.

The process for producing the reports might be made simpler. When using the system, which is quite simple and intuitive, creating reports might be a more convenient option.

James
Good Production Supervisor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A successful and profitable Business Process Automation and Workflow Management tool.

Kommentare: It facilitate business process automation and optimization thus boosting productivity.This tool increases workflows and business process speed thus saving operational cost and time.

I'm delighted how I can easily manage daily tasks and projects with CMW Platform.Again,I like how I can easily collaborate with my team seamlessly on workflows and tasks.It's simple to design,run,modify and manage workflows and business processes.It enhance automation of routine business operations.

My overall experience and insights about CMW Tracker has been amazing as it delivers great performance and productivity.

Ziv
product manager in Israel
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Experience with CMW Tracker: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Kommentare: I can say that it's been a mixed bag. On one hand, it's great for keeping projects organized and keeping everyone on the same page. The ability to assign and track tasks is really helpful and has saved me a lot of time. But on the other hand, there was definitely a learning curve when I first started using it. I found it a bit overwhelming at first, and it took a while to figure out how to use all the different features. Plus, I've had some issues with slow performance at times, which can be frustrating.Overall, I would say that my experience with CMW Tracker has been mostly positive. It's a solid tool that has helped me to keep projects moving forward smoothly.

Easy to assign and track tasksImproves communication between team membersAllows for better monitoring of progress and successHelps to keep projects organized and on track

The steep learning curve for new usersPotential for slow performance at timesIt may require a lot of setup and customization to fit specific needsPotentially expensive compared to other project management tools.

venkat
IT in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CMW Platform: A Platform For Building Apps

Kommentare: Comindware Tracker is a fantastic solution for managing our workflows and monitoring their current status.

The fundamental factor in running a successful business is managing and maintaining the workflow. Comindware technologies assist in managing such workflow from the foundation to the organisational level. To keep track of all of the people's activity, it interfaces with Outlook, Excel, or any other software that the company has available. It has the ability to deliver specific tasks to individuals and track their progress towards accomplishment. It offers all papers associated with the functions for a company environment that is always evolving.

The workflow software Comindware Tracker is undoubtedly efficient, but a firm in its early stages cannot afford it. My team and I have a lot of problems analysing jobs on a monthly or quarterly basis because the dashboard doesn't include effective reports or an analytics production method. Additionally, we are unable to use it on mobile devices, which can occasionally be useful while travelling.

keith
keith
Executive Financial Advisor in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CME Platform, My 5 Star Experience

Every business goals is to reduce costs and increase productivity and CMW Platform does this exceptionally. The tool has so many features like automation and managing workflow which reduces manpower and increases production as human error is minimal. It’s pretty easy to use and implementation is smooth, the support team made my first days of use seamless, thank you team for your unwavering support always. Being in financial services field means working as teammates to achieve set targets and Comindware Tracker helps us track each other tasks and by so doing we’re able to assist each other where need be to see that all team members achieve the targets, by doing this our company is happy as this results to achieved goals. The analytic tool is very useful to gauge what is working out and what isn’t and make the amendments accordingly. I also love the fact that the tool is web-based making it very easy to use on the go. CMW Platform is a one stop shop for all the features that a business needs for business automations. It’s highly customizable, affordable, user friendly, very efficient in doing reminders as it offers notifications on when bills are due keeping me in toes.

It’s an exceptional software and I’m happy to have come across CMW Platform at the time where I was a bit frustrated with similar tools which did not deliver as per my expectations. CMW Platform is the best, nothing can compare. I love it here