Über CMW Platform

Nicht kodierendes Workflow-Management-Tool zum Verbinden von Personen, Daten und täglichen Prozessen

Erfahre mehr über CMW Platform

User interface of Comindware Tracker is very simple and easy to use. New users will find the software easy to use.

Also, it has very limited number of customization option for the user.

Bewertungen zu CMW Platform

CMW Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 419 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CMW Platform bereits verwendet?

Pruthavi
Pruthavi
Cloud Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive review for the CMW platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My time using the CMW Platform has been really good. It's easy to use, has lots of useful features, can grow with us, and works well with other stuff. It's helped my team work together better, make our tasks smoother, and reach our targets without any worries.

The CMW Platform offers many useful features. It has tools for managing projects and working together. These tools are great for all types of businesses. They help teams stay organized and reach their goals. It works well for small companies and big ones too. You can choose different plans and customize them. This means you can use the platform without spending too much money.

CMW Platform has both a website and a mobile app, the mobile app doesn't have all the features like the desktop version. Some things might not work as well on mobile, making it harder to get things done when you're not at your desk.

Matthew
CSM in Norwegen
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to use for team collaboration

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

We were able to easily and quickly collaborate amongst our CS team with CMW Platform and to understand when to take right actions at the right time with our task management.

For us there were no cons for the most part, it took some of the team to work it into their workflow but once completed we were smooth sailing.

Karabo
Managing Director in Südafrika
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My use of Comindware Tracker

Kommentare: Time management. keeping track of the workflow in the business. every task is sent to the right person at the right time automatically. I don't have to always be in the office to be working. I can keep track of everything everywhere in the world.

It's easy to use, for the software capability is very cheap. I can get all the work load I have for the week done without breaking a sweat. Every task is sent to the right employee automatically. the work flow in the business is amazing and very productive. Now we don't have to arrange a meeting every weekend to discuss what's happening with certain project. I as the managing director can review the process and keep track of the work follow on the software, more is done in very less time.

The software can be slow at times and employees don't get their tasks in time the automated process can be slow and frustrating at times.

SYED AKHTAR
SYED AKHTAR
Application specialist in Indien
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great impactful features added to work

Integrity, its very reliable, security, some great advanced features, data implementation and ease of use

Customer support updatation is not upto the mark.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease in maintaining day to day task

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Had an amazing experience when it comes to day to day use, integration and implementation. Kudos to the customer support.

Ease of use and convenience in reporting adds a lot of value to day to day process.

The pricing is bit on the higher end which might make it difficult to use for a new age startup

Korey
Sir in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CMW The best platform to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great I loved working with them and collaborating.

How easy you can bukld a digital enterprise with it.

Nothing,everything was perfect from the start.

Mandip
DM IT in Indien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Collaboration Tools Benefits

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: CMW facilitates business process automation and optimization thus boosting productivity. This tool increases workflows and business process speed thus saving operational cost and time.

I had an overall experience with CMW as great. We analyze in depth and monitor the progress and easy understanding of the tool. Feasibility and Elasticity is superb

It meets all my expectations. We deliver project on time.

Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Tool for Business Process Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It stands out for its adaptability provides advanced data analysis and can customized to my needs, also task management is on a whole new level easier here.

The platform may have performance issues from time to time, I don't know if it is just me but sometimes load times are high.

Sukhjeet
Sukhjeet
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome data analytics platform

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is very easy to use data analytic and collaboration tool that increase work productivity and make work sharing and collaboration among employees easy.

There is nothing to dislike about it. I have used it in my organisation and it works well.

Dinesh
Graphic Designer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best for managing tasks

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

One of the best platform to manage tasks & collaborate with team. Consumes lesser time with more productivity than other platforms available right now.

More features can be added, integrations with social platforms and much more.

Johannes
Software release manager, workflow designer, support engineering in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Tracking with CMW Tracker

Kommentare: Overall, I think CMW Tracker is an excellent tracking system. It is reliable and provides a great user experience. The detailed reports are particularly useful for keeping an eye on shipments and orders.

CMW Tracker is an extremely comprehensive and reliable tracking system. I love the fact that it can be used to track a wide range of items, from products to orders to shipments. It also has a very user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. I appreciate the detailed reports that can be generated from the system as well.

One downside to CMW Tracker is the cost. While it is a great system, it does come with a hefty price tag. Additionally, the customer service can be a bit slow at times.

shushant
shushant
Data Scientist in Nepal
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comindware Tracker Review

Kommentare: Good experience using Comindware Tracker

I really like timer feature, too, to control how much time have you spent on each job. I really like the Comindware Tracker can be reached from your cell phone.

Comindware Tracker is very expensive and it's user interface is also not good as expected

Archna
Archna
Special Correspondent in Indien
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerful Tool which is capable of doing almost everything for Workflow Management.

Kommentare: Comindware Tracker is the best and powerful tool that automates various processes for our organization with its cloud hosted management tools that makes it accessible from any web browser, from any Operating System. The management workspace is provided to all the employees, so everyone can work simultaneously on the same projects. We can easily design, modify and schedule our workflow quickly and effectively with Comindware Tracker. Our Company has found it as an effective and important solution in our Organization's Workflow. This solution saves both our time and money because it provides various solutions without the need of high Coding skills and technical knowledge. It does what it says, it actually provides a platform for smoother and transparent Workflow without the need of coding. However, AI based process automation is not at all possible with Comindware Tracker. The pricing of Comindware worth it, because the features provided are absolutely intuitive and helps a lot in the automation of our various processes and allows us to be more productive.

Comindware Tracker has a lot of features which helps in increasing our workflow and automates some of the tasks which requires a lot of man power when done manually. One of the best thing is that it is a web based application, so it doesn't require high system specs to run and can be effectively operated both on Desktop and Mobile platform. So many useful features are present in a simple and easy to learn interface that makes it very easy to use for all of our employees. It does what it says, it doesn't require high Coding and Technical skills to be effectively operated. The dashboard has all the features placed on it, in a neat and perfectly clear way. We can create and manage forms and large documents to share within the organization. Many features are there in its Control Panel, so we can keep a track of every process and operation done by our team and we can effectively make reports out of it. We can create new tasks for our ongoing projects, assign them to particular group of employees and track the entire work, all thanks to Comindware. There's literally no Technical knowledge required because of features and tools like Drag and Drop which makes it a lot easier for everyone to create new forms, documents, tasks etc. Comindware provides us the detailed diagrams and graphs of our projects for better Presentation and Marketing.

Comindware is definitely a perfect Workflow Management Tool but it still has some problems making it worse than other similar Solutions. Our technical team can't implement complex algorithms which majorly affects the use of this software for us. Our technical team has also reported that AI based automation is not at all possible with Comindware Tracker. We have also found that some features on this platform sometimes are reducing our workflow, like lack of chat platform, bad report presentation and tables. They will have to work on these above major flaws. They should also launch their software for mobile devices.

Xavier
Maintenance Manager in Schweiz
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great collaboration tool for team work and communication.

Kommentare: Overall my user experience has been great. CMW Platform is a great collaboration tool for my team work and communication that has increased productivity and improved efficiency. I would definitely recommend it as it solves lots of problems.

CMW Platform offers very robust and powerful collaboration tools that facilitate teamwork and communication. It has helped us making decisions through the in-depth analytics. Helped us to automate our critical business processes and streamline project management and workflow.I like the customizable workflow and approval processes that resonates with my organization guidelines. Through the task management and task tracking has been so helpful in monitoring and tracking the progress of my teams development and project progress effectively.Overall this tool has been a life saver by helping us to streamline processes, increase productivity and improve efficiency in all our departments.

My user experience personally has been top-notch. But one area of improvement is about the mobile app is not seamless as the desktop app. Nevertheless everything else is unparalleled.

Bernice
Bernice
Digital Content Creator and Promotional Model in Kenia
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Work Management Solution

CMW Platform has user friendly interface which does not require any vigorous training for first time users. The application is compatible with almost all browsers and it can be customized to the user’s liking. It’s very secure and fast. visuals presentation and navigation of this tool is great. Integration with outlook makes it easy to manage workloads direct to the email. Tracking projects processes is easy, you also do not need coding to do this. Support from the team is highly appreciated, they’re ever ready and willing to assist. The drag and drop facility is really good and helps enhance the processing speed saving time.

CMW Platform has really helped in increasing the productivity of our staff and my organization is entirely greatful. I recommend this tool for all businesses

George
George
Financial Advisor in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CMW Platform honest review, happy user!

I love how it integrates with other CMW tools making work very easy to use. It’s very easy to use and customize. It works well on mobile platforms making it accessible anywhere and anytime. You can drop and drag the workflow creation making working easy and enjoyable. It integrates well with outlook which I use on a daily basis making my work very easy. I’m able to monitor projects progress, assign tasks and tracking with no difficulties. Very simple yet so powerful tool, I recommend for all who are looking for something getting the job done yet very straightforward with no complications

CMW Platform is the G.O.A.T. None like this, beats all. I am a happy user and I’m not leaving for a long time

Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helped us to automate and improve our processes effectively

Kommentare: We implemented CMW as part of a digitalization initiative within our plant. Before we started using it, our manufacturing personnel used to record quality KPIs on paper and then enter it manually into our QMS. This was very very prone to human error. But thanks to CMW, we were able to eliminate much of these thanks to its mobile usability. Now, we can get the data entered and sent to our other tools much faster and easier, both for us and for the staff.

The workflows have made a lot of difference for us. Not only we are now automating many of our manual processes, but we also have frameworks for how processes should be carried out which serves as a guide for all involved. the workflows alone probably saved us a dozen personnel's worth of people hours.

Its interface on the back end is very complex. I've found it to be behind some of its competitors like Nintex and Kissflow when we were evaluating them. Because of this, I've had to spend more time helping new hires get grips with how it works.

Kelvin
Electromechanical Engineer in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and easy-to-use project and tasks management platform.

Kommentare: I really love the intuitive and easy to use UI which helps us to monitor our projects and tasks performance in real-time. Saves a lot of time and cost. Overall experience has been great.

For the moment I have used CMW Platform for my projects and tasks management I must say it's been a great and terrific user experience. I really love this tool because it's fully featured and easy to use not much hussle for new users. The UI has been very intuitive and user-friendly makes it everyone to get used to it and adapt really quickly. It's been easy to create and assign tasks, set deadlines and track their progress in real-time which has significantly saved a lot of time and cost overall.

I love everything about CMW Platform but I don't like how it doesn't show the incomplete tasks ahead but shows the complete tasks.

Felicia
Felicia
Business Analyst in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful start for smart digital journey beginning

Kommentare: I have experienced positive changes in the organization based of effective implementation of tasks and projects. The workflow visualization process provide real-time data analytics that helps in effective planning. Process automation has reduced production cost and enhanced excellent service delivery to our clients.

This tool has created the best workflow mechanization for accelerating automations of the most critical tasks. It has saved my team cost and time for elevating business processes that are more efficient. CMW Platform has created convenient infrastructure for setting projects based on set policies and enterprise regulations.

We have achieved the most important goals that were set before deployment. Debugging is sometime challenging when there are network interruptions.

Deyna
Deyna
System Engineer in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality and efficiency business system

Kommentare: Allows sales and marketing efforts more oriented to meet goals in the organization

It allows obtaining information from clients in a shorter time, it is a system that groups each data to be managed in the best possible way, being from the professional point of view an innovation and a help to maintain the data in a precise state and with systems that helps you improve in marketing efforts

The tool is easy to use, it is not complex, which makes it easier for the management processes to be much faster, as well as a quick integration.

Somarapu
IT in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CMW Platform : An Essential Tool for Task and Project Management

Kommentare: Because of its unique workflow option, it helps businesses run more efficiently, saves time, and makes it simple to determine the progress of any projects.

With this system, managing my daily tasks and keeping track of disputes while computing franchise and organic data from so many different platforms was simple.I have an easy time of it now.

The process for producing the reports might be made simpler. When using the system, which is quite simple and intuitive, creating reports might be a more convenient option.

James
Good Production Supervisor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A successful and profitable Business Process Automation and Workflow Management tool.

Kommentare: It facilitate business process automation and optimization thus boosting productivity.This tool increases workflows and business process speed thus saving operational cost and time.

I'm delighted how I can easily manage daily tasks and projects with CMW Platform.Again,I like how I can easily collaborate with my team seamlessly on workflows and tasks.It's simple to design,run,modify and manage workflows and business processes.It enhance automation of routine business operations.

My overall experience and insights about CMW Tracker has been amazing as it delivers great performance and productivity.

Ziv
product manager in Israel
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Experience with CMW Tracker: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Kommentare: I can say that it's been a mixed bag. On one hand, it's great for keeping projects organized and keeping everyone on the same page. The ability to assign and track tasks is really helpful and has saved me a lot of time. But on the other hand, there was definitely a learning curve when I first started using it. I found it a bit overwhelming at first, and it took a while to figure out how to use all the different features. Plus, I've had some issues with slow performance at times, which can be frustrating.Overall, I would say that my experience with CMW Tracker has been mostly positive. It's a solid tool that has helped me to keep projects moving forward smoothly.

Easy to assign and track tasksImproves communication between team membersAllows for better monitoring of progress and successHelps to keep projects organized and on track

The steep learning curve for new usersPotential for slow performance at timesIt may require a lot of setup and customization to fit specific needsPotentially expensive compared to other project management tools.

venkat
IT in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CMW Platform: A Platform For Building Apps

Kommentare: Comindware Tracker is a fantastic solution for managing our workflows and monitoring their current status.

The fundamental factor in running a successful business is managing and maintaining the workflow. Comindware technologies assist in managing such workflow from the foundation to the organisational level. To keep track of all of the people's activity, it interfaces with Outlook, Excel, or any other software that the company has available. It has the ability to deliver specific tasks to individuals and track their progress towards accomplishment. It offers all papers associated with the functions for a company environment that is always evolving.

The workflow software Comindware Tracker is undoubtedly efficient, but a firm in its early stages cannot afford it. My team and I have a lot of problems analysing jobs on a monthly or quarterly basis because the dashboard doesn't include effective reports or an analytics production method. Additionally, we are unable to use it on mobile devices, which can occasionally be useful while travelling.

Philip
Chief HR Officer in Litauen
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Magnificent and phenomenamazing Workflow Management and Business Process Automation Tool.

With CMW Platform,it is simple to create automated workflows and digital forms.It is also simple to collaborate with employees during daily tasks and work.CMW Platform allows me to streamline and automate routine business operations so as to save cost and time.

I haven't experienced any downside when working with this tool as it suits best all our needs.