Über Starboard Suite

Online-, Mobil-, Telefon- und Vor-Ort-Buchungen speziell für Passagierschiffe und Wassersport. Einrichtung und Schulung enthalten.

Erfahre mehr über Starboard Suite

Customer service was 5 star. Loved how the sign in messages used maritime lingo-fun touch.

Sometimes navigating between the different tabs of the booking (eg: changing dates, contact info, ...) it was a bit confusing.

Bewertungen zu Starboard Suite

Starboard Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Starboard Suite bereits verwendet?

Jason
Jason
Boat Captain in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Starboard has been a blessing for work. It allows multiple people to see the same thing and make adjustments if needed, either at our kiosk or while out away from work. This is one of the easiest applications I have ever used. I highly recommend this to business owners.

I’m able to view and adjust multiple options while dealing with customers.

The only think I don’t like about Starboard is that it logs me out, but it’s not a con....it’s a security feature and it’s really beneficial.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm glad to hear that our software is working out so well for you. We're thrilled to have you on-board, and looking forward to helping with your reservations for many years to come. Wishing you all the best, Charles

Ashley
Marine Naturalist /Office in Kanada

Well worth the switch

Kommentare: It is always a difficult decision to switch to a new reservation system. It was no different for us but we knew when we chose Starboard, we'd made the right call. The staff have been incredibly helpful. Every time we come up with an idea that would make the reservation system better for us, they are willing to listen and try to create that functionality for us.

There are many great features but one of the things we found most valuable was the willingness to create functions that would work well for our business.

One thing I would really like to see is a way to check in parts of a group. Some people book as a group but don't arrive at the same time. It would be nice to check them in as they show up.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Ashley, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to have your team on board, and I'm really glad to hear that Starboard has worked out so well for you! Regarding check-ins, I wanted to make sure you know there's a Live Manifest for each event that you can use to keep track of the actual number of individuals from each group. We also recently added Today's Manifests that shows a full day of event manifests on a single screen. And, our Ticket Scanner app is connected to the manifests, so that could be an option for you to track individuals boarding as well. If you'd like more info on any of these options, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you all the best!

Captain in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alright, but definitely could use updates

Kommentare: I have found that overall the product is too simple for online booking. It doesn't give enough options for controlling bookings and scheduling of employees.

It is easy to use

As I said before it is too basic

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'd love to chat with you in more detail at your convenience. It sounds like there are some features that we could help you take better advantage of with a quick training session. I'll follow up directly to coordinate a time. Thanks again!

Hilary
Office Manager in Kanada
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Grateful to Starboard Suite for streamlining our operations!

Kommentare: We researched 7 other reservation platforms prior to committing to Starboard Suite. Not only did we like their pitch the best (because of their amazing customer service, ease of use, and customizability) - but as a HUGE added bonus they were also the cheapest option out of all of the alternatives. If you're not willing to charge your customer a service fee and want to absorb the cost of using a booking platform into your business costs, it can add up quite quickly as many of the similar services charge a large percentage fee.

The customer service is excellent. They go above and beyond to ensure that their clients are happy with the system. They are quick to respond if you have questions, and they're willing to adjust the platform's features at your request (within reason). This has made all the difference to us, as we feel like the system can be customized to our needs. Understandably, every company will have different operating methods and will use the system in their own way, but having the ability to request features and see them implemented has made a world of difference to streamlining our day-to-day tasks and operations - and we're so grateful for that! You can tell that the staff work really hard and care about their client's satisfaction. Another thing we absolutely love about them is the affordability for using the service.

If I had to give some small critiques - not 100% of everything is as customizable as I had hoped prior to signing on, and it's not quite as 'pretty' as I'd like it to be. We just went through a rebrand and I would have loved to have made everything align with our new aesthetic. I also find the calendar to be rather bulky, and find myself missing our simpler calendar from our previous reservation platform. Having said that, about 95% of their service IS customizable. And, regardless of whether or not they're able to accommodate a request, the support staff will listen to your needs and do absolutely everything in their power to find a solution for you. They frequently create new features to fit our needs based on our requests, and if one of our requests isn't possible they will take the time and put in the effort to explain why it won't work to your favour rather than just saying 'no.' They go above and beyond regularly.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hilary, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to hear that we've had such a positive impact on your business, and that our customer service has been excellent :) As you've noticed, we love to help our clients with anything we can -- we can't always move mountains (right away), but we'll give it a try if that's what you need :) Most of all, we're glad that of the 7 reservation systems you considered, you chose Starboard Suite! We're thrilled to have you on board, and we look forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come. Wishing you a wonderful winter season, Charles

Isabella
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Platform & Customer Service

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been a breeze! Starboard has opened up a wealth of new features that our previous platform didn't offer. We are excited to begin our season with Starboard Suite!

We recently transitioned to Starboard Suite from a different platform and the first pro I noticed was their exceptional customer service! The team is extremely responsive and is able to solve any problem with ease. The deployment of the platform was seamless and I was able to quickly and easily get myself up to speed.

At this point in time, we have not found any cons with this platform. We are eager to get out 2023 season going to learn more about that platform.

letztes Jahr

Isabella, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear that we've been able to resolve all of your questions, and that your overall experience with the platform has been a great one :) We wish you a great upcoming season, and look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Linda
Office Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Schooner Adventure

Kommentare: Very positive.

Ease of use with ticketing. Attractive online format. Extraordinary customer service.

Not easy to incorporate html or images. Reporting is a bit cumbersome to get the data we need.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Linda, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear that you're finding our platform attractive and easy to use, and that our customer service has been extraordinary! Wishing you all the best!

Christina
Youth Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Replacement Software Ever!!

Kommentare: We really hit the jackpot with Starboard, since being forced to give up an in house software program, it was really hard to find something with all the features that each of our departments needed. Starboard has really come through for us, the team worked with us to set up the system the way we needed it make sense for us. This system is almost comparable to what we had before just updated 20 times better. our company books tours for groups and all our clients are impressed with the professionalism of the contracts they now receive.

Ease of use, Functionality, easy to follow navigation, reporting

the ability to be able to email right from the program with our own email address instead of a standard starboard one.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Christina, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're so glad to hear that we're the best replacement software ever -- 20x better than your previews system, that's great to hear!! FYI, you are able to email from our software using your own email address. If you need more info on how this works, just let us know. Wishing you a wonderful winter season, Charles

Kieranna
Naturalist in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A welcome addition to the online booking platform space!

Kommentare: Honestly the ease of guest check in has to be the biggest benefit. Overall the time saved and smoothness of our checking in process is purely down to the starboard system. Made office life so much easier!

The software is super user friendly, much easier than our previous software Rezdy. Modifying starboard to tweak it our personal needs was super easy. Customer service was 5 star! Loved how the sign in messages used maritime lingo-fun touch!

We definitely had minor issues here and there, but they always got resolved quickly!

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Kieranna, Thanks for writing a review! We're so glad to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite much easier to use than Rezdy, and that our customer service has earned 5 stars :)) Wishing you a wonderful winter season, Charles

Todd
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Private Day Charter Company Review of Starboard

Kommentare: Absolutely excellent, I have already recommended it to several other charterers I know that use FareHarbor as I believe it is a superior product.

There are a lot of features that will allow us to grow overtime without needing to find a new alternative. We are a large ticket price company, so the BIGGEST benefit of the software/company is the pricing structure not gouging my customers.

So far I haven't found anything that I have had an issue with in general, while im sure some may exist my overall experience has been positive.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Todd, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear that our platform is working out well for you, and of course we very much appreciate the referrals :) Looking forward to assisting you with your reservations for many years to come. Have a great sailing season!

Brett
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great reservation platform to guarantee you don't overbook.

Kommentare: Hands down a great experience and outstanding platform capabilities.

Set's us apart from competition because we can make sure we don't oversell capacity on our vehicles. Platform is very user friendly and when we need customization the tech team quickly works with us to accommodate.

Not yet a feature to "add to basket" to purchase multiple ticket items in one transaction.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Brett, Thanks so much for writing a review! Glad to hear that Starboard is bringing so much value to your business. Wishing you a great summer season!

Sarah
Operations Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Starboard has been the missing link to really unite our sales team, reservations agents and online

Kommentare: Cloud based can be accessed anywhere; week view allows you to see multiple options for a tour you want; combines private and public; easier access and integration with accounting; increased transparency and accountability for bookings both private and public; more modern website; pre- and post marketing opportunities...

It is incredibly intuitive. We are a seasonal operation, and have a large reservations team to train in a short amount of time. Starboard has cut down on training time. I also love the viewing options available - by week, by day, by resource, by event types, etc. The fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere. The support team is incredibly responsive to our endless questions/requests.

So far anything we had issues with, the support team has been able to walk us through solving it or adding something new. Not being able to copy and duplicate a private booking over multiple dates is the only thing left on our wish list.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're happy to hear that you're finding Starboard Suite so intuitive to use, and that we've been able to help you cut down on training time for your team. We wish you a great summer season, and we're looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :) If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Sam
Reservationist in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best System for Tourism

Kommentare: The training day was very helpful and the staff is pretty much always available to answer questions or help identify problems.

This is by far the easiest reservation system I’ve used to book reservations. Easy to view and sort the calendar and dashboard features, and the mobile app works surprisingly well in a pinch when I don’t have my laptop. Refunds and cancellations are smooth and easy.

It is a bit difficult to add employees to events, but it’s not really something that is a deal-breaker. Can be a bit slow at times, needs a good WiFi system.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! I recall that your team has used quite a few reservation systems over the years, so I'm thrilled to hear that Starboard is by far the easiest to use :) I also wanted to let you know that we're working on an updated interface for employee scheduling that should be available later this summer. We'll keep you posted. Wishing you a wonderful summer!

Morgan
Retail and reservation supervisor in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very helpful

Kommentare: It helps organize and give a quick overview of the tours that are happening throughout the year at the company I work for.

I love how it is now colour coated so all of our tours look differently and it is easier to tell what you are looking at.

I dislike how you cannot see the price of tours without going through the booking of a tour. I honestly cannot think of many things that I dislike regarding the software.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Morgan, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using Starboard Suite, and that it's hard to think of anything you don't like :) Wishing you a great summer!

Elias
Reservations agent in Kanada

Very easy to use

My coworkers and I had a short tutorial on how to use starboard and we haven't had any issues since!

You have to remove items without saving them in order to interact with the schedule

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Elias, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm glad to hear you're finding Starboard Suite very easy to use after a short tutorial ... that's definitely our goal :) You mentioned having to "remove items without saving them in order to interact with the schedule"... I wanted to help clarify that when you have a reservation in your cart, the calendar goes into a "rescheduling mode", but: 1. It is completely safe to view the calendar while you have a reservation in your cart. 2. If you want to interact with the calendar while you have a reservation in your cart (ie, add a different reservation to your cart), you also have the option to save the reservation by clicking the "checkout" button. If you're not ready to collect payment at that time, you can click "leave with balance due", and collect the payment at a later time. If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Wishing you a wonderful summer!

President in USA

Just starting out with Starboard Suite but the overall experience has been excellent! Super helpful!

It just works! Customizable and super easy to use. Customers are confident they're dealing with a professional and reputable company on the other end of the internet cable, even if they have never spoken to us by phone or email.

So far so good...really very little in the way of issues. Starboard Suites has been able to solve anything that's come up and find a work-around if needed. They seem to be very on top of enhancements that would be beneficial to users and their customers.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Chris, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to have you on board, and glad to hear that you're having a great experience with Starboard Suite. Wishing you a great season!

Heather
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sophisticated software that is user friendly.

Kommentare: I am impressed with the Starboard Suites Team and their ability to work with the nuances of our company and provide solutions to our specific needs. So far the software has helped our small business streamline reservations, organize our inventory, and open up the ability for multiple people to view our calendar at once. I'm really happy with the software.

The ability to access your calendar or reservation system from any page. Great features like editing multiple events at one time, or the simplicity of quickly making changes to one reservation. Any request to help personalize the software have been quickly addressed and created for our needs.

Features that we cannot edit ourselves like the Base Price (but that is a quick email request).

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Heather, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that Starboard Suite is working out well for your business -- sophisticated AND user friendly are exactly what we're after :) We're thrilled to have you on board, and looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come!

Greg
Financial Controller in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with Starboard has been wonderful, quick to process any requests.

Our business has various locations, including a large variety of shore excursions, tours on both land and water, as well as restaurant operations sold to both public and private groups. Starboard has provided us with an incredible ability to separate these bookings, and provide an extremely in depth method to track sales by locations and customer group. Starboard has customized our reporting and we have developed reports to allow us to utilize the contract function a great deal as well as implement built in accounts receivable tracking. Development and engineers working on our project provided quick results and delivered on time.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Greg, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I know the team was hard at work on some of your custom contract and reporting needs, and it's great to know that everything is working out so well! We're thrilled to have you on board, and looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

Emily
Sales and promotions in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Starboard platform

It’s easy to use and modify reviews without trouble. Easy access to everything you need

Sometimes editing reservations can get confusing because you have to quit every time you do one.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Emily, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad to hear that Starboard makes it easy to access everything you need :)

Tony
Owner/President in USA

from the very first phonecall, the folks at Starboard Suite have been great to work with.

Kommentare: I have not yet found any "cons" to our relationship with Starboard. They and their product have " performed as advertised" so far.

We were completely unaware of what we needed, or even what we wanted, in a software for our new startup business. At Red Boat Water Tours, LLC, when we sit around our corporate offices, we're literally sitting around our kitchen. When I converse with Michael at Starboard, I get the same intimate image of their company and that is comforting.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Tony, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to have you on board, and glad that things are working out so well for you :) I'm really glad to hear that our service feels so personal! We're based out of a high-rise in downtown San Francisco, but providing approachable, personalized service is very important to us, and we're determined to maintain that aspect of our company culture as we continue to scale our business. Wishing you a wonderful summer and a successful first season!

Suzanne
Event Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I am much older, and I found this system very easy to learn.

Kommentare: Easy.

Easy to use. Very easy to find my way around the system. It is great to locate a client at any time. I like that I can put in a clients name, company name or client number for easy location. I like that we can bring up one vessel at a time, as it makes it easier to check while on the phone.

I would like the bookings that are tentative, color coded, so it would be easy to tell that it is not a confirmed booking. It would be great to color code, tentative, confirmed and Bus tours , as we have so many. It would help at a glance to see what we really have booked.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Suzanne, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm really glad to hear that you're finding our software easy to learn, and that our reservation search and calendar filters are proving useful :) FYI, color-coding events is on our agenda for later this season. We'll keep you posted. Wishing you a great summer!

Jennifer
Co-Owner in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use -- it seems they have thought of everything!

Kommentare: The service has been great -- immediate answers to all my questions. The system is easy to use and I rely on it heavily to manage our reservations.

Customer support is A+. If I have any questions I can get a quick answer via live chat or a response the next day by email.

Onboard training -- is a bit like drinking from a firehose.

vor 12 Monaten

Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Glad to hear that our customer support has been A+ and that you're finding the platform easy to use. We look forward to working with you for many years to come :)

Cassie
Manager in USA

Have been using them for over a year, I dont know how we survived before them.

User friendly, always updating new platfotms. If I have any questions they are always quick to respond.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Cassie, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to have you on board, and we're looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :) Wishing you a wonderful summer!

Cory
General Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing capabilities and support! Easy on the customers wallet too!

Kommentare: We've been very happy with the crew at Starboard Suite they've done creating not one but FOUR control panels for us on a tight schedule. Our rep has always been courteous and helpful while providing quick answers to questions and quick solutions to snags. They're open-ness to develop new ideas and expand with our images was incredible. As a small business themselves I believe they truely care about my small businesses. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed! Signed,
Hard to please but was pleasantly surprised!

Support and quick solutions to issues. Great communication.

Still growing so some ideas or visions are out on the horizon still. Not necessarily a con but undetermined.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Cory, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to have you on board, and glad that everything has been working out so well. Looking forward to helping you with your reservations for many years to come :)

Kathryn
Naturalist in Kanada
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An improvement on our old system

Kommentare: The reps have been really proactive working with us to give us a system with features we demand. We have been coming at them with things we want/ need and they are on it creating a system that is practically custom built for us. Their response time to our questions and wants is super fast. On the whole this is a real improvement from our old system and they are constantly making it better.

Less paper as you can charge credit cards through the system.

Inability to see if people have opened mass emails (but they are working on it!)

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Glad to hear that our team has been so responsive to your needs, and that our platform feels like such a great improvement for your business. FYI, last week we rolled out the ability for you to see if customers have opened your event emails -- hope that helps! Wishing you a wonderful summer.

Sarah
Marine Naturalist in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sarah's Review

Kommentare: It is an incredibly easy software to use (previously using Rezdy) that saved a lot of time checking in customers.

It was very easy to learn and easy to remember how to use. I was an infrequent user but found it very self explanatory.

adding discounts and merchandise purchases were more difficult.

Antwort von Starboard Suite

Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm glad to hear that you're generally finding the system easy to use! FYI, we completely redesigned our retail merchandise interface a couple of weeks ago -- I hope you find that it does what you need. Feel free to reach out with any questions or feedback. Wishing you a wonderful winter season, Charles