Fleetio is Advanced, Easy to Navigate and Extremely Useful for Our Fleet!

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Kenny S.
Vice President of Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen

Kommentare: I just listed them on the other page about pros and cons. Thanks

Vorteile: Drivers input of issues transform to work orders so easily. We used to wait for the paper inspection to come in to schedule work to be done. By the time you received the inspection sheet that problem has been needing repair for over a week. Now that the truck operators input the issues directly to the system our shop sees the issue that day and schedules the work for that weekend. Efficiency is way better now that we have been running the Fleetio Software. Your Dashboard is an extremely useful landing page that will give you all the important information you need in an instant. I really like seeing what our monthly spend has been over time and whether we are trending up on spend or hopefully down. The integration with Geotab has made odometer updates a breeze and the DTC Alerts is great. I could go on and on about how great they are but to some it up, Fleetio is a company that gets it, they understand what companies need out of a fleet management software.

Nachteile: Few minor issues with Purchase Orders like the ability to create a PO from a work order, but they continually add helpful features! They currently do not fully integrate with our fueling network which is CFN but the Flyers Energy side of things. Hopefully that will be coming soon as well. I feel like some of the reporting could be slightly better. From a management standpoint i would like to be able to filter total operating cost to specific service categories.

Future Proof Maintenance

Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Chris M.
R&D Manager
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team is exceptionally helpful, and often reaches out if there's any part of the tool that could be used better to maximize your investment. There is a steady release of features that are heavily customer-driven which keeps the tool modern and convenient to use. I love working with the team and reading their blogs that provide valuable industry trends, and shows that they are always forward thinking.

Vorteile: Fleetio has several features that help you get your fleet data clean and maintained. The price to entry is a low barrier of entry, and has a plethora of resources including a help center, videos, and a custom on boarding program for a smooth transition. The best feature is arguably the ability to view all fleet related information (maintenance, drivers, location, inspections, fuel) in one console that allows comprehensive drill down data.

Nachteile: The integration with fuel card vendors can be frustrating in the fact that it always imports odometer readings. Since entries are entered by staff, these can be off and throw off false-positives that require more work. There's option for drivers to have an HOS report generated on their phones, so for CDL users the software is a little limited for trip tracking reports.

If you have a fleet, you need Fleetio!

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Hayden M.
VP of Operations and Fleet
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything has been awesome since the get-go when we came on board back in 2013. Fleetio's platform has evolved quite a bit over time, and I don't reap all of the benefits entirely, but my experience with the platform and their team has exceeded my expectations time and time again.

Vorteile: Realistically I love everything that Fleetio has to offer. What I love most about it is the inspection form workflow. This option has streamlined our pre/post trip inspections within our Company, and has created a "workflow" process from when the problem was initially found, to when it was repaired; you can even reject the repair if it wasn't done properly, and/or if the problem comes back! Also, the Fleetio Parts app has allowed us to streamline our online inventory, and tie parts into work orders so we can track what trucks use which parts.

Nachteile: The fuel card integration has never worked for me. Honestly it is probably an operator error on my end, but i would say that was my only bad experience trying to get that to link up to Fleetcor.

Hi Hayden,

We are so grateful for your very thorough review! It is great to hear that you love the software and that it has been beneficial to your team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help with your fuel card integration.

Great service!

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Janis L.
Intern

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use and updated with new functions often.

Nachteile: Only con I really have about this software is that it freezes and crashes very often. Can't think of any other cons

Makes the day of a Fleet department run more efficient.

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Ernest A.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about Fleetio's software is it's customization. This means when something either in the industry or internally has changed we can mirror than change easily. With data being used more on decisions than ever before Fleetio continues to be a great tool in that respect.

Nachteile: Their reporting functions when we first implemented their software was not the best and there are still some gaps today. But I will tell you that they have done a lot for us in the years that we have worked with them. There has also been a lot of of corospance between us and them on "wants" and "needs" over the years and they have always made a conscious effort to meet those demands.

Fleetio

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Dan B.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to keep control of our fuel purchases, as we reconcile with the fuel company on a daily basis. The communication with respect to issues with any truck is fantastic, as everyone including our technician can see any issue posted by a driver.

Vorteile: The software keeps great records of inspections, fuel records, and inventory control.

Nachteile: The areas of the software that we use work very well for us. There was some growing pains when we first got in to it, but it runs very well for us now.

Fleet Management Made Simple

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Chris L.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been very impressed with how comprehensive this platform is. Cloud Based Service Records - We are able to convert our messy paper records to searchable cloud based files that are accessible from anywhere. With this information at my fingertips, it doesn't matter where I am when the repair shop calls me. I can log into Fleetio, review the vehicle's records and make a informed decision for repairs. I also stand better chance at catching warranty repairs and not spending money when we don't need to. Driver Inspections and Service Reminders - Our area of operations is quite large, and most of our technicians take their trucks home. Because of this, there are trucks and vans that I may not see at our office for months at a time. Having our drivers do paper inspections was a logistical nightmare. With the Driver App, our employees can perform electronic inspections and report vehicle malfunctions which are automatically uploaded to our Fleetio Account. This alone will help us streamline our communications and maintenance scheduling. Adding scheduled service reminders to the equation will also help us be more proactive with our fleet maintenance and save us money on costly repairs down the road.

Vorteile: Affordability, Ease of Use, Cloud Based, Customer Service, Driver App

Nachteile: The big thing we are waiting for are push notifications so we can set Inspections and Service reminders for our drivers. There are also some minor usability steps and features that could be improved, but nothing major.

The best fleet management software

Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Ranga P.
Executive
Textilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is the best fleet management software ever. No secondary options.

Vorteile: Fleetio is very easy to use to manage company transport vehicles, delivery vehicles, etc. The dashboard of it shows a summary of the fleets and it is very efficient to use.

Nachteile: The interface and dashboard of Fleetio could be improved a little bit with user customizable options.

Hi Ranga,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our software. We take product feedback and suggestions very seriously and will be sure to take yours into consideration. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.

Simple Software Solution For Your Fleet

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Michael H.
Operations Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We rely on all the automation Fleetio provides

Nachteile: No cons to report. Fleetio does everything we need.

von RareStep an 5.12.2019

Hey Michael,

We appreciate your review so much! It is so great to hear such positive feedback about our software and to hear how you are able to successfully use it to manage your fleet. Please never hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything!

Thanks so much!

Everything in the one place

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Tamara R.
Asset Coordinator
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Despite being on opposite sides of the globe with a day/night time difference, we have found reprresentative very responsive to our emails and requests. Nothing has been too much trouble for him.
The help center has lots of useful guides and the "get help" function is great too!

Vorteile: We love having all of our fleet information in the one place. It's very user friendly and easy to update information on the fly.

Nachteile: There are a few things we would like to further customize such as the dashboard and inspections.
The product development team have been very open to our input and have already implemented some of our suggestions.

von RareStep an 20.11.2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of our software, Tamara. We really appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that your Fleetio implementation has been successful!

Fleetio makes management of our 22 vehicles, most of which are white, easy and transparent.

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Philip R.
Vice President
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a 22 car fleet for technicians, the drivers keep them from cradle to grave. It's probably an hour a car to completely get it set up. Once all the info is in you can eliminate a few Excel sheets around the office since its all in Fleetio. I went back 6 months with repair data - it was worth doing. Fleetio sweeps in our Wex gas charge card charges every night, this gets vehicle odometers in for maint reminders and calculates fuel mileage. For a new vehicle I input total cost incl sales tax on a 4 year note so Fleetio shows this in cost per mile (45 cents) vs 22 cents on an 80 - 100k mile vehicle that we own so I think this will help in the keep/trade/junk the car decisions. I can see all repairs done to a car so when something happens I have a context to make decisions from. I looked up all owners manuals online and input the oil change, coolant, trans svc, engine and cabin air filter, spark plug & PCV valve and tire rotation intervals into Fleetio. It now e-mails me and the driver when service is due and I can quickly see - say its an oil change at 97K - lets do the 100K spark plug change too. A car w/ spark plugs changed at 60k during a repair can go to 160K, you can set all that. Also tire rotations - the reminder I made says how to rotate "Front Wheel Drive 4 Tire - LR to RF to RR to LF to LR" for each type of car. Five wheel rotation says lubricate spare tire carrier, etc. So now I can see what's coming due in on list. I feel so good about the cars now!

Vorteile: I got everything into it that I need and I now really have a handle on what's going on with our vehicles. I think we can deliver a better experience to our drivers now, too. It's so nice to know that everything is being done that should be and that we're not doing things twice which we were sometimes before. Especially with so many white vehicles none of us really knew which was which never mind their histories.

Nachteile: Some things I think could be improved to save labor on the admin end but they are continuously upgrading it and we have worse problems with our accounting and service dispatch software which costs a lot more. So Fleetio's not perfect but not perfect compared to what? I don't think any software programmers completely understand what users need since they don't really use the software - I think Fleetio does a better job than most and Fleetio does everything I need it to.

von RareStep an 15.7.2019

Hi Philip!

Thanks so much for your positive review and your feedback. We are so glad to hear that Fleetio has streamlined your processes and increased efficiency for you and your fleet. It is so great to hear that you are able to leverage our fuel card integration. Please do not hesitate to let our support team know if you need anything.

Thank you!

A++ customer service. Fleetio is built with a clean, modern structure & design. Training gets A+.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Mark M.
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allows me to structure the new corporate fleet policies, procedures, records. Encourages vehicle managers to protect, utilize and maintain company assets.

Vorteile: - The GUI is very clean and airy, so that makes a good first impression.
- The simple layout keeps "clutter-confusion" to a minimum.
- Little blue "helping" text through-out provides clarification of functionality for starting users. Just hover over those & click, or hover over little question marks.
- Their lack of strong vehicle & driver dispatching / routing / tracking / scoring is a plus for us (~1,000 vehicles & equipment). We only needed an asset management system with vehicle and equipment data capture capabilities. Preventive and scheduled vehicle maintenance. Also authorized driver assignments.
- Internal dbs communications are handy with public vehicle comments and easy email prompts. Maybe they'll offer IM??
-Batch Export/Import process is VERY fast and intuitive. Just "Export Data", receive Excel spreadsheet, modify your data, "Save", "Import Data", drag/drop the file, "OK" the template and click "Submit". You don't even have to rename the original file.
-Our corporate VPs are pleased with the automatic reminders and notifications. Driver's licenses, vehicle registrations, insurance renewals etc. can be dated to provide advance notice and even overdue alerts. Some other corporate departments were investigating this capability. Guess Fleet Management got it first.
-Creating custom fields is very simple. Everybody needs those.

Nachteile: -Canned reporting selection can be increased, OR,
-The ability to generate and save Admin or User reporting would be nice. Probably a more efficient avenue than the first option.
-NOT a CON: Automatic scheduled report generation would be a big plus for me. Come in to work Monday AM and find 3-5 brief reports already processed, covering vehicle Alerts, Problems, New Vehicles etc would be very nice. Maybe even auto distribution. Other databases do that.
-Too little internal corporate or financial structure hierarchy. "Group" is about the only way to tag a vehicle except with a person's name (driver). Our internal IT will have that as integration priority #1 since user security restrictions (vendor recently enhanced that), financial charging to contracts, projects and overhead is required.
-I discussed automatic vehicle retirement data routing to our G/L, Risk and Fixed Asset System depts with the vendor. They are providing a couple of workaround options and I think they should add this as a canned communication to other corporate depts. If only as vehicle data Excel file attachment to an email distribution group. Triggered upon vehicle status change to "Sold", "Scrapped", etc.

Truly built for data driven teams

Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Ercilio D.
Head of Operations
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a serious peoblems with fleet compliance, cost controls, keep assignments up to date, and cost analysis by operatarions, division or customer. With fleetio as are able to manage a remotely deployed fleet of vehicles with ease

Vorteile: Super powerful reports
User granulation is the best in kind
Excellent API documentation
Ease to export data
Integrations

Nachteile: Mobile app companion
Issue tracking as a tickets or integration with a ticketing system.
Cost tracking needs a lot of improvements.

Fleetio helps me truly "see" our fleet.

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Steve C.
Fleet Quality Administrator
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been administrating the product for 5 years. Fleetio is very intuitive and the entire Fleetio staff is always super helpful and friendly. I'd recommend it to any company with a fleet of any size.

Vorteile: Fleetio gives me incredible visibility into our fleet. We use Fleetio to track about 1100 vehicles across the country. Before Fleetio, we had little to no idea whether maintenance was being performed on time. Now, a simple glance at the dashboard tells me or our managers where we stand. They also have easy to understand reports that help me drill down into the details.

Nachteile: It is not fully customizable by the user. That can be a pro for beginners but a slight drawback for advanced users. So, if there is a feature you would like to use that they do not provide, you can't tweak the system on your own. The Fleetio team is great about taking feedback though and they are always improving and expanding the system, often based on customer input.

von RareStep an 8.8.2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your review. I speak for the entire Fleetio team when I say that we have always enjoyed working with you. We greatly appreciate your business and are so glad that our software has been beneficial in helping you increase efficiency and streamline fleet management for your fleet at Stanley Steemer. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any support you may need.

Thank you!

A virtual fleet manager for any fleet size! Why aren't you using this already?!?!?!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Chelsea H.
System Analyst
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small business, we were desperate for a system to track, monitor, and automate some of the fleet management tasks that we just aren't staffed to perform. Fleetio has essentially eliminated the need for a dedicated fleet manager, allowing our employees to focus on achieving primary business goals instead of worrying about the fleet. We find Fleetio an invaluable partner in our business and have been so pleased with the product, their team, and features. We can't wait to see what they do next!

Vorteile: Our favorite aspect of Fleetio is its usability! From the driver's Fleetio Go app to the administrative Fleetio Manage portal, our users have quickly adopted the application and even are happy to try out new features as they are added. The focus that the product team has on the customer and user experience is amazing and very unusual in this space and price point.

Nachteile: Fleetio has a great customer support team and product feedback team; however, they could improve the user experience during the initial account configuration process. Don't get me wrong - Fleetio may be the most user-friendly system that our company uses, but it does take some time for initial setup (hint: if you have the time - do so during the generous 14 day free trial period.) I do wish there would have been a little bit more effort either as a step-by-step tutorial within the system or a quick call with an associate to make sure the system is set up properly and to function as optimally as designed. Once you're in, their knowledgebase is expansive and tips are made available on all new features - signs of a very well executed product plan!

Review of the Fleetio program

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Kieran D.
Fleet Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with using Fleetio has been very easy. I was using the program right from the first day. It helps me track so many things with regards to our Fleet of vehicles. I no longer have to have spreadsheets galore in order to track when my vehicles are due for a service - the system reminds me when its coming up. Any program is as good as the info you put into it, but the customization of Fleetio is easy to use. I entered all the reminders for each of my vehicles, assigning the number of kilometers between each service and the system reminds me when to get each one done. Both of the shops we use for servicing our units also use this program which allows the service techs to see what is required for each service and if there are any issues in the system that need to be fixed while the unit is in their care. The two shops also submit their invoices to us through Fleetio which saves time and money for all. Also each shop sees what the other is charging for a particular service, elevating the competition that some shops have. Its a win/win for all involved! I couldn't do my job as well as I do without Fleetio!

Vorteile: The program is easy to use and easy to customize. It incorporates data all into one spot which makes it easy to track a history of service, repairs, damages and fuel usage. It also tracks how much money is spent on each vehicle in the fleet with regards to repairs, which helps to point out a unit that might have repeating issues.

Nachteile: I don't have anything bad to say about this program - except it doesn't bring me coffee in the morning! :)

Fleetio helps support asset and vehicle maintenance management.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Robert J.
Fleet Maintenance and Safety Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fleetio is our first fleet maintenance software program. Before that, everything was done manually. We now have the ability to efficiently record, track and report on vehicle maintenance and operating activities, parts inventory, and just about every other facet of our business. Our efficiency and time savings are just a couple of reasons why Fleetio has been worth every penny of the cost, which by the way is a very good value compared to other programs.

Vorteile: The various modules cover most of the needed business activities, and since the entire program is vehicle based, it is a perfect choice for fleet managers and operators. The reporting functionality is very robust, and covers most any data set that is required. It integrates with third party vendors such as contract maintenance shops and GPS systems for vehicle mileage uploads.

Nachteile: For long time Windows users, the Fleetio software takes a bit of getting used to on how to navigate around, but once a person gets the hang of it, it is fairly easy to work with. A user needs to be aware that Fleetio does not function well with previous versions of IE, and should be run on the platforms that are recommended by Fleetio.

Lewis Sign Builders Fleetio Review

Bewertet am 24.1.2020
James S.
Shop Foreman
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a blessing!!!

Vorteile: It is very easy to use, it works with our fuel cards to track mileage that helps with our maintenance schedules, registrations, inspections. It lets us add documents like insurance cards, cab cards, crane inspections, certifications, daily vehicle inspection reports and so much more. And with all the records it helps when we sale a crane or truck.

Nachteile: Wish it had 3 or more secondary meter readings as each of our cranes have an odometer, PTO ( Power Take Off) that reads the hours the crane has been ran. And they have a welder/generator that we would like to log its run time as well. But it only has the option of 2 meter readings. I am sure they will fix this in the future. And we have multiple types of fuel that we put in our cranes ( Diesel) and welders use ( Gas) don't like that there are not able to read 2 different readings to determine welder fuel consumption.

Star Companies, Inc on our experience with Fleetio

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Lori K.
Insulation Marketing & Executive Assistant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend this software to others who are looking for a way to manage their vehicle fleet. Customer service is helpful and our questions are always answered effectively and in a timely manner. Thank you for making the management of our vehicles so easy!

Vorteile: This software is easy to navigate and makes it easy to keep track of vehicles ensuring that all are tracked and maintained efficiently.

Nachteile: There are other levels of the product we'd like to incorporate but everything we look at has a higher cost involved. The program does all we need it to do as we are set up, but we would most likely add a few more levels of service if it didn't cost more every time anything new is added.

von RareStep an 29.7.2019

Hi Lori!

Thank you for leaving a review of our software and your overall experience so far! We are thrilled that you find Fleetio easy to use.

Just to clarify, there are no a la carte features within Fleetio. You can access all of the features we offer through the advanced plan which is a set monthly price, only two dollars more than the pro plan. We would be happy to offer you a free trial of the advanced plan. I hope this helps!

Please reach out to us at help@fleetio.com with any questions.

Thanks again!

Fleetio is a good product

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Todd H.
Administrator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1. We have been using Fleetio for over a year now and the reminders component is our favorite. This internet based program sends emails to whoever needs to be reminded of driver and truck compliance issues. It saves our staff from having to review spreadsheets every week to verify expirations. And we can do it on the fly from anywhere, not just at the office.
2. The budgeting that we can do is great also. We can look at a glance and see how much a truck is costing us. Lemon? Hard driver? MPG? Service hog? You name it.
3. We group our labor to verify accountability and produce bonuses for payroll.
4. We labeled our departments like a truck. The shop is a truck, the facility is a truck, cash sales a truck, the cleaning staff a truck. Anything that has an expense. Now we can go see the cost for each dept. and create our budgets for any given time frame.
Fleetio has become a very important part of our operational support.

Vorteile: Reminders

Nachteile: Most of this is probably our lack of training so far, but you asked... lol
1. Service entries vs. work orders
2. Assignments and attaching equipment. A lot of running around to reassign or move a driver or swap a trailer etc... Data entry piles up.
3. Inventory is still a bit cumbersome.

A first rate fleet management experience

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Scott R.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fleetio checks all the boxes. It's simple for the end user. It has great management tools included. I can tailor settings to our organization. And they are always rolling out new features. They have a proactive approach to support, offering webinars and tutorials.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about Fleetio is that they are always working on improving their product. There always seems to be a new tutorial, or newsletter, or feature for the product. Their pride in producing a quality software experience for the end user is evident in all they do.

Nachteile: I don't have a "least". In my previous career I purchased many software platforms that failed to deliver, in both what the software should do and in the support of that product. Anyone who has been responsible for transitioning an organization to a new software platform knows how a product that fails to live up to what you have been promised can negatively effect your career. Fleetio delivers.

Superior Customer Service!

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Lisa L.
Special Projects Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The whole Fleetio team is awesome. From the sales process bringing the Magic! Shout out to the rep! To the training experience with our guy, to the customer service teams that promptly respond to your issues. We couldn't be happier. In fact, our Maintenance team looks for opportunities to share the Fleetio Go App with everyone they see. If you are thinking of changing talk to these folks, they will make sure your experience is epic.

Vorteile: Fleetio is a very user-friendly application that is completely mobile. Our maintenance team loves that they can go to a parts store and have everything they need at their fingertips to order parts. We love the fact that we can create issues as they happen instead of remembering to call or text the maintenance team and let them know there are issues. The many integration options keep all of our reporting in one easy to review place and allow us to see true dollar spend for each vehicle and our fleet as a whole.

Nachteile: There are great customization options, but I do believe that adding customization options to the Specs/Engine & Transmission/Wheels & Tires/Fluids, etc areas would be very beneficial. We would like to put the type of oils we use and more in the fluids section. We have been able to create custom fields for these items so we aren't missing the data, we just think the tabs are nice and would like to flesh them out.

von RareStep an 27.6.2019

Lisa,
Your review means so much to us! We are thrilled that your experience has been consistent from the sales process to implementation. We are constantly improving our software and adding new features, so thank you for your feedback! We will be sure to take it into consideration. Thanks again!

Only Fleet Managing Tool You Would Ever Need

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Noah D.
Controller
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Happy, will never look for any other solution.

Vorteile: We have been working with Fleetio for past 2+ years and have been super happy with their work ethics and their continuous system improvements.
As our company expands, it is great to have a system that makes improvements on the daily bases.
Fleetio is very efficient, user-friendly, FAST, and modern system.
We are primarily using it for trucking & intermodal, but it could be used for any type of fleet: taxi, limo, transit buses, service vehicles (plumbing, HVAC, etc) pretty much anything that has wheels.

Nachteile: User Iterface, Speed, 3rd party API Integration, constant improvments, too many to choose from

I have been usuing fleetio & fleetio go.

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Louis M.
warehouse assistance
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With fleetio we been able to keep track our vehicle maintenance with more efficient. track vehicle mileage and much more. fleetio save money to our company.

Vorteile: what I like the most is fleetio go the mobile app. I love because all my employees can do there vehicle inspections from their company phone. that way I can track all vehicle maintenance.

Nachteile: It is one thing I dont like from fleetio go. but I am pretty sure that they will update that in the future. I really wish that fleetio was like facebook and other apps where you recieve notifications on your phone app. for example on facebook if someone tag you or comment on your facebook it shows up on the app icon that you have 1 2 3 or more notifications on your facebook. it will be really nice if they create that on fleetio go for the vehicle inspections notifications instead sending emails .

Scalability and ease of use!

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Keith S.
Operations Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fleet Management power tools for the small company!

Vorteile: I like that I can grow with this software or use just the basics for a small fleet or vehicle asset tracking. Reminders for services or scheduled maintenance is really easy to set up and the notifications sent to the driver or fleet manager are precise and descriptive. Repair history cost per mile, reports are all valuable to a small company without the support staff to record and monitor for this information. The mobile app is powerful and not removed down.

Nachteile: Not much to complain about. The forecast service reminders can sometimes trigger premature service notifications.