Über Fleetio

Automatisiere den Flottenbetrieb mit Fleetio und Fleetio Go, der mobilen Anwendung für das Flottenmanagement. Nutze die kostenlose Demo-Version oder melde dich für eine kostenlose Testversion an!

Erfahre mehr über Fleetio

Affordability, Ease of Use, Cloud Based, Customer Service, Driver App.

Having a difficult time figuring out how to print maintenance history on each unit. I am sure it is just me not looking in the right spot.

Bewertungen zu Fleetio

Fleetio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 194 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fleetio bereits verwendet?

Kenny
Kenny
Vice President of Operations in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen

Fleetio is Advanced, Easy to Navigate and Extremely Useful for Our Fleet!

Kommentare: I just listed them on the other page about pros and cons. Thanks

Drivers input of issues transform to work orders so easily. We used to wait for the paper inspection to come in to schedule work to be done. By the time you received the inspection sheet that problem has been needing repair for over a week. Now that the truck operators input the issues directly to the system our shop sees the issue that day and schedules the work for that weekend. Efficiency is way better now that we have been running the Fleetio Software. Your Dashboard is an extremely useful landing page that will give you all the important information you need in an instant. I really like seeing what our monthly spend has been over time and whether we are trending up on spend or hopefully down. The integration with Geotab has made odometer updates a breeze and the DTC Alerts is great. I could go on and on about how great they are but to some it up, Fleetio is a company that gets it, they understand what companies need out of a fleet management software.

Few minor issues with Purchase Orders like the ability to create a PO from a work order, but they continually add helpful features! They currently do not fully integrate with our fueling network which is CFN but the Flyers Energy side of things. Hopefully that will be coming soon as well. I feel like some of the reporting could be slightly better. From a management standpoint i would like to be able to filter total operating cost to specific service categories.

Amanda
Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fleetio makes managing large fleets simple

Kommentare: Overall, the user-friendly interface of Fleetio and excellent customer support, especially during the onboarding, implementation, and training processes has created an extremely positive experience. Would definitely recommend Fleetio for all fleet management needs.

The vehicle information module and maintenance tracking are the most important features for our organization, and Fleetio makes both processes easy, streamlined, and effective. This is especially important for our organization as we are spread across multiple office locations in various states, which makes managing our fleet a challenge. Fleetio has made it far more organized and easy for all our operators.

Although a great deal of Fleetio's settings are customizable, there are some features that would be more convenient if they had a customizable option. For example, there we have to pay HVUT on a few of our larger trucks, and Fleetio does not have an option to create a custom vehicle renewal reminder for this. Furthermore, Fleetio does not currently have a way to track vehicle depreciation, which would be helpful for our financial processes, especially as a nonprofit subject to an annual audit process. However, the main features of Fleetio cover all our critical needs and therefore these are minor issues.

Antwort von RareStep

Thank you for your in-depth review, Amanda! We love when our customers are able to make their processes simpler, and it looks like it is working out well for you. For the customizable features, we have some good news! Account Owners and Administrators can create custom "vehicle renewal types" directly through the account settings. Here is the Help Center article outlining the details: https://help.fleetio.com/s/article/Vehicle-Renewal-Types Fleetio has a module to help track vehicle life expectancy and replacement. This is called the Optimal Replacement Analysis (ORA), where you can enter some assumptions and averages, and you'll be good to go. The Help Center article outlining this can be found here: https://help.fleetio.com/s/article/Optimal-Replacement-Analysis Please feel free to reach out at help@fleetio.com if you need any additional assistance. We would be happy to help!

Shaq
Sr. Ops Manager in USA

Digital Fleet Management

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Once fleetio is setup, it is great to use. It does almost everything we need it to and it constantly evolves and adds new features.

Implementation was a nightmare due to how complex and technical fleetio is.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for the review, Shaq! We're glad that you are happy with the product and all of our new features. We also have more exciting features coming up! We're sorry to hear that you had a less than desirable experience with your onboarding. I've shared your feedback with the Onboarding Team to help improve our current onboarding processes. Our customers are a high priority for us and we strive for positive, long-term relationships, starting at the very beginning. We apologize for missing the mark on this experience for you. If there's anything else we can do to improve, please let us know, as we want to make Fleetio the best it can be. We appreciate your thoughts!

Oscar
Strategy & Operations Team Lead in Kenia
Fischerei, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One year user experience with Fleetio

Kommentare: Overall experience is super excellent. Such a helpful and user friendly system.

- Live reporting and notifications - Easy to maneuver and customize user needs.

-Date organization in Fleetio -Could we also have an extra column for depreciation on the assets dashboard? So currently the app cannot capture depreciation. - Reporting

Antwort von RareStep

Thanks for leaving a review, Oscar! It's great to hear that you've enjoyed Fleetio's reporting and notifications. I have passed along your feedback about the assets dashboard to our product team. For now, you can enter the "lifecycle" details of the vehicles in the "edit vehicle setup." If you have historical data in Fleetio, you can use a "Cost Comparison By Year in Service" report. More details for this are outlined in the below Help Center article: https://help.fleetio.com/s/article/Vehicle-Replacement-Create-Policies-And-Projections Feel free to reach out to us at help@fleetio.com if you need any additional assistance.

THOMAS
Department Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS

Kommentare: Implementation and day to day operations are outstanding. We are still proofing financial data but are excited at what we will have at our fingertips moving forward. It is hard to put an ROI for implementing something like Fleetio. However, my back office is spending far less time pushing fleet-related paperwork. we have cradle to grave service records, we are getting vehicles back on the road after accidents fast because all of the documents are housed in one location. And our ability to track and forecasts expenses is like nothing we have had before.

The Fleetio Platform has dozens of prepopulating data fields for items we never thought to track yet also allows us to set custom data points in just a few clicks. Most platforms require outside support to make changes.

Nothing comes to mind. Any delays in implementation could be attributed to self-imposed scope shifts. We continue to refine the workflows as we encounter new challenges.

Hayden
VP of Operations and Fleet in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you have a fleet, you need Fleetio!

Kommentare: Everything has been awesome since the get-go when we came on board back in 2013. Fleetio's platform has evolved quite a bit over time, and I don't reap all of the benefits entirely, but my experience with the platform and their team has exceeded my expectations time and time again.

Realistically I love everything that Fleetio has to offer. What I love most about it is the inspection form workflow. This option has streamlined our pre/post trip inspections within our Company, and has created a "workflow" process from when the problem was initially found, to when it was repaired; you can even reject the repair if it wasn't done properly, and/or if the problem comes back! Also, the Fleetio Parts app has allowed us to streamline our online inventory, and tie parts into work orders so we can track what trucks use which parts.

The fuel card integration has never worked for me. Honestly it is probably an operator error on my end, but i would say that was my only bad experience trying to get that to link up to Fleetcor.

Antwort von RareStep

Hi Hayden, We are so grateful for your very thorough review! It is great to hear that you love the software and that it has been beneficial to your team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help with your fuel card integration. Thank you!

Scott
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Modern System

Kommentare: We should have been matched up with someone who had experience moving customers from Dossier to Fleetio. Our rep is very nice but I think I would be much further along if we had someone with experience with what Dossier reports help get our information moved.

We changed from a fleet management software that we felt was getting outdated. When we started using Fleetio we found out it was more outdated than the thought. The integration with our GPS system and the ability to created a writeup on the phone, track the progress, and communicate the completion of the repair is amazing.

Parts ordering and tracking is not as good as we had. 1. It needs recommended reorder levels2. Barcode scanning on laptops not just phones3. Part number cross-reference so we can see if we have the same part available under a different number.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Scott! We're happy to see that Fleetio has helped you improve the communication within your fleet management. Thanks for the constructive feedback as well. I have shared your comments with both the Product Team and the Support Team. We are always looking for new ways to improve Fleetio, and your comments are very helpful. We appreciate you!

Kimberly
Accounting/Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fleetio was a Lifesaver!

Kommentare: We were able to customize the maintenance schedules to fit our needs. The vehicle inspections are key to saving time and having instant reporting on file. We love Fleetio it's so user friendly and easy to use.

I'm not going to lie, set up took a little time, but when you are able to integrate and set the account up from the very start, everything works perfectly and saves us a lot of time.

Integration was not difficult, but it took some time. Being patient with the process is key. You will not be disappointed in the end.

vor 10 Monaten

We appreciate the great review, Kimberly! We pride ourselves on the customizations that can be made within Fleetio, and it's nice to see that you are enjoying those options.

Cory
Fleet Administrator in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New User to Fleetio

Kommentare: Although we haven't been using Fleetio long enough to prove the value of the program we believe that our down time will be reduced and issues that do come up with our vehicles will be taken care of faster than our previous system allowed. So far, Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The help sections and the help staff are quite good. The response time to my questions is very rapid.

We have been using Fleetio for about a month. So far Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The dash board is laid out in a easy to read and understand manner. Setting up our vehicles and contact list was straightforward. The ability to import data was quite beneficial. One option that I especially liked was being able to enter a VIN and having the software look up vehicle specs.

As with any new software experience there is a learning curve. The amount of data that Fleetio can produce can seem daunting, BUT the help section makes this task much easier.

Carl
Fleet Supervisor in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: We are capturing data the company never really could explain. Costs and trends are much more visible.

Product was ready to run from day 1. Gives us valuable resources in a simple package

Collected data like email addresses are difficult to edit. Mileage entries can be hard to re-align.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to tell us more about your experience. It's nice to see that Fleetio has helped provide insight into the costs and trends for your fleet, Carl! I've shared your constructive feedback with the team. We appreciate you being a Fleetio customer!

Philip
Vice President in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fleetio makes management of our 22 vehicles, most of which are white, easy and transparent.

Kommentare: We have a 22 car fleet for technicians, the drivers keep them from cradle to grave. It's probably an hour a car to completely get it set up. Once all the info is in you can eliminate a few Excel sheets around the office since its all in Fleetio. I went back 6 months with repair data - it was worth doing. Fleetio sweeps in our Wex gas charge card charges every night, this gets vehicle odometers in for maint reminders and calculates fuel mileage. For a new vehicle I input total cost incl sales tax on a 4 year note so Fleetio shows this in cost per mile (45 cents) vs 22 cents on an 80 - 100k mile vehicle that we own so I think this will help in the keep/trade/junk the car decisions. I can see all repairs done to a car so when something happens I have a context to make decisions from. I looked up all owners manuals online and input the oil change, coolant, trans svc, engine and cabin air filter, spark plug & PCV valve and tire rotation intervals into Fleetio. It now e-mails me and the driver when service is due and I can quickly see - say its an oil change at 97K - lets do the 100K spark plug change too. A car w/ spark plugs changed at 60k during a repair can go to 160K, you can set all that. Also tire rotations - the reminder I made says how to rotate "Front Wheel Drive 4 Tire - LR to RF to RR to LF to LR" for each type of car. Five wheel rotation says lubricate spare tire carrier, etc. So now I can see what's coming due in on list. I feel so good about the cars now!

I got everything into it that I need and I now really have a handle on what's going on with our vehicles. I think we can deliver a better experience to our drivers now, too. It's so nice to know that everything is being done that should be and that we're not doing things twice which we were sometimes before. Especially with so many white vehicles none of us really knew which was which never mind their histories.

Some things I think could be improved to save labor on the admin end but they are continuously upgrading it and we have worse problems with our accounting and service dispatch software which costs a lot more. So Fleetio's not perfect but not perfect compared to what? I don't think any software programmers completely understand what users need since they don't really use the software - I think Fleetio does a better job than most and Fleetio does everything I need it to.

Antwort von RareStep

Hi Philip! Thanks so much for your positive review and your feedback. We are so glad to hear that Fleetio has streamlined your processes and increased efficiency for you and your fleet. It is so great to hear that you are able to leverage our fuel card integration. Please do not hesitate to let our support team know if you need anything. Thank you!

Ercilio
Head of Operations in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Truly built for data driven teams

Kommentare: We had a serious peoblems with fleet compliance, cost controls, keep assignments up to date, and cost analysis by operatarions, division or customer. With fleetio as are able to manage a remotely deployed fleet of vehicles with ease

Super powerful reports User granulation is the best in kind Excellent API documentation Ease to export data Integrations

Mobile app companion Issue tracking as a tickets or integration with a ticketing system. Cost tracking needs a lot of improvements.

Antwort von RareStep

Thank you so much for your review of our product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions!

Kieran
Fleet Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of the Fleetio program

Kommentare: My experience with using Fleetio has been very easy. I was using the program right from the first day. It helps me track so many things with regards to our Fleet of vehicles. I no longer have to have spreadsheets galore in order to track when my vehicles are due for a service - the system reminds me when its coming up. Any program is as good as the info you put into it, but the customization of Fleetio is easy to use. I entered all the reminders for each of my vehicles, assigning the number of kilometers between each service and the system reminds me when to get each one done. Both of the shops we use for servicing our units also use this program which allows the service techs to see what is required for each service and if there are any issues in the system that need to be fixed while the unit is in their care. The two shops also submit their invoices to us through Fleetio which saves time and money for all. Also each shop sees what the other is charging for a particular service, elevating the competition that some shops have. Its a win/win for all involved! I couldn't do my job as well as I do without Fleetio!

The program is easy to use and easy to customize. It incorporates data all into one spot which makes it easy to track a history of service, repairs, damages and fuel usage. It also tracks how much money is spent on each vehicle in the fleet with regards to repairs, which helps to point out a unit that might have repeating issues.

I don't have anything bad to say about this program - except it doesn't bring me coffee in the morning! :)

Charlotte
Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fleetio for our Fleet.

Kommentare: They are so much a part of our team now. Every time we have a question they are right there quickly to help. We have had our own "person" assigned and she has been great at listening, looking for avenues to get us what we need, sometimes we don't know what we need and she helps us get there. Been an awesome experience.

All the information is in the same place. I love that. No more jumping from place to place to get the information you need. The whole picture of the vehicle is right there. Transition from our custom made system to Fleetio was so easy. The technology now available thru Fleetio will bring us to a new level.

There is only one item that was not available, but Fleetio is working to try and make that happen. They have communicated with me a lot and asked questions to try and work out a solution. The team work they are showing is amazing. They took my need, they asked questions, and they are researching possible avenues.

Scott
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A first rate fleet management experience

Kommentare: Fleetio checks all the boxes. It's simple for the end user. It has great management tools included. I can tailor settings to our organization. And they are always rolling out new features. They have a proactive approach to support, offering webinars and tutorials.

My favorite thing about Fleetio is that they are always working on improving their product. There always seems to be a new tutorial, or newsletter, or feature for the product. Their pride in producing a quality software experience for the end user is evident in all they do.

I don't have a "least". In my previous career I purchased many software platforms that failed to deliver, in both what the software should do and in the support of that product. Anyone who has been responsible for transitioning an organization to a new software platform knows how a product that fails to live up to what you have been promised can negatively effect your career. Fleetio delivers.

Ernest
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes the day of a Fleet department run more efficient.

What I like most about Fleetio's software is it's customization. This means when something either in the industry or internally has changed we can mirror than change easily. With data being used more on decisions than ever before Fleetio continues to be a great tool in that respect.

Their reporting functions when we first implemented their software was not the best and there are still some gaps today. But I will tell you that they have done a lot for us in the years that we have worked with them. There has also been a lot of of corospance between us and them on "wants" and "needs" over the years and they have always made a conscious effort to meet those demands.

Antwort von RareStep

Thank you for your review of our product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions!

Louis
warehouse assistance in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have been usuing fleetio & fleetio go.

Kommentare: With fleetio we been able to keep track our vehicle maintenance with more efficient. track vehicle mileage and much more. fleetio save money to our company.

what I like the most is fleetio go the mobile app. I love because all my employees can do there vehicle inspections from their company phone. that way I can track all vehicle maintenance.

It is one thing I dont like from fleetio go. but I am pretty sure that they will update that in the future. I really wish that fleetio was like facebook and other apps where you recieve notifications on your phone app. for example on facebook if someone tag you or comment on your facebook it shows up on the app icon that you have 1 2 3 or more notifications on your facebook. it will be really nice if they create that on fleetio go for the vehicle inspections notifications instead sending emails .

Reza
Managing Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Better than sliced bread

Kommentare: I have a fleet of over 200 bikes. Since 2014 I have been using the software with no issues. I was part of the Fleetio Drive beta team and it was really great that my company was trusted to contribute to developing the addon. Unfortunately, due to my geolocation (Dubai), the feature was not really fitting in with the market conditions here. My favorite is fuel & history management.

The best feature is the driver history and fuel management, not mention service history parts and etc...

The mobile app is a bit sluggish. Nonetheless, it is always improving and drivers are really happy with the fact that they can scan their fuel bills and claim them instantly.

Drew
Project manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fleetio is Great-e-o.

We set this up for our fleet manager a while back and synced up our fuel cards to the software. It gives us the feedback on fuel usage per truck and allows us to enter in maintenance requests along with creating inspection forms for our drivers to complete each day.

Hard to find a con for this software. There are a ton of features and I don’t think you’ll be dissatisfied with it at all. Great product.

Antwort von RareStep

Thank you for this great review, Drew! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Fleetio's fuel card integration.

Umair
Mechanical Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fleetio is unmatched by other companies

Kommentare: Excellent

A lot of features are very easy to you. It help me keep track and maintain about 1,800 vehicles in my fleet and also communicate with my whole field teams with ease.

They are not many Cons about the product just little tweeks that I would personally like done but over the time i have used it and given feedback. They have been consistently updating there systems and making my little things i would like added to there system.

Antwort von RareStep

Hi Umair, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions or support needs. Thanks again!

Richard
President in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: Great service, great team of people. We always receive quick responses. The program has gone through a lot of upgrades and additions in the 3-4 years we have used and they have made it truly a simple easy to use software.

Fleetio is a simple and user friendly. The consistent improvements to the program have turned it into a very robust software. FleetioGo app is also great for operators.

Not much, it would be nice if we could sort a little more in the issue board. Ideally by labels.

Ross
Environmental, H&S and Training Admin in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, easy to use. Equipment, operator, mechanic all working together.

Kommentare: Economics

The service support. Ease of use. Adaptability. Intuitive. Covers the bases. Reports are of great value. Maintenance cost and fuel use are down. Better communications over-all.

Some repetitive items, like fuel cost, needs to be entered each time a fuel entry is made. We buy in bulk and have our own dispensing pumps. Two locations for diesel, but different vendors with some variation in cost between locations.

Roberto
Owner in Italien

The best software for manage a car fleet

Kommentare: You can control your fleet and your drivers more easily

- Complete management of the car fleet - App to be installed on your smartphone well connected to the information system on the web - Excellent system for inspecting vehicles through the app, by drivers or technicians, with the possibility of attaching photographs - Fully configurable with different access policies and authorizations, for owners, drivers, technicians, administrators - Excellent deadline system based on mileage and / or time - Integration with Fleetio Drive, a good system for monitoring drivers' driving style

Missing a simple system to track the damage status of the vehicle. This way the the drivers on a roster could check if there is a new damage when starting the shift There are no other languages then English. My need is to have Italian but I think other European companies will have the same need. Drivers do not always know English and this means they will have a little more difficulty learning how to use the app

Morgan
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must have for any trucking company

Everything. The inspection function is top notch and easily customized per vehicle. The fuel tracking is great and easy to use really helps to determine your cost for operating a asset in seconds

Nothing. We love it. Use it daily havent had a issue and the support is top notch

Antwort von RareStep

Hi Morgan, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciaite your feedback and are so glad that you are loving Fleetio! Please do not ever hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions. Thanks again!

Steve
Director of Transportation in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fleetion is the Best

Kommentare: My overall experience with the company and the software has been great!!!

I love the ease of use and the availability that Fleetio offers. Both the Mobile App and the website have been a great tool for our fleet of buses.

I am struggling to think of anything that I would perceive as a Con of this company and its software.