Fleetio makes management of our 22 vehicles, most of which are white, easy and transparent.

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Philip R.
Vice President
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a 22 car fleet for technicians, the drivers keep them from cradle to grave. It's probably an hour a car to completely get it set up. Once all the info is in you can eliminate a few Excel sheets around the office since its all in Fleetio. I went back 6 months with repair data - it was worth doing. Fleetio sweeps in our Wex gas charge card charges every night, this gets vehicle odometers in for maint reminders and calculates fuel mileage. For a new vehicle I input total cost incl sales tax on a 4 year note so Fleetio shows this in cost per mile (45 cents) vs 22 cents on an 80 - 100k mile vehicle that we own so I think this will help in the keep/trade/junk the car decisions. I can see all repairs done to a car so when something happens I have a context to make decisions from. I looked up all owners manuals online and input the oil change, coolant, trans svc, engine and cabin air filter, spark plug & PCV valve and tire rotation intervals into Fleetio. It now e-mails me and the driver when service is due and I can quickly see - say its an oil change at 97K - lets do the 100K spark plug change too. A car w/ spark plugs changed at 60k during a repair can go to 160K, you can set all that. Also tire rotations - the reminder I made says how to rotate "Front Wheel Drive 4 Tire - LR to RF to RR to LF to LR" for each type of car. Five wheel rotation says lubricate spare tire carrier, etc. So now I can see what's coming due in on list. I feel so good about the cars now!

Vorteile: I got everything into it that I need and I now really have a handle on what's going on with our vehicles. I think we can deliver a better experience to our drivers now, too. It's so nice to know that everything is being done that should be and that we're not doing things twice which we were sometimes before. Especially with so many white vehicles none of us really knew which was which never mind their histories.

Nachteile: Some things I think could be improved to save labor on the admin end but they are continuously upgrading it and we have worse problems with our accounting and service dispatch software which costs a lot more. So Fleetio's not perfect but not perfect compared to what? I don't think any software programmers completely understand what users need since they don't really use the software - I think Fleetio does a better job than most and Fleetio does everything I need it to.

von RareStep an 15.7.2019

Hi Philip!

Thanks so much for your positive review and your feedback. We are so glad to hear that Fleetio has streamlined your processes and increased efficiency for you and your fleet. It is so great to hear that you are able to leverage our fuel card integration. Please do not hesitate to let our support team know if you need anything.

Thank you!

A++ customer service. Fleetio is built with a clean, modern structure & design. Training gets A+.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Mark M.
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Allows me to structure the new corporate fleet policies, procedures, records. Encourages vehicle managers to protect, utilize and maintain company assets.

Vorteile: - The GUI is very clean and airy, so that makes a good first impression.
- The simple layout keeps "clutter-confusion" to a minimum.
- Little blue "helping" text through-out provides clarification of functionality for starting users. Just hover over those & click, or hover over little question marks.
- Their lack of strong vehicle & driver dispatching / routing / tracking / scoring is a plus for us (~1,000 vehicles & equipment). We only needed an asset management system with vehicle and equipment data capture capabilities. Preventive and scheduled vehicle maintenance. Also authorized driver assignments.
- Internal dbs communications are handy with public vehicle comments and easy email prompts. Maybe they'll offer IM??
-Batch Export/Import process is VERY fast and intuitive. Just "Export Data", receive Excel spreadsheet, modify your data, "Save", "Import Data", drag/drop the file, "OK" the template and click "Submit". You don't even have to rename the original file.
-Our corporate VPs are pleased with the automatic reminders and notifications. Driver's licenses, vehicle registrations, insurance renewals etc. can be dated to provide advance notice and even overdue alerts. Some other corporate departments were investigating this capability. Guess Fleet Management got it first.
-Creating custom fields is very simple. Everybody needs those.

Nachteile: -Canned reporting selection can be increased, OR,
-The ability to generate and save Admin or User reporting would be nice. Probably a more efficient avenue than the first option.
-NOT a CON: Automatic scheduled report generation would be a big plus for me. Come in to work Monday AM and find 3-5 brief reports already processed, covering vehicle Alerts, Problems, New Vehicles etc would be very nice. Maybe even auto distribution. Other databases do that.
-Too little internal corporate or financial structure hierarchy. "Group" is about the only way to tag a vehicle except with a person's name (driver). Our internal IT will have that as integration priority #1 since user security restrictions (vendor recently enhanced that), financial charging to contracts, projects and overhead is required.
-I discussed automatic vehicle retirement data routing to our G/L, Risk and Fixed Asset System depts with the vendor. They are providing a couple of workaround options and I think they should add this as a canned communication to other corporate depts. If only as vehicle data Excel file attachment to an email distribution group. Triggered upon vehicle status change to "Sold", "Scrapped", etc.

Fleetio is Advanced, Easy to Navigate and Extremely Useful for Our Fleet!

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Kenny S.
Vice President of Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen

Kommentare: I just listed them on the other page about pros and cons. Thanks

Vorteile: Drivers input of issues transform to work orders so easily. We used to wait for the paper inspection to come in to schedule work to be done. By the time you received the inspection sheet that problem has been needing repair for over a week. Now that the truck operators input the issues directly to the system our shop sees the issue that day and schedules the work for that weekend. Efficiency is way better now that we have been running the Fleetio Software. Your Dashboard is an extremely useful landing page that will give you all the important information you need in an instant. I really like seeing what our monthly spend has been over time and whether we are trending up on spend or hopefully down. The integration with Geotab has made odometer updates a breeze and the DTC Alerts is great. I could go on and on about how great they are but to some it up, Fleetio is a company that gets it, they understand what companies need out of a fleet management software.

Nachteile: Few minor issues with Purchase Orders like the ability to create a PO from a work order, but they continually add helpful features! They currently do not fully integrate with our fueling network which is CFN but the Flyers Energy side of things. Hopefully that will be coming soon as well. I feel like some of the reporting could be slightly better. From a management standpoint i would like to be able to filter total operating cost to specific service categories.

Fleetio helps me truly "see" our fleet.

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Steve C.
Fleet Quality Administrator
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been administrating the product for 5 years. Fleetio is very intuitive and the entire Fleetio staff is always super helpful and friendly. I'd recommend it to any company with a fleet of any size.

Vorteile: Fleetio gives me incredible visibility into our fleet. We use Fleetio to track about 1100 vehicles across the country. Before Fleetio, we had little to no idea whether maintenance was being performed on time. Now, a simple glance at the dashboard tells me or our managers where we stand. They also have easy to understand reports that help me drill down into the details.

Nachteile: It is not fully customizable by the user. That can be a pro for beginners but a slight drawback for advanced users. So, if there is a feature you would like to use that they do not provide, you can't tweak the system on your own. The Fleetio team is great about taking feedback though and they are always improving and expanding the system, often based on customer input.

von RareStep an 8.8.2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your review. I speak for the entire Fleetio team when I say that we have always enjoyed working with you. We greatly appreciate your business and are so glad that our software has been beneficial in helping you increase efficiency and streamline fleet management for your fleet at Stanley Steemer. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any support you may need.

Thank you!

A virtual fleet manager for any fleet size! Why aren't you using this already?!?!?!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Chelsea H.
System Analyst
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small business, we were desperate for a system to track, monitor, and automate some of the fleet management tasks that we just aren't staffed to perform. Fleetio has essentially eliminated the need for a dedicated fleet manager, allowing our employees to focus on achieving primary business goals instead of worrying about the fleet. We find Fleetio an invaluable partner in our business and have been so pleased with the product, their team, and features. We can't wait to see what they do next!

Vorteile: Our favorite aspect of Fleetio is its usability! From the driver's Fleetio Go app to the administrative Fleetio Manage portal, our users have quickly adopted the application and even are happy to try out new features as they are added. The focus that the product team has on the customer and user experience is amazing and very unusual in this space and price point.

Nachteile: Fleetio has a great customer support team and product feedback team; however, they could improve the user experience during the initial account configuration process. Don't get me wrong - Fleetio may be the most user-friendly system that our company uses, but it does take some time for initial setup (hint: if you have the time - do so during the generous 14 day free trial period.) I do wish there would have been a little bit more effort either as a step-by-step tutorial within the system or a quick call with an associate to make sure the system is set up properly and to function as optimally as designed. Once you're in, their knowledgebase is expansive and tips are made available on all new features - signs of a very well executed product plan!

Review of the Fleetio program

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Kieran D.
Fleet Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with using Fleetio has been very easy. I was using the program right from the first day. It helps me track so many things with regards to our Fleet of vehicles. I no longer have to have spreadsheets galore in order to track when my vehicles are due for a service - the system reminds me when its coming up. Any program is as good as the info you put into it, but the customization of Fleetio is easy to use. I entered all the reminders for each of my vehicles, assigning the number of kilometers between each service and the system reminds me when to get each one done. Both of the shops we use for servicing our units also use this program which allows the service techs to see what is required for each service and if there are any issues in the system that need to be fixed while the unit is in their care. The two shops also submit their invoices to us through Fleetio which saves time and money for all. Also each shop sees what the other is charging for a particular service, elevating the competition that some shops have. Its a win/win for all involved! I couldn't do my job as well as I do without Fleetio!

Vorteile: The program is easy to use and easy to customize. It incorporates data all into one spot which makes it easy to track a history of service, repairs, damages and fuel usage. It also tracks how much money is spent on each vehicle in the fleet with regards to repairs, which helps to point out a unit that might have repeating issues.

Nachteile: I don't have anything bad to say about this program - except it doesn't bring me coffee in the morning! :)

Fleetio helps support asset and vehicle maintenance management.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Robert J.
Fleet Maintenance and Safety Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fleetio is our first fleet maintenance software program. Before that, everything was done manually. We now have the ability to efficiently record, track and report on vehicle maintenance and operating activities, parts inventory, and just about every other facet of our business. Our efficiency and time savings are just a couple of reasons why Fleetio has been worth every penny of the cost, which by the way is a very good value compared to other programs.

Vorteile: The various modules cover most of the needed business activities, and since the entire program is vehicle based, it is a perfect choice for fleet managers and operators. The reporting functionality is very robust, and covers most any data set that is required. It integrates with third party vendors such as contract maintenance shops and GPS systems for vehicle mileage uploads.

Nachteile: For long time Windows users, the Fleetio software takes a bit of getting used to on how to navigate around, but once a person gets the hang of it, it is fairly easy to work with. A user needs to be aware that Fleetio does not function well with previous versions of IE, and should be run on the platforms that are recommended by Fleetio.

Star Companies, Inc on our experience with Fleetio

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Lori K.
Insulation Marketing & Executive Assistant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend this software to others who are looking for a way to manage their vehicle fleet. Customer service is helpful and our questions are always answered effectively and in a timely manner. Thank you for making the management of our vehicles so easy!

Vorteile: This software is easy to navigate and makes it easy to keep track of vehicles ensuring that all are tracked and maintained efficiently.

Nachteile: There are other levels of the product we'd like to incorporate but everything we look at has a higher cost involved. The program does all we need it to do as we are set up, but we would most likely add a few more levels of service if it didn't cost more every time anything new is added.

von RareStep an 29.7.2019

Hi Lori!

Thank you for leaving a review of our software and your overall experience so far! We are thrilled that you find Fleetio easy to use.

Just to clarify, there are no a la carte features within Fleetio. You can access all of the features we offer through the advanced plan which is a set monthly price, only two dollars more than the pro plan. We would be happy to offer you a free trial of the advanced plan. I hope this helps!

Please reach out to us at help@fleetio.com with any questions.

Thanks again!

Fleetio is a good product

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Todd H.
Administrator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 1. We have been using Fleetio for over a year now and the reminders component is our favorite. This internet based program sends emails to whoever needs to be reminded of driver and truck compliance issues. It saves our staff from having to review spreadsheets every week to verify expirations. And we can do it on the fly from anywhere, not just at the office.
2. The budgeting that we can do is great also. We can look at a glance and see how much a truck is costing us. Lemon? Hard driver? MPG? Service hog? You name it.
3. We group our labor to verify accountability and produce bonuses for payroll.
4. We labeled our departments like a truck. The shop is a truck, the facility is a truck, cash sales a truck, the cleaning staff a truck. Anything that has an expense. Now we can go see the cost for each dept. and create our budgets for any given time frame.
Fleetio has become a very important part of our operational support.

Vorteile: Reminders

Nachteile: Most of this is probably our lack of training so far, but you asked... lol
1. Service entries vs. work orders
2. Assignments and attaching equipment. A lot of running around to reassign or move a driver or swap a trailer etc... Data entry piles up.
3. Inventory is still a bit cumbersome.

A first rate fleet management experience

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Scott R.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fleetio checks all the boxes. It's simple for the end user. It has great management tools included. I can tailor settings to our organization. And they are always rolling out new features. They have a proactive approach to support, offering webinars and tutorials.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about Fleetio is that they are always working on improving their product. There always seems to be a new tutorial, or newsletter, or feature for the product. Their pride in producing a quality software experience for the end user is evident in all they do.

Nachteile: I don't have a "least". In my previous career I purchased many software platforms that failed to deliver, in both what the software should do and in the support of that product. Anyone who has been responsible for transitioning an organization to a new software platform knows how a product that fails to live up to what you have been promised can negatively effect your career. Fleetio delivers.

Superior Customer Service!

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Lisa L.
Special Projects Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The whole Fleetio team is awesome. From the sales process bringing the Magic! Shout out to the rep! To the training experience with our guy, to the customer service teams that promptly respond to your issues. We couldn't be happier. In fact, our Maintenance team looks for opportunities to share the Fleetio Go App with everyone they see. If you are thinking of changing talk to these folks, they will make sure your experience is epic.

Vorteile: Fleetio is a very user-friendly application that is completely mobile. Our maintenance team loves that they can go to a parts store and have everything they need at their fingertips to order parts. We love the fact that we can create issues as they happen instead of remembering to call or text the maintenance team and let them know there are issues. The many integration options keep all of our reporting in one easy to review place and allow us to see true dollar spend for each vehicle and our fleet as a whole.

Nachteile: There are great customization options, but I do believe that adding customization options to the Specs/Engine & Transmission/Wheels & Tires/Fluids, etc areas would be very beneficial. We would like to put the type of oils we use and more in the fluids section. We have been able to create custom fields for these items so we aren't missing the data, we just think the tabs are nice and would like to flesh them out.

von RareStep an 27.6.2019

Lisa,
Your review means so much to us! We are thrilled that your experience has been consistent from the sales process to implementation. We are constantly improving our software and adding new features, so thank you for your feedback! We will be sure to take it into consideration. Thanks again!

My experience has been nothing but positive.

Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Ernest A.
Maintenance Supervisor
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the freedom that you get to mold the software to you needs. As we all know getting vendors to customize what they offer to your business needs is very time consuming and tough. It can be very expensive too! Fleetio has baseline options that are better than most other companies that offer maintenance software. We chose Fleetio because they have a platform that is easy for the users. I have been working with Fleetio for the last year. With their help and willingness to change and improve we have reached a level where we were comfortable moving most of our day to day maintenance operations to their system.

Nachteile: I don't know if this is a con or me just wanting more!! I wish there were more integrations in the pipeline with our vendors. I wish we had more freedom. I would have more cons but every time I voice one of them to customer service they have been able to either fix it or put on the to do list!

Only Fleet Managing Tool You Would Ever Need

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Noah D.
Controller
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very Happy, will never look for any other solution.

Vorteile: We have been working with Fleetio for past 2+ years and have been super happy with their work ethics and their continuous system improvements.
As our company expands, it is great to have a system that makes improvements on the daily bases.
Fleetio is very efficient, user-friendly, FAST, and modern system.
We are primarily using it for trucking & intermodal, but it could be used for any type of fleet: taxi, limo, transit buses, service vehicles (plumbing, HVAC, etc) pretty much anything that has wheels.

Nachteile: User Iterface, Speed, 3rd party API Integration, constant improvments, too many to choose from

I have been usuing fleetio & fleetio go.

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Louis M.
warehouse assistance
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With fleetio we been able to keep track our vehicle maintenance with more efficient. track vehicle mileage and much more. fleetio save money to our company.

Vorteile: what I like the most is fleetio go the mobile app. I love because all my employees can do there vehicle inspections from their company phone. that way I can track all vehicle maintenance.

Nachteile: It is one thing I dont like from fleetio go. but I am pretty sure that they will update that in the future. I really wish that fleetio was like facebook and other apps where you recieve notifications on your phone app. for example on facebook if someone tag you or comment on your facebook it shows up on the app icon that you have 1 2 3 or more notifications on your facebook. it will be really nice if they create that on fleetio go for the vehicle inspections notifications instead sending emails .

Scalability and ease of use!

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Keith S.
Operations Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fleet Management power tools for the small company!

Vorteile: I like that I can grow with this software or use just the basics for a small fleet or vehicle asset tracking. Reminders for services or scheduled maintenance is really easy to set up and the notifications sent to the driver or fleet manager are precise and descriptive. Repair history cost per mile, reports are all valuable to a small company without the support staff to record and monitor for this information. The mobile app is powerful and not removed down.

Nachteile: Not much to complain about. The forecast service reminders can sometimes trigger premature service notifications.

It works really well for us. We love the fuel integration and the customizable inspection forms!

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Curt V.
Safety & Training Coordinator

Vorteile: Being able to customize the DVIR for the different types of vehicles in our fleet (Crane trucks, tri-axles, box vans, pick-up trucks, Skytracks, Moffets and forklifts = currently 125+ ). We've also created custom inspection forms based on the type of delivery service we offer.
They continue to evolve the analytic side (reporting) which is very important to us. They need to do this to keep our business and gain more customers.
Fuel integration with WEX Fuel is awesome!

Nachteile: The dashboard can sometimes run slower than I'd like but it is processing a lot of data (we're running 33.7mbps down and 45.5 up).
A lot of the features are designed for fleets with onsite maintenance. We outsource all repairs so we're not interested in Work Orders or Parts and Inventory.

Fleetio is an excellent fleet management tool, to effectively monitor fuel spare parts and service f

Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Desalegn D.
Fleet Manager

Vorteile: We are using fleetio for management of vehicle and generator for international humanitarian organization. The fuel management before we started using fleetio was difficult and misuse of fuel by drivers was very high. Fleetio helped us to effectively monitor the fuel management for vehicles and generators.
The software enabled drivers to input their fuel data from their smart phone and the supervisor able to monitor the fuel consumption properly and take appropriate action in the case of abnormal consumption.
The service reminder also helps to remind drivers and supervisors when the vehicle is due for service.

Nachteile: The service reminder is working based on the data imported for fuel and the accuracy in determining the service is not perfect. If the software is coupled with additional hardware that help for GPS vehicle tracker and all information is connected directly to the KM counter, that will make the system super.

Better than sliced bread

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Reza D.
Managing Director
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a fleet of over 200 bikes. Since 2014 I have been using the software with no issues. I was part of the Fleetio Drive beta team and it was really great that my company was trusted to contribute to developing the addon. Unfortunately, due to my geolocation (Dubai), the feature was not really fitting in with the market conditions here. My favorite is fuel & history management.

Vorteile: The best feature is the driver history and fuel management, not mention service history parts and etc...

Nachteile: The mobile app is a bit sluggish. Nonetheless, it is always improving and drivers are really happy with the fact that they can scan their fuel bills and claim them instantly.

This is an amazing product, just what we needed at a price point we could justify

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Thompson C.
Öl & Energie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A far better managed fleet, proactive rather then reactive.

Vorteile: This product has improved our inspection and safety reporting more than 100%. When the fleet is scattered across the largest and most remote state in the union it is much more important to get good quality reports to track maintenance and safety issues. With customizable inspection reports we can support a widely diverse fleet. Getting field drivers/ operators to do a report when resources are limited is next to impossible. Printer, copier and web access are not a given. When we set up a large spread in a remote location we provide the master mechanic with a smart phone that has the app pre-loaded, he/ she can produce the reports offline and up load when cell or web access is available. The addition of photos is invaluable and improves the quality of the reports. With the new visibility that this reporting has provided we can now track and determine the usable life of an asset as well as keep the equipment in good safe operational condition. This improves our productivity and will more than pay for itself.

Nachteile: This is a new product but to date we have not had any issues, set up was a breeze given our 700+ fleet size.

Pretty damn impressed

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
William F.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started with the free trial a few years ago and only used it to record maintenance on one truck and one trailer. After expanding I decided to purchase the upgraded product and so far it seems to be very reliable, easy to use and an all in one program that has many more features than I will ever use. (Probably) I love the fact that it integrates with the GPS tracking system I use. Would love to see Fleetio develop their own GPS tracking and ELD capabilities someday.

Vorteile: All in one product that is easy to use...

Nachteile: Having a difficult time figuring out how to print maintenance history on each unit. I am sure it is just me not looking in the right spot. Will figure it out.

von RareStep an 8.8.2019

Hey William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! It is great to hear that you find Fleetio so user-friendly and that you decided to continue with our product following your trial period. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@fleetio.com.

Can't be easier!

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The main goals for employing this software with our fleet was to make our day to day functions easier and more productive. Fleetio with its user interface and its customization functions have helped us achieve those goals.

Nachteile: I think that while they have functions that are certainly great there is still work to be done in the reporting and utilization areas. I have confidence that in the future they will work it out. I say this because they have taken a lot of complaints from me through the years and have acted on them.

innovative and forward thinking company

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Dan D.
director of operations
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i have everything pertaining to my fleet in one place. the software keeps us on track for maintenance too.I find nothing wrong or lacking from the software as it is today. I always find it interesting when i log in (or get notified via email) and find a new feature or additional value added function.

Vorteile: I like that we can put gas in our vehicles and update our fleet via a mobile app. I enjoy the service reminder functions and I get a lot of use from the software knowing that i can look at past invoices and see how many miles we were able to drive on a particular tire replacement

Cost Savings

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Ian P.

Kommentare: The reason for using Fleetio was to allow is to bring our fleet management in house and under control rather than paying a third party.

Vorteile: The software was so easy to set up with the on boarding templates, within 3 hours i had imported all of our vehicles and users. No training has been needed so far.

Nachteile: To date we have not found and items we do not like about the software

von RareStep an 29.7.2019

Hi Ian!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review on our software. We are glad to hear that it has been a great experience for you thus far and that you have had no trouble getting started! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@fleetio.com.

Thanks again!

Overall, this product is outstanding. My staff have taken to it very naturally. Very intuitive.

Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Gary M.
EMS Director
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better structure and accountability for our routine maintenance. In the past, vehicles had gone far too long between routine service, and in at least one case, the service was done twice in a very short period of time because our old paper-and-pen system failed us.

Vorteile: Easy to use, good mobile interface and app. Setup was much simpler than many others I have looked at or tried. This will really help my organization to track and maintain our ambulances and ensure that our equipment is inspected and ready for service. No longer will we wonder if the "Next service due" sticker that the mechanic put in the windshield is based on his schedule or ours. I am notified whenever a truck is due for service based on the schedule that I established. In the past, we had missed oil changes or more-frequent-than-necessary oil changes. That won't happen with Fleetio.

Nachteile: The one thing I've had difficulty with is modifying a service schedule for a group of vehicles. This does not appear to be very straighforward, but I'm certain that when I contact Fleetio's customer service, they will be able to help me. They've been very helpful in explaining issues to me in the past.

Great Program

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Richard K.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great service, great team of people. We always receive quick responses. The program has gone through a lot of upgrades and additions in the 3-4 years we have used and they have made it truly a simple easy to use software.

Vorteile: Fleetio is a simple and user friendly. The consistent improvements to the program have turned it into a very robust software. FleetioGo app is also great for operators.

Nachteile: Not much, it would be nice if we could sort a little more in the issue board. Ideally by labels.