Maxpanda CMMS

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Phillip M.
General Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Maxpanda has provided the perfect vehicle to formalize our growing school's extensive maintenance processes. However, with the products continiuos development, we're finding more and more ways to get other (not typically cmms-related) business problems under control. Hats off to the development team. You deliver what you promise, and that's a rarity in today's age!

Vorteile: An incredibly powerful product wrapped in an easy-to-use GUI and tons of awesome (ongoing) updates!

Nachteile: The only downside is that we're in Southern Africa and the Maxpanda guys aren't in our timezone. This means that we have to wait a little (emphasis on 'little') longer to get helped. But when we do get their help, they are really amazing!

Well balanced software for the cost vs. features

Bewertet am 2.9.2016
Jason M.
Physical Plant Manager
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The training guides that comes with the software makes everything easy. Maxpanda is very easy to learn, and people don't need lots of training to get started. Maxpanda allows users to schedule work orders. This is important for users who are not always on seat or users that easily forget. They can easily schedule work orders to make sure everything is done when it is needed to be done. They bring value with each new update. Even if you don't use some of the new features at times, it's nice to know they are constantly improving their product. The live training made it easy for our employees to get used to the software. It has also improved our company's productivity. The mobile phone App is unique. It keeps you up to date and makes sure you don't lose any work orders. Maxpanda has no upfront cost which is really nice. Very happy with the fast turnaround response time.

Vorteile: Great mobile app (Android, iPhone, iPad). It's a great investment and a huge alternative to other management softwares. It meets the budget for software compared with other softwares. What I love most about Maxpanda is the push notifications for new work orders. Getting a push notification when you have a work order is a great feature. It makes sure you never miss any work order. The ability to access Maxpanda on desktop or smart phone or tablet makes it a unique software. This means you can do whatever you want to do wherever you want to do it.

Nachteile: Auto emailed reports to admins is not available. Neither is the ability to integrate our accounting package to the database. I believe this is on their roadmap and should be exciting to review it.

von Maxpanda Software an 19.9.2016

Thanks for the 5 star cmms review. It's our pleasure to ensure every cmms user has been 100% trained and updated on all the latest features in Maxpanda CMMS. If you have any further questions please contact max@maxpanda.com directly or visit www.maxpanda.com to book a free training session with 1 of our multiple product managers 24/7.

The Best ... Work Order Management Software I have found

Bewertet am 8.4.2016
John S.
Immobilien

Vorteile: In doing research for a project I found MaxPanda after no less than 60 hours of searching over a period of a couple weeks. When I finally stumbled upon MaxPanda it was like a breath of fresh air. It's User Interface for my customers is top notch. Then when you dive into the program it's simple and straight forward design makes it easy to master and manipulate the data the way you want. I was looking at a very specific, almost customized software without having to build it all on my own. Max was not perfect, but they worked with me to find how to get the best product out the quickest. Overall I found most of the software that can be heavily cusomized is very dated. They are not cloud based. They make it difficult to get ahold of your data once you collect it, so if you want to create custom api charts it could be difficult. I found 3 or 4 programs that would work, but they looked like spread sheets, not smooth and fun.
So customer service is near instant. The company has been around long enough not to worry about them going out of business next month. The User interface is the best on the market. Then they give you 15 days free trial to kick the tires.

Nachteile: The only issue I had with the company boils down to lack of communication between myself and the team member I was handed off to once I started my trial. I was trying to do something different from the intended use of the software. Due to lack of communication, I was lead to believe this product would not work for me. After further communication, an update ended up being the difference between doing business with MaxPanda and not.
They did not update this product for me, they have a transparent list of future upgrades by the month. It had been in the works for awhile. Just the timing worked out for me and my project.

Needs more features and integration with emails. Does not do true support time measurements.

Bewertet am 17.7.2017
Adrian A.
IT Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Mobile accessibility is good, web interface, phone interface. Email notifications and reminders of open tickets

Nachteile: does not integrate with email. You cannot have conversations on email as they are not recorded.
Inaccurate support duration time measurements. You cannot measure support time from a time of opening and closing of a ticket as that is not real life. Real life support is executed without a ticket. Then a ticket is opened and worked on and closed all within seconds.

von Maxpanda Software an 21.7.2017

Maxpanda utilizes it's own SMPT servers off Amazon. For example replying to a work order through the email will update comments and/or notes. That's pretty cool. Our app is designed to ellimiate the use of multi software systems, hopefully you understand. But hey! Guess what! We're integrating with Office 360 in the new year so your hopes and dreams will come true :)

Max Panda work order system

Ryan M.
Facilities manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i would say for the price we have had an overall positive experience, but you better be able to figure out the system by yourself or wait a while for help and then expect to spend some time going back and forth explaining yourself to finally get what you need.

Vorteile: ease of a new hire to figure out how to request a work order.

Nachteile: 1- you cannot delete past/terminated users, it clutters up figuring out who is really using the system
2- when applying notes when changing the status of a request it only goes in to the status change history. most of my staff are too lazy to go in and look at the status change- if you make a status change the notes should be sent via e-mail to let the requester know what happened.
3-tutorials suck, system needs new tutorials to go over every aspect of the system. even though it is a cost effective system, they would stop me from looking at their competitors just because of the back end time i spend trying to figure out how to set up and individualize the system to meet my needs.
4- support sucks- when i need support i need support now! not in some nebulous future when my problem has already been compounded by down time. they need to to implement real time IT or user support. a real human voice/skype/e-mail/ can go along way.
5- graphs and reports- is there any way to really customize them?

An evergrowing software aimed at pleasing the needs of many client types.

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Phillip L.
End User Computer Specialist 2

Kommentare: Cost savings and streamlining of work order processes.

Vorteile: 1. Easy to navigate.
2. Easy to teach to others.
3. Extremely affordable.
4. Quick and personable tech support.
5. Companies willingness to listed to end users needs and add features based on those needs.
6. The web based app is generally reliable and free of major bugs.

Nachteile: 1. Inadequate beta testing before new features are released that sometimes lead to other bugs in the app.
2. Slow performance on the mobile app, sometimes leading to inability to use it.
3. Removal of features or functions without first notifying end users.
4. Needs more advanced reporting and accounting features. To be fair, Maxpanda is actively working on these areas and should implement them this year.
5. Some parts of its inventory processes are convoluted. However, Maxpanda is actively working with us to improve the process and add critical time saving features that simplify it while also adding accountability.
Note: This review should be treated as an ongoing/continual review of the product.

Max Panda CMMS

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Construction and Maintenance Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Max Panda, almost exclusively, for collecting, organizing and assigning work.

Vorteile: I like web platform. No huge data base to house and manage. The value for cost is great. I also like the ease of submitting and assigning a work order. The app is good too. I like to the ability to enter work orders from the field, right as i see the issues. I also appreciate that our field staff can view the work order almost as soon as it is approved.
Max Panda is very versatile and can do much more than I have time to implement.

Nachteile: Max Panda is very versatile and can do much more than I have time to implement. Although I can see the useful aspects of the modules, the inventory and parts management portions are not as user friendly for me and do not get used as they should.
I would like to be able to create invoices for work that we perform to send out to our customers.

Very userfriendly and concise

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Lily J.
Graphic Designer
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love it. Like I mentioned above, if you manage over 5 maintenance techs including an operations team - then this app does everything for you and more.

Vorteile: Maxpanda CMMS provides optimal maintenance management by predicting equipment failure rates and estimating the cost savings our maintenance decisions. The apps help us prioritize our maintenance tasks, ensuring that the right maintenance is done at the right times for each of our properties. This helps our operations team understand issues throughout the entire portfolio.

Nachteile: A live map view would be awesome! But I hear this is coming live NEW YEARS EVE so we're very much anticipating this new release.

The maintenance app every organization should have!

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Brad H.
Maintenance Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Getting our camp maintenance process completely automated as we build the camp and grow has been very easy with Maxpanda.

Vorteile: Seamless transition of data between the web version and smart device app version. Color coded status of work orders makes it easy to keep track of what is going on with my maintenance tasks and projects and preventive maintenance.

Nachteile: There is a definite learning curve for someone that has never used a CMMS software platform and it's not always intuitive.

Max

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Alicia H.
CSR2
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MaxPanda has saved me time in getting out work orders in a timely manner. Also it is very helpful when reviewing order numbers and it's contents.

Vorteile: This is a cleaner version than in the past.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I did not like while using this software.

Great value and excellent solution to business needs.

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Mitch K.
Head of Department

Vorteile: Implementing Maxpanda into our Tourism Business as a site and asset management tool has created countless efficiency gains across all areas of the business. The software provides the perfect balance between being simple enough to be user friendly, whilst providing the more complex functions to meet specific needs. I researched many of the other cloud CMMS solutions available and am extremely happy with the outcome. Before signing up I was concerned about access to customer support however all contact between Maxpanda and our administrator has been of the highest standard for any subscription based cloud service I have used. I highly recommend Maxpanda as a solution.

Nachteile: We are yet to come across an issue with maxpanda that their support team have not been quick to resolve. If there was any area for improvement it would be in their online library of tutorials to provide access to a more in depth explanation of the full suite of functions.

von Maxpanda Software an 22.6.2018

Thank you very much Mitch for the wonderful review. As you know our software updates surpass our tech writers in documenting new features. Ensure you and your team are registered for the tech newsletter which provides biweekly update notifications on all things Maxpanda CMMS. We are also revamping our blog to support this initiative.

Thanks again,

Maxwell Davidson
Support Analyst
app.maxpanda.com

can't think of a better software to use for my daily work!

Edna H.
Resort Communications Supervisor
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: you can track work orders easily. I use this to see what is currently going on in each department and can see statistics on each work order. very easy to maneuver around the website, customer service is always very quick to respond through email. there used to be glitches every once in a while, while filling out a work order (specifically while picking some items from the drop down menu) but that was quickly resolved and fixed! the maxpanda app is also easy to use, especially for our housekeeping team and any other department that is out on the field and can't access their computers. overall, I definitely recommend maxpanda, especially for daily use.

Nachteile: slight learning curve but very easy to use once you get familiarized with the program.

Small Business Perspective

Dwayne B.
Maintanence Scheduler / Electrician
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now have a complete asset list and PM's are not being forgotten. PM's are done with proper written guidance to personnel.

Vorteile: Once you get familiar with it, you can keep track of a lot of instant data. It does a great job of alerting everyone involved on a timely basis.

Nachteile: I can not find a good manual-type of help for screens and looking up things, such as copying asset info or PM schedule to start a new one. As far as I can figure out, I have to start from scratch and reenter all data for an identical or similar asset/process. The help screen is not expansive or detailed enough. We also need more basic specific reports such as overdue WO's in specified time frames. The last thing is that PM's do not start countdown to the next PM, from the date completed. This sometimes causes 6 month PM's to turn into 2 or 3 month PM's because of a hold period or downtime between PM's. Timers should start only when a WO is completed/closed.

Great Software

Bewertet am 23.9.2018
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our work orders and PM tasks don't slip between the "cracks". They may not get done, but they are still on the list.

Vorteile: We use the software just for the work orders and Pm tasks. It allows work order communication between all the maintenance employees.

Nachteile: There are many other functions that "clog" up the views, like payroll tracking and simple accounting function which should be tracked by other systems. These functions don't allow full integration between payroll systems and accounting so for us it would mean double entry and that's not worth the extra time it takes. I wish we could turn some of these items off. There is an inventory function which we would like to use but it doesn't work the way we need it to.

Great tool for improving customer service.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps our work orders from getting lost in the paperwork. Don't like the inventory portion, would also like to turn off certain functions of the software. To me it's getting "bloated" with alot of functions that don't seem functional.

Vorteile: We just use the work orders and PM's. Very easy to use these portions of the software. Our maintenance crew finds the software very functional as well. Keeps our work orders in front of us.

Nachteile: I don't like all the other stuff they pack into this software, would be nice if these other options could be turned off. Would like the inventory part to work better but I guess we are the only ones. Overall, good for the price.

Speed and efficiency

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
William S.
Carpenter
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Works well but sometime freezes up and you have to power down and reboot plus I’ve forgotten my password at times so the process gets extended longer.

Vorteile: The ability to input data and reduce paperwork but the amount of time wasted in moving between various screens is unreal , if there was a screen for just staff with all the work order numbers you could input at the end of the day each workorder’s time spent without going back and forth thru each screen to access the staff screen for that work order , this would save a ton of time and money plus frustration.

Nachteile: Explained above! How it could be more effective

Maxpanda has made my life much easier

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Jerry D.
Director of Building Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We operate a multi-facility, multi-location campus and Maxpanda allows me to maintain all equipment and facilities with record of all repairs, failures, end-of-life, etc. This package is an exceptional value.

Vorteile: This software captures all the pertinent information I need as a Facility Director. I can track the work being done, hours associated with it along with a history of all the equipment and facility repairs. You can't find a package that is loaded with so many features for the price.

Nachteile: I would like to track actual vehicle repairs and such without having to rename or program certain aspects to make it work for me.

Great, easy to use and it keeps on improving

Bewertet am 20.1.2018
Regan C.
Maintenance Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better stock control. A calendar with reminders for preventative maintenance programmes. Easy vendor control list

Vorteile: Can be accessed by all employees fro anywhere using any device. Issues can be logged immediately and I can keep track of what vendors are charging and what items are giving constant issues. Can also set preventative maintenance programme to ensure all equipment is kept running at optimal levels

Nachteile: Can't access a list of vendors on my phone, Wold like to have a project management system for big once off projects. That helps keep budget on track and a special list of vendors specific to the project

Great Application

Bewertet am 7.8.2016
John F.
System Control Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have been using Maxpanda for a few years now and the software gets better every single month. The only thing stopping me giving it the full 5 stars across the board is that there are a few features that are still not quite ready but which I know are on the way.

Vorteile: Very cost effective compared to other software. Great customer service. Software development is constant and rapid so no hanging around for a year waiting for new features.

Nachteile: No purchase order module (although I know this is being worked on for release shortly).

von Maxpanda Software an 11.8.2016

Awesome review John! Thanks a bunch. And yes, the PO module is on it's way by the end of the fall.

A CMMS that is poised to shake up the industry for what you get for what you pay.

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Ray J.
CIO

Vorteile: While the software company is relatively young compared to other systems that have been around the block a few times, MaxPanda has probably 80% of the features that the big guns have but for a fraction of the cost. The decision for people to make is if the missing 20% is worth all that extra money. For some, they may not be able to operate well with some of the missing features. For others like my organization, the cost-benefit made sense for us to use MaxPanda. The other reason I like this company is that they have adopted an agile method of software development. Literally every month they are releasing new features and improvements. They are one of the few companies that regularly prove that they deliver what and when they promise something. They also do listen to their customers. If you have a feature request that makes good business sense (i.e. win-win for both parties), they will likely put it on their R&D list.

Nachteile: Cons are some missing features you might find in the larger, more established (and expensive) CMMS software such as predictive maintenance, customizable graphical dashboards, comprehensive energy management, facilities management, and capital planning.

Great software, really filled a hole in our customer service.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Property Manager

Vorteile: We just use the work orders and preventative maintenance sections. We've found that it helps us keep our work orders from falling through the cracks.

Nachteile: There are so many additions that have been added that don't make any sense and that we will never use. It would be nice if we could turn some of this off and not have to work around them.

von Maxpanda Software an 19.1.2018

Great feedback Victor. Our end goal is to allow each client to turn on/off features they would like to use on a daily basis. Unfortunately we require to build the new items 1st, implement them for live usability with our global customers and then finally analyse what features they use or not to create the on/off switches. This should be implemented by the end of this year.

Again, thanks for the quality feedback and support!

compared to our last work order system (e-mail requests and paper follow ups) this system is awesome

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Ryan M.
Facilities manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: increased production, tracking and accountability.

Vorteile: the mobile capability for the staff members, and the ability to change the work order status. the items that are customizable are great and that submitter gets notified of any changes automatically is great.

Nachteile: for me the system is not very intuitive to use, and although some aspects are customizable it would be nice to customize other aspects of the system. I like the 24 hour help line but it would be nice to have a troubleshooting link for the top 25 or 50 asked questions so i can go see if i can deal with my issue and not wait for the e-mail back since they sometimes take a while to respond.

von Maxpanda Software an 22.7.2017

Pretty easy ad smooth, minor notifications issues that were addressed

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Spencer S.
Resort Communications Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Relay tickets to runners efficiently.

Vorteile: Ease of use and quickness. App use. I use this daily so reliability is key. Most issues are addressed quickly. The App is easy to use for multiple languages.

Nachteile: Sometimes servers crash and minor notification bugs. too many steps. No auto fill for room numbers to buildings. I would like a feature to fill in building when entering room number.

von Maxpanda Software an 22.1.2018

Great feedback Spencer. AS you may not be aware, your company admin can set each location to a building and/or building group. You can then define each user to a location for pre population during the life cycle of the work order. This method speeds up everything by 25.9%. Take care, and please review the help manual too - blog.maxpanda.com

It's great software. It's saved me and my company a lawsuit!

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Jack I.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Major companies! Love the service we give and the software we use. At anytime we can look up Trailer repairs, information, parts list.

Vorteile: It's great because it is mobile and it works on all my tablets and phones! You make changes on the fly. It even works while you're on the phone to a customer. Scheduling is awesome! It emails your work load for that day. It tells you when overdue work orders are not done..the customer can send and set up repairs to you as well. They keep you up dated on news and updates they do month to month.

Nachteile: The pictures could be easier to up load. In some parts of the software its slow running. And it some times makes two works.

Maxpanda Pros

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Resort Communications
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I believe that I have worked with this program a lot and its user friendly. You get all the information you are looking for in the reports which helps shape the way the departments run.

Vorteile: I really enjoy how easy the site is to use and teach others. The reports are accurate and keep the company up to date with guest satisfaction.

Nachteile: There are sometimes a lot of updates in the middle of a shift causing a break in service. Our business is 24 hours so this does not happen often but still can.