Über Maxpanda CMMS

Maxpanda mischt die CMMS-Branche mit Software auf, die schneller, besser und erschwinglicher ist als viele andere.

Erfahre mehr über Maxpanda CMMS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Maxpanda CMMS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Phillip M.
Phillip M.
General Manager in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Right CMMS for our Growing School

Kommentare: Maxpanda has provided the perfect vehicle to formalize our growing school's extensive maintenance processes. However, with the products continiuos development, we're finding more and more ways to get other (not typically cmms-related) business problems under control. Hats off to the development team. You deliver what you promise, and that's a rarity in today's age!

An incredibly powerful product wrapped in an easy-to-use GUI and tons of awesome (ongoing) updates!

The only downside is that we're in Southern Africa and the Maxpanda guys aren't in our timezone. This means that we have to wait a little (emphasis on 'little') longer to get helped. But when we do get their help, they are really amazing!

Phillip L.
Phillip L.
End User Computer Specialist 2 in USA

An evergrowing software aimed at pleasing the needs of many client types.

Kommentare: Cost savings and streamlining of work order processes.

1. Easy to navigate. 2. Easy to teach to others. 3. Extremely affordable. 4. Quick and personable tech support. 5. Companies willingness to listed to end users needs and add features based on those needs. 6. The web based app is generally reliable and free of major bugs.

1. Inadequate beta testing before new features are released that sometimes lead to other bugs in the app. 2. Slow performance on the mobile app, sometimes leading to inability to use it. 3. Removal of features or functions without first notifying end users. 4. Needs more advanced reporting and accounting features. To be fair, Maxpanda is actively working on these areas and should implement them this year. 5. Some parts of its inventory processes are convoluted. However, Maxpanda is actively working with us to improve the process and add critical time saving features that simplify it while also adding accountability. Note: This review should be treated as an ongoing/continual review of the product.

Scot S.
Scot S.
Facilities Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Maxpanda not worth the money

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Not happy, actually very disappointed with Maxpanda. Switched to different CMMS with a lot more features for same cost.

Not a fan of this product. Will not be using it now or in future. Towards the end of trying to use it I believe it was down more than it was not.

Crashes when you need it most. Can not delete vendors that are no longer being used. Random FORMER employees gained access and kept putting in work orders with nonsense text. Once using the script from war and peace. Not sure if it was a virus or someone was doing on purpose but didn't want to chance it. Canceled it and still getting work orders via email from people that forget and use it to put in work order. Not happy with this product at all.

Construction and Maintenance Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Max Panda CMMS

Kommentare: We use Max Panda, almost exclusively, for collecting, organizing and assigning work.

I like web platform. No huge data base to house and manage. The value for cost is great. I also like the ease of submitting and assigning a work order. The app is good too. I like to the ability to enter work orders from the field, right as i see the issues. I also appreciate that our field staff can view the work order almost as soon as it is approved. Max Panda is very versatile and can do much more than I have time to implement.

Max Panda is very versatile and can do much more than I have time to implement. Although I can see the useful aspects of the modules, the inventory and parts management portions are not as user friendly for me and do not get used as they should. I would like to be able to create invoices for work that we perform to send out to our customers.

Resort Communications in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Maxpanda Pros

Kommentare: I believe that I have worked with this program a lot and its user friendly. You get all the information you are looking for in the reports which helps shape the way the departments run.

I really enjoy how easy the site is to use and teach others. The reports are accurate and keep the company up to date with guest satisfaction.

There are sometimes a lot of updates in the middle of a shift causing a break in service. Our business is 24 hours so this does not happen often but still can.

Resort Communications Specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for assigning work orders

After using this software on a daily basis, it is very helpful in keeping track of history of work orders. In the resort industry, this is useful when needed to find maintenance issues for certain rooms/buildings.

This software can sometimes have hiccups. It has frequent downtime and several updates that require a reboot of our mobile apps.

Lily J.
Lily J.
Graphic Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very userfriendly and concise

Kommentare: We love it. Like I mentioned above, if you manage over 5 maintenance techs including an operations team - then this app does everything for you and more.

Maxpanda CMMS provides optimal maintenance management by predicting equipment failure rates and estimating the cost savings our maintenance decisions. The apps help us prioritize our maintenance tasks, ensuring that the right maintenance is done at the right times for each of our properties. This helps our operations team understand issues throughout the entire portfolio.

A live map view would be awesome! But I hear this is coming live NEW YEARS EVE so we're very much anticipating this new release.

Director, Infrastructure & Operations in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

The vendor and the application is easy to work with and offers a fairly robust set of features

Kommentare: easy and inexpensive tool to manage maintenance activities

Max Panda can do handle many (most) maintenance management actions we can imagine. We do not use many of the features just because not needed here

Refresh time when the work order list is being refreshed can be 5 or 6 seconds. That seems like an issue that could be addressed

Brad H.
Brad H.
Maintenance Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The maintenance app every organization should have!

Kommentare: Getting our camp maintenance process completely automated as we build the camp and grow has been very easy with Maxpanda.

Seamless transition of data between the web version and smart device app version. Color coded status of work orders makes it easy to keep track of what is going on with my maintenance tasks and projects and preventive maintenance.

There is a definite learning curve for someone that has never used a CMMS software platform and it's not always intuitive.

Facilities Department Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful

Easy to use, updates quickly, simple format

I wish we could add/edit columns on the list of WOs to show who submitted them instead of the columns that we rarely use.

Jeremy S.
Port Captain in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Leaps and Bounds

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall condition of our 60m catamaran that can carry up to 130 people is in much better condition than ever before now that we are using MaxPanda to track and manage the planned maintenance.
I still run a shadow file system in Google Drive for all the details I have for all the system assets on the ship. I would prefer to keep it all in MaxPanda, but give the attachment file size limits, limits of orgnanizing attachments, and limit to seeing total asset history in a snapshot, I haven't been able to migrate away from the Google Drive.
Also, I have the impression from our team that is it tricky to track history of assets that are part of other assets - ie the starting motor on the main engine might be its own asset with purchase history and service requirements - but if a new chief engineer is looking at the service history of the main engine, it is cumbersome to also have to look at the history of all the associated/related assets.
As a non-profit organization, the price point for MaxPanda has been really important.
We also use MaxPanda in our landside campus's and it is great to have a common platform across all our locations.

MaxPanda has improved lot over the last two years. I really appreciate that they continually make updates and are quickly responsive to request for help. When we first starting using the Android version, entering new work orders was really glitchy - particularly when scanning the QR code. The information started as pre-filled but then deleted and had to be re-entered. And the field name bars were too short and we couldn't read the full descriptions so I was not possible to know which pre-filled entries to select. I hadn't used it for a new WO in a long time, but I did earlier this week and all the old problems were gone and it was actually super smooth and quick.

Last week tried to upload pic attachments to an asset from my Samsung S10. I had renamed the pics on my phone, but the attachments saved with some other file name showing a date/time. When I did the same process through Chrome on my laptop, the renamed files saved with the correct new names. MaxPanda doesn't seem to handle PM's based on hours very well. Ie, if a machine needs service every 500 running hours. We have been able to put together some work arounds, but it doesn't seems inherently smooth. Also, the 10 Mb attachment size limit is annoying. Some of the pdf manuals for certain assets exceed 10Mb, and it limits our use to not be able to put them in there. Also, it would be nice if we could make folders within the attachments, particularly for assets. I haven't tried myself, but from talking with our team, it sounds complex if we want to look back at the history of an asset (ie a main engine looking back over several years) If we could make attachment folders, then I could have one for each year to track photos, parts invoice etc.

Jason M.
Physical Plant Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Well balanced software for the cost vs. features

Kommentare: The training guides that comes with the software makes everything easy. Maxpanda is very easy to learn, and people don't need lots of training to get started. Maxpanda allows users to schedule work orders. This is important for users who are not always on seat or users that easily forget. They can easily schedule work orders to make sure everything is done when it is needed to be done. They bring value with each new update. Even if you don't use some of the new features at times, it's nice to know they are constantly improving their product. The live training made it easy for our employees to get used to the software. It has also improved our company's productivity. The mobile phone App is unique. It keeps you up to date and makes sure you don't lose any work orders. Maxpanda has no upfront cost which is really nice. Very happy with the fast turnaround response time.

Great mobile app (Android, iPhone, iPad). It's a great investment and a huge alternative to other management softwares. It meets the budget for software compared with other softwares. What I love most about Maxpanda is the push notifications for new work orders. Getting a push notification when you have a work order is a great feature. It makes sure you never miss any work order. The ability to access Maxpanda on desktop or smart phone or tablet makes it a unique software. This means you can do whatever you want to do wherever you want to do it.

Auto emailed reports to admins is not available. Neither is the ability to integrate our accounting package to the database. I believe this is on their roadmap and should be exciting to review it.

Antwort von Maxpanda Software

Thanks for the 5 star cmms review. It's our pleasure to ensure every cmms user has been 100% trained and updated on all the latest features in Maxpanda CMMS. If you have any further questions please contact max@maxpanda.com directly or visit www.maxpanda.com to book a free training session with 1 of our multiple product managers 24/7.

John S.
Immobilien

The Best ... Work Order Management Software I have found

In doing research for a project I found MaxPanda after no less than 60 hours of searching over a period of a couple weeks. When I finally stumbled upon MaxPanda it was like a breath of fresh air. It's User Interface for my customers is top notch. Then when you dive into the program it's simple and straight forward design makes it easy to master and manipulate the data the way you want. I was looking at a very specific, almost customized software without having to build it all on my own. Max was not perfect, but they worked with me to find how to get the best product out the quickest. Overall I found most of the software that can be heavily cusomized is very dated. They are not cloud based. They make it difficult to get ahold of your data once you collect it, so if you want to create custom api charts it could be difficult. I found 3 or 4 programs that would work, but they looked like spread sheets, not smooth and fun. So customer service is near instant. The company has been around long enough not to worry about them going out of business next month. The User interface is the best on the market. Then they give you 15 days free trial to kick the tires.

The only issue I had with the company boils down to lack of communication between myself and the team member I was handed off to once I started my trial. I was trying to do something different from the intended use of the software. Due to lack of communication, I was lead to believe this product would not work for me. After further communication, an update ended up being the difference between doing business with MaxPanda and not. They did not update this product for me, they have a transparent list of future upgrades by the month. It had been in the works for awhile. Just the timing worked out for me and my project.

Ryan M.
Facilities manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Max Panda work order system

Kommentare: i would say for the price we have had an overall positive experience, but you better be able to figure out the system by yourself or wait a while for help and then expect to spend some time going back and forth explaining yourself to finally get what you need.

ease of a new hire to figure out how to request a work order.

1- you cannot delete past/terminated users, it clutters up figuring out who is really using the system 2- when applying notes when changing the status of a request it only goes in to the status change history. most of my staff are too lazy to go in and look at the status change- if you make a status change the notes should be sent via e-mail to let the requester know what happened. 3-tutorials suck, system needs new tutorials to go over every aspect of the system. even though it is a cost effective system, they would stop me from looking at their competitors just because of the back end time i spend trying to figure out how to set up and individualize the system to meet my needs. 4- support sucks- when i need support i need support now! not in some nebulous future when my problem has already been compounded by down time. they need to to implement real time IT or user support. a real human voice/skype/e-mail/ can go along way. 5- graphs and reports- is there any way to really customize them?

Mitch K.
Head of Department in Neuseeland

Great value and excellent solution to business needs.

Implementing Maxpanda into our Tourism Business as a site and asset management tool has created countless efficiency gains across all areas of the business. The software provides the perfect balance between being simple enough to be user friendly, whilst providing the more complex functions to meet specific needs. I researched many of the other cloud CMMS solutions available and am extremely happy with the outcome. Before signing up I was concerned about access to customer support however all contact between Maxpanda and our administrator has been of the highest standard for any subscription based cloud service I have used. I highly recommend Maxpanda as a solution.

We are yet to come across an issue with maxpanda that their support team have not been quick to resolve. If there was any area for improvement it would be in their online library of tutorials to provide access to a more in depth explanation of the full suite of functions.

Antwort von Maxpanda Software

Thank you very much Mitch for the wonderful review. As you know our software updates surpass our tech writers in documenting new features. Ensure you and your team are registered for the tech newsletter which provides biweekly update notifications on all things Maxpanda CMMS. We are also revamping our blog to support this initiative. https://www.maxpanda.com/blog/apps-updated Thanks again, Maxwell Davidson Support Analyst app.maxpanda.com

Edna H.
Resort Communications Supervisor in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

can't think of a better software to use for my daily work!

you can track work orders easily. I use this to see what is currently going on in each department and can see statistics on each work order. very easy to maneuver around the website, customer service is always very quick to respond through email. there used to be glitches every once in a while, while filling out a work order (specifically while picking some items from the drop down menu) but that was quickly resolved and fixed! the maxpanda app is also easy to use, especially for our housekeeping team and any other department that is out on the field and can't access their computers. overall, I definitely recommend maxpanda, especially for daily use.

slight learning curve but very easy to use once you get familiarized with the program.

Dwayne B.
Maintanence Scheduler / Electrician in USA
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Small Business Perspective

Kommentare: We now have a complete asset list and PM's are not being forgotten. PM's are done with proper written guidance to personnel.

Once you get familiar with it, you can keep track of a lot of instant data. It does a great job of alerting everyone involved on a timely basis.

I can not find a good manual-type of help for screens and looking up things, such as copying asset info or PM schedule to start a new one. As far as I can figure out, I have to start from scratch and reenter all data for an identical or similar asset/process. The help screen is not expansive or detailed enough. We also need more basic specific reports such as overdue WO's in specified time frames. The last thing is that PM's do not start countdown to the next PM, from the date completed. This sometimes causes 6 month PM's to turn into 2 or 3 month PM's because of a hold period or downtime between PM's. Timers should start only when a WO is completed/closed.

Victor P.
Property Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Our work orders and PM tasks don't slip between the "cracks". They may not get done, but they are still on the list.

We use the software just for the work orders and Pm tasks. It allows work order communication between all the maintenance employees.

There are many other functions that "clog" up the views, like payroll tracking and simple accounting function which should be tracked by other systems. These functions don't allow full integration between payroll systems and accounting so for us it would mean double entry and that's not worth the extra time it takes. I wish we could turn some of these items off. There is an inventory function which we would like to use but it doesn't work the way we need it to.

Harris L.
operations manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and easy to use CMMS software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Have been using the system for almost 2 years and find it very simple and effective.

Very easy to use. System is smooth very beginning to end, adding users, adding assets, adding PM and schedules. Easy to use on desktop or ipad.

Not much to dislike. We have not had any issues with this product so far.

Jay K.
Director of Sustainable Resources in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Summer camp with very large campus

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been pretty good, we are pleased, and out staff appreciate the communication it provides.

I like that it is cloud based, we didn't have to download anything. It is reasonably priced and it allows us track a vehicle or buildings repair history.

I don't have any real complaints, I have to pay attention to follow the updates, I don't thing we use all of the features so there is probably a lot of stuff I don't know, are there recorded user webinars?

Victor P.
Property Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for improving customer service.

Kommentare: Keeps our work orders from getting lost in the paperwork. Don't like the inventory portion, would also like to turn off certain functions of the software. To me it's getting "bloated" with alot of functions that don't seem functional.

We just use the work orders and PM's. Very easy to use these portions of the software. Our maintenance crew finds the software very functional as well. Keeps our work orders in front of us.

I don't like all the other stuff they pack into this software, would be nice if these other options could be turned off. Would like the inventory part to work better but I guess we are the only ones. Overall, good for the price.

William S.
Carpenter in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Speed and efficiency

Kommentare: Works well but sometime freezes up and you have to power down and reboot plus I’ve forgotten my password at times so the process gets extended longer.

The ability to input data and reduce paperwork but the amount of time wasted in moving between various screens is unreal , if there was a screen for just staff with all the work order numbers you could input at the end of the day each workorder’s time spent without going back and forth thru each screen to access the staff screen for that work order , this would save a ton of time and money plus frustration.

Explained above! How it could be more effective

Jerry D.
Director of Building Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Maxpanda has made my life much easier

Kommentare: We operate a multi-facility, multi-location campus and Maxpanda allows me to maintain all equipment and facilities with record of all repairs, failures, end-of-life, etc. This package is an exceptional value.

This software captures all the pertinent information I need as a Facility Director. I can track the work being done, hours associated with it along with a history of all the equipment and facility repairs. You can't find a package that is loaded with so many features for the price.

I would like to track actual vehicle repairs and such without having to rename or program certain aspects to make it work for me.

John F.
System Control Manager in UK
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Application

Kommentare: Have been using Maxpanda for a few years now and the software gets better every single month. The only thing stopping me giving it the full 5 stars across the board is that there are a few features that are still not quite ready but which I know are on the way.

Very cost effective compared to other software. Great customer service. Software development is constant and rapid so no hanging around for a year waiting for new features.

No purchase order module (although I know this is being worked on for release shortly).

Antwort von Maxpanda Software

Awesome review John! Thanks a bunch. And yes, the PO module is on it's way by the end of the fall.

Jordan J.
Facility Administrator in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Organization but it takes time

5 letztes Jahr

This software allows my facility to track all work orders to ensure completion. It helps hold employees accountable because work orders are assigned to individuals. Having desktop and applications for mobile devices ensure that all users can access the program.

Using the software does take time. The program reverts back a screen when a selection is made and I have to click to get back to the screen to save more data. And the mobile app requires making sure the latest version is downloaded or all you get is a spinning circle.