Medical Office going 100% paperless

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Tomas G.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this product without any doubts to anyone looking for a complete and robust office automation product. My office is now 100% paperless and the staff are delighted with ease of use of the product. I usually do not endorse a product but SearchExpress has earned my respect. Anyone seeking further information about my experience, please contact me directly and I will share what I have done in automating our business.

Vorteile: I installed SearchExpress a year ago to Scan Medical reports. Just recently I started learning the full capability of this product. I started a project to get rid of some of the many forms that we use in our Medical diagnostic business. All of a sudden I was consumed with the many features that this product offers. I'm now in the final testing phase of implementing a complete work flow from the time the patients comes in through the door to the billing of the procedure. I have created Eforms for practically every paper that we use in the office. We practically have turned our center to 100% paperless. This product is the answer for any business in creating a smooth and efficient work flow.

Nachteile: The many rich features of this product are not easily identified. The technical support makes up for it though. Customer support is always there with answers and available literally 24/7.

Have been using SE for about 7 years and it has done exactly what we wanted.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Greg H.
IT Consultant

Kommentare: low cost, easy maintenance, great support.

Vorteile: The software is configurable for desired image type, easy to use and can run multiple separate databases for separate entities.

Nachteile: search results brings in a lot of results that do not pertain to the criteria. Would prefer to be able to remove viewing privileges for certain private databases

Best Product and very affordable

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Laura H.
CFO

Vorteile: This product was simple to set up and simple to use every day. Easy to access history for all our users and eliminates a lot of paper.

Nachteile: Have to pay attention when selecting vendors because sometimes it will jump to the next vendor on the list.

SearchExpress is a very powerful tool once you have invested the time to set it all up.

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
John V.
IT Manager

Kommentare: Increased speed and efficiency handling documents and converting to scanned documents over paper documents.

Vorteile: You can customize many aspects of the software, and if it's not doing what you need, the developers are pretty good at adding requested features if it improves the product.

Nachteile: It's a very complicated setup and not that intuitive. It takes a lot of time and training to get it going the way you want to use it in your organization.

Wonderful product and great customer service!

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Karen H.
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Several departments use this software daily. A variety of documents are scanned ranging from daily mail/correspondence to contracts/insurance. Those departments that deal with a lot of paper use SearchExpress to avoid having to file/store the paper. Others scan filed/stored documents because the software allows the user instant access and users can avoid searching through boxes for documentation that has been physically archived. The ability to create databases unique to the item(s) scanned is helpful. Users are very proactive in developing new databases. The tech support and service of this software is exceptional!

Vorteile: Great customer service

Nachteile: No negatives

Seriously Amazing

Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Jasmine M.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SearchExpress Document Management is seriously a life saver. I have no idea what I did before I was able to use this. It makes reviewing documents with such ease and I'm not stressing on finding anything.

Exceptional, affordable, and user friendly document management software for aircraft records.

Bewertet am 29.2.2016
Dave J.
Manager Aircraft Records

Kommentare: From the very beginning (five years later) Search Express software has exceeded our expectations in managing of our aircraft maintenance records. Very prompt with their customer service in getting us back on track especially if it's a self-induced issue on our part.
Extremely helpful in teaching us the fine points of virtual scanning and OCR functions of software.
Scanning 1.5 million images a year with a proven software such as Search Express has given us piece of mind in a highly regulatory field knowing our records are safe and easy to retrieve. Excellent document management software for maintaining aircraft maintenance records for any airline large or small.

Wonderful product and great customer service!

Bewertet am 18.11.2015
K H.

SearchExpress is full featured with excellent support and a great price point

Bewertet am 17.11.2015
Don M.

Kommentare: Jim Geer of SearchExpress offers a tremendous product that he continually improves. His support is in my experience, outstanding. SearchExpress competes favorably with software which is much more expensive. We have placed SearchExpress in many of my client sites and have yet to hear a complaint. Jim and his company, Executive Technologies, have also been very aware of the shift to mobile and have added features to SearchExpress which allow it to function very well on platforms including the iPad.

More for the money

Bewertet am 25.11.2015
Frank M.

Kommentare: I have used/sold SearchExpress for over 15 years., never had a bad experience. I have installed SX in large companies as well as very small, SX always fits the bill. Whether you need Forms Recognition with Data Extraction or just simple scan and index SX can handle the job. SX can be summed up in just a few words Stable, Affordable and Easy (to use).

Awesome Software!

Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Crystal M.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent and easy to use. As a teacher this definitely comes in handy.