Über Winpharm

Datascan bedient seit fast 40 Jahren unabhängige Apotheken. Kontaktiere das Unternehmen für weitere Informationen.

Erfahre mehr über Winpharm

I have no specific function or feature that I would say I dislike.

Bewertungen zu Winpharm

4,9
4,9
5,0

Winpharm hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Winpharm bereits verwendet?

Adam
Adam
Vice President and Clinical Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Program with Great Features!

Kommentare: Datascan is great because if there is a bug or if something doesn't work, the team addresses the problem quickly. They are responsive to input and feature requests for things that are specific to your pharmacy. It reflects the mindset that we have at our pharmacy - not a big operation where you are just a number, but an environment where the software people know you, your setup, and your needs.

It is evident that this software is made with the mindset of a pharmacist and the flow of a retail pharmacy. New features are consistently being unveiled that allow the program to evolve with the ever changing world of pharmacy, healthcare, and technology. The med sync is intuitive and the workflow delivery functions are a big help with our setup.

Sometimes there are bugs or features that may not work as imagined. But those are usually addressed within reason.

Bryan
President in USA

Wish we switched sooner!

Kommentare: Experience has been excellent. Very pleased with my decision. Customer service is TOP NOTCH. With my old software vendor, I was used to calling customer service and leaving a message that may have never been returned. DataScan's representatives are extremely knowledgeable and remote in to your system to fix the problem on the spot.

After switching from our previous software vendor, and after this "old dog" learning new tricks, I realized how much faster and easier it is to process prescriptions. Processing prescriptions is a breeze and it has freed up more time for other tasks during the day. The POS is easy to use and the mobile delivery option is of great use. There are MANY more functions of the software that we haven't even utilized yet.

We had implemented the new software about a year before DataScan went through a change in platform and programming. We had some difficulties with delivery/POS/dispensing system integration and communication, however, customer support was excellent in helping us to hammer out issues during the process. Most issues have been resolved and the system is working smoothly again.

Cyrena

No no no

Kommentare: System is old and dated. Coming from a cloud based system, this is a disaster. The words used to describe the actions don’t correlate for example, void means reverse from insurance. Things typed incorrectly remains on patient profile
Reports cannot be sorted by patient and plan
I’m a tech forward user and this is really like a 2000 program
Too many pop ups that you cannot turn off even though they sell you a customizable program

The trainers were nice but the software is archaic

Pop ups, words don’t match actions, reports not customizable . Server with power needed. Not cloud based. Have to use mouse. Errors remain in profile if you adjudicate before correcting, not really windows functions. The list goes on

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

The pharmacy owner leaving this review was a customer for less than 1 week. Upon our initial onsite training, the owner was rude, abusive, and already complaining about having to switch vendors. Her previous system had been sunset, forcing users to move to another software product. The owner also bashes a highly regarded competitor of ours in her review, while never even using their system. Our staff all the way to the top bent over backwards to help the pharmacy owner, but was only met with refusal to learn, negativity, and continued abuse. Customer was informed numerous times that we are not a cloud system, but chose to interpret this in her own way. Popups, reports, and numerous system settings are customizable, but without being open to learning the system you're never going to adjust. Her comments are purely inaccurate, and her overall lack of knowledge of how the system works is apparent.

Howard
Owner Pharmacist in USA

Datascan review

Kommentare: Excellent. Their staff is steady. They stay on top of the most current industry requirements

I love the customer service team. Problems are few and they are solved quickly

I wouldn’t be using them for 36 years if I had any major complaints

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your business for almost 4 decades. We appreciate you so much!

Charles
Owner Pharmacist in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Switching software in a pandemic

Kommentare: Great reporting capabilities, ease of use of the program overall, very user friendly

Having switched to Datascan in a pandemic year, the software made it much easier for us to coordinate prompt delivery and shipping of maintenance fills, especially of pediatric compounds. Many of our families with young children, either temporarily or permanently moved away during COVID, and being able to forecast and anticipate their prescription needs by clicking on "View Daily Rx Log" has tremendously helped. I also find the Patient Notes and E-Rx annotations extremely valuable in the context of filling compounded prescriptions that do not always come through clearly via e-prescribing. Adding and creating compounds [in Datascan’s software] is a breeze!

At first I thought the system froze too often but then realized that some of computers were still operating on Windows 7! PLEASE upgrade to Windows 10 Pro before you do anything

Jeffrey
Pharmacist/Owner in USA

Look no further!!!

Kommentare: I am from South Louisiana and we are very laid back and family oriented. When I first called up I spoke with Sarah. She was easy to talk with, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer any questions I had. In the first two months in business I am very impressed with the staff and highly recommend them. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!

What I loved most about this software was the ease of use. Also, anytime I had questions about something, I could call up right away and get someone on the phone. I was very impressed. The system has all the features that you are looking for in today's pharmacy world and I am still learning new features. This is truly an amazing system.

None at all and I have been using for 2 months now.

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

We are so happy you're a part of the Datascan fam! Our clients are always our number 1 priority and we look forward to working with you for many many years to come!

Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NYCO corp

Easy to navigate around many add on features to help work flow and give Exceptional customer service

Software is great and if any problems arise the team at Datascan is there for you . This make it hard to find things not to like

ALISA
owner in USA

Great Software!

Kommentare: It has been great!! We have a lot of unique needs between Retail and Long Term Care and DataScan has worked with us every step of the way.

Their willingness to listen to our needs, complete the tasks they were given, and support us when we need it!

DataScan is always improving their software to meet our needs, and listen to YOUR suggestion ideas on improvements

Clara

Datascan is excellent

Customer service and knowledgeable professionals always !

I am very happy with Datascan , i have had Datascan services for over 25 years .

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for trusting us with your business for over 2 decades! We appreciate you.

Shane
Manager in USA

Great Pharmacy Software

Winpharm is great and easy to use, the system works great and processes medications with ease on a daily basis.

I have no cons I can think of, great software, great people behind the software.

Christopher

Taconic Pharmacy

Kommentare: Datascan's winpharm system is without a doubt the easiest system I have ever used while still offering hundreds of different modifications and additions when/if needed. The staff and customer service level cannot be rivaled in my opinion either.

The various programs required in running a retail business with a pharmacy and integrated completely. Ease of use is amazing allowing new staff to be trained quickly.

I have no specific function or feature that I would say I dislike

Robert
Owner / RpH in Charge in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Datascan Our New Pharmacy Software Company

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was our first contact with Datascan. She provided us with all the necessary information needed for us to make the decision to go with Datascan. She became our contact person from the beginning and remains so today. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to answer our questions and address our concerns immediately (even after hours and weekend). Her calm and reassuring demeanor definitely was a plus in making this change to a new platform. We lean on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] often and she always responds to our satisfaction. If she is the example of what you can expect from Datascan, I would be confident to recommend this company to any pharmacy owner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets high marks from our company and deserves the praises.

Software is easy to use so the transition to Datascan was seamless. Very similar to the previous software we were using and Datascan was able to quickly make some adjustments we requested. These adjustments were essential and allowed for an efficient workflow. Has a variety of features that covers just about everything that a pharmacy software could.

Some changes were necessary but there was nothing that could not be addressed to our satisfaction.

Kenny
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WinPharm

Kommentare: great experience. Been with them forever. Ownership is always present and looking to enhance. great customer support

Ease of use. Customer service support. windows based. good integration between pos and pharmacy

Some POS features need to be enhanced. Rental of equipment

HIEU

DataScan-WinPharm

They have all the features that make a pharmacist life easier. They help set up your system the way you want to run your pharmacy. So easy to learn and use. Their helpdesk is so helpful and knowledgeable. I haven't met anyone at DataScan that isn't helpful or friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is honest and always willing to assist.

As I have mentioned in my pro comments. I have nothing negative to say about DataScan. You want customer care, look no further.

Henry
Owner / Pharmacist In Charge in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome baby with a Capital A!

Kommentare: I would select them again if I had the choice.

The ease of use with this system is great. All the bells and whistles one would need.

There isn’t really anything I dislike about the system. It does everything I need it to do.

Kim

WinPharm Review

The ease of use and backend support. It is easy to use and has all the necessary functionalities for the business to run efficiently.

It does what we need it to do, no issues.

Arlen

Review of datascan

Easy to use, simple and very user friendly. Great customer service

No cons. Nothing bad about this. There is nothing bad I can say about this software

Doug

Winpharm rocks

Ease of use. Efficient and reliable. It helps us to ensure accuracy

Nothing really to list here. Wimpharm covers all the bases.

MICHAEL
OWNER in USA

BEST SOFTWARE COMPANY TO WORK WITH

EASE OF USE, CLEAR AND CONCISE, FAST, TECH ASSISTANCE

NOT MUCH.

Gabriela
CPhT in USA

Great software!

What I like most about the software is the color coded legend bar that gives you the status of a prescription and additional details.

There is nothing I disliked about this software.

GAVRIEL
PHARMACIST/OWNER in USA

AMAZING SUPPORT STAFF

THE CREW THERE IS AMAZING, HELP US ASAP, NEVER GET A NO, THEY ALWAYS HAVE A SOLUTION FOR OUR PROBLEMS

William
Managing Pharmacist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Datascan's Winpharm gets a Big THUMBS UP!

Kommentare: In the ever changing world of independent pharmacy, you have to keep up with trends and demands not only to prosper, but to stay in business. Datascan has been our software provider for years, and we rely on them greatly to insure that we are using the best systems available to not only run our business, but to ensure patient safety, compliance, and better patient care. Datascan is easy to reach. We are on a first name basis with most of the staff and they are always just a phone call away to aid in any software issues and to mold to the changing demands of our business. I couldn't ask for better SERVICE from my software company, hands down. Datascan listens to me, and my needs. They are able, and willing to make adjustments within the Winpharm program that makes the best sense for our business, and teach me ways to even get more out of their program.

Lenny
Pharmacy Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Conversion to Datascan

User friendly and the conversion from Pharmaserv to Datascan was painless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the trainers where very good!

The system at times goes into a thinking mode.

Meir
Pharmacy Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Datascan is the key to our success!

Kommentare: We are a very busy retail pharmacy and Datascan is the key to our success! We have the pharmacy software, POS, delivery system and IVR. In the past, we had two other software vendors which did not meet our needs. The support team at Datascan is very helpful and knowledgeable. Datascan is up to date with the latest features and technology to help operate a pharmacy. Kevin, the owner is involved in the details and makes sure that we get the best service possible!

We have the pharmacy software, POS, delivery system and IVR. Great program! In short, it works!!!

Sorry. Don't have any cons.

Gabriel
President in USA

Great Product, Great Staff, Great Company

Medsync and Auto fill are the best I have seen. Winpharm is really easy to use even for my new staff. Winpharm is just what we need in our growing pharmacy operations. It is truly the best