Über Winpharm

Datascan bedient seit fast 40 Jahren unabhängige Apotheken. Kontaktiere das Unternehmen für weitere Informationen.

Erfahre mehr über Winpharm

I have no specific function or feature that I would say I dislike.

Bewertungen zu Winpharm

4,9
4,9
5,0

Winpharm hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 150 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Winpharm bereits verwendet?

Adam
Adam
Vice President and Clinical Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Program with Great Features!

Kommentare: Datascan is great because if there is a bug or if something doesn't work, the team addresses the problem quickly. They are responsive to input and feature requests for things that are specific to your pharmacy. It reflects the mindset that we have at our pharmacy - not a big operation where you are just a number, but an environment where the software people know you, your setup, and your needs.

It is evident that this software is made with the mindset of a pharmacist and the flow of a retail pharmacy. New features are consistently being unveiled that allow the program to evolve with the ever changing world of pharmacy, healthcare, and technology. The med sync is intuitive and the workflow delivery functions are a big help with our setup.

Sometimes there are bugs or features that may not work as imagined. But those are usually addressed within reason.

Bryan
President in USA

Wish we switched sooner!

Kommentare: Experience has been excellent. Very pleased with my decision. Customer service is TOP NOTCH. With my old software vendor, I was used to calling customer service and leaving a message that may have never been returned. DataScan's representatives are extremely knowledgeable and remote in to your system to fix the problem on the spot.

After switching from our previous software vendor, and after this "old dog" learning new tricks, I realized how much faster and easier it is to process prescriptions. Processing prescriptions is a breeze and it has freed up more time for other tasks during the day. The POS is easy to use and the mobile delivery option is of great use. There are MANY more functions of the software that we haven't even utilized yet.

We had implemented the new software about a year before DataScan went through a change in platform and programming. We had some difficulties with delivery/POS/dispensing system integration and communication, however, customer support was excellent in helping us to hammer out issues during the process. Most issues have been resolved and the system is working smoothly again.

Alisa
OWNER in USA

PHARMACYOWNER

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent Service, would recommend to everyone. Great product for our pharmacy

It is user friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

There is not a thing we don't like!! We like everything!

Cyrena

No no no

Kommentare: System is old and dated. Coming from a cloud based system, this is a disaster. The words used to describe the actions don’t correlate for example, void means reverse from insurance. Things typed incorrectly remains on patient profile
Reports cannot be sorted by patient and plan
I’m a tech forward user and this is really like a 2000 program
Too many pop ups that you cannot turn off even though they sell you a customizable program

The trainers were nice but the software is archaic

Pop ups, words don’t match actions, reports not customizable . Server with power needed. Not cloud based. Have to use mouse. Errors remain in profile if you adjudicate before correcting, not really windows functions. The list goes on

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

The pharmacy owner leaving this review was a customer for less than 1 week. Upon our initial onsite training, the owner was rude, abusive, and already complaining about having to switch vendors. Her previous system had been sunset, forcing users to move to another software product. The owner also bashes a highly regarded competitor of ours in her review, while never even using their system. Our staff all the way to the top bent over backwards to help the pharmacy owner, but was only met with refusal to learn, negativity, and continued abuse. Customer was informed numerous times that we are not a cloud system, but chose to interpret this in her own way. Popups, reports, and numerous system settings are customizable, but without being open to learning the system you're never going to adjust. Her comments are purely inaccurate, and her overall lack of knowledge of how the system works is apparent.

DR VINCENT
PHARMACIST in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Again, very satisfied, keep up the good work, system and crew make it all work, thank you!

Simplicity of use, and great technical support. Awesome crew, always very helpful - [sensitive content hidden], and if I missed out any name(s), the blame is on me.... really nice team!!! p.s. Your after-hours service is very nice!!!

Keep up the good work, I see notices from [sensitive content hidden] often informing customers of new systems upgrade, or in the pipeline, thank you.

Charles
Owner Pharmacist in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Switching software in a pandemic

Kommentare: Great reporting capabilities, ease of use of the program overall, very user friendly

Having switched to Datascan in a pandemic year, the software made it much easier for us to coordinate prompt delivery and shipping of maintenance fills, especially of pediatric compounds. Many of our families with young children, either temporarily or permanently moved away during COVID, and being able to forecast and anticipate their prescription needs by clicking on "View Daily Rx Log" has tremendously helped. I also find the Patient Notes and E-Rx annotations extremely valuable in the context of filling compounded prescriptions that do not always come through clearly via e-prescribing. Adding and creating compounds [in Datascan’s software] is a breeze!

At first I thought the system froze too often but then realized that some of computers were still operating on Windows 7! PLEASE upgrade to Windows 10 Pro before you do anything

Jeffrey
Pharmacist/Owner in USA

Look no further!!!

Kommentare: I am from South Louisiana and we are very laid back and family oriented. When I first called up I spoke with Sarah. She was easy to talk with, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer any questions I had. In the first two months in business I am very impressed with the staff and highly recommend them. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!

What I loved most about this software was the ease of use. Also, anytime I had questions about something, I could call up right away and get someone on the phone. I was very impressed. The system has all the features that you are looking for in today's pharmacy world and I am still learning new features. This is truly an amazing system.

None at all and I have been using for 2 months now.

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

We are so happy you're a part of the Datascan fam! Our clients are always our number 1 priority and we look forward to working with you for many many years to come!

Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NYCO corp

Easy to navigate around many add on features to help work flow and give Exceptional customer service

Software is great and if any problems arise the team at Datascan is there for you . This make it hard to find things not to like

Tony
Pharmacist-Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Winpharm review

Kommentare: I have been a client for 37 years, they treat their clients the way I have treated mine, emphasis always on customer service.

Very user friendly, constantly updated, excellent integration between Pharmacy and POS. Customer service has always been first and foremost.

No complaints. Any issues I have ever had were always addressed and taken care of quickly.

Shane
Manager in USA

Great Pharmacy Software

Winpharm is great and easy to use, the system works great and processes medications with ease on a daily basis.

I have no cons I can think of, great software, great people behind the software.

ENRIQUE
Assistan Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is the best of "ALL" customer service that I have used.

Kommentare: ability to process patients medications.

ease of use.

Sig coding , takes a long time to remember them, other softwares just start typing and give you options to finish the doctor's instructions . Lack of financial reporting, I would like the ability to make reporting most profitable medications, medications that are not moving, monthly, quarterly and yearly profit reports.

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

The system does have quite a few financial based reports in the system. Some profit tracking is done under drug reporting. Please contact our support team and they can walk you through this.

Doug
CIO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Winpharm from an IT perspective!

Kommentare: In 30 years of computer experience and decades in IT, I seldom get my money's worth over time. Eventually great companies make cumbersome changes. Sometimes to the extent their products become clumsy, incompatible or old-fashioned. Not so with Datascan. In almost 4 years using Datascan Pharmacy Software I have never been let down or disappointed. Being on opposite sides of the US, I presumed there would be time difference constraints for service that would certainly interrupt my business flow. Unacceptable to my Pharmacy.

Much to my delight, their team was far beyond competent, expedient and able to handle every aspect of the remote installation and configuration without a hitch. All upgrades, maintenance were streamlined for us by their efficient remote service.
To my knowledge, Tumalo Pharmacy staff is, and has always been, walked through step-by-step any IT or upgrade issue by a competent, knowledable and courteous Customer Service person. Datascan has always been able to remotely fix all problems (very few) remotely the same day.
I have seen them work and they will accommodate your network configuration not only stand-alone PC's.
They can work with all versions of Windows platforms and thoroughly understand configuration of Windows by manipulating DOS commands (a lost art these days). They understood the security concerns of our IT group and respected all HIPAA and compliance standards we brought forth. They successfully configure all the peripheral gear and invoice format changes we've thrown at them. I am satisfied and proud to use Datascan. Thanks Kevin Minassian for making a state-of-the-art, reliable, user friendly product. Sincerely thank you,
Doug Forbes
Dark Horse Security Consulting
Tumalo Pharmacy
Bend, Oregon

darrell
dispensary supervisor in USA

Customer for ten years.... very pleased with the software and impressed with with support personnel

ease of training some one new as to have everyone on the same page. The ability to track refills, insurance payments and inventory

there seems to be more pop up screens with warnings than there used to be which takes focus off the script and slows the whole process down

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

Please call our offices to go over the 'pop up's'. Many are options, pre-edits, to protect you, but can be turned on/off in the "My Store Options" page. Thank you for the kind words.

PHARMACIST in USA

VERY SATISFIED PHARMACY

Kommentare: MY PHARMACY HAS DEVELOPED A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH DATASCAN. I AM THANKFUL THAT I DECIDED TO HAVE DATASCAN AS A PARTNER WITH MY PHARMACY

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY EASY TO USE. I CAN CALL DATASCAN AND THEY CAN FIX MY LABELS, CHANGE MY SETTINGS, AND HELP ME WITH SETTING UP INS.

I DON'T USE OUT OF STOCK OPTIONS. I DON'T USE SHORT FILL OPTIONS

JEFF
RPH, VP in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I HAVE BEEN WITH DATASCAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST SOFTWARE PROVIDER IN USA!!

Kommentare: GREAT VALUE UPTO DATE OPERATING SYSTEM

CUSTOMER SERVICE IN SECOND TO NONE!! GREAT PROGRESSIVE PROGRAMS, UP TO DATE SERVICES FOR PATIENTS, MTM, PROCESSING E-VOUCHERS

TOO MANY OPERATING SYSTEMS IN SERVICE. MANY SYSTEMS IN THE FIELD ARE NOT UPDATED SO THAT EVERY CUSTOMER IS USING THE SAME PROGRAM

Alice
MANAGER/OWNER in USA

AWESOME

Kommentare: EASY TO USE AND TRAIN WITH. THE PHARMACY OPERATION COULD MANAGED BY JUST ONE EMPLOYEE.

EASE OF USE AND SIMPLICITY- ABLE TO PULL PATIENT'S INSURANCE INFORMATION FROM ONLINE. GREAT TECHNICAL SUPPORT AT ANYTIME. EASY TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES WITHOUT HASSLE

WINPHARM ICON DISAPPEARING FROM THE DESK TOP OR NOT WORKING AT TIMES. OVERALL I AM SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I'M GETTING AT THE MOMENT.

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

The icon disappearing is a connectivity issue related to your network and Windows. We can offer some troubleshooting options that can help eliminate this problem from happening. Please call into support anytime and we will be more than happy to assist!

aaron
PRESIDENT in USA

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Kommentare: QUICK, EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

USER FRIENDLY PROCEDURES WITH MANY EASY AND QUICK SHORT CUTS WHICH SPEED UP TYPING TIME. IF ANY QUESTIONS COME UP THEY ARE DEALT WITH VERY VERY QUICKLY, PROFESSIONALLY, AND CAURTEOUSLY.

Maria
BOOK KEEPER in USA

Review

It is easy to navigate and encompasses pharmacy, pos and workflow in one.

Overall the software covers all the needs our pharmacy has.

James
Management in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works perfectly, best pharmacy software around

Ease of use, great support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No real problems, they keep everything updated pretty regularly

JR
Director of IT in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Support and Quality

The support staff is very responsive to requests. The entire team is friendly and professional. Thanks!

MICHAEL
SP-RPh/CFO

WINPHARM, ON A 5 STAR SCALE THESE GUYS GET 10 STARS FROM US

Kommentare: The technical support/customer service is number 1 as far as I'm concerned and compared to other software vendors that I've dealt with over a 17 year span. The techs are polite, friendly, and answer the phones in seconds. 99.5% of issues are resolved the same day within hours, the other 0.5% the following day. I should note that I have been a satisfied Datascan customer for over 10 years and they make improvements to the software constantly. I think that the Winpharm program is excellent in it's layout, ease of use, and dependability. People who have never worked with Winpharm learn the software pretty quickly. The program updates automatically, so it's always up to date and that makes my life easier. In our store Winpharm is linked with the POS, also from Datascan, and gives us additional features that make the everyday tasks a snap, or a click, such as viewing which Rx's were picked up and customer signatures. -Pros:
*Speed of Rx filling process and ease of use.
*Stable Platform.
*Datascan Staff.
*Price.
-Cons:
*Can't think of anything right now
-Overall:
*Great Program
*Highly Recommended

Hamid

Excellent Pharmacy Software

Kommentare: Overall it has been great. They have professionals who are knowledgeable, available, pick up the phone, and work very hard to solve problems or to answer your questions.

It is reliable and easy to use. Training time was minimal.

Only one background color to work with. Nothing major, just preference.

Mark
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very easy to use for basics of filling and refilling rx's

Kommentare: Does everything I need it to do and probably a lot more that I don't take advantage of mostly due to lack of time to learn. Recently, update videos are available which will work out better than being on the phone and getting constantly interrupted. A con would be that whenever there is a major update, I need to close down my system during business hours so the system can update. It usually takes longer than estimated and backs us up when we can finally resume. I wish the updates could be done overnight so as not to interrupt our workflow. (This is not a frequent occurrence).

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

Automatic updates that can be scheduled when you want will be coming out soon. We will be among the first vendors to offer a program like this.

Paula

Datascan Review

Kommentare: Pros: Very easy to use and customer friendly. Data can be entered and processed in under a minute if patient is already registered. Con: Updates usually means improvement, and it should be made available to everyone without having to ask. Overall: I really like the overall ease of use and would recommend it.

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

Our smaller updates are given out automatically, but the larger ones where file structures change and there are a lot of changes, we place into a strict 30 day beta test mode. Once it becomes available for everyone else we release the news in our monthly newsletter and as clients call in we do our best to remind them if they have an older version. Thank you for your feedback.

CHRISTIAN
PRESIDENT/PHARMACIST IN CHARGE

DATASCAN PHARMACY SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: We have been in business for about one year. Datascan is the software that we chose after reviewing other available softwares in the market. Our experience with DataScan has been exceptional to say the least. The software is user friendly with a lot of functionality that is available to use as our business grows. The technical assistance provided is tremendous. I am not looking any further for another software provider. I strongly recommend this company. It is the best buy for your money, compared to competitors! Love you DataScan team, continue with the awesome job you all do.