Über Winpharm

Datascan bedient seit fast 40 Jahren unabhängige Apotheken. Kontaktiere das Unternehmen für weitere Informationen.

Erfahre mehr über Winpharm

Bewertungen zu Winpharm

4,9
4,9
5,0

Winpharm hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Winpharm bereits verwendet?

Adam A.
Adam A.
Vice President and Clinical Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Program with Great Features!

Kommentare: Datascan is great because if there is a bug or if something doesn't work, the team addresses the problem quickly. They are responsive to input and feature requests for things that are specific to your pharmacy. It reflects the mindset that we have at our pharmacy - not a big operation where you are just a number, but an environment where the software people know you, your setup, and your needs.

It is evident that this software is made with the mindset of a pharmacist and the flow of a retail pharmacy. New features are consistently being unveiled that allow the program to evolve with the ever changing world of pharmacy, healthcare, and technology. The med sync is intuitive and the workflow delivery functions are a big help with our setup.

Sometimes there are bugs or features that may not work as imagined. But those are usually addressed within reason.

Bryan P.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unrivaled customer service from an independent company

Kommentare: I decided to go with DataScan because they are a family owned independent company, the same as my business. We strive to provide the best, most family oriented customer service around. I have received nothing but the same from DataScan. EVERY technician (and I think I have spoken to them all) has been super attentive, interested in answering my questions, and QUICK to solve any issues. I could not be more pleased with my selection.

Very easy to learn from the start. Many functions and options at no additional cost that streamline our daily flow and make us more attractive to our customers.

Not so much a problem with the software as it is with the operator. Some processing functions seemed frustrating at the very start (day one of the conversion). I didn't like the ability to process a paid claim and yet not receive a label - my old system had so many hard stops it was impossible to escape out of a paid or even unpaid claim and either result would end up in a label being printed. Every system has its own nuances and I just wasn't used to "this way". Week 2 was easier than Week 1... Week 3 was downright comfortable.

Mark F.
Member in USA

WinPharm

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The simplicity of the software allows for much faster processing time of prescriptions. Very user friendly system that can be customized to the needs of the pharmacy. The support team is great as well and really work with the pharmacy to resolve any issues or make improvements to the software.

Overall the software works really well and don't have any complaints

Cyrena J.

No no no

Kommentare: System is old and dated. Coming from a cloud based system, this is a disaster. The words used to describe the actions don’t correlate for example, void means reverse from insurance. Things typed incorrectly remains on patient profile
Reports cannot be sorted by patient and plan
I’m a tech forward user and this is really like a 2000 program
Too many pop ups that you cannot turn off even though they sell you a customizable program

The trainers were nice but the software is archaic

Pop ups, words don’t match actions, reports not customizable . Server with power needed. Not cloud based. Have to use mouse. Errors remain in profile if you adjudicate before correcting, not really windows functions. The list goes on

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

vor 3 Monaten

The pharmacy owner leaving this review was a customer for less than 1 week. Upon our initial onsite training, the owner was rude, abusive, and already complaining about having to switch vendors. Her previous system had been sunset, forcing users to move to another software product. The owner also bashes a highly regarded competitor of ours in her review, while never even using their system. Our staff all the way to the top bent over backwards to help the pharmacy owner, but was only met with refusal to learn, negativity, and continued abuse. Customer was informed numerous times that we are not a cloud system, but chose to interpret this in her own way. Popups, reports, and numerous system settings are customizable, but without being open to learning the system you're never going to adjust. Her comments are purely inaccurate, and her overall lack of knowledge of how the system works is apparent.

James V.
Management in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Works perfectly, best pharmacy software around

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Ease of use, great support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No real problems, they keep everything updated pretty regularly

Charles T.
Owner Pharmacist in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Switching software in a pandemic

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great reporting capabilities, ease of use of the program overall, very user friendly

Having switched to Datascan in a pandemic year, the software made it much easier for us to coordinate prompt delivery and shipping of maintenance fills, especially of pediatric compounds. Many of our families with young children, either temporarily or permanently moved away during COVID, and being able to forecast and anticipate their prescription needs by clicking on "View Daily Rx Log" has tremendously helped. I also find the Patient Notes and E-Rx annotations extremely valuable in the context of filling compounded prescriptions that do not always come through clearly via e-prescribing. Adding and creating compounds [in Datascan’s software] is a breeze!

At first I thought the system froze too often but then realized that some of computers were still operating on Windows 7! PLEASE upgrade to Windows 10 Pro before you do anything

Jeffrey R.
Pharmacist/Owner in USA

Look no further!!!

Kommentare: I am from South Louisiana and we are very laid back and family oriented. When I first called up I spoke with Sarah. She was easy to talk with, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer any questions I had. In the first two months in business I am very impressed with the staff and highly recommend them. Give them a shot, you wont regret it!

What I loved most about this software was the ease of use. Also, anytime I had questions about something, I could call up right away and get someone on the phone. I was very impressed. The system has all the features that you are looking for in today's pharmacy world and I am still learning new features. This is truly an amazing system.

None at all and I have been using for 2 months now.

Antwort von Datascan Pharmacy Software

We are so happy you're a part of the Datascan fam! Our clients are always our number 1 priority and we look forward to working with you for many many years to come!

Alisa S.
owner in USA

Great Software!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been great!! We have a lot of unique needs between Retail and Long Term Care and DataScan has worked with us every step of the way.

Their willingness to listen to our needs, complete the tasks they were given, and support us when we need it!

DataScan is always improving their software to meet our needs, and listen to YOUR suggestion ideas on improvements

Mae M.
Chief Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best platform around!

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Inventory management is much easier and saves a lot of time and energy with Winpharm.

The dashboard is extremely useful. All staff members can easily monitor the dashboards to see which queues need to be worked on. With early preparation, our transition was pretty smooth. Another feature we like is our ability to message the doctors for new or refill prescriptions.

I am not a fan of windows based software. It is more efficient to use software that does not require windows or using a mouse.

Lenny S.
Pharmacy Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Conversion to Datascan

User friendly and the conversion from Pharmaserv to Datascan was painless. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the trainers where very good!

The system at times goes into a thinking mode.

Russell S.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Pharmacy Software on the Market

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great overall Pharmacy software on the market friendly staff always ready to help and problem solve when we have a new issue like Vaccine Billing or Covid-19 Testing Billing issues

You are treated like a person someone always picks up the phone when you call for service and you dont spend 30min on hold or waiting for a call back

Hard for employees to work remote from Home

Lateef O.

Converting to Datascan (Winpharm) was a smart move

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When we provide immunization services, we can print out a formatted statement to fax to the doctors, informing them of what services that have been provided.
Winpharm is a very user friendly system that anyone can master within a very short period of time.

Without compromising on quality, this system is so affordable! The savings that we are realizing from using Winpharm is tremendous. The system is also very user-friendly. All the icons are on the desktop, and you can choose what you want to do without worrying about layers of pages to get to what you need. The work flow is very simple and very easy to master. I like the fact that I can electronically fax refill requests to physicians. The help desk is always very helpful. Another unique feature of the Winpharm system is that it can be customized to meet specific store needs. In other words, it is not a one-size-fits-all system. I would recommend this system for any pharmacy wanting to save money, without compromising on quality.

On the Vaccine Administration print out, the patient's date of birth is missing. I am sure that this can be easily fixed.

Mike W.
Pharmacist/owner in USA

Switched to Datascan 2 years ago

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with our hardware and software through Datascan. Refill management, automatic faxes/emails to dr's. Ability to run reports to check on the financial side of the business. Everything is pretty easy to use, and if you can't find it, tech support is usually quick and responsive.

We were running an old DOS based system that had been bought and sold 3 times in the previous 10 years. When looking for a new system we vetted and Demo'ed at least 10 systems, narrowed it down to 3. Datascan offered the best combination of functionality, pricing, ease of use, aesthetics, and service. Very easy system to use, same service technicians on the phone when issues arise, and if you email the owner of the company he will answer you personally.

We haven't encountered any longstanding issues, sometimes an update will make an unintended change, but those seem to be few and far between, and fixed right away.

Nishant B.
Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature rich application

Kommentare: The software does it is supposed to. Runs without hiccups or interruptions. The people behind the scenes are very professional and a delight to work with.

The best part of running this software is the people and philosophy they carry. From sales, onboarding, engineering, billing to support departments, all of the teams are very helpful. They genuinely want to figure out ways to assist and make the application adapt to business needs. We have engaged with Winpharm on several occasions looking for assistance or ideas for change. Once we are set in workflow, the software cruises on auto-pilot. No issues or need for constant engagement.

The experience has been great. No concerns or complaints. They are busy helping so many clients that sometimes things can take time but they are also very good about prioritizing key items to avoid delays.

Gineta L.
pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Would like some more windows.

It's simple to use and straightforward. It is geared towards pharmacist unlike other products that also have nursing department options incorporated which make them bulky. Getting in touch with the helpdesk is super easy. Much appreciated.

Not enough windows. Would like to be able to work on more than one patient at a time. Would also like additional report options.

Antwort von Datascan

Gineta, you are able to work on multiple patients at one time. Please call into support so we can show you the way to do this. We also have tons of report options available-- each of which has filterable options to help customize the report. If you're looking for something more specific please reach out to support and we can assist you.

Andrew P.
Owner/Supervising Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Pharmacy Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great integration with vaccine reporting which is really coming in handy right now during the COVID-19 pandemic

Very customizable to your business, the IT team is always willing to work with you and help you implement features of the software. Very powerful software that can really do a lot and provides options that are useful weather you are filling 100 scripts a day or 1000.

Sometimes too many clicks. i.e. I always get tripped up when typing a new script for e-prescribe, the software will alert you that their is an older RX with refills still, or that the script is too soon to fill, or both.

Brian M.
Owner/Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service from smaller company

Ease of use, frequent updates, very affordable compared to the competition. On site training and installation included in cost. Problems usually fixed within minutes of calling. Windows based, so keeps hardware costs down. Highly recommended!

Somewhat buggy, but most issues solved quickly. Doesn't play well with Windows 10. Some service technicians are better than others - often quality of service depends on who answers the phone

Antwort von Datascan

Brian --- we are unaware of any issues with windows 10 what so ever. We have hundreds of systems out there working very well --so if your experiencing problems, please contact Brian in our offices and go over them. The system should not be 'buggy' at all unless it has to do with custom program changes that are being beta tested in a live environment.

Enrique C.
Assistan Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is the best of "ALL" customer service that I have used.

Kommentare: ability to process patients medications.

ease of use.

Sig coding , takes a long time to remember them, other softwares just start typing and give you options to finish the doctor's instructions . Lack of financial reporting, I would like the ability to make reporting most profitable medications, medications that are not moving, monthly, quarterly and yearly profit reports.

Antwort von Datascan

The system does have quite a few financial based reports in the system. Some profit tracking is done under drug reporting. Please contact our support team and they can walk you through this.

Ed Z.
Pharmacist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Pharmacy Software

Kommentare: I loved my experience especially with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She is an awesome and definitely is focused on making her clients happy!!

I love the functionality and ease of use! This program feels like it was built custom for my pharmacy because it has numerous features that do not cost an arm and a leg. They also have great service in their call center to trouble shoot your problems.

Although it has plenty of modern features the program just doesn’t look as appealing as it operates!

Doug F.
CIO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Winpharm from an IT perspective!

Kommentare: In 30 years of computer experience and decades in IT, I seldom get my money's worth over time. Eventually great companies make cumbersome changes. Sometimes to the extent their products become clumsy, incompatible or old-fashioned. Not so with Datascan. In almost 4 years using Datascan Pharmacy Software I have never been let down or disappointed. Being on opposite sides of the US, I presumed there would be time difference constraints for service that would certainly interrupt my business flow. Unacceptable to my Pharmacy.

Much to my delight, their team was far beyond competent, expedient and able to handle every aspect of the remote installation and configuration without a hitch. All upgrades, maintenance were streamlined for us by their efficient remote service.
To my knowledge, Tumalo Pharmacy staff is, and has always been, walked through step-by-step any IT or upgrade issue by a competent, knowledable and courteous Customer Service person. Datascan has always been able to remotely fix all problems (very few) remotely the same day.
I have seen them work and they will accommodate your network configuration not only stand-alone PC's.
They can work with all versions of Windows platforms and thoroughly understand configuration of Windows by manipulating DOS commands (a lost art these days). They understood the security concerns of our IT group and respected all HIPAA and compliance standards we brought forth. They successfully configure all the peripheral gear and invoice format changes we've thrown at them. I am satisfied and proud to use Datascan. Thanks Kevin Minassian for making a state-of-the-art, reliable, user friendly product. Sincerely thank you,
Doug Forbes
Dark Horse Security Consulting
Tumalo Pharmacy
Bend, Oregon

Robert D.
Owner / RpH in Charge in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Datascan Our New Pharmacy Software Company

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was our first contact with Datascan. She provided us with all the necessary information needed for us to make the decision to go with Datascan. She became our contact person from the beginning and remains so today. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to answer our questions and address our concerns immediately (even after hours and weekend). Her calm and reassuring demeanor definitely was a plus in making this change to a new platform. We lean on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] often and she always responds to our satisfaction. If she is the example of what you can expect from Datascan, I would be confident to recommend this company to any pharmacy owner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gets high marks from our company and deserves the praises.

Software is easy to use so the transition to Datascan was seamless. Very similar to the previous software we were using and Datascan was able to quickly make some adjustments we requested. These adjustments were essential and allowed for an efficient workflow. Has a variety of features that covers just about everything that a pharmacy software could.

Some changes were necessary but there was nothing that could not be addressed to our satisfaction.

Alberto L.
Supervising Pharmacist in USA

Great Team

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been great. DataScan has assembled a professional and courteous team that is willing to go above and beyond to make our business thrive.

We changed our pharmacy operating system from a very user unfriendly system to DataScan. We have a good mix of employees that have used a variety of software systems and we all agreed that DataScan would work best for our needs. The speed and accuracy of the system are above our expectations, and the personalized responses that we have received from the Datascan Team have been unsurpassed. I would highly recommend DataScan to anyone looking for a new system or looking to upgrade an existing system.

I would like to see a more robust inventory system.

Darrell C.
dispensary supervisor in USA

Customer for ten years.... very pleased with the software and impressed with with support personnel

ease of training some one new as to have everyone on the same page. The ability to track refills, insurance payments and inventory

there seems to be more pop up screens with warnings than there used to be which takes focus off the script and slows the whole process down

Antwort von Datascan

Please call our offices to go over the 'pop up's'. Many are options, pre-edits, to protect you, but can be turned on/off in the "My Store Options" page. Thank you for the kind words.

David L.
PHARMACIST in USA

VERY SATISFIED PHARMACY

Kommentare: MY PHARMACY HAS DEVELOPED A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH DATASCAN. I AM THANKFUL THAT I DECIDED TO HAVE DATASCAN AS A PARTNER WITH MY PHARMACY

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY EASY TO USE. I CAN CALL DATASCAN AND THEY CAN FIX MY LABELS, CHANGE MY SETTINGS, AND HELP ME WITH SETTING UP INS.

I DON'T USE OUT OF STOCK OPTIONS. I DON'T USE SHORT FILL OPTIONS

Kerri R.
PIC, owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Winpharm is the easy part of running a pharmacy!

Kommentare: I am extremely satisfied with our choice of Winpharm as our pharmacy software vendor. I have been a pharmacist for 30 years and used to work as a relief "travelling" pharmacist for many different companies. I have had experience with almost all the big vendors out there. When I decided to open my own independent pharmacy over 3 years ago, I found Winpharm to be my number one choice after comparing multiple other vendors. I was able to talk with the company president, Kevin, who devoted his personal time to make sure all of my questions were answered. Being on the west coast, in Oregon, I was concerned about the long distance and difference in time zones, however those concerns never even came up. We have gotten excellent customer service and every issue is usually resolved in one phone call. I am forever grateful for choosing Winpharm/Datascan! Not only do we save money every month, we can and will add new services as our business continues to grow, including the POS system and other options that will help streamline our workflow and paperwork. The Winpharm software program is the most user-friendly system I have ever used, being window's based. I also love the ease of billing 3rd party insurance and a simple procedure to coordinate benefits for patients with more than one insurance. It was easy to learn how to use and also easy to train technicians to be self-sufficient in a short time. If I were starting over today, I wouldn't change anything and continue to be completely satisfied with Winpharm!