Über Teamwork

Die Projektmanagement-App für Profis. Die stärkste und einfache Art und Weise, mit Deinem Team zusammenzuarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Teamwork

Integration with other apps / software. Ease of use for team members.

The CRM is pretty bad at the moment. Needs quite a bit of work.

Bewertungen zu Teamwork

Teamwork hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 706 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teamwork bereits verwendet?

Brett G.
Brett G.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Productivity in full effect

Teamwork is great for not only a team of people, but for the individual user as well. I run a small accounting business and I'm my only employee. Teamwork allows me to set up tasks and projects that are both one-off tasks and regularly reoccurring tasks. As I check off the tasks that need to be done today, I can look forward to the rest of the week and get a good reminder of what is coming up. It also allows me to invite clients into the tasks so they can see the status of where I am at in a project we have agreed upon. They can upload documents, make comments. I can use a basic time-tracking tool to make sure I'm not estimating my time spent incorrectly. The extra time I have to spend upfront to get the tasks and templates created is well worth the time when a new client comes along. I don't have to recreate the wheel, or think extra hard at remember what I did last time. I can simply apply a template of tasks for any given project that is needed and we are set and rolling! This is one of the best tools I've discovered for running my practice.

For tasks that are set as reoccurring, their display of the tasks isn't the best. I click the task as complete and it immediately populates the next instance of that task right below the one I completed. I have to pay special attention to the tasks for this reason when checking stuff off. I have often checked the next month's task off after clearing the current one. When I uncheck the following month's task as actually not completed, it does not remember the future events that were created, thus making my task list look much larger than it actually is.

Antwort von Teamwork.com

Hi there, Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. Kind regards, Nancy at Teamwork.

COO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Teamwork Helps with Project Management and Keep Us on Track

Kommentare: Overall the product is great! It integrates with our time software where we invoice our clients pretty seamlessly. The setup does take a while but once you have everything setup correctly you can easily manage the time of each of your employees and each project. It is great to keep everything all in one place for each and every project.

I like the fact that each project has so many ways to add information to each account. There is an overview tab where you can see the overall health of the project from one screen, and tabs where you can add Tasks, Milestones, Messages, Files, Notes, Links and even Comments for each project in the system.

It takes a very long time to get everything setup. There is so much to learn about the setup of the product and the free trial is not long enough to set up everything correctly from start to finish.

Antwort von Teamwork.com

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Teamwork. Our product team will be delighted to hear the feedback - 5 stars all round! On-boarding issues? We have this covered! We just released on-boarding templates so now we have a sample project within the trial setup, based on what works best for your business. If you should ever need assistance, our Super Support team are on hand 24/7 for any and all issues! You can catch them at support@teamwork.com :) Have a nice day, Nancy at Teamwork :)

Calin B.
Owner in Rumänien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good project management SAAS for agencies and service providers

5 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very good platform for project management. I use it for more than 8 years. I used it in a marketing agency and now I use it for a e-learning /training & consulting business.

I like the time tracking and the fact that I can easily set new tasks, follow the task implementation, have meetings based on everything set on the platform.

I still use other tools of simple to-do lists, but for real project management I have everything covered with this platform. I think that maybe more reporting options could be useful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello, Basecamp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Teamwork is very good at time tracking, following tasks implementation, and project management.

Communications Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not as good as other PM software

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It's got a great way to visualize task completion, and the tagging system is nice as well.

The task tracking is abysmal, and it's the thing I want to use the most. Also, the message boards make things very easy to get lost.

Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for getting you out of email hell!

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Love that I can use this to communicate with clients and team members and keep a transparent log that everyone can see, vs tasks and side conversations getting lost in email. Project templates make it easy to kick off a project and not reinvent the wheel each time.

Time tracking and invoicing is ok - but not the most robust feature.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Teamwork has an attractive UI and competitive pricing, which made it the winner over these others.

ERP Practice Director in Kanada

Great project Management software!

Kommentare: Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Microsoft Project und Smartsheet

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: Teamwork is better, better functionality on project management

Zuvor genutzte Software: Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Better project mgmt, better task tracking, better time management

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it! We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this. Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at support@teamwork.com so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help? Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Kevin H.
Senior Software Engineer in USA

Excellent Collaboration Tool for Project Management I have Ever Seen!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Collaboration has had a colossal effect at our office. With a developing group, Teamwork has kept every one of us coordinated and on task. I genuinely don't have the foggiest idea how we could finish everything and imparted without this apparatus.

Collaboration is a particularly powerful tool. With so many highlights, it very well may be difficult to keep easy to understand. There is a few expectation to learn and adapt for our new colleagues and clients, yet I don't feel that reduces the support in our ordinary work life.

Brent K.
Brent K.
President in Kanada

Powerful but lacking

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pretty OK. So close, and not quite there.

Very feature rich. Task, subtasks, time tracking

No timesheets - very hard to review & approve billable work or to monitor/correct time tracking in project work (to measure profit & loss) Time reports also frustrated our GM enough that we ended up using a clunky connection to Harvest for time tracking

Daniele A.
Daniele A.
Advisor in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Teamwork

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Intuitive, good UX and easy to use both from mobile app and browser.

Not at all, provide all we need to keep track of the task and communication with the team

Berly B.
Berly B.
pharmaceuticals in Dominikanische Republik
Pharmazeutika, Selbstständig

work team

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a good program and easy to use.

the ease of execution, application and learning

the number of people to manage the program and give it training

Bassam H.
Bassam H.
Management Consultant in Ägypten
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software

Kommentare: I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

letztes Jahr

Hey Bassam, Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products! We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly. We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at support@teamwork.com, so we can try resolve this issue for you. Have a nice day, Karen at Teamwork

Gustavo G.
President in Belize
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review

Kommentare: We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Huge difference between the 2 companies, I found good support from Teamwork vs none from Basecamp, also the tools I use from Teamwork are better than the ones I tried from Basecamp

letztes Jahr

Hi Gustavo, Thanks for your great review of Teamwork. Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com, if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tyler H.
VP of Operations in USA

A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master

Kommentare: Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smartsheet, Basecamp und Wrike

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: Cost

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mavenlink

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Cost and feature fit

letztes Jahr

Hi Tyler, Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it! I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tim R.
Senior Designer in USA

Simply the best

Kommentare: Overall, Teamwork has completely changed the way our agency does project management. Collaboration, transparency and efficiency are all up and it's all thanks to Teamwork. Their Support staff is excellent and the software is wonderful.

Easy to use interface Many integrations available Reliable

File storage runs out quickly Many features we simply do not use

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Redbooth und Asana

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: Antiquated and outdated. Needed something more modern and robust

Zuvor genutzte Software: TaskRay

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Better price, more features.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tim, Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the integration aspect our product. I've noted your issues with file storage and will pass this onto the developer team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Lisa B.
Business Coordinator in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views

We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Teams, monday.com, Wrike und Asana

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: We wanted to have Gnatt charts and dependent tasks.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Nozbe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Monday seemed to have so many options it was too complicated to determine how to set it up. Staff members didn't like the time tracking location in Wrike. The others were lacking features that were important to us.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature! I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Dmitri K.
General Manager in USA

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

Kommentare: Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Microsoft Project und Asana

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: It wasn't catering for all our needs. By now (from 2016), I don't even remember.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: It catered to our needs, and the ability to export, including the whole database. We are a business intelligence consulting firm, and we do business intelligence on our teamwork data as well.

letztes Jahr

Hello Dmitri, Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating! I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Michael P.

Teamwork makes the Dream Work

Kommentare: Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Integration with other apps / software Ease of use for team members Ease of use for customers Integration with email clients Integration with browsers The mobile experience is top notch Cost effectiveness Time tracking for team members Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: Basecamp 2 had limitations and had a confusing interface for both our team members and our customers.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: The software was a better fit for us.

letztes Jahr

Hi Michael, Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating! Don't forget, we are always available at support@teamwork.com if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

James C.
Director in UK

Review of teamwork

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great product. Once all the creases are ironed out, it is probably the best on the market for the price.

There are a couple of great things about this software. The first are the free collaborator & client accounts. Having these allows us to work with companies with many employees, without having to change them more for more users. This feature allows us to collaborate a lot quicker than on email with our clients and achieve greater results. The other is the time tracking. With the ability to estimate and track time, we can easily plan our weeks ahead & see what projects we can fit in and when.

There are still a few features that aren't working as well as they should do. The workload piece is quite buggy, and has caused us several issues overloading work in a particular week when there isn't enough time. Having mentioned this, we were told not enough people have brought this to their attention so they won't be fixing this...it also takes a long time sometimes to hear back.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana und monday.com

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: Teamwork offered a lot more features that were better for us to work more efficiently.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: It was more cost effective and seems more fit for a marketing agency's needs.

letztes Jahr

Hi James, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you about the issues you have been experiencing - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com to look into this? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Nicci B.
Project and Quality Manager in UK

Teamwork Support

Kommentare: We've been able to make far better business decisions now that we have Teamwork. We can see how long it takes to deliver work, identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, whether our clients are profitable, our staff are working within a reasonable level of capacity. The amount of visibility we have over project health now is greater than ever before.

What I love about Teamwork is how easy it is to use and navigate. Training new members of staff on the system is really quick and easy as the system is so user friendly. The tasks are easy to find, easy to interact with, deadlines and priorities really clear, which makes it so much easier to manage from a project management perspective.

We do struggle to get reports out of the system in an automated or less manual way, particularly the billing side of the system. We're working on a way to integrate Teamwork with Data Studio so that live information is available quickly and simply for us, but it is taking us a lot of time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ProWorkflow und Mavenlink

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: We struggled to have visibility of deadlines and task requirements, and had almost no visibility of capacity in order to resource accurately.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WorkflowMax

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: We had a long list of requirements that we needed from a PM system, and ultimately Teamwork out performed the other systems and was priced far more reasonably.

letztes Jahr

Hi Nicci, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we love to see a 10/10 rating! If you need further assistance with reporting, our support team are available to help at support@teamwork.com. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Sara olive S.
Sara olive S.

Working Well for our Project-Based Company

Kommentare: The overall experience has been pretty positive, with most team members adapting quickly to Teamwork. There has been a slight learning curve, since we were going from a very basic system in Trello to this more fully-featured tool.

The best part about teamwork is the birds-eye-view that it gives employees and managers over everything that is going on within the company. We really appreciate having our time tracking system tied directly to the tasks within a project because it makes it much easier to log time and to see how much time was spent on each area of the project.

We have not yet developed a clear process, and Teamwork doesn't seem to have one built in, to account for tasks that are waiting on outside input such as a client approval. Most of our clients are not using our Teamwork software, so when we are waiting on a review there is not a great way within the software to distinguish that apart from a task that is actually late.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mavenlink, ActiveCollab, Zoho Desk, monday.com, Wrike und Asana

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: We needed integrated time tracking and better control over a large number of simultaneous projects.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Integration with quickbooks, time tracking, the ability to create templates and recurring tasks, reporting features

letztes Jahr

Hi Sara Olive, Thanks for your review of Teamwork! It's great to see Teamwork has helped with your task and time management. I've passed your comment onto the support team to look into these issues further. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Yoana B.

I like it overall, but it feels a bit dated

Kommentare: Teamwork is our project/clients headquarters. We keep all of our logins, tasks, and team communications in there and so far it's been a good solution for us and keeping all of our clients project specific material seperated. The daily e-mail reminders and task notifications keep our team running smoothly and aware of what's outstanding or coming up.

We've been using Teamwork as our project management tool for years. For my client's needs, it's a pretty great PM tool. It's easy for us to add new projects, create a Logins notebook and then add any tasks that need to be completed, assign to the person that needs to do it and attach any details such as date due and how long they have to complete it. I'm also able to add "saved" tasks lists so I don't need to re-enter my recurring tasks every time. It's easy to add and remove team members as well as clients. Lately they've updated the Dashboard when you first login so it has this cool tab called "My Work" that shows me what's due on my list only (not the entire teams) and what's coming up (and also what's overdue if I didn't complete something). This is a quick way for me to see what's on my plate. I love the fact that it archives projects, we refer to old projects frequenlty as the client needs additional work or an updated design, etc... and the new file sharing options are super helpful so we don't need to export a client file anymore and send it via e-mail, we can just send them the link. It also has a great file version feature, so we can see previous iterations and keep them all together

The interface is now cluttered and clunky. It's not as sleek and clean as say Basecamp in its simplicity. I don't ever use any of the reporting features because they just don't make any sense and in my opinion are not easy to implement. It could be I need to take some of their training or something, but haven't had the time. I wish it was a bit easier to create a project template and then update it. Because I have to hunt it down and remember where it is, my templates aren't updated as frequently as I would like. I also wish it provided more user guidance on setting up what I consider advanced features such as Gnatt charts and the new Kanban board interface.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Basecamp, Asana und Wrike

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: We needed more features than Basecamp provided at the time.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Basecamp

letztes Jahr

Hi Yoana, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear you are enjoying our new updated personal task feature on our dashboard. We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our product - could you email us at support@teamwork.com so we can investigate these further? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Functionality, Extremely Versatile

Kommentare: Excellent, we have been able to collaborate more closely and effectively on projects remotely which has been very helpful these past few months with most of oyr staff woring from home.

Teamwork.com has far more features than previous project management software we have tried. The GANTT chart function is superb and we have also been able to maintain easily searchable research archives for several ongoing project. Teamwork also allows us to invite partners from outside our team to view projects which had been an issue with previous softwares we tried.

Setting up and inviting new users to collaborate on projects has proved to be a little confusing at times but once they are set up everything works smoothly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com und Asana

Warum Teamwork gewählt wurde: Teamwork had more functionality than Asana and Asana had poor customer service.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork: Functionality and price, teamwork.com was by far the best option.

letztes Jahr

Hi there, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted you are enjoying our product''s features and versatility! If you ever need any assistance with setting up users, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can help you with this. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Chamath N.
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer in Sri Lanka

Super data management of projects and software

Kommentare: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Teamwork Projects is very well suited for any size or kind of project.

When it comes to the pros and cons of the Teamwork, there are many points to think about. All the likeness towards a program depends on the work they do. And how people like it. Teamwork is just like the 'teamwork' we have between ourselves. People have a very positive and pleasant impression of Teamwork projects. That's because of they have the optimum freedom they need to have when choosing the software for maintaining their work. Yet, some consider it as standard software for managing projects. Something ordinary. So, the Teamwork is always working on creating this experience well. Not just good, even better! Accordingly, the pros and cons of the Teamwork will be this software is really flexible, and the user can add an OKR system. It is for the process to work for the company. There is the option to insert subtasks, implement time estimators, setting mileposts, and implement percentages on the completion of tasks. There is even 'Everything' view to display what is the work on you.

Yet, people have trouble with commenting in too many places. Sometimes they even lose comments. Still not a big issue since you have the email. But, they also lose them inside the Teamwork system itself. Yet, for extra trouble, there are trainees or permanent employees with proper training. You will need someone to teach you about the features and the other things on this Teamwork option.

letztes Jahr

Hi Chamath, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it. It's great to see a big list of 'Pros' - that's what we like to see! We are delighted that you're having a positive experience with Teamwork. I've noted your issues with misplacing comments and will pass this onto the support team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Irfan A.
Irfan A.
Senior Software Engineer in Pakistan

One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across

Kommentare: I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool. - Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications - Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy - Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions - Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page - Activity log is great and very very usable feature too - Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface - Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well - Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

letztes Jahr

Hi Irfan, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score! Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback. I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Adam J.
Adam J.

We tried everything - And love Teamwork Projects

Kommentare: We tried literally everything we could find in the market place for Project management software. We switched from Basecamp originally and the big push for us was the TimeTracking with tasks that could be brought into invoices. I know Freshbooks has that feature too, but freshbooks doesn't have project management in the way that we needed that total collaboration environment. We looked at Monday.com too recently but since we have full buy-in on Teamwork I don't think we are in a place to switch and a lot of the features and pricing just don't make sense. That is where I think Teamwork has really cornered the niche well in terms of pricing and features.

Gantt charts Tasks Task Creation Inviting Clients into the space TIME TRACKING!

User interface was updated but could be better, especially when compared to Monday.com

Antwort von Teamwork.com

Hey Adam, Thank you for your wonderful review of Teamwork Projects! Five stars and a 10/10?! All our Monday morning dreams are coming true! We are delighted that you are enjoying the software, and that it has filled that gap in your Marketing Stack! We also love the time tracking features, it was an important one for us to get right - we are glad that you agree! Another great thing about Teamwork is our support team - should anything ever come up in your use of the software! They are coffee fuelled problem solvers - what a fantastic combination! You'll find them over at support@teamwork.com. Have a great day! Nancy at Teamwork :)