TrackSmart Attendance Erfahrungen

Über TrackSmart Attendance

Der einfachste und intuitivste Weg, um die Anwesenheit von Mitarbeiter*innen mit robusten Aufzeichnungen und Berichten nachzuverfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über TrackSmart Attendance

Ease of use, attractive interface, reporting, calendars for seeing time off.

Lack of custom reports and Lack of ability of supervisors being able to approve timesheets on their phones.

Bewertungen zu TrackSmart Attendance

4,0

TrackSmart Attendance hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 179 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TrackSmart Attendance bereits verwendet?

parul
parul
Executive II (Quality Department) in Indien
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeping tack of employees not that easy

Now when i got responsibility as a shift in-charge, it was very difficult to keep track of every employee as this is not a school. This software has reduced my headache a lot. Employee can download the app in their phones and complete attendance anywhere and request offs as well. It can send alerts in email form. You can see the over time shift availability and swap with other employees also. It has a demo mode so that new person can learn the functions.

We cannot see that how many leaves are left in you account. You can get email alerts but not in text message form. It is easier for employees but its administrator part is little complicated.

Miriam
HR Administrator in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An HR Solution for Timesheets and Time Tracking!

Kommentare: I tested TrackSmart for about a year before selecting it from among several others as our HR solution. It was the most fitting to our needs, our users didn't need any formal training in order to be able to use it, the price was within our budget, and we were finally able to do away with unsigned, handwritten timesheets. As a bonus, timesheets would now follow a proper review and approval process, and there is even a free downloadable app for users to be able to complete timesheets and request time off. However, TrackSmart still has much room to grow, as many items we've been requiring of our ideal HR solution are still missing here. In particular, I have requested a field in each user's time bank to show how many vacation/sick/PTO/etc. they have for the year in total, as the program will only show you what you have accrued/available and what has been used, but no total of how much you will accrue for the year as a whole. It also does not automatically calculate California daily overtime, so our California timesheets must be manually calculated each week. Would also love to have a section on each user's dashboard for links to external websites and where documents may be uploaded to be shared with users upon login. The great thing is, through communication with TrackSmart's customer support team, they have been responsive in listening to their users and implementing changes as they are made aware of user needs. All in all, with what TrackSmart currently delivers, and the promise of more great features to come, I am super pleased with the application and look forward to the future of our HR needs becoming easier to manage and track. Thanks!

Timesheet approval, detailed setup of time banks (PTO, Vacation, Sick, etc.), calendar option on the dashboard.

1 - Does not calculate daily overtime for California timesheets. 2 - No way of knowing how many Vacation/sick/PTO/etc. days in total you are allowed to receive for the year (only able to view what has been accrued/available and what has been used). 3 - Timesheets may only be saved/printed individually, not as a group.

Jocelyn
Executive Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and affordable, but unreliable

Kommentare: The first couple of years this worked well, which was great since it's considerably less costly than most systems. However, during the past year an update was made to their system, and several times since, there have been random changes made to the numbers of hours that had been entered. The first time this happened, I thought I had done something. But the second time it happened, I started browsing their Help section, and there was a section saying that this had occurred due to an upgrade they'd done. I give their customer support 2 stars because I think this should have been sent out as an announcement as soon as it happened, rather than keeping this info buried in their help section. Also, the last (third time) this happened, when I contacted their support, I was told the problem had been "all fixed," when of course it had not. We are a small nonprofit so probably cannot afford a different system. Hopefully, they can at some point resolve this bug in their system. If they do, I would recommend the system as efficient and cost-effective. In the meantime, luckily, I always make sure figures in the system are accurate and make a hard copy a couple of days prior to the new year and a couple of days after so I have something solid to check against when these system errors arise.

It's easy to enter information and generate reports for a cost-effective fee compared to other systems.

It has been very unreliable due to a bug in the system which periodically causes it to arbitrarily change the number of hours that had been entered.

Sean
Administrative Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product... could use some improvements

Kommentare: I've loved the TrackSmart product since incorporating into our business. However, the one thing the product is lacking is real-time (database) synchronization with Outlook Calendars. Because we use Outlook so heavily in regards to the different calendars we utilized from an organization standpoint, it would be nice if our TrackSmart attendance data would sync with Outlook in this regard. For example, one of the calendars we use in-house is a field operations calendar. Because there are so many people in the mix when scheduling/planning field operations, the one thing that's always missed is to see who is on vacation. What we have to do is have a separate "vacation" calendar within Outlook so people can overlay this with the field ops calendar so they don't schedule someone who is on vacation. This works, except for when someone forgets to put someone or themselves on the vacation calendar. With TrackSmart being centrally managed, it would be real nice if the attendance data entered into it would sync with our vacation calendar so they match. This would result in us not having those "uh-oh" moments because data was entered into one but not the other... it happens. If you guys could figure this out, you would have a 5-star rating across the board.

Ease of use and overall look & feel of website/product. Flexible pricing plans.

No Outlook sync feature so in-house calendars match what is on TrackSmart.

Andy
Andy
Consultant in Argentinien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not for everyone

Kommentare: It is a program that has many functionality to organize, track and report tasks, as well as being able to keep a complete agenda. But there are applications that have similar tasks (although perhaps they are less complete) that are free.

As a great point in favor, we can mention its ease of use, it is very intuitive. It allows you to keep track and order of tasks and organize yourself quickly. From a management role of a small group of employees makes it dynamic and useful.

In slightly larger teams I do not know if it is very useful, since we depend on the information provided and it is not always possible to contrast it with what has been reliably done. This control vanishes when the employees are many. For this same reason, I do not believe that the metrics are so reliable in that type of situation.

Ben
Head of Development Technologies in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very simple to use and a great way to track approvals for time off

Simple interface, an end user really only needs to use a single screen with a basic form on it which creates a new request. On the same screen, you can see your existing requests and whether they're approved or not. The ability to notify another email address about time off requests is handy (for a spouse for instance).

The feature set is basic (though this may be all that most people need). The interface is functional, but not very pretty.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Does a great job of streamlining time sheets/calendar/time-off requests.

For a long time, this process was all done on paper in our office. Tracksmart was a game changer for us, allowing us to streamline how we manage time sheets, time off requests, and seeing a up-to-date calendar of who's out of the office.

I really wish there was a way to get an email notification for when a Time Sheet has been submitted. Also, wish there was a good mobile app to be able to manage entries and requests.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

I loved how easy it was to track time and attendance. If something needed to be corrected it was an easy process. There was no guess work. I love it. Oh, and the time that i needed customer service, they were friendly, quick, and so efficient!

I honestly do not have any cons that I would be able to list. this is an excellent software program!

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TrackSmart...a solid investment!

I really like the ability to track all of the different leaves that our employees are eligible for. This makes it very easy for me to process the leave information in payroll and gives me the confidence to know that leave balances are accurate.

There's not really much of anything that I don't like about this software. It provides for what I need.

Roy
Roy
Business Owner in USA

A great upgrade for our company. Saves us money on what we were paying and has more functionality.

Kommentare: Affordable time tracking and compliance software

The included options are great as far as being able to assign supervisors/teams/locations. The summary screen is helpful when running payroll. Adding new employees or editing them is simple and quick.

The notifications could be better when someone has submitted their time. Have to go to different screens to see completed shifts versus an in progress one. Not handy for an employee to submit a punch correction, to a supervisor to approve

THERESA
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lack of support ,functionality new invocation

Kommentare: Teck support took over 6 months to fix a problem with their program and apple cell phones. which happen after they changes s program. The problem still after a year was not fix with using google cell phones.
When you contact teck support your get this message
I'm so sorry you feel that way. I wish we could have updated some things like that as well.
Have a wonderful day!!Thanks,Please let me know if you have any questions.
or this one even when the issue is not solved. Your request (#34939) has been deemed solved.

ability to use on cell phone app for staff to add conflicts and see their schedule

not being able to put more than one pay rate per person not being able to send text messages not being able to download or print staff contact list. I was told to screen shot the contact list. OMG Big issue ,not being able to save templates for scheduling and after I think 4 month you cant use a old scheduling from prior month UNLESS you copy and paste it forward . however if there is already a schule in the next month the copied duplicates not replaces.

Erica
HR Administrator in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good, can be better

Kommentare: It has made our processes for attendance tracking a lot easier. I wish it actually notifies HR Admin when the time-off request is actually approved not when it is submitted, though. Other than that, I've been really enjoying using your service.

Ease of use, fairly good price for what it does

I mentioned briefly before, but I'd love it if it notifies HR Admin when the time-off request is approved by supervisor instead of when it is submitted by employee

Charlene
HR Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TrackSmart! Thoughts

Kommentare: TrackSmart! is the best value that I have found. The cost is reasonable, especially for a non-profit like ours. It is relatively flexible and meets most of our needs.

The ease of use. The time off request aspect is great.

I wish it could have classes of employees so that our teachers (who do not fill out time sheets) would not have time sheets assigned to them unless we wanted them to have time sheets.

Beth
Adminstrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Central Nephrology - MS

Kommentare: Tracksmart is user friendly, accurate, and inexpensive. Great product for our size office. Offers webinars to keep me updated on regulations. Friendly and helpful customer service. I recommend it.

Easy setup - ease of use

Attendance information goes away at year end. Terrible! There should be a way to retrieve year end information even after it has cleared out for January.

VP in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: We find TrackSmart an easy way to keep everyone informed of individual and company events. The software is easy to use and very flexible.

Easy to use

At times the program gets hung up requiring a restart to clear the issue. It would also be nice if the software rejected an approval if the individual does not have time remaining.

Ann
Administrator in USA

Totally Awesome software

Kommentare: Can track everything I need to.
Great reports and employees can request time off online. They can also see how much PTO / Vacation the have. I would recommend

Very user-friendly Great Reports

Need to be able to put customer own "reasons for missing work" Some we need are not in the list

Pamela
Office Manager in USA

Great Timekeeping System

Kommentare: This makes it easy for me to track hours, time off & PTO. I look forward to future updates to make it even better.

ease of use

I would like the ability to print a Calendar report for a monthly time period, not just a year.

Sharon
Director of Administration in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't live without TrackSmart

Kommentare: TrackSmart has been extremely helpful in tracking attendance for my employees. It is easy to navigate..simple to use and the customer service is amazing!

ease of use

sometimes it takes longer to load

Harold
Engineering Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system!

Kommentare: Easy to set up, use and generate reports for associate time off. A user-friendly tool that streamlined one former tracking issue of annual time off data.

Great product and customer service

ashley
Accounting Coordinator in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for All Companies

This product is fantastic for helping organize employees scheduled days off, personal inflammation, birthdays and so much more

Raiko
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Attendance Software Review

Kommentare: It has being good. Overall it is a great online software that permits you to control your firm employees absences.

Online, easy to use.

Expensive.

Brianne
office manager in USA

Works well

Kommentare: I only use tracksmart for keeping track of employee time off. Its very easy to use and operate and configure to your own personal preferences.

I can easily see how much time a person has ;eft

I wish the employee could see how much time they had left and who was out on the same day.

Donald
HR Director in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool!

Kommentare: Very Functional! A valuable tool for HR. I appreciate the functionality of employees submitting requests that go straight to their supervisor. Seamless!

Functionality.

Need to be able to correct adjustments without a second adjustment.

Kathie
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TrackSmart Makes My Life Easier

Kommentare: Using TrackSmart to record attendance and PTO has been very helpful. Everything is recorded and at your fingertips. The reporting is great for payroll. The employee site seems to be a bit more difficult and I find myself resending password emails occasionally.

The ease of use for administrative purposes

Employees and managers sometimes have issues with the software and need emails resent with passwords.

Stephen
Controller in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tracker

Kommentare: Needed an inexpensive website mainly for tracking salaried employee vacation and sick days. This website is easy to use and accomplishes what the company required.