Surf the web anonymously and securely.

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Freelancer

Kommentare: My experience with this platform has been very good, it has worked perfectly, I have enough time using it and I have not had any inconveniences. my browsing the web are 100% secure, I am not afraid that my data will be filtered, for me it has been very helpful because I have a friend who had a problem with their data, they stole them and made some bank fraud in their name, since then I decided that to be safe is better to use this type of software that help us to be anonymous.

Vorteile: I like this software because it allows me to surf the Internet anonymously and securely, is a way to take care of my data and know that they will not be filtered and will be used by someone to do wrong things. This makes me feel secure knowing that I can access my bank accounts, browse social networks, search for information on google, and at all times my navigation will be anonymous.

Nachteile: I didn't get anything negative, I've been using this software for quite some time and it worked perfectly for me.

An amazing performance that adapts to my job duties

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The performance of this software for the solutions I'm looking for is simply fascinating. The security in the navigation and transfer of files for me is a valuable asset, and more, if I take into account past experiences where I was a victim of hacking into email accounts for not having the proper protection of my identity in the network. Vyprn Vpn, has been an inseparable ally when it comes to web browsing, on the one hand it hides my identity from third parties, in a very reliable way, and also allows me to break certain geographical fences when I'm browsing. Undoubtedly this is a software with excellent qualities, very useful for any work environment that has as a priority to protect your identity.

Nachteile: Software without any weak point, or at least for the reasons why I use it, I do not find weak points that make me stop using it.

Best VPN for your money

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Mike K.
VP Technology

Kommentare: We get the Premium package which gives us up to 5 devices, Chameleon protocol and a low monthly cost. I am able to set up my entire family with just one Premium subscription. Speeds are good. Feature rich product. We are sold and will be recommending to friends and colleagues!

Vorteile: Low monthly cost with reliable service with fast speeds, feature-rich app, wide option of global server locations and responsive support.

Nachteile: Not much negative to say about it. When we first started using it a few years ago, it would occasionally lock my internet when it wasnt on, but they resolved it and its been running flawlessly for the past year.

Best Vpn for browsing secure INTERNET.

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Garry B.
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: Vypervpn is the best VPN tool to access unsecured website with 0% risk. Easily connected with any device from mobile phone to Internet.

Vorteile: Vyper vpn best VPN services to have a secure Internet browsing. It offers 70+ servers including different locations which make sure that your data and system is fully secured. It's very easy to use and work very fast. Also compatible with different devices including android mobile phones. With the help of Vypervpn, we could able to access unsecured and blocked website with full security. Best way to use public wifi without any threat of data hacking.

Nachteile: Vypervpn has helped us in browsing Internet in a more secure manner. Still no issue have found.

Best VPN there is - Cameleon Protocol is the only protocol that works in places that block VPNs

Bewertet am 28.5.2018
David V.
IT Manager

Kommentare: Vyprvpn is the best VPN on the planet, nothing even comes close. It provides amazing security with super stable networks and great speeds

Vorteile: - Super Secure
- Cameleon Protocol is the only protocol that works in places that block VPNs, trust me I have tried all the VPN services out there
- Super stable
- Amazing support
- Great when setting up a VyprVPN Router APP on a router

Nachteile: - not much
- price is a bit more expensive than some, would be nice if they had a lifetime plan or something to offer larger discounts for life time users

Love this VPN product!

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Secretary/Treasurer
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: That the VPN servers that are used with the software are owned by Golden Frog. Other VPN software I tried did not, aka using 3rd party servers, so you are relying on the 3rd party to make sure your data traffic is being properly secured.

Vorteile: This product is very easy to use. I especially like the feature within the software that chooses the fastest server for your location to use.

Nachteile: I can't really think of one... I use the software in the Open VPN configuration. I have tried using the Chameleon configuration a couple of times and had an issue once with it trying to connect to the VPN server. However, the OPEn VPN option works for me.

Good VPN solution with decent speeds

Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Parisa V.
Founder, Chief Strategist

Kommentare: Efficient, reliable and user-friendly VPN solutions

Vorteile: I've tried many VPNs over the years and have found Vypr to be quite reliable and provide decent speeds. It's not the most complex solution out there, but it does the job and it does it well.

Nachteile: I wish the app offered greater customization options and flexibility. It's perhaps a bit too simple, but it works...

The only VPN that I rely on

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
James B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: VyprVPN set the standards for a good VPN, Golden Frog are genuinely trying to make a difference and it shows. Couldn't recommend VyprVPN more, and I always do.

Vorteile: - They own the infrastructure

Easy to use VPN

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Co-Founder - Creative
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Whole org uses VyprVPN just for added security.

Vorteile: Super easy to install and use VPN, can choose different locations and easily connect to the fastest server, as well as super easy to use toggles to block sites and automatically connect the VPN on untrusted wifi.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be buggy and take awhile to connect, also my conference software sometimes doesn't work with it for unknown reasons.

Really happy with it .

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Silvia I.
Filing Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It provides me browsing privacy and security

Vorteile: I've never had security issues ,which is not something I can say for all the VPN providers I have used . It also works amazingly well on mobile and the connection is almost always reliable .Great all in all product.

Nachteile: It's price is above average ,but definitely worth it ,if you purchase the yearly subscription .

A very useful VPN that offers excellent security

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Jose rafael Z.
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP

Kommentare: VyprnVPN offers a significant amount of resources in terms of security on the web, which is one of the most important reasons why I chose this application of the lot. Despite having connectivity problems with the servers, I recommend it for the security it offers.

Vorteile: This software I use most of the time in my home, and within the positive characteristics that I have perceived while using it are: -Protect your IP address and your location of possible attacks and ransomware and fishing -It has a large variety of IPs from different countries, ideal for calculating the IP address of possible attacks. -It has a very easy to use and practical interface for those who have problems with the use of the computer.

Nachteile: Sometimes the service has failures that result in the disconnection of their servers and therefore disconnects from the protection it offers, generating security problems

Cheap and Reliable

Bewertet am 13.5.2018
Steven H.
Customer Representative
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I get the benefit of privacy and a sense of security

Vorteile: I have used a few ,and find VyprVPN to prvide the best bang for your buck, as far as VPN providers go .
The IPs are always secure .

Nachteile: Some of the proxies have connectivity issues and / or are slow ,but you can always change any addresses you do not like .

The best VPN app

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Oscar fernando Z.
QA Engineer

Kommentare: I use it almost every day, it works fine and could recommend to other to use it, won't regret.

Vorteile: Easy to use
A lot of servers to connect worldwide
Have desktop and mobile versions

Nachteile: Some networks have ports or profile blocked and this vpn service can't avoid it, you need the extra service (pay more money)

Simple Security

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Dan O.
Managing Director

Vorteile: When I'm out working remotely, I still need access to the internet. By using VYPRVPN I can create a secure connection on public wifi.

Nachteile: IPs are used multiple times across different clients, there is not a way to "own" a fixed IP address.

probably my favourite VPN

Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Adam B.
Chief Marketer

Kommentare: they sometimes have speed limitations... BUT only if you have ultra fast internet. my internet speed can get up to 750mbps, and it's rare that vypr can achieve even half that. but if you have a normal dl speed of less than 100mbps, it won't be an issue for you.

Vorteile: the company doesn't store data. their connection is usually fast they have a large selection of worldwide servers.

Nachteile: occasional connection drop offs... but much less than other VPNs i've used.

It works and the connection is very fast!

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Hjalmar B.
Student

Vorteile: It is easy to esablish a conncection and to choose different server locations and the vpn seems to work (what of course is difficult to verify as a normal user). But the company makes a serious impression and has some additional "extra" services available once necessary. The establishment of the connection is quickly done . Apps on windows as well as on Android are very good. The Kill-Switch capability is very useful in some occasions, and works fine.

Nachteile: Some Webpages are not accessible during a VPN-Connection, but that might not be in the hands of the service operator at Goldenfrog.
Other than that, is only the design of the apps, especially the setting tab which could be a bit userfriendlier.

VyprVPN is a wonderful looking and functioning VPN that centrally tracks all of your traffic.

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Jeremy K.
Design

Vorteile: It's easy to use, let's get that out of the way. Support is fair when it comes to setup, and it can be plugged into almost anything you use to have a nicely working VPN system throughout all of your devices. The features are standard for what seems like a top end (and it is definitely priced in that area) VPN, with automatic shutoff of the internet when your VPN drops, and preventing of any bleedthrough traffic.

Nachteile: The issue is that despite it being a VPN, you still end up with the company storing and tracking your movements online and using that information - either that or the VPN doesn't work correctly. Getting advertisements, marketing, and messaging directed at you for anything you do on a VPN once you stop using said VPN just should not be happening, especially if you are using your VPN to prevent that very thing. The second thing is that this VPN can be SLOW during prime time. There are definitely fast VPNs.

This VPN that offers good security in my navigations, hiding my data, my ip and therefore my informa

Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Feldriana T.
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA

Kommentare: this software has enough options to navigate with tranquility. I have tried vpn from other companies looking for the best, and, despite the cons that I mentioned above, I prefer Vyprvpn

Vorteile: It has a high variety of ip addresses, allowing me to choose the most desired, also has good navigation filters, excellent security codes that keep my pc permanently protected

Nachteile: Sometimes some ip addresses have a speed of download and upload of information somewhat slow, in the worst case tends to disconnect without warning, leaving my information and my pc uncovered

Stay secure online

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Peter V.
Junior Developer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great selection of secure and quick addresses .

Nachteile: No complaints ,VyprVPN does what it advertises it does at a reasonable price.

Excellent product for all VPN needs

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Alicia A.
Solution Alchemist and Dream Manager

Kommentare: When traveling we sometimes need a reliable VPN to connect to certain software, such as Skype or business software. This is our go-to tool.

Vorteile: Definitely the ease of use. You set up and are ready to go immediately. Also it is available for Mac, Windows and your Tablets, and it's easy to use in all of them.

Nachteile: I don't think I have a less favorite feature. I had trouble renewing my membership but I think it was a problem with the bank.

A good VPN provider

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Tatyana D.
Customer Service Specialist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It has a myriad of servers you can pick for . The speed is sufficient for file downloads and is not region sensitive .

Nachteile: With doing some research ,you can find products that are better priced ,however offer a similar package .

Works fine in US, but it isn't reliable in all countries

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Elaine E.
Analyst

Vorteile: It was very easy to set up on my computer. It is easy to activate and turn on and off. The sign up process was straightforward.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, it was not reliable in Asia. It only worked 1 day out of 10 we were there. If you are using in the US you will be fine.

One of the fastest VPN networks around.

Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Dylan E.
Software Programmer and Security Officer
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This application is one of many that allows you to set up a 'untraceable' connection with another network/server via VPN. One of the main uses for me is that it allows me to bypass certain geographical restrictions in Internet traffic (i.e. the great firewall of China) and VyprVPN does this perfectly. Not only that, but the internet speeds I reach over their VPN tunnel are faster than what I have seen from competitors.

Nachteile: The price of use is somewhat higher than some competitors and I have had a few instances were there was downtime due to some technological issue on VyprVPN's side.

Good way to stay secure online .

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Petar G.
Online Tax Team
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very reasonably priced for the services VyprVPN provides . A rich selection of addresses and I haven't had any security problems

Nachteile: Some of the IPs that are generated are extremely slow ,borderline unusable .I've also been having more issues recently with not being able to access https sites .

I've used this product for several trips to China.

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Freelance Frontend Developer

Vorteile: It's easy to implement and use on both laptop and mobile device. The internet speed and connection is steady.

Nachteile: What I like least about this product is that they ask for my information including names and addresses for billing.