Über CharmHealth

Electronic Health Record (EHR), Praxismanagement (PM), Medical Billing (RCM), Telehealth und Healthcare-Messaging-Lösung

Erfahre mehr über CharmHealth

I love the quick text feature. I love the auto populate feature too.

I really can't think of anything that we disliked.

Bewertungen zu CharmHealth

3,9

CharmHealth hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CharmHealth bereits verwendet?

Charles
Charles
Vice President Operations & Technology in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very solid value EMR

Kommentare: For us, it was a system that would be device agnostic. Charm works on any computer or mobile device with an HTML5 compliant browser.

Easy to get started. Has a very approachable user interface. Easy learning curve. Always improving. The company listens to customers and incorporates improvements based on feedback. Comparatively very inexpensive. Integrates with labs, erx solutions, and e-commerce solutions.

Customer Service is offshore and is not "real-time". But they do respond and are usually helpful. It is a trade-off for the pricing of the software. Some design issues in billing involving the integrated billing clearinghouse and downloading ERA's, and real-time eligibility verification requires a workaround to normal practices.

Suzanna
Psychiatrist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charm is agile and cost-effective

Kommentare: I have used Charm for almost three years now for my private practice and it is cost-effective and so powerful and customizable.

Charm can be customized and personalized. There is a steep learning curve, and it is worth learning and making your own. I bill, send invoices, schedule, use the website scheduling widget, chart, communicate through the secure portal. The support team is constantly innovating and improving the product.

I loved the Zoom integration when it was impossible to get HIPAA compliant Zoom for less than $200/month. Now, it is no longer as cost effective. Support sometimes takes up to a week to respond to an email, though I have had good results with chatting with support through the website. Like all programs with legacy code, some of the templates that I have used for years get a little buggy. I wish the patient portal was mobile-friendly; it works best on tablets and desktops.

June
Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big issue with billing, very difficulty to get responds from the company.

Kommentare: EHR was OK. Billing related is nightmare. Poor responds from certain people from company!

It looks clean, modern looking, more user friendly than my previous one.

Billing and customer service is a nightmare. I started using Charm Billing back to October 2020. I got a zoom training for about an hour or two, during the training, there was one or two insurance was put into the system. After that, I was told to do it myself. However, I could not login for a long time. Finally, I had to set up another login in order to get into the right place. Until March 2021, I finally was told that the first ERA from the first enrolled insurance company would sync data with CharmEHR. It has been 5 months for one thing to work. Even today, April 1, 2021, I still not get ERA for every insurance enrolled. I has been contacting optum and Charm for discount for the time that billing not totally function. So far, Optum told me it is Charm's issue, and Charm just not respond to this request at all!! When I contacted customer service for anyone who can handle this case, the only thing I got was "sorry", and then no more after, the chat was terminated. Not accurate patient's due and reports No emergency help! For customer service, yes, you can email or chat with someone. For email, sometimes take a day or two to get a reply, sometimes take several days to get a reply, not reliable. One day, I found that it took forever to open Charm website on Chrome, but my assistant who use Safari seemed OK. So I switched to Safari for a couple of days. Speed was OK after switch, however, when I edit patient's info, when update phone number, not working. So I switched back

Autumn
Naturopathic physician in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Charm EHR for a naturopathic medical practice

Kommentare: Charm offers many features that other EHR programs do not not. The cost is low for getting started which has been extremely helpful for me. As I scale my practice, I have been able to add in features as needed (and when I can afford it).

I like the ease of customizability. The support team is very helpful.

The e-prescribe feature is a challenge for prescribing compounded formulas.

Sara
Psychotherapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best EHR for value

Kommentare: I sampled several EHR systems last year and ChARM had most of the qualities that I wanted a administrator and clinician. I really enjoy using this EHR system and it is easy for my clients to use as well to sign paperwork and access resources.

I really enjoy that I can customize all of my notes and templates that I need on a daily basis. I also really enjoy that everything can be electronic and all paperwork can be sent to clients and have signatures in real time.

I feel the customer services could set up EFT and enrollments for payers to make it streamlined and easier for the provider.

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small cash practices, not so great for busier practices

Kommentare: It is OK for clinics just starting out. Once you get beyond 2 patients an hour, it takes too long to chart and bill appropriately.

Great small all-around software that provides everything a small company needs. You can see a patient's financials from right within the chart, which is excellent. As well as their prior appointments. You can copy over phrases or entire notes from prior as well. e-scripts are easy, but do lack notifications. Scheduling is good. And, patient is able to book their appointments from your website.

Charting can be combersome. Our main issue is that the billing isn't robust enough. You have to use their system and their billers to get any benefit out of it.

Antwort von MedicalMine

Dear Anonymous Reviewer- Thank you for your review. We would actually love to work with you on the issues you are having! Are you taking advantage of all the billing features? We also have billing support in case you'd like to bill on your own. If you email me at info@charmhealth.com with the Subject: Attn:Billing Help Needed-- I can help nail down the problem and suggest an appropriate solution for you. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Matthew

User Friendly Effective EMR

Kommentare: An effective EHR for us as compared to other software packages that is easy to use and cost effective for a smaller practice. Many enhancements have been made over the past 2 years which has made it even more attractive to use.

We changed to CharmHealth about 2 years ago after using PracticeFusion which did not have the flexibility we needed to add information. This software is easily customizable and has a vast library of templates for pre completed notes. It was easy to customize and had all the features we needed. Calendar is very user friendly and integrates well with the EHR. Can easily print out hard copies of anything we need and especially immunization records which are frequently requested by patients.

Although it hasn't been an issue for us, for a very large practice the cost could get rather high as compared to other EHR platforms. Since I have a relatively small practice, the cost is not an issue. There have been problems with sending eprescriptions - The software can not locate the particular medication and you must know the generic as well as the trade name on occasion to get it through. There have been issues with locating pharmacies at times although, I must say, customer support has been helpful and has tried to rectify these issues as they come up. Minor problem exists with entering patient email addresses. Software sometimes flags as invalid email address with anything that ends in *.com. You need to enter the email address as ".net then got back and re-enter the correct email address. Customer service has yet to fix this problem.

Phyllis
Admin Asst to Dr. Meehan in USA

A Practical Approach to Integrating an EHR into a Medical Practice

Kommentare: I would definitely purchase this EHR again. It is saving time which is now spent on developing and maintaining our patient base. The recall system has been most helpful. Automating the process for upcoming appointments and lab tests has eliminated a patient from not having the proper screenings prior to the Doctor's appointment. It also keeps the patient from getting 'lost' because a recall wasn't done.

The software is user friendly. Setup is not difficult. Learning the system is logical. Being able to access the different elements of the Charm EHR helps with training the employees using the system. As they begin to integrate the information about the practice into the Charm EHR their initial orientation reinforces the information they need to complete their tasks. Being able to add different programs is a plus factor. You don't become overwhelmed with too much information at one time. If there are problems support is there to assist where assistance is needed.

I would like to see Charm use videos with explanations that can be downloaded as slides in order to be able to quickly reference the items being taught. Chatting is fine but when you are interrupted and come back to what you were doing there maybe a lapse of time whereby you are not able to recall exactly what you were suppose to do to resolve the problem. Perhaps U-Tube could be an answer if Charm doesn't have their own site setup. This would be a more user friendly method of learning the EHR.

Emily
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great for solo-solo practice!

Kommentare: I am happy with my selection of Charm. I have been using it for 15 months and have worked out the kinks in my processes. As with any EHR, not everything is perfect, but it fulfills my need. And the cost is well worth it!

I like everything being in one place - office notes, appointments, faxes, documents, patient messages, appointment requests, billing. I went from a totally paper practice to Charm, and could only do so because of the reasonable cost of Charm. I am more organized and can respond to my patients as I should in the electronic era.

Creating my own templates is time consuming, but I appreciate being able to use templates developed by other practices as well. I wish it came with a virtual assistant!

Margo
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent EHR system

Kommentare: At first I insisted on meeting staff and it was not welcome at first however when I was able to touch base with an instructor it made a huge difference to learn it’s functionality.

The software is practical and you can use it on a cell phone which is great. I do home visits and it is very helpful.

There is a learning curve to use it but once you learn it it is great.

Nerissa
Behavioral Pediatrician, Entrepreneur and Blogger in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Love my EHR

Kommentare: CHARM has made my life so stress free. I love it and even my families love it. They love the portal and the ease of using it. When COVID hit, I was able to transition seamlessly to Telehealth. The fact that the organization even offered it free for several months to encourage users to use Telehealth was amazing.
I highly recommend this product and have told others about it because it is so easy to use!

What I love about CHARM is that it is user friendly. I have my own part time private practice and I knew I needed something that I could get up and running quickly, keep me organized and compliant. CHARM is the answer! I never loved EHR systems before I found CHARM. Having tried other packages when I was in academia, everyone gripes about EMR systems. But CHARM "works like a charm!" I could make my templates by dragging and dropping easily, I could make changes if needed easily. I uploaded all my blog handouts to then quickly put in patient portals. SO easy to use! I love the quick text feature. I love the auto populate feature too!

The only thing are these: 1) in the event that I have a patient whose parents are divorced, they both want and need access to me to send me updates. The portal right now can only accommodate ONE user log on. Sometimes divorced parents do not want to share--which is understandable. 2) Support is not instantaneous. They have a chat but someone is not necessarily on there 24/7 to answer and provide support in real time. I had two instances where I could not get logged in right before a clinic day. Luckily it was fixed in 20 minutes but again It would have been nice to have someone right there responding to my urgent messages knowing it would be handled.

Khanh
Medical Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An EHR system that will grow with you practice

I love that Charm EHR has designed the software with the focus of integrative/functional medical doctors in mind. The forms and questionnaire templates that have been shared by other practitioners has been helpful. The software is very easy to use. I especially love the inventory functionality which a lot for EHR's are missing. The pricing scheme is suitable for new offices and the add on features are great as the practice has grown. The support desk is also very helpful and replies in a timely manner.

I wished there was an ability for patients to fill out questionnaires when they are in the office without having to sign into their account. Many patients do not remember their password without their computer. It is hard to expect all patients to fill out their questionnaires before they get to the office.

Amanda
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loaded with Features, Expands with Your Practice.

Kommentare: Overall, I'd definitely recommend this to small practices looking for a work horse to help them streamline their practice. It's a bit tricky to use initially, but it's well worth figuring it out. They are also constantly updating and adding features to make my life easier.

I have been using Charm for almost 2 years now, and once you get it set up right, it generally saves me a lot of time. I'm a solo practitioner, so having all of the integrated features is a game changer for me. It meets HIPAA guidelines, generates personalized templates for supplement protocols, has templates for visit types/different charts, and it is free until you have over 50 clients regularly coming in monthly.

It has a steep learning curve initially, but it's easy to pick up by watching a few videos. Customer service is also great about getting back to you in a couple of days about any of your concerns or feedback.

Lisa
Chief Administrative Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best EHR I've used

Kommentare: ChARM has been a great experience, with integrated billing, inventory, practice management, and patient scheduling.

I've used several EHR and PM systems in the past and wasn't impressed until I tried Charm. It has all of the features that we need integrated into one very intuitive system.

There are some bugs when new features are released, but they are quickly remedied.

Stephanie
Nurse Practitioner/Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Highly Recommend CharmHealth

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with the east of use and price to use this EHR system.

As a small business owner and medical provider I was able to set up and implement the use of Charm all by myself. I love the ease of building my own charting documentation, forms, questionnaires, consents, etc. I also appreciate that there are documents and forms already uploaded that I can use and adapt to my needs as well.

Getting it to connect to my website has not been possible.

Temperance
CEO/Nurse Practitioner in USA

Happy as I could be

Kommentare: I use charm to it's fullest extent. It has literally changed and helped my practice grow. They are always improving and making updates to the software and are good at listening to customers needs. Customer service could be faster but once you get up and running it is an excellent product.

Documentation & scheduling as well as inventory modules are critical to the success of my clinic and movement of patients through the day.

Customer service really could be a lot faster. It always takes at least 24 hours if not more for questions to be answered no matter how simple they are.

Justin
Operations Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Charm Keeps Getting Better

Kommentare: Most routine tasks are automated so staff and doctors can spend more time on higher level tasks.

Responsive development team Almost all of our functions in one platform Onboarding and training is easy since it is intuitive Easy to determine outstanding tasks

Sometimes rollout of new features breaks things but the team is responsive when this happens.

Tanya
Office Manager in USA

8+ years of Charm

Kommentare: I have worked with Charm EHR for about 8 years now. I love their no nonsense approach to charting. Support is always helpful

I love the customizability of this EMR. Also our chart notes are not 6 pages of filler. Charm is always adding new features and updating things behind the scenes.

As with any system there is always a little thing here or there but no cons to talk about.

Aaron
clinic Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No real customer support.

Kommentare: Liked there soft ware in general

I like there software in general, scheduling and itemizing unique purchases and price. This is all good if they had customer service.

Lack of support or none.. We needed help with the Faxes stopped working and tried calling and just left message. Days later no response, so we had to use another company for faxes.

Kelly
Office Manager in USA

Charm Review

Kommentare: Overall I am happy we made the switch. The transition was difficult in the start but has been good otherwise.

Overall, we a happy with the system and the ease or using it. You can customize Charm based on specific needs or wants. I am very happy with the RCM team and how they take time out to make sure you understand and all your questions are answered

The initial setup was difficult. I did not feel we got great support with the initial set up. Due to not understanding the system we were left to figure it out or would just get written instructions which is fine, but difficult when you are starting up a new system and trying to keep your practice up and running. However after the initial setup and with the continued training with the RCM department it has been much better.

Merrick
Billing Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ChARM is the cheapest EMR out there...I think.

Kommentare: Just okay. But it’s virtually free in many circumstances...

Cost. It’s free until a certain number of charts, but still has high functionality. You can pay monthly premiums for an internal medical records fax option. There are additional features with premiums, but the fax option is the only one I’ve used and can recommend. Charm has a relatively slick new OS. Patients can have linked accounts between clinics so they can check internal messaging and treatment protocols from multiple facilities with 1 login.

Charm’s ability to create billing statements, and comprehensive receipts is very limited. It’s customer service is near non-existant. With email only options to communicate, you can expect your first response to come somewhere between 1-3 business days. The initial response is usually something generic that’s been copy pasted and you’ll have to go back and forth a few times to get a response that actually matches your circumstance.

Catherine
Dr. in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a misleading question. My experience of the software? My experience of this class?

Kommentare: Listed on previous page.

Fairly easy to use.

It has many billing limitations. As well, as far as being able to evaluate the company statistics there is no function along these lines. You cannot see daily totals anywhere.

Zak
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ChARM Implementation

Kommentare: ChARM allows me to easily configure and evaluate practice configurations with Practioners and staff. This allows me to prepare and train to our practice's unique work flows and scenarios. I am looking forward to completing the roll out and feel confident that the ChARM team will ensure that we are fully implemented on time.

ChARM provides multiple support channels offering comprehensive onboarding and post-implementation support. I rely on their knowledgebase and experienced team to quickly review configurations and support tuning for our unique work flows.

ChARM is a rich, comprehensive practice management platform. As the implementation lead, I did not in nitially integrate the (available) e ChARM resources into our team.

Amber
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Psychiatry solo practice

Kommentare: Overall I love the software. It’s inexpensive and works better than something I used that was significantly more expensive. My patients love it and it’s easy to use from a computer, tablet, or phone.

The patient facing side of the software is so easy to use. My patients love it. I switched from another software and I’ve only had positive feedback. The portal, payment, and schedule are all very easy to use.

Charting is not as cohesive as I would like. Importing lab results, sorting the notes, and changing some of the format are a hassle.

Megan
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Amazing versatile product

Kommentare: Efficient, easy and versatile. Perfect for small to medium companies.

Highly customizable and scaling prices.

None love everything.