Über CharmHealth

Electronic Health Record (EHR), Praxismanagement (PM), Medical Billing (RCM), Telehealth und Healthcare-Messaging-Lösung

Erfahre mehr über CharmHealth

I really can't think of anything that we disliked.

Bewertungen zu CharmHealth

3,9

CharmHealth hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CharmHealth bereits verwendet?

Charles
Charles
Vice President Operations & Technology in USA

Very solid value EMR

Kommentare: For us, it was a system that would be device agnostic. Charm works on any computer or mobile device with an HTML5 compliant browser.

Easy to get started. Has a very approachable user interface. Easy learning curve. Always improving. The company listens to customers and incorporates improvements based on feedback. Comparatively very inexpensive. Integrates with labs, erx solutions, and e-commerce solutions.

Customer Service is offshore and is not "real-time". But they do respond and are usually helpful. It is a trade-off for the pricing of the software. Some design issues in billing involving the integrated billing clearinghouse and downloading ERA's, and real-time eligibility verification requires a workaround to normal practices.

Suzanna
Psychiatrist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charm is agile and cost-effective

Kommentare: I have used Charm for almost three years now for my private practice and it is cost-effective and so powerful and customizable.

Charm can be customized and personalized. There is a steep learning curve, and it is worth learning and making your own. I bill, send invoices, schedule, use the website scheduling widget, chart, communicate through the secure portal. The support team is constantly innovating and improving the product.

I loved the Zoom integration when it was impossible to get HIPAA compliant Zoom for less than $200/month. Now, it is no longer as cost effective. Support sometimes takes up to a week to respond to an email, though I have had good results with chatting with support through the website. Like all programs with legacy code, some of the templates that I have used for years get a little buggy. I wish the patient portal was mobile-friendly; it works best on tablets and desktops.

Asma

Great EMR for small clinics

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a small practice, CharmHealth has been pivotal in our success as setting it up was fast and easy. Customer service is prompt and has solved my problem 100% of the time. They don't rip off or make you pay for unnecessary bells and whistles.

CharmHealth was very easy to set up and get started in terms of cost and customization. You can change things as you go and add on features the need arises. You don't need to pay for things you don't need. Customer service is easy to reach and responsive. Calendar and payment are built in, so you don't need different contracts/payments or programs to set up with and interface.

I wish the note was more customizable and labs autopopulated. I would love to use dot phrases because they are much faster than setting up then clicking through to get the right template. I wish I could design tables/flowsheets (ie to compare DXA over the years) that I could pull into the note.

Nikita
Midwife Apprentice, OB Tech, Doula in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Do not sign up. Take money

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I signed up for a subscription with Charm EHR under Kenyetta Midwifery for $25. The original amount was taken from the account immediately at sign up. Several months go by and I notice a $245 charge has been deducted from my account. I immediately filed a dispute with my bank because I did not OPT for an automatic subscription for $245 nor did they have permission to deduct that amount. When they found out about the dispute, they tried to bully me and asked me to cancel the dispute amid their deceitful tactic to take money from me without prior knowledge or indication that they would be taking the money. I stood my ground and told them I would not be cancelling the dispute for the reasons above and I made them aware that I’ve seen several reviews on platforms where other businesses have experienced the same thing. My bank ruled in my favor and I never heard from them again. A few days later I called someone over the phone and cancelled the subscription. I was told because I filed the dispute the account would automatically be canceled and did not need any further action. As of [sensitive content hidden] , they repeat the same offense. They took $175 from my account after I canceled the account months ago in November 2023 and I have not used the service since. I sent an email requesting a refund and was told I did not cancel the account. I told them to pull an audit trail of the account to prove that I have not logged in and/or used the service. I would like a refund in the amount of $175 and to stop charging my card for a service I cancelled and do not use.

The options to customize it to your liking is flexible.

Untrustworthy with taking money from you account.

letzten Monat

Hi Nikita, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We are currently looking into your case and will ensure it is resolved promptly. We will update you shortly regarding the refund and confirmation of your account cancellation. Thank you for your patience.

Oluwole

Very customizable

Kommentare: Really good experience. Other than occasional slow response time of technical team, I am pleased.

Intuitiveness. Easy to use. Customizable templates, macros, user roles. Integrated instant messaging for staff, text messaging for patients, fax, referral management. Ability to customize automation of the RCM.

Onboarding is brief and not very detailed. However, the intuitiveness sort of compensates. Also, time to response when you reach out for technical support can vary. Sometimes immediately, at other times can take up to a week.

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small cash practices, not so great for busier practices

Kommentare: It is OK for clinics just starting out. Once you get beyond 2 patients an hour, it takes too long to chart and bill appropriately.

Great small all-around software that provides everything a small company needs. You can see a patient's financials from right within the chart, which is excellent. As well as their prior appointments. You can copy over phrases or entire notes from prior as well. e-scripts are easy, but do lack notifications. Scheduling is good. And, patient is able to book their appointments from your website.

Charting can be combersome. Our main issue is that the billing isn't robust enough. You have to use their system and their billers to get any benefit out of it.

Antwort von MedicalMine

Dear Anonymous Reviewer- Thank you for your review. We would actually love to work with you on the issues you are having! Are you taking advantage of all the billing features? We also have billing support in case you'd like to bill on your own. If you email me at info@charmhealth.com with the Subject: Attn:Billing Help Needed-- I can help nail down the problem and suggest an appropriate solution for you. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Sara
Psychotherapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best EHR for value

Kommentare: I sampled several EHR systems last year and ChARM had most of the qualities that I wanted a administrator and clinician. I really enjoy using this EHR system and it is easy for my clients to use as well to sign paperwork and access resources.

I really enjoy that I can customize all of my notes and templates that I need on a daily basis. I also really enjoy that everything can be electronic and all paperwork can be sent to clients and have signatures in real time.

I feel the customer services could set up EFT and enrollments for payers to make it streamlined and easier for the provider.

Margo
CEO in USA

Excellent EHR system

Kommentare: At first I insisted on meeting staff and it was not welcome at first however when I was able to touch base with an instructor it made a huge difference to learn it’s functionality.

The software is practical and you can use it on a cell phone which is great. I do home visits and it is very helpful.

There is a learning curve to use it but once you learn it it is great.

Peggy
Owner & provider in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

ChARMed

Kommentare: Getting all of billing services set up - just need the equipment and a little more time to implement this component.

Flexible program, HIPAA & HITECH compliant. Superb support staff!

More resources for therapy providers would be helpful.

candace
Office Manager in USA

Sears Family Pediatrics

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been very pleased. The system has never been down. I always have access to reports and up to date billing records. The patients find the system easy to navigate and rarely do we have a patient complain they can't figure out how to get in the system.

The easy navigation of the entire system.

Sometimes I wish we could pick up the phone and call our billers. As they are outsourced to India we wait 24-48 hours for a response.

Autumn
Naturopathic Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Review of CharmHealth from a solo practitioner

Kommentare: I really appreciate the online scheduling feature. As a solo practitioner (with no admin support staff), this has been an extremely helpful feature. My patients love it! It saves a lot of time for me and it encourages patients to schedule multiple appointments as they see the scheduling filling up. Thank you!

I really appreciate the availability of the support staff. I have used the online chat several times, and most of the time my question is answered in a few minutes. With more complex questions, I still get a response within a day or two. Thank you! I also really appreciate the ease of updating/personalizing my Charm account for online scheduling and appointment types.

I work with several compounding pharmacies and it is extremely difficult to write a prescription for a compounded prescription through Charm. Several of the standard pharmacies in our community do not like the way that the fax or e-prescribe feature places the electronic signature - it is difficult for them to determine if it is signed "dispense as written," or if it is signed as "substitution permitted." When I started to use the e-prescribe feature last year, I received several phone calls wanting to verify prescriptions after I sent them through Charm. As a result, I am no longer using the e-prescribing feature and I am calling in my prescriptions or using a paper prescription pad. I like the options for customizing the templates. I would like it even more if there was a feature to "publish" the treatment plan before signing the full chart - sometimes a telemedicine patient needs the information quickly, and may not have time to wait until I finish my charting at the end of the day. I would also like it if the sections for typing chart notes took up more vertical space. For example, I can only see about 10 lines of text as I am taking notes, and it would be helpful if those spaces were expanded vertically. Perhaps the patient info at the top of the chart could be condensed to the left side so that the charting space could expand vertically.

Shawn
Dir of Operations in USA

Strong EHR (Charting) with Superior Patient Engagement Features

The software is remarkably intuitive. Very easy to navigate from patient setup, scheduler, charting and billing. Charting can be easily customized to your own needs which you can do yourself easily without assistance from "tech support". What really stands out with this EHR compared to others are the patient engagement features. The Patient Portal enables easy document sharing including questionnaires, capturing signoffs, requesting appointments, email/text reminders, chatting/texting directly with the provider, etc. They also have several different Apps for mobile devices, so it's easy to access and document (chart/bill/schedule). This is a great platform for any provider, but if your specialty/business is looking for a more direct engagement and connection with your patients, and not necessarily tied to an office location/network, Charm can provide these capabilities all in one fully integrated platform.

Only limitation I've noticed is related to case management and the ability to tie several encounters/visits and related documentation under one case. I believe this is a planned improvement. Technical support can be challenging to get on the phone.

Khanh
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An EHR system that will grow with you practice

I love that Charm EHR has designed the software with the focus of integrative/functional medical doctors in mind. The forms and questionnaire templates that have been shared by other practitioners has been helpful. The software is very easy to use. I especially love the inventory functionality which a lot for EHR's are missing. The pricing scheme is suitable for new offices and the add on features are great as the practice has grown. The support desk is also very helpful and replies in a timely manner.

I wished there was an ability for patients to fill out questionnaires when they are in the office without having to sign into their account. Many patients do not remember their password without their computer. It is hard to expect all patients to fill out their questionnaires before they get to the office.

Stephanie
Office manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and comprehensiveness

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with charm. It is ease to use, offers lots of reports and analytics, and everything is contained.

I love that everything (records, charting, scheduling, communication within office and with patients, billing, supplement inventory) is all contained within charm.

Inactive patients are treated no differently from active patients. Once inactivated, a patient shouldn't be able to have an invoice or encounter created. Inability to relabel or change dates. Searching is also a challenge. If there were a way to have a search bar that searched the entire patient chart (messages, tasks and comments, quick notes, encounters, labs, documents), that would be extremely helpful.

Hanna
Naturopathic doctor in USA

Excellent updated product

Kommentare: Excellent! Have been using it since 2016, and still in awe with how innovative they are when they upgrade aspects of the software.

It's far easier and more comprehensive to navigate than it's competitor products. The customer service and response time is superb (within minutes of hopping on to the chat on Charmehr.com with customer service). Links automatically with Fullscript and Wellevate. Excellent for Naturopathic, Integrative doctors, and acupuncturist style practices. Features can always be simplified optionally.

I wish I could take CC payments and info for the cancellation's and for appointment confirmation automatically.

Susan
physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Charm EHR for Psychiatric Private Practice

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased and feel excited to start to use even more features that I am using right now. I would recommend Charm to anyone starting in private practice in psychiatry. I am very grateful I found Charm!

I have found Charm quite straightforward for writing notes and managing patients's charts. I moved to Charm from 11 years of paper charts and was certainly nervous to move to an electronic record. I heard from a colleague that Charm had fabulous customer support and that is what made me give it a try. I absolutely can say that I have gotten excellent customer support from Charm. I feel that I still have a lot of functionality of Charm to understand better but what I am using right now meets my needs and I am sure that as I explore more of what Charm has to offer as an EMR my practice will get even more efficient. I went from being scared to start an EMR to excited to have one in 3 weeks with the excellent support. That is pretty awesome!

I really can't say yet what I don't like about Charm because I have not fully started working with all that charm offers. It's a little overwhelming to get started but I feel Charm support staff helped me through that.

Temperance
CEO/Nurse Practitioner in USA

Happy as I could be

Kommentare: I use charm to it's fullest extent. It has literally changed and helped my practice grow. They are always improving and making updates to the software and are good at listening to customers needs. Customer service could be faster but once you get up and running it is an excellent product.

Documentation & scheduling as well as inventory modules are critical to the success of my clinic and movement of patients through the day.

Customer service really could be a lot faster. It always takes at least 24 hours if not more for questions to be answered no matter how simple they are.

Shawna
Business Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very good basic free program

Kommentare: headaches, learning new interface (why? why? why?)

well, originally it was the ease of use but with this new user interface...not so certain. Like the charting feature, easy to populate fields. Also like the patient communication it provides and tracks.

the new user interface has too many too small icons with too much info on the desktop. gotta figure out what all these silly icons represent. also why make such a large leap away from what all users are familar with?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

1990s style is not ChARMing at all

It appears to have all the features required.

System is 4 panes arranged horizontally with no way to resize. Messages are displayed in the right-most pane, but on a tablet or phone that pane is squished so you only see a couple characters per line. The website is Buggy, as customers were unable to read messages this week. ChARM isn't responsive to customers, must have authorized contact forward bug reports to ChARM to get them fixed. Also the system does not allow providers to adjust message limits - which is definitely needed during covid lockdowns. There are better solutions out there.

Antwort von MedicalMine

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to connect up with you to see if your problems can be corrected. If you're open to discussing this further, please email me, Ranjani at newsletter@medicalmine.com. We'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward a smoother experience.

Bianca
Physician - Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great for Physician-Owner in Psychiatry

Kommentare: Overall, this product is affordable and easy to use. I can communicate easily with patients from their initial intake, through their ongoing care. One of the greatest benefits is the ability to securely capture and store payment information with pre-existing templates for Superbills. I would chose this EHR again!

ChARM has served me well in my solo psychiatry private practice. Prior to selecting ChARM, I researched a number of EMR's. I have all of components needed to run a practice - built-in video component (even before pandemic), secure patient communication, billing, payment collection, and e-prescribing. It is easy to use with many YouTube videos available. If/when I expand my practice with other providers, this software can accommodate other providers. This product is also very affordable. My practice is small and growing. At present, my monthly bill is low because I am serving fewer than 50 patients.

I wish it were easier/more intuitive to integrate lab ordering and tracking. No other cons, I am quite satisfied.

Jonathon
CEO in USA

Cost-effective full-featured EHR

For the price of the product, you receive a lot of features that are missing or outdated in other EHRs. The RCM team also can do a great job handling your claims.

Some of the features require you to exit your current window to add or find information and then return to the current window. This breaks the smooth workflow and adds some time to completing some of the encounters.

Janmetra
practice manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for beginning and midlevel practice

Kommentare: I have enjoyed the service so far- I am 3 months into using

I have been in healthcare 22yrs and just started started using CHARM it works great for smaller practices. I like the easy of locating a patient, and being able to add alerts and notes to charts

I have been in healthcare 22yrs and just started started using CHARM it works great for smaller practices who do not need a robust system. The reporting system is not the best. It is hard to look at your data and it doesn't integrate well with a lot of other operating systems

Tarea
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor Technical Service and Support

It is difficult to say what I like when I have so many ongoing unresolved issues

Lack of resources and support. Issues are continuously ongoing.

Antwort von MedicalMine

Hi Tarea, We are sorry you are experiencing these issues. Someone will be in touch with you this week to help resolve some of the issues. Furthermore, we'll do an internal review to address some of the concerns you are having. Thank you for your patience.

Sherry
Operations manager in USA

Scalable and user friendly

Kommentare: Very good

It takes care of all patient interactions, scheduling, In house dispensary

We need some different inventory management reports, and I just heard that we can get them.

Monica
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Charm EHR - what a gem of an EHR

Kommentare: What a relief to find an EHR that is easy to use, very adjustable and allows for a patient centered experience. All the other EHRs that I looked at put the biller first and the patient last. We take our patient care very seriously and wanted that to be the starting point in finding an EHR that worked for us. I found Charm on the web and for the first couple of weeks, we played with it looking for something that we didn't like about it. The only thing we don't really love about Charm is that each facility has it's own calendar - not a deal breaker. After that we jumped in with both feet. The price is good, the telehealth is fabulous and the billing and eRx were easy to get started. All in all, a real winner! I expect to be working in Charm for a long time.

It looks good, it works well and the price is right

Each facility has it's own calendar. It would be easier if the calendars could overlap. We have pracitioners that work in multiple facilities and it can be confusing to keep track of thier schedules.