ClientPoint > PandaDoc

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Jay M.
Marketing Strategist

Kommentare: Outside of those few cons, it's been great and very easy for us to comment back and forth with prospects and send professional

Vorteile: The developer team had pre-made templates Which I could choose from. Can you also get lifetime analytics that allow you to see when and where someone opened your Proposal, how long they spent on each page, and you get text notifications when they do so that you can reach out in live-time Once I did they built out my proposal for me based on what I was already using in PDF form. They walked me through a couple steps on how to do everything and they've been very hands-on.

Nachteile: While you can sign documents, they don't have an integration with docusign, you have to use one of the other native software. There also is no way to accept payments directly from within a proposal you have to balance the client out somewhere else

von ClientPoint an 22.11.2019

Hi Jay, we're so happy that you are delighted with ClientPoint. We recognize that each of our clients is unique and we find it best to take a more hands-on approach. We also appreciate your feedback and will share this with our product team as we continue to innovate.

Everyone that does sales should use this awesome software

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Cathleen S.
sales

Kommentare: Using paperless is one of the best software programs to us for sales i recommend it for everyone who is in the same field. You can keep track of all your proposals and everyone is always involved and it holds so many proposals and you can add whatever section you want them to see inside the proposal and medium user friendly once you get the hang of it.

Vorteile: Paperless makes it so you dont have to deal with sending or faxing, or presenting paper proposals. It is all email based which makes it a lot easier to produce sales and promote business, safe for the environment and the trees. It lets however many people you want involved have access to any proposal anytime from any device rather if they are at work or not. everybody could do their part to keep the proposal up to date and add whatever they need to in real time.

Nachteile: Logging in from your cell or a unrecognized device it makes you always check your email for a verification pin every single time, kind of annoying, even after you have used that same device a million times to log in to paperless. Sometimes i search for a certain proposal that is in there and it wont let me find out I have to start my search over and un mark certain boxes to find it. it quite often has small little issues that support will take care of when you contact them through email.

von Paperless Proposal an 19.4.2018

Hi Cathleen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Paperless Proposal. We think it's an awesome program as well.

Security and protecting your proposals is important to us and one way we do this is with verification pins. To reduce frequency for verification, try updating your browser privacy settings to save cookies from Paperless Proposal.

A Game-Changing Service

Josh C.
Brand Marketing Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with Paperless has been extremely positive. We've been working with them for about two years, and have since onboarded our entire sales team (36 sales associates from all over the country) to the Paperless system.

Vorteile: The ability to regulate our entire portfolio of proposal parts, and have direct insight into what is being used are the two biggest advantages for us. The system is easy to use, and fairly intuitive for those of us who prefer to self-teach. We find that we use Paperless for our "single source of truth" for all relevant proposal materials.

Nachteile: There are very few faults that I could point out with the software. There are occasionally glitches (due to corrupted files) during pagination (the support team is always prompt to resolve them).

Josh,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We are actually working on a feature to put pagination on hold until all the merge docs have processed, this way every pagination attempt will go in smooth with out any files getting corrupted. Hope that will solve your problem. Along with that we do have couple more minor and major updates coming up which will excite you further. One of them is built-in word processor to local edit the files within Paperless.

Good and Bad

Tom D.
DIRECTOR OF SALES
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great for keeping track of proposals, however very slow some days. We do about 30 proposals per day on paperless.

Vorteile: Keeping track of proposals/ easy to organize/ finding old proposals

Nachteile: Inconsistent quality/ daily we still have to do paper proposals/ signature hard for customers to understand/ server very slow sometimes/ takes to long going from page to page

Tom,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Could you please send in a email to support@paperlessproposal.com detailing the exact changes you need? The issues you mentioned should not be there. We would love to work with you on your Library Optimization so you do not come across the mentioned issues anymore.

Rahat

Paperless proposal in used for market development

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Jesse E.
Marketing development

Kommentare: Overall in my opinion I dont have alot of experience with other sales software but this is program is awesome and my sales have dramatically increased in a short period of time. Recommend to anyone in Sales

Vorteile: In my opinion this software is awesome it lets all your fellow employees have access and make changes or update the same file any time from any device they use, with no flaw. It saves on paper no more faxing using up all kinds of ink, no bringing thick packets to sales appointments it is all now paperless and a lot more convenient. You can add notes modify, delete or add anything anytime you want and send it to a potential client.

Nachteile: If you take a break longer than a few minutes it automatically logs you out and you have to keep on logging back in every time you get busy and come back to it, kind of frustrating. You have to always clear the search bar before searching you cant just type in a specific client or file and just search it. It has its small glitches here and there but it makes up for it buy producing sales

von Paperless Proposal an 19.4.2018

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for your feedback. The team here at Paperless Proposal is thrilled to hear that your sales has increased.

Regarding the idle time, our support team is available to assist. Please reach out to support@paperlessproposal.com.

My

Great Customer Experience

D'anna H.
Marketing Project Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with Paperless Proposal has been completely positive. From the support team to management, everyone on the team is passionate about the product and ensuring that each customer is happy with the tool. The integration with Salesforce.com is a new feature we're using and we've found it to be very helpful to increase the value of the information available to each sales rep and the management team.

Vorteile: I like the ability to customize the product to our exact needs, the ease of use, the fantastic support, the value and most importantly, the customer engagement and experience. A product with consistent branding, simple electronic delivery and tracking elements make it a fantastic resource. Our customers are able to view the proposal with any device at any time and we are able to track the progress. There are never any surprises.

Nachteile: The only con about this software would be the same for any software - sometimes it can be hard to get users to adopt a new system. However, with 1:1 training, integrations and all the resources Paperless Proposal will provide, this eases internal challenges.

D'Anna,

Thanks for your kind words,

Fantastic product

Ryan L.
Regional Director
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very powerful interface with customers, creating an exchange instead of a one-sided bid. With the notifications of customer views, it really improves closing ratios.

Vorteile: The ease of creating such a customized presentation to the customers

Nachteile: it will go down every once in a while and hold things up, but not very long when it happens.

Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Our servers are up and running all the time except scheduled maintenances during weekend midnights. If you face any issue in the future please reach out to support@paperlessproposal.com

We'd love to look into your system and resolve the issue.

Rahat

Makes producing Quotes on the go simple and easy. The quickest proposal I have ever created.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Zack M.
Director of Inside Sales

Vorteile: The ability to open my laptop and send a proposal to my customer almost immediately. Unlike my competition, I can send my proposal before leaving the customers parking lot. Support (when needed) is always quick and easy.

Nachteile: Load time of web based software. Sometime it takes a few minutes to save a created page. This happens on a fairly regular basis.

See who's opened your proposal and what they've seen

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Federico J.
Founder and Senior Copywriter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I hate writing proposals. Absolutely hate it. Paperless Proposal helps me craft new proposals in minutes, using templates and a file library that keeps all my content at hand. The best part is I can easily share it with clients and then keep track of who's opened the document and who hasn't. This helps me follow up with them and understand what makes them buy or not.

Nachteile: I'd like to see improvements in the way you search for docs in the media library. Could be way simpler and faster.

I used this to send proposals to clients

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Timothy Y.
Regional Account Manager

Kommentare: great tool for professionals

Vorteile: I love that my administrator and my boss can review the proposals before the final is sent to the customer

Nachteile: No cons about this product. i have not had a bad experience or used a better similar products or service.

I am a proposal writer for a large security company and use Paperless on a daily basis.

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Barbara B.
Business Development Administrator

Kommentare: it allows for our products to be uniform across our large footprint.

Vorteile: I love that the software allows for creating custom library's that contain all of our frequently used documents for quick access. I also love that I can contact Paperless Support and request that they add merge fields to the document to implant the customer name during the proposal editing stage.

Nachteile: I wish, for our industry, that there were more finalizing choices. Sometimes a certain industry, like gov't, can request that you cross reference responses, add info to the TOC or have certain language in the header or footer of each page. It would be extremely helpful if we could add these items in while editing in Paperless instead of having to download, open in PDF and make additional edits in Adobe. This creates a situation where the proposal in our library no longer contains the most updated version. So, if in a year we have to look back on the proposal, we may not recall that it had to be removed to finalize and we could potentially be using old info..

von Paperless Proposal an 12.7.2017

Barbara thanks for your review. Our CTO, Zeb Evans will reach out directly to you to address your concern.

My opinions of using Paperless Proposal software

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Steve M.
sales

Kommentare: I been doing sales for a long time I think this is the best software program for keeping track of all proposals and documents for potential clients . Paperless has definitely help me to expand my networking

Vorteile: Paperless proposal now lets you conduct business and send proposals through email now instead of always having to print and fax or do paperwork for contracts. It makes sales a lot more convenient and definitely helps you keep track of all your leads and proposals that you have sent to new or potentially new clients. It also allows anyone in your company to have access and modify or add anything to the same specific document in real time so everybody knows whats going on and is kept in the loop.

Nachteile: Its not the most user friendliest software we had to have a professional come in and train us on using this software. If your not familiar it will take some getting used to but once you got the hang of it your going to love it. Every time you log on from a different device besides your main pc that paperless is all ready familiar with you have to get a code verification in your email and than enter that at login to even enter paperless and see your documents, that is kind of frustrating.

Paperless Proposal Indiana Review

Brian C.
Business Development Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using this platform for my proposals for several years now and the interface is very intuitive, the flexibility and customization options allow large/complex proposals to be just as easy to produce as small scale, simple proposals. The end product is always professional and represents my company well. The tracking metrics are extremely useful and help me to not only learn from previous efforts, but be more timely in my follow-up response with those decision makers that I am targeting. It also gives me insightful visibility into decision-makers up the chain of command whom I knew existed but may have not necessarily known their name or contact information.

Vorteile: The flexibility and customization ability of the platform. I can get as creative as I need to to win the business.

Nachteile: I would like to see more potential customization of the cover page with different color schemes, looks, multiple photo design arrangements, etc. to fit the client's business. In other words, I like to co-opt a client's culture or mirror that culture with my cover art so they know from second one that we share similar cultures or values.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it so far. I would like to let you know that we can create very customizable cover page merge docs for you. Where you can control what type of information go in and how they format. Please contact your Paperless Administrator to send out a request to our support@paperlessproposal.com to get the ball rolling.

My pros and cons of using Paperless Proposal

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Brandon M.
security / sales

Kommentare: I would recommend this software to any person or private business that is still in the growing stages and trying to build clients. You have access from any device no matter where you are, every thing is done electronically without much effort. You get notified emails every time someone opens your email so that you know its getting read.

Vorteile: I love how this software enables all relevant persons to stay update with potential clients information and everyone can have access to add notes or change proposal information. I can use this on any device I use it on my cell and lab top as well and I never have any problems. Help and Support is good at getting back to you quickly when you call them and leave a message or send an email. they are pretty decent at fixing issues pretty quick. You can send email proposals, no more paper proposals, good for the trees less paper being used.

Nachteile: The old version I believe was way better than the newer version they just recently updated to. We had just got used to using the original software than when they changed it on us we had to teach ourselves how to use it no help or training was offered by Paperless. It took some time getting used to new software but once you get the hang of it , it easier to use.

My experiences using Paperless Proposal software

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Macanthony O.
sales

Kommentare: It lets you keep detailed notes from communication with potential new clients and allows as many employees as you choose to have access to all files and proposals when ever they need to or want to make changes. You can access it from any device including cell phones

Vorteile: It lets you allocate one or as many employees as you want have constant access to recent and all proposals and documents in the system so everyone is kept up to date or if any current changes need to be made notes and changes could be added to the files also anywhere and any time by whoever has access . Environmentally safe cuts pack on paper use, save the trees!!!!

Nachteile: Starting to learn this software was kind of hard for me to start learning to use myself we had to have a trained professional come in and enlighten us and teach us how to properly use this software. But once you get used to using it it is very user friendly.

I recommend this software to every business

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Nyeisa B.
facilities assistant

Kommentare: Paperless is awesome software it lets businesses keep track of all potential clients and keeps everyone in the loop on what is going on with that account. It holds hundreds of accounts and it is very user friendly once you learn how to use all the tools in this software.

Vorteile: I love how you can keep track on all your notes for each individual client and it can be integrated with several people at one time and they all have access to update communication or keep an eye on what has been going on the client history. It has graphs that tell how the percentage of lost, sold, and won accounts and how much money you have made . Environmentally safe no more using all kinds of paper to send out proposals.

Nachteile: If you add a client into the program and you have to un click the unfiled box in the filter to find what you are looking for. The times displayed for proposals created and sent are off so you don't have a clear idea of when they were sent out. They need to add a reminder section that tells you when to call someone back as they requested.

Great Tool

Steve C.
Director of Operations
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using the software for several years and it works, just as you would expect. Whenever I've had any issue, a call or email, is responded to within minutes usually, and if something can't get resolved on the spot, is is done very fast and a follow up call or email to confirm always follows.

Vorteile: Being able to have everything I need at my fingertips, for any type client or any type work order. The template feature is great, for putting everything you need into the quote, with a single click.

Nachteile: Running reports, could be easier if the categories and status' were better defined

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We always listen to our client feedback and adapt accordingly. Please let us know how you would imagine the manage section fields to be defined so we can improvise on the section.

Awesome Application

Marko R.
Account Executive
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I very much enjoy this app do due the fact it is well manageable. Everything is right at your fingertip. It helps me keep up with my goals for the year as well. Some of us in the sales industry we all know that feeling when you want to pick up that phone again to check on the status of a account but don't want to over due it. Well with this program I love the fact I can see exactly when they opened the email or who they forwarded on to.

Vorteile: 1. Comparing it to my goals
2. All my accounts are right at my fingertip with all the info.
3. Being able to get a email as soon as they open the proposal. Checking how long they spent on each one and who it was sent to.

Nachteile: Nothing at all!

Marko,

Thanks for your kind words,
Rahat

If you are in sales this is the must have software for proposals

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Mitch W.
strategic account leader
Buchhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If you are in sales this is the must have software for proposals. This software allows you to go paperless when creating, sending and receiving signed proposals that you create according to your expectations and details . it notifies you if your proposal has been opened and viewed and exactly what page(s) the client looked at so you know what questions to ask when you contact them again, its genius.

Nachteile: It would be better if they had a reminder notification that you can set a specific time and date after you contacted someone in case they give you a specific time to call them back you would automatically be notified when the time comes.

One of the best programs you could use if you are in the sales department and call leads

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Monique R.
asset protection

Kommentare: Paperless proposals is a awesome program for creating proposals and sending them via email and than they returned signed by new client and a start date is created.

Vorteile: Paperless proposals lets me keep track of all my new leads I create and I could put in all my notes pertaining to each specific phone. Paperless allows you to create proposals for potential new clients and send them via email. Once the client receives proposal they could look it over and electronically sign it and send it back and done. No more bulky packets or having through all thasy

Nachteile: I think it would be that much better if after you entered your notes for a specific client you were able to set a reminder of date and time someone requests for you to reach out to them and follow up so that way you are not wearing out your welcome and they would probably appreciate it also.I dont have anything negative to say about it. It has little quirks that happen here and there but not to often and it fixes it self anyway

My use of Paperless Proposal

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Dallos M.
sales

Kommentare: There are a ton of benefits to having this software especially if you are in sales and business development. I recommend it to everyone to use

Vorteile: I love this software it lets you leave up to date notes that can be shared with as many employees as you want it to share with so that everyone is kept up to date, has access and stays in the loop. If a client emails in all the employees attached receive it at the same time.

Nachteile: When searching for clients all ready in your list you have to keep the "unfiled" box unmarked before the right client will come up while searching. It kind of takes some time to get used to using the software and sometimes difficult to bring up specific client you are looking for. But once you learn it it is very cool.

Client Point CRM

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Carol S.
Vice President
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Client Point has been flexible with allowing us to add the fields we need.

Vorteile: Client Point..formerly Paperless Proposal has introduced a CRM add on to the proposal program. This makes it easy to add proposals directly from the CRM with out retyping everything. It also shows the calls, leads, and pipeline data as well as the deals closed. Very neat and easy to use.

Nachteile: I would like the cover page prompt to be the first item to fill out when doing the proposal because sometimes we forget to do it and the proposal goes out with out a cover page.

Paperless is a great way to track potential and new clients.

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Mercedes S.
Adminstrative Assistant

Vorteile: Paperless is very easy to access. It gives several options for walking through each step to better help you navigate. It also helps track the amount of revenue from each client before or after they accept your proposal. The best and only way to track clients for current and future contracts.

Nachteile: Recently paperless updated to a nee version. At version just like any new program it was a little hard to navigate but in no time I was navigating through like there wasnt even an update.

easy to upload customized documents for proposals

Bewertet am 26.6.2017
Ryan L.
Regional Sales Director
Hausmeisterservice, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: notifications after client has opened the proposal, great cover pages with photos and details, the ability to print the exact proposal that's being emailed to the customer, the ability to delay the sending of the proposal, and the data telling us how much time the customer spent on each page of the propsoal

Nachteile: can be a little slow in uploading, but not often.
would like the proposal review to be more of an overall shot, like a map and maybe some animation effects for the proposal.

We love paperless and their team!

Hugo C.
secretary
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's so easy to use and love the customer service! We use paperless everyday. Easy to use and upload to. The support team is super friendly and quick to fix any issues.

Nachteile: The software is great. Maybe get rid of the last receipt page...

Hugo,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We can disable the download receipt page that gets added when you download the proposal. Please send in a request to do that via support@paperlessproposal.com

If you ever have any questions please reach out to our support.