Über amoCRM

amoCRM ist ein einfach zu bedienendes CRM. Es ist jedoch sehr funktional und leistungsstark. Vertriebspipeline, Lead-Tracking, Analyse und Website-Integration.

Erfahre mehr über amoCRM

Vorteile:

They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way.

Nachteile:

The disadvantages of amoCRM can be listed for a long time, but I will focus on the main ones. Firstly, the built-in mail client works very poorly - we had to use separate software.

Bewertungen zu amoCRM

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

7,8/10

amoCRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 138 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du amoCRM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (138)

Felipe P.
Felipe P.
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great features and nice customer service at a fair price

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

Vorteile:

They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way. They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

Nachteile:

The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

Matthew B.
Member in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Cost-effective yet powerful CRM alternative

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is a good company. They are new enough to not be tied to old technology, but old enough to know what they are doing. Their live chat support has been excellent for us as well.

Vorteile:

This is the only CRM we found that integrated with Social Media messaging, which is the preferred communication medium for many of our customers. We used to have our team using Facebook messenger within our FB Business Manager page directly, but now we can have these Messenger interactions INSIDE our CRM and then bridge those conversations into texts and phone calls. The software is intuitive and its user interface is excellent. There are many Automotive-specific CRM tools out there, but they are all old and clunky compared to amoCRM.

Nachteile:

The integration with FB is treated as a "bot" on the FB side, even though we have real humans in our call center replying to customers via amoCRM. This means that a stricter set of rules is applied to our conversations from FB, and we've had the link shut down a couple times. It's still a great integration to have--especially considering that no other CRMs can do this. Also, the integration with Twilio is quite limited when it comes to outbound and inbound calls. I love the automatic call recording features, but we are not able to assign agent-specific numbers that customers can call back. It would be wonderful if we could have a mini-IVR inside amoCRM so that when customers call us back the routing could be more efficient. The smartphone app could be better too.

Leonardo R.
Leonardo R.
CFO in Kolumbien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Aprendes a usarlo rápido, pero falla mcuho

1 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Necesito un CRM que me permita atenteder clientes de wsp, inst y FB, que me permita crear bots para hacer seguimiento pre y post venta, lo hemos logrado, pero con muchos problemas reportados y muchos no solucionados. Por ejemplo si quiero que un bot el dia de cumpleaños felicite a un cliente, NO SE PUEDE CON amoCRM, se debe hacer manual el envío del mensaje. Otra cosa, en dias pasados reporte fallas de que no podía ingresar a mi licencia y me dijeron "ahhhhh es que se cayó el servidor de LATAM"

Vorteile:

Lo intuitivo que es. Pude configurar los bots por mi mismo, de hecho algunas deficiencias las solucioné por mi mismo programando los bots. Pero he tenido algunos problemas con elementos de los bots, por ejemplo, hay una condición que me dijeron "puede ponerle a que revise infinitas opciones..." y NO sirvió, el si deja colocar tooooodas las que quieras, pero llega un momento en donde se rompe y deja de funcionar.

Nachteile:

Hay muchas fallas y muchas veces reportamos caídas de su plataforma. Hay muchas necesidades no cumplidas por los bots, por su forma de activación; cuando se reportan los errores, algunos asesores dicen que así fue diseñado y que yo debo buscar solucionarlo con un partner de ellos, es decir pagar más. Algunas veces no se envian la imagenes, algunos bots no se activan, se activan doble, hay algunas funciones que se supone que hace algo y resulta que no lo hace, los mismos asesores no saben explicar algunas fueatures, en fin NO CREO QUE NOS QUEDEMOS CON ESTE CRM, es una lástima porque si es muy intuitivo. Vale resaltar que de los 6 meses de licencia que compré en octubre 2021, solo llevamos 1 y en verdad espero mejoren, porque su facilidad de uso es mejor que freshworks por ejemplo, pero su inestabilidad y sus multiples problemas nos hacen querer pasarnos a otro crm.

Brian møller J.
Brian møller J.
CEO & Founder in Dänemark
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

5 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Vorteile:

I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute. There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface. And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company. I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Nachteile:

Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

Roman Y.
Roman Y.
Product Project Manager in Ukraine
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

5 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Vorteile:

- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services - You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations - Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers - Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager - Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client - You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Nachteile:

- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account - It's expensive for small projects

Виталий Ч.
Виталий Ч.
исполнительный директор in
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

amoCRM - optimal solution for a dynamic business

5 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: amoCRM seems to be an optimal solution for a dynamic business – as it is compatible with iPad you can add new information literally on the run. Drag and drop leads in the pipeline, quickly attach files to the contact/lead cards, send emails to the clients by simply clicking on the his/her email. There are also new features which I am yet to test (advanced integration with WordPress, extensive email integration), everything seems to serve the purpose of making the process of creating leads as effortless as possible, and to this extent amoCRM seems to be moving in the right direction. So in general it would suit a small business or might be a nice tool for a sales department only, as it is not fully customizable. For example, you can't change names and formats of certain fields and the number of custom fields is limited.

Vorteile:

Can be run on different devices - laptop, tablet, mobile phone effortless implementation

Nachteile:

Slow export: The bigger your account gets the more problems you seem to have with the export of files. No templates: what amoCRM really lacks, in my opinion, is templates. What I mean is, for example I have a business process where all the leads are pretty much standard. And it would be really nice if I could simply create a template and be able to set default values – could really contribute a lot to the automation.

Diana D.
Diana D.
Sales and technical support. in Kanada
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Baumaterial, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

AmoCRM is outstanding

5 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This is the best contact manager I have ever used.
Super affordable... almost too good to be true!
As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.

Vorteile:

Price is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!

Nachteile:

Tech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me. They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.

Алексей З.
Алексей З.
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Onlinemedien
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

amoCRM the best system for sales

5 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables
in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave
with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting.
Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system
it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client.
At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics
on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies!
I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

Rahul S.
Rahul S.
Senior Consultant - digital strategy in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Captures the essence of the account management.

5 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Using it to manage customer accounts.

Vorteile:

I recommend to try amoCRM to everyone, who is interested in profit and business development. This will help you manage accounts very effectively.

Nachteile:

Customer support is highly proactive. If you meet some troubles while using amoCRM, just call their customer service. Your problem will be solved in few hours.

Rodrigo alejandro A.
Rodrigo alejandro A.
CAREER ADVISOR in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lead Management - Sales Pipeline Review

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent management of the Lead and movement from them into a purchase stage in the pipeline.

Vorteile:

Easy management of the leads, follow-up, reminders, email, and phone integration.

Nachteile:

Since the platform itself is from Russia, some features are not completely translated into English, which makes the process more difficult.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Account Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

5 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

Vorteile:

I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Nachteile:

Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job. Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

Ahmed F.
student in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

It Is For You

5 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

Vorteile:

I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

Nachteile:

Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.

Antwort von QSOFT

vor 3 Jahren

Hey Ahmed, Thanks for your feedback!

Anastasia Z.
UI/UX Designer in Russland
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great storage solution

5 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Nachteile:

Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

Antwort von QSOFT

vor 3 Jahren

Hi, Anastasia, Thanks for your feedback! It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at pavel@team.amocrm.com Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

Алексей М.
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Excel vs amoCRM

5 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Our office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients.
database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses.
Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers.
And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the customer base.
After the implementation of amoCRM , we have begun to see how many calls , tasks , emails processes manager.
And then we fired 2 manager. Since they only create the appearance of work.
It all began to count. Connect IP telephony and listened to the conversations of managers.
We implemented service quality and could boost sales by controlling the work.
Previously, there was chaos - once called the client. Then promised to call back , but did not call back.
Now in the amoCRM system we could see , whether the task on to customers , what is the result of conversation and other important performance.
Why amoCRM? This system is self-embeddable. Initially I bought one account and gave it to the manager.
He understood the system and 2 weeks after he could not work without the amoCRM. It is very convenient. Safely. And most importantly - easy!
The world will never be the same again . After using amoCRM - we will never go back to Excel.

Antwort von QSOFT LLC

vor 6 Jahren

Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!

Sylvie G.
Directeur Général in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The platform supports working with popular social networks

5 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

I work in a large bank, we have many sales channels. We maintain accounts on social networks, so it was important for us that the platform support integration with them. AmoCRM was just what we needed. With its help, we track information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.

Nachteile:

Developers often release updates. It may seem to some that this is great. But for users, amoCRM is a real nightmare. It is not possible to use the platform during updates. All modules at best start to slow down, and at worst they just stop working.

Galina R.
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

amoCRM really helps to increase sales.

5 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We introduced the system to the company in early 2015.
(for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004)
You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other
companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell.
Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed.
Enterprise Portal and Communications within the company organizes smartly,
but work with clients was not comfortable. Then we decided to put amoCRM.
It was a breath of fresh air. In Bitriks24
In Bitrikse24 managers were forced themselves to enter data into the CRM, to have analytics.
In amoCRM you work with pleasure, this system reall helps you in sales.
Analytics is at the high level. Though personally to us the standard options in analytics is not enough.
Then we decided to modify the system on our own. We had some qualified programmers in our
company, so it wasnt difficult, and we have modified system for our requirements.
We liked this app and to modify it so much, that we became amoCRM partners. And now we help
other companies to increase and automate their sales.
Life hack to work with support: usually the time for consideration of treatment is three hours.
If the task is urgent, please send your request in the support, and when you will know
number of your ticket, call to the support and say your ticket number, then ask them to
expedite time of the consideration.

Antwort von QSOFT LLC

vor 6 Jahren

Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review! We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.

Дмитрий А.
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Amo crm converts time into money

5 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common
system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do,
how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a
business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously,
because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM
realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction.
Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a
responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days.
Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific
figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage.
No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation.
Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month.
Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there
is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department.
Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before.
So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales.
I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.

Vorteile:

I have no complains about customer support service

Nachteile:

Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

Илкин Б.
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Wein und Spirituosen
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Sales automation

5 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient.
With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the
business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

Vorteile:

Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers. Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

Nachteile:

amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

Antwort von QSOFT LLC

vor 6 Jahren

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review! We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

Alex B.
Manager in Ukraine
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Convenient sales management system

5 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

In our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.

Nachteile:

The amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.

Olga S.
Senior Publisher Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

5 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

Nachteile:

I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Vesna G.
CSO & Board of Directors in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

5 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Nachteile:

One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

Olga S.
Postgraduate student in Ukraine
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good CRM

5 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

amoCRM is great for a business based on sales, and it does not matter whether you have a real store or you offer virtual services, for example, in programming or web design. In this CRM, I easily configure tasks for myself and my subordinates, and monitor their implementation. Conveniently, all the actions performed on the tablet, immediately synchronized with the computer and employees are always at hand with up-to-date information.

Nachteile:

Unfortunately, this system is very complex, but the developers do not provide a step-by-step guide on how to install it and properly configure it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to view statistics on mobile devices.

John T.
Project Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

An efficient tool for sales management.

5 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

The application can be set up with ease and it just takes a few minutes. As the application is user-centric, the users can add new users to the board and change the user management settings to secure the data. The application, to improve the workflow integrates with other applications like the Zapier, Zendesk and Google applications etc. The pipeline management helps with analyzing the performance of salespeople and helps them to stay in track with the targets. In no time you can launch a new campaign and inform all the team members about their respective tasks . The multifunctional program interface helps you automate the salesforce. You can access the application via any device, and the changes or edits made are instantly synchronized.

Nachteile:

You can’t view the statistics on your mobile phones. If you try exporting a huge file, that would take a lot of time and you can’t export any raw data including inbound or outbound calls. More self-customization services would improve the functionality of the application.

Yana G.
Deputy Head of PPC and PPA in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Convenient business management system

5 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

Nachteile:

The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

Sergei I.
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marktforschung
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

I am the head of call center

5 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I am the head of call center and I had a task to make work of operators more simply and quicker on the one hand, but to consider all nuances and tasks in crm to system on the other hand. Tried some crm programs, but stopped a choice on amoCRM.

Vorteile:

Idle time and fast start of this program allowed us also quickly and simply to adjust all purposes individually under inquiries of our firm, namely: 1. Fast filling of a card of the client and all contact information; 2. Integration with IP telephony; 3. Fast statement of tasks and transfer to their other departments or employees; 4. Convenient integration with email marketing by mail on client base; 5. SMS mailing of reminders and informing clients on the carried-out actions, discounts, etc.; 6. Communication of all filled forms of a subscription and orders on our websites with the amoCRM program; 7. At the end of day quickly to consider and analyze work of each call center operator. All these purposes were successfully realized by means of the amoCRM program without additional capital investments that also affected a choice сrm systems for our firm. The amoCRM program is ideally suited for simple call centers. I recommend!

Nachteile:

with a slight time delay come letters to the email.