Über Kommo

amoCRM ist ein einfach zu bedienendes CRM. Es ist jedoch sehr funktional und leistungsstark. Vertriebspipeline, Lead-Tracking, Analyse und Website-Integration.

Erfahre mehr über Kommo

The disadvantages of amoCRM can be listed for a long time, but I will focus on the main ones. Firstly, the built-in mail client works very poorly - we had to use separate software.

Bewertungen zu Kommo

Kommo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kommo bereits verwendet?

Felipe
Felipe
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features and nice customer service at a fair price

Kommentare: Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way. They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

Matthew
Member in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cost-effective yet powerful CRM alternative

Kommentare: This is a good company. They are new enough to not be tied to old technology, but old enough to know what they are doing. Their live chat support has been excellent for us as well.

This is the only CRM we found that integrated with Social Media messaging, which is the preferred communication medium for many of our customers. We used to have our team using Facebook messenger within our FB Business Manager page directly, but now we can have these Messenger interactions INSIDE our CRM and then bridge those conversations into texts and phone calls. The software is intuitive and its user interface is excellent. There are many Automotive-specific CRM tools out there, but they are all old and clunky compared to amoCRM.

The integration with FB is treated as a "bot" on the FB side, even though we have real humans in our call center replying to customers via amoCRM. This means that a stricter set of rules is applied to our conversations from FB, and we've had the link shut down a couple times. It's still a great integration to have--especially considering that no other CRMs can do this. Also, the integration with Twilio is quite limited when it comes to outbound and inbound calls. I love the automatic call recording features, but we are not able to assign agent-specific numbers that customers can call back. It would be wonderful if we could have a mini-IVR inside amoCRM so that when customers call us back the routing could be more efficient. The smartphone app could be better too.

Mikhail
Mikhail
CEO in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support useless

I've been attempting to link 8 WhatsApp Business API numbers for the past two weeks. Customer service has been ineffective - their response time is impressively quick, under 5 minutes, yet the only assistance I get is, "we have forwarded your request to the internal team." I've purchased new numbers and registered a new Kommo account, but I'm facing the same issues with these accounts as well.

Customer support useless. Every time you chat with new person who know nothing about your problem.

Victor Leonardo
Victor Leonardo
Education in Argentinien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

amoCRM the CRM of the networks and whatsapps

Kommentare: The integration in a platform, with the applications that in my area, are the most used when I do a MKT campaign
If the MKT campaign is in the Facebook marketplace, 80% of the communication is through messenger, and amoCRM channels them, and even more so with Botsales, to pre-attend them.
If the campaigns are through Facebookmeta, less traffic but more effective, I channel them to the pipe perfectly. The same if the campaign was with Google or Instagram.

With amoCRM you can have multichannel communication. Whatsapp .with the integration with Facebook, and Messenger. etc Incorporation of the SaleBot, it is a very good tool, so as not to lose leads.

Best technical support and assistance . I do not have the same feeling as in other applications, the care and online support.

Brian Møller
Brian Møller
CEO & Founder in Dänemark

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

Kommentare: I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute. There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface. And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company. I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

Roman
Roman
Product Project Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

Kommentare: We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services - You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations - Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers - Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager - Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client - You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account - It's expensive for small projects

Павел
Павел
Telekommunikation

Very simple and useful

Kommentare: I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process.
This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site.
If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method.
I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient.
One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price.
If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu.
I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

Great API for customization and integration, simple integration with telephony, sites, emails, simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface. Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales

Antwort von QSOFT

Mr. Senin! Thank you for your review! We try to be the best for you.

Diana
Diana
Sales and technical support. in Kanada
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

AmoCRM is outstanding

Kommentare: This is the best contact manager I have ever used.
Super affordable... almost too good to be true!
As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.

Price is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!

Tech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me. They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.

Алексей
Алексей
Onlinemedien
Quelle: GetApp

amoCRM the best system for sales

Kommentare: I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables
in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave
with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting.
Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system
it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client.
At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics
on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies!
I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

Виталий
Виталий
исполнительный директор in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

amoCRM - optimal solution for a dynamic business

Kommentare: amoCRM seems to be an optimal solution for a dynamic business – as it is compatible with iPad you can add new information literally on the run. Drag and drop leads in the pipeline, quickly attach files to the contact/lead cards, send emails to the clients by simply clicking on the his/her email. There are also new features which I am yet to test (advanced integration with WordPress, extensive email integration), everything seems to serve the purpose of making the process of creating leads as effortless as possible, and to this extent amoCRM seems to be moving in the right direction. So in general it would suit a small business or might be a nice tool for a sales department only, as it is not fully customizable. For example, you can't change names and formats of certain fields and the number of custom fields is limited.

Can be run on different devices - laptop, tablet, mobile phone effortless implementation

Slow export: The bigger your account gets the more problems you seem to have with the export of files. No templates: what amoCRM really lacks, in my opinion, is templates. What I mean is, for example I have a business process where all the leads are pretty much standard. And it would be really nice if I could simply create a template and be able to set default values – could really contribute a lot to the automation.

ahmed
student in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It Is For You

Kommentare: I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.

Antwort von QSOFT

Hey Ahmed, Thanks for your feedback!

Olga
Senior Publisher Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Mariia
HR Team Lead in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

amoCRM - the system aimed at obtaining the result

amoCRM originally bribed me with a huge number of functions and a nice well thought out design. The system is so thought out and implemented that even after several days of work and adding a small amount of data it was already clear that this CRM will suit us and we will be able to use it for business. Slowly we sorted out the modules we needed (Transactions, Lida, Contacts, Tasks) and the work moves very quickly.

Despite the nice design, it turned out that it is difficult to install the system and configure it. We even had to invite to the office a specialist who works only with amoCRM, but he helped us save time on installing CRM.

Vlad
VP of Operations in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Functional customer base accounting system

In our company, we use the amoCRM system to account for the customer base and sales department transactions. The platform allows you to create sales funnels for reports and increase profits. There is full integration with mobile devices.

The first thing I would like to add to the accounting system amoCRM customer base is a tool for managing the company's internal resources. The second is a function to predict the number of sales.

Dan
Data scientist in Ukraine
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good option for keeping orders

We use this CRM for 1.5 years. In addition to the basic functions, there is an excellent monitoring system: you can track and highlight statistics on any orders at any time. Thus, this CRM is also an excellent tool for in-depth analysis.

We had rare departures, as we wrote to the support service (twice). All promised to eliminate within a month. But a year has passed, and nothing has changed.

Alisa
Support manager in Ukraine

Useless technical support

I used the system for more than a year. Everything suits, but the system has obvious security problems, and technical support should be simply overclocked. There are absolutely incompetent people sitting there who can only get by with standard unsubscribes.

The security of the system leaves much to be desired, accounts are often hacked. Absolutely useless and illiterate technical support.

Bernard
Chairman in Ukraine
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great system, but support is very slow

The amoCRM system is great for managing our company's sales. The platform allows us to conveniently carry out a full-fledged sales analysis and track employee performance.

In this CRM there is no possibility to divide leads into different categories. The support service does not respond promptly to requests, so a response can be expected for quite some time.

Jakub
Financial Director in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service

AmoCRM is exactly the service we need. With his help, we see the entire history of the client: what he bought, what he liked and how much we earned. All these data are collected in the statistics with which it is convenient to conduct an analysis of the work.

It is quite difficult to quickly implement CRM and start working. We planned to do everything in a week, but because of the abundance of functions, we had to study the service for a long time. As a result, the introduction took twice as long.

Julia
Manager-coordinator in Russland
Computer-Software

A perfect system

Our company needed a system that would gather together all our leads sources and would properly distribute heavy load among our managers. A system that would allow us control the most effective sources of customers and identify bottlenecks in the deal from the receiving of the lead to the closure. A system that won’t leave any task without attention in the flood of information. A system that would automate the work with a large customer base when no client is left behind. AmoCRM is a perfect match for all of these tasks with its extensive possibilities for integration. Now we make calls, conduct correspondence, send e-mails and all this in one system, saving so much time of our staff. We have stopped losing leads, conversion of incoming calls has almost doubled.

Can't really tell... Just keep it up! Surprise us with new, more impressive releases

Santa
IT-manager in Ukraine

Very weak technical support

I agree with the all negative feedback. I do not recommend using this engine for beginners who do not want to spend too much time on this. Technical support is absolutely inadequate, can't promptly solve any problems.

Explicit security holes, terrible technical support and a generally under-developed and complex product. Someone has been using it successfully, but he has not approached me categorically. You can understand, but do not waste time on this.

Anastasiia
SMM - manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system with incompetent support

Thanks to this software, we are able to effectively communicate with clients of our company, use social network management options, and also monitor progress. A large number of applications for integration is also an advantage.

To fully explore and use all the necessary functions in the work, you need to spend a significant amount of time. Not all support staff are able to answer any questions regarding their product.

Justina
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Convenient system

We started using amoCRM a long time ago, because the service perfectly collects in the statistics section all customer data for our company. There are many useful tools and integrations with third-party services.

Because of the large number of functions, it took me quite a lot of time to study them. It was possible to contact the support service to resolve the issues that arose only several days later.

Norbert
System Engineer in Ukraine
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The engine for professional users

The functionality of amoCRM is quite extensive, it allowed our company to significantly increase the level of sales. Through it, it was possible to fine-tune the data and control workflows, greatly facilitating it.

To fully familiarize yourself with the functional, you need to devote a considerable amount of time to learning. The engine was not suitable for beginners. There are loopholes in safety.

Svyatoslav
Chief Marketing Officer in Ukraine
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Slow response to customer service

I really like their mobile app. In amoCRM, our employees create detailed reports, as well as their own widgets. The system works stably and easily integrates with a number of social networks we need.

You can not track the progress of projects, a lot of time you have to wait for a response from the support staff. The notification system does not always function correctly.

Matthew
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, but Few Integrations

Kommentare: This is going to be a huge CRM in a few years when it fully matures. If it works for you now, it's worth a try.

The product looks great, has great workflows, and helps streamline a lot of boring data-entry tasks that bog down a lot of CRMs. Integration with multiple chat platforms is huge, if you communicate through customers through these channels this is the greatest service for you.

The software is new, so most common integrations you'd expect with a CRM just aren't there, or are only available through Zapier which is clunky. Calling is the biggest issue, the ONLY supported phone service is Twilio, and the Zapier integrations are just one way. My organization calls a lot more than it chats, so the service was clunky.