RedPodium for Small Bike Non-Profit

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Membership Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we LOVE using RedPodium for our ride registration.

Vorteile: Our small non-profit organization hosts a number of bike rides throughout the year, and RedPodium is an easy way for us to run our ride registration. The software is intuitive on the back end. It's easy to set up the registration pages to collect any kind of information we may want to collect from our riders, from shirt size to experience level to demographic information to offering them additional purchases and opportunities to donate. Then, on-site, it is SUPER easy to set up our volunteers to check people in. It takes virtually no training to use the app. It's just that easy. IT's also easy to me to pull registrant data and other reports. Another great thing -- the pages are easily customized to fit our organization's branding, so it doens't feel to the registrant that they've necessarily left our site for someplace else entirely.

Nachteile: We enter a LOT of coupon codes for each ride because members to our organization get a discount on the rides. The Global Coupon Code function would allow us to only enter the codes once, but some rides have a higher level of discount, and once you enter the code (their member number) as a Global Code, it can't be added as a code to an individual ride. We end up having to enter the codes (about 2,000 of them) into each ride (about 30 a year), which is time consuming. The coupon code function is great, but I don't think it was intended to be used at the scale we use it.

Cyclists for Cyclists for Cultural Exchange/Strawberry Fields Forever

Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Frank P.
Event Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Red Podium as registration platform for our benefit bike ride. This is our second year and we've found support to be excellent. Response is personal and always timely. The few times we've stumped staff with questions they've gotten back to us with answers quickly. We're happy campers. Thanks

Vorteile: Once you've used it it's pretty easy.

Nachteile: Until you've used it with some regularity it's not so intuitive on first pass. Help menu and videos I guess are built to address this but I'm a one and done type and not so inclined to refer to off site instructions.

Reliable software, great pricing and customer service.

Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Jerry S.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Red Podium features the ability to customize the look and feel of the registration form and just about every aspect of the registration process.

Nachteile: I am waiting for more advance marketing features in future software updates.

Race registration in a flash

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Director Of Operations
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Red podium makes registration easy for athletic events. For fundraisers or school events, this will make the design, creation, and managing of responses simple. The instant chat support is also a great feature!

Nachteile: Unfortunately, webconnex has a similar product, regfox, and it is difficult to discern the differences or the incentives to using two different softwares.

Easy to learn and easy to use.

Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Michael A.
Director of Development
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to check in volunteers to an event we had.

Vorteile: Basic page was easy to set up. It offers more extensive features that we were able to add as well which help customized our page for our needs.

Nachteile: Wish it had a check-out feature. We could check people in but it would have been handy to be able to check people out.

RedPodium Returns More Racers and delivers Participant Comfort with our Unique Branding

Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Matt W.
Race Director

Kommentare: RedPodium has been an eye opener for me. Now when I go to personally register for other bike events/races I do, who are using Active or others, it really makes me wonder is my information safe...will my inbox be spam free. With this solution we've been able to brand our race Over the Hump Mountain Bike Race Series with our own logo, design elements, offers, and confirmations...while we own the information. Import to our race results software is seamless, with required fields left out, while also allowing us to customize our communications and lists to the right target audiences, when we are sending messages. Integrity, customer service and flexibility are all hallmarks of RedPodium...you'll agree with me; fees are small and controlled by us, messaging is consistent, ease of use is perfect, even if you're not technology inclined. I get calls 2 times a week to try other registration software options. My answer is always the same, "No Thanks! We use RedPodium"

Thorough, patient sales team/technician. Made me feel comfortable with the process.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Jason W.
Owner and CRNA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use and peace of mind

Vorteile: The intuitive nature:) Once I got the lay of the land, I could plug and play. The software allowed me to funnel participants where I wanted them to go.

Nachteile: I was unfamiliar with the software initially so there was a learning curve. As with in your system, one has to find their way around and click take everything in. I wouldn't say that, I would just say it is new to me .

Race registration made easy!

Bewertet am 23.6.2018
WMU Graduate Ambassador

Vorteile: Red Podium is fully customizable to meet the needs of any event host. The drag and drop functionality makes for easy display customization and the live chat customer service is a huge bonus!

Nachteile: Webconnex has an extremely similar product called regfox. I have not quite figured out when is most appropriate to utilize the different softwares.

First time user and the customer service was great!

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Colleen L.
Executive Director

Kommentare: We had been trying to use our chamber software for race events and there are too many customized fields for it to be easy to use for the end user. This software makes it easy for us to set up and creates a better user experience.

Vorteile: The ease of customizing events; the templates are easy to change, add and delete fields based on event needs. It is also easy to make changes on the fly as things come up and republish.

Nachteile: photos and overlays are a little hard to work with for the first time user but the customer service makes up for it... Would say don't struggle trying to figure it out too much..use the help button!

Events for Kids

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Raquel S.
development director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are taking on registration on our own instead of paying for a costly service. This saves us money and lets us raise more to help youth in Sacramento succeed.

Vorteile: We are able to help our registrations become fundraisers with the integration with GroupRev.

Nachteile: Setting-up Facebook pixel and tracking can be a little difficult.

The software is very user friendly, I'm not a tech savvy but it makes me look like a pro

Bewertet am 12.2.2016
Michael C.

Kommentare: I experienced one problem but your staff handled it promptly, I was very pleased.
Rep and the other staff members are very knowledgeable about your product and pleasant to work with, needless to say, I'm very satisfied.