Best ATS I have used

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Abbey B.
Recruiter
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ApplicantPro has been amazing to work with. If I ever have questions or any of the other admins have questions, ApplicantPro typically gets back to me within 24 hours and most of the time it is much sooner. They are very good about scheduling times to talk on the phone and discuss how things are going and answer any questions that I may have. The customer support is phenomenal. We had some road bumps in the beginning when first using this software and ApplicantPro made sure to help us in every way possible and make it as easy as they could. They explained everything clearly and made it extremely easy for us to transition into using this software. I can not say enough good things about ApplicantPro.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use and how user friendly it is. When I first started with my current company they were not using ATS. I had done research on the software during my internship and when I came to this company I knew that it would be the perfect choice. The integration features for HireForms and ISolved are great. That has really helped our HR department out a ton. Overall, the features that this software offers are amazing and ApplicantPro makes it so easy to use and learn.

Nachteile: There is nothing huge that I do not like about this software. The one thing that I would change if I could would be the way to search an applicant. You have to click "Search Applicant" and then pick what way you would like to search that applicant and then it will take you to a new tab. I would love if I could just start typing a name in that box and click on the applicant I need.

von ApplicantPRO an 21.10.2019

Hi, Abbey! Thank you so much for reviewing our software. We are happy to hear that we have been able to take your team to the next level in the hiring process by providing you with a way to track your applicants from the beginning and then use the integrations to onboard them all in the same system. We are also happy to hear that our Support Team has been very helpful in providing your team with the support your team needs!
Thank you for your feedback regarding the "Search Applicant' feature. I will definitely pass it along as a possible future consideration. If there is anything we can do to help your team, please let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

- Mindi

ApplicantPro - One of My Favorite Teammates

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Zach M.
HR Coordinator/Recruiter
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system has changed the way GreenStar runs. Our capacity for growth and change/to evolve quickly to better serve our applicants, new and old, has expanded greatly. I have had so much fun in my role as a recruiter and thanks to ApplicantPro I have been able to expand and grow as an individual and flesh out a career path that excites me.

Vorteile: The ways in which it allows me and my coworkers to quickly and effectively communicate with each other about applicants and who is a good fit where. I really appreciate being able to upload documents and consolidate an applicants information into one place. The software is also incredibly intuitive and responsive to change - it feels as though it is learning from my experience and what areas could be smoother (good work software team!)

Nachteile: Sometimes I need to opt in to information that I wish was opt out (such as including reference notes). But as I learn the system and where/when I need to click something, it all flows smoothly. Also, application questions/answers don't transfer when I copy an application to another job, I wish they would travel together!

von ApplicantPRO an 17.10.2019

HI, Zach! Thank for taking the time to review our system. It is exciting to hear that our system has had a big impact on your role as a recruiter and has helped you grow! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I will pass along your feedback regarding the questions following an applicant when copying to a new job. If there is anything your team needs to help get them to the next level, please let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Manager of Support

Great Software Option for Small Organization(s)

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Cynthia P.
Employment Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have received less calls from applicants regarding the status of their submission due to the quick response they receive from the system. We have experienced a lower number of incomplete applications due to the follow up email feature. Also, we have been able to process unqualified applicants more efficiently and notify them of the status of their application.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of assigning an applicant to multiple hiring manager. That process with our previous software would be cumbersome. Also, I enjoy the fact that I can communicate with both the applicant and hiring manager with ease and that every email and note can be seen by my supervisor, which cuts down on our having to meet to discuss the last time we've been in contact with an applicant (or candidate). Closing out a position is also a quicker process for our department. With all of the data captured in the system, we just needed to design a summary format with the information we need on one page to file for our records. This allows for us to look at one sheet of paper and have the history of the position.

Nachteile: I wish there was a setting (that could be changed back and forth) that allowed for applicants to initially be listed in alphabetical order and then allow for us to sort them by date if needed. I check for new applicants once in the morning and then again in the afternoon, however, I'm usually going into the system to post an updated status. It would just make them easier to find right away.

von ApplicantPRO an 9.10.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Cynthia! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and that it allows you to communicate with the applicant and the hiring manager. We are also happy to hear that you have more applicants completing the application.
We would love to speak with you regarding filtering your applicants in alphabetical order. That is something that is available now. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

I LOVE ApplicantPRO

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Elliot R.
Recruiter
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have really appreciated the support I've had with ApplicantPRO I've met with Caleb and McKenzie to make sure I was making the best use of the product as well as had other invites and options to demo other aspects of the program. The people at ApplicantPRO really make it a great product.

Vorteile: The best part of this software is how it does such a great job at combining all aspects of my hiring process. They start by pushing my job listings across multiple job boards and then aggregate all of my applications in one place. I use the same software to communicate with all applicants and then to set appointments. They coordinate everything right into hiring. My favorite part overall is how streamlined it makes my interview scheduling. It syncs with my calendar and allows my candidates to choose a time I am available and that works for them. I've got no more "back and forth" between candidates trying to find times that work for both of us. This feature alone is worth 10x what I pay for the ApplicantPRO service.

Nachteile: The CONS of this software are also it's greatest strengths. As a true Software as a Service there have been some things that haven't worked exactly as I expected or preferred, BUT they are amazing and open to feedback and adjusting their software for a better user experience. Even as a relatively new user I've seen changes and updates to make my experience better.

von ApplicantPRO an 4.10.2019

Hi, Elliot! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! Happy to hear that we can help streamline your hiring process from start to finish.
It is feedback from clients like yourself that we are able to make adjustments that will improve the usability of a product for yourself and others.
If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Manager of Support

ApplicantPRO was a great investment

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Jennifer S.
Manager, Human Resources
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using ApplicantPro at our company for many years now. Before ApplicantPRO we did not use an ATS and managed the recruitment process manually by receiving resumes by email and posting jobs one by one on each of the job boards. This software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count. Lastly, when ever I have a problem, or need advice I have found the support team to be very prompt and helpful. The only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS. Overall I highly recommend ApplicantPRO to anyone in the market.

Vorteile: This software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count.

Nachteile: The only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS.

von ApplicantPRO an 20.9.2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are happy to hear that our reports have been helpful for your team to see where to spend your budget.
We would love to talk with you regarding your comment about Indeed Sponsored jobs and look at other sources as well.

Easy Option for Immediate Recruiting Help

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Lauren B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Coming to this current employer, there was no way for applicants to apply online! Getting set up with ApplicantPro took an hour and we immediately had an online presence for posting jobs and receiving applications that saved time and money. The support team is always responsive to my needs. I have never had an issue.

Vorteile: Easy to use, very intuitive with minimal training effort required. Lots of options for blasting job postings to active jobs seekers. Easy to post jobs, make updates, and I always love the new features they roll out to save time.

Nachteile: I'd like more pre-populated templates that I didn't have to build myself. It would also be great if it had a native resume search. Millions of job seekers are directed to ApplicantPro from thousands of companies. It would be great to be able to search passive applicants for jobs like LinkedIn or even be connected to LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter's applicant databases to connect with passive job seekers rather than exiting the app and into another website.

von ApplicantPRO an 20.8.2019

Hi, Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Product. We appreciate your feedback on Ease of Use with minimal training effort.
I would be happy to pass along your feedback about wanting more pre-populated templates and being able to connect to other databases to search for applicants.
If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mindi, Manager of Support

Fully customizable software with great functionality

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Rhonda V.
Human Resources Manager
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have moved our recruiting process into the 21st century with ApplicantPro. We no longer need to resort to paper methods, and have also been able to interact with out-of-state candidates better since we have now been able to automate the offer letters and background checks.

Vorteile: The ability to customize this software to our company's unique needs; the built in help topics that walk you through new set ups. Additionally, customer service is top-notch, providing multiple venues to receiving assistance. Finally, the ability to automate many different tasks we've done manually has helped us save time, and focus our attention on the recruiting tasks that have the greatest impact.

Nachteile: Reporting isn't as robust as I would prefer, but it is not a drawback to the overall functionality of the system.

von ApplicantPRO an 19.11.2019

Rhonda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We love to hear that your team has been able to automate tasks and save time by using it. We are also happy to hear that the Support your team has received is top-notch!
We would love to hear your thoughts about the reports that we can pass along to our product team for future consideration. You can reach us at support@applicantpro.com, 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Awesome Product!

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Lindsay C.
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They provide excellent customer service and are always making great updates!

Vorteile: Applicant Pro is very easy to use and allows us to keep our recruiting organized for an extremely reasonable cost!

Nachteile: Overall, I wouldn't say I am unhappy about any aspect of the software, but there are minor improvements that could be made here and there. One example would be better organization of candidates I would like to keep on file for future positions. I wish I could mark them for the job I would hire them for, instead of the job they applied for. There are work-arounds for that though.

von ApplicantPRO an 15.11.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Lindsey! we love that our software helps with the organization of your recruiting process and is affordable at the same time.
We would love to hear any suggestions you have that might help improve the process. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Manager of Support

Makes our life so much easier!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Terri B.
Vice President, Human Resources
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Applicant Pro for a few years now, and just recently it was one of the first things I added when I started my new job last year. I love the way everything is in one place. I can easily put our open position on-line, and it feeds out to the list of free job boards. I can also choose to send out to fee-based job boards with one click. All my managers can see the applicants, and all applicants are saved into the database. And the reporting (which I used for the first time last year) for Affirmative Action cuts down on hours of my time. I am a one -person department within a small bank. I do it all - and this makes my recruiting function so much simpler, faster and streamlined. With one click, I can also send the job to our state DOL, as well as our Veterans and People with Disabilities reps. Anyone who has the authority to see an applicant can make notes directly on that applicant, and rate the applicant for future. We have one position that turns over frequently (Teller) just because we have so many - and we can go right back to our notes on-line for those candidates who impressed us who we did not hire. In short, it's one of the best tools I've used in my HR career.

Vorteile: Ease of use, affordable, ability to save candidates information. Ability for other managers to use the data base directly, one click to send job out to multiple areas.

Nachteile: I find some recent changes very confusing - I think it was easier to use previously and I find myself getting a little lost.

From Paper to Pro (Applicant Pro, that is)

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Bradley C.
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I started in my current role in my current company, there was nothing by way of an automated, modern way to apply for a job. Interested applicants would print a PDF, write on it, then figure out how to return it. Applicant Pro has brought my recruiting into the digital age. The customer service is very responsive, and helpful within their constraints of how the program works.

Vorteile: * Quickly make an assessment of applicants, and either forward to hiring manager, or archive * "Canned" responses that are sent based on either, how an applicant answers screening questions, or the label I attach to the application. * The integration with the sister screening company, Pro Screening, makes ordering and managing background checks a breeze.

Nachteile: * Relatively steep learning curve on how to post a new job - too many pages and panels and screens and buttons and levers ... the whole posting process needs to be streamlined. * The process of setting up other users/managers in the system is not straightforward - too many places to go and too many things to do. It should be much simpler to get a manager access to the applications.

von ApplicantPRO an 5.7.2019

Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are happy that we could bring your recruiting into the digital age!
I happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Department for future consideration.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro as your ATS provider!
Mindi, Manager of Support

Outstanding HR Product!

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Bryan F.
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This makes it so easy to share applications and have multiple users give input. We would be lost without it!

Vorteile: Very easy to use. So simple for hiring managers to learn and use as well.

Nachteile: This product seems to have everything we are looking for in an Applicant Tracking System.

von ApplicantPRO an 3.9.2019

Thank you so much for your review, Bryan. It's great to hear that your team enjoys working with ApplicantPro and that it's making everybody's job easier whenever you have to hire.

If there's anything we can do to take your experience to the next level, please let us know.

Have a great day!
- Ariana

I love the features that Applicant Pro has to offer. You really get your bang for the buck

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Karen S.
Human Resources Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to understand, functionality, many features to pick from. I have checked many systems, none could offer what Applicant Pro does for the money. Easy to use, houses endless applications, employees can use their mobile devices to apply, parses resumes into the applications, you can design your own reports or use the standard ones they have ready with a few clicks. Opportunities are limitless. They are always adding new features at no cost. Lastly, their customer service is second to none! Immediate responses to your questions, are always willing to help in any way possible, very friendly, professional staff who know what they are doing. Absolute best anywhere.

Nachteile: Wish you could design something that if people out of the area or out of the country apply for the position we are recruiting for could be flagged as ineligible. Example, recruiting for a position that is onsite in the Minneapolis/St Paul areas, and we get applications from New York or Europe and Asia - these could be sent an automatic reply that they are ineligible for the position without having to manually do so.

von ApplicantPRO an 30.3.2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, Karen! I would be happy to work with you to utilize our disqualification and automatic email features to help you sort out ineligible applicants and save you time! We love working with you and appreciate your business!

-Jandi Dean, Lead Hiring Consultant

ApplicantPRO Rocks!

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Trinidad M.
HR Specialist
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HR has seen an increase in productivity and efficiency because this software is more than just an applicant tracking system. It allows us to store our employment letters/documents, assessment/interview results, and background results/documents all in one place! It's a one-stop shop for recruitment & onboarding! I've done the research, and no other company offers so much for such an incredible cost!!

Vorteile: ApplicantPRO is so user-friendly and keeps applicant information in an organized manner on one screen. Having immediate access to customer service is a big plus! The e-Forms and Inbox Template features have been an enormous help in streamlining our recruitment process. We also love that we can text applicants!

Nachteile: I am unable to attach a file to the Messages email in the application. I have to send a separate email, attach the document, then copy/paste the verbiage into the Notes section of the application. Also, we are in different time zones. It would be helpful to have someone in their customer service department remain available to help until 5:00pm, PST.

von ApplicantPRO an 28.6.2019

Thank you so much for your review, Trinidad. We're always happy to hear that you're loving all the amazing features that our company provides and that your team is more efficient and productive - that's definitely something to celebrate!

Also, we appreciate your feedback on where we can improve. I'll be sure to pass this info along!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

- Ariana, Director of Client Services

Stop looking - this is the product your small business needs!

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Kimberly D.
Human Resources Director
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been wonderful. From meeting the Sales team at a local HR Conference, working with Jandi in integration, the other integration partners as well as the actual day to day use, it's been a real joy. Every day I find something else wonderful about this product. The best part of all , is that it's pretty turnkey and completely affordable for my small organization. I just wish I found it sooner!

Vorteile: I appreciate the support that comes with the product. You can speak with someone by phone, online chat or email. If you ask for feedback on a routine item, your implementation specialist will create a video that other users in your group can use should they have the same question down the line. The "help" feature located within the tool is the most useful one I've come across in my 15 years of working with HRIS tools.

Nachteile: There isn't anything about the current components of the tool that I don't like. I just wish I was in a position to upgrade my payroll system for integration with ApplicantPro. To be clear - this is not an ApplicantPro set back, but rather an internal struggle within my organization to move forward with technology.

von ApplicantPRO an 30.9.2019

Hi, Kimberly! Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our Product. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service. It makes us happy to hear that we have been able to do this for your company.
We too love Jandi and our Sales Team and believe they do an amazing job! If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro!

Manager of Support

Awesome tool - best decision we have made!

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Joyce B.
Sr. Recruiter
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am the recruiting department with over 56 locations for residential pest control, as well as, commercial, wildlife and corporate depts. This helps us to streamline our process to post and manage our jobs with approx. 20 free job boards. It saves times and money. Generates a lot of applicants able to save on other job boards that charge too much for results received.

Vorteile: User Friendly and the awesome customer service. Eased of implementation and support from ApplicantPro team. They continue to follow up and offer additional training /support with the use of the product.

Nachteile: Would like to see some additional functionality and ability to integrate with other products. Overall very satisfied with ApplicantPro. Encourage all companies to review this product.

von ApplicantPRO an 18.9.2019

Joyce, Thank you so much for your review of our product. We are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the support you receive from our team! We are also happy to hear that using our product helps you streamline your process and help you manage all of your many jobs.
We would love to hear from you regarding some of the integrations you would be interested in and might be able to provide a solution for you.

ApplicantPro

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Beverly E.
HR Generalist/Recruiter
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the ApplicantPro system is working well to allow us to see what sources are drawing the most applicants. We can pull data to audit for our Affirmative Action Plan and the system is very user friendly. There are some areas that need improvement but overall this is a great system.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use of this applicant tracking system. The applications, job requisitions, job postings are saved for an unlimited amount of time. I am able to create new job templates to post positions. The report section allows me to create reports which pull data I need to review. The helpdesk quick is always quick with an answer to my questions or any issues I might be having.

Nachteile: There is some functionality which is missing.
I cannot delete a status which may have be attached to an application in error.
The eForm will time out after a certain time of entering data and there is not a save button to save your progress. You have to start the process over from scratch.

von ApplicantPRO an 7.11.2019

Beverly, Thank you so much for reviewing our software! it's good to hear that you find it easy to use and are enjoying different features like the requisition and reports along with others.
I am happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Team as future consideration for improvement. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Easy Applicant Tracking

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Gabriel M.
Vice President - Human Resources
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: ApplicantPro is extremely easy to use. Creating a job posting takes no time. The software gives you the ability to create templates that you can use over and over again. It also gives you the ability to create screening questions which you can setup so that if the applicant provides a certain answer they will be labeled as "disqualified" and put them on a different group. The software also allows you to create different type of users which depending on the level you assign them, they will have the ability to just view applicants all the way to create job postings. You also have the ability to text or email applicants during the application process and the system also has templates for you to use such as invitation for interviews or communication about not being selected. The software also gives you the ability to buy the option to use a variety of tests that can be given to your applicants to further help in the process of finding the ideal candidate. Overall, the software has a lot of perks that help the application process.

Nachteile: The only item that I struggle with is the ability to include numerous disclaimers that need to be approved/agreed by the applicant such as background, credit checks, etc.

von ApplicantPRO an 26.10.2018

Hi, Gabriel! Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we are able to make your hiring easier. We are always looking for more ways to streamline your process. We would love to discuss your concerns. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of.

Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Hiring Consultant

They hit a home run

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Steve F.
VP, Corp Development
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Applicant Pro is very intuitive for anyone to use. You can send a variety of emails/texts to applicants and can easily change the standard communication at any time. The system notifies me when anyone applies or completes additional information that we requested. Their support staff is fast to respond to any question. They are amazing and very helpful. I have heard the CEO speak at an HR conference. He had advise for writing more effective job postings and was willing to speak individually with anyone who wanted additional help.

Nachteile: Once I click the "message button" I wish I could see the applicant's preferred method of receiving communication from us. This is a very minor issue, since I have to look at and remember their preference before hitting the message button.

von ApplicantPRO an 18.9.2019

Hi Steve! Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are happy to hear that we hit it out of the ballpark for you. If you are at all interested in the job ads our Support Team would be happy to speak with you as well. We do have a code you can use to receive $30 off of your ad.
Thank you for your feedback on the applicant's preferred method of communication showing in the inbox. I am happy to pass this along to our Product Team as an improvement.

Great Value for ATS Platform

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Warren F.
HR Director

Kommentare: The support staff makes it enjoyable to ask questions, and they're very quick to respond and address the issue. Their screen shot video clips make it clear what I need to do to change the site, or add users, or just track the numerous jobs' traffic flow.

Vorteile: AppPro is constantly innovating new featured to introduce to the product, which adds ease of use and targeted advantage to the user, i.e. applicant. My job of talent acquisition is made much easier because of this platform. The price-point of our service makes it affordable for our mid-sized and growing marketing company.

Nachteile: Initially it was difficult to get hiring managers to adopt fully all of the functionality. But AppPro is enhancing the product continuously and making its ease-of-use intuitive and engaging.

von ApplicantPRO an 19.11.2019

Warren, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We love that your job has been made easier by using it and that it is affordable at the same time. We're happy to hear that our Support Team has made your job more enjoyable while helping with your questions.
We're happy to hear that your hiring managers are beginning to get fully engaged in the system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro!

Manager of Support

Great Applicant Tracking System!!!

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Nicole M.
HR Generalist
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: When I purchased this software, we were still taking paper applications. This software has significantly impacted our company and the applicant process. We utilize the background screening option and have most recently added the onboarding piece. Every time I need customer service, they are quick to respond and are always able to help with my needs. Applicant Pro is very easy to use and the cost was much more attractive than any other software I looked at. I've been using this product for about 4 years now and we have never had a price increase or hidden costs.

Nachteile: No complaints! I haven't found anything about this software that I don't like.

von ApplicantPRO an 6.11.2019

Thank you so much for kind words and review of our software, Nicole. We get excited to hear how using our system helps with the efficiency of your team's hiring process and that we have been able to provide you with a service while keeping the cost down. We are happy to hear that you have implemented the background checks and the onboarding piece in your process. It makes it easier to hire having all those pieces in the same system.

Manager of Support

Why ApplicantPRO is meant for YOU!

Bewertet am 25.11.2016
Elizabeth V.
Operations/HR Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After converting to ApplicantPRO and utilizing their Assessment testing, there was a significant difference in the applicants we were hiring. They were more professional, honest, had good work ethic, and reliable. The assessment helped weed out those who did not fit our Mission and Values. Our agency went from a turnover rate of between 65%-70% to 17%-32%, within 1 year of implementing ApplicantPRO, saving us over $100,000 a year per cost of hiring. After 2 years using ApplicantPRO almost all of our employees received numerous positive feedbacks from our clients, have been with us for longer than 9 months and continued to be exceptional employees. ApplicantPRO made a huge difference in our agency and I highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling to find the right employees.

Vorteile: The Assessment Testing is one of the best features, it helps find individuals whose beliefs and core values are similar to ours. In the healthcare industry we want compassionate employees and this assessment tool helps us find those caring individuals who are here for the right reasons.

Nachteile: Would like for it to pull in more employees when applicants stop applying. Every now and then we would hit a dry spell, wish you had Recruitment Consultants to better aid in reaching out to potential candidates.

Everything we need and more

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Eric S.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am the HR Manager for a SMB with a little over 50 employees. We are a call center environment, so I am pretty much constantly hiring. I have been using ApplicantPRO for almost a year and I have been very pleased with it. When I factored in the money we were spending to post on Indeed as well as other job boards, the annual fee pretty much paid for itself. It also saves me a ton of time having to check multiple sites for applications, as they are all right here in 1 place. When you factor in the time it saves, ApplicantPRO is actually cheaper than our old manual methods of recruiting. I would highly recommend ApplicantPRO to any small business looking to incorporate and ATS into their recruiting and hiring process.

Vorteile: Very user friendly and easy to use
Easily customized to fit my business
Awesome customer support
Assessment integration
Indeed cost included, plus dozens of other online job boards

Nachteile: Times out too quickly, have to log back in several times a day
Sometimes Assessments are not automatically delivered and I have to resend them
Reports are cumbersome and hard to configure to my needs

von ApplicantPRO an 19.7.2019

Thanks so much for your review, Eric. It's great to know that ApplicantPro has been so great for your company! That's exactly what we want for your team.

We'd be happy to talk with you about your feedback & see what we can do for you. We'll be sure to reach out!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Ariana Groves
Director of Client Services

Every Bell & Whistle Imaginable --the RECRUITER's ATS

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Julie B.
Director Human Resources
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to get recruitment reports for our executive team as easily as I can post a job. This is a system made BY end users FOR end users. Could not be happier and have no plans of making any change any time soon.

Vorteile: I have used many different ATS software programs and what makes this program stand out is that it is so simple to use - so powerful - and the customer service is unparalleled. In fact, ApplicantPro should give "lessons" to some of the big dogs out there....

Nachteile: It is not fully integrated with our payroll system, so we have to manually enter the new hire. HOWEVER, we talked to customer service and probably the time this is posted, they will have this option available. Customer service is so responsive!

von ApplicantPRO an 5.7.2019

Thank you so much for your review, Julie. We're so happy to hear that you're loving the system and that your process is going so smoothly! That's music to our ears.

We definitely have payroll integration options for you & we'd love to talk through that with you and get you taken care of. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 and we can get you started!

As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! We appreciate your business.

-Ariana, Director of Client Services

Bewertet am 5.6.2017
Ira B.
Program Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great tool, not only to track of new candidate but to sort and update working candidates. It's a turn-key system that is user friendly enough to start using with very little training. Help is just a click away and response time is almost immediate. AppPro has made it easy to keep track of a multitude of applicants with the availability of Note-Taking which you can easily review just by hovering over "notes" without having to open the file. Another great feature is "letter templates". This feature helps to cut-down the response time. Lastly, the ability to simply archive a candidates file with a dropdown or button allows me to keep by candidate list clean.
No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly.  In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

Vorteile: It's a turn-key system that is user friendly enough to start using with very little training. Help is just a click away and response time is almost immediate. AppPro has made it easy to keep track of a multitude of applicants with the availability of Note-Taking which you can easily review just by hovering over "notes" without having to open the file. Another great feature is "letter templates". This feature helps to cut-down the response time. Lastly, the ability to simply archive a candidates file with a dropdown or button allows me to keep by candidate list clean.

Nachteile: No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly. In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

Great choice for those who want great customer service on a budget

Bewertet am 11.1.2017
Gretchen M.
Sr. HR Generalist
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's often true that you get what you pay for, but in the case of Applicant Pro, you get a great deal for a great price. Their customer service is second to none. I recently wanted to change the structure of our job requisition, which required help from their service team. They did the changes within 24 hours and also gave some great advice. Another big win for Applicant Pro!

Vorteile: It fits our needs. It's very user-friendly. We make anywhere between 75 and 100 hires per year and it suits both my needs on the recruiting side and also the needs of the hiring managers who use it.

Nachteile: I sometimes wish there was more that I could do as an administrator - the ability to modify the requisition myself would've been nice, but Applicant Pro's customer team did it so quickly that it's not an issue. I also really wish there was a way to mask applicant names to the hiring managers. We live in a small place and while we do our best to ensure non-discriminatory hiring, it's really difficult when everyone knows someone who knows someone.