Über ApplicantPRO

Finde mehr Bewerber*innen, überprüfe sie in kürzerer Zeit und verwalte den gesamten Einstellungsprozess zu einem Bruchteil der Kosten mit ApplicantPro.

Erfahre mehr über ApplicantPRO

There are many things that can be added into Applicant Pro that go hand-in-hand with the onboarding process and they integrate perfect with this program.

I don't like how hard it is to find statues of things and where an applicant is in the process.

Bewertungen zu ApplicantPRO

ApplicantPRO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 371 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ApplicantPRO bereits verwendet?

Angela
Angela
Office/Purchasing Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great support

Kommentare: It saves time by being able to post to multiple job boards at once. I feel the variety in job boards is useful for increasing the pool of qualified applicants. I also liked the job ad rewriting service. It helped us improve our job ads to get better responses.

I picked this solution because of the integration with Bamboo HR and that it made it easy to post to a variety of job boards. The selection of job boards is nice and varied. Their customer support is excellent. The reps have been very helpful & timely in their responses.

Some of the features seem a bit hidden. We don't hire every week, so I often find locating the button to the integration to bamboo is a bit tricky.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Angela! We love to hear that you and your team find the integration with BambooHR and being able to post your ads to multiple job boards with just one click beneficial. We agree that our Job AD and Support Teams are great and are happy to hear that you have had positive interactions with them. We appreciate your feedback on the integration tab and will pass this onto our product team. If there is anything we can do to help your team improve your hiring process you can reach out to us by emailing our support team at support@applicantpro.com, chat, and calling 888.633.9269. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Dyann
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Applicant Pro Service

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been excellent. Responsive customer service is important. By using the help tool, chat function, or even reaching out to our rep. The responsiveness is outstanding! Text message feature was a game changer too and very cost effective.

Responsive customer service, great help feature with video training to support the details provided, user friendly.

Our only draw back to this product, that has not effected our decision to continue with them is the calendaring feature doesn't allow for consecutive interviews with multiple individuals or does it book the conference room they will be meeting in.

vor 5 Tagen

Thanks so much for your review! It's great to know that you're enjoying the features of our product so much & that our customer service has exceeded your expectations. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the calendar tool so it's considered for future improvements. Thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Harlie
Plumbing in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

App Pro Signature Plumbing

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall good, other than a little bit expensive. Very supportive team that will help you get a good applicant flow coming in and always someone there to help if needed.

I liked the ease of set up, the dashboard was very straightforward and easy to navigate. Communicating with applicants through the dashboard via text or email was also a perk. Having all applicants grouped together and notations available to view on each applicant as I was scrolling through them was nice for sorting through the ones we wanted to contact further.

The contract versus a month to month service. The cost was a little bit expensive.

vor 5 Tagen

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying ApplicantPro's applicant flow results and that the platform has been intuitive for your screening needs. Our team is always happy to help you out if you have any questions!

Kaleigh
Corporate Recruiter/HR in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great PROgram!

Kommentare: Overall we LOVE applicantpro and hate we did not make the switch earlier!!

Applicant Pro is so easy to use and to learn. We love the simple set up and functionality as well as all it has to offer. We looked into different programs but this one does so much in one and for a great price.

I wish there was an easier way to filter and change statuses to track in some scenarios but we have found a way that works for us and are making the best of it. Also not all hiring managers have access in out situation so if there was a way to send them over or invite them to specific applications not the whole job and eveyr applicant on that job posting.

letzten Monat

Love your review title, Kaleigh! We're thrilled to hear that your experience with ApplicantPro has checked all your boxes and more. We definitely have a way for your hiring managers to be a part of your process. Please send us an email to support@applicantpro.com with the subject line: Capterra Review and let's chat! Thanks, Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Gabriel
Gabriel
Vice President - Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Applicant Tracking

ApplicantPro is extremely easy to use. Creating a job posting takes no time. The software gives you the ability to create templates that you can use over and over again. It also gives you the ability to create screening questions which you can setup so that if the applicant provides a certain answer they will be labeled as "disqualified" and put them on a different group. The software also allows you to create different type of users which depending on the level you assign them, they will have the ability to just view applicants all the way to create job postings. You also have the ability to text or email applicants during the application process and the system also has templates for you to use such as invitation for interviews or communication about not being selected. The software also gives you the ability to buy the option to use a variety of tests that can be given to your applicants to further help in the process of finding the ideal candidate. Overall, the software has a lot of perks that help the application process.

The only item that I struggle with is the ability to include numerous disclaimers that need to be approved/agreed by the applicant such as background, credit checks, etc.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Hi, Gabriel! Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we are able to make your hiring easier. We are always looking for more ways to streamline your process. We would love to discuss your concerns. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Hiring Consultant

Madisen
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantPro Saves me Daily!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love how easy it is to use, the text-to-apply feature, ability to sort applicants, make notes and mass respond to them. The support team is always friendly and prompt too. They make my job easy!

I really wish they had an app...I know the website is "mobile friendly", but it's just not the same on a small iPhone screen. I'd love to be able to view applicants on an app on the go. I also wish the integration with Paylocity was faster...I can't wait 12 hours for it to process, so I end up entering them all manually.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to hear that you're seeing the impact of our services each day. I'll pass your product feedback to our R&D teams for consideration. Thank you! Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Sarah
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy AppPro User!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Customer service has been PHENOMENAL. The team is always available and willing to help - they have spent hours with me to ensure I have the best set up for my needs and to help me understand all of our available features. The system is well-organized and easy to use, so it didn't take much time to learn and become familiar with it.

Ease of access to candidate information and easy organization for applicant/candidate status.

Wish there were more intuitive features, especially as AI continues to progress (writing job descriptions, etc).

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for sharing your review, Sarah. It's excellent to know that your training needs are being met and our team's expertise is so helpful. I'm excited to share that new features that utilize AI are top-of-mind for our Product teams in 2024 & I'm sure you'll love the results! Thank you, Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Jim
Sr. Manager, TA in USA
Halbleiter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good line of defense for our hourly hiring

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We were a little apprehensive about engaging Applicant Pro, but the ease of use, instant scores and price made it an easy decision.

We have to search the results and determine if a failed score was due to incorrect answers or just being timed out by the system.

letzten Monat

Thanks for your review, Jim. We're happy to hear that ApplicantPro is exceeding expectations and helping you hire better. If we can assist with your score review process, please email support@applicantpro.com with the subject line: Capterra Review and we'd love to talk further. Thanks! Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Natalie
HR Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A responsive and well-organized ATS

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I appreciate how responsive and knowledgeable the ApplicantPro employees are, they have really helped us customize the software for our organization's individual needs. I also appreciate that ApplicantPro is very user-friendly, it didn't take me long to figure out how to navigate through applicants, improve the visibility of my listings, and organize applicant information.

I feel like it would be productive to have this software available in an app format as well.

vor 5 Tagen

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying ApplicantPro so far! We'll be sure to include your feedback about an 'app format' preference in a submission to our R&D teams. Thank you! Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Johnny
Johnny

ApplicantPro is amazing!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the seamless processes within the ATS!

I would like to be able to reject and the ATS automatically disposition the candidate...

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience with ATS. I'd be happy to talk with you more about applicant rejection processes and implement new workflows to assist. Feel free to email support@applicantpro.com with the subject line: Capterra Review and we'll get you taken care of. Thanks! Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Jennifer
Manager, Human Resources in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantPRO was a great investment

Kommentare: We have been using ApplicantPro at our company for many years now. Before ApplicantPRO we did not use an ATS and managed the recruitment process manually by receiving resumes by email and posting jobs one by one on each of the job boards. This software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count. Lastly, when ever I have a problem, or need advice I have found the support team to be very prompt and helpful. The only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS. Overall I highly recommend ApplicantPRO to anyone in the market.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are happy to hear that our reports have been helpful for your team to see where to spend your budget. We would love to talk with you regarding your comment about Indeed Sponsored jobs and look at other sources as well. If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Jerry
Recruitment Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Non-profit has Success Relying on ApplicantPro for 90% of Recruiting

Kommentare: The experience, daily, is stress-free. As a client, you not only have the tools at your fingertips (easy to use, local, with minimal training needed), but you are always aware that you have the power and knowledge of the ApplicantPro team behind everything you do. You never feel like you are out in the cold - that they have sold you something and walked away. There are there every minute of the day to guide you if you need it. They are so good at what they do that you rarely need to take advantage of their support - but when you do, they are there for you, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. You never feel dumb by the questions you ask or the needs you have - they are kind and patient and easily navigate you through whatever issue there is. Rarely is there any issue.

I started out as a user of ApplicantPro, working under the direction of our staff who was the Administrator. He was able to train me quickly. What he didn't teach me, I was figured out on my own because the software is well organized and logical. ApplicantPro provides everything a Recruitment or HR department would ever want. It is easily customized for very specific needs. We like ApplicantPro's distribution network for the ads that we post. The applicants are easily tracked throughout the hiring process. In addition to all of the pluses, I have to say the ApplicantPro staff is their biggest asset! They are personable and professional, and exceedingly patient. They answer questions clearly and concisely, and in a timely manner. It is not unusual for me to email a question and for them to provide a link in a reply email to a video of them answering my question. Very cool and helpful. I recommend ApplicantPro without enthusiastically and without any reservations.

Probably any issue that I like least would be like holding up a mirror to myself :-) Meaning, if there is an issue, it would be something I did or didn't do, which happens extremely rarely. For example, ApplicantPro has a service - a department - whereas their professional ad writers and marketing people will create an ad for a company. They offer one free ad so a client can see how well the ad performs, and learn from their expertise. I am reluctant to use this service fully because I am a professional writer and marketing person, and I will do things my way. The free ad content and design that they provided always out performs the ones I create and post. Mine are very good - but theirs are that much better. They will tell me how to improve on mine, but I am pretty stubborn. Either way, it's win-win, since we have the success we need every time.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Hi, Jerry! Thank you so much for your kind review of our Hiring Methodology. We are so happy to hear that you find the system easy to use and that you have had such a great experience with our ApplicantPro Team. We really enjoy helping clients like yourself optimize your hiring process. We look forward to continuing our professional relationship with you and your team. If there is anything we can do for your team to make your hiring process easier, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Bradley
HR Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

From Paper to Pro (Applicant Pro, that is)

Kommentare: When I started in my current role in my current company, there was nothing by way of an automated, modern way to apply for a job. Interested applicants would print a PDF, write on it, then figure out how to return it. Applicant Pro has brought my recruiting into the digital age. The customer service is very responsive, and helpful within their constraints of how the program works.

* Quickly make an assessment of applicants, and either forward to hiring manager, or archive * "Canned" responses that are sent based on either, how an applicant answers screening questions, or the label I attach to the application. * The integration with the sister screening company, Pro Screening, makes ordering and managing background checks a breeze.

* Relatively steep learning curve on how to post a new job - too many pages and panels and screens and buttons and levers ... the whole posting process needs to be streamlined. * The process of setting up other users/managers in the system is not straightforward - too many places to go and too many things to do. It should be much simpler to get a manager access to the applications.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are happy that we could bring your recruiting into the digital age! I happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Department for future consideration. If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know. Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro as your ATS provider! Mindi, Manager of Support

Joyce
Sr. Recruiter in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool - best decision we have made!

Kommentare: I am the recruiting department with over 56 locations for residential pest control, as well as, commercial, wildlife and corporate depts. This helps us to streamline our process to post and manage our jobs with approx. 20 free job boards. It saves times and money. Generates a lot of applicants able to save on other job boards that charge too much for results received.

User Friendly and the awesome customer service. Eased of implementation and support from ApplicantPro team. They continue to follow up and offer additional training /support with the use of the product.

Would like to see some additional functionality and ability to integrate with other products. Overall very satisfied with ApplicantPro. Encourage all companies to review this product.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Joyce, Thank you so much for your review of our product. We are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the support you receive from our team! We are also happy to hear that using our product helps you streamline your process and help you manage all of your many jobs. We would love to hear from you regarding some of the integrations you would be interested in and might be able to provide a solution for you. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi

Steve
VP, Corp Development in USA

They hit a home run

Applicant Pro is very intuitive for anyone to use. You can send a variety of emails/texts to applicants and can easily change the standard communication at any time. The system notifies me when anyone applies or completes additional information that we requested. Their support staff is fast to respond to any question. They are amazing and very helpful. I have heard the CEO speak at an HR conference. He had advise for writing more effective job postings and was willing to speak individually with anyone who wanted additional help.

Once I click the "message button" I wish I could see the applicant's preferred method of receiving communication from us. This is a very minor issue, since I have to look at and remember their preference before hitting the message button.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Hi Steve! Thank you so much for reviewing our product. We are happy to hear that we hit it out of the ballpark for you. If you are at all interested in the job ads our Support Team would be happy to speak with you as well. We do have a code you can use to receive $30 off of your ad. Thank you for your feedback on the applicant's preferred method of communication showing in the inbox. I am happy to pass this along to our Product Team as an improvement. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi

Reagan
Director in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I Frequently Recommend It

Kommentare: Utilizing the service to combine our recruiting efforts to one program and the analytical data that can be pulled from one source instead of several is without question and benefit.

Initial procurement stage went well. Representative didn't waste hours of time on modules that we were never interested in and then she spent that time answering direct questions regarding our concerns or wants out of the application.

Once we finalized the billing aspect, communication has almost stopped entirely.

letzten Monat

Thanks for leaving us a review, Reagan. While we're happy to know that ApplicantPro has had such a positive impact in addressing your hiring needs, we're sorry to hear that your communication frequency hasn't been ideal and we'd like the opportunity to improve that. Please reach out to support@applicantpro.com with the subject line: Capterra Review as needed. Thanks, Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Eric
HR Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything we need and more

Kommentare: I am the HR Manager for a SMB with a little over 50 employees. We are a call center environment, so I am pretty much constantly hiring. I have been using ApplicantPRO for almost a year and I have been very pleased with it. When I factored in the money we were spending to post on Indeed as well as other job boards, the annual fee pretty much paid for itself. It also saves me a ton of time having to check multiple sites for applications, as they are all right here in 1 place. When you factor in the time it saves, ApplicantPRO is actually cheaper than our old manual methods of recruiting. I would highly recommend ApplicantPRO to any small business looking to incorporate and ATS into their recruiting and hiring process.

Very user friendly and easy to use Easily customized to fit my business Awesome customer support Assessment integration Indeed cost included, plus dozens of other online job boards

Times out too quickly, have to log back in several times a day Sometimes Assessments are not automatically delivered and I have to resend them Reports are cumbersome and hard to configure to my needs

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Thanks so much for your review, Eric. It's great to know that ApplicantPro has been so great for your company! That's exactly what we want for your team. We'd be happy to talk with you about your feedback & see what we can do for you. We'll be sure to reach out! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! Ariana Groves Director of Client Services

Ira
Program Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great tool, not only to track of new candidate but to sort and update working candidates. It's a turn-key system that is user friendly enough to start using with very little training. Help is just a click away and response time is almost immediate. AppPro has made it easy to keep track of a multitude of applicants with the availability of Note-Taking which you can easily review just by hovering over "notes" without having to open the file. Another great feature is "letter templates". This feature helps to cut-down the response time. Lastly, the ability to simply archive a candidates file with a dropdown or button allows me to keep by candidate list clean.
No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly.  In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

No negatives. Most of the concerns have been addressed as AppPro is always improving their system to make the program more user friendly. In the short time I've been using AppPro, I've been amazed at the amount of positive changes made. I expect that will continue as they seem to work diligently on new ideas and improvements.

Megan
Director of HR in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Applicant Tracking System.

Kommentare: Our experience with Applicant pro has been very positive. Their customer service and training has been fantastic. They respond to inquiries in a timely manner.

Applicant Pro is very easy to navigate for HR and Managers that utilize the system. It is easy to customize communication you send to a candidates, application status and notes. The dashboard and reporting functions make it easy to pull reports and data for management and board reports. The customer service is fantastic.

The only con is that you can't delete old jobs or job templates, but only archive them. I don't believe you are able attach documents to e-mails sent out, which can require you to send a separate e-mail.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Megan! We're happy to hear that you're loving our reporting and in-system communication. Also, thank you for your feedback on the ability to send attachments. We'll pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Ariana, Director of Client Services

Sherri
Human Resources Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Job is Much Easier Now

Kommentare: The support from the ApplicantPRO staff is also wonderful. They regularly schedule touch bases to make sure we are using the software effectively and taking advantage of changes and updates. I have also used them to help write job ads and we manage our background checks, motor vehicle checks, and DOT drug testing through the software as well.

As a department of one, ApplicantPro software allows me to easily post jobs and manage applicant flow. I can keep track of the hiring manager's inputs and what stage each candidate is at. We often have multiple people giving impact on each hire and this makes that very straightforward.

There is nothing about the software that I can complain about.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Hi, Sherri! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software! It makes us so happy to hear that our software has made your job easier being a department of one. If there is anything we can do to help make your hiring process more efficient, let us know. Thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Heather
HR Generalsit in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Friend for Small Business

Kommentare: I never really know that an ATS could be so easy to use. All of my past systems seemed cumbersome and did not support my busy time frame. But this solves all my problems and the extra integrations are amazing. ApplicantPro seems to answer my needs before I think I need them.

For a small business, this is a game changer. You have a partner in ApplicantPro and just likes its name you feel like a PRO using it.

The only thing that comes to mind is that they are located in another time zone and if I need help I need to wait until they open.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Hi, Heather! Thank you for taking the time to review our hiring process. We love hearing our client's successes when implementing our methodology! We appreciate all feedback as we take each comment seriously and would love to find a way to accommodate our clients in different time zones. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager

Princess
Recruitment Program Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Impressed with customer support

I like the tutorials and the search function at the bottom of the screen. I have had a very positive experience with ApplicantPRO's customer support. I receive prompt follow up in both chat dialogues and emails. Customer support always follows up to be sure there responses answered all of my questions. This has made the service very easy to use.

There are great integrations available currently. But we'd always be open to seeing more integrations.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Thanks for your review, Princess. It's so great to know that our Support Team is helping customers like you use our system with ease. I'll be sure to let them know! We'd love to know more about the integrations you'd like to see! If you could send that info to support@applicantpro.com, we'll be sure to get it over to our Integrations Team for review. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! - Ariana, Director of Client Services

Micaela
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ApplicantPro Review

Kommentare: Good

I like being able to tag applicants with their statuses or creating my own custom tags.

I wish the statuses would change automatically.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Thank you so much for your review, Micaela! We're so happy to hear that the custom tags feature has been so helpful for your team. I'd like to talk with you more about your request for status automation. We do have a feature that can be utilized to help speed up the status assignment for initial applications, and we can attach auto-emails to those statuses as well! If you're interested in setting this feature up & learning more, please contact our Support Team at 888.633.926 or support@applicantpro.com and we'd be happy to show you the magic! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro for your hiring needs. We appreciate your business!

Silvia
Trainer in USA

Absolutely Great!

Kommentare: Overall, ApplicantPro is great at what they do and are always available when troubleshooting is needed.

ApplicantPro is a great way to organize applicants and be able to mainstream the recruiting process.

Unfortunately, applicants frequently submit incomplete applications but ApplicantPro has settings to be able to request complete applications from applicants.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

HI, Silvia! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. It makes me happy to hear that our product allows you to be more organized and helps by streamlining your application process. We would be happy to chat about suggestions of getting more of your applicants to complete the application.The feedback we receive from our clients helps us know what improvements need to be made. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at support@applicantpro.com and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value and robust ATS

Applicant Pro has been a great applicant tracking system (ATS) for us. It is user friendly and simple for hiring managers to go in and quickly review resumes, and it provides plenty of robust tools for our recruiting team to find the right talent. Tools such as texting candidates and built-in solutions for facilitating background tests has made thing easier for both our recruiting team and the candidates themselves.

It doesn't offer seamless onboarding integration with our HRIS (Paycom), but that hasn't proved to be a big obstacle.

Antwort von ApplicantPRO

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently released an extension to assist you with migrating information from ApplicantPro to your HRIS! Please contact a member of our support team. They would be happy to demonstrate this feature and get you started. Happy Hiring!