Z-Discovery Review Legal Holds in the Corporate World

Bewertet am 13.7.2016
Shelly G.
Litigation Legal Analyst II
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I issue several holds in Legal Hold Pro. I find this software very user friendly in creating the hold itself, and in adding custodians, but creating the hold is not my favorite part. I have times I need to find legal holds that relate to each other, or have the same custodians, or I may need to see how many holds are under one custodians name, Legal Hold Pro can do this. The reporting options are amazing. I really feel this is the key to the software. The fact that I can pull a hold report personalized to me with extreme detail showing all custodians, issue date, etc. this is so helpful in a sanity check for me. This help me to stay in-check with all my legal holds.
I am not disappointed in the software at all. I really have not experienced any issues. I believe the software is only getting better with the new advancements being made and with the new perk of being able to see all holds even if you are not the owner of the hold is really nice. I understand the protection of not being able to edit someone else's hold and that is fine, but being able to see someone else's hold save so much time if you just need language or if you need to see custodians on the holds. This software push was a great idea!
I truly like the tagging system. This so helps with knowing if the custodian is still and employee at the company or if the person is gone, if there is something special about this custodian that needs to be handled differently than other custodians, etc. this is very helpful.

Vorteile: I like the reports the software generates. The reports save time in trying in tracking your legal holds, custodians, tags, etc. I run a legal hold report every week to make sure I have not failed to release a hold, to see where I stand on how many holds I have at this time, and how old the holds are so I can follow up on the cases and see where we are on them. The reports help me so much to keep myself in check with what I have going on with my holds.

Nachteile: The least thing I have found about the software and I really had to think on this because I am not disappointed at all, is the font issues. Sometimes when you are working within the software itself the font will change differently then the sentence above so I have to be very careful that I watch the font and size of font but this is the only issue I have ever had.

Excellent Customer Service

Tonya W.
Paralegal
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software makes it so much easier to manage our litigation holds. Our previous system was very old and tedious to manage. This system makes it much easier to manage custodians, holds and compliance rates.

Vorteile: I like the fact the system is very intuitive to use. It's almost like you have to try really hard to make a mistake. If you have basic computer skills anyone can navigate well in this site. The set up is logical and makes sense.

Nachteile: I don't have too man cons, but I wish there was an easier way to set up reports for multiple people. It can get very tedious setting up report. There needs to be a way to duplicate a report instead of starting from scratch.

von Zapproved an 4.1.2018

This is great feedback. Legal Hold Pro currently provides the option to assign a report subscription to multiple people. We'd love to better understand what you're looking for to help identify the best solution to meet your needs. Your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out to you!

Legal Hold Pro is a Great Tool

Bewertet am 22.7.2016
Lori G.
Senior Paralegal
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My organization was managing legal holds with email and spreadsheets prior to implementing LHP. After viewing multiple vendors offering an automated legal hold tool, we chose LHP because of how easy it is to use.

Vorteile: Unlike many other legal hold offerings, LHP is incredibly user friendly and has so many features that work for us. The support team is highly responsive. I also love that the Zapproved team is constantly updating and improving the product.

Nachteile: There are additional functionalities that would be nice to have. For example, I would love for custodians to be able to view their interview responses without have to re-accept the hold....

Limited use of software to date but seeing potential value.

Mike G.
Sr. Discovery Advisor

Vorteile: Removes a number of "hops" in the process between identification and collection. This improves the user experience tremendously.

Nachteile: Still requires offline selection/tracking of targeted HD collection. Would like to see the automation of targeted folder selection.

von Zapproved an 4.1.2018

Thank you for your feedback! Zapproved is focused on expanding the cloud sources we collect from and advancing collection capabilities from the cloud-based respositories we currently integrate with, including: Office 365, Exchange, Gmail, OneDrive, Sharepoint and Box. For HD collections, we're focused on working with best-in-class partners to support our customers and will continue to expand our partner network. We currently partner closely with with Code42 - the leader in cloud-based endpoint data protection and recovery to easily apply preservation holds to custodian computers directly from Legal Hold Pro.

Very user friendly

Legal Administrative Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Vorteile: I use this for creating legal holds. Easy to use and navigate through the system. Great tracking and integration with our systems.

von Zapproved an 4.1.2018

Thank you for your feedback! Please always feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any questions or challenges.

I administer legal holds for Southern California Edison.

Andrea M.
eDiscovery Analyst
Rechtsberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the efficiency of the approach, and the great team of people who support it.

Nachteile: The application needs further development based on the continued use and application in the industry.

von Zapproved an 4.1.2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We prioritize continual refinement, optimization and expansion of capabilities for our products and services, so please know we're getting better and better all the time to fit your needs.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and this software is necessary.

Robert R.
Deputy General Counsel
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Protecting the company from evidence spoliation claims.

Vorteile: In my experience, the thing that I like best about the Zapproved Software is its ease of use and the reception I get from the recipients.

Nachteile: In my experience, the thing that I like least about the Zapproved Software is that it is hard to alter templates.

von Zapproved an 4.1.2018

This is great feedback. We've pinged your Customer Success Manager to connect with you to discuss template management best practices.

Good system that offers more than what we need.

Jered F.
Senior Paralegal

Vorteile: We like the ease of use and streamline interface. The system is also very intuitive and clean for internal customers. We have never received any complaints about the system.

Nachteile: It is overkill for us. We are not able to extract enough value from the product because of low volume of litigation.

von Zapproved an 4.1.2018

Thank you for sharing, Jered! Many of our customers utilize Legal Hold Pro for use cases beyond managing legal holds. This includes leveraging the system to distribute and gather acknowledgement of policies or contracts such as employee handbooks or non-disclosure agreements. Your Customer Success Manager will be in touch to share other unique use cases to consider.

Good.

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Connie K.
Sr Paralegal
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Interface, functionality, and automation. Most drop down menu options are easy to locate and choose.

Nachteile: Hidden buttons. There are functions and options in the gear icon that could be more easily and quickly accessed if they were on the main interface.

von Zapproved an 4.1.2018

This feedback is incredibly valuable to our User Experience Team. A Customer Success Manager will be in touch with you to gather more feedback on how we can improve the user interface to be more intuitive. Thank you for sharing!

Brief Review

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Sara F.

Kommentare: These are awesome: ease of use; nice clean interface; reports. Would like to see if I can get an email from the system when the interview questions are complete or when the acceptances are complete.

Great tool and even better support

Thomas R.
Specialist, Global HR Compliance
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Real time monitoring of Legal Holds and reporting/tagging functionality. Auto syncing of active director so all contacts stay up to date.

Nachteile: At times automated reports are delayed via email. Customizable report names via email as an option would be extremely beneficial.