CloudNine Bewertungen

von CloudNine Discovery

Über CloudNine

Einfaches Hochladen, einfache Verarbeitung und Überprüfung von eDiscovery Daten und leichtes Auswählen, Filtern und Überprüfung von Dokumenten, um so relevante Daten zu identifizieren.

Erfahre mehr über CloudNine

Litigation Technology Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

"Incredible Product"

Kommentare: Incredible support team

Vorteile: I am a heavy user of LAW PreDiscovery, the endless things that can be done in this product.

Nachteile: I really don’t have anything that I dislike about them!

• Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Bradette G.
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2017

"CloudNine offers ease of use and exceptional customer support."

Kommentare: Offering a database that any level of experience user could review and perform tasks.

Vorteile: We really like the functionality and ease of use. We have various levels of database experience users and have found that most, if not all, are extremely comfortable in this database. It removes factors that are not necessary to review and tag/code documents. Also, the customer service and training is superior. You won't find a better trainer.

Nachteile: It is missing a couple of components that are specific to our litigation. However, I am not sure any of the datatbases out there have these capabilities, yet. If you ask CloudNine to configure something new for you, they will always do their very best. They continually strive to meet your needs.

von CloudNine Discovery an 24.8.2017

Thank you Bradette for the kind review. We are grateful to have the opportunity to support you in your eDiscovery efforts.

Robert G.
Sales
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2017

"Experience"

Kommentare: I had positive experience with the company . What ever my need they were able to help

Vorteile: Flexable, client service and their knowledge and experience in the space. They where able handle all request.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2017
Michael P.
Litigation Paralegal
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2017

"Easy to learn, easy to use, great experience so far."

Kommentare: Ease of use in managing complex discovery issues.

Vorteile: Love the UI and the ease of learning the software. It's very intuitive compared with other discovery management software and the attorneys pick it up in no time. It is also very speedy in pulling up docs and moving from one document to the next. No problems experienced in our first discovery project using this software. We were able to customize it to meet our needs nicely. Also love the fact that it's easy for each user to customize their own interface so the most important document coding elements are always at the top of the screen. No need to scroll through long windows of coding selections to find what you are looking for. This software is an outstanding alternative to other discovery management databases on the market, and comes at a great value.

Nachteile: Searches take a bit of work to catch on to, and I didn't really care for the fact that while global tag/field creation is so easy, it's much more difficult to alter or delete a field/tag once it has been created, and this requires admin rights. This was likely done intentionally to prevent users from accidentally deleting things, but I feel like it would be more useful to enable a user on location with some limited admin rights who has the ability to make these sort of alterations rather than the need to escalate a help ticket.

von CloudNine Discovery an 15.9.2017

Thank you for the review, Michael. Great comments and feedback. We will continue to work on providing you and all users the best eDiscovery experience possible.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Neil M.
Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2017

"CloudNine is intuitive, highly functional, yet maintains a very user friendly interface."

Kommentare: I am able to consult on a higher level with this software in our tool bag.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the ability to utilize extracted metadata fields alongside custom fields to run complex searches.

Nachteile: Clients are often confused when editing searches from a saved search, and often change the criteria of the saved search as the "saved search window" auto populates and overwrites. I would prefer to be able to lock a search. However, it's typically remedied after several reminders and training sessions.

von CloudNine Discovery an 4.9.2017

Thanks for the strong review Neil. We are grateful you took the time to share and will work to address the recommendations you made and accentuate the strengths you highlighted.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Brian G.
Co-Owner/CFO
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2017

"Much simplier to use than other review software. Automatic load/processing great add-on feature!"

Kommentare: Being a channel partner to generate a good margin on hosting revenue in reselling the software to our law firm customers!

Vorteile: New functionality for users to load own data. Quick culling/filtering options to reduce data for review. Easy to use boolean full text and metadata searching. Bulk tagging options reduce review time. Reports to export select data. Unlimited users with no extra charges. Reduced near-ready review storage fees. CloudNine Discovery provides great and responsive 24/7 customer support and always friendly and flexible. Have also recently enhanced Channel Partner program to help support reselling software for vendors more. Clint Lehew has always been great to work with and support us as a reseller partner.

Nachteile: Not able to change or customize folder structure after loading. Does not have advanced TAR-Predictive Coding option.

von CloudNine Discovery an 15.8.2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on CloudNine. We truly appreciate it.

Kelly B.
Paralegal
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"CloudNine Review"

Kommentare: I have been using CloudNine for a couple of months, and it is my first experience with e-discovery start-to-finish. I am very pleased with the platform. It is very user-friendly, and everyone, from sales to support and the client services team has been so great to work with. They have been available to answer any question I have, even when I call multiple times in one day; they are even responsive at night, on weekends, and holidays, which is so great when working on an inconvenient deadline. I will be recommending CloudNine to anyone I hear is looking for an e-discovery tool.

Vorteile: I like how intuitive and user-friendly it is. You don't have to have experience with e-discovery tools to be able to use it. I also really like that it is browser-based, so it can be used on almost any device anywhere.

Nachteile: None so far.

von CloudNine Discovery an 5.1.2017

Thanks for the great review Kelly. Our team is grateful for your comments and will continue to strive to deliver you great technology and service to support your eDiscovery efforts.

Ann-patton H.
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2017

"CloudNine is a dream to what would have been a nightmare!"

Kommentare: I have used CloudNine for three years. The customer service if phenomenal. The platform and search features are intuitive and easy to use. I love how using this product allows me to be more efficient with my time. The ease of collaborating aspects of my discovery project with associates and paralegals is a plus. I've never experienced a "crash" or a technical issues. It's been smooth sailing every time.

von CloudNine Discovery an 17.3.2017

Thank you very much for the kind review and we are excited that your experience with CloudNine has been positive. We will continue to work hard to ensure your eDiscovery efforts are enhanced with CloudNine.

Pia T.
Accounts payable specialist/Assistant Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"I called with a connection issue and it was resolved in less that 5 minutes."

Vorteile: The ability to work from home if need be. The remote desktop is user friendly and very forgiving. Sage is a good program.

Nachteile: Sometimes while at work we lose connection but that is most likely our connection. Other than that all works well.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Brian C.
Senior Counsel
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2016

"Long-Time User"

Kommentare: In the spirit of full disclosure, I was once employed by this company, but have been in-house for several years since and have no current ties with the company or its ownership. I have used the software, and their other services, for many years, through several versions, since. I have also used many other tools over the years, and each have their pros and cons. When I need something that can easily be shared with outside counsel, reviewed by multiple people simultaneously, and provide a fast reliable output, with fairly robust searching, this is my go-to product. The key for me is that the web-based platform makes collaboration across different companies/firms simple and efficient without the requirement for large downloads or additional purchases. The platform is intuitive and I would recommend it for any projects where collaboration is necessary (it is also pretty good for a traditional review but that is not where I use this platform).

• Bewertet am 4.1.2016
John B.
Counsel
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2017

"CloudNine: Excellent value and service"

Kommentare: I have used CloudNine since the Fall of 2016 to upload and process e-Discovery data. Their staff has been very helpful. The CloudNine document review system is easy to learn and intuitive. It is an excellent value.
The one drawback is that the functionality is somewhat basic, although more than robust enough for most smaller scale reviews. The system is ideal for smaller to midsized law firms and corporation. Overall, I am very happy with the system.

Vorteile: Its simplicity and ease of use. If you have used other document review software you will find this easy to pick up with minimal training.

Nachteile: It's fairly basic. It lacks the more advanced features in the base package. You can add on features such as predictive coding for an additional cost.

von CloudNine Discovery an 5.1.2017

Thanks for the review John. We appreciate your use of CloudNine for your eDiscovery needs and look forward to sharing with you soon new features that will extend the capability of the platform and enhance your ability to leverage it for both basic and complex discovery efforts.

Aaron C.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2017

"Customer service is good. Do not like how we had to have support always do stuff for us. "

Vorteile: Tagging and OCR was good. Support was awesome. The searching and indexing features were helpful and the user interface took time to get used to but had no problems.

Nachteile: As I said, it was not cost effective for us to keep having to go back for anything extra we needed.

von CloudNine Discovery an 28.8.2017

Thanks for the feedback and the great follow-up call with Brian Kelley. We appreciate your affirmation of the platform and were heartened to hear it met and exceeded your requirements.

Ryan M.
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2015

"CloudNine Discovery is the cat's pajamas"

Kommentare: CloudNine routinely impresses me with their superior customer service and automated tools that just work. We regularly upload a lot of data to CloudNine's automated hosting and discovery tool. Their software is easy to use and searching is flexible. Filtering and analytics allow for early data assessment. All of CloudNine's departments are courteous and helpful. Client Services quickly manages productions and dispositions, follows up with documentation for our records, and provides customized support to our clients. Our uploads are followed by automated updates that are handy for passing processing status to our internal teams. Help Desk assists us with all technical items including search logic, syntax, and segmenting for multiple document reviewers. Our Legal folks appreciate the easy-to-use Discovery interface and the quick access to free training. I'm grateful for all CloudNine does to save time and prevent stress.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2015
Mayra C.
Assistant General Counsel
Öl & Energie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2017

"I am not very keen on technology so I found some features not as easy to navigate. "

Vorteile: Search features are very useful. The creation of folders to file different search categories is very good too.

Nachteile: I don't like that a search shows me chain emails. I would be ok to get all emails if the chain changed, but for those that just have identical content, i would live to get the last email in the chain to reduce the search timing.

Suzanne M.
Adjunct Professor
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2016

"Amazing People, Great Software"

Kommentare: I contacted CloudNine with a last-minute request for help with the hands-on portion of an e-discovery class I taught at the law school with Donna Chesteen. The staff at CloudNine were amazing. They set up a custom data set for the students to search against, and spent time teaching Donna and me the basics of their system, and had us up and running in less than a day. The students were able to quickly learn the search tools and produce meaningful results for purposes of the class with minimal effort. We also demoed other cloud-based software for the class, but the students clearly preferred the CloudNine system. Cloud Nine is straightforward enough to figure out on your own, but powerful enough to handle the most complicated searches. Having seen it in action in the classroom, I am making the switch to CloudNine in my private practice.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2016
Ernest C.
Paralegal
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2017

"CloudNine is an easy to use review platform which allow us to process and review data right away."

Kommentare: Ease of use, cost savings, data load fast, and document retrieval is quick and easy.

Vorteile: The speed and ease of loading data and being able to review it immediately is a tremendous advantage over other Cloud based platforms.

Nachteile: Would like control over moving files from one folder to another. Would like additional functionality related to tagging and foldering files.

von CloudNine Discovery an 28.9.2017

Thanks very much Ernest. We appreciate your review and feedback and look forward to continuing to support your efforts.

Lindsey H.
Attorney
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2017

"Generally really positive. "

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. The searching and tagging features are great; they make going through large amounts of data much easier.

Nachteile: The biggest thing that would make a difference for me is the ability to print group tagged items all at once. The search features are wonderful, but the efficiency of using the software is somewhat diminished by having to open each document individually to print it.

von CloudNine Discovery an 28.8.2017

Thank you for the feedback, Lindsey. We truly appreciate it. We also appreciate your recommendations and will work to address them as we seek to make the product even more efficient for eDiscovery experts such as yourself.

Chaz B.
Intern
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Google docs for coding"

Vorteile: Great collaborative functionality
Has a lot of settings to code in a preferred style
All data is hosted on their servers

Nachteile: Can be glitchy with too many users at once
Has revision history but won't allow recovery if you delete something permanently

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Andrew A.
Intern
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2017

"It was a pleasent experience because documnets could be sorted and taged relativet easily"

Vorteile: I like how it could access and retain large files and had enough data space for the many different file types

Nachteile: When documents are sorted by their tags, some tags would not be shown in the search criteria when selecting previously tagge documents.

von CloudNine Discovery an 19.9.2017

Thanks, Andrew. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you in your eDiscovery efforts.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Lori W.
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2017

"Great Customer Service and Support is always a PLUS!"

Kommentare: CloudNine provides the right level of service for what we need and we were able to test the software and services out before making a decision on what particular services we wanted to sign up for. Customer Support team is fast, friendly, and responsive, and if they could not answer our questions immediately, they found out who could provide our team with the best recommendations. We have only been using CloudNine for a couple of months, but have been satisfied with our decision to choose CloudNine over their competitors.

von CloudNine Discovery an 17.3.2017

Appreciate the review Lori. We will work hard to continue the great service/support and we truly value your consideration of CloudNine.

Angel R.
Computer Engineer
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2017

"Excellent eDiscovery tool"

Vorteile: Easy graphical user interface, reduced learning curve. Must have for small firms. Fast implementation. Low cost (firm/and client).

Nachteile: Cannot think of any cons. Some suggestions, incorporate a charge back system for clients based of resources allocated by case.

von CloudNine Discovery an 10.8.2017

Thank you for your review, Angel. We appreciate the consideration, comments, and recommendations.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Jason H.
IT Consultant
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2017

"Top notch document production cloud based service!"

Kommentare: Extremely easy to use cloud-based document management service.

Vorteile: CloudNine has excellent customer service - incredibly responsive and always solves the problem.
I have uploaded several gigs to their platform and never had a problem.

Nachteile: The searching process is involved and requires a bit of training to make sure you are getting what you want - but once you have saved a few searches, it becomes a lot easier.

von CloudNine Discovery an 15.9.2017

Thanks, Jason. Great comments and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2017
Donna C.
Attorney
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2016

"Great Software and Customer Support"

Kommentare: As an adjunct professor at a law school, I needed access to an e-discovery platform so my students could get some hands-on experience. We thought we had secured the software from another vendor but, when at the last minute we found out we wouldn't be able to use it, we contacted CloudNine. Without hesitation, they gave us access to 20 seats. It was a great experience and the software was very easy to use. I would definitely recommend this company both for the quality of its software and its dedication to customer support.

• Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Chris A.
Litigation Support Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2016

"Ondemand is great!"

Kommentare: CloudNine not only provides flexible searching capabilities within their software, it also reliably retrieves result sets in seconds, even for large collections. Also, their processing and culling services have benefited our clients greatly on several projects; for example, they are currently helping us cull down a large data set of over 500 GB, saving our clients thousands of dollars in eDiscovery costs! We currently have 4 large databases hosted in Ondemand and will continue to use it for future cases.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2016
Andrea O.
Executive Assistant
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2017

"Great customer service and easy to use software!"

Kommentare: I was able to complete an eDiscovery request fast and in a straight forward way.

Vorteile: Could have multiple users working on same task - this was a BIG plus! It was easy to tag/sort emails and convenient that the emails were broken down in 25 increments. Customer Service was excellent - very helpful and efficient.

Nachteile: When working on a project, it wasn't intuitive to include multiple users with the same tags; and clunky to add those users.

von CloudNine Discovery an 15.8.2017

We are appreciative of the kind comments and are grateful for the opportunity to work with and for you in your eDiscovery efforts.