Filtern nach:

2.9/5
    2.9/5
    2.8/5

Über C-Store Office

C-Store Office ist eine cloudbasierte Back-Office-Softwarelösung für Einzelhändler, Lebensmittelgeschäfte und Tankstellen.

Erfahre mehr über C-Store Office

Matthew R.
president
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"A Great Product"

Kommentare: The data is always saved to a cloud so if you have a hard ware problem or a new POS system the data is never lost . If I would have had this software when I started my business I would have save hundred of thousands by being able to keep up with all the thieves on both sides of the counter . Money well spent

Vorteile: Ease of operation. Saves to a cloud . Always current .Great customer support. Has an extensive training program available

Nachteile: When we were setting up to do scan data for the cigarette companies it was difficult have someone communicate with us to work out the issues at hand . I needed to stay on them to resolve the issues . It now runs fine.

von Petrosoft an 14.2.2020

Thanks Matthew!

We appreciate your feedback! We are very happy that you enjoy our solution! We are working very hard to better serve all of our customers, and will take your suggestions into account!

Tiaira U.
Einzelhandel
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2014

"C-Store Office Review"

Vorteile: I like that I can access it anytime, anywhere. I can be out of town and check into things right from my cell phone or laptop. We can access any invoice from any timeframe to make changes if need be. We can look up all vendors and set up our orders so that we don't over-order or under-order. Never have we had a system crash when you lose everything (which we all know can be disastrous).
The reports tab is a wonderful feature. From there I can look up gas sales from any timeframe and see how my sales have been month to month, inventory results, price book information, shortcuts for products that have special numbers to them, and even payroll.
With this product we can keep track of cigarette sales (make sure none are missing), lottery sales, and inventory. Just everything can be referenced at the click of a mouse. And, being the manager, I need that access at my fingertips, and so do my assistant managers if I have a question for them.
Also, there is a wonderful tool under the reports tab that will let you know what is a dead item or not selling too much. That way, you know what is hurting your overall GPM. You can mark them down through the price book, and get rid of it. And this way you know not to order that again.

Nachteile: I can't say that I have a least. They have always have been professional and courteous.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2014
Crystal R.
Software Supervisor
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Multiple Years with System- and we are still growing with it!"

Kommentare: Cstore overall is a great company to work for. I know many of the techs that I call by name and they are always prompt with responses and feedback. The Sales managers are equally responsive when we are adding features or need replacement equipment. I run multiple computer platforms for different areas of our company, and this is by far my favorite because it is both easy to use and is very stable and doesn't lose information.

Vorteile: The system has continued to grow and evolve, both within areas we bought the program for and also with areas that were not even a desire or thought when we purchased it more than 5 years ago.

Nachteile: Sometimes the upgrades cause issues with our process and procedure. Pages don't load or work like they used to. Because there are so many variations of end users, it can be time consuming to get the right person involved with the right information to understand what needs to be fixed.

von Petrosoft an 6.1.2020

Thanks Crystal!

We appreciate your feedback! We are working very hard to better serve all of our customers and will take this into account!

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Mark S.
Managing Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Disappointing functionality."

Kommentare: I have been disappointed with the customer support and the softwares functionality. The price book works well, but that is it. I would not recommend this product.

Vorteile: Price book management works well. But, that is it.

Nachteile: The accounting interface with quick books was unusable for my application, probably due to formula errors in the C Store office software. The support from Petrosoft was very disappointing and I spent a considerable sum with my accountant while he tried to help them sort out the issues (we eventually abandoned the effort entirely). Many of the reports in its portfolio appear to have formulaic errors and produce data that is unusable. Unfortunately, I had used the software for a year before recognizing its deficiencies and have only continued to use it because of the difficulty associated with moving to a new software. But, that is a process that I plan to undertake once I have time.

Hi Mark,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with our services and company. We are working hard to better serve all of our customers and would like to learn more about your specific situation and work together to make things right. If you wouldn't mind sending and email to marketing@petrosoftinc.com at your earliest convenience with the preferred method to reach back out to you, so that our team can work towards a resolution with you.

We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Glenn M.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"C-Store in the cloud"

Kommentare: It helps tremendously with the overall operations of our locations. It brought our stores from marginal to profit makers.

Vorteile: The upfront cost is small to none and it is very easy to use.

Nachteile: When the internet goes down, you are down.

von Petrosoft an 14.2.2020

Thanks Glenn!

Susan F.
General Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"Horrible software."

Kommentare: Overall my experience with this software was horrible. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Vorteile: I was excited about getting software to get our store's inventory straightened out.

Nachteile: We switched to this software mainly to get our store's inventory straightened out. What a joke. The representative that sold us on this assured us that if we sent in all of our invoices to their team that they would load them into our system to make things easier on us. Some ( not all) of the invoices we sent them got loaded in and let me be clear, it did not make anything easier. If anything it made inventory harder because they would change retail pricing and had everything under the wrong vendors, departments and categories. It takes twice as long to go back and figure out what someone else has messed up so that you can go back in and fix it. When they are trying to sell you this software they are so accommodating and will do anything they can to get you to sign up for this software and their extra charge inventory services (that do not work) but as soon as you sign those papers it is like you are bothering them if you have questions or issues. The representative that sold us on this software was extremely helpful up until the time that we signed up. Once we signed up and I called him concerning an issue he was extremely rude on the phone with me and I never got the issue resolved. Their representative was so unprofessional.

von Petrosoft an 8.11.2019

Hi Susan,
we would like to apologize for your negative experience with our services.
We look forward to speaking with you and working towards keeping your business.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Brian F.
Business Development Manager
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"Extremely Disappointing"

Kommentare: I would describe it as very frustrating. What should have taken 2 - 3 months has taken 11 months and we still do not have a functioning price book to work with in C-Store Office. Each representative we've worked with at Petrosoft has lacked any ownership in our company. Overall, extremely poor customer service, lack of timely follow up, a constant change in personnel and ultimately they did not deliver on the Professional Services outlined in the contract. Now we have to fight them to reimburse our for the funds we paid upfront. We can't work with this company anymore as we don't have any confidence that they can or will support us in the future. So, essentially we never even got to the point of going live with the software. It has been nothing but a fight from the beginning and I would urge anyone considering this company to do their due diligence.

Vorteile: The software itself seems to function just fine.

Nachteile: The software itself seems to work just fine. It's the service from the people that brings down the product.

Hi Brian,

• Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Rex S.
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"Best in its Class!"

Kommentare: Very positive and highly recommend the software and the company. Many options for expanding features as needed.

Vorteile: Very well done software and hardware solution for the retail petroleum industry. Integrations and speed are two prime factors and they got it down! Can be used with just about any register, and provides just about everything you need from remote access to full back-office. Compared to others, PetroSoft makes the best hardware and software solution for retail petroleum based stores.

Nachteile: It cost more than many, but the quality is far superior from cheaper options.

Thanks Rex!

We appreciate the rating. We are working very hard to better serve all of our customers and will take this into account in what we do moving forward!

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Ahmed J.
software eng
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2019

"horrible"

Kommentare: horrible experience

Vorteile: it's web at least, and i still somehow see some data here and there

Nachteile: - i don't understand anything, they have like a lot of outdated boring videos that should explain an easy to use software but end up telling you to do 10x more than paperwork,
- no data available most of the time
- no customer support
- no online other users who might explain anything

von Petrosoft an 5.11.2019

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with our services and company. We are working hard to better serve all of our customers and are continually making improvements to help our customers, like you, better understand how to Partner with Petrosoft to manage your business. Please, check out our brand new knowledge database, where you can find the most recent content about our products http://help.petrosoftinc.com and if you have any additional questions, we are here to help!

Thank you for your business!

• Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Ryan C.
Controller
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2017

"Falls short in most areas"

Kommentare: Centralized location for data. Record retention and file storage.

Vorteile: Being cloud based makes it easy to collaborate with associates. Having the ability to see real time data is very useful.

Nachteile: Navigation is difficult with odd menu positions and names for links. Data between reports often does not tie. Cigarette buy downs incorrectly calculate on product transfers between stores. Help desk tickets can take several months to resolve.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Imran K.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2017

"Great software. Even better support and management team"

Vorteile: Just installed this program at my 4th location. The customer rep was a pleasure to work with. Love the program and the support. Can not go wrong with this software.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2017
Tim M.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"Nightmare!!!"

Kommentare: The definition of "PATIENCE"
- the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.
On any given day you will find both my self and my father here in Blossburg working hard to support our families.
We not only love our customers and our community but, you will find us to be the most patient and kindhearted folks you could meet.
Struggles in running a small business are as constant as rain...we struggle and work hard everyday and have done so for 42 years.
Our succssess have come from treating everyone as we would want to be treated... customers and vendors...whether they deserve that same respect or not?
I would say one of our best characteristics is we have a great deal of "Patience".
Patience and respect go hand and hand.
At this point it appears Petrosoft has lost touch with its customers... customers like us.
We have no more patience...and it is clear Petrosoft has no more respect for the customer.

Vorteile: No pros to speak of...we are in year three and are not up and running. A lot of broken promises.....

Nachteile: We were told all our old data would transfer to their system... what a mess!!! After three years and using up all of our patience (witch we must of had a lot of)
Petrosoft is now dodging our calls... not responding...
Please shop around before you include Petrosoft. We have been in biz for over 40 years... only because we do not treat our customers as they do.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Zubu B.
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2016

"President "

Kommentare: I don't know if this works my business . I just want to see they're works or not if they work then our business gonna be get it.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2016
Mike J.
Einzelhandel
    1.5/5
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2014

"Worst experience ever!"

Vorteile: There's nothing that I like best.

Nachteile: The software is not at all user-friendly. It would take someone - even someone who is a software engineer - a month to figure all the loops and hurdles to make it work. The syncing/pricebook feature takes an hour each time you update a product or promotion.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2014