Über TalentReef

talentReef rationalisiert die Art und Weise, wie schnell Unternehmer ihre wertvollsten Talente finden, einstellen, schulen und verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über TalentReef

I have used as an applicant and as a hiring manager and it is very easy to navigate. Step by step instructions and it guides you through the process quickly.

Bewertungen zu TalentReef

3,3
3,5

TalentReef hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TalentReef bereits verwendet?

Ross
Ross
Marketing Director in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one and easy to learn.

Kommentare: TalentReef has been a positive experience since we came over to them. Our HR staff have become much more efficient with talent management since making the switch. Their product has changed many handwritten tasks into completely digital processes. Some of the tasks that we used to have to do in person with a new hire are now able to be completed before they even come in for their first day. We strongly recommend considering TalentReef if you have any doubts or concerns about the current system you are using. You won’t be disappointed!

TalentReef allowed us to create a personalized hiring website that helps us stand out from other companies. TalentReef will then push our personal site out to many of the job search engines on the Internet. There software is also an all-in-one solution for our on-boarding needs. For our administrators, they are able to select applications, schedule interviews, leaves interview notes, hire, complete the full on-boarding process, and then continue to document employee issues and other events for potential future use. This software helps our team remain professional and ensures that we properly document any employee issues that can then be used in the case of firing an employee or dealing with inquiries from unemployment service.

TalentReef can be slightly confusing at first. Because there are so many features, the learning process can take some time. They do offer great support however to help ensure each client is supported in a timely manner. We recommend spending time just going over their training pages to familiarize yourself with the software. Your experience with the software will be all the better for it.

Susan
Administrative Assistant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Carnes Management Review

Kommentare: Overall, our current experience with Talent Reef has been awesome. The customer service department is very helpful, and our customer success manager, [sensitive content hidden], is on top of any questions we may have or any assistance we may need.

The ease of obtaining quality applicants and onboarding. I also really like the online help site with step by step instructions and videos.

I would like the reporting functions to be more customizable and the analytics page is difficult to use.

Meredith
HRBP in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My review -

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not good. Again, knowing what other ATS's provide, there is a lot of standard functionality that TalentReef does not have, which has been frustrating. Our dedicated account rep has been great, but our Account Manager's that have been assigned have never been fully able to support well - seem to be overextended or just not enough information/knowledge to adequately support. We've made it work, but improvement would be recommended.

The customer service account rep has been with us from the beginning and truly a great help as we have a lot of issues that she has to work on for us.

Compared to other ATS's I've used, this doesn't compare - lower quality. The ease of use for recruiters to navigate candidates/reqs/postings in the system is subpar. The basic functionality that other ATS's have, does not seem to exist with TalentReef - agency tracking, ease to move from one screen to the next, ability to move steps/stages that help provide metrics, clear metrics/data (ease of reporting), better source tracking, ease of bolt on tools, guidance on best practices etc.

Amber
Director of HR in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. Any questions or issues are always resolved so quickly, friendly and efficiently.

The site is easy to use, intuitive and keeps our employee files and onboarding organized.

I don't have anything that I dislike, we really enjoy using it.

Karen
HR Administrative Assistant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Metz Culinary Management

Kommentare: Very good. Once properly trained I have no issues navigating the system. We have had a lot of required customization and our rep [sensitive content hidden] has gone above and beyond to assist us in meeting our needs. [sensitive content hidden] is always most helpful.

Everything about an applicant is in one place, from the job posting to onboarding.

Can be a little confusing for users moving around in the system and ADMIN needs to be able to correct an applicants email in the system.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I wanted it to be a success, its been anything but

Kommentare: went from ok to worse. Its like they know you wont leave due the cost and time involved to impliment a system.

In the beginning, a lot of promises: A talent network to tap into, ease of use - post to multiple job boards, high volume traffic aggregator, full integration into systems.

We were sold something that doesnt exist and still 9 months into, doesnt look like it ever will. We were promised a talent network. Nope - its an excel spreadsheet with names. We were promised high traffic flow. Nope - we post jobs for 30 days and get maybe 10 applicants for the most basic entry level position (suppose to be their bread and butter). You need to submit a request to customer service every time you want to add a new job to the library. Applicants are constantly having issues with applying and when they do, we end up with multiple applications from the same person. Something Talentreef said they would make sure doesnt happen. They cant seem to figure out why jobs are not being pushed to the job boards, time and time again. I, as the customer, have to be the go between Talentreef and Indeed to find out what the problem is. Customer support has actually on multiple occassions informed my users to just use the application for the applicant from another client...WHAT!?? I constantly have to find out where things are when submitting a help ticket. Jobs posted via Talentreef dont show up on job boards for days. There are major disconnects with the system working with other systems. The software we were sold almost two years ago still hasnt been built. Sales will blow a lot of smoke up you know where to make the sale, no substance behind it. We were in the implimentation phase before we found out some of the "just released" features were not availible. Run away!!

Lauren
Employee Relations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

TR Feedback

Kommentare: Talentreef is great for integrations and support. But we have alot of technical difficulties often that i did not experience at Snagajob when it comes to onboarding workflow, the textus extension working, and getting people through the WOTC.

I like the organic applicant flow and all of the partnerships talentreef has with other software companies.

The workflow for applicants to get into the applicant portal - we have a ton of issues getting people into their onboarding paperwork which should be the easiest part about talentreef. But we have issues where people's profiles wont pull up with their phone or email and we have to get them to reapply, which means they have to redo the WOTC and another background check link is sent.

Lacey
Senior Director, Talent in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Talent Reef Review

-Very Affordable - Lots of features - My corporate rep is good/helpful

- Not user friendly/simple enough - Not self service friendly, have to submit lots of tickets - Poor customer service, ticket turnarounds - Long wait time to set up new franchisee

Courtney
HR Compliance Partner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Review for tR

relationship with my POC [sensitive content hidden]

The amount of time it takes to fix issues.

Jennifer
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

talentreef

Kommentare: been a struggle to navigate. finally hired a couple new employees

I do not know what i like about it. I have only hired 4 people. I have lots of applicants.

The first employee didnt go thru until after the gal quit. she also didnt have proper paers to work here. it didnt flag her or deny her

Lauren
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Small business Buyer Beware

Kommentare: Awful. I feel like I was promised a workflow savior and was 100% duped. I am locked in the contract for a year. Paying $400 a month, for almost nothing. As a small business owner I do not have an HR department or IT Department, etc. By signing up with Talentreef I have actually now created MORE work for myself trying to figure out how to use it. I also am paying a monthly fee for this hassle. Lastly, during the set up of the customization the implementation team set deadlines for me that if I missed they then told me to use the self service options. I don’t think it’s possible for me to convey how disappointed I am with this software. If I was to describe to you what this software is, it is a monthly fee that recruits so-so applicants. It gets their contact information, and then from there that is where the service ends and you do the rest on your own like you’ve always done. And when they tell you to “throw away your filing cabinet and replace it with a plant” don’t, because you’re still going to need your filing cabinet for all of your new hire forms and other employee documentation.

The software does bring in more applicants than Facebook ads and our website career page. However, the applicants often withdraw their applications from the app quickly. So there are many low quality, waste of time applicants.

The software is absolutely the opposite of intuitive. I am fairly computer savvy and this software is so difficult to learn. Also, perhaps I’m just really missing soemthing, but the promise that I would never miss getting a w4 again…. Ummm this software literally does not make new hires fill out a single thing. So, I still have to hold people for their w4s AND I AM STILL USING PAPER W4’s, because my new hires can’t actually access the software to fill out any new hire paperwork. Also, there is absolutely no way to enter notes on new applicants such as if you spoke with them, you can’t note what you spoke about. There’s a section that says “notes” but I haven’t been able to access it. I was also promised that I would be able to text applicants from the software directly. Nope, not a thing. I have to call and text all from my cell phone and then I can’t even attach notes about my correspondence. This software is so incredibly disappointing.

Jennifer
Selection Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: We've had a great experience with talentReef because of their fast response times and communication. They understand the needs of the industry and the administrator site is user friendly and intuitive.

Easy to use, great customer service and resources. Updates and new features on a regular basis. Consistent communication. They offer a Social Recruiting tool.

There are some features that you are not able to personalize specific to your company. Could be faster.

Karim
Operations Services in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great HR and Hiring tool, we use this for our entire organization

Kommentare: Great quality applicants and a great software for a good price.
Company exposure
Easier HR process

This software is very user friendly and we like that it brings quality applicants to us. we also have a website setup where people can go and upload their information and it goes to our HR department directly. Very good design

their customer support is not that good, there is no way to call in to get help unless you're during the install phase. You can only email in to get help.

Jillian
HR Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

talentReef not the best option

talentReef seemed to be a good option at first however, my company quickly realized it was not very user friendly. The field had hard time using the system. However, going from PeopleMatter to this system we did see an increase in applicants.

Overall the system is not user friendly as stated above. Also the system has a lot of glitches it needs to fix. I find myself hoping the system is working each day I come in. And when it's not I call our "VIP" line for customer service assistance and they are unable to help me or tell me what the problem is.

Mary
Human Resources in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Glad we went with Talentreef program, and we are saving the trees

Kommentare: When employees have problems, they call Account Support, and they take care of them right away.

Store Managers find it very easy to navigate and sort by store. Easy to export W-4 information to our payroll department

Every once in a while have problems generating employee files. When we change a policy, it is the same premise, but slightly different than what we sent.

Cindy
Owner in
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not use!

Kommentare: A big waste of money and our time trying to make it work.

This software in theory is a great idea but it doesn't work. Dashboard is user friendly. All support folks are very young and not experienced enough to be helpful over the phone.

The software was meant to pre-approve some candidates so we could get better candidates. What happens is it gives us no candidates! We get about 1 resume a week which in a changing business environment of hourly employees you need to be able to hire one a week and have choices!! Customer support kept telling us various reasons why it wasn't working like we wanted but no solutions were ever provided. Customer service is not good! Product in theory sounds good but doesn't work! They will not let you out of your 12 month contract even after they know it's not working for you!!! They want your money that's all.

Steven
Director Of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TalentReef is the tool you need!

Kommentare: TalentReef has really helped my business find the right individuals for the right positions, saving me money and helping my business flourish.

Easy to use, great customer service, makes hiring paperwork easy. The CEO (Center of Excellence) is TalentReef's customer service and resource center and they are always willing to help.

None

Anum
Human Resources in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Talent Reef

We use Talent Reef's portal for one of our brand. The overall experience has been great so far and all our employee files are stored there. Helps to totally eradicate the usage of paper.

The overall software is good but it should have a feature like walk me through or answers to some basic questions. First time user will benefit from that

Michelle
Business Intelligence in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for sourcing and onboarding

Great product for sourcing and on-boarding. E-Signature works well, and it is a cost effective product

It lacks on functionality for employees already onboarded in the company. It is slow at times, and it does not have an easy way to integrate with other systems.

Amy
HR Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Experiance

Kommentare: We had an amazing project manager She was so informative on everything we asked of her and the positive attitude through the entire project was amazing.

We are into our third week of being live with talentReef. The amount of applicants has increased from our previous ATS and very pleased with the quality of applicants. The implementation of the software was so smooth and allowed us three weeks to train our employees.

The only draw back we have seen in the software is the customization of particular requests can take up to 4-6 weeks.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

There are better options

Kommentare: talentReef was able to intergrate with our franchise operations. It can be challegning to use thouhg.

Intergration with our franchises operations made it easy for applicants to apply.

Navigation of this site can be challenging. You are not able to easily move candidates to different parts of the application process.

Nichole
Recruiting Manager in
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing from start to finish

Kommentare: We were promised so many things by the salesperson and then when it came to implementation, we didn't have any of the functionality that we needed. And the implementation was messy and not organized or planned at all.

Dashboard is attractive/easy to read

Absolutely no ability to individualize or brand and emails are not recorded. Everything we needed to do would be manual rather than the system being intuitive. (i.e it does not capture emails sent to candidates)

Mike
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Talent Reef has been a huge benefit to my business. We have experience increased number of applications since our rollout.

Kommentare: We are very happy with our decision to go electronic with Talentreef.

Our team has complete visibility of applications and onboarding from anywhere. We are able to assign application to locations that need them.

We wish it was more direct compatible with QuickBooks. It would save us re-entry of files. There are conversions available but that all takes time for a small business.

Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

New and Happy TalentReef User

My company uses E-Verify. I love that TalentReef automates this rather than having to run team members through manually.

Customer service isn't really the best. Slow to respond to tickets and slow at following up. generally.

Annette
Recruiting Manager in
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ATS talentReef

Kommentare: Onboarding with Project Manager was quick, simple and painless. Overall product is good and functional. Customer Service is slow to respond to needs when having a problem with the system. The customer service team seems to hit and miss on consistency in service. Good to average customer service.

User Friendly and meets our needs for now

Customer services is average