Über GraphPad Prism

Leistungsfähige Kombination aus Biostatistik, Kurvenanpassung (nicht-lineare Regression) und wissenschaftlicher Grafik in einem umfassenden Programm.

Erfahre mehr über GraphPad Prism

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie GraphPad Prism bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lennart L.
Lennart L.
Cinical Science Director in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Life science power

Kommentare: It is really good for scientific publishing and statistics. It is simple enough that I can make a quick assessment of data just captured in the lab.

Prism makes the links obvious between data sets, stats and graphs. It also forces the user to organize the data in a way that makes stats work. These are areas where Excel fails. Prism also produces publication grade graphs, which is a huge bonus.

Prism has limited drawing capabilities. Adding artistic elements to a presentation graph or a publication image can be important. It is somewhat pricey. It would be nice to have a spreadsheet where you had more freedom to organize your data without having to resort to another program.

Gilbert R.
postdoctoral research fellow in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The software that makes statistics a breeze while producing beautiful figures

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Analyzing datasets containing thousands of data points has never been easier! An easy to use click interface, beautiful publication-ready customizable figures, and all the statistical details you need in a click of a button.

Incredibly easy to use, very helpful tutorials, beautiful publication-ready figures, a multitude of options for statistical analysis.

This software does not offer scripting capability that is as useful as R or python. That being said, this software is designed to offer a click interface, and not a command line interface. It is meant to be easy to use with a click interface. It would be nice if both a command line and a click interface can co-exist for this software.

Monika T.
oooo in USA
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Graduate student

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Bad

I do not like this software as it is not as easy and user friendly as excel is.

I am used to the flexibility of excel and graphpad is so confusing and limited for me. you have to know data tables very well otherwise you can not carry out any operation

Addoum B.
phd student in Marokko
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

create a beautiful graphs with SD by using graphpad prism

Kommentare: I switched from excel to origin and from origin to graphpad, today i created wonderful graphs with statical data by using this software
I request people to get it, because it is the ideal way to improve the quality of your work

The quality of graphs and we founds all kinds(grouped,xy and others) Satstical analysis especially anova We can transfer graphs directly to word or ppt that's awesome The option of colorate graphs omg we can created own graphs with our prefer colors i really like that

Maybe the price of this software because many students used just craked version

Thomas K.
Sr research assistant in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: I am using prism very regularly to plot and analyse the data I obtain from most of my lab experiment. It make our life way easier in research.

It is not easy to use at first but the help section is really well done and make it supper easy and enjoyable to use.

It can be hard sometime to fine some shortcut. We can loose some time at the beginning doing things "the long way" but once we get it it a pleasure to use it

Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for professional graphing and analysis

Kommentare: Graphing and analyzing data sets in an academic research setting.

Great graphing features. Particularly use the shaded error bars for plots with several data points that standard error bars would look messy on. Analysis is good - especially for derivative calculations, baseline corrections, and normalizing multiple data sets on the same graph.

Some difficulties in the graph formatting wizard - graphs don't always transfer over well and you have to manually change things. Some formatting is very tedious. Could be a better search for different analysis options.

Sonya I.
Sonya I.
Scientist in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A bit clunky to use, but makes customizable graphs and has some great analysis &formatting features

I like that I can have multiple data tables in one file, do statistical analysis on them in a variety of ways, and graph the images in a consistent manner. It has a pretty good magic wand for duplicating the format of the graphs. The analysis has many different tests, correlations, ANOVA, etc., and allows you to choose which datasets to include or to use variations on the analysis method.

It's a bit clunky, in that the software looks like it was designed in the early 90s and from a UX perspective, it hasn't changed. It has some "global" change options, where you can adjust the color or shape or transparency, etc., for all data sets at once, but it doesn't always work the way you'd expect. The magic wand to make graphs consistent also doesn't include all of the elements, so I'll still have to change some things manually.

Alex A.
Research Associate I in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but takes some time to learn

Kommentare: GraphPad Prism helps me organize my data and analyze it in the research I perform. I focus on cancer research in immunotherapy, and this software has gone above and beyond with results presentation when showing my data and results to my peers

I love all the utilities and and tools given by GraphPad Prism. Extremely useful and very accurate when in my case I use it for research.

Only con is that there are so many things you can work with this software that it actually took me some time to play with it and work around the functionalities that it gives to the user. So many that after a year of being a GraphPad user, I still feel there is so much more to learn from this software.

Sapna P.
Database Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A user friendly tool for research publications

Kommentare: It has been amazing-quality graphs, user friendly and best tool I would recommend for data visualizations.

I like the ease of use: I was able to learn the tool in a day and now as I am doing new skills, I am learning it day by day. Besides, its really easy to learn it from youtube videos.

The graph to data linkages can sometimes be very confusing. At times, it just opens a new window and I am into a whole new file.

Andre A.
Graduate researcher in USA
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GraphPad has the cleanest graphs and most powerful statistics package I have used

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 10/10 would recommend over any statistics and graphing software

I love how clean the default graphs look when plotting data and all the graphical explanations for every statistical test!

I can think of many negative things with this software except it may take a little longer to learn the vast applications it has.

Wanessa A.
Researcher in Brasilien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I do more beautiful graphs, with less time, using GraphPad Prism

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have done all my scientific illustrations using Graphs that I build in GraphPad Prism. The wide range of options and representations allows me to explore many different ways to present my work, and this is amazing!

I started using Prism after some years working with other Graph software such as SigmaPlot and Origin. After building my first graph, what I liked most was the intuitive way of the software, making graph building something more fun than boring. The layout is easy to understand, and also the tutorials are very explanatory. It took me 5 minutes to build a graph.

I think the price could be better. I understand the necessity for a charge, however, most of the people over the world are not able to afford it. I believe an incentive policy for low-income countries with little research money would be exceptional.

William V.
William V.
Laboratory Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Variant of Excel

It had various data set ups that wouldn't be automatically formed if you were just using excel or google sheets. It includes statistical analysis as well as a variety of visual formats to display said data from bar graphs to box plots, etc.

There is no tutorial when downloading the software. There is very little help from outside sources. It is best learned from someone already using the system

Postdoctoral Scholar in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Most accessible and versatile statistical analysis and graphing software

Kommentare: Overall, I have been using GraphPad for over 8 years and will continue to do so because of the reasons detailed above. At this point, I think it is far beyond its competitors in terms of balancing the user experience with the statistical power of the software.

I love GraphPad Prism software and keep going back to it even when licenses to competing softwares have been purchased by my institution because it has flexible formatting, many common statistical analyses, and most of all because it is easy to use and to learn. My students/mentees have struggled over and over with competing softwares and then when they come to GraphPad they have no problems.

Occasionally, I will encounter a type of analysis that is unavailable in Prism and requires me to use a more sophisticated analysis software (such as packages in R).

David E.
Graduate Student in USA

excellent, comprehensive, feature-rich

This program is everything you wished Excel could be. It creates beautiful, highly customizable graphs, does complex statistics on your datasets and walks you through which tests to choose, and the Magic Wand tool that allows for cloning of graph styles will change your life. This is an essential software for my PhD research and I thoroughly enjoy using it.

Small things, really. You can't create preset color options, selecting individual datapoints is difficult (and cannot be labeled), different rows of a heatmap cannot be customized. Also, it can't handle large datasets, so look to other programs like R for data graphing or visualization. But these are extremely minor, and only noticeable because I use the program constantly.

Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Standard for publication

Kommentare: This software is more or less intuitive once you play around with it for a little bit. There are tutorials and help online for clarifying anything you don't understand.

It is the standard for making publication quality figures for research. Offers ability to make a wide variety of different graphs, survival curves, and even heat maps with expression data. Calculates a variety of stats as well.

The options are confusing (column vs x-y, etc) and difficult to understand unless you've been taught by someone or have a strong graps of statistics.

Postdoctoral Research Fellow in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly software for graphing and analyzing data

The ability to easily generate visual pleasing graphs, and perform simple statistical tests. The best feature is the capability of the software to quickly make the same type of graph uniform (color schemes, formatting labels, axis range, and etc.).

GraphPad provides basic statistical analysis, so for researchers wanting to perform more specialized and specific statistical tests, they will have to use statistical tests with other software. Additionally, GraphPad requires the user to format the data in a very specific way for certain types of graphs.

Mikir P.
Research Assistant II in USA
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for statistical analysis

Kommentare: I have been using this software for statistical analysis of my data for many years now. It is quite reliable and is widely used across my field. Overall, I am quite satisfied with this software.

The wide range of statistical operations one can perform using GraphPad Prism is quite impressive. The most attractive feature of this software is that the algorithms are deftly designed to churn out precise results and the "Help" section provides great insight into the principle of the statistical program to be used. Moreover, the compatibility of the software with other applications, such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint is very useful, especially for exporting data files directly by circumventing the need for copying and pasting.

There in nothing in particular that I dislike about this software. However, a useful section such as "QuickTips" for some basic statistical programs can help new users get acquainted to this software.

Amanda V.
Scientific Trainer in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great stats system, poor visual graphs

There are a ton of features to this program. I love that it easily does stats for you right in your graphed data. Unlike Excel, you don't need to create multiple sheets of info in order to get the analysis you want, one set of data can be manipulated to do everything. It is really handy how the stats are done all in one graph. There are lots of options that can be changed: axes, titles, etc, to customize the graphs, but these features take a very long time to find and result in a time consuming endeavor in the beginning. Not a good tool for a novice looking for a 'quick analysis'.

There is a STEEP learning curve. It took me forever to figure out how to use this program. I kept having to start over with the data because it easier than trying to figure out how to adjust the way the data was displayed once it was entered. find that the graphs that are produced are grainy and the colors are bland. It's very pixelated and not something I am comfortable publishing. Excel makes much nicer graphs that are more appropriate for publication.

Sabrina Y.
Graduate student in USA
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy statistical analysis software for scientists

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Prism helps me generate clean, easy-to-read figures for presentations and publications without difficulty.

I love being able to edit graphs within Prism with ease! Having the feature to add additional text to graphs makes putting figures together much easier and faster.

I've been using Prism for a few years and there's nothing in particular that I dislike about it! It's so easy to use!

Graduate Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Graphpad makes my life so much easier, it's so easy to just plug in data and have your result fast.

Kommentare: It has not only saved me time, it has also saved me from doing the wrong statistical test a few times since it kind of asks you questions based on what your data look like. Multiple times I have thought I was doing something right and when I went to analyze the data I realized there was a better option thanks to Graphpad Prism.

The ability to run basically any statistical test with the click of a few buttons. Also, many of the nuances and sub-tests of certain tests are actually explained next to the option to select them. That is fantastic since it is impossible to know every little fact about every test.

The fact that for some 2-way ANOVAs you need to transpose your data from columns into rows. It's a bit annoying and I can sometimes get confused looking at my data in a new layout.

Josh P.
Research Technician in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Truly powerful and versatile

I used this technology as a researcher for nearly three years and it continues to blow me away all that you can do with it. They have expanded their repertoire of statistical tests you can run on the program and the graph making is extremely user friendly. For my manuscripts, I pretty much only use Prism to make my figures.

While many statistical tests are available, it would be wonderful if some of it could become automated. For example, if there is an option for two-way ANOVA with multiple comparisons, a function should be written in to automatically display your statistics on the graph page and also display the asterisks/letters that you use to denote significance/

Talent Acquisition Associate in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple software for organizing and understanding your data

Kommentare: In the realm of scientific research, the simple data analysis GraphPad Prism offers has shaped several of my projects and experiments. For me, data analysis is a far less daunting task because of Prism.

GraphPadPrism is such a simple software for organizing and analyzing data. I'm able to use the same set of data and analyze it several ways and present it in easy-to-understand graphs. Prism also allows me to compile several graphs on one page - this is a feature I often use for presentations.

I spend a decent amount of time stylistically reformatting the graphs once they have been generated. Ideally, Prism would have a way to set your preferences for the title/axes, bar color, etc. so that this formatting is done automatically.

Research Scientist in USA

GraphPad Prism makes graphing systematic

Kommentare: GraphPad Prism is a critical asset for our team. This allows us to quickly analyse, plot and visualise data. No wonder this software has a strong following in the life science research community.

GraphPad Prism is a staple in biology research labs. The software is crafted keeping in mind the different types of assays biology researchers conduct. This makes the learn curve for new (and existing) users much easier. The software allows you to plot data, visualise them and run statistical tests.

Graphpad Prism could allow a bit more customisation when it comes to fitting functions. While the software has a wide array of plots available, the graphics could improve a bit.

Dmitry Z.
M.D. in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Creating of Scientific Graphy

Kommentare: Very small and sleak program with all the basic essentials that I need for surgery research. Very small program so runs smoothly on any device.

very easy to use, mostly intuitive, can create very individual graphs in terms of color/shape/form, very easy to just copy paste data from other sources to GraphPad for graph creation

Graphpad includes a statistical feauture where it can run analyses (group comparisons) and then create graphs out of it. However, I have found this very limited and with very poor options. Therefore, I run my data on SPSS and then unfortunately have to copy it manually to GraphPad for the creation of nice graphs (see my separate SPSS review here)

Junior Toxicological Consultant in USA
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Needed if you intend to publish anything

Absolutely stunning graphics for plots and extremely intuitive to use (mathematically and visually). An absolute must for anyone working on publishable content. Best value for a piece of software you will ever find.

I have nothing negative to say about this product.