Über Criteria

Verwalte webbasierte Einstellungsprüfungen, einschließlich Eignung, Persönlichkeits- und Kompetenztests, um qualifizierte Optionen zu ermitteln.

Erfahre mehr über Criteria

It is very easy to use and to customize. Unlimited assessments were a cost saver in the long run.

There's not a lot that I don't like about the software. LIke I mentioned before, the update was very confusing at first but our account manager walked us through.

Bewertungen zu Criteria

Criteria hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Criteria bereits verwendet?

Gina
Gina
VP HR in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to do business with!

Kommentare: As the title clearly states - they are easy to do business with! They are communicative from the selling process to the ongoing management of our account. We have bi-annual check meetings with our account rep. When we experience challenges, we have quick turn-around times and do not struggle for long.

As we have moved to more remote work, I'm so glad that we implemented this software at the start of 2020. It took almost a year to review assessment providers, and almost all of them were missing something. Criteria had it all! On top of the great product, the service and the pricing have been phenomenal. We also are very excited when there are additional assessments added. Now that we are through the brunt of the pandemic, we will start leveraging the assessments for development needs on our team. We are targeted to grow by 12% YOY, and we promote on average 14% of our internal talent.

We had some bumps with building our own assessment, however, no other vendor could do this for us with minimal production costs. Even though we had bumps, it has been worth it to have our needs met. Everything about this product has not only met our expectations, however, has gone above and beyond!

Melanie
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Especially Great for High Volume/High Value Hires

Kommentare: Our Customer Success Mgr, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], provided exceptional support during setup and implementation and continues to do so with regular check ins and prompt responses to any inquiries. Recent updates to the assessment summaries make it even easier to read and interpret each candidate's results.

The deep dive detail the summaries offer for each assessment really allows you to assess a candidate's strengths and weaknesses at a glance. It provides useful info to deep dive into for a follow up interview.

Customizing your own 'batteries' when creating your assessment package could be a little easier to arrive to. However, once you've gone through the process a few times, it gets easier.

Tessa
Senior Talent Operations Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Idea, Too Expensive for Results

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive experience with the implementation team and the customer support is pretty good. However, aside from the IO psychologist partnership, it's a lot of the same testing other services offer for a higher price.

If you get time with an IO psychologist, it's super helpful to review your data and see how well the tests are actually impacting your hiring quality, ramp time, etc. However, I think this is key differentiator for Criteria, so this should be included in every package.

Everything is guess work for at least 6 months to get initial data, and you can't get quality of hire insights for about a year. It takes a full contract just to be able to get the data to see if it's helping your organization, so you have to renew to finish - then if you didn't see impact, it's too late!

letzte Woche

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your insights and are committed to continuously improving our services to better meet your needs. We are glad to hear that you found the opportunity to review your data with an IO psychologist helpful in understanding the impact of our tests on your hiring quality and ramp time. Your suggestion to include this as a standard offering in all packages is valuable feedback that we will take into consideration. We understand your concerns about the time it takes to gather meaningful insights, and we are continuously working to streamline this process to provide quicker and more actionable results for our customers. We value your partnership with us and are committed to addressing your concerns and improving your experience with Criteria. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to support you on your journey with us.

Robin
HR Director in USA
Eisenbahnbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Basic Assessments

Kommentare: We have used these tests for candidates we are considering bringing into the company and they have been helpful. They have been easy to get to the candidates and we haven't had any complaints from candidates in regards to accessing the tests. They do provide an additional data point for candidates. We have also used these tests to gauge skills for current employees. They have been helpful in designing development plans.

Wide variety of skills and personality type assessments. They are easily administered online via an email and a link. Results are available online as well.

It would be helpful to be able to view the actual questions and potential answers to the tests prior to assignment of the tests. There is a description of what the test is measuring, but being able to see the content would give you a much better idea of the method behind the test.

Paul
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good service, brilliant idea and workflow, questionable claims on desired results

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The concept is great - relatively easy, short assessments for potential candidates. Great workflow and communication. Good Criteria team and onboarding/response support.

The claims about the quality of hires are vastly overstated.I think their intentions are very good, but they really don't have a handle on whether the product and workflow actually works as they state. The process for modifying assessments to hone a better process is vague or non-existent. In the end, it appears to be a generic assessment across a very broad range of industries and jobs (in our case sales roles)

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Capterra. We're thrilled to hear that you find our concept great and appreciate the ease of use, short assessments, and excellent workflow and communication. Our team is focused on providing top-notch support throughout your onboarding and beyond, and we're glad to know that we've met your expectations in this regard. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the quality of hires. We take your concerns seriously and are committed to continuously improving our product and workflow. Your feedback helps us identify areas where we can enhance our processes. Once again, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. Your input is invaluable to us as we continue to evolve and provide the best possible experience for our customers. - The Criteria Team

Jennifer
Human Resources Manager in USA

Great Product!

Kommentare: I have no complaints!

HireSelect is very intuitive and easy to use. I had used HS with a former employer and as soon as I had room in the budget, I implemented the product for my new company. I use the testing, the ATS feature, and the calendar to schedule interviews. Customer Support is top notch and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always quick to help.

I wish it would integrate more holistically with BambooHR so I could use the feature seamlessly. Other than that, it works great.

Stacy
Office Manager in USA

Great hiring tool

The skills and personality assessments are critical in our job searches. We have found that if candidates don't take the time to complete the assessments they're not really that interested in the job. It's also helped us weed out people who are not detail oriented when we find they didn't really follow instructions.

I would love to see more skills tests in the areas of IT troubleshooting.

Onita
Administrative HR Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Criteria Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've had a great experience so far with Criteria. The platform is easy to use and understand. We have had very good results in our hiring since using Criteria.

Criteria is easy. It's easy to set-up and administer. It is also easy to understand the breakdown of the results analysis.

The only thing I don't like about Criteria is not being able to review the assessments before creating one for a job. The only way to know what questions are in an assessment is to take the assessment yourself and I don't want to take every assessment I create for each job.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Onita, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and review! We're delighted that you find Criteria easy to set up and administer, as well as appreciate the breakdown of the results analysis. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to know that our user-friendly interface has contributed to your hiring success. We understand your concern about not being able to review assessments before creating them for a job. Your feedback is important to us, and we're continuously working on enhancing our features to better meet your needs. We'll consider your suggestions as we strive to improve our platform and provide a seamless experience for our valued customers like you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional feedback or for support. Thank you for your feedback and your business! - The Criteria Team

Kady
Human Resources Administrator in Kanada
Regierungsbeziehungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Criteria is a valuable tool for my team

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love learning about new applications and have really enjoyed getting to know Criteria. There are so many functions available and I look forward to continuing to use the product.

Criteria was easy to learn in my new position and the customer support from [sensitive content hidden] was amazing. She checks in often and answers any questions my team has very quickly. There are test templates that can be used or you can create your own to suit your company's needs. This was very helpful to my HR team, as our company recruits for so many different positions.

When creating a test, some of the steps seem redundant but it's important that they're done so that the tests work properly.

letzte Woche

Thank you for sharing your experience with Criteria! We are happy to hear that our platform has been a valuable tool for your team and that you found it easy to learn in your new role. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback regarding our customer support team. We are delighted to hear that your Customer Success Manager has been attentive and responsive to your team's needs. It's also fantastic to know that you have found our test templates helpful in customizing assessments to suit your company's recruitment needs. We understand the importance of flexibility in creating tests tailored to various positions, and we are glad that this feature has been beneficial to your HR team. Thank you for choosing Criteria, and we look forward to supporting you further on your journey with us. If you have any more feedback or questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

Schad
Director of Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works in all environments

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Thrilled. Has been very positive and customizable for any organizations.

Ease of use - Scoring is easily understood. Tons of support material in order to better understand the results.

Price. I am sure everyone says the same. We are a small company, so every $ counts.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Schad, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with the Criteria platform. We're glad to know that you find our system easy to use and that the scoring is easily understood. Our team works diligently to provide comprehensive support materials to ensure that you have all the resources you need to make the most of our platform. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to have been able to meet your organization's needs effectively. If there's anything else we can do to enhance your experience or address any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. - The Criteria Team

Lindsey
Senior Manager, Recruiting in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Promoter

Kommentare: Hands down I would recommend them to others looking to use the pre-employment software. The product is solid and the customer service can't be beaten.

HireSelect is a great company. Their software platform is solid and provides an invaluable resource to make hiring decisions with less risk and more insight into a candidate's capabilities and fit. My favorite part of working with them though is their customer service. It is outstanding and above and beyond the level of support I receive from any other vendors I've worked with throughout my career. They are responsive, highly competent, and very willing to make adjustments to the software that better serve our needs as customers.

They recently rolled out a new platform and there were a few technical issues that were quickly addressed (so that's not actually a problem, but another nod to their support and responsiveness). They do have one issue that they are still addressing which is that their testing services don't always work without error on Explorer or Edge internet browsers. It's a minor issue as we've simply started telling candidates to take it on another browser instead. That's the only reason for me giving them a 4 on quality, otherwise, I'm definitely a huge promoter of HireSelect.

JOHN
General Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pre-Interview Testing is a blessing!

Kommentare: HireSelect saves me time and money! It also saves the applicant time and money by not wasting their time on non-productive interviews or enough worse, a serious mismatch on career selection.

HireSelect lets me choose a wide range of tests that upon completion will provide me with a better insight as to the value each applicant can provide. Different positions require different skills and HireSelect does not lock me into a one-size-fits-all testing program. I make the decisions on what traits, skills, intelligence, education, etc. are most important for each position I am looking to fill. A number of these tests have a built-in truth detector that is triggered if an applicant strays from fact into fiction!

HireSelect is a fantastic resource. I have no complaints, no least-liked features, etc. I value the entire package!

Marie
Director of Human Resources in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: With Hireselect we were able to recruit candidates that would work well in our work environment and culture. This has helped our turnover rate go from 75% to 25% in one year. We found a way to use the pre-screening tests to help us select candidates who have excellent work ethic and are eager to grow with the company. We ended up testing our entire staff to come up with a baseline to use for our hiring process. It worked out well and for the first time in 10 years, we have been able to retain employees for more that 2 years at a time. This was a major development for us.

The software is very user friendly and easy to manage as an administrator.

Not easily integrated or have the ability to customized some features.

matthew
Lean initiative/safety manager programmer foreman in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My two sense

Kommentare: It is a great way to screen people in order to see if we want to take them to the next level in the hiring process. We have learned a lot about the tests from all the applicants and from having our really good loyal employees take the test and then were able to see things that stand out and help our hiring process or Lean it out a bit.

Simplistic and ask many questions rather than just a few.

I do not like how on the EPP test in the results it says no position selected. It would be nice to see maybe how long it was taking an applicant to answer question or do the entire test to see if they are just not reading and putting zero thought into their answers or if they are diligently reading and putting thought into each question asked. I think this would help decide if an employee is rushing or is able to take their time, care and answer to the best of their ability. Right now I feel this test is a bit of a waste and does really absolutely nothing for me when there just isn't something more for me to base my decision on a stranger.

Sean
HR & Ops Support Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Criteria's Pros & Cons

Kommentare: Overall this has been a fantastic platform to use. Our account rep has been awesome when we have questions. They even have a self-service option which is a huge help when working off hours. Testing has been consistent and easy to implement into our recruiting platforms. Would highly recommend this platform to other users.

I really appreciate the ease of use the entire platform provides our company. The different tests/scores that are provided for our industry have proven themselves accurate and consistent with our hires. This platform and its ability to drill down to each applicants personality helps save time and provides more understanding and areas that we as the hiring team should drill down to.

My least favorite thing about this platform is the grading on the personality assessment. Sometimes we can get results that are "inconclusive" or provide red flags, and what we have found is that this generally comes down to language barriers. People who are not originally from the USA trying to take a test that uses vague questions can prove to be problematic.

Jim
Mgr in USA
Landwirtschaft, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Added Value

Kommentare: Good people, good product, good support. No complaints!

We use 3 of the testing modules for every applicant (specific positions) that we gain interest in, after our initial screenings. The results are easy to review and digest, which gives us an added tool to help in our selection process.

Honestly, I have zero complaints or suggestions here.

Donna
HR Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: HireSelect has improved our Talent Acquisition process by helping us make better candidate selections. Through employee personality profile scores, and by matching candidate competencies against benchmarks, we are finding candidates who are proving to be better fits for certain jobs, which is also leading to increased employee retention.

I like that I can create my own battery of assessments, based on each specific job description. I also like how quickly I can access the results, can compare candidates' assessments, and can review individual competencies.

On the Employee Personality Profile, I wish there were a few more benchmarked positions to choose from.

Andrew
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HireSelect Review

Kommentare: John has been great, very responsive!

Very easy to use and extremely helpful in our recruiting efforts!

Not a lot to say here, but there are a couple of features that I would like to see: 1. Did the user take the assessment on a mobile device? 2. Did the user have connectivity issues while taking the device?

Dragana
VP Operations in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with great Customer Service

Kommentare: Great product with great support from Customer Success team.

Very easy to use by users and candidates (tests). Good home page dashboard with great analytics. Very good reports and analysis. Seamless integration with Workable.

I don't have any complaints about this software. One nice to have improvement idea (if possible): Can more data or output file be exported to Worakble?

VP Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Provides great insight to our hiring process

I love using Criteria to get more objective data points about candidates before we make a hire. We consistently use their assessments to better understand a candidates capabilities and if they have the personality traits that will allow them to succeed in their roles. I highly recommend Criteria to anyone that wants to add an online assessment product to their hiring process.

No major cons! The product does what we need it to do!

Victoria
Director of HR in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: We find this product very helpful and user friendly for our organization.

We find this software to be easy to work with and interpret. Very helpful in assessing and determining if a candidate is the right fit for our organization.

We could not think of any cons at this time.

Jerikka
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Customer service is exceptional.

The ease of connecting the application to the tests and being able to track applicants within the system.

I really enjoy using the software. The new setup is a little different but not bad.

Nadina
Director HR Org Effectiveness in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool, Legally Defensible and Accurate

Kommentare: Great company. Very adaptable flexible and fair. I promote it to my HR peers.

This software is reliability and validity tested. I've used it on some very tough and unique positions and it was spot on every time. Some of our greatest stars were hired through this. I would recommend for sure.

There are great features and great customer support. I would like to see more targeted tests for specific jobs but overall its really good. I wish I had the opportunity to use more of what it offered in terms of my time.

Christy
Teller Trainier Coodinator/HR in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CNB 9/2018

Being able to copy link and e-mail it. The results are in a format that is very helpful and gives us a real picture of the applicant.

Creating reports needs to be made easier. I liked the way before this update that you could export results to an Excel spreadsheet. It would be helpful to see the applicants assessments and answers. When looking at jobs and there are more than one listed (ex. Teller) knowing how to combine them together would be helpful. Knowing which part of an assessment is timed. This new update seems more timely than the last one.

Onezwa
Recruitment Administrator in Südafrika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Criteria Review

Kommentare: Efficient, its safe, it provides quality service.

It provides feedback instantly, its easy to navigate-user-friendly. It has no limits for candidates who can write the assessment.

It does not provide automated responses for passed and regrets feedback.