BlueVolt

Bewertet am 17.9.2015
Shirley L.
Production Support Supervisor
Logistik & Lieferkette

Vorteile: The product has a great UI and is easy to administer. The Vendor provides great support and is aligned closely to our industry.

Nachteile: There is still some work to be done on the Administrative side which includes improving the overall UI, reports and emails.

great training software

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Emily G.
Production Support Analyst
Logistik & Lieferkette, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: easy to use, lots of flexibility, syncs with our user directory, lots of features, quick response to support questions

Nachteile: website can sometimes be slow or go down, but they tend to fix it quickly. could use some more custom reporting options

Customized LMS meets our needs!

Bewertet am 6.10.2015
Kiran M.
Instructional Designer/Trainer
Logistik & Lieferkette

Vorteile: BlueVolt allows for lots of customized features in the user interface. It also has growing functionality that allows us to upload, manage, and report courses easily. My favorite feature is being able to use Training Tracks to make accessibility to courses much easier for our end users.

Nachteile: Not much to complain about. It's a great tool. Sometimes we found that it doesn't play as nicely with Captivate as it does with Articulate, but it doesn't keep us from being able to post both kinds of courses online.

Customer driven, friendly and easy to work with.

Anita Y.
Sales Business Manager

Kommentare: Our company uses BlueVolt to manage our product training for our distributors. We are a small lighting company; not as large as many of our counter parts; and with little resources to support our distributor base. BlueVolt allows us to be "larger in appearance" and be a progressive - one stop source for product training. Through BlueVolt, our Shat-R-Shield University is easily accessible by our distributors; and allows our distributors to measure their employees and hold them accountable for training...awarding them when courses have been completed. BlueVolt manages all of that. Customer focused and driven; a true partner to us.

BlueVolt is Easy to Use

Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Sheri Y.
Instructional Designer
Logistik & Lieferkette

Vorteile: BlueVolt is a very straight forward LMS, and is easy to use. Whether I am loading content for others or taking courses myself, I have never experienced any issues, and the system is very intuitive.

Nachteile: The vendor is wonderful. For the product, I think better reporting features would be nice.

Easy Implementation, Exceptional Service, & Effective Result

Susan P.
Director of Marketing

Kommentare: BlueVolt has exceeded my expectations with their ability to connect to our audiences. Their "can do" attitude was more than I expected. They definitely went the extra mile to help me get the new LMS set up in a step-by-step and easy to understand manner. The interface works reliably with zero technical gliches. The metrics for our courses are easy to obtain and share. The ability to promote the courses is basically built right into their interface - super easy and effective. Our enrollee count is growing every day. BlueVolt is truly the industry leader for LMS and we could not have selected a better partner. We are pleased with the rapid growth and result of our new Universal University.

BlueVolt = Best-in-Class Training

Bewertet am 14.3.2015
Patricia M.
Product Manager

Kommentare: BlueVolt is a best-in-class company, for the content they create and the passion they bring to each project they work on. Their professionalism and engagement in your training process is second to none. Their service levels are impressive. They are diligent with their follow-up and efficient at walking customers, with varying needs, through each step of the process to ensure you get a product that cultivates excellence within your organization. Working with the BlueVolt team has been a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend them to any company looking to develop and execute core training programs for their employees, and customers.

Solid LMS for our company

Bewertet am 6.10.2015
Emily G.
Production Support Analyst
Logistik & Lieferkette

Vorteile: Great support, easy to use and intuitive, frequent enhancements and updates. Courses are easy to upload and edit, and there are lots of setting options depending on how you want the course to be set up. User management is very easy. We can use SSO with our company intranet.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything negative to say, all my experiences have been positive.

This software has been great for us and for our customers!

Bewertet am 14.8.2015
Dave S.
Technical Training Manager

Kommentare: I've worked with BlueVolt indirectly for ~10 years and directly for ~1 year, and they've always been nothing but professional, friendly, and extremely helpful! The software and all the people behind it is powerful and allows me the flexibility and creativity I need to create my training university program while adapting my content to the universities of my customers.
The details of the software are pretty self-intuitive, and where not...the people at BlueVolt are extremely helpful in quickly getting me the help or answers I need.

Great People to work with!

Bewertet am 3.3.2015
Alice-kate L.
Innovation Manager

Kommentare: We chose the Blue Volt system for many reasons that matched our criteria for LMS with some different audiences. We are really pleased with the results and amazed we were able to get it up and running so quickly! The best surprise has been the great people to work with from the account team to technical support. They are responsive and go the extra mile.

I have been using BlueVolt for the past 5 years both as a student and in the ADMIN role.

Linda D.
Education Program Director

Kommentare: This software provides an excellent platform for learning management. As a student it is straight forward to work in. In the ADMIN role, there is a bit of a learning curve (as with any new software) however the BlueVolt support team is incredible to assist in the training. Their support team is professional, extremely knowledgeable, most patient and quick to respond. I would highly recommend BlueVolt to those looking for a quality LMS.

By far, the easiest and most intutive LMS on the market today

Jim S.
Global Training & Development Manager

Kommentare: Everything from the customer service to the Leep Ahead conference, the team at Blue Volt is second to none.
We have only begun to touch on all of the resources of the program and look forward to getting in deeper.
One of the most impressive facts is that BlueVolt continues add more and more features.

Scalable, efficient, with an amazing support team

Bewertet am 14.8.2015
Jill C.
Manager, Training - Distribution Marketing

Kommentare: Their market knowledge and scalable product made BlueVolt an easy choice for our external and internal LMS needs. The support team behind the product really makes this vendor stand out. Highly recommended on all fronts.

Great LMS

Bewertet am 17.3.2015
Jacquelyn C.

Kommentare: BlueVolt is very user friendly, easy to maneuver and provides excellent customer service. A rep is always quick to reply when I need help or have a question. This is one of the best/easiest platforms that I have worked with.

Content

Bewertet am 20.8.2015
Cindy L.
HR Manager

Kommentare: Blue Volt is wonderful. I have had difficulty with uploaded content from Open Sesame.