Über XLSTAT

Eine Vielzahl von Tools zur Verbesserung der analytischen Fähigkeiten von Excel, die es ideal für Datenanalyse- und Statistikanforderungen machen.

Erfahre mehr über XLSTAT

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie XLSTAT bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Parag jyoti D.
Parag jyoti D.
Assistant Professor (S-3) in Indien
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

XLSTAT: the workhorse for data science

Kommentare: XLSTAT can be best described as the software for data science from beginner to advanced levels that can be operated without the need of technical guidance. Sampling, data preparation, exploratory data analysis to building prediction models with state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms generally encompasses a set of requirements: a clear objective, a software with all standard features and algorithms, intuition, technical guidance, and probably, also experience. With XLSTAT, the first one in the list alone is sufficient enough to successfully accomplish the goal; the rest is taken care of by XLSTAT. In the academic milieu, we regularly face the task of explaining students of how statistical models are built from a set of data and their specific applications accompanied by demonstrations in the classroom. This includes even spatial and time-series data. This tutoring approach goes a long way in encouraging students towards a dissertation project involving data-driven modelling. In this situation, undergraduates who only have some basic operational knowledge about Excel spreadsheets are easily drawn into using a data science platform which runs on the already familiar Excel and transforms their data in spreadsheets into powerful and efficient models. This is where XLSTAT becomes the default platform for data science projects. In short, XLSTAT is a workhorse for data scientists with a few simple mouse clicks and visualizing the response in every step as stunning graphics.

XLSTAT can process even spatial data as raster to CSV converted files and enables to prepare the data just like in Excel. Data preparation is the single tedious task which consumes most of the time in a data science project. XLSTAT has all standard features and algorithms of machine learning software which can be operated by editing simple spreadsheets.

Not suitable for processing a big dataset with 10 million rows such as high-resolution remote sensing images

Antwort von Addinsoft

Many thanks for your detailed review! It is now possible to load data files which exceed the standard Excel worksheet size. This import method loads data into the computer¿s memory rather than the worksheet. This option is currently available for regression, normality tests and data management tasks but we plan to integrate it to more features.

Giovanna P.
Consumer & Sensory Insights Manager in Brasilien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Statistical Software to Sensory & Consumer Insights

I am a heavy user of XLStat since 2013, and I really like how easy it is to manage and run the analysis once all the essential functions are part of excel, and the statistical tests are easily shown in a very well-organized menu. I usually conduct preference mappings, PCA, cluster analysis, ANOVAs (with all post hoc options), Penalty Analysis, Qui-square, and Panel Check analysis. There are many tutorials, database examples, and videos on YouTube that make possible any new analysis that I may need to access. I feel confident and safe with the software to generate business results and glad for the attention and agility of the sales and technical teams.

Nothing, I really love XLStat and it is excellent!

Marcus D.
Assistant Extension Professor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

XLSTAT works well for Windows, but not Macs

Kommentare: I thought this software was a great idea, and it works really well on a Windows machine. I tried it several times (several versions) on a Mac, and was always disappointed. The support staff acknowledges that the performance on a Mac is less than on a PC

It is easy (and powerful) to interface this package with Excel on a Windows machine, but it's disappointingly slow (and crashes) on a Mac.

This software doesn't work well on a Mac.

Francis D.
Francis D.
Senior Renal Consultant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

XLSTAT Basic - A Very Useful Inexpensive Statistical Tool

Kommentare: I use XLSTAT for data analysis I encounter with my clinical research and review work.

I like its integration with Excel and its multiple array of functions at an affordable price. I have been using JMP and StatView in the past. The former has gotten to be very expensive and the latter is no longer available. For a user requiring basic to moderate statistical tools this program is excellent. It does reasonable charting using Excel's capabilities. I have not tried the charting modules as they are not essential to what I do.

It took me a while to get used to it. The manual is not easy to navigate. I have looked at some tutorials and found them helpful. Perhaps setting an Introductory course to "Become a proficient XLSTAT user" lets say in 12-24 sessions could be helpful.

Antwort von Addinsoft

Many thanks for your review! We organise a 3-Day training on XLSTAT-Base every spring and autumn. You can check out the dates at https://www.xlstat.com/en/training. Statistics webinar recordings can be also found at https://help.xlstat.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2761028-statistics-webinar-recordings?b_id=9202. Regards, the XLSTAT Team.

Jean-françois P.
Jean-françois P.
professeur émérite in Frankreich

enjoy wit XLSTAT

Kommentare: XLSTAT is the only statistical tool I use for all my publications in the frame of quantittive ecology

Being involved in statistics for more than 50 years, I never found so easy to compute statistical tests and draw figures (more espcially for multivariate statistics) with a statistical program. The main advantage of XLSTAT is that it adds a lot of tools to Excel, now also some procesures from R (still to be extended to ade4, for instance). I recommand it, not only for students, but also to all scientists.

The price is a little too high, please make an effort to decrease it

Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
PhD Candidate in Kanada
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great. The entire research team that I work with has adapted XLSTAT into our everyday work lives. It has allowed us to gather very sufficient and strong statistic analysis of data.

This software is very user friendly, the UI is simple and intuitive. There is no shortage of statistical analysis available through this software, and many options per test that ensure you can run the test according to your statistical parameters. Technical support is great. As a premium user, (support does depend on the package purchased) I generally get response within the same day, which is amazing! I would imagine that for less expensive packages it would only be a couple days wait time.

I have had issues with updating this software. I usually need to uninstall completely and reinstall the new version instead of simply updating. However, this is only a 5 minute process even still.

Muneeb A.
Muneeb A.
Student in Pakistan
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

all you can analyze

It is very accurate and very reliable for researchers.

sometimes crashes with too much data. Huge datasets require to go to R.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you very much for your review. You can certainly call any R function using our XLSTAT-R and XLSTAT-R Notebook tools. This is a user-friendly interface which allows you to call R scripts directly within Excel or using XLSTAT dialog boxes. Available in all XLSTAT solutions as well as the Trial version. The XLSTAT team

Age impulse I.
IngénieureR&D in Frankreich
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Xlstat un outil complet, de qualité avec un service client à l'écoute

Kommentare: Modélisation, Prédiction, Life sciences, comparer des méthodes avec les régressions de Passing et Bablok ou de Bland et Altman

Après avoir utilisé l'outil en tant que doctorante, je l'ai tout de suite recommandé à l'entreprise qui a effectué ma première embauche. En effet, en tant qu' Ingénieure en Recherche et Développement je trouve qu'XLSTAT est complet et surtout simple d'utilisation. Des traitements de données complexes sont à effectuer pour avoir des résultats de bonnes qualité

Je n'y trouve pas d'inconvénients en particulier car toutes les fonctionnalités que j'ai souhaité utiliser étaient disponibles et les tutoriels très complets en cas d'hésitation.

Athira K.
research scholar in Indien
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A good assistant for your statistical analysis

Kommentare: Easy and User friendly software simplify your works and help you in data management and visualization.

Xlstat is a great add in to excel. it is easy, user friendly and great tool for data analysis and visualization. It helped me a lot in time-series analysis during my masters.

I didn't find any difficulty with this software. Only thing I have noticed is its cost, for students its difficult to afford.

Cécile annie E.
Prof in Kamerun
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

XLSTAT est Génial

Une multitude d'analyses peuvent être effectuées avec XLSTAT, c'est un logiciel d'analyses statistiques extrêmement performant. Avec des données bien préparées et présentées, les résultats de l'analyse sont obtenus avec une ébauche d'interprétation; ce qui la rend facile à comprendre et à expliquer même pour les novices.

Il faut une formation préalable pour bien effectuer les analyses. Toutefois, grâce aux supports vidéo sur internet on y arrive graduellement.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you very much for your review! The whole XLSTAT team thanks you

Mauricio R.
Researcher and professor in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I think I'm a satisfied user of XLSTAT

Kommentare: I have used XLSTAT for more than 5 years for data analysis in the field of health sciences (basic, clinical and epidemiological research) with good results. I have tried to recommend the use of XLSTAT to other colleagues, but the cost of licenses and the need to renew the support / update service every year is a major obstacle. I have needed assistance for XLSTAT use several times, and the response of the support team has always been promptly and in a satisfactory way. I think that thanks to the fact that we are already many users of XLSTAT and that it has been several years since its launch -with which the costs of the initial investments have already been amortized-, they could lower the costs of the licenses, in order to encourage users to keep using this useful software, as well as to attract new users to this growing community.

Being an extension of the excel interface facilitates its use and is relatively simple. The output formats of the results are easy to interpret and to be used in other applications.

For the same reason that it is a program that opens within another (add-in for Excel, Microsoft), any change in the operating system or in the Excel itself impacts the performance of XLSTAT. Unfortunately, in recent yeas this has happened very frequently, leaving out those who has not contracted the support/update service, since in some cases it is possible that XLSTAT stops working completely. There is a real dependence on the support/update service even for basic operation.

Antwort von Addinsoft

Thank you for your review. Indeed, as an Excel add-on XLSTAT depends on Microsoft Office. Therefore, we have to constantly develop and release new versions to ensure full compatibility with the most recent versions of Excel. This is why, when purchasing a perpetual license, we establish a maintenance contract valid for one year, renewable each year at a reduced rate.

Celia R.
PhD student in Portugal
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

XLstat

Kommentare: Very positive experience, I start my deep statistical analysis with Xlstat and learn a lot.

I like the easiness and very intuitive interface. Clear tutorials on the website with important examples. It is a very complete tool for my daily activity. I will recommend always.

Sometimes the difficult in reinstall the old versions in other computers

Wolfgang B.
Director in Deutschland
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MAC Implementation

Kommentare: Using the software on a MAC seems to be a problem. If the software would run flawlessly it would be a perfect tool which I could recommend to my students and colleagues.

Good integration with EXCEL, nice result summeries, much less confusing versus SPSS.

MAC Book Pro CPU runs often on 100% evn when no calculation is beeing made. It blocks the MAC for several minutes. Error report like: "Variable is a constant" without any helpful information in the help manual how to solve the problem.

letztes Jahr

Wolfgang, we are sorry for this inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you with the problem you have. Please contact us at support@xlstat.com Our support service will reply very quickly.

Investigador in Mexiko
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

XLSTAT for biotechnology research

Kommentare: I really took advantage for the features provided on the normal version and I will definitly will renew my supscription

I liked the easy the interface works, and the vast and powerful statistic tools on it. I used the normal version and has enough tools for research in biotechnology. When I tried the premium version I can use several techniques and I really considered to buy it.

The high price, and the economic version only last one year. I recommended that once your license ends you can continue some of the features integrated on that license and don't block you all access even the free trail.

Antwort von Addinsoft

Thank you for your review! After your license expires, XLSTAT converts to the Free limited version so you should be able to continue using some of its features. If this is not the case, please contact our technical support team at support@xlstat.com.

Robert H.
Prof. in Deutschland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommendable for all Excel users in science

Kommentare: Using it for a few years now and cant imagine using EXCEL without it.

XLSTAT provides basic functionality that is not available in MS EXCEL- most importantly non-parametric tests. Scientists have to understand that the majority of their data is not normally distributed, consequently the tests MS EXCEL contains are not sufficient. While EXCEL is a powerful and often underrated tool, its functionality is incomplete without XLSTAT. To my students I recommend to use at least the free XLSTAT basic version.

Unfortunately, there is still no compendium of all commands and the corresponding sytnax. E.g. if you dont want every result to be displayed on a new sheet, but rather in EXCEL style in a single cell, you need to use XLSTAT commands, such as "=XLSTAT_MannWhitney(array1,array2,a) - here, a stands for tails, but nobody knows what you have to enter… this is poor. I feel it cant be that hard to add a complete list of commands with syntax.

Bob R.
Bob R.
Professor Emeritus in UK
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Superb Customer Support

Kommentare: My research entails the exploration of the data generated by test subjects making high-speed visual judgements. As it has moved through upgrades I have taken benefit of the additional functionality added into the software by the XLSTAT team. Occasionally I have messed up the upgrade or spotted a problem and the support team have been just that - they have provided excellent support and with my ability to get things wrong that has been invaluable.

XLSTAT has a range of depth of functionality even in its Basic version which is outstanding and the fact that it sits happily on top of EXCEL makes it a winner as far as I am concerned. Statistics has always been lurking in my academic and professional background but just using and experimenting with XLSTAT features on my data sets has allowed me to explore a range of possibilities that would have sent me nuts if using SPSS. An exceptional piece of software and a brilliant learning and research tool.

Nothing - it has enhanced my research no end.

Gabrielle A.
Student in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust Statistical Package - but not first choice.

Kommentare: Awesome for researchers who are non-R users.

I am in natural science research, which means I am always looking into finding efficient data analysis options. I came across XLSTAT during my Masters. It was easy to add into Excel ( my main data management software), which allowed me to carry out multivariate analysis and do so with ease. As an excel add-in, this was ideal because it became part of the interface without me having to use different applications. This software definitely enhanced my data analysis at the time.

I had the free trial - it kept crashing and definitely had some bugs. This meant that I had to plan my data analysis accordingly, which was somewhat limiting for my research. Second to this, I occasionally had some user issues with basic functions like data selections. The advertisements and notices to upgrade were really irritating and deterred me from wanting to do so. Lastly, as I continue into my PhD, I will not be buying XLSTAT because there are more powerful tools out there that are available for free - specifically R. If XLSTAT had the same capabilities but with a more user friendly approach - I would definitely not hesitate in purchasing it.

Antwort von Addinsoft

Thank you for your review. You can certainly call any R function using our XLSTAT-R and XLSTAT-RNotebook tools. This is a user-friendly interface which allows you to call R scripts directly within Excel or using XLSTAT dialog boxes. Available in all XLSTAT solutions as well as the Trial version.

Student in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Collaboration of XLSTAT & Excel

Kommentare: After using XLSTAT, I realized it is useful for studying to help understanding of statistics, math, and data in deep. Recommending using XLSTAT if you want to start with Finance.

Since I started studying at the University with Commerce - Finance major, I have had to use XLSTAT for the Statistics course. The function of XLSTAT was amazing. It could install with Excel and use to calculate with many features associated with Excel. It helped my course became easier than at the beginning. It analyzed and calculated data, statistics, and numbers. Learning more different tools and skills from XLSTAT that could apply to practice and the real world.

It was hard at the beginning to go through all the instructions to understand how it works and installs it into Excel. It takes time but it is helpful for our works and studies.

Martin M.
Teacher in Slowakei
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Technical assistence for solving of the troubleshooting of the programme

Kommentare: I use XLSTAT for doing the research at the field of the economic & social science. I use the SW in developing models for revealing the causal relations between the variables and statistical evaluations of samples & data.

Until recently i really appreciated the functionality and wide array of topics of the programme and its direct relation with excel.

Ongoing technical hurdles with the programme, which until now have not been solved (after renewing the license), despite of my pleading.

Antwort von Addinsoft

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that technical problems persist. Please send an email at support@xlstat.com and your request will be treated in priority by our technical support team.

Principal Scientist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sensory Evaluation in XLSTAT

Kommentare: Our group is responsible for a large number of sensory tests. XLSTAT makes it easy to turn these studies around quickly with the tables and charts it produces.

XLSTAT makes multivariate analysis a snap. I have been a SAS user since 1982 and use it for some analysis where I need the detailed diagnostics. However, I try to utilize statistics packages that are easier to use when possible which makes it much simpler to instruct more junior scientists how to perform advanced analysis and XLSTAT is really good for this. I make it a practice to check any new statistical package against SAS results and XLSTAT passes with flying colors.

The only problem I have encountered with XLSTAT is having EXCEL crash n occasion, though this may have more to do with how our IT department has configured our computers.

Humberto C.
College professor in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience

Kommentare: Share research results for the constant updating of my knowledge in the statistical area specifically in the processing of multivariate data

Its interface is very friendly and meets most of the requirements I need for the processing of statistical data

Actually almost everything I like would not take anything away as they constantly update them and incorporate new statistical tools for data processing.

Antwort von Addinsoft

Thank you very much for your excellent review Humberto C., the whole XLSTAT team thanks you

Sophie N.
Research PI in Frankreich
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful and powerful software in excel environment

Kommentare: I have become used to solve statistical issues for colleagues because it is easy to use and powerful but does not require a special language

Easy to use but powerful It allows to perform excel analyses/sorting in parallel to statistical analyses. Lots of options are available in the different analysis tools Different packages are available so one does not have to pay for analyses that one will never use. Lots of tutorials are available

It does not allow to draw nice graphs of the results such as graphpad prism. This is a shame as most of my colleagues in biomedical research prefer Prism just because of these graphs that can be modified and edited easily More tutorials could be added for more complex analyses (such as paired samples eg)

Student in Kanada
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Statistics integrated into microsoft excel

Kommentare: I am using XLSTAT for generating PCA plots and differential gene expression analysis for medical research. I found it easy and quick to perform the analysis. Integration with MS Excel and R software were the biggest selling points of the software. However, MS excel interaction may be a limitation with respect to the user friendly interaction with the software.

The statistical functions are integrated into Microsoft excel is the best feature of this software. It makes it easy to arrange the columns and rows and prepare your data for analysis. Integration with R software is a strength as well.

The statistical functions are not very intuitive and user friendly to use. The integration with MS Excel is both the software`s strength as well as a weakness.

Francisco V.
Investigador in Mexiko
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

XLSTAT in my diary work

Kommentare: My experience is very pleasant. XLSTAT allows me to perform very simple works (graphs like the box diagram) to a little more complicated analysis (RDA analysis) all from the familiarity of Microsoft EXCEL.

What I like about XLSTAT is its integration with EXCEL, which makes it very easy and intuitive to use.

Now, the level of compartmentalization in the modules. It would be easier to have a full version with all the analysis options

Research Associate in Simbabwe
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

XLSTAT The Data analysis Friendly Add in!!!

Kommentare: Having to manually do certain tasks. With XLSTAT the computer does the job so easily. So far the experience has been awesome!!

The fact that it allows me to customize my excel functions. It allows me to add add-ins that make data handling very much easier. For example i have managed to put in an add in that allows me to merge given excel files without having to individually copy and paste. Once i have my add in added to the xlstat folder i can just click and achieve my stack in one go. Then also i have managed to include another add in that is very useful for classification of my data after i have run my analysis. Simply by just copying the addin into the XLSTAT folder.

So far it has not disappointed me. I wish to see more of its usefulness