Therapy Partner

Therapy Partner Bewertungen

von Therapy Partner

We've found program to be exceptional and a great value. Made practice much more efficient.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Mary N.
Chief Executive Officer & Medical Director

Kommentare: It's a easy and quick survey, user friendly.

Vorteile: Combines EMR, client portal, billing, scheduling all in one program. It's a one stop shop that coordinates all electronic aspects of care.

Nachteile: I really haven't had any concerns that couldn't be resolved. The program is constantly undergoing updates and getting fine tuned. All essential needs currently met and so additonal functionality is just icing on the cake. Perhaps if there was a complaints it's that system fairly new, and very dynamic as a result, so must keep abreast of changes.

I used Therapy Partner for over 10 years. Great customer service and support!

Leanne H.
LMFT, Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Credit card processing and printed receipts.

Vorteile: The ability to process credit cards was by far the best feature. You can enter your client's information and never have to ask them for their card again. Processing for 'no show' clients thus is extremely easy. Also, the ability to print functional receipts is key. Clients are able to send their receipts to their insurance company to get paid. I don't have to set anything up. On a monthly basis the statements are automatically sent to the clients.

Nachteile: The cost. I was paying 3.9% on every transaction, a service fee and the subscription fee when I finally left. My cost for the subscription fee tripled in the time I was using them. The subscription fee was high especially since I only used the credit card processing part of the system. In addition, at one point I paid 4.9%. They lowered it to 3.9% which is astronomically high. I have shopped around and I have found many other solutions for closer to 1.8% with no fees and no subscription fee.

Excellent electronic health record and billing

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Psychotherapist In Private Practice
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent service. I've had to call customer service twice in the past few years due to my error and they were gracious and helpful and extremely responsive. Plus if you refer someone you get a month free!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use, Easy to figure out, and Customer support is fabulous. I've accidentally charged a patient and was able to issue a refund immediately. Session notes are done quickly, this system has templates for notes, can export billing to insurance, send appointment reminders to patients, run reports and bills to send to patients with a few clicks. Great program!!!!!

Nachteile: I like everything about this software. I do wish that it had a HIPAA compliant video call option to use with patients.

From Implementation on... It was a disaster

Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Alexander M.
Counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I ultimately had to switch from using Therapy Partner. They not only failed to address my business needs, they made the process intolerable. It took them a month and a half to get my credit card processing feature up and running. The customer service was abysmal. I could never get a hold of my care manager, and when I could get them on the phone they would charge you a "service fee" for answering questions or fixing an error that they had made in implementation.

Vorteile: When I was first implementing this software, I appreciated it's scheduling system that integrated with my personal calendar. I liked that it was inexpensive at the time. I came to find out that even this was not the case.

Nachteile: I quite frankly didn't like this software at all. It was not user friendly. It took way too long to implement and have the credit card processing feature activated. It seemed as though every feature had an upcharge fee associated with it.

Easy to use, making corrections is simple, great interface.

Kate M.

Kommentare: Billing is easy and accurate. It's easy, enjoyable and took almost no time to learn. I was an early adopter of this program and have seen the company make numerous modifications and add many valuable features.

Vorteile: Visually pleasant, makes billing quick, catches my errors before I make them. It's not intimidating at all and I would think it's approachable even for people who use computers reluctantly. My records are all accessible anytime and my billing statement is comprehensive and professional. Clients love it because the statement is auto-generated, and cannot be rejected since it invariably includes all required information.
I like the feeling of competence that comes with staying on top of my billing. I'm in control and each transaction takes just a few minutes.

very useful

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of billing and charging patients. Easy access to patient billing info. My patients like a lot that they can now access their past statements. I

Nachteile: It is very eradicate re: when it allows me to permanently delete a patients from recurring appointments. I have been walked thru the process, and do it correctly, but sometimes I have to re-delete a few times before the appointment disappears. Also I find it annoying tht I have to answer a security question almost every time I log in, though I have checked the box asking the system to remember me

I've used Therapy Partner for 6yrs, and have been very satisfied with the product

Mental Health Clinician
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I appreciate the ease of use - regardless of my device (cell phone, tablet, laptop) I am able to access my account and take care of my business. The ability to add notes, take payment, or review a schedule quickly and efficiently allows me the time to do what I really want to do - see families. Additionally, being able to quickly pull up client financial reports allows me to email clients account balances, receipts of services, etc. Also makes tax season easier, more efficient. When I upgraded to the full service, the ability to upload documents lets me shred unneeded paperwork.

Nachteile: If I had to be picky - being able to pull up reports for longer than 1yr would be useful, i.e. how much has client X paid since beginning therapy services.

Easy to use. Reliable.

Tarah R.
Post-Doctoral Psychology Fellow

Kommentare: Quick and easy billing. Easily schedule clients and keep all their notes and information in one place.

Vorteile: I like that I can access the software easily from my smart phone. I like how easy it is for me to keep track of client appointments and billing.

Nachteile: I don't like that I am charged a fee each time I bill clients on top of the monthly fee. I also wish there was a way to reimburse clients, especially if there is a billing error.

Staff are helpful, pleasant and professional!

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Michelle C.
Clinician/owner

Vorteile: The software is easy to use even for tech dummies like myself. I appreciate the options and staff support so much.

Nachteile: My only con regarding the software s that I can't accept/acknowledge an over payment. Often I have cts who pay in advance of sessions and the software doesn't allow me to enter an over payment and show a credit. Also PayPal is not a payment ioption even though I take PayPal as a payment option.

Worked with this company for 5 years then tried to ring us out for more money.

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Richard C.
CFO
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Usability and the platform was pretty good

Nachteile: Customer Service and the nickel and diming for fees

Overall, we really like Therapy Partner, but we'd like to see some changes and improvements.

Christine G.
Co-Owner/Psychotherapist

Kommentare: Organization and ability to keep track of billing and notes.

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to add Associates, organization and structure it provides. Like being able to track referral sources and it makes it very easy to bill for our Associates.

Nachteile: We'd like our Associates to be able to view initial phone call notes which they currently can't do. I've heard of other software systems that allow for direct billing to insurance companies which we can't do with TP, I've also heard others can have all paperwork online, create a full EHR which we are limited in what TP can do.

Good software just wish it had auto save.

Brenda G.
LMFT

Vorteile: Can send statements, complete progress notes, calendar. Superbill available to send to clients, automatic sends receipts to clients, stores clients info, green less paperwork, more organized.

Nachteile: Does not autosave progress notes, sometimes it erases the progress note I've completed, sometimes it has technical issues that freeze the note that you lost.

Customer service has been excellent. There are still a few features that I would added.

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Armann H.
Executive Director

Vorteile: I really like the scheduling ease, the appointment reminders for client is great and the ease or billing really makes it much easier to manage our practice.

Nachteile: I wish you could view documents online as opposed to having to download them first. I also wish the "client list" feature was a little easier to use. For example, if a provider is added to a client they show up on that provider's list as opposed to having to manually create lists.

User friendly and great customer service

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Lisa P.
Psychotherapist and Life Coach
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am able to streamline my business

Vorteile: It keeps me organized and is easy to use. I also like the fact that it can save billing information.

Nachteile: I find that I need to call when I have questions, wish there was a way to connect online quickly with a representative

Therapy Partner provides excellent service, functionality and ease of use.

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
CEO and Psychologist/Holistic Health Coach

Vorteile: Great customer support and intuitive features make it a fantastic practice management system for any clinician.

Nachteile: Automated billing statements need a few modifications to allow clients to seek insurance reimbursement.

I find this Therapy Partner to be a valuable asset to my practice.

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Beth L.
Licensed psychologist; business owner

Vorteile: Therapy Partner helps me to run my business easily and efficiently. It is user friendly and the customer support is excellent!

Overall quite good.

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
David H.
Psychologist/Owner

Vorteile: The ease of use. It is quite easy to bill clients (even multiples). Also pulling financial data and tracking it easily by quarter is motivating.

Nachteile: The form for documenting sessions is clunky and could use modification. The user interface could use some streamlining.

TherapyPartner has been a great resource for me. It made starting my PP so much easier!

Carly C.
Owner/ Psychitherapist

Vorteile: I love that it makes it easy to send patient billing statements for them to use for reimbursement with their insurance company.

Nachteile: I still think that the notes are cumbersome and that it doesn't automatically list all of your clients at once on the main page.

Therapy Partner has been a user friendly experience, with great customer support

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Brian H.
Licensed Professional Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Ease of billing and insurance claim submission. The readily available customer service reps who answer questions.

Nachteile: Vagaries and discrepancies in the insurance forms that don't translate to the insurance clearinghouses

Best software company I have ever used to manage booking, billing, and documents!

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Robyn B.
Owner/Counselor

Vorteile: The user friendly software for the therapist to easily track things for their clients in an organized manner.

Nachteile: Would like an option to create and customize for consumer editable forms embedded in the client portal.

Very user friendly. Good amount of trainings.

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Bethany C.
Owner and therapist

Vorteile: The ease of use and the company's willingness to help get a good working template. They are quick to call back when there is a training need

Nachteile: That the documentation templates aren't the most feasible. Despite that they will change things, standard things don't get put on each document unless you type it in each time.

Everything you need in one convenient place!

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Sarah H.
Therapist

Vorteile: I like having everything I need in one place and don't have to use multiple programs. They are continually improving the program to meet the needs of the users. Great customer service!

Nachteile: The cost for service is higher than other programs. Credit card processing fees are high compared to other programs. Other then fees there are no additional cons.

Hopeful but frustrating

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Rae S.

Vorteile: I like that i can upload my own paperwork. My clients love that they can self-schedule their sessions, which is a huge help! The process is very professional, and the layout is pretty simple.

Nachteile: There's a lot of extra work that I need to do to use this software that is frustrating. Sometimes information that's input in one area doesn't self-populate in another. The calendar sync isn't a two-way system so that is annoying. Also, the confirmation emails only come from therapypartner and can't be customized (yet???) to come from my email/phone number so that's off-putting.

Very user friendly

Barry M.
Therapist

Vorteile: It is easy to learn and use. It is comprehensive as well. It covers scheduling, documentation and billing in one product.

Nachteile: If I make a billing mistake I cannot correct it within a reasonable period of time. Once entered it is not able to be changed without procedure.

Therapy partner has been an easy way for our group to schedule, bill, and document

Kimberly D.
managing partner, psychologist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, multiple user interface, ability to run a variety of reports, and integration of billing and documentation.

Nachteile: Would like to see more features, like ability for new patients to complete intake paperwork through a linked patient portal.