Über The Customer Factor

Designed for cleaning and maintenance businesses, it helps manage processes related to scheduling, estimating, and customer files.

Erfahre mehr über The Customer Factor

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie The Customer Factor bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Business Development in USA

The Customer Factor is one of the best CRMs I've ever used.

It has absolutely everything you need to run a business in here! I've used many CRMs and was super impressed with the integration it has for the price. I would use this for any business I could.

I haven't utilized everything yet so I am unaware of anything that I do not like.

Antoinette H.
OWNER in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is THE BEST software and THE BEST customer service you could ask for!

Kommentare: Outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the person I deal with. He calls back if on the rare occasion he doesn't actually answer the phone himself. He doesn't mind me asking him "silly questions" on how to use some of the features. I literally can not say enough good things about The Customer Factor.

I have been using The Customer Factor software for over 8 years. The software is incredible. You can use as little or as much of the features as you want. I initially only used the basics to keep my customer list but still kept a hard copy of my appointment book. Now.... I have expanded to using the appointment scheduling system, the automated text messaging and appointment reminders, the most excellent feature for me is the group text messaging. It saves me tons of money on postage, ect.. I am able to do mass advertising for literally pennies. The customer service is second to none. If you are looking for a software program, The Customer Factor is a great choice!

There are NO CONS. How often can you say that about a product?

Cassie K.
Office Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Customer Factor Has Helped Our Business Excel

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I highly recommend CF. Basically it takes our scheduling needs and invoicing/payment needs and fuses them together. Our window cleaning business services about 100 different customers per month but many of them are multiple times a month. That means in a given month I need to schedule AND invoice 150+ customers. We were an organizational mess before we found this program. The customer service is awesome--usually the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is the one responding to my questions. And you can't beat the price! Before I chose this product, I looked at a few others that were similar and they were $3,000+!!

This product has done amazing things for our window cleaning business. There is no other product out there that is as affordable and customizable for our type of business. We couldn't be where we are without it.

My employees tell me that the app sometimes crashes, which is annoying. It usually loads the second time, but my employees have complained about it. The only other thing that I dislike about the software (but really is an unfair complaint) is that it has SO many options for customizing. It can be overwhelming.

Chris L.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Overall, the software is great for the price you pay. Customer service is good.

The automatic features, follow up, estimates, etc are on point.

Bidding could use help to determine pricing

Matt K.
Owner in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Customer Factor is a game changer

Kommentare: The Customer Factor is amazing. I own a pressure washing and exterior cleaning business, and this software has been a game changer. All of my client information, pricing, job history and photos are so well organized with this software. Whenever I want to use the software to do something that I think is quit unique, there has always been an easy way to do this. I'm always catching myself saying 'wow, they have thought of everything and every feature!' In the winter's I work as a manager for a Christmas Light company. In my first year as a manger, I showed the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] The Customer Factor and we agreed to swtich over to it. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] loved it, and I looked awesome for being able to handle switching everything over to this software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing to deal with and always has the answer to any problems I run into.

This software is amazing. It has every feature I need for my business to run smoothly.

I've noticed some people in my industry mention they have small problems with the software (ie some emails do not send to clients). I think these problems are mostly due to people not setting up their accounts properly. With the Customer Factor, there's always a solution to your problem if you know how to use the software properly, or if you get some help from Customer Support.

Kris K.
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Scheduling Software at an Excellent Price

It's the easiest scheduling software I've ever used. The customer service is top-notch. It's so affordable. And they keep improving it and adding features. It's a software that will continue to grow as we grow.

I can't think of anything. I've used several other scheduling software programs in the past and they were so incredibly difficult and much more expensive. This is the perfect solution for our company.

Stanley H.
President in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This CRM will DECIMATE all others!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Customer Factor has saved us a ton of time and money!

This software absolutely changed the way we do business! Everything is pretty much automated now and the ease of use saves us so much time! The Big Proposal feature has certainly won us MANY more bids as well!

No complaints from us so far! All the features that are included at the low price point are absolutely mind boggling!

Nikki G.
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The rep is great!!

Kommentare: same as above

I switched from Jobber and have found it to be quite easy. The rep was really patient with me and went to great lengths to make sure i could use it easily-even after hours! It is 75% less than what i was paying for Jobber and the customer service cant be beat!

only the wording between invoice and estimate was a little confusing coming from Jobber