Über ReferralCandy

Eine Software zur Steigerung der Kundenrücklaufraten durch Einführung eines Treueprogramms, das in Social-Media-Websites integriert werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über ReferralCandy

Very easy to use, integrates with our other platforms to sync data. Very helpful customer service team that dug into all the questions we had during the implementation process.

No dashboard for advocates, so they hardly to track their own performance.

Bewertungen zu ReferralCandy

4,9

ReferralCandy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 358 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ReferralCandy bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Digital Strategist in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Candy Is Great!

Kommentare: All of our customers have the potential to become brand advocates and earn nice commissions in the process. Big fan of that.

It's pretty easy to set up, and customers automatically become affiliates/partners once it is set up, so that's great.

There was an issue with the set up because of the way our cart worked, but Referral Candy helped us get it resolved. I also initially had some challenges finding everything in the admin login, but once I got to the right place once, it was easy to find what I was looking for again.

Zahidi
Principal Trainer in Malaysia
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making a difference through ReferralCandy

What I like most is the support from the team especially from Cris and Sam.

It is quite confusing at times based of my level of understanding is low.

Juan
Software Engineer in Kolumbien
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Support: [sensitive content hidden] Provided Outstanding Support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: If I were to need support again, I would prefer to be assisted by [sensitive content hidden].

1 Exceptional Professionalism: [sensitive content hidden] exhibited a high level of professionalism in every interaction, delivering an exceptional support experience. 2 Swift Response: Her promptness in addressing our inquiries and resolving issues was impressive, resulting in efficient issue resolution. 3 Solution Expertise: [sensitive content hidden] demonstrated deep product knowledge and solutions expertise, providing us with the confidence to address any issues. 4 Empathy and Customer Focus: Her customer-oriented approach and ability to empathize with our concerns were remarkable, making us feel valued as customers. 5 Positive Attitude: She maintained a positive attitude at all times, making our interactions more pleasant and productive. 6 Results-Oriented: [sensitive content hidden] was committed to finding effective solutions and ensuring our satisfaction as customers, demonstrating a strong focus on results.

None,

Jason
Physiotherapist in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Avoid

The concept of Referral Candy is good, however their solution is problematic.

Firstly it took ages to set up - integration was not straight forward, customer service took ages to help - lots of misunderstanding and back and forth. Then we started getting fraudulent commissions occurring - customer service originally said these were fine. We finally blocked the multiple fraudulent commissions which were 'unexplainable'. Finally just when you think things are okay, our account get's hacked/taken over despite us having a sophisticated password - somehow they changed the email address to theirs via Referral Candy's software. All I get is emails saying an attempt has been made to change my email, if this was not me please get in touch... we then could not access the account, and surprise surprise, Rererral Candy customer service is off work for the weekend. So much for the 'if this email change was not you, please get in touch urgently'.

Laura
International Marketing and Logistics Administrator in Kolumbien
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and problem-solving by [sensitive content hidden]

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Her attention and willingness to help with an issue we were experiencing was very good and effective.

We experienced an issue with the mass unsubscription of our clients without any apparent reason

Justin
Justin
Co-Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They promise exactly what we need. I hope they deliver.

The base concept of their offerings is just great. We wanted a simple and automated way customers or others could refer and get rewarded. They seem to be exactly what we are looking for. I am still in the trail and yet to see if work on a large scale, but if they deliver what they promise it will transform our companies growth. I love it's integration with Chargebee (as long as it works). So far the customer support team has been very responsive and that matters a lot to me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically have been helpful.

I found the dashboard UI not intuitive and there were glitches once our Chargebee account and Referral Candy were linked saying they weren't linked, but then one day they it solved itself. Unnerving, but hopefully all figured out.

Nana
ceo in Dänemark
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

super servicce

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think it is good,now it is working -it took some time, but now the future will tell, if it make sense to use in my business.

It took me some time to set it up, as it didn't work well with my Klayvio integration. But now it is working an referral is made.

The service Jessa gave, to help me get it implemented.

Maria
Client Services Team Lead in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to understand and use. Reporting is already provided so it is easier for us to check.

None at the moment. Support has been great.

Aly-Khan
Director in UK
Alternative Medizin, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Spa & Massage

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. Very easy to use. very good support. Simple API instruction.

Very easy to use. Intuitive to use. Liked the excellent support

hmm not sure yet. Need more time, currently all good

Sofien
President in Frankreich

Application I recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This application is really top-notch! Works very well and their support is exceptional, with very responsive people, especially [sensitive content hidden] who is very professional.

Nothing. This applications as only pros for me.

Tyler
National Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Solid, Easy-to-use Referral System

ReferralCandy was extremely easy to implement and is very easy to manage day-to-day. The support is also great; I typically get all issues resolved very quickly. It is also affordable compared to other options.

I'd just like to see more features that allow us to customize the ReferralCandy experience. The best example would be a feature that would allow us to control when we send rewards to advocates. Some advocates complain that payouts only happen on a monthly basis. If we could control payouts and make them more frequent if we wanted to, like some other referral platforms allow, that would be excellent!

senu
marketing manager in Ghana
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Candy Review

Kommentare: We used Referral Candy to track multiple referral campaigns and grow our brand

Referral Candy has plethora mind-blowing functionalities. When it comes to tracking of referrals, no other referral marketing tool is even close. It's one of our favorite tools that we have used to skyrocket our startup to 6 figures. It campaign setup is very simple as ABCD. It only takes few minutes

They need to do better with their customer support

Glenn
IT Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Support

Kommentare: The main thing I will say is the customer service is top-notch. They are responsive, competent, and friendly.

I'm not really a user; I'm a decision maker and am responsible for billing.

We have multiple business units that use the software so we have 3 separate logins. I wish we could have one login to manage all business units (and still keep separate billing).

Jessica
ceo in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best referral app for businesses!

Kommentare: Overall it's a great tool that helps increase conversions

This is the best tool yet to increase customer purchases. I love how it integrates with my website and the fact you can customize it.

Just minor glitches with referral codes not appearing but customer support was able to resolve the issue.

Jessica
Founder/CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely Recommended

I like ReferralCandy as a customer referral program. It's very easy to use and they have FABULOUS customer service! [sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond for me and helped to provide valuable solutions for us. She was always really quick to reply and offered amazing customer service. Customer service goes such a long way as there are many apps that do not provide the same level of support. I'm really grateful for the team at ReferralCandy!

I would love to see the revenue generated split by first-time customers vs. returning customer transactions. We only offer payouts on first-time customers so seeing returning customer sales doesn't help us to see how well our campaign is performing.

Janine
Customer Support Manager in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

I needed am answer about something and I got the info I needed very quickly! [sensitive content hidden] was great and provided more info than I had requested which was helpful!

At times, we do find it difficult for our students to log in to track their referrals and we get a klot of customer service questions on our end about this.

Excellent Support & Flexible Applications to Boost Growth

Kommentare: Outstanding - we use a large number of applications but they have hands down the most amazing team when it comes to stepping in and really solving problems, even going so far as to proactively adjust our usage of the platform to make sure we're getting the most out of it ^_^

By far the BEST thing about Referral Candy is how flexible the team is when it comes to how you want to use it. With programmes that allow us to flexibly manage high volume referrals while also offering something straightforward and simple for customers to get behind, we have been able to really drive home our messaging and get our community excited about spreading the word.

We have a bad habit of wanting applications (and teams!) we like to do more than they ever meant to - but an increased level of flexibility when it comes to offering incentives to advocates and their friends would be our top ask :)

Christophe
Marketing Manager in Luxemburg
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

TOP - On of the best.

VERY customer oriented Easy to set-up Professional and efficient

Sometimes companies who use it are not good at it.. bur fortunately the customer service is always efficient and fast!

anna
head of content in Österreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what it's supposed to do

I like that it runs the way our company set it up.

The costs are not very transparent to me. If I wanna know exactly where our money is going I have to click in all the details because the invoice doesn't display the costs detailed enough for me. that's annoying

Tina
Vice President & Owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using ReferralCandy as an affiliate program

Kommentare: In my business model, I am trying to create a win-win situation with my wholesale clients. They get a continual reward for referring their clients to my retail site. While I'm just in the early stages of trying out the program, so far the setup has been easy. We're keeping our fingers crossed for success.

I'm just in the free trial of this software, but so far it's been an easy set up. I'm a small business owner. I'm not a developer, but have some basic HTML skills. The site is reasonably easy for someone like me to set up as an affiliate. As a pure referral program, it would be no problem. The integration with MailChimp was simple and easy too. My support person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was *extremely* helpful in clarifying things for me.

There could be better explanation on how to use the site for affiliate purposes. Also, giving the admin the ability to batch remove customers would be preferred. They can be removed individually, but for a large number it's tedious. A simple thing, it would be nice if the chat box was a separate pop-up that can be viewed when navigating elsewhere on the site. There are some 404 issues with the site, like on the Help & Support link.

Manon
Marketing Manager in Singapur
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support!

Kommentare: Good, but still exploring all the functionalities.

I had an issue and [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful in a reasonable timeframe.

I've lost the historical activities of the customer I was looking for.

Erick
UI/UX Designer in Philippinen
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Code Fixes and Theme Management

The app's ease of implementation and the flexibility to customize and edit themes is extremely satisfying. Additionally, the customer and developer support have been exceptionally helpful.

It appears that tracking referrals may sometimes fail, possibly due to configuration issues or compatibility problems with our platform.

Camilo
Senior software developer in Kroatien
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Good support and clear documentation as well as a good product.

There is nothing to add here since until now no things to dislike.

st
marketeeeeer in Schweiz
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

great product and servicw

easy to implement and the service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

almost nothing. everything is so good. its a huge sales boost since we use referralcandy.

Andrey
Senior software engineer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great fast service

The product is very easy to use, very simple and easy to understand API. Quick live support!

No dashboard for advocates, so they hardly to track their own performance.