Space Manager

Space Manager Bewertungen

von RADical Systems

Professional, friendly, helpful and very supportive

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Steve B.
Sales and Business Development Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It give me an excellent insight to the performance of our stores. Highlighting areas of opportunity to improve develop and grow our team and ultimately the business.

Vorteile: The consistency of the software allows you to have confidence when using it. As there are never any major changes or updates that change the platform causing confusion.

Nachteile: Restrictions to integrate other software i.e. Connecting net 2 for example.
Can be a little frustrating when particular actions cannot be reversed, certain payment allocations/contracts etc.

von RADical Systems an 24.4.2018

Steve, thank you for the great review. We have done some work with Net2 in the past and produced an interface to work with it so one of our support agents will be in touch to see if we can help you with it

Using the SpaceManager software for more than 15 years, to full satisfaction.

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Jan p. B.
GM
Verbraucherdienste

Kommentare: without this system, a good rental is possible in the self-staging industry

Vorteile: the multitude of possibilities with regard to reporting, are especial for the marketing and accounting very usefull

Nachteile: The numerous pages to fill in a new client, And the way to change the layout of invoices and letters.

von RADical Systems an 31.1.2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Space Manager. We understand about having a lot of information on the customer windows. We have it like this as all user requirements are slightly different. For everyone to be able enter the data they require we have to allow for multiple fields. It is possible to have a window created specifically for your Space Manager to enter only the customer data you require. If this would be of help please contact support.

Very happy long term customer

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Ben S.
Digital & Marketing Manager
Lagerung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Am an old hand now, but have always found the software to be fairly intuitive and it does the job very well.

Vorteile: Excellent software for managing a storage business.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have (even) more flexibility to make it bespoke to our business. The Radical team have been extremely accommodating in this regard over the years, but one always wants more!

von RADical Systems an 6.12.2018

Thank you Ben for this great review, we are thrilled you find the software intuitive!

Please let us know what else you would like Space Manager to do and we will do our best to accommodate.

Good quality software with outstanding customer support

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Daglig leder

Vorteile: - Extensive report system.
- Maps for storage units.
- Quick responses from customer support.
- Friendly customer support.

Nachteile: - A bit complicated to navigate, but easier once you get the hang of it.
- The integration towards online payment systems could be better.

von RADical Systems an 16.3.2018

Thanks for your great review.

We're glad that Space Manager is helping in your business. We are constantly developing and adding features, so please contact the support team to check if they have an update for your payment imports.

Quick Support

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Darren B.

Vorteile: It's adaptable and is evolving with APIs for other systems every day. It's also flexible with how you can use, with more options in the pipeline. Good support operatives and a friendly team.

Nachteile: Some staff in the office complain that it looks a bit dated, but I'd rather form over function in the case of this type of software.

von RADical Systems an 6.3.2018

Thank you for the great review Darren. We are glad that you are finding Space Manager so useful - we prefer function over form to!

My Call For Help

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Barry C.
Development MAnager

Kommentare: The need to integrate an Umbraco CMS website to Space Manager was complex but I now have a robust resolution, thanks to the assistance of your support team

Vorteile: Having no experience of Space Manager I felt sadly lacking in my ability to resolve the issue in question. But I need not have worried as the support staff were flawless: They talked me through to possible resolutions and they even took time to implement their proposed solution, before calling me back as promised to confirm that their suggestion was proven to work. I cannot praise the support team, especially Rameez, for their dedication in finding a fix for my problem.

Nachteile: As a developer I would like a C# library to connect to Space Manager, but in the absence of such I have created my own!

von RADical Systems an 29.11.2018

Hi Barry, Thank you for taking the time to give us this lovely review, we have passed on your kind words to Rameez.

We are delighted you found our support so helpful. We pride ourselves on giving great support as well as supplying great software (Space Manager) as we understand the necessity for both as a combination. Thank you for your feedback on a C# library we have taken this on board.