Über RENTALL

Navotar ist eine leistungsstarke webbasierte Software, mit der dein Fahrzeugverleih reibungslos und effizient abläuft.

Erfahre mehr über RENTALL

Their setup fees are higher than other companies in this industry - but the time saved is well worth the investment.

I see what is missing and i try to make a list of suggestion.

Bewertungen zu RENTALL

RENTALL hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 156 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RENTALL bereits verwendet?

Rohit
Rohit
Project Manager (Cum G.M) in Ruanda

Excellent Product With Excellent Team With Great Support, So Far The Best System!!

Kommentare: Our company Europcar, was looking for new software few months, until we found Navotar and now we are truly grateful to find it. It is very easy to use, fast and customer interface is grate. Features that it has to offer are really endless. My management is very much satisfied having navotar on board and as our rental software partner. I can tell that customer support is one in million, every time they step up and in a minute they are ready to help. If anyone has second taught for Navotar, think no more, cause it is great value for money we get!

The cloud bases accessibility make it easier to use the system from anywhere, the mobile app is great and serves the same purpose. The team is readily available to support in case of any issues. Easy to learn & use. My team has become very efficient since we took this product. this software we are able to keep track of all the agreements, easy to pull up last previous agreements, summary of the vehicle , expense sheets , everything is very convenient. This is the future of the car rental software in the market. Don't hesitate to start doing business with them right away. You will be impressed what their software. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch their existing car rental software or even want to start a business even.

Some items are not customization which i have already discussed with their team and would be done in the future updates.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you Rohit. Nice working with you :)

Kathy
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy, great customer service

Kommentare: Anytime I need help with something the response is very quick and they will walk you though everything step by step. It was a tough decision to make to change rental software companies after using the same one for 20 years, but Navotar did a great job making this software easy to use and great customer service for anytime you need help figuring something out or changing the software to better meet your needs.

There are several features I like about Navotar. What I like most is the customer service and how quickly they respond and help solve any issues that come up. Another feature I really like is the customization available. It is very easy to add features on or make changes when needed.

I'm not dissatisfied with the software, but when we first signed up, I thought more features were included in our package. I found out they were additional pieces we needed to purchase.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Kathy. Nice working with you.

Tyler
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sadly this software was plagued with functionality failures one after the other

Kommentare: We have are a small growing company with 9 full time employees, gave rentall and their team our best and honest effort, invested countless hours and money on their reservation plug-in, e-conyract, billing, rental car fleet management and electronic check in check out process, adding our employees users, all at additional costs and worked with training, software engineers and technical supportdirectly as the owner of our company. They are very slow to respond, you have to communicate via email, if you call, they pull a support ticket and it's days of waiting for a simple reply. I didn't want to give up on it after putting in such time and money. We were with rentall for about a year, it was glitches and failed fixes and slow tedious software processes. The vehicle inspection was agonizing, the video and pictures were such poor quality they are absolutely useless, the steps and functionality made our employees frustrated at every step that the engineers were unable to remedy. Emails wouldn't work, the reservation plug-in kept having issues, functions would not work properly, there were constant snags. I escalated all the problems immediately through their support tickets and foolishly kept paying their monthly fees for over a year while they tried fixing bugs etc. It is unfortunately a poor software system as a whole. It shouldn't have been released at all as it seems to be an unfinished product if not a failed one. I did find a high quality product also advertised in Capterra

It's cheap but in this case, you get what you pay for

It's cheap, we worked with their support staff for over a year unsuccessfully.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Tyler. We appreciate your feedback and regret any inconvenience caused. We're continually working to improve our software and customer support. If you have specific issues, please reach out to our support team via support@rentallsoftware.com for further assistance.

Ian
General Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with amazing support!

Kommentare: In one word... Phenomenal!

The support and sales staff are absolutely amazing. They aren't the type of company to sell you something that they don't back 100%! This company has hands-down the greatest customer support available in the industry (and I've tried other software - don't waste your time)! Their setup fees are higher than other companies in this industry - but the time saved is well worth the investment!

While their support is truly amazing it is advertised as 24/7 support. I don't think it's truly 24/7 but they are EXTREMELY supportive regardless! They WILL get back to you - they don't ignore you.... that is very important in the industry when a frustrated customer is standing in front of you and something doesn't work as expected (hey, it's technology, it happens to EVERYONE - even the multi-million dollar software that those big guys pay for!)

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks for the feedback Ian. Great working with you. We are providing 24 * 7 Live Chat and Email Support :)

Hassan
Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service & Product!

Kommentare: Very helpful staff & quick responding, training made it easy to understand.

We enjoyed the User friendly platform & mobile version was very unique.

There’s a lot of information & reporting which will take time to get used to.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Hassan. Great working with you.

Albert
Albert
Principal in Mexiko
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Support and Incomplete Features All Over

Kommentare: Overall, I haven't been able to use the system as is. Very ridiculous

I liked it's pricing and interface. In the demo, it looked like an easy-to-use, turnkey solution for our Tesla rental company.

However, after paying a 4-figure setup fee, customer support started responding in 3-5 days instead of hours. I would later find out that a few features, like bulk vehicle uploads, aren't even working. Customer support has told me several times now that they would send me a working Excel spreadsheet for it, but it has been over a week now with still no spreadsheet.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We recognize your disappointment regarding the response time from our customer support team and the challenges with our system’s features, particularly the bulk vehicle uploads. We are taking steps to improve our support turnaround and ensure our features meet our clients' expectations. We are also reviewing our process for delivering necessary tools, like the promised Excel spreadsheet, to facilitate better service. We're committed to addressing these concerns and would welcome the chance to discuss this further with you. Please contact us at support@rentallsoftware.com

Interactive Marketing Lead in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent For A Quick Startup

Kommentare: From the beginning up to this point, we have been very happy and even with a few "wants" that could not be implemented, it has been great for the business.

It makes our rental business very easy to run. The overall customization to get the plugin for the website where we needed it was very easy through the Support communications. Having only used the software for less than 6 months, I would say that it is very easy to use, navigate around and get all of the information that is needed for the day. Being able to customized all of the rental settings is key as our business grows over the next few years. The Support department has been very responsive since the initial 2 hours of training. The training was very in depth and got us running in the right direction.

As a rental business, we have not really run into too many issues that could not be figured out with a simple communication with Support.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank You for your review John!

Kevin
Director of Innovation in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and implementation support

Kommentare: We have had a great experience from start to finish. Navotar has been very easy to work with.

The software is all-inclusive. If something is missing the team is quick to react with answers for implementation.

Having the app be a true plugin for WP on an external site and didn't need i-frames to connect and transition to platform.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank You for your review Kevin!

Teddy
Teddy
Sales Director in Botsuana
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

At long last I have found the solution to my car rental problems.

Kommentare: Its honestly been a breeze. I'm very satisfied.

The rental agreement summary without a doubt is my favorite feature. The summary displays when a car is to arrive ,when a car is overdue, the current open arrangements and the pending payments. Physically writing all of those down was a headache. For years now our company had been struggling with the old fashion way of doing things(analogue).Thanks to Navotar those days are gone, I love how user friendly the software is. I used the trial for an hour and got the hang of it. This Navotar software is the best solution we could possibly hope for. It has made monitoring the cars and their whereabouts easier for our employees. The support team(Shob) does an excellent job too. Whenever I need some information or assistance he is attentive, polite and responsive.

No difficulties.

Antwort von RENTALL

Great working with you Teddy.

Amaal
Amaal
Operations Manager in Kanada

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Kommentare: THIS SOFTWARE IS AN ONLINE BASED SOFTWARE SO ITS VERY EASY TO ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE AT ANYTIME FROM ANYWHERE WHICH IS EXTREMELY CONVENIENT.

VERY USER FRIENDLY APPLICATION, MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS AND THE TEAM WORKS HARD TO GIVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE. SHREE IS AN AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND GETS CHANGES DONE INSTANTLY.

SOME OPTIONS ARE CANNOT BE CUSTOMIZED, BUT THEIR TEAMS WORKS VERY HARD TO ENSURE TO MAKE IT WORKING SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you Amaal Rezvie. Great working with you.

Robert
Owner/Manager in Fidschi
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Base product is great but very buggy and very slow customer support. I would not reccomend

Kommentare: The base product is a good idea and has many useful features. In reality though day to day use of the product is buggy. Customer facing emails and PDFs are often wrong, displaying wrong pricing etc. which causes a lack of trust with our customers. Customer support is painfully slow to respond and often responds just saying we will look into this and then nothing happens or offering to make me pay to fix things they should fix themselves.

The basis of the product is great. It has all the features you might want from this kind of software. If it wasn’t for the bugs and lack of customer support it could be great.

Many critical bugs - people cannot sign e-contracts on safari on mac or iPhone. Major problem which has existed for the 2 years we have had the software and still hasn’t been fixed. E-contracts are illegal in Hawaii, allowing for CDW to be sold without explaining it. I suggested a change for this many months ago and was offered the option to pay $2,500 to fix it. This is unacceptable. The plug-in often has issues that doesn’t let people book online. The plug-in has no Google analytics support. The worst problem for me is the very slow and often non-existent customer support. They often respond days or weeks or even months later (even though advertised as 24/7 on their website). Critical issues which I have brought up to them are often not fixed at all and even worse they have tried to charge me to fix them. Quickbooks integration is TERRIBLE. Do not purchase if you are looking for this. Any customers who are already in your system will not have their invoices synced. Tax rates are not matched, you cannot edit invoices once they are copied to quickbooks to fix the tax rate as it says another user is working on this at the same time. It wastes more time than doing the invoices manually.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you for this review, Robert. We are sorry that there were times when the service wasn't adequate for your needs. We are improving our Onboarding services and on-demand support in response to feedback just like this. We want to provide services that match the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Lalith
DIRECTOR in Australien

worst system ever seen

Kommentare: I never recommended
try to get back our money
IF I GET BACK MONEY
we definitely go with another product

No one co operation same error coming again and again only they doing temporally solution hard to contact them

very bad wrong calculation we have to calculate manually and keep the record otherwise we cannot run the business

Antwort von RENTALL

Dear Lalith, thanks for taking time to write a review about your experience with RENTALL. We understand your frustration and apologies for any inconvenient caused. You were part of our core system migration which we transferred all the Navotar customers into our next generation RENTALL software product. During this migration period, we have encountered a few issues and all the critical issues were resolved as quick as possible. As mentioned via email, effective from 1st of June 2022, all the issues were resolved, and the system is upgraded with latest tech and features to support our customers to be prepared for upcoming trends in the rental industry. we would welcome you back to see all our new features with a discounted rate - feel free to reach out to us.

Vinod

Timesaver

Creating and tracking rental agreement, financial summary,maintainence log

Functionality on IOS platform are minimized .

deepak
MANAGER in Indien

Worst Customer Support

>> Wide range of option >> User friendly

>> Outdated >> Worst customer service >> Not ideal for small scale business.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Customer service is one of our utmost priorities and I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the best experience from RENTALL. We will take strong measures and improve our quality of support with your feedback taken into account. Moving forward, we will ensure that every customer is treated with the best standard of support we aim to deliver at RENTALL. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to reach out via support@rentallsoftware.com and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Christian
Chief Operating Officer in USA

I feel cheated by this company. They made me pay for an entire year and they never finished the job

Kommentare: we did not get any benefits. It was a waste of time and a huge HEADACHE. Save yourself the time and pain.

I was made to believe by the customer service reps that they had everything under control. They outsource everything, employees leave, new ones are hired and they don't know where to start.

Communication. If you ask questions they will answer until they get tired of you and push you aside. They DONT RETURN EMAILS REGULARLY AND THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE REGULARLY you have to leave a message and maybe they will get back if you dont call first.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you for your feedback. You had a requirement to print your rental contract in a Matrix Printer. Before signing the licence agreement itself we notified you that we need the exact specification to configure your rental agreement and we gave 30 days free trial account to you since you had complicated requirement. We never got the exact specs from you. Without the specs it is very difficult for us to assume and configure your rental terms. According to our history log we noticed that you have used the system in daily basis hence we charged you for the usage only. We are happy to visit you and discuss everything in detail to make sure the system works well for you. Looking forward to work with you again.

Ruth
CPO Transportation Services Manager in USA

This software has helped modernize our department's Transportation Services infrastructure.

This software is easy to learn and the customer support team is very responsive. Our department is very unique and the developers at Navotar have been patiently helping us modify the software to fit our needs.

Our department's Transportation Services Model is unique and it has been a process to customize the software to best serve our system, as things change all the time. Because these are software changes, it has to go through the developers first, at an additional cost. Sometimes there are glitches (i.e. users having trouble using our site on Firefox or Safari), but the customer service team is great and quick to fix them.

KARIM
CEO / FOUNDER in Marokko

Navotar is the Fleet Manager System

Kommentare: Not only the Fleet Management System is the best , the overall help and support from their team is great ! Thanks to the professional follow-up from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during Dev phase and migrating my email provider. He would always keep me posted and do back and forth to resolve all my requests during the process of site building and personnalizing Navotar for my Car rental company . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered many questions before concluding the contract signature and made me taking decisions easily , He helped me a lot . Thank you Navotar Team !

Many modules are amazing in Navotar : - Dashboard gives a quick look at the global activities and remimders - Automatic Billing & Financial Reports - Electronic signature and Contract available on the Valet Tablet. - Email notifications - Damage image Before and After rental

Nothing to report for now Most of the Navotar fleet manager system is user friendly

Thanks Karim. Glad to work with you

SureshKumar
Manager in Malaysia

Satisfactory sofware

Kommentare: Good and satisfactory

Easy to access, fast and user friendly.

No notification received thru email or WhatsApp i.e like expiring driving licence, due date for collection car, Insuran, roadtax and etc

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Suresh. Great working with you.

Russell
Owner in Turks- und Caicosinseln

Great Product

Kommentare: They have been great

The Daily Planner keeps things very organized and efficient

There isn’t anything we don’t like about it

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks for the review. We are glad to have you as our customer

Qazi
CEO in USA

Great software

Kommentare: 7/10

Very Easy to use and all the options are very clear

The software is very slow and most of time hangs and have many other few issues

vor 6 Monaten

Thank You for your review Qazi!

Peter
sales manager in USA

great software

Kommentare: great software and very helpful for our business

very very easy to use, it helps my business tremendously. makes my life and all my guys life much easier in the office! we have an exotic car rental company and this software is literally our best friend i highly recommend it!

dont have any cons, were very happy with the service that has been provided to us

Thank you Peter. Welcome to board

Vladimir
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Great application, fast friendly customer service,

It's data-based, easy to use, friendly interface, easy to track all cars, helps to manage time, convenient to the customers

Vehicle damage panel does not appear in pdf agreement while using mobile application, other than that, works perfectly

Antwort von RENTALL

Hello Vladimir Mikhailovski, thanks for the positive review. In regards to the Vehicle Damage PDF, one of our support representative will contact you shortly to discuss about it.

Shani
Rental Director in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Had High hopes, didn't work out

Kommentare: The product was presented beautifully, the set up process took several weeks and still was incomplete when we left. We needed our website to be more automated which is why we signed up with them, but it took forever and seemed that our needs may not actually be met.

I really didn't get much time to use the software because it took so long to get everything set up

Most of the customer service folks were kind once I finally got ahold of them, but I wouldn't say they were helpful in most cases.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi , We have enhanced our support procedures and would like to assist you in your issues. Please email our support team at support@rentallsoftware.com for for further assistance.

Landon

Great fleet Program and easy to navigate

The ease of navigating the program and the amount of information the reports can provide are great for any size business. Makes accounting easy

Having to pay to add more vehicles after exceeding the vehicle limit and having to call and get permission to get them added but staff is great to work with.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you Landon Poe. Great working with you.

Conrad
Sales in USA

Navotar propelled my small car rental business to the next level

Kommentare: I received so much more than I expected with this software. Highly highly recommended.

Besides from the basic features of being able to check vehicles in/out upon being rented, this software also allows you to manage and oversee rates provided to different customer. I thought I was getting the ability to schedule but I ended up receiving so much more.

I cannot say a single bad thing about Navotar. The price they charge is actually very low considering this software's capabilities and features.

Thanks a lot Kramer