Über RENTALL

Navotar ist eine leistungsstarke webbasierte Software, mit der dein Fahrzeugverleih reibungslos und effizient abläuft.

Erfahre mehr über RENTALL

Their setup fees are higher than other companies in this industry - but the time saved is well worth the investment.

I see what is missing and i try to make a list of suggestion.

Bewertungen zu RENTALL

RENTALL hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 156 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RENTALL bereits verwendet?

Rohit
Rohit
Project Manager (Cum G.M) in Ruanda

Excellent Product With Excellent Team With Great Support, So Far The Best System!!

Kommentare: Our company Europcar, was looking for new software few months, until we found Navotar and now we are truly grateful to find it. It is very easy to use, fast and customer interface is grate. Features that it has to offer are really endless. My management is very much satisfied having navotar on board and as our rental software partner. I can tell that customer support is one in million, every time they step up and in a minute they are ready to help. If anyone has second taught for Navotar, think no more, cause it is great value for money we get!

The cloud bases accessibility make it easier to use the system from anywhere, the mobile app is great and serves the same purpose. The team is readily available to support in case of any issues. Easy to learn & use. My team has become very efficient since we took this product. this software we are able to keep track of all the agreements, easy to pull up last previous agreements, summary of the vehicle , expense sheets , everything is very convenient. This is the future of the car rental software in the market. Don't hesitate to start doing business with them right away. You will be impressed what their software. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch their existing car rental software or even want to start a business even.

Some items are not customization which i have already discussed with their team and would be done in the future updates.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you Rohit. Nice working with you :)

Kathy
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy, great customer service

Kommentare: Anytime I need help with something the response is very quick and they will walk you though everything step by step. It was a tough decision to make to change rental software companies after using the same one for 20 years, but Navotar did a great job making this software easy to use and great customer service for anytime you need help figuring something out or changing the software to better meet your needs.

There are several features I like about Navotar. What I like most is the customer service and how quickly they respond and help solve any issues that come up. Another feature I really like is the customization available. It is very easy to add features on or make changes when needed.

I'm not dissatisfied with the software, but when we first signed up, I thought more features were included in our package. I found out they were additional pieces we needed to purchase.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Kathy. Nice working with you.

Andrey
Andrey
Founder and Business Development Director in Italien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most disgusting experience of my life.

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The worst thing about this company is that they absolutely do not know how to build communication with customers. Our letters went unanswered for weeks and months. No one seems to have read the documents describing the tasks we prepared for them. Even the documents prepared by Rentall's employees were never used for work. Sometimes after months (!) it turned out that the programmers had not read what their own managers had written. There is no quality control at all. We were repeatedly shown unfinished work and they assured us that we could start using the platform, but because of the bugs, we were never even able to make a single test booking. Our cooperation with Rentall cost us two lost years and a huge amount of money. I would not recommend working with this company to anyone.

At first we liked the relatively affordable price, simplicity and functionality of the platform.

Despite the company's advertising claims, the platform is completely unsuitable for the scooter and motorcycle rental business. However, Rentall's managers assured us that they could customize the platform for our needs. We spent two years (!), but the customization was never completed. We wrote hundreds of documents and emails, talked to the company's management, and did our best, but in vain. In the end, we came to the conclusion that Rentall simply does not have competent specialists who understand how the rental business works.

Hassan
Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service & Product!

Kommentare: Very helpful staff & quick responding, training made it easy to understand.

We enjoyed the User friendly platform & mobile version was very unique.

There’s a lot of information & reporting which will take time to get used to.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Hassan. Great working with you.

Ian
General Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with amazing support!

Kommentare: In one word... Phenomenal!

The support and sales staff are absolutely amazing. They aren't the type of company to sell you something that they don't back 100%! This company has hands-down the greatest customer support available in the industry (and I've tried other software - don't waste your time)! Their setup fees are higher than other companies in this industry - but the time saved is well worth the investment!

While their support is truly amazing it is advertised as 24/7 support. I don't think it's truly 24/7 but they are EXTREMELY supportive regardless! They WILL get back to you - they don't ignore you.... that is very important in the industry when a frustrated customer is standing in front of you and something doesn't work as expected (hey, it's technology, it happens to EVERYONE - even the multi-million dollar software that those big guys pay for!)

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks for the feedback Ian. Great working with you. We are providing 24 * 7 Live Chat and Email Support :)

Interactive Marketing Lead in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent For A Quick Startup

Kommentare: From the beginning up to this point, we have been very happy and even with a few "wants" that could not be implemented, it has been great for the business.

It makes our rental business very easy to run. The overall customization to get the plugin for the website where we needed it was very easy through the Support communications. Having only used the software for less than 6 months, I would say that it is very easy to use, navigate around and get all of the information that is needed for the day. Being able to customized all of the rental settings is key as our business grows over the next few years. The Support department has been very responsive since the initial 2 hours of training. The training was very in depth and got us running in the right direction.

As a rental business, we have not really run into too many issues that could not be figured out with a simple communication with Support.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank You for your review John!

Kevin
Director of Innovation in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and implementation support

Kommentare: We have had a great experience from start to finish. Navotar has been very easy to work with.

The software is all-inclusive. If something is missing the team is quick to react with answers for implementation.

Having the app be a true plugin for WP on an external site and didn't need i-frames to connect and transition to platform.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank You for your review Kevin!

Muhammad Andi
Lead of Information System in Indonesien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Navotar review

Kommentare: I have good experience using Navotar within almost 3 years. Their support team are very supportive. The software itself is quite helpful for company.

The software is quite user friendly, have much feature especially to track payment history. so business can get information whether some customer still not pay.

One thing that Navotar have to improve is on system flow process.Even though its system already have system flow, but it is not locked. Means we still can jump in into process 2 without doing process 1

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you Muhammad Andi. We are glad to be the car rental & lease software vendor for Grab Indonesia. We will definietly look into the Cons you have highlighted here.

Teddy
Teddy
Sales Director in Botsuana
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

At long last I have found the solution to my car rental problems.

Kommentare: Its honestly been a breeze. I'm very satisfied.

The rental agreement summary without a doubt is my favorite feature. The summary displays when a car is to arrive ,when a car is overdue, the current open arrangements and the pending payments. Physically writing all of those down was a headache. For years now our company had been struggling with the old fashion way of doing things(analogue).Thanks to Navotar those days are gone, I love how user friendly the software is. I used the trial for an hour and got the hang of it. This Navotar software is the best solution we could possibly hope for. It has made monitoring the cars and their whereabouts easier for our employees. The support team(Shob) does an excellent job too. Whenever I need some information or assistance he is attentive, polite and responsive.

No difficulties.

Antwort von RENTALL

Great working with you Teddy.

Amaal
Amaal
Operations Manager in Kanada

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Kommentare: THIS SOFTWARE IS AN ONLINE BASED SOFTWARE SO ITS VERY EASY TO ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE AT ANYTIME FROM ANYWHERE WHICH IS EXTREMELY CONVENIENT.

VERY USER FRIENDLY APPLICATION, MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS AND THE TEAM WORKS HARD TO GIVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE. SHREE IS AN AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND GETS CHANGES DONE INSTANTLY.

SOME OPTIONS ARE CANNOT BE CUSTOMIZED, BUT THEIR TEAMS WORKS VERY HARD TO ENSURE TO MAKE IT WORKING SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you Amaal Rezvie. Great working with you.

Robert
Owner/Manager in Fidschi
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Base product is great but very buggy and very slow customer support. I would not reccomend

Kommentare: The base product is a good idea and has many useful features. In reality though day to day use of the product is buggy. Customer facing emails and PDFs are often wrong, displaying wrong pricing etc. which causes a lack of trust with our customers. Customer support is painfully slow to respond and often responds just saying we will look into this and then nothing happens or offering to make me pay to fix things they should fix themselves.

The basis of the product is great. It has all the features you might want from this kind of software. If it wasn’t for the bugs and lack of customer support it could be great.

Many critical bugs - people cannot sign e-contracts on safari on mac or iPhone. Major problem which has existed for the 2 years we have had the software and still hasn’t been fixed. E-contracts are illegal in Hawaii, allowing for CDW to be sold without explaining it. I suggested a change for this many months ago and was offered the option to pay $2,500 to fix it. This is unacceptable. The plug-in often has issues that doesn’t let people book online. The plug-in has no Google analytics support. The worst problem for me is the very slow and often non-existent customer support. They often respond days or weeks or even months later (even though advertised as 24/7 on their website). Critical issues which I have brought up to them are often not fixed at all and even worse they have tried to charge me to fix them. Quickbooks integration is TERRIBLE. Do not purchase if you are looking for this. Any customers who are already in your system will not have their invoices synced. Tax rates are not matched, you cannot edit invoices once they are copied to quickbooks to fix the tax rate as it says another user is working on this at the same time. It wastes more time than doing the invoices manually.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for this review, Robert. We are sorry that there were times when the service wasn't adequate for your needs. We are improving our Onboarding services and on-demand support in response to feedback just like this. We want to provide services that match the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Lalith
DIRECTOR in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

worst system ever seen

Kommentare: I never recommended
try to get back our money
IF I GET BACK MONEY
we definitely go with another product

No one co operation same error coming again and again only they doing temporally solution hard to contact them

very bad wrong calculation we have to calculate manually and keep the record otherwise we cannot run the business

Antwort von RENTALL

Dear Lalith, thanks for taking time to write a review about your experience with RENTALL. We understand your frustration and apologies for any inconvenient caused. You were part of our core system migration which we transferred all the Navotar customers into our next generation RENTALL software product. During this migration period, we have encountered a few issues and all the critical issues were resolved as quick as possible. As mentioned via email, effective from 1st of June 2022, all the issues were resolved, and the system is upgraded with latest tech and features to support our customers to be prepared for upcoming trends in the rental industry. we would welcome you back to see all our new features with a discounted rate - feel free to reach out to us.

Joey
Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Awesome Auto Rental plateform for online and Contactless operations

Coming from a non-rental experience background. The Navotar extensive team provided the needed online training and cooperation to exceed my expectations in providing a complete bilingual (English and French) website experience. Looking forward to continuous support to continually adapt to my customers changing needs. Thx to the Navotar Team! Joey

The French version of the website was not built and needed to provide support but glad they were up to the task and did not let me down my exhaustive list of detailed corrections. Way to go Team!

Nilza
CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Good!

The system for viewing cars, contracts and reservations is easy to use. The layout also has visualization facilities.

The accounting part we are unable to use, the reporting system is not entirely effective. I can't see numbers in a single report and I need to keep looking separately.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on a smart report for you to built your own report by following simple steps. We will keep you posted once the update is done. We always enhance the solution based on our customer's feedback. We value your input. Thanks for being a valuable customer of Navotar!

Tasnim
Fleet Manager in Kanada

Its great software

this software is easy to use , keep track of all the agreements, easy to pull up last previous agreements, Summary of the vehicle , expense sheets , everything is very convinent

the only issue we are having which is not big issue is littel difficult of keep track of the parking tickets , when customer rent car and get parking tickets

Antwort von RENTALL

Hello Tasnim Zafar, thanks for the positive review. The parking ticket tracking is already available in the software. One of our support agent will contact you soon to explain about this function.

Matthew
Director in Australien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thanks

Kommentare: Good product and team

Easy menu options. Self explanatory.

Agreement load time could be faster. Need to see the following entry points in the Vehicles also: - Damage Excess Amount (Insurance) - Minimum Driver Age (Insurance) - Vehicle Owner name (Owner)

vor 3 Monaten

Thank You for your review Matthew!

Gayan
Director in Australien

This software is perfectly matching with current requirement of my company and enhances the operatin

Navotar is the best system because it offers affordable and complete features to our requirements, such as quick lookup, fleet utilization, Vehicle Depreciation Register Report, Reservation Quote Report,Payment Details, Financial Summary, Location Profitability Report ,rate management and other reports.

If navotar can include the online booking and payment systems then it will be 100% perfect system in this industry.

Antwort von RENTALL

Hi Gayan, Thanks for the email. It is nice working with you. We obviously have Online Booking and Payment Integration :) Your respective Account Manager will get in touch with the details shortly. Thanks Team Navotar

Baty
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Navotar is very efficient and user friendly

We've been working with Navotar for the past five years and have been quite pleased with their work ethic and system upgrades.

We have not encountered anything so far.

Jeffrey
Director in Brunei Darussalam
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app for fleet management company

Kommentare: It was a pleasant experience with very professional and friendly customer service backup

It’s user friendly and a very stable system

We had indeed change some of our business processes to suit the system workflow. Nonetheless it was a blessing in disguise and the revised processes turns out to be more efficient

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Jeffrey. Great working with you.

Benedicto

Amazing customer service

Kommentare: My overall experience is a very pleasant one. I'm a better and more profitable company because of Navotar. I would recommend ever entrepreneur that is thinking about the car rental business to contact Navotar. So far it has been the best business decision I've made.

It's very simple to use and to teach my staff how to use it. It makes running my car rental business more efficient and easy. It has every financial report that you would need. My accountant loves it as well. Eliminates the need for paperwork. Everything is in the cloud. Since is cloud based I could manage and review my business operation even when I'm on vacation. I know exactly what's happening on every location at any given time. Their customer service and assistance is second to none.

I don't have anything negative to say about the software. The software is so comprehensive and at the same time very easy to use.

Susan
Customer Service in Irland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Information

Kommentare: Excellent service from Shree. Extremely quick and professional help who guided me through the process. Got the issue solved very quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your help.

Very Easy to Use and navigate with the help of Shree.

I had no negative experience as was guided and helped throughout the process.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thank you Susan. Great to work with you.

Vladimir
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Great application, fast friendly customer service,

It's data-based, easy to use, friendly interface, easy to track all cars, helps to manage time, convenient to the customers

Vehicle damage panel does not appear in pdf agreement while using mobile application, other than that, works perfectly

Antwort von RENTALL

Hello Vladimir Mikhailovski, thanks for the positive review. In regards to the Vehicle Damage PDF, one of our support representative will contact you shortly to discuss about it.

President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tech, Excellence Customer Service

Kommentare: With Navotar, their customer service is really top notch. We asked for a lot of changes, and everything was done nicely to fit our business model. They were able to customize a lot of features we requested. I mostly worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the software support analyst who really understands the car rental business, we're so happy. This cloud based approach is very cost effective, affordable and it saves us so much time, just amazing company to work and grow with.

This cloud based software is very user friendly, scalable and fits our company needs

That we didn't get it sooner. I heard of them before, I saw there PR notification that they added contactless rental process and we decided to jump on in.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks for the feedback Chris. Great working with you.

Sophia
Receptionist in Australien

EXMOUTH ESCAPE RESORT

Kommentare: Good. Has been a suitable software for what we require at the resort.

Dashboard overview of key functions and summaries is useful and efficient.

Some aspects of the system are not flexible and require very particular formatting which can be difficult in fast-paced environments.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Sophia. Great working with you.

Yony
owner in USA

awesome experience!!

Kommentare: The people at Navotar really exceeded my expectations, Not only with price but service and their obsession with "getting it right"

This system makes running my business easy and stress free

It is hard to find something I dislike about the system.

Antwort von RENTALL

Thanks Yony. Great working with you.