myFLIGHTDATA Erfahrungen

von myFLIGHTDATA.com

Filtern nach:

Über myFLIGHTDATA

Automatically inputs data from each flight, tracks flight and plane history, and creates forms and records for each flight.

Erfahre mehr über myFLIGHTDATA

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2018

"A Pilot's Best Friend for Logging Time Both In-flight and Offline"

Kommentare: The ease and convenience of updating flight logs anytime (even in the air) and knowing they will be updated to the platform as soon as a web connection is re-established, even if I've entered information when I am miles above the earth.

Vorteile: I spend a lot of time in the air, but it's also the best time I have to get paperwork done sometimes. This software lets me log my flight time while I'm still in flight, even if I don't have web access, and then it will update my info when reception is regained.

Nachteile: I think the user experience could be a bit more seamless, but the essential functionality is definitely there.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2018
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2021

"Where is my airplane?"

Vorteile: Let's say you were waiting for someone to arrive from out of town by air, let's say you were wondering where your shipment of good was located by air freight, or let's say you were curious about whether or not an employee was taking the most cost efficient route for a business trip: Then this is your source of such information.

Nachteile: There must be several dozen such "flight tracker" or "flight data" platforms out there, and it is unclear to me how one can differentiate between the various products. There is nothing in particular that sets "myFlightData" apart except perhaps that they pay a little extra to have themselves listed at the top of a Google Search for such products.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2021