Über Nexus

Business software to manage the necessary administrative and financial tasks of running a death care facility.

Erfahre mehr über Nexus

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Nexus

Nexus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Nexus bereits verwendet?

Jessic R.
Family Services Counselor in USA

Organized information readily available

Kommentare: Nexus has been helpful to deliver a competent experience to the families and customers that we serve. I can easily give information to a family about their account balance, last payment received, space that their loved one was interred within, what vault was used, when a contract was written, what vault was used, etc. Without Nexus we would need to rely on outdated systems solely and look up everything within paper files, even if needing to gather a small amount of information. I think that we are in a time where people expect fast and accurate information as a determining factor of their faith in a business' capabilities. We are being entrusted with being the final resting place for peoples loved ones and it is our responsibility to be equipped in the age of information with clear, transparent and accurate information; Nexus helps us fulfill this duty.

I appreciate the ability to have information available from my desk without sorting through pages of paper files to find the relevant information. I can search multiple ways for information based on what the customer may be able to tell me. This can range from telling them the order of interment within the spaces, the dates of interment, remaining spaces and/or property owned, etc. I often find that I use the searching by first name only feature, or with the first couple letters of a last name when I am helping a customer who cannot remember the spelling or does not know what last name a person was interred under. The system offers the flexibility to be utilized as a great tool, while also being reliable and having all relevant information just a click away.

I have had some issues with freezing of the system and needing to force close it. I also work from a laptop, as I use the wi-fi and am mobile through the building at times when meeting with families in our conference spaces. This was problematic if I was on Nexus and would cause delays with the program if trying to use it when on wi-fi. I have not noticed these issues since we switched to the cloud based software, however.

Darlene G.
Accounting Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nexus features

Kommentare: Overall my experience is this software is easy to navigate and if you need an additional feature that can be programmed in they do their best to make it happen within reason of course. The software is always being improved and updates are usually seamless.

Nexus is very user friendly and multiple ways to get the same information. Can customize reports and invoices. We run 20 cemeteries in nexus and can keep an accurate accounting of each cemetery by department and items sold. The help menu and hands on customer service is a wonderful benefit also when so many companies offer chat windows and robot answers.

There are snags at times as with any software. We can not retrieve document images, but to be honest we haven't tried that feature in a while because it is not something we use frequently.

Diane V.
receptionist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nexus is a good product but could use a few tweaks

It is easy to use and allows for a lot of information to be stored.

There is no way to refund a client's money in Nexus once the account is paid off.

Executive Assistant in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nexus allows us to efficiently manage multiple large cemeteries.

Nexus allows us to track every aspect of our cemetery managment operation efficiently and easily. We are able to track sales of land and merchandise and deduct necessary trust and perpetual care funds for the future. We are able to serve our families quickly with easy look up tools and payment features. And our maintenance staff loves the work order system to easily manage service requests and report outcomes back to admin staff without having to pass alot of physical paperwork back snd forth.

The search functions and reporting features were a bit cumbersome when initially learning the system, however as you become familiar with how the information is stored, you can become proficient fairly quickly.

Nick S.
VP HR in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long Term Nexus User

Kommentare: Our company has been using Nexus since 2004. We have enjoyed our switch to the cloud and are able to be more mobile with our system now. Other systems in comparison are just too expensive.

Accessibility and ease of use are the things that matter most.

I do wish we could more easily export customized data reports.

Kristi F.
Cemetery Manager in USA

Great Product with Great Service

Kommentare: The customer service is excellent, the software is easy to use and does everything we need it to.

I like its ease of use and all of the features it gives us.

Have on only a couple of occasions lost connection with the server.

Jonathan I.
Owner in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nexus Review

Pros: Efficient to use, record management easy to use

Cons: Some reports cannot be generated till month end

Kim R.
Administration in USA

Love the system

Records keeping and accounting system is terrific

Limited number of users at once is unfortunate.