emX

emX Bewertungen

von eMoney Advisor

Easy to use, detailed, and visually beautiful.

Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Clark D.
Web Developer

Vorteile: I really like the customization it offers. We use it as a firm, and as the firm planner I can see any and all plans under out umbrella, regardless of who created the plan.

Nachteile: The need to have a paid registration for even assistants isn't ideal. It seems greedy, when it was explained to me.

EMoney Review

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Patrick C.
Financial Advisor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Based on my needs, I would probably not change vendors as this provides all aspects of financial planning. I would like things to be more intuitive and less bulky but not at the expense of losing certain features.

Vorteile: I like the completeness of the software. I.e. It is a full financial planning software that covers most, if not all, aspects of financial planning. The customer service team does provide some implementation and understanding of the software. If I have a question, the customer service team is extremely helpful and they are located in the United States. They also provide instant help as opposed to waiting for them to call me back.

Nachteile: The connections to other vendors are ok. I am no longer having clients connect to their financial institutions because they always have to update the connections due to changes in their respective financial institutions' rules for password updates. This is too cumbersome for the client. I also sometimes hear from the client that they cannot find their institution. The other Con is the large learning curve for this software. It is overwhelming and not as intuitive as other Financial Planning vendors. It is what it is. It is difficult to have it both ways...Easy to use and Comprehensive. I am ok. with the learning curve but it could be easier to use. It is also pricey to get all the features.

Very powerful, leading solution than can be overkill

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Joe S.
Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product has provided our clients with a superior portal/vault/aggregation solution relative to our previous peace meal approach. Fairly easy for our least-tech-savvy client to use from their phones and tablets. Excellent way of securely sharing sensitive documents to and from clients, since we do not use encrypted email.

Vorteile: Full featured, owned and supported by Fidelity which is also our custodian. Long track record, well-established technology. Excellent vault & client portals. Includes account aggregation.

Nachteile: Financial planning module is complex (good news for some, not-so-good news for others) which requires significant input tweaking, and can produce output that is overkill for more simplistic projection needs. We're now looking at "Foundational Planning" from eMoney which may allow us that more simplified approach to planning.

Client experience poor: No after hours or weekend troubleshooting

Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Linda C.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall a very poor experience--not available when I need it. It is not intuitive--learning curve re: terminology and organization of the software is relatively steep. Embarrassing tech support. The system was down without warning (even when I phoned about issues) for 5 days. They have been somewhat responsive to my financial planner, but the system appears to be very brittle when it comes to 3rd party aggregation and non-responsive to client emergencies. Nice idea, folks, but needs a whole lot of work and client-friendly interaction.

Vorteile: If it were working consistently, accurately and had adequate tech support, it might give a good overview of client financial status, asset allocation, etc.

Nachteile: I have had constant connection issues with banks and brokerages to the point of making the software useless for my purposes. I am a client who is paying a financial planner for access to eMoney. It was to have been my core tool to determine asset reallocation and tracking my big picture financially. I have had issues with password and security questions not being recognized by the system, then lockout with no recourse. eMoney will not support individual clients without their financial rep on the phone at the same time, which eliminates all after hours and weekend support (the main times I am attempting to use the program). When working, it is aggregating income and expenses apparently inaccurately and "organizing" expenses in ways that do not jell with my bookkeeping. To date, it has cost me much time to set up (much of the data entry & setup was done by me) but has not served the intended purpose.

Excellent to work with. Great for clients and our business.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
David S.
Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The client experience is really top-notch and client touch is facilitated via the Touch Point process/feature.

Vorteile: Account aggregation is the part really helpful for clients and us. But, the depth of the financial planning platform is impressive and easy to show clients their goals, current picture of their financial world and projections. Feature updates coming at an increasing rate due to the purchase of the company by Fidelty.

Nachteile: Assets held away sometime get disconnected or the client needs to update credentials. The details of the planning process are extensive so, the learning curve is long but, great support helps resolve the problems.

eMoney- so many details

Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Amanda L.
CFP
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall eMoney had been a decent software. I would say it is middle of the road to above average in quality.

Vorteile: The estate planning functionality of this software is top notch. For clients who will owe estate taxes this will be your best choice for financial planning software.

Nachteile: So many details. This software has so many entry points and some are mandatory when they shouldn't be. The software feels clunky and outdated when looking at the userface.

Its good, has a lot of features we do not even use.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Zac B.
Driector, Financial Services
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps us create a reliable financial plan for out clients. It models investments that we use properly.

Vorteile: Correctly models some investment products that other softwares do not. I have also had issues with some basic features that the software does not take into consideration.

Nachteile: The cost seems rather expensive as compared to other financial planning softwares. The one thing I do not like is the cost.

Comprehensive well-designed Financial Planning Software

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Simon H.
Investment Consultant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good financial planning tool, allowing clients to participate with their own secure vaults and ability to connect outside accounts, and the layout is pretty intuitive and clear.

Vorteile: Easy to use, customize my reports, ability to show clients in real-time the effect on changes to inputs, ease of creating a variety of scenarios, secure vault for clients to store important documents, integration of data feed for client accounts, ability for clients to aggregate outside accounts with current data

Nachteile: Some outside accounts have difficulty being connected, and somewhat limited on the output reports that are available.

EMoney as a Comprehensive Planning Tool

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Chris M.
Advisor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Financial planning for our practice and helping to answer many of the in depth questions our clients ask us every day.

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is the fact that it provides such comprehensive results compared to our other planning software.

Nachteile: EMoney is not the easiest or most intuitive program that we have used for planning.

Fantastic!!!!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Director of Development
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Decision center and the on the fly ability to change things right in front of the client. Their integration/aggregations stuff is top notch as well

Nachteile: Pricing would be the only negative but it seems that it is priced fair with competitors like moneyguide or advicent. eMoney is probably to most expensive though.

Best tool available for financial planning though it does have some limitations still.

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Allyson B.
Relationship Manager/Estate Planning Coordinator

Vorteile: This software has the most options for modeling available. This is not a cookie cutter type of product.

Nachteile: This still has some limitations. We are unable to model as accurately as we would like to, but for the most part we are able to work around it.