Über Domo

Ganz gleich, ob du BI-Analyst oder Entwickler bist, andere verlassen sich darauf, dass du Rohdaten in aussagekräftige Einblicke verwandelst.

Erfahre mehr über Domo

I like being able to check status of monthly revenue without having to go through our CRM system. Domo automatically imports all relevant information and summarizes it in one sheet.

Domo can be very difficult to learn at first if you are not somewhat familiar with SQL.

Bewertungen zu Domo

4,0
4,0

Domo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 312 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Domo bereits verwendet?

Cole
Cole
Director Of Strategic Partnerships & Key Accounts in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The things Domo can do are just astounding

Kommentare: We can see analytics we could never see before. We can understand our business in a way we never could before. We honestly don't know what we'd do without Domo at this point. It's fantastic.

We were originally looking for dashboard software. Something like Geckoboard, but we wanted something more advanced. We were using multiple tools, and wanted to collect data from them. We then found Domo. Within days we had integrated our CRM database, Website Analytics, Invoicing database, and Order Processing database. This let us take a look at EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Things like: What's the average time between receiving a lead and the rep calling them the first time? What's the average time between a customer ordering, and reordering? How many calls have my reps made today? (Updated every 15 minutes!) What landing pages on my website are receiving the most looks? How are my google analytic campaigns translating into converted customers?

It's pricey, but worth it. The biggest thing was the last update they had screwed up some of my reports, and we're still trying to figure out what happened.

Nurul Iman
Nurul Iman
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Data management using Domo

Kommentare: It gives a new way technique of data management and analysis. We are very happy with this software.

It's easy to customize and drive this program. Our consumers may access data from their mobile gadgets or any location with internet access. Tables and graphs are intuitively laid out for users. The drag-and-drop component makes it simple to assemble visualizations.

The execution and customer service have been a disaster. We used two separate advisors for the deployment but never used the solutions they suggested.

Gunjit
Data Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DOMO Tool Feedback Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience is awesome, I worked in DOMO for almost 5+years and I love this tool

Its a combination of everything Data extraction --> building ETL--> Dashboard Creation

DOMO is a bit expensive, and the higher management must consider that when compared with other BI tools.

Mariia
Lead software engineer in Kanada
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DOMO covers BI needs of my team, excited to see new updates and product development

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

As a person who mostly works with ETL and Data visualization I can say that cards and dashboards approach allows developer/analyst to visualize and analyze data, but business users will find it complicated. Working with various data sources, scheduling pipeline updates and reports, setting up alerts, and managing data lineage is easy.

Writing and debugging SQL code in ETL pipelines is complicated and long process. Cards are not very responsive to resizing. DOMO has similar to Tableau LOD calculations, but they are not as flexible as DAX.

Ram
Chief of Party in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful and Brilliant Analytics and Business Intelligence Tool.

Kommentare: It is now possible to make data-driven business decisions with Domo.Again,it is possible to uncover actionable data insights with Domo.

With Domo,it is simple to create stunning data visualizations in real-time.It is simple to prepare and explore data with Domo.It is possible to analyze complex data with Domo.Again,it is simple to create customizable data reports and dashboards with Domo.

Until now I'm yet to encounter any drawbacks with Domo.

Dayna
Sr Director, Implementation Operations in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A consistent fan and supporter

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I'm a fan of DOMO and I like using it. It allows me and many of peers to use the technology and the data easily in the ways we need to use it to make critical business decisions.

It's easy to use. Any tool that requires significant training isn't a tool that is going to be easily adopted. Domo is intuitive and efficient.

Not sure this is a domo thing or an us thing, the list of reports needed are extensive.

Matthew
Business Intelligence Analyst in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Strong BI cloud platform

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The flexibility to quickly alter datasets via magic ETL, beast modes, views and control the data being exposed to dashboards.

Sometimes it can take a bit longer to acheive a task in comparison to competitors like Tableau.

Yuan
Senior Data Scientist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy-To-Work Business Intelligence Tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

DOMO plays as an integrated platform that combines data from various data sources so that data scientists and data analyst could easily do the further investigations. The graphical programming tool (ETL) is another advantage for code-less development. The visualizations and dashboards are great for our business intelligence activities.

It's hard to set up the PDP policies even with the dynamic PDP policy since all the attributes need manual inputs. The help function is not that friendly.

Shivam
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Solid product - fairly easy to use, good room for customization

Data visualization (graphs, tables, etc.). Domo pulls data from my organization's CRM system and other sources, making Domo a single place to view information.

Updates made in a source take some time to flow through into Domo, it's not instantaneous.

Seema
Digital Marketer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Domo for Reporting

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Reviewing Monthly performance using available dashboards

Gaps in seamless integration with other platforms.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Business Intelligence at the

Domo enables as to give a live 360 degree view on our business and makes data accessible and visible to everyone in the company. It’s not just about visualization of KPIs and other data. You can take the data and turn it into actionable steps. Furthermore, the existing integrations that are available makes it easy to have all our data available in Domo and combine them. You can still see the start-up mentality and the new features and the speed that they deliver new features and product improvements is amazing. For us Domo is so much more than just about data - we have it part of our product development process and have a lot of operational processes built on data transformations that we built in Domo.

DOMO is very costly compared to other BI tools, especially when you want to have separate user accounts for each user and do not share accounts among users. Other than that Domo worked already most of the cons that I had in the beginning.

Frank
IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better and Smarter BI Tool

Kommentare: easy to use, offers great visualization for data analysis. I really like how easy it is to connect to other systems by offering out of box connectors.

DOMO can easily connect with most all other systems and bring their data into DOMO warehouse. It also offers beast mode in data visualization, this feature is a terrific way to create a dynamic field within a dataset that references other columns.

Data permissions setup are sometime bid confusion: publication groups vs PDP

Victor
Head of Insights in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

a good product with the worst customer support

Kommentare: Good product with lots of promise let down by the worse customer support I've ever experienced.

Once you get your head around it, the interface is powerful and intuitive although the learning curve is steep. Good visualisations.

Domo could not care less about their customers. If you engage with them you will get a hard sell that promises you the world, including a good few blatant lies, but as soon as you sign that contract they wash their hands of you. Most of the connectors that we tried to work with were barely demos - totally unfit for purpose - so unless you have a team of SQL coders to build everything by hand, or are prepared to pay Domo's extortionate professional services fees (which you'll need to book weeks in advance), you should avoid this product as they won't help you.

Carl
Acquisitions Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely vital tool for data analysis!

Kommentare: I've been very, very happy with what we get out Domo. It allows our small team to be able to make decisions and perform at a level that that far surpasses even that of mid to large size organizations. Domo is a powerhouse in the realm of data manipulation and analysis and I can't imagine being without it!

Everything that allows us to import or connect to data and perform data analysis. The graphs, charts and filtering tools are amazing, and the new (beta) feature to save filter sets has been an incredible time-saver, as well as giving us greater insight into different views of our data so that we are then able to take a wider range of actions and not miss some information that would've otherwise not been visible or buried within other information.

How much screen real estate is occupied by various things, leaving only a small amount of space for previewing cards. Going into full-screen has it's own limitations, so perhaps a "Theater Mode" view that minimizes unnecessary information to allow a larger view of the core content. I also do not like that its not possible to scroll left and right within card previews, requiring them to be opened to be able to do so. Finally, performance can sometimes be an issue, but I think that's more related to the enormity of data we are processing at any given moment more so than an issue with the product or the hosting servers.

Ajay
Business Systems Admin in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Domo Review

Kommentare: Overall I feel this tool is powerful enough for the mid tier SAAS industries for their dashboard/reporting needs.

It has good number of connectors to all the enterprise applications.Very powerful ETL tool to migrate data from spreadsheets.

I feel we have less dashboard/card customizations compared to Tableau and also the user interface of dashboard builder is not that good for basic users.

William
Data Reporting Analyst in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I think the constant improvements made over the years has made Domo quite god

Kommentare: I think it's quite good and it's constantly improving. I started using it 5 years ago and it's much improved now.

I like all the Domo connectors, being able to pull in data from multiple disparate sources and combining them into one repository has made my job so much easier. Continuing on with this, being able to store billions of rows of data in one area without having to pay for storage costs has been a huge boon for my organization. I like the Run Dataflow feature that was just added, it's been a huge lifesaver. It used to take so much time managing all the steps one by one, but now it's so much straightforward. Huge quality of life change.

I'd like more options for automation and scheduling. For example if I have a dataflow that has multiple sources, I can only have it automatically update the whole thing on the latest thing to come in. The problem is that there's a lot of variance for when the sources finish updating so sometimes it updates without getting all the data in and looks weird.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Domo provides our team with an innovative and complete solution to Business Intelligence .

Kommentare: After having installed and integrated Domo BI software into our daily business practice, our team has realized a substantial increase in productivity
across our operations spectrum. As we were attempting to investigate alter solutions to our current BI software , we discovered that Domo offered
capabilities which far surpassed our current software BI. The overall result is a new found independence from IT service and entanglement to an extensive
degree.

Domo software allowed our team to bring together data from our cloud services as well as from our on premise servers. The resulting organization allows ease of access at all times and from this point we can create flow charts as well as whole profiles which we can then access from desktop or mobile devices. These profiles are aggregated in what they call "cards" ; a rather easily understood and effective mode of communication and presentation.

There is not much to dislike regarding Domo's BI solution. From Domo's recollection, contextualization , and presentation our team productivity has accelerated cycles and become much more productive, The only con to relate is is that not all features we wanted to try are available in the introductory trial version of the software, This condition is not an impediment as the software performs so fluidly that we were happy to extend our confidence to the full version.

Jeff
VP-Information Systems in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Turn data in to actionable information

Kommentare: As mentioned in the pro’s section, we have had several wins as a result of our use of Domo. Safety performance has improved because Domo has surface information that helps us hold our employees accountable. From the employee’s perspective, they are able to see what is expected of them and also see how they are performing to those expectations.

From loading data all the way to visualizing it, domo’s tools make the process very simple. Our business leaders now have accurate and timely information which helps them make informed decisions. We have several documented organizational improvements as a result of our Domo initiative.

Of all the software systems I have been involved in procuring, domo has the least amount of “cons”. One suggestion would be to include some type of utility to maximize the efficiency of datasets. We tend to create datasets that are probably redundant, it would be cool to have a way to know when that happens.

Scott
Planning & Logistics Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't want to live without DOMO

Kommentare: I use DOMO everyday and believe in the power it has to communicate actionable metrics. Wouldn't want to do business without it.

Once DOMO cards are setup, DOMO is the fastest way to get virtually real time data to drive smart decision making. DOMO has the ability to be as simple or complex as the organization wants the data to be when presented. DOMO eliminates our excuse that managers don't have access to data to do their jobs. The range of data that can be accessed is incredible. Our ERP software, sales database and spreadsheets are all available. All aspects our organization have visual representation in DOMO that team members can see on workstations, video monitors or by email alerts. Portability on devices is also great.

Cost...of course. Small organizations may have a difficult time justifying the cost.

Tiffany
Customer Care Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything I Need All In One Place!

Kommentare: We use Domo to connect the data sets from several different programs into information that can be shared between them through Domo.

Domo connects the data from all of our different data sources and allows me to put it all on one dashboard page so that I don't have to flip back and forth looking for the information that I need. I love that I can share the access to these dashboards with all of my employees so that they have access to all of the up to date information that they need. I really like that I can take any of the data on a dashboard and Domo will turn it into an excel spreadsheet for me.

The customer support is a little slow. There is also an occasional lag time between when changes are made to data and when they show up on Domo. It only refreshes about every 15 minutes.

Jorgen
Software developer, Business insights in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Domo - Powerful, versatile and user friendly

Kommentare: Very good experience that brings a lot of value to the users. Users can be anyone from CEO and SLT teams to managers and production floor and Quality control.

The ability to get data easily from many different sources and to use data flows and SQL to adapt the data sources to effectively power cards. The card types, design and filtering and beast modes all make the result very user friendly. Dash boards and page filters add even more power for the users.

I don't really use the social communication aspects that are baked in. So therefore I don't care much about them.

Morgan
Data Analyst in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good all-in-one platform

It's generally pretty easy to get data into Domo and the ETL options make it pretty easy to do any necessary data cleaning and transformation. The platform is user friendly and building visuals are straightforward, although they can be limited at times.

Domo's support team definitely needs improvement - their response time is lacking and frequently ask for information that has already been provided in the initial ticket submission. It's also easy for the platform to become very disorganized - Domo could definitely benefit from implementing some data catalog functionality.

Neha
Sr. Data Analyst in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and quick development turnover

Domo is user-friendly, it is easy to consume the reports and dashboards by the end user, at the same time allowing for deeper analysis by drilling down into different views till the raw data. It is also easy to develop ETL pipelines in Domo using the advanced SQL capabilities or the magic ETL tool. Easy to build interactive dashboards with dynamic filtering.

Some of the chart types could be improved like gauge charts where I would like to show the color based status (red/yellow/green) if that particular column is not used to build the chart.

Peter
VP in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Solves Monday Report Hell

Kommentare: Every week we have to present to upper management statistics around the health of our BU including marketing, operations, and finance. In addition to our BI team pulling their hair out on Sunday night and Monday morning, we had 2 interns whose entire job was just to create and maintain these reports and pull this data from different systems. Once we got Domo running and connected to all of our systems (both our own data as well as data from other websites like Google ad spend and Zoho) then not only did we get to have our interns do something valuable but we also weren't waiting until Monday to get insight... we could actually manage our business in something closer to real-time. Seems obvious but without Domo, I don't know how we'd do it.

Can connect to just about anything. Collaboration is easy. Easy enough on mobile that our executive team can use it.

Had to get a lot of people involved on our side at the beginning to hook up to all of our accounts. Maybe that's inevitable. Alerting is pretty basic, would like to see more there.

Yuval
Co-Founder and CTO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The right balance between functionality and ease of development

The platform that my company (HData) develops includes business intelligence capabilities. Domo proved to have the right balance between the functionality we were looking for and ease of development that ultimately translated into time-to-market.

It's difficult to customize tooltips from the base toolset, you can get around that with some custom tools but we don't have the bandwidth for that. Beast Modes are not as straightforward.