Über Jenesis Software

Mit dem Agenturmanagementsystem von Jenesis und dem Website-Design von JenesisWeb werden all deine Agenturanforderungen erfüllt.

Erfahre mehr über Jenesis Software

Very easy to use and friendly. Integrated email and system letters.

Some of the algorithms can be annoying but I know it's due to our administrator requested it.

Bewertungen zu Jenesis Software

4,9

Jenesis Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 268 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jenesis Software bereits verwendet?

Beck
Beck

Great Value and Easy To Use

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. Easy to use and understand. The JenesisNow GUI is pleasant and customizable without being overly complex. I did not feel like I was needing to re-invent the wheel.

The ability to store documents related to an individual policy is very important for our agency. We have a number of clients that have multiple properties and other solutions did not allow this feature. We can also "tag" each policy with its address and simply hover over the record to see which property the policy relates to. I also have to mention the ACORD forms are spectacular.

New and renewal commissions reports are not available unless the underwriting company is downloading comp through IVANS. There is a work around with manual calculations but an automatic process would be better. However, my understanding is that this is in process and may be resolved in the next few months.

Stephanie
Agent/Office Manager in USA

Satified Cutomer

Kommentare: Overall, we have been able to maintain our book of business through the easy storage of information for each of our customers, and being able view their information in real time.

This software offers an ease of information needed for our customer's all in one place. For example, forms such as Certificates of Insurance or Evidence of Property are available to be printed for each customer listed in the system as well as policy downloads that automatically update on a daily basis.

If the system could calculate the total loss ratio per insurance company that we write for, that would be amazing.

Robert
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jenesis Software will make your life easier

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. Never had a problem or issue.

Everything. From ease of use to the friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Nothing. Jenesis is easier to use than Epic or AMS 360

vor 3 Wochen

Wow, Robert, we're so thankful for your review! We're so happy that Jenesis is helping your agency work more efficiently!

Jennifer
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jenesis Software

When working at its best I think it is great. The best feature is the group quoting feature.

lots of problems with commercial imports , items disappearing (aka: quotes,note,etc) when system I guess has not had a compact and repair so not sure whos end this falls on.

MARY
PRESIDENT in USA

AGENCY ADVANTAGE

Agency Advantage is very user friendly. The screens are easily navigated and conscise.

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Agency Advantage.

nancy

Jenesis Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very easy and helpful and overall the team is very knowledgeable

I like everything is a very easy to use system

I really don't have anything negative to say about Jenesis

vor 3 Wochen

Nancy, thank you for your kind words! We strive to make Jenesis easy to use for agents to help them succeed.

Karyn
Manager in USA

Jenesis system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Amazing and the people who work there are amazing as well!

The easy of use and the customer service is top notch

I really do not have anything bad to say

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you, Karyn! We're so glad Jenesis is easy to use and our customer service team is so helpful. We're happy you're with us!

Cassie
Insurance Producer in USA

Exactly what we needed!

Jenesis is very user friendly and tracks everything. It was exactly what we needed!

I haven’t found any dislikes in the 3 months we have been using the system.

Julie
Insurance Producer in USA

Great Option for Producers

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Any time I've reached out to tech support, they've been amazing and quick!

Jenesis keeps all of the customers organized and is easy to use.

Occasionally, errors come up with macros, but it seems to be less and less with each update.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you, Julie! We're so happy that Jenesis is organized and our customer support is there to help you. Thank you for the feedback as always strive to be better!

Cindy
Office Manager and Agent in USA

Jenesis Review

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Everyone has been so wonderful to work, very accommodating to our agency's needs.

I like how each agent can customise their dashboard to meet their needs. It is so nice to have everything in 1 place, easy access to all of your clients info.

My only con so far has been the ease of access to docusign.

vor 4 Tagen

Thank you, Cindy! We appreciate your words. We're so glad that Jenesis Software is accommodating and easy for your agency to use.

Daniel
President in USA

Jenesis review

Kommentare: It is helpful to have all client information in one system

It's not that expensive. It's not too complicated to use. The system doesn't crash.

Need to add "preferred name" field. I hate that Quote Control and Jenesis are not connected. If we have an outstanding quote in QC and we are in the client's main screen...nowhere does it show that "Hey, you've quoted their ____ before, go look." Instead you have to type in comments what info is in QC...which us agent's know that you don't always have time to read the notes. The most efficient way to grow an agency is to follow-up and bind what you quoted and this lack of feature does not make that easier.

Ermelinda

Jenesis Overall

Kommentare: Al together Jenesis is a good I will not say great Agency Mgmnt System, I enjoy many features on it for the simplicity that it gives my overall work day, but at the same time I do have the issues with some of the everyday work load, for which i can not name any at this given time, but I will start keeping a log and be better informed. For the next review.

I had honestly not used the Quote control function, due to it having some issues the times that I had tried it, but in the last couple of months I have been able to use it with not so many issues and I like the fact that it quotes all my companies at once. I like the process of being able to scan/save documents to images with ease.

One thing I however do not like about the quote control is that its ratings on some of our companies is not accurate, and there for I have had issues with clients being told 1 price and then when we go in to process the application it gives us another price. Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.

Kelly
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

I love Jenesis

Kommentare: The set up was easy, I loved the communication they gave as well as you can call and speak with a live person!

It keeps all my client information. This system is truly an all in 1 system

I have no complaints at all. From the start, everything was a great experience.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Kelly, so glad you made the chance to Jenesis and you are part of our family! Thank you for the review!

Julie

Satisfied

The calendar feature is the one I use the most, it is easy to see and track your appointments.

Everything is easy and simple to use, takes a little time learn it all and get used to it but the customer service is always very helpful and friendly.

Suellen

Sue's Review

Kommentare: I've been using Jenesis Classic since 1999. Just recently changed to JenesisNow. There is a difference, but I got this. If I have an issue, I just pick up the phone and their there to help. Always friendly service and very helpful. If your not using Jenesis you need to check them out.

All your client information is right there for you. You don't have to go and look for it. If you need to pull info up on company side, it's just a click away

There are a few things different in JenesisNow than Classic. Its just gonna take a few times to get used to it

Christine
csr in USA

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: It's was an easy transition from the management system I was used to (which I used for 15 years) I've been using Jenesis for a little over a year and I have had minimal issues.

It's very east to navigate through to get to where you need with out opening a million screens.

The updates are needed quite often. Other than that, there are not many "cons"

Tiffany
Property and Casualty Insurance Agency in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Agency Database

Kommentare: I have worked in the Jenesis agency database for well over 10 years. Their system is constantly being maintained and updated to users liking.

I would score overall an 8. I have worked in Easy Apps and other agency databases, Jenesis is by far the most user friendliest. I have used Jenesis for approximately 12 years of my 15 years in Jenesis. Not to mention tech support that always goes over and above to help assist all the way to the end, until problem is resolved.

I don't really have any cons because Jenesis tech support is a phone call away and will stick with you until your problem is resolved.

Wow! Thank you, Tiffany!

Teresa
P&C Agent in USA

Wonderful system!

Kommentare: Since we are not a paper free office, I am sure that we are not using all of the wonderful features offered by the program. However, for what we use it for, it works wonderfully!

The ability to look up a client with multiple options. Phone number being one of the best!!

It will time out and kick me out of the system a couple of times a day

Mike
Owner / Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend Jesesis Software.

Kommentare: The Jenesis Software helps to keep me and my agency organized and helps to avoid daily tasks from getting overlooked.

I decided on and keep Jenesis because of the ease of use.

There is not anything in particular that I don't like about Jenesis but there are some features I choose not to use at this time.

Tammy

What about Jenesis

Kommentare: Jenesis is great to me. They help when I need it and are always willing to show me or direct me where to get the information that I need

I believe that you have everything at your fingertips, if all is completed properly, which makes it easy for any other employee to know what's going on with the client and their needs.

Not having enough time to train properly and having to learn stuff that I should have already known earlier. Not any fault of software, I am the only employee so it makes it hard to take the time to complete webinars and such.

Gloria

Jenesis Use Update

Kommentare: My overall experience with the Jenesis Software has been wonderful. Very user friendly and I feel more productive and efficient since everything is in one place.

The features that I like the most is having everything in one place. I like that I can text / email payment reminders and receipts. I like the fact that we can upload any policy documents directly into the client's media file without having to go to a different program to look for something. I also like the suspense ability no more post-it notes !

The only feature that I could think can use some improvement is that the downloads displaying in the note section. It's great that any endorsement or new business downloads into the client itself but it takes "note" space when you are looking for a quick note that you may need to review.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Owner/Broker/Agent in USA

Have been dong business with Jenesis since 2010. Their service always surpasses our expectations.

Very easy to use, it gives you all the tools you need to help you manage your business. The communications feature is my favorite because it allows us to stay in front of our customers. Their customer service team is fantastic! Any time we call in they are quick to assist our agency and have always gone up and beyond to help.

At this time I don't have any Cons to report. If you are not currently using this software you should give their team a call. You wont be disappointed.

Lloyd
Agency owner in USA

Jenesis User for 14 years

Kommentare: Over the past 14 years, Jenesis has been our agency management system. They have been a great asset for our agency. Whenever a problem arises and that is not that often, their team fixes it. Overall, we are more than pleased with the software and the staff at Jenesis.

Ease of use and fits our needs for our agency.

We had been using the Jenesis Classic, but now we have switched to JenesisNow

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Lloyd! We greatly appreciate you!

Daniel
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy software I've ever used.

Kommentare: Overall, it is very useful.

I can use it easily without any specific instructions.If so, there are so many instructions on Youtube.

merge function.Sometimes renewal notice is not coming up on renewal box.

Johnny
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best organizer for the unorganized agent

Kommentare: Very professional and nice.

It simply makes my job easier. Once I upload the file I don't have to hunt it in the file room. I can email documents without having to print.

Search for customers gets off to putting the wrong things on top with some. On some last name will not show up if you enter first name it will show.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Johnny, Thank you, thank you, thank you for the amazing review! We've enjoyed working with you!