Über Jenesis Software

Mit dem Agenturmanagementsystem von Jenesis und dem Website-Design von JenesisWeb werden all deine Agenturanforderungen erfüllt.

Erfahre mehr über Jenesis Software

Very easy to use and friendly. Integrated email and system letters.

Some of the algorithms can be annoying but I know it's due to our administrator requested it.

Bewertungen zu Jenesis Software

4,9

Jenesis Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 272 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jenesis Software bereits verwendet?

Beck
Beck

Great Value and Easy To Use

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. Easy to use and understand. The JenesisNow GUI is pleasant and customizable without being overly complex. I did not feel like I was needing to re-invent the wheel.

The ability to store documents related to an individual policy is very important for our agency. We have a number of clients that have multiple properties and other solutions did not allow this feature. We can also "tag" each policy with its address and simply hover over the record to see which property the policy relates to. I also have to mention the ACORD forms are spectacular.

New and renewal commissions reports are not available unless the underwriting company is downloading comp through IVANS. There is a work around with manual calculations but an automatic process would be better. However, my understanding is that this is in process and may be resolved in the next few months.

Shanwa
Licensed Agent and Office Manager in USA

Fantastic Insurance Management System

Kommentare: We are so grateful we put this into place well ahead of the pandemic! It allows us to work from anywhere and have the crucial answers we need quickly for our client requests. We also appreciate the continual improvements that we all benefit from on an ongoing basis.

This software is easy to use and helps us have the ability to quickly see what our clients need. Since we are an independent agency, we have multiple companies to coordinate. JenesisNow brings it all together in one place. We also appreciate customer service - emails, chat feature, phone calls..... they are always there to help when we need it.

There is a slight learning curve that can only improve from daily use even after certifying in the software system.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Wow, Shawna! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate it more than you know!

Roberta
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have used other management systems before, and Jenesis is by far the easiest with the most options for the price

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have used Jenesis software both Hosted and Web versions over the past 4 years. The easy of use with the web version is awesome. The customer service team is simply amazing. They are always there willing to help you in any way you need.

Jenesis web version is super easy to navigate, to put in information and fond everything you’re looking for fast.

The web version has nothing that I don’t like about it, I can only say the hosted version, is not as good.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Roberta, for the kind review! We're so glad that Jenesis Software is user friendly and our Customer Support is helpful to your agency. Welcome to the Jenesis family!

Jennifer
agent in USA

Jenesis Software

When working at its best I think it is great. The best feature is the group quoting feature.

lots of problems with commercial imports , items disappearing (aka: quotes,note,etc) when system I guess has not had a compact and repair so not sure whos end this falls on.

martha
Manager and Agent in USA

I would not us another

Real time and I love the fact that the notes stay in the system for others to see. Working remote makes this very important.

This is not applicable. From time to time, we may have a minor issue, but the team clears it ASAP

vor 3 Monaten

Martha, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you and your agency love our features and our Jenesis Support Team.

Stephanie
Agent/Office Manager in USA

Satified Cutomer

Kommentare: Overall, we have been able to maintain our book of business through the easy storage of information for each of our customers, and being able view their information in real time.

This software offers an ease of information needed for our customer's all in one place. For example, forms such as Certificates of Insurance or Evidence of Property are available to be printed for each customer listed in the system as well as policy downloads that automatically update on a daily basis.

If the system could calculate the total loss ratio per insurance company that we write for, that would be amazing.

Agency owner and agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Why Jenesis won my AMS search

Kommentare: I love the platform, and Gia my trainer was awesome, very helpful and fun, we had a good time. You guys gave a great set up.

The functionality and ease of the platform along with the integrations of other software I use daily. Let's not forget the help and understanding of the Jenesis staff.

I am looking forward to being able to integrate my Office 365 calendar to the platform calendar.

Robert
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jenesis Software will make your life easier

Kommentare: Excellent. Never had a problem or issue.

Everything. From ease of use to the friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Nothing. Jenesis is easier to use than Epic or AMS 360

vor 4 Monaten

Wow, Robert, we're so thankful for your review! We're so happy that Jenesis is helping your agency work more efficiently!

A. Drane
A. Drane
Agency Director in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jenesis software is hard to beat at the price level

Kommentare: They are quick to assist on IT with good follow up and the system works pretty well within our agency.

Jenesis has a robust platform with a low cost. It is adequate for most smaller agencies. They are also easy to work with.

Although I certainly have a Jenesis "Wish List", they are quick to add functionality that makes sense and continue to build out the system with updates so the Jenesis Now version (which I believe was brand new 3-4 years ago) continues to evolve.

Suzanne
Owner/Producer in USA

Jenesis Conversion

Our conversion from EZ Lynx to Jenesis has been fantastic. The communication and response time from Jenesis has been second to none. Everyone has been so nice and patient. Definitely a 10!

I would like to be able to add custom fields on some of the screens.

Ermelinda

Jenesis Overall

Kommentare: Al together Jenesis is a good I will not say great Agency Mgmnt System, I enjoy many features on it for the simplicity that it gives my overall work day, but at the same time I do have the issues with some of the everyday work load, for which i can not name any at this given time, but I will start keeping a log and be better informed. For the next review.

I had honestly not used the Quote control function, due to it having some issues the times that I had tried it, but in the last couple of months I have been able to use it with not so many issues and I like the fact that it quotes all my companies at once. I like the process of being able to scan/save documents to images with ease.

One thing I however do not like about the quote control is that its ratings on some of our companies is not accurate, and there for I have had issues with clients being told 1 price and then when we go in to process the application it gives us another price. Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.

Aaron
Agency Principal in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Take Your Agency To The Next Level

Kommentare: I have been a JN user now for 6 months and absolutely love it. The software will excel your agency to the next level. Pricing is very competitive, and customer service is unmatched.

The functionality is super easy to learn and use on a daily basis. Any issues you have can be dealt with immediately with he chat function. It completely streamlines your business and customer contact.

There are a few functions that can be tweaked, like downloads coming in changing prior information. But the prior information can still always accessed so it is not gone for ever, it just updates. The best part is if you have an issue with anything, you can reach out to the Jenesis Team and they will work on fixing it. It really is a great feature.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thanks, Aaron. We appreciate you!

Vanessa
Insurance broker in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and easy to use!

Kommentare: My website has been helpful because I have someone to call if I need any changes, updates, or system fixes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided me with tips and tools to keep me on top of google searches, and he does his part to make sure I am up to date as well. I have acquired a broader customer base with the Quoting tool on my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to filter out spam so I am now getting legitimate quote requests on all product lines. I am guilty in that I don't check my website often enough, but I know it is in good hands with Jenesis.

Jenesis is easy to access and use as a multi tool for my business. It has helped me broaden my customer base and feel like I am up to date with today's internet search technology. I love that people can search "insurance" or other key words and my business pops up first.

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I have been with Jenesis for years!

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thank you so much for being a JenesisWeb customer, Vanessa! We appreciate you!

Ann

Love Jenesis

Kommentare: Preparing my E & O is very easy with this software. A couple of buttons and you know what you made from which company. It's so easy to work with. I'm not very computer literate, but Jenesis is easy for me. Of course, I love that.

We all love Jenesis at our office. The ease of looking up a customer, seeing all the notes about the customer let you know what has happened with them without having to go through all that again by mouth. You post the payments to Jenesis, and you make notes. One look and you know what's going on. You can see if they are canceled, pending cancelation or right on time.

The least thing I like about Jenesis is when you post a payment you get notes back, example The date paid field on this policy is empty. I'm not sure if we are properly putting the information in or it's just a hiccup.

Richard
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why would you need anything else?

Kommentare: I've been an agent 3 for years. Before that, I worked in IT for 12 years. So the ability to find or create the info needed is huge.

This program gives us everything we could possibly ask for in a customer management database. There are some features I've never even used. We can search multiple ways to find a customer. You can view or create any report you'd ever need.

Having the option to resize the fonts would be great. I could shrink the footprint of the window.

Danny
General Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally!!! A Company w/ a Team That Understands!!!!

Kommentare: Having the ability to track what information is being added to our client base as well as the use of actual time stamps is a great positive in our field. It cuts out the he said / she said that clients will try to use against you at a later date!!
We recently started using the Insuresign with Jenesis and that was another huge step in generating revenue and making clients lives much easier when signatures are needed!!

The integration their software uses to interface with our providers is a HUGE help!!

As far as a dislike, it doesn't have the ability to integrate with my Google contacts and vice/versa. That really isn't an issue I have with the software. I really don't have any complaints about the actual software in place.

Christy
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Jenesis is always a 10. They are so helpful!

Kommentare: Everything in one place. Images, Notes, Downloads, Accounting, Suspenses are all easy to access. Jenesis makes servicing your clients so much easier every day.

I like the ease of use and all of the neat features form J-links to reports that drill down as well as the prompt customer service when needed.

Jenesis could use a little more for commercial. I know that they are always adding new and exciting features to help with commercial clients. Also no after hour/weekend/holiday help/support if you are locked out for agents working those days/hours.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thanks so much for the review, Christy! We are open on Saturdays from 8:45am-12pm EST so if you need us during that time, we'll be here!

Max
Partner in USA

Jenesis is and has been great for our agency. Willing to listen and grow. Not afraid to make changes

Very easy to use and friendly. Integrated email and system letters. Ability to send invoices, reminders. Great internal time management system and rolodex. Great reports available quickly and accurately. By far the best value for the money in the industry today. Problem solvers running the company and working there. Ability to talk to people who are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

Larger commercial accounts are a little cumbersome in the system. The certificate management is much better than 8 years ago and continues to improve but still needs a little tweaking.

Dena
Billing Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would recommend this software

Kommentare: My over all experience with Jenesis has always been good. They have a great customer service team that is always there. They answer emails, and phone calls.

I like the most: Easy to use. The easy of keeping track of notes/receipts/doc's/J-Mail's. Our agency uses all of these features every min of the work day. Its nice to have daily downloads for renewals, changes & new policies.

Agency chat room is not the greatest. There is a delay at times on messages. It would be nice if there was a sound (or something more noticeable) to let a person know when a new message is waiting.

Customer Service in USA

Jenesis Software

I rate Jenesis a 10. I especially like the new feature with the update 20.1.0 where you can be in one customer account and still go to the dash board and look up someone else. I have used it several times today.

I can't think of anything at this time that I don't like about Jenesis.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thank you for the awesome review, Chris! I couldn't help but notice the customer support score so we reviewed the tickets for your agency and it appears all calls or emails reporting a problem have been resolved. Any specific issues with our customer support team? We want you to be happy with all areas of Jenesis!

Bailee
Associate Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would rate Jenesis a 10.

I would rate Jenesis a 10. It really makes managing our clients a breeze and the functions that allow us to communicate with them really help. Sometimes there are glitches in the system but as of now we are not dealing with any. When we come up with ideas and suggestions, we usually send them in and I have seen one of my own suggestions used which is really great. No complaints here!

Few glitches are experience but not frequent enough to be unhappy with the service.

Dana
Insurance Agent in USA

AMAZING

Kommentare: Going Paperless was the greatest thing ever! Slowly each person in our office is getting more confident with the process as well.

It documents everything you do for a customer. Protection from E & O claims!! Customer service at Jenesis is great! You need them they are there for you.

Can be intimidating at first, but repetition is the key!!! After using it daily it gets easier. Well, I didn't like having to do updates, but now with our web based product I do not have to do that any more!

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thanks a million! You're amazing, too!

Lloyd
Agency owner in USA

Jenesis User for 14 years

Kommentare: Over the past 14 years, Jenesis has been our agency management system. They have been a great asset for our agency. Whenever a problem arises and that is not that often, their team fixes it. Overall, we are more than pleased with the software and the staff at Jenesis.

Ease of use and fits our needs for our agency.

We had been using the Jenesis Classic, but now we have switched to JenesisNow

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thank you, Lloyd! We greatly appreciate you!

Carol
Carol
Owner Agent in USA

Awesome system for office

Kommentare: The system has helped the office become more organized and also with the media option of less paperwork to file.

Awesome system to help keep work flow and office in order. My clients love the text/emails for their birthdays and the reminders for their policies.

I would like to have more companies compatible with the system, especially life/health and commercial

Johnny
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best organizer for the unorganized agent

Kommentare: Very professional and nice.

It simply makes my job easier. Once I upload the file I don't have to hunt it in the file room. I can email documents without having to print.

Search for customers gets off to putting the wrong things on top with some. On some last name will not show up if you enter first name it will show.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Johnny, Thank you, thank you, thank you for the amazing review! We've enjoyed working with you!