Jenesis Software Erfahrungen

Über Jenesis Software

Mit dem Agenturmanagementsystem von Jenesis und dem Website-Design von JenesisWeb werden all deine Agenturanforderungen erfüllt.

Erfahre mehr über Jenesis Software

Very easy to use and friendly. Integrated email and system letters.

Some of the algorithms can be annoying but I know it's due to our administrator requested it.

Bewertungen zu Jenesis Software

Jenesis Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 206 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jenesis Software bereits verwendet?

Johnny
Johnny
Owner/Agent in USA

Very good to work with. Constantly improving something that's already good.

Kommentare: I just put all this in a few pages back. So hey let's review. It makes keeping up with customers and their forms much easier.

Functional. The buttons aren't a mystery to find. I use this software daily at three locations. It has streamlined my procedures for keeping up with forms and files. If I get a call from an adjuster wanting a copy of forms all I have to do is pull up the name of the customer and efax it right out.

Lack of name recognition. I'm sure this won't last long. The only other downside is that it can be a little fussy with downloads. If everything doesn't match up you have to do a manual override. Good and bad in that.

Mike
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software Great Technical Support Team!

Kommentare: Overall, Jenesis is a great software. Their team is fantastic and we have used them for 12 years. To see how far that they have come in the software is unbelievable. Their team is fantastic and always willing to help with any software issues and updates monthly.

This software does a lot from agency management and employee management, to quoting, to policy servicing. Works with IVANS. The technical support team does a great job about helping with any questions or making changes to software to better serve agencies. They actually take suggestions and implement them much more than other softwares.

Software lacks in commercial functionality. They continue to improve commercial account servicing though and are on their way to making it a great system for commercial. Life and Health is a challenge in the software but bare basic functionalities are there.

Fiorella
Insurance agent in USA

Love it! Highly recommend

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would recommend it to anyone in the business

I love how easy it is to learn to use it, as well as how efficiently I can do my job using all of their features! It makes my job a lot easier.

I don’t have any issues as of now, anytime I have a problem their tech team is very quick to fix it

letzte Woche

Thank you for your review, Fiorella! We're happy you're here with us!

Jennifer
agent in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jenesis Software

When working at its best I think it is great. The best feature is the group quoting feature.

lots of problems with commercial imports , items disappearing (aka: quotes,note,etc) when system I guess has not had a compact and repair so not sure whos end this falls on.

Stephanie
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jenesis is user friendly and provides everything a management system should

Ease of use , ability to enter all information in one platform, Customer service is top notch and always eager to help

No struggles at this time. There are a few things that I would fix with the color coding of the accounts but otherwise that is a minimal personal preference

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks, Stephanie! We're glad you're loving the system :)

A. Drane
A. Drane
Agency Director in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jenesis software is hard to beat at the price level

Kommentare: They are quick to assist on IT with good follow up and the system works pretty well within our agency.

Jenesis has a robust platform with a low cost. It is adequate for most smaller agencies. They are also easy to work with.

Although I certainly have a Jenesis "Wish List", they are quick to add functionality that makes sense and continue to build out the system with updates so the Jenesis Now version (which I believe was brand new 3-4 years ago) continues to evolve.

Angel
Agent in USA

5 Stars!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I would rate Jenesis as a 10! We can always get an answer for any problem we have in a timely matter and love the fact that we always get to speak with an actual human.

Some things are a little tricky, but customer service is always there to help!

vor 2 Wochen

Wow, thank you, Angel! We appreciate you!

Dominik
Insurance agent in USA

Jensis agency management

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very easy to use, Intuitive, cost effective software with wonderful options.

Pulling reports is a little difficult, however easy to just use provided lists.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review, Dominik! We're glad to have you a part of Jenesis!

Karen
Bookkeeper in USA

excellent

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed the training and the one on one training.

it is very easy to use the training lessons are very helpful and so are the people. they will answer all question on the software.

At this time i have no Cons. I have enjoyed my training and the personal help is awesome.

vor 2 Monaten

Karen, we greatly appreciate your kind words! Welcome to the Jenesis team!!

April
INSURANCE AGENT in USA

Jenesis Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This is very similar to the system that we used before. Very easy to use.

There is nothing as of right now that we do not like.

vor 3 Wochen

April, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to have you with us!

Shanwa
Licensed Agent and Office Manager in USA

Fantastic Insurance Management System

Kommentare: We are so grateful we put this into place well ahead of the pandemic! It allows us to work from anywhere and have the crucial answers we need quickly for our client requests. We also appreciate the continual improvements that we all benefit from on an ongoing basis.

This software is easy to use and helps us have the ability to quickly see what our clients need. Since we are an independent agency, we have multiple companies to coordinate. JenesisNow brings it all together in one place. We also appreciate customer service - emails, chat feature, phone calls..... they are always there to help when we need it.

There is a slight learning curve that can only improve from daily use even after certifying in the software system.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Wow, Shawna! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate it more than you know!

Beck
Beck

Great Value and Easy To Use

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. Easy to use and understand. The JenesisNow GUI is pleasant and customizable without being overly complex. I did not feel like I was needing to re-invent the wheel.

The ability to store documents related to an individual policy is very important for our agency. We have a number of clients that have multiple properties and other solutions did not allow this feature. We can also "tag" each policy with its address and simply hover over the record to see which property the policy relates to. I also have to mention the ACORD forms are spectacular.

New and renewal commissions reports are not available unless the underwriting company is downloading comp through IVANS. There is a work around with manual calculations but an automatic process would be better. However, my understanding is that this is in process and may be resolved in the next few months.

Jessica

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful

Kommentare: I have used Jenesis in different agencies as well as now my own and would not choose another for my needs as an agency owner!

Ease of use and consistency with support both customer service and tech support

I have not encountered a feature that was hard

Ermelinda

Jenesis Overall

Kommentare: Al together Jenesis is a good I will not say great Agency Mgmnt System, I enjoy many features on it for the simplicity that it gives my overall work day, but at the same time I do have the issues with some of the everyday work load, for which i can not name any at this given time, but I will start keeping a log and be better informed. For the next review.

I had honestly not used the Quote control function, due to it having some issues the times that I had tried it, but in the last couple of months I have been able to use it with not so many issues and I like the fact that it quotes all my companies at once. I like the process of being able to scan/save documents to images with ease.

One thing I however do not like about the quote control is that its ratings on some of our companies is not accurate, and there for I have had issues with clients being told 1 price and then when we go in to process the application it gives us another price. Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.

Laura
Principal in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't have done better myself

Kommentare: This is everything an agency could want in software. If I had to create my own software, it would not be as comprehensive as JenesisNow. This is hands down the most comprehensive program available for managing client and policy info...especially for our agency which writes a LOT of Lloyds. This programs is intuitive and so easy to use.

Easy to customize and navigate. Perfect for Lloyd's and ES policies.

Have not found any yet, only complaint is I wish I had started using sooner!

Mariah
Commercial lines CSR in USA

Huge Upgrade!

Kommentare: This has help streamline my job so much and I am still finding new ways to work the Jenesis features into my job to make it even easier!

We love how many features we can utilize to streamline our processes. Being able to email and text directly from the system and having it note what you sent automatically has made a world of difference in my job personally! I love the client image sections organizing capabilities and lay out. Such a huge improvement from our basic system we were using before, it finally feels like we can trust the information that's in our customers electronic file.

Like any platform it has it's glitches and errors but the team is usually helpful. The tech support system is kind of contrived though so a lot of the smaller issues we just find work arounds for (like ACORDS not saving to images ect) because it's not worth the back and forth to explain when and where the small issues occur.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Mariah, thank you so much for the amazing and honest review. We are more than grateful to have you guys as part of the Jenesis family and look forward to the future with your team!

Aaron
Agency Principal in USA

Take Your Agency To The Next Level

Kommentare: I have been a JN user now for 6 months and absolutely love it. The software will excel your agency to the next level. Pricing is very competitive, and customer service is unmatched.

The functionality is super easy to learn and use on a daily basis. Any issues you have can be dealt with immediately with he chat function. It completely streamlines your business and customer contact.

There are a few functions that can be tweaked, like downloads coming in changing prior information. But the prior information can still always accessed so it is not gone for ever, it just updates. The best part is if you have an issue with anything, you can reach out to the Jenesis Team and they will work on fixing it. It really is a great feature.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thanks, Aaron. We appreciate you!

Kelly
Insurance Agent in USA

I love Jenesis

Kommentare: The set up was easy, I loved the communication they gave as well as you can call and speak with a live person!

It keeps all my client information. This system is truly an all in 1 system

I have no complaints at all. From the start, everything was a great experience.

vor 10 Monaten

Kelly, so glad you made the chance to Jenesis and you are part of our family! Thank you for the review!

William
Vice President in USA

Excellent System

Kommentare: Eddie, we have been out of the office for several days. Sorry for the late response. If every company/business was as concerned with their product and service as Jenesis is, it would be a much better world. You guys do an amazing job with your service and response time. We currently do not have any issues. If you wanna (nic-pic) one thing that comes to mind is make sure every report we run prints the date on it. I know there are a couple I hand write the date on each month I run them. (if you haven't already corrected) Plans are this year to attend the retreat Jenesis holds. We have not been able to attend in the past but are putting an extra effort in going this year. From past videos I am sure it will be beneficial to the office. On a scale of 1-10.....Who could not rate Jenesis at a 10 ? Perfect....nothing is....but you make every effort to appease any/all requests or at least explain the reasoning. William David Long
Vice President
Freedom Insurance Agency, Inc

Ease of use....Service.....Support Always improving the system

No issues . Team is always improving and asking what is needed

Vanessa
Insurance broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and easy to use!

Kommentare: My website has been helpful because I have someone to call if I need any changes, updates, or system fixes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided me with tips and tools to keep me on top of google searches, and he does his part to make sure I am up to date as well. I have acquired a broader customer base with the Quoting tool on my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to filter out spam so I am now getting legitimate quote requests on all product lines. I am guilty in that I don't check my website often enough, but I know it is in good hands with Jenesis.

Jenesis is easy to access and use as a multi tool for my business. It has helped me broaden my customer base and feel like I am up to date with today's internet search technology. I love that people can search "insurance" or other key words and my business pops up first.

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I have been with Jenesis for years!

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thank you so much for being a JenesisWeb customer, Vanessa! We appreciate you!

Ann

Love Jenesis

Kommentare: Preparing my E & O is very easy with this software. A couple of buttons and you know what you made from which company. It's so easy to work with. I'm not very computer literate, but Jenesis is easy for me. Of course, I love that.

We all love Jenesis at our office. The ease of looking up a customer, seeing all the notes about the customer let you know what has happened with them without having to go through all that again by mouth. You post the payments to Jenesis, and you make notes. One look and you know what's going on. You can see if they are canceled, pending cancelation or right on time.

The least thing I like about Jenesis is when you post a payment you get notes back, example The date paid field on this policy is empty. I'm not sure if we are properly putting the information in or it's just a hiccup.

Robert
Producer in USA

Benefit of Jenesis

Kommentare: No business problems. Software and company are as advertised

Ease of use. One on One assistance from Jenesis Techs.

No negatives. Only positive things to say about Jenesis.

Rhonda
CSR in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Csr

Kommentare: I learned that you can store al kids of information, media and data, and it keeps it nice and easy to find.

Very easy to learn, navigate and the product itself says it all.

Nothing but the best. Makes working easy.

letzten Monat

Rhonda, thank you for your amazing review! We're happy to have you with us at Jenesis!

JOY
CSR in USA

MY OPINION

Kommentare: Jenesis helps our office when we need to quickly look up a customer when we are unable to access the company we need to get to. (website down, etc....) informantion is easily store and also helps if we need info about the insured and we are unable to contact that person. Usually we have already stored their info in jenesis.

I've been in the Insurance field for 16+ years. I have worked with many different systems and jenesis is by far the easiest to maneuver through and understand. Any time i have had an issue, I call the support team and they are very friendly and eager to help with the issue at hand. I would highly recommend jenesis to anyone that is looking to advance their system.

I really dont dislike anything about jenesis.

Corbin
Present in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: My experience with Jenesis has always been good. Customer service is their strong suit. I can email or call, and I always get help if I have questions or an issue.

Great filing system to keep client's images (for paperless). Great way to keep track of notes. Easy to Learn for beginners. I like been able to store property address for dwelling policies. This is a great system to keep track of new/active/cancelled policies.

Jenesis Chat. I was very pleased when I seen this feature added to the software. But disappointed after using. Sometimes it will work, and sometimes there is a time delay on the message to show. At times, my typed message just doesn't show up at all.