AccuCare

AccuCare

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Registered Nurse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My favorite feature of the AccuCare software is the discharge portion. It allows me to give great teaching with papers to give my patients.

Nachteile: I haven't found any cons to this product, I am a new user and so far i'm very happy with the product.

Dawnie's thoughts

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Dawnie D.
LAC-E
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with AccuCare has been overall good. I think any program will have its good and bad but for the most part, AccuCare is one program I like and would recommend to others for its ease of use.

Vorteile: AccuCare is easy to use and navigate. I like that its a fairly easy program to learn and if I have ever had any difficulties, tech support was able to walk we through the problem.

Nachteile: There are times when I get kicked out while I'm doing something or the system will freeze up on me. I don't like how if we add or take something away from the system, it effects other areas. An example would be when we removed some items from the drop down when making our progress notes, it affected past notes. Renamed some of the progress note descriptions.

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Anthony M.
Addiction Counselor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to enter information as well as retrieve it and update it. It is easy to navigate.

Nachteile: I have had difficulties with entering or updating a clients phone number in the system as it would not allow me to type in any numbers in that particular section. When it called support to get this figured out I was unable to get a hold of anyone to help me with this problem.

Accucare

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Jesse B.
LAC
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it daily and it’s a good program and it keeps good data but it is too expensive to use at my smaller practice.

Vorteile: They have a great assessment but it’s a little long.

Nachteile: There are so many features but I have been using this for 7 years and don’t know how to use even half of them.