Formsite

Formsite was flawless

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Johnny C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Formsite allowed us to seamlessly connect potential leads to our program with our staff.

Vorteile: Ease of use. How well it worked. It just did the job.

Nachteile: The software worked up to our standard. No cons at all.

Lately improved

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Jane C.
volunteer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extensive use in our group to track applications and contracts. Clients had problems completing the forms on smartphones because the information would sometimes "slide" between questions. This issue has apparently been addressed in upgrades. Takes awhile to get familiar with its numerous features.

Vorteile: A number of ways to track and search data. The volume of information it can be formatted to gather.

Nachteile: One thing. When we add data to the form, it requires you to go all the way to the end of the form to update it. Have update option at beginning AND end of a form.

The best software for forms on earth without hesitation

Bewertet am 6.2.2017
Sergio R.
Konsumgüter

Kommentare: The best software for forms on earth without hesitation. If someone does not like it, there are 2 options: Or selected the wrong software profile (customer mistake) or did not use it at all. If you need forms online for surveys, take massive registration and why not, use it as a landing page in a marketing funnel, you will not find any other option better than this, I promise you that.

Vorteile: - Easy to use.
- Amazing features.
- The best support on earth.
- Only pros, no cons at all.

Nachteile: - No cons at all, only pros (I have used it for more than 4 years) and have not find any con so far.

Formsite

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Meagan M.
Leasing Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has made my job as a leasing manager much more organized for tenant move ins.

Vorteile: The forms are so incredibly user friendly and they are perfect for gaining the information that we need from our tenants.

Nachteile: I suppose it would be nice to have the ability to make the forms a little bit more "exciting" or personalized to some degree.

Easy and Simple Form Capture

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Digital Marketing Manager
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While designed primarily as an intake form, our marketing department attempted to use Formsite to provide details for creative work orders with limited success. Formsite worked well for basic webforms, contact data collection, and customer surveys. I would recommend Formsite for any small to medium sized business looking to create webforms and aggregate data via Zapier integrations to more powerful platforms.

Vorteile: The setup of web forms for lead capture, surveys, and contact data is simple. The administrative back end is straight forward and intuitive. Formsite main features can be navigated without much training. Setting up basic forms is quick and easy, this is the greatest strength of Formsite. Integrations via Zapier allow for greater power when Formsite is applied to automation platforms such as Hubspot for marketing or Google Sheets for "if this then that" workflows.

Nachteile: There are limitations to Formsite in customization. User permissions were limited, but usable and scalable.

Formsite - more than forms

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Janet W.
Director of Membership and Communications
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used this product for over ten years and prefer it to others on the market. It is great for a simple registration form and surveys. Also works well for uploading documents and information that needs to be gathered from members. We are very satisfied with the functionality.

Vorteile: Very simple to create surveys and forms. The variety of forms gives flexibilty to quickly and easily use it for multiple purposes. Able to customize with your own graphics. Appearance can be fun and whimsical or very corporate-looking. There are affordable options for any size business or organization.

Nachteile: The Save and Return feature needs improvement as it can be confusing for users to figure out how to reopen their responses once they have closed it. Also, the platform doesn't take the user back to where they left off; they need to page through all the previous responses to get to first uncompleted section. We have requested this enhancement.

Formsite...a GREAT product!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Alan M.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I really like having the ability to create our own online registration forms for different events that we host. From start to finish, I can have registration for an event up and running in just a few minutes. I also really like the ability to download the data that's captured on the registration forms, so that I can manipulate in my own spreadsheet.

Nachteile: Absolutely nothing. Formsite is a great product and I highly recommend!

von Formsite an 26.7.2019

Thanks for the review and the good words! We love hearing from people who find our service useful.

If you ever have any suggestions for how to make our service better or questions we can help with, feel free to contact us from https://www.formsite.com/contact.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Elizabeth S.
Director of Communications
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used this with many different companies and always had great results.

Vorteile: Drag and drop to set up forms is very easy to use. Simple user interface. Easy to edit results. Easy to integrate with authorize.net

Nachteile: You have to upload any images you want to use on an external server and then pull the url into formsite, which takes an additional step.

von Formsite an 4.10.2019

Hello, thanks for the review. To address your comment about images, you can upload your images into your Formsite account's User menu -> Files & Images page to use them with your forms or Notifications. You don't need to use an external server, although you can if the images are already there.

Thanks again!

Great Product for any kind of form

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Kathleen M.
Director of Membership Services
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it for so many things, and the continue to upgrade the features, which is nice. I really could not work without it now.

Vorteile: It is so flexible and lets me customize the look and feel of my forms as well as create applications, surveys, etc. All the different options for drop-down, radio buttons, signature blocks, the ease of including photos and images are so great. I keep finding more ways to use it.

Nachteile: tech support is not great, you can't call and talk to someone, which is really frustrating sometimes.

Great use for sponsorship applications

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Kendra P.
Industry Services Coordinator
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We mainly use it for sponsor & exhibitor sales for our conferences.

Vorteile: The flexible use of conditional logic on the form and in emails. This allows you to creat unique experiences for the user.

Nachteile: If a payment doesn’t go thru, there is no way to troubleshoot through Formsite. Additionally, if not using a login for customers, they cannot save and return to their application, which if not completed, will take items out of inventory.

Great way to customize release forms

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Conrad W.

Vorteile: I run a niche business that has specific needs for liability waiver forms. This gives me the ability to quickly get the client signed off and move on.

Nachteile: Once we had reached a certain limit, the software did not accept any more forms on the tablet. I had to change my preferences in the field and made a log jam while trouble shooting. A warning that we were getting close would have been helpful.

von Formsite an 16.4.2018

Thanks for the review! Our system sends an email to the account email address when you approach your results limit for the form. We don't send multiple emails for multiple forms, however, so if you received a warning email recently for that or another form then you wouldn't have seen this one. Also, the message may have been filtered by your email account and you may find it in your spam folder.

Thanks again and feel free to contact us at any time with any questions: https://www.formsite.com/contact.html

Formsite gave us a platform to organize numerous miscellaneous requests that come in daily.

Bewertet am 22.1.2018
Public Relations Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has allowed us to organize our marketing requests on one platform.

Vorteile: There is a ton of functionality in Formsite. You can pretty much create any type of form with plenty different styles of questions.

Nachteile: Becuase of the level of customization that is available, it can get very confusing. The set up is probably necessary to carry out the customization, but it can get overwhelming. Exporting reports to excel is a little bit of a pain. I would enjoy more customization there.

Great product, tons you can do with it, easy to embed

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Keith A.
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use formsite.com for all my forms for my website. There is so many features I cant begin to list them, but it is super easy to create forms, share forms, set up notifications, results, etc. Easy to embed into my website, easy to edit (which automatically edits the embedded form on my website). Have not had to use the customer support because it's very self explanatory.

Vorteile: Very Customizable, easy to share and embed. Can set up notifications for multiple people for part or all of each result.

Nachteile: Price goes up if you need more forms or a larger amount of results or more GB.

It is fine for small events but forget trying to organize anything where people sign up in groups

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Karissa B.
marketing and events manager

Vorteile: User-friendly, works for individual sign-ups.

Nachteile: Export file is not reliable, payment status unreliable, customer support was just plain unhelpful. When you have multiple people sign up in one form, there is no way to export the file and have all the names in one column. We make name tags and check people in for our events and having the file exoprt the names into column z when other names are in column b just doesn't work! I asked if this is something I could have assistance with from customer service and I got a "NO". not helpful thanks....

von Formsite an 18.12.2017

Thank you for reviewing Formsite. To clarify, there is a way to do what you describe, which is to design the form to collect a single person per submission. Each result is recorded on its own row and there isn't a way to change how the system works, so the solution is to work with the system to get the results you want.

Our customer service explained that and did not reply with a "NO", as your message seems to indicate. It's definitely possible to do what you ask and we even have a blog post with instructions: https://blog.formsite.com/2016/11/18/allow-multiple-answers-formsite-form/

The other solution we proposed was to explore how to work with your results export file with Excel to format your results as you need.

Great for surveys, inquiry forms, etc.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

Vorteile: Several things I love about this program - it's online based so I can access anywhere, the document uploader is amazing (great if a client wants to submit a photo of inspiration to us), and it's super easy to get a new form created.

Nachteile: Once a form reaches it's maximum amount of results we have to clear out the old results. Totally understandable however it would be great if a notification got sent out when you get close to reaching that maximum.

von Formsite an 15.2.2018

Thanks for the review. The system does send out an email when your form is approaching the results limit. Check your spam folder to make sure it's not being filtered.

Thanks again!

Not for complicated responsive forms

Bewertet am 22.9.2018
Estate Planning Attorney (Web-Based)
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Form responses are encrypted by default.

Nachteile: The reason I didn't stick with Formsite is because I was trying to create a fairly complicated, responsive intake form for my law firm, and there's no way to edit rules for more than one item at a time—meaning that you have to create a rule for every single item individually. That's all fine and good if you're building a short, simple form, but I wasted an entire day messing around with Formsite without getting very far on my intake form. Maybe I could've eventually created an amazing form, but I think it would've taken me a week to get there, and I don't have that kind of time.

von Formsite an 28.9.2018

Thanks for considering us and for the review. Yes, item rules and page rules can only be created on individual rules, but the rules are only used to show or hide items so not every item needs a rule. For forms with a large number of items, combining them on separate pages is typical to make for easier completing and you can set up the page rules to skip pages if needed.

You don't mention the problem you had with responsive forms. Our forms are mobile-friendly and responsive by default so they're easily completed on all devices.

My recommendation is to always contact the customer support people if there are any questions about how to do things. Our support staff is always ready to provide suggestions and answers. https://www.formsite.com/contact.html

Thanks again!

Excellent software for good looking forms

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Owner / Home Inspector

Vorteile: This creates the most flexible, clean looking forms out there. After trying several other form creators I came back to this one. I can create a form to match any type of branding. The notifications are instant and reliable.

Nachteile: The software is a little pricey for a low use user like myself. I only needed this to create a reliable web contact form.

von Formsite an 3.4.2018

Thanks for the review! Note that we have a Free service level that allows for indefinitely free service. Send any questions to our support staff at https://www.formsite.com/contact.html.

Useful form builder

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Angela S.
Church Admin
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used Formsite for quizzes, surveys, sign-ups, and an in-depth 102 question assessment. Worked well each time.

Vorteile: It's pretty easy to get started. They offer a free version which is great if you want to try before you buy. You will have to upgrade to get the added features and to be able to get more submissions. Drag and drop concept like other web builders.

Nachteile: It took a while to get used to the validation codes. I think it is a little behind the times in that area. But works if you have the patience to link each cell together.

Works Great for the Most Part

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Marketing Coordinator and Graphic Designer

Vorteile: Its great to get information quickly with a link. Building the forms are pretty easy.

Nachteile: I hate the layout of viewing all of your forms, it gets confusing. Some settings for each form are in very random places. It is one of those sites that you have to check EVERYTHING before saving. The settings drive me nuts.

Formsite is an amazing tool

Bewertet am 22.4.2018
Jonathan W.
Marketing Guru

Vorteile: I absolutely love formsite because it is incredibly easy to use , there are an array of valuable tools and the platform allows for the creation is aesthetically pleasing forms.

Nachteile: No cons at all, I am overall happy with form site; it's an amazing tool that we use on the daily for all of our need.

von Formsite an 24.4.2018

We love hearing reviews like this! Thanks for choosing Formsite.

Comprehensive form builder for small businesses and startups!

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Brian W.
President & Co-Founder

Vorteile: Formsite is a great tool if you'd like to embed a comprehensive or simple form on your website. We used it to create a fairly complex online application and it had great flexibility for our needs. It has powerful conditional formatting and overall the value for the functions and features is worth it.

Nachteile: The design interface for the tool took a little while to get used to using. It is a drag and drop, but building the fields and the conditional formatting was something that had a small learning curve.

Great features

Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Holly H.
Marketing assistant

Vorteile: Formsite is a little pricey, but it makes embedding and utilizing every function you'd want from a fort very simple . Includes piping, auto responses, rules,m and anything you'd need. You can create unique forms and get results exactly the way you want them.

Formsite is Excellent

Bewertet am 9.9.2015
Joanna C.

Kommentare: I've been using Formsite to develop customized online survey for years and I couldn't rate them more highly! The surveys look professional and they offer all the options I've ever needed, including branching to scoring to signature blocks. Plus, their customer support is excellent - I have always gotten a response to support questions within hours, even on holiday weekends.

Love the variety of options

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Katie M.
elearning production and design coordinator

Vorteile: This is the perfect way to build a custom form with little coding experience necessary. So pleased with the forms on my site now, they ask exactly what I want, in the order.

Nachteile: The only thing I could say is a wider variety of text box and entry boxes might be nice, just to customize the aesthetics a little more.

Functional and Flexible

Bewertet am 13.4.2016
Ketty H.

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with FormSite building everything from training registration forms to employment application. It's easy to use and customize to meet a variety of needs.