Über TherapyNotes, LLC

Von über 60.000 Fachkräften im Bereich psychische Gesundheit geschätzt, hilft die EHR-Software TherapyNotes Therapeut*innen bei der effizienteren Verwaltung ihrer Praxen.

Erfahre mehr über TherapyNotes, LLC

Therapy Notes has integrated billing and now, HIPAA compliant video sessions as well as the best and most accessible customer service out there.

The billing notes and rejection of claims, are a bit unfriendly.

Bewertungen zu TherapyNotes, LLC

TherapyNotes, LLC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 895 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TherapyNotes, LLC bereits verwendet?

Mark
Business Owner and Operator (Therapist)

Great Customer Service

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Emily
Emily
Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The full package - easy to use, great support, makes admin efficient!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I will continue to use it and prefer it over other EHRs that are out there.

The platform is pleasant to look at and interface with. Many automated features that help me make fewer mistakes - meaning less revenue lost. The way of keeping a chart is intuitive and streamlined.

I am not a big fan of the telehealth feature - it costs more to host more than one client/family member and I don't think you can screen share.

Ellie
Owner, Psychologist in USA

Hands Down Makes My Life Easier

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

TherapyNotes makes my life as a therapist and practice owner easier. Easy to customize (most) forms (and the ones that are less customizable it seems they are updating to make more so!). I find the charting to be very user-friendly, and, if you're billing insurance, they include within their documentation everything that insurance companies would require. And if I ever have any questions, the customer service is truly remarkable - very knowledgable, wonderful follow up and follow through, and I have never once spoken with someone where I felt like I was someone inconveniencing them or they hated their job (which, sadly, can happen with a lot of customer service!).

I honestly don't have any major complaints. The most recent treatment plan update is a bit cumbersome but they put out an announcement that they were getting that feedback and were making improvements immediately.

Amanda
APRN, CNM, PMHNP-BC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not for med providers

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not made for psychiatric medication providers. The support and development team is not very open to suggestions on how to develop templates to be more user-friendly for providers. The medication database is outdated and missing many current medications, when notified support about psychiatry templates missing medications, I was told that the matter would be looked at over a month ago, and no response. The TherapyNotes system is repeatedly lagging and freezing during the afternoon, it is not because of Wifi as I connect to the internet via ethernet cable, it does not matter if I am the only person in the building or not, it still lags and freezes. There is no patient messaging system as most medication providers have for patients, this just means pt have to contact via email and another internet screen has to be open. So use with caution.

Build in telehealth system Appointment reminders by email and SMS

Outdated medication database for psych meds, no none psych med selection Outdated ICD10 codes Outdated possible diagnosis for medications E-prescribe and progress notes are not linked Poor and limited selection of medical conditions No lab integration Very limited outcome measures

Wendy
Owner and Licensed Psychologist in USA

Longtime customer of TN - almost 10 years

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love love love!!! My experience has been fantastic on all areas of running a single private practice and growing into a large group private practice that accepts most major insurance carriers. Highly recommended.

I love the intuitive structure of TN and the prompts that make everything easy to set up. TherapyNotes support desk is the absolute best I have ever encountered in any capacity or task. TN makes it easy to expand your practice and grow in ways that need business support without taking away from clinical time. I love the ability to give some transparency to the therapist that chose to work in my group. TN really makes running a large group practice possible without breaking the bank or losing clinical time (or my mind).

That every issue I have to call support desk for is a USER ERROR!!!! One thought I had was that other therapists in my group practice can see each others revenue report. I love I can bring this up to TN and they add it to the list of things they work on - TN has made updates that I have requested in the past and it's so lovely.

Jamie
LPC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision I Made

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is so very easy to use and the support staff has been the best I have ever used. Whether I am emailing or talking over the phone, they listen and are able to answer my questions with ease. They are always updating their product and listen to users when we have ideas or suggestions.

I have 2 cons to using this product. One is the lack of secondary billing, though I know they are working on it. The second is the lack of ease in trying to have a non-therapist or non-therapy related events through the platform. I have a yoga teacher on staff and I would love to be able to incorporate her schedule into the platform. I offer Reiki sessions and struggle to find an easy way to get someone set up and scheduled.

Dr. Lakeia
Psychotherapist and CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loving therapy notes!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like everything about therapy notes. Suggestions of changes and additions are listed below.

The scheduling view is not good with the amount of providers we have. We are unable to view all providers on the schedule at one time. Also would like the ability to compete forms on a clients behave with the client in session. The forms should be able to be downloaded in PDF format and printable format. The ability for 2 Supervisors’s to sign off on clinical documents when needed. We need The ability to not allow counselors to delete a task on their to do list. Only supervisors or practice admins should be allowed to do this.

Melanie
Marriage and Family Therapist in USA

Great Platform, Excellent Customer Service

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been and continue to be very happy with TherapyNotes! It makes my job easier, and offers everything I am looking for.

TherapyNotes is a straightforward platform that makes it easy to complete notes, keep track of scheduling, and manage billing. What I like best though, is their customer service. They are so easy to access and have been incredibly helpful!

Initially there were a few features (like being able to customize forms) that TherapyNotes did have, but they are continuously updating their platform and have added these features!

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ease of Use and Installation and Administration

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: User and administrator.

The live customer service is amazing. Live means LIVE!!!

Would like more support for treatment planning.

Denise
Denise
Psychoanalyst and Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product and great customer support

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Love how easy it is to use for all my patient documentation

Still needs a few more features to cover all the bases

Jodie
Therapist LPC in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a good day when your notes are done.

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great. I can do what I need to do with it. I can even offer teletherapy from with in it and it seems to work sufficiently.

It is a good system and easy to use and does what I need it to do.

I would like to be able to have more customs ability to color code things.

Psychotherapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

TherapyNotes customer review by a Psychotherapist in Private Practice.

Kommentare: TherapyNotes has become an integral part of running my psychotherapy private practice. Practically, it lets me expedite payment and submission of claims to insurance companies, has allowed me to automate and streamline the more cumbersome accounting, chart keeping, and record keeping tasks of running a business, as well as a therapy practice in particular. Aside from the platform allowing me to keep as robust records and charts as is required for any individual case, their biggest selling points are their blog and customer service; their blog is updated frequently with immensely useful information on any aspect of running a psychotherapy practice. TherapyNotes Customer Service is stellar; the replies, even to complex requests or questions, are immediate (typically within two hours) and informative with step-by-step, helpful answers. I’d highly recommend the platform to any health care clinician wanting to automate and better manage their practice.

Ease of use, automation of time-consuming tasks, their frequently updated blog of helpful industry information, Customer Service.

Integrated Telehealth, which they are currently in the process of implementing.

Antwort von TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you David for the 5-star review! Our new telehealth platform has been well received and works great! I encourage you to give it a try. Thanks!

AJ

TherapyNotes The God

Kommentare: Pleasant and never once considered switching given how easy it is to use and how good the customer support is

Its ease of use and the intuitiveness. Very straightforward. Everything is organized in a way that you can easily find what you're looking for. There's a hidden depth to it for those who want to delve into it too. There's a trick to that ya see. Being deep but not so overwhelmingly upfront about it that it makes the system hard to use.

Small things like: - not being able to add non-therapists/admins' stuff to the calendar - setting reminders for individual patients isn't an option? - can't create a co-insurance tab, only copay (I believe) - the usual format for all things electronic has "green for yes" where ass some windows in TherpyNotes have a grey box to accept and continue and a green one for "go back" if you will. A bit confusing at first

Andrew
Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TherapyNotes is a workhorse for our clinic; 30 providers.

Kommentare: Excellent software, excellent support.

Enough guardrails to rest easy about compliance. Claims get submitted automatically. Support for multiple locations and modifier codes. Financial reporting is flexible. Most reports can be downloaded as spreadsheets. SUPER customer support. They answer the phone and that's a big deal for us.

Supervision features are lacking. We'd like to see our supervision note displayed if we reject a note and then a supervisee resubmits. We need a report on when tx plans are filed so we can monitor compliance. These are very minor issues compared to what TherapyNotes does for us.

Sarah
Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent system for therapists

Kommentare: Excellent experience with Therapy Notes. I highly recommend it.

I'm not tech savvy and neither are many of my clients. Therapy Notes is very user friendly on both ends and I hear positive reviews from my clients. I also appreciate that the intake forms and progress notes are efficient and can be poulated with past notes. The customer service is excellent. The wait time is minimal, the team member is always helpful and professional, and so far every question that I've had has been answered quickly. I don't accept insurance but issuing a superbill only takes a few clicks. I haven't tried any other programs but I recommend Therapy Notes all the time.

I wish that Therapy Notes had an app for myself and my clients. A number of my clients use their phones for our sessions and having an app would make it easier on their end and it would be easier for me when I'm out of my office.

Mary Kate
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No regrets

Kommentare: I chose this product for the value and the reputation for outstanding support. I've been pleasantly surprised over and over again as they continue to improve on what was already a clean, intuitive program.

Customer support is superb, especially compared to the practice management software we were using prior. Therapy Notes constantly improves and updates, adding both free and paid features. Updates are never disruptive and always ultimately improve our workflow.

Enrollment for ERAs, EFTs, and EDI could be smoother- the clearinghouse is a separate entity, and the instructions they provide through Therapy Notes aren't always clear or complete.

Suci
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Therapy Notes is the only EHR platform I'll use.

Kommentare: I've been with Therapy Notes since I started my private practice and I won't use anything else.

I love the calendar feature in Therapy Notes. I also love the progress note platform. I find Therapy Notes easy to use and intuitive. Anytime I've needed help customer service has been there. I have no complaints.

The only thing I would like to see is a little bit more color coordination for the calendar or the ability to choose colors for specific appointment types myself.

Nicole
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent EHR for mental health companies

Kommentare: It’s been very helpful in navigating insurance discrepancies and customer service has been very helpful with that area as well.

We love how easy clinicians can navigate the system, the frequent updates, and customer service is superb.

I think there are opportunities to include several assessments yet but they continue to work on that by adding more and more.

Elaine
MBR/LMHC in USA

Software effectiveness

Kommentare: I am in the promotional period and so far I am impressed by the delivery of service. The ability to import treatment plan information right into the notes saves time, because they do it for you. They are always available to support you every step of the way.

What I like most is the ease of use or adding patients, payers, and notes. I am able to set reminders for these features, create my own templates and add them to my library for myself or organizations use. Sending documents though the client portal is amazing, there is no need for print, fax or encrypted emails to get authorizations signed it is done electronically. Telehealth is included free! CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE BEST.

For special cases ie. Minor clients requiring multiple caregiver access to the client portal would need two account for the same client. It is not hard to do, however developing a portal link for such cases would be great! The pricing is reasonable, I don't like the individual charges in addition to the subscription cost. Such as submitting the billing claim to insurance is charged as additional cost per client. This can add up if bulk claims are not authorized by some payors. A portal link for Child welfare cases would be great! accepting credit cards is also an add on feature charge per transaction.

Donna
Owner/therapist in USA

Excellent Company

Kommentare: Excellent company
I have been with Therapy Notes for over three years and have never had a bad experience with the product or the service. They go above and beyond to make sure you as a provider or user have the help and support you need. They are constantly making improvements in the software and they make taking care of the paperwork end of business so easy. I have had pleasant and great experiences every time I call their support team with questions. No question is left unanswered nor are they too trivial. They try to make the product as user friendly as possible and are there to guide you through it all. I love that my notes are professional and easily read, all information that needs to be in them are there, I once got audited on a couple of clients by Medicaid and it was so easy to pull up what I needed and get it sent in. Passed with flying colors because all that I needed was in the note format. My clients all get a reminder text or call and they love it. I appreciate all the hard work they do on their end to make this a top of the line product for those of us on the front lines with clients. Billing is easy and user friendly. i would and have recommended this company to anyone looking for a good safe and professional product to help you in keeping documentation and billing orderly and consistent with expectations of our fields of practice. Thank you Therapy Notes!

I like everything about it. It is user friendly, if you need help the support team is exceptional. Notes are professional and clear, easy to read, treatment plans are wonderfully easy and all you need for notes are available for documentation. Their billing is easy and support is a phone call or email away. I have used the product for 3 years plus and have never had a bad experience with the company. It keeps confidentiality, and ease of keeping client information in a safe place.

There isn't anything I don't like about this software.

Mary
Director of Clinical Acumen in USA

Best EHR for Mental Health Practices

Kommentare: Please see below...

I love the overall professional presentation of the software. It is clear that Therapy Notes values this and that they work hard to not compromise this. It plays out in the way that they will take their time to carefully design and implement new features and the existing ones are relevant and well thought out. It is evident that they are concerned most with ethics and best practice in the mental healthcare field and not in pleasing everyone because designing a database is not in most clinician's wheelhouse. They have a big job with what they do and this clinician appreciates how they are doing it and the fruits of their labor.

I do wish the portal could be a little more robust but again, this is something that I know they are working on and there are details that they are considering that are out of my scope.

Antwort von TherapyNotes, LLC

Thanks for the great review! Yep, we continue to add functionality to the portal. Stay tuned to our blog for updates.

Regina
Practice Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Intuitive and robust charting system

Kommentare: Customer support is amazing. I have had some unusual issues that they have provide timely assistance with.

As a clinician, I appreciate how easy documentation is. The templates are robust and need very little customization. I like "the all in one" approach regarding scheduling, charting, HIPAA secure video conferencing, and now, as a Practice Owner, billing.

Not sure if this is a TherapyNotes issue, but I needed a lot of help getting the clearinghouse paperwork submitted, I didn't understand that two forms are needed. But, I am new to billing. Also, their credit card processing merchant, Card Pointe, a third party vendor, was basically impossible to work with. TherapyNotes "ran interference" for me, but I ended up using another HIPAA secure method to process credit cards.

Quelle: GetApp

Great product

Kommentare: Overall Therapy Notes is great and my office is sticking with it! I can't wait to see the updates in the future to see how they improve. The price is great as well and they are always helpful!

This software is super easy to use and has a lot of great features! Their customer service is amazing and they take feedback from their users to make improvements! I love that that it has everything all in one and it makes scheduling, billing, and note taking extremely simple and conveniently fast! There is a client portal included which makes it easy for clients to schedule and submit documents that you have requested. The note templates are helpful and make it easy to make sure you have all the information you are needing in the note. Updates come out all the time with improvements which shows they are using the feedback! They also include a telehealth platform which makes online appointments easy to access and they just added a share screen option!

Therapy Notes is great but it is missing some features that other programs have. There is no app or client messaging like other popular programs which would make it easier to see scheduling or client messages on the go or when out of the office. Also the telehealth platform is improving but it does not allow multiple participants and the share screen only allows you to share your entire desktop instead of specific windows which can be a little annoying.

Shawn
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A great therapy office addition

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the system and recommend it for practices of all sizes. The pros out weight the cons. Most of the negatives I have found are potential future features. There is already a plan to integrate appointment reminders to clients, which will be a great time saver. I have found updates to the system to occur very quickly and good follow through on promised features. They owners are definitely motivated to keep customers happy when able.

Notes are easy to enter for a busy practice. I love the features of uploading old paper charts for storage (other programs don't allow this). The feature of customizing procedure codes and interventions are a great option. The system is extremely easy to use. The to do list section is great for seeing notes that you may have forgotten to write, to notify you when a treatment plan is due, and to remind you to discharge clients who are no longer active. This is been extremely helpful to keep charts current. The ability to log in from other computers helps for accessing client information in a crisis without needing to go to the office. When I get requests for charts, I can easily download notes to fax or email without problems. The feature of generating client statements helps save a lot of time.

Being a small practice, I don't have funds for purchasing billing services in addition to the system, so I was disappointed in the billing fee being per submission rather than a flat rate. If a flat rate was offered for billing integration this might be resolved for smaller offices. It would also be helpful to generate customizable letters to clients for reoccuring situations such as discharge notice and missed appointments. There is also no way to generate client numbers within the system, so I currently have to keep a seperate excell document to generate client numbers (i.e. automatically assigning numbers when entering a new client). I also would like to have a billing documents section to scan copies of EOB statements that is seperate from the clinical chart. Current there is not way to integrate credit card processing within the system, but is a possible future feature.

Antwort von TherapyNotes, LLC

Thanks for the great feedback. Yes, future planned futures will definitely assist with some of the items you mentioned and you are right that appointment reminders are coming very soon! (FYI, I'm typing this on 10/24/12. If you are from the future, we may already have this feature. Check the web site to find out!)

Andrea

Therapy Notes for Administrative Use

Kommentare: For me personally, and we have four offices filled with providers, Therapy Notes has enough options to fit the majority of our needs. I appreciate the quick support feedback. That's an important feature to me as a manager. I also appreciate their quick updates when there is an issue with the program, which is going to happen in any program one uses. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, they keep all of their users up-to-date in real time. I think Therapy Notes is a really good program and I would recommend it to anyone in this industry.

The software is pretty easy to use and set it up to what works best for your practice/office. I have trained many people on Therapy Notes since we started using it in February of 2016. The software is intuitive and learning the ins and outs is not too time consuming. I like it much, and I mean MUCH, better than our previous software program.

There are a few items that we would like to see such as being able to set up a client with more than one provider, and have the software bill insurance for one provider, but allow another provider to be self-pay with no insurance. The other really big item would be to add a comments section on the actual billing page. While we can make comments on the billing settings page, it would make sense to also allow comments on the billing page, where our providers are more likely to look. There are a few tweaks here and there that I'd love to push for, but all in all it's a great program.

Greg
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA
, Selbstständig

Great EHR Product

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software.

The program is extremely easy to use with a very small learning curve. The automated task list is fantastic. I am able to keep on top of all that I need to do to be successful! Insurance claims and payments are a snap. All you have to do is write the note and click to submit a claim! Treatment planning template is quite useful and easy to populate Notes are organized in a really great format. I am confident I could succeed if ever audited. Customer support is AMAZING and LIVE any time you need them. They are a phone call away!

I would like a scheduling app that is directly tied to the Notes scheduling calendar. It is annoying to have to open a browser on my smartphone and input a password every time. Some screens are not able to be enlarged and therefore I am not able to schedule with ease. There is no way to create forms online and send them to clients to fill out online. I am currently sending paper, having clients fill them out with pen, and then scanning and uploading. A secure overlay email function (like hushmail?) directly incorporated into the software would be useful. When I click on the client's email address this would automatically open and be so useful and safe. A video conferencing option might be nice, depending on the overall cost.