Über SutiExpense

SutiExpense ist eine automatisierte Reise- und Spesenlösung für das Ausgabenmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über SutiExpense

Mobile receipt images and easy integration into expense report.

Poor ability to read receipt info and hard to make an expense report on phone.

Bewertungen zu SutiExpense

SutiExpense hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SutiExpense bereits verwendet?

PMO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and Functional

Kommentare: We were looking for a custom solution and Suti was able to meet that need. They were quick to respond and seem to always have a solution.

Ease of use. Suti was great to work with to meet our needs. Our end users love the multiple ways of getting receipts into the system.

I don't really have Cons, but if I had to come up with something it would be that the ADMIN section can be a little confusing. Could use more pop ups to explain what some of the settings actually control.

peter
Executive Director in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brought our Expense Process into the 21st century

Kommentare: Extremely positive. We went from a paper based form to fully electronic in a very short period of time. The change management aspect was easy compared to other changes we have implemented. Strong support from the vendor, a dedicated support person who understood our business. This has lead to us processing expense payments in a quicker and more accurate manner.

The ease of Implementation both from a user perspective and also the technical integration into Great Plains. Working with SutiExpense, we were able to get the product up and running in no time. They were able to implement the various tax processing we needed for Canada which other providers could not do or could not do easily. Pricing model was flexible and worked well for us enabling us to keep costs down.

We may still be in the honeymoon process but to date we have not found any real cons. We had some minor hiccups with the implementation but support from the vendor was very good and helped us work through the issues. Some issues with the approval process but most of these were due to staff not be fully trained.

National Sales Manager - Jan/San in USA
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than spreadsheets

Kommentare: Overall good, but there are several inconsistencies within the logic of the program.

It allows you to send receipts right to a holding place for consolidating later.

Sometimes a challenge to see or find receipts from tiny postage stamp size pictures.

Antwort von SutiSoft

Hi Rob, Thank you for your feedback! We understand it could be a bit difficult to see receipts only from a thumbnail image, which is why we offer a few different options to expand the view of the receipt. One option is to click on the receipt thumbnail image itself which will provide a pop-up with the full view of the receipt. Additionally, if you click on the edit icon in the My Receipts screen, a pop-up will appear with options to zoom in or open the full size of the receipt into a new browser tab for review. Throughout the environment, we provide the option to view the complete receipt, simply by clicking on the 'View Complete Receipt' button above the receipt image. With that being said, we are always open to new suggestions. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further feedback! Thank you, SutiSoft Customer Success Team

Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track expenses!

Kommentare: It has save time for all of our employees to track their expenses.

SutiExpense is a great tool to track your expenses. The fact that you can do it on the computer or through the app it helps a lot. Sometimes is hard to keep all receipts save until you get home to get your expense report done, but using the app helps a lot because you can upload right away using your mobile.

As an administrator I wish the app could read the information on the receipts to help the users to avoid entering/typing the information as well.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An easy transfer from the prior system

Kommentare: The new version is more faster and more user-friendly when it comes to processing receipts. To get reimbursed, we had to manually fill up Excel files and submit them. Our experience with SutiExpense was seamless from start to finish. After dreading expenditure reports in the past, I'm no longer afraid of them.

In order to claim expenditures, I like the fact that the mobile app has fill feature. There are no hassles, and it is simple to use. When I produce my reports, I enjoy that I can utilize both the app-submitted and emailed receipts. As a result, I no longer wait until the end of each month to submit my expense reports, as was the case before when I used to submit them on paper.

When I try to use two windows to divide my computer screen, the webpage goes wild. On my iPad, I've also had difficulties getting the app to stay in the horizontal position, making it impossible to type on the keyboard.

Jeff
Jeff
Manager, Field Sales and Training in USA
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SutiExpense is worth the expense

Ease of Use User Friendly Mobile app works great and allows you to review, approve and process expenses

Categories could be further broken down Editing in mobile app is a little cumbersome

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

sutiexpense

ease of use auto review of duplicates

app bugs quick auto log out on pc opens second window after sign in

Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SuitiExpense Review

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with the SutiExpense app and software.

I really like that it is very user friendly and has a very small learning curve. I was not given the best training on putting in expense reports so I had to teach myself. I caught on quickly and have had no real problems since.

I do not like the online version as much as the phone software. I think that the app is quicker and more user friendly.

Denise
Denise
Director of Administration in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SutiExpense works Well

Kommentare: It is great the way it brings my expenses into Quickbooks, having all the expenses on one report to invoice clients is great as well, I used to have to import from several places to accomplish what this portal does

Combines many things I did manually into an easy reporting solution.

I can't say I have any complaints about the software at this time

Producer/Videographer/Editor in USA
Sport, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

More nofitcations to the user

I like that I am able to use it on my phone or at a computer. The different sections are easy to navigate throughout the site.

I wish we could receive some type of confirmation when the payment will be distributed or when it reaches my bank account. Makes it difficult to determine when I will receive the money back.

Mike
Service Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SutiExpense Review

Kommentare: We are using SUTI for check requests and it is mostly working well and appreciated.

Suti- is a nice tool and I think it has some greater potential.

I wish it had the capability to copy previous Suti Requests to then edit and submit. For example: our organization submits monthly check requests so most of the information is the same, but unless I am not aware of a way to copy/edit previous submissions (which is highly possible) we have to start from scratch each time and that does take more time etc. Again, unless I don't know how to do this properly (which, again, is entirely possible), Suti doesn't seem to automatically populate or produce a pop-up with common and repeated data that is entered. For example: When typing in an address, it doesn't populate previously used addresses automatically, so we have to re-enter the same info. each month. Also, if you enter info. in the Address dialog box at the bottom of one of the screens, then save the Suti Request and exit, come back into it - a lot of times that address is either deleted or at least not complete.

Eugene
Director of Sales in USA
Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Expense Report Review

Kommentare: Good performance rarely have software issues and downtime with app

Simplicity of use of the app is welcome..

ICONS-- Would like to be able to move them around on bar.. Several fo them are not used by me routinely.. I would like to move the ones that I have in the order that I would like.

Antwort von SutiSoft

Hi Eugene, Thank you for your suggestion! Good idea about being able to change the order of the icons to your preference. We currently have this option available at the Admin level where the Administrator can set the order of the icons for all users, but we like the idea of being able to change the order to the employee's preference. We have submitted your idea to our Product Management team for review. Keep an eye out! Thank you, SutiSoft Customer Success Team

Darryle
Executive Director in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SutiExpense Review

Kommentare: Expense reports became a breeze.

Prior to using SutiExpense, we had to manually fill out Excel spreadsheets and submit them for reimbursement. SutiExpense made the process quick, easy, and fast! I used to dread doing expense reports, but no longer. The phone app was also great allowing me to literally enter expenses on the spot instead of waiting to upload receipt images later.

My one pet peeve was with entering gas expenses. They were coupled with car rental and therefore required a pick up and drop off date. I would have preferred it to be decoupled requiring just a single entry for the date you purchased the gas. Entering lodging info was also a bit awkward -- instead of check in and check out dates, it required check in and then number of days.

Adrian
Territory Salea Mgr in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple to Use

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. It makes keeping track on my expenses easy.

This app is convenient and simple to use

The OCR doesn't really work well. It proceeds as if it is pulling info but it pulls nothing. Not sure why.

Scott
Consulting Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SutiExpense

Every interaction I have had with the SutiExpense support team has been exceptional. Issues I passed on to them were handled quickly and I had personal follow-up to let me know the status of the updates and then to check with me after the updates had been released to make sure I was happy.

The date feature on the mobile app always seems odd. I think it must be tied to GMT...

Dennis
Strategic Accounts Manager in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick, easy and accurate

Kommentare: Truly love the product. Better than anything else I am aware.

So easy to use from input to actual payment, easiest manner in which to function.

I like least the lack of spell check or word correct.

Sara
Youth Support Partner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Suti for 3 years

Quick calculations and the options for multiple locations for one day,

When the destination is chosen sometimes the gps takes you 340 miles away instead of 16. Sometimes I have to put in a near address because the software doesn’t read the address. Also, sometimes the route back isn’t accurately the one taken

Patricia
Budget Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: Great software for the entire team! We have a team that travels everywhere and sometimes they do not have internet, this software allows them to still scan their receipts and enter the information. Thank you.

Very easy to use. Great customer service!

Takes a bit of time to learn, but customer support was a tremendous help.

Omar
Director of Training in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Very unhappy

It’s hard to say anything is like able it is very tough software to use. Maybe the way it’s setup for our company is not helpful to what we need.

iPhone App is very unstable and shuts down often. Online usage gets annoying with many glitches leading to needing to repeat multiple times.

Kamar
Office Manager in Kanada
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SutiSoft is very intuitive...and in the case where we get stuck, someone is also there.

Sending receipts directly from my email. Customer Service is easy to reach. Their manual is very straightforward.

Not every credit card is able to sync with the software. This is a work in progress. Sometimes, the Software doesn't recognize taxes the way it should. That could be a user issue.

Kristin
Design Director in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!!!

Kommentare: Excellent. Easy transition from previous expense management system. So so so so easy to use.

It is so easy to use. The site is intuitive and the features for expense management are efficient and accurate!

Nothing that I can think of at this time

Ashraf
Controller in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SutiExpense Review

Kommentare: Great experience, despite being complex the support was responsive

Great support, had a lot of questions and the team answered them timely

Very complex, need lots of support to understand everything

Jeremiah
TM in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Strong

Kommentare: Fantastic and simple

Ease and quick in getting through receipts - the updated version is much more efficient

None. I have zero complaints and no longer dread completing an expense report

Stephanie
Admin. Supv. in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SutiSoft

Kommentare: Good. I have had no issues with the Software.

It is intuitive. Easy uploads. User friendly.

Sometimes runs slow. Cancellation is difficult.

Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Could be more user friendly

Overall easy to use, seems almost intuitive.

Hate the fact that it doesn't remember my places and where I live so, I need to enter everything manually.

Antwort von SutiSoft

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you are finding SutiExpense user friendly. To ensure your continued success with the product, we wanted to let you know there's an option to indicate your preferences to be suggested when you are filling out your expense reports. This can be found through Misc > Preferences where you can identify your common location(s), currency, and more! Thank you, SutiSoft Customer Success Team