This was the best product to support collaboration of teachers who teach the same course.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Griffin S.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability for teachers to share lessons and ideas bringing up the learning experiences for all students.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Intuitive
Functional design
Saves material year over year
Multiple teachers can share and be shared with
Customer service is top-notch
Price is affordable
Easy to add additional users

I wish my whole team would use this

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
4th Grade Teacher
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great resource for teachers who love technology and easy planning. It's also a great way to keep track of all those many papers and documents and organize them chronologically based off when they're used.

Vorteile: I learned about PlanbookEdu from a colleage and was hooked immediately. I love how easy it is to link my lesson plans to this and documents used so that all my digital resources are in one place for me to refer to from year to year. It's so nice to have this digitally so that I can easily access lesson plans from home or school without remembering to haul my notebook home. It's also nice when I'm able to collaborate with other teachers on my team so that I can see that we're on the same page.
I like that I can have reoccurring events, easily include days off, and that it's easy to customize through color coding and font sizing and colors.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we had one member of our group that was into a more traditional planning format (paper and pencil) so that's what we stuck with. Her argument was that it wasn't user friendly (I disagree) but that could be an argument for some that aren't as familiar with this form of planning.

Simple, Cloud Based Planning

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Andrew S.
Music Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that my plans are available wherever I am. I can edit them on the fly, bump or extend lessons, and work from anywhere.

Nachteile: Planbook can be slow at times, especially when paging through multiple weeks. or when altering lesson times and cancellations.

PlanbookEdu Review

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Erin J.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: PlanbookEdu has really helped me streamline and digitize my lesson planning

Vorteile: This is a good piece of software to use for building lesson plans in education. It allows me to put my objectives, standards, and general lesson details in one area. I can also create a pdf to submit to my administrators

Nachteile: It takes a little bit of work to set up each class/section. Once this initial component is done, you do not have to do it again until the next school year.

PlanbookEdu Helpfulness

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Marissa C.
Math Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use this every week to help keep my lesson plans organized. I love having all my class plans available to me anywhere on any device so I can stay organized.

Nachteile: Sometimes the formatting of my lesson plans takes a while, such as font sizes and making things bold, because I have to do them manually and it doesn’t memorize my preferences.

Teacher's Best Friend

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Tiffany H.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has really helped speed up the lesson plan process and made it enjoyable!

Vorteile: The BEST lesson plan software you can use. I love that you can copy lessons if you want to reuse them, the fact that the standards are already connected, and the ease of use. I also love the fact that you can share plans with the sub or another teacher that you are collaborating with.

Nachteile: Nothing! I truly have no complaints about it.

PlanbookEdu

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Jarred B.
teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I have had a good experience with PlanbookEdu.

Vorteile: I really like the fact that I can keep my plans organized digitally and access them anywhere. Planbook allows for easy movement of ideas from one day to another.

Nachteile: Planbook does not offer as many customization options for the planbook as I would like and editing the planbook after it is created is not possible.

Simple Product

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Amy V.
Homemaker
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This is a very simple, easy-to-understand product. The price is very affordable and it has great, clear directions and navigation on how to set up your lesson plans.

Nachteile: I think it's outdated and needs to include an area where one can submit their own customized courses for lesson planning.

Good Planner

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Kathleen B.
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a good planner to use online to help organize and create lesson plans. I am currently using the free version and think it has a lot to offer.

Nachteile: I think it is a pretty simple program to use and get accustomed to.

Has Made Lesson Planning A Lot Easier!

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Chelsea G.
ESL Online Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: One of the hardest things about teaching is lesson planning. I started using Planbook and me and my coworkers love that you can share lesson plans with each other. User friendly and easy to use. Has made lesson planning less dreadful

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to hyperlink to different websites and powerpoints straight from the lesson plan, but overall very satisfied.

helps to stay organized

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Kathleen B.
teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a great program. I am impressed with how easy it was to start using. There are a lot of unique features to this program that I have tried.

Nachteile: I think it is a great program. I would not change anything.