Über Less Annoying CRM

Small-Business-Software zum Verwalten von Leads, Kundeninformationen, Kontaktverlauf und Erinnerungen sowie E-Mails.

Erfahre mehr über Less Annoying CRM

There is a compromise in that full integrations are limited but personally think that was the positive right choice. It is an excellent example of user focused software design.

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance.

Bewertungen zu Less Annoying CRM

4,9

Less Annoying CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 591 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Less Annoying CRM bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need; nothing you don't.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy. Easy. Easy.
Good help files.
Very glad I chose this tool.
I recommend it.

The interface is easy. Customizing fields and flows is easy. Import-export is easy. I can tell that this tool has had many people doing use cases in the background and refining them to the most elegant solution.

I want it to integrate better with ConvertKit.

MICHELLE
PRODUCTION FINANCE MANAGER in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest CRM Ever!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The fact that I can speak to a "live" person when I needed assistance is a huge plus! The cost plus the user friendly platform was exactly what we were looking for in our company.

I was able to learn and navigate the system with ease within an hour.

I really haven't hit any obstacles as of yet with the system, so I don't have anything negative to say.

Rea
Sales Leader in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic CRM to Get Your Business measuring Something

Kommentare: I have used many crm's from the old days of ACT to today's version of Saleforce and even Sugar CRM. All of them are good in their own unique ways. The huge value of Less Annoying CRM its ease of use and value as an efficient contact management tool while providing good reporting tools. Since it is so easy to use and learn minimal training time is required to learn it so it really easy Less Annoying. Since it integrates so well with gmail and google calendar there is no need to have multiple calendars going. It is a good place to share calendars as well. For the money - it is a great solution and very easy to buy use and get support with. The couple of times when I have required support, it is very simple to speak with someone or get video's backfrom Less Annoying CRM support showing how to do virtually anythin that can be done.

Simple - Ease of Use - Training - Email integration - Support all well done.

Not great at setting up my templates for importing- It will not save any templates. If you want the CRM to do any of the steps of the sales process then this is not the software for you. It is more of an advanced contact manager vs a true CRM. For the price, there are many more full CRM options out there featured

Ken
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The name says it all

Kommentare: Easy to teach and learn, information is readily available and querying the date is very straight forward.

So very simple to use. We have used other more expensive CRM's and LACRM is head and shoulders the best.

There's really nothing I don't like. I use it every day and am very happy with sll features and functions. I would say that I don't feel like I am missing anything.

Kamlesh
Kamlesh
Will Writer in UK
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Does what it says on the tin - With live support access

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: EXCELLENT. Very freindsly staff and great user interface - VERY customizable.

It is cost effective with human support, even for us based in the UK.

I am just missing some automation, but I understand why they can't offer it - as they need to keep things simple.

Bobbi
Marketing and sales in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

one of the best CRMS

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I would highly recommend it for any company, from real estate to pest control, there are all types of scenarios where Less Annoying can be helpful

It is easy to navigate and enter information. I market several different products and this allows me to stay up to date with everything

Haven't used it long enough, however, I am not sure that I like how my information is exported but it could be user error and not the CRM

Dave
Affiliate Operations in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Start

Kommentare: LACRM has enabled us to jump in and get it done : )

LACRM is the easiest to start and to use - by far! They live up to their name.

Obviously LACRM feature-set is less than others on the market. It's also what makes their service simple.

Bob
Pres. in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Less Annoying is great and always improving

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been wonderful and they are always improvement oriented

Ease of use, seamless features and overall performance

I have not run into anything worthy of a dislike

Richard
Managing Director in Neuseeland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM we have used so far

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We wouldn't ever change back to another CRM.

The simplicity of using it, the small cost compared to other CRM's, the fantastic customer service team......its perfect for our business.

Nothing.....it is just as it was advertised.

Scott
Agent in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Ever!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The best I've ever used! Others I've used in the past can't compare.

Ease of use. Keeps me organized daily, monthly and annually.

Nothing I can think of. It's just right the way it is.

Abi
Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much less annoying

Kommentare: This is the first product in years that seems to offer genuine, responsive, human support.
I feel like the LACRM team is on our side. Very happy.

I really do find this CRM less annoying than others I have tried. Our business is recruiting support for professionals and business people. LACRM has a great system for tracking and organising all our contacts and defining the relationships between them. The customer service is highly responsive, and when they can't do something I want, they just admit it so I can move on and find another solution.

1. I baulk at doubling my expenditure to enable one employee to access the CRM. 2. I want a visual way to see at a glance what events and tasks are coming up, and I don't believe I can get this from LACRM, so I am still creating Excel spreadsheets

Diane
Founder, Freelance Ghostwriter, Content Marketing Strategist, Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Best CRM I've found!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful. I credit LACRM with helping me sign seven clients in two weeks because I was able to track where everyone was in the sales funnel, track the conversations, plan, etc. I swear by LACRM and have been promoting it to whoever I know needs or uses a CRM.

What I like most about LACRM is not only its ease of use but its intuitive feel in customizing features. The customer service is top-notch, too. Easy to get a hold of and thrilled it's US-based.

There hasn't really been a con for me yet with LACRM. I guess the only thing that could improve the software would be a timer feature so I can track how long it takes me to do the various tasks so I can break down how much I'm making an hour (I charge by project) and make better pricing decisions in my marketing.

Martin
Owner in Australien
Forschung, Selbstständig

Review of LACRM by Advance Scientific

Kommentare: Our experience with LACRM has been excellent so far. We were up and running very quickly and the support from the customer service group has been fantastic. Their responses have been rapid (given the time difference between the US and Australia) and knowledgeable and have always resolved the issues that we have faced in coming up to speed.

The key feature that I like about LACRM is that it allows my company to bring all our materials together under one platform. The software is extremely intuitive and easy to learn and we are constantly discovering new functionality that adds to our customer relationship management platform.

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. Obviously some things could be further developed but my sense is that there is a willingness on the part of the company to implement new features and capabilities in the future.

Karen
Senior Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to set up and use

Kommentare: As a nonprofit, we use the software to track our outreach and fundraising relationships. With the ability to customize pipelines, we have been easily able to adjust it for our purposes even thought this is not what the system was designed to support.

It is so easy to use! We are a very small nonprofit organization and I personally was able to set up the system and train the very non-tech savvy team on it. I use it daily and it does everything you would need from a basic CRM. Customer service is stellar - they respond to every inquiry, immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Wish it were integrated with Constant Contact (it is integrated with Mail Chimp, which was great, but we have moved to Constant Contact).

Skye
Lead Ambassador in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simple, effective CRM

Kommentare: I have been searching for a way to manage my contacts with my clients. Less Annoying is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. And the price is so reasonable! I love it!

It is so easy to use and allows me to keep track of all of my contacts in one place.

I would like there to be more robust tasks - like the ability to have recurring tasks and to prioritize, but I know that they are working on improving task function. Tasks are still very useful in the current state.

Claire
Marketing Manager in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why Cant All Software Be Like This?

Kommentare: SMOOTH. Every time I ran into a glitch, something I didn't understand how to do, someone answered the phone DIRECTLY and immediately, answered the question, and I was able to get back to what I was doing in record time (NOT the usual 10 minutes on HOLD and then 25 minutes while they figured it out or another 10 while they passed me to someone else). THIS IS THE HIDDEN GEM of this product -- the incredible customer support.

So easy to maneuver around, from creating a company entry to adding contacts to that company, then entering it to the pipeline, very streamlined and completely intuitive. Even customizing some of our particular fields and inputs was surprisingly simple to do. Amazing.

That there was no function yet to accept an upload/transfer of my existing pipeline records .csv

Steve
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has the good 3rd party integrations. Great value. Great support

Kommentare: Small business user. I had tried Zoho, HubSpot, Insightly and ACT! I found the CRM was trying to control my way of working, instead of the reverse. Less Annoying CRM lives up to the name. Contact segmentation is straightforward and leveraged by the integrations. Tech support is super good. Definitely the best I have to work with.

Doesn't get in the way of how you want to work. Doesn't try to reinvent email. Has reliable 3rd party integrations. It is the hub of my workflow

Not a lot. Other users would like a phone app, but Google contacts and email are solid and reliable.

Counselor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sensible and gets the job done

Kommentare: It has been so easy to use and work with the product representatives that there has not been any negative or horror story. The experience has been great and it has provided exactly what we have needed. One especially important and useful feature is the ability to email into a client record from an external email client system simply by including the appropriate assigned email address for our company's database as an addressee on a message. That way, those communications get added to a client record as the system recognizes instantly what record to associate it with and who the sender is and who the receiver is.

For any small enterprise to recognize the importance of simply keeping track of people (clients) and being able to find them and associate information with them without a lot of hassle or a steep learning curve, this is an excellent choice. Learning it was easy, importing existing clients in was a breeze, and customizing it is straightforward.

Anything felt lacking has been reported to our representatives at the company and they have always taken every bit of input seriously, either (1) understanding and explaining or recommending a better or an alternative way to accomplish the objective, or admitting that something was not possible, (2) adding it to or confirming it is on an existing timeline for revision, or (3) demonstrating how to perform the task if it wasn't already visible or obvious in the current version. Although not a pressing current issue, one item that needed improvement was clear separation and labeling of each individually different email address when importing data (not allowing separate fields for standard differentiation of "work," "personal," or "other" email address for an individual, while it seemed to be possible for phone numbers.

Thomas
owner in USA

Great value, awesome support

Kommentare: We're a income tax services company, providing both income tax preparation and problem resolution. Keeping track of 1,500 clients can be daunting, especially during tax filing season, and LACRM lets us keep track of all that and pass tasks between team members.

LACRM allowed me ample customization without imposing too many restrictions on how I wanted to set up and use my CRM. When I launched my own company, I knew I needed a flexible CRM that wouldn't get in my way or be too onerous to keep up to date. LACRM doesn't try to do too much and has minimal preconceived notions of how it should be used. Customer support team is very friendly, very responsive, and super helpful. Integrations with Zapier and Mailchimp are very useful.

I have minor quibbles only. Zapier support is great but could be stronger; I've had to resort to some workarounds to achieve what I've wanted. Cosmetically, LACRM is focused on B2B use, grouping clients into Companies. As my client base is primarily individuals and families, I've used Companies as Households. Task (To Do) management is acceptable, but it's easier than I'd like for work items to fall off the radar so it sometimes takes manual effort on my part to keep things in focus. I'd like to see more integration between pipelines, tasks, and calendar items. I also wish there were native phone apps for mobile use; accessing on the mobile web is doable but slow.

Karl
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

Kommentare: I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Blake
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to almost any small to medium-sized business.

Less Annoying CRM's value is incredible and it's product capabilities and ease-of-use are excellent.

As our CRM instance has become more and more populated with contacts, we have noticed that the system has begun slowing down, which causes some productivity loss.

Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The CRM your staff will actually use!

Kommentare: Every time I've had a question or concern, lACRM has responded immediately to my needs.
I always ask them when they are going to change from "Less Annoying CRM" to "Never Annoying CRM"?

None of LACRM's features get in the way of using the system. It's not burdened with fluff - features in search of a benefit.

I'm transitioning from a tablet to my iPhone and miss the easy navigation available on the larger screen. I'm getting used to the Navigation/Page menu and suspect I'll soon forget the pain of change.

Elijah
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Perhaps the best starter to intermediate CRM you can get

Kommentare: LACRM is one hell of a good product that has an excellent layout, great customer service, good mobility in implementation, and a price point that I don't think is beatable.

It's very flexible in implementation. I use it as a Realtor for every client introduction pipeline, and for renting I use LACRM for the entire deal start to finish, minus paperwork. The fact I can change the software to fit my specific needs means if I discover a more efficient way of working a problem I'm free to change the software some to fit my needs. If your currently running a small business like mine that require a lot of client interaction and no inventory, this is a killer software to have.

It's lack of reminder automation. Being that I work in real estate, timelines are important. Some types of clients, say renters, use the same kind of reminder pipeline over and over. Or initial first contact pipeline may have the same reminders spaced out over variable times unrelated to specific dates. Example: reminder every 5 days, then ever 10 days, then every 30 days for 4 months. Since these kinds of pipelines are consistent, it's a pain to have to open a calendar and set a reminder for each one of these tasks. It's just not time efficient.

Marylynn
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Program You Will Ever Use

Kommentare: I just set up a SECOND LACRM account to be dedicated to a Special Project and not associated with our regular operation. It is a very affordable and efficient way to handle a special project. the learning curve is s short for new users, my Team was up to speed on day ONE.

It is so customizable. It is also very, very dynamic. The tutorials are great and the Customer Service is unbelievable. It is like having your own private LACRM helper next to you at your desk. I have been a user for about 4 years and I thought in the beginning that they could not possibly keep up the lebvel of Customr support...but it only gets better!

I really, really wish there was a pre-export filter for things like 'do not mail' and do not email' that could e assigned to contacts at set-up or after. I created a work-around to filter after export, though.

Cheryl
Photo Coach in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Very easy to use CRM System

Kommentare: I have had much better interactions with my clients since using LACRM. The system reminds me of when I told a client I would follow up. It also helps me refresh my memory about what we talked about previously so I start the conversation in the correct place. I can also add fields such as what client a product was interested in and were waiting for a sale and reach out to them when the item comes on sale.

I love being able to have all the information about my clients in one space. I can group my clients in groups I create myself so they are very relevant to my own process. Just about everything in this system can be customized to meet the needs of my own business. Setting up tasks has been extremely helpful so clients don't get lost or forgotten. I love that emails I send are automatically added to the clients records - great for refreshing my memory before reaching out to a client which results in much better client interaction. I love that I can add my own personal fields.

The only two drawbacks, which are fairly minor is that I would love to be able to categorize or search on different notes in the system and I would love to have the ability for the calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar.