Über Gradelink

Hilf deiner Schule bei ihrer Mission und verbessere die Ergebnisse der Schüler mit einem nutzerfreundlichen Notenheft und einer SIS-Software, die Zeit spart.

Erfahre mehr über Gradelink

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Gradelink bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Administrator in USA

Great SIS

Kommentare: WCA uses Gradelink to connect parents with their child's school experience. Being able to see grades, discipline reports, and upcoming events allow families to gain insight into the school.

Gradelink is a very simple School information System (SIS). As such, the setup time is very fast. The Gradelink support team is very helpful in getting the support that is necessary.

Because the SIS is a simple, there are not many additional features. The basic features- gradebook, lesson plans, etc. are accessible. However, the more complex features are not available.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FACTS und Sycamore School

Zuvor genutzte Software: FACTS und Sycamore School

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: Gradelink was simple to setup and offered their service at a price that was becoming to us.

letztes Jahr

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Aaron! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of your service, so please look at gradelink.com/features to see what's available to you. Your input is valuable to us, so if there are still additional features you'd find useful, please talk with your support rep.

Ross R.
Teacher and IT Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

They Don't Stop Trying

Kommentare: Any time you get stuck, help is very near at hand. They have an incredible number of short videos that get right to the point and handle almost any question you have about how to do something. Their tech support is usually very prompt and has been able to help us work through some of the unique situations we've encountered. We're still working at some but are confident something will be worked out.

The integration into our existing system was painful, mainly because our previous processes were primitive and we had some unique requirements being a religious school that is partly a boarding school and partly a local school and serves both high school and college. Gradelink was not setup for that scenario but worked very hard with us to create work-arounds that, after one year, seem to be working well. Their communication included all the methods we needed and replaced a hodge-podge of approaches we had been using. It is now seamless and very useful. Our parents are very appreciative of the improved communication we now offer as well as the mobile app that lets them more easily track their child's progress. Teachers love the ease with which assignments can be created and scored. The addition of Google Classroom integration was huge for our school as we a fully committed to Classroom and can now easily sync grades. Their approach works well with few hiccups once you have the process down.

We were told that we would be able to handle both our high school and our college with one "copy" of Gradelink. This has proved problematic, but GL continues to work with us on solving those problems. There are still problems we are having with transcripts and class rank and hope those get solved before the end of the year.

vor 7 Monaten

Each school's needs are unique, and while yours have been particularly challenging, we're happy to have the opportunity to serve your school, Ross!

Sharon F.
Project Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My personal experience regarding the software.

Kommentare: It has been easy to learn and easy to use, regarding the functionality it has available.

I was able to figure out how to use most of the features by watching the training videos. I utilize the solutions homepage often.

The ability to pull information out of the database is not as strong as I would like for reporting functions.

vor 9 Monaten

We're glad you find Gradelink so easy to use, Sharon! There's no charge for support, so please feel free to contact your friendly support rep and they'll be happy to help you with your reporting needs.

Pat K.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GREAT QUALITY at an expensive cost.

Kommentare: My Administration team and teachers are so HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY to use an all inclusive program finally to help all of our job so much easier.

EVERYTHING!!! I'm able to retrieve reports at the push of a button.

So far on the discipline side, I want to be able to determine when my incident types are occurring throughout the day so that I can utilize my intervention team and plan.

vor 2 Monaten

We're thrilled Gradelink is working so well for you and your staff, Pat!

Vickie L.
Admin. Assistant in USA

Gradelink for schools

Kommentare: Experience has been good. Customer service is excellent - respond usually in the same day, even when I am on the East Coast and they are at West.

It is very user friendly and covers everything we need. I like that you can easily correct issues in the finance area. Email and text messages are easy to set up and send out. I still have things to learn about some of the finer points - reports etc.

Some reports under financials can get quit lenthly. Wish it was on fewer pages etc. especially when running statement by category.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FastDirect Communications

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: other program not user friendly and didn't do what we needed it to do.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ACS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: more options on Gradelink

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for sharing how well Gradelink is working for your school, Vickie!

Nancy P.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product...Great Value

Kommentare: Gradelink makes our job that much easier.

I chose Gradelink for our school because the basic system had so many components. Other SIS's I researched charged per component. Smartsend Pro makes communication easy. We added the online payment integration for incidentals. Gradelink allows for the flexibility to fit the needs of my school.

Adding on or starting up a new feature and/or personaliztion of the product can sometimes be time consuming.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FACTS

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: We wanted a SIS and communications medium that worked as one, not just online grading.

Zuvor genutzte Software: FACTS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: At the time, the alternative product had additional fees for different components that are included in the base SIS with Gradelink. The pricing parameters with Gradelink allow for increases & decreases in enrollment without major changes to my budget.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for choosing Gradelink, Nancy! It's rewarding to know that you've found some much value in it.

Laurentiu M.
Superintendent/ Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for school management, grades etc

Kommentare: Excellent, we were very happy with it

The software is fully featured, and offers a lot of bells-and-whistles within the basic package (attendance, grades, email messaging, discipline, GPA, reports, report-cards generation, contact info, emergency info, medical records info etc.). For a moderate price, you can add a few more features (e.g. unlimited text messaging, parent/student registration etc). The platform is very intuitive and allows a lot of customization (grade periods, grade scale, weighted grading, own discipline and attendance system etc). Support is well rounded, with a lot of online instructional materials (video and text) and phone support is very responsive. Another nice thing is that you can open simultaneously several accounts (admin, teacher, etc) in the same browser, and it has good security measures (accounts can be blocked by admin, you know who signed last and when, accounts get locked after third wrong singnin attempt etc).

The overall aspect is outdated, the colors are bleak, the whole system looks old school. Also, it behaves weirdly when averaging periods and grades (sometimes), you don't know exactly how it's done.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FACTS und MySchoolWorx

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: Engrade was a much less functional and efficient product and the support was almost inexistent

Zuvor genutzte Software: FACTS und MySchoolWorx

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: Better options and price, better support

Antwort von Gradelink

We've worked hard to make Gradelink as useful as possible, so it's gratifying to see how much your school community is accomplishing with it, Laurentiu! An update of the interface is on our to-do list, so stay tuned. And, if you haven't already, please talk with your support rep about averaging periods and grades so we get that figured out.

Barbara P.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Answer to a small school's needs

Kommentare: I have been very satisfied with Gradelink, from usability to customer service when there is a question or concern. The staff is always polite and efficient. I would like to see some of the"extras" included in our package, simply from a budgetary perspective. We are a little school, your tuition/fees program looks excellent, I would like to see if it more effective that what we are using now. I highly recommend Gradelink and have spoken to other administrators about our success with the program.

I needed a program that would be easy to implement, easy to use, and affordable. After reviewing a number of SIS programs, Gradelink met the needs of the school. Having the program for five years I have found new staff members are able to jump in quickly, parents love the ease of communication and availability of attendance, grades, and comments concerning their children. We also use the "news" page to keep parents up to date with reminders and current events. I use the program for snow cancellation and delays, as well as blast informational emails to our community, including alumni.

There are still a couple of pieces of information that take me time to access, including a quick attendance report on an individual student or a readable transcript that is inclusive of attendance, but a part of that might be my lack of knowledge. Customer service has been excellent in helping us customize report cards, something we could not do independently. Some of the staff is still reluctant to use the planning program to its full capacity, I'm not sure if there is an overarching reason or merely a comfortability learning curve.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FACTS, Administrator's Plus, Sycamore School und Aspen

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: Engrade no longer met our needs and had glitches that hindered my work. I realized the advantage of having a SIS that integrated a strong communication component with online grading/planning/standards/progress report and report card generating capacity, in addition to the ease of new staff member and parent usability.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: I'm not sure these alternatives SIS companies are correct, the program is not allowing me to put in the companies as I remember them. Some programs were way out of our budget, some were far more or far less than what we needed, Gradelink was the right fit. The people I spoke with during the process were hugely helpful, professional, knowledgeable, patient. I spent a summer researching and experimenting with free trials. Gradelink won me over, and the staff has been nothing but supportive about the decision, which is why I have recommended Gradelink to other administrators that have been dissatisfied with their services. Gradelink grows with our school and our needs. I expect to be a long time customer.

Antwort von Gradelink

We love hearing how well Gradelink fits your needs, Barbara, so thanks for sharing! We're always happy to help and there's no charge for training and support so please contact your support rep for assistance on anything from lesson plans to attendance reports. Or click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink for tons of invaluable information, including articles, screenshots and videos.

Debbie H.
principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gradelink does what we need!

Kommentare: We've solved communication problems and group texting as well as phone calls with the program. Our overall experience has been positive. Gradelink has been very responsive to any concerns we have had.

Gradelink has been user friendly and provides us with all that we need to store our student information and communicate with our families at a reasonable price. The customer service has been great. It is easy for us to call and get help if we get confused or don't understand an aspect of the program. We do not need to set aside days to do teacher training. The program is simple enough that brief training sessions and video links are all we need to train new teachers. Ease of enrollment and re-enrollment are nice as well.

At times, I would like more features, such as digital sign in for our preschool and aftercare. They have a program for that, but it is not what we need, so we will wait patiently for the program to be perfected! :) When parents enroll, we have found that they can skip certain answers by just putting in a space or a letter, for example. We would like for that feature to some how be fixed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: FACTS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: Originally, it was because of the cost of the other program. We are glad we made the decision because it is still much more cost effective for our small school AND seems much more user friendly when talking to other schools who use RenWeb.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for a great review, Debbie! We always appreciate feedback from our schools to let us know what's working well and what could use improvement.

Anna-maria R.

Review

Kommentare: Overall Gradelink works well with us and our families.

Mostly it is easy to work with and if we need support I know we are able to get it.

Starting the students in active from when they were inactive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HeadMaster

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: I was not happy with the company nor the working of the system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: I had worked with Gradelink at another school and I was happy with the product.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Anna-Maria. We're thrilled that you're happy with Gradelink!

Missy L.
Office Assistant in USA

Good but could be Better

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like Gradelink. The customers service team is always Very Helpful. They know what they are doing and they know how to explain things so we can understand. Thank you.

I like that there are a lot of functions, and it can be used for many things... for teachers, administration, lunch staff... everyone is working form the same place. We only have to have one program and it works.

There are a lot of functions, and a lot of things can be done with one program. :) This program takes some time to get used to. You have to watch ALL the training videos (the videos are good). But there are little things like having to type in the same contact person over and over for different children. There should be an option to add a new person or add an existing person to a pickup list. Also, I don't understand why the online payments don't get posted to the Ledger. If they pay with a credit card online I still have to manually add it to the Ledger so they can see that they paid for tuition. In the program we used last year it showed up automatically. One more thing, when a child is checked in/out or signed in/out for attendance, is there a way for the name of that child to be a different color or something when they are in or out. Sometimes teachers can't remember if a student was checked in or not, so they do it again, but this signs the student out. Then they have to do it again to sign them in again. If there was a way for the students' names to look different (like a different color) when they are signed in then it would be very helpful. Thank you.

letztes Jahr

We're always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your feedback, Missy! The development team is working on automatic updates for the ledger, although we don't have a release date yet. Stay tuned!

Portia G.
Assistant Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gradelink for Schools is awesome.

Kommentare: Gradelink makes our operation completely automated and allows to admin to access student information efficiently. The less paper in our work environment the better.

This software allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder. The the software is utilized the easier it becomes to start a new school year because so much info carries over. The information that parents and students have is presented differently because each user has a different goal for using the software. Gradelink makes it easy to integrate all aspects of the education environment into one easy to use vehicle.

The software does not allow users to edit and input their own personal information. There fore keeping up on ever-changing hone numbers and even teacher info is a challenge. The information from previous years is not as easy to access. It is accessible though.

Antwort von Gradelink

"...allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder." We love that, Portia! And we agree that using less paper is a good thing. We appreciate your comments because they help us understand our customers' needs.

Aimee R.
Teacher/Gradelink Administrator in USA

I love Gradelink!

Kommentare: We have found Gradelink to be superior to other SIS programs we've used in the past. The cost is more practical and there are very few glitches. It works well across PC and Mac platforms.

I love the ease of use, functionality, and cost of this software. However the part I like MOST is the customer service. Whenever we have a question or issue, Gradelink customer service/technical support representatives are helpful and friendly.

The only part of Gradelink that I don't love is the lesson planning feature. It is sufficient, and I could easily get by using that module. However, I prefer the flexibility of another lesson planning product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FACTS, Blackbaud CRM und Orbund

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: We were very frustrated with the technical glitches we experienced with HeadMaster. You also had to use a portal to access the program. The interface was designed for PC, and it was clunky on a Mac. We often were kicked off during a session, and sometimes lost data.

Zuvor genutzte Software: FACTS, Blackbaud CRM und Orbund

Antwort von Gradelink

You made the support team's day, Aimee! We're always looking for ways to improve Gradelink, so please send a note to service@gradelink.com to let us know what changes you'd like to see in lesson plans.

Eileen D.
Teacher/Librarian in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gradelink is an intuitive SIS with great support.

Kommentare: Our experience with Gradelink has been stellar! We were briefly forced to migrate to another SIS because of mandates from our district. But there was such a hue and cry from faculty, parents, and students, that at the end of one term we were allowed to return to Gradelink. For our size of school, Gradelink seems a perfect fit!

Some of the best endorsements of Gradelink are from our teachers and parents. Teachers who aren't particularly comfortable with technology say this is the most user-friendly SIS they have ever encountered. Those who are comfortable with technology find the system easy to learn and use effectively. I like that Gradelink just seems so intuitive. It behaves like it was designed from the school's needs up, as opposed to systems that seem to be designed from the top down by programmers to do what they think schools need. I was the system administrator for several years and worked with Gradelink customer support extensively. They were excellent! We had to implement new report cards, and they worked closely with us through the transition. I also liked the ability to create a test student to see how something would work before running with it. For functions that are only performed once in a while, e.g. opening a new term, Gradelink has links on that page with quick how-to reminders. You don't have to open and wade through a separate help window. I found that a great time saver. Parents find the system easy to use and so do our middle school students, who check their grades and monitor assignments routinely. We also like the communications portions of the program. The teacher pages, email capability, grade-books, etc. are all available with a single sign-in.

We've all gotten used to Microsoft and Google email products, and email from the Gradelink platform doesn't have all the features users find in dedicated email systems. For grades, it is live right away--there isn't a way to post grades, but not publish them until a later time. That might be desirable in some isolated cases, so much of a drawback all things considered.

Antwort von Gradelink

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought-out review, Eileen! We appreciate your suggestions for ways to make improvements. We're so glad you came back and we look forward to many more years of working with your school community.

Haiat B.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am very happy with gradelink software. It made my life easy as an administrator.

Kommentare: Most of all, the biggest benefit is that it saves our time in the office. We do not have information everywhere. All information is located in the software.

Every information we need is stored in G.Link. All lesson plans and standards are together. Standards carry a lot of information for teachers. Grades are easily entered and are not lost. Parents communication has gotten better this year because of G.Link. Every teacher has a web page that she/he can design. Administrators can publish their announcement daily, weekly and monthly. We like the fact that it prepares the students' report cards and transcripts. We do not have to do that any more. The discipline, students' health life, parents' information is all there for us. Teachers like it so much. They still need to get used to it and the deadlines they receive but I know for a fact that they like the features in the lesson plans such as copy and paste the whole week then make daily changes. I keep teaching this feature because that 's what will make their planning so easy, especially for those ho have 6 different subjects to plan. I love how the administrator can easily check teachers' lesson plans, up to date grades. Teachers reports is another feature that is really valuable. Once teacher understand how to use, they can retrieve a lot of information from those reports and use. The Gradelink staff and team members are extremely sharp and helpful. They usually give us answers right a way even if we call 10 times a day. They still help. They know well that once we get it we will stop calling them. I love their big support.

One thing does bother me. We want to send information to parents such as pictures, newsletters and so on. We can not send 2 at the time or more than one. We have to wait a certain time in order to send another info. This does work for us as we have to send timely information. Something that we have to send today, we can wait until next week to send. It is time sensitive.

Antwort von Gradelink

It's wonderful that Furqaan Academy is making good use of so many of Gradelink's features, Haiat! We're always happy to help, so, if you haven't already, please contact your service representative about sending multiple messages to your students' parents.

Karen R.
Guidance Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I enjoy using this comprehensive, well organized software.

Kommentare: Not only has this software streamlined our grading and transcripting process, but it allows us to keep parents informed of students' academic progress, as well as school events in an easy and seamless fashion.

I do enjoy this software immensely! It has a lot of great features, which meld together seamlessly. I have used this software both as a guidance counselor with full admin privileges, and as a teacher. It is easily accessible to parents, and allows teachers to keep parents informed on a daily basis. The platform appears to be solid, and I don't have random "grade changes" while I'm not looking! I've listed four small issues below. When these are fixed, it will be fairly close to perfect, and I will be able to give it five stars all around. As with any multiple-feature computer program, there is a learning curve. Customer support is always there and willing to talk to us.

1. We cannot set up grading differently for middle school and high school. (We would like 25% per quarter, 10% exam for middle school, 40/40/20 for high school.) 2. We cannot easily select out parent vs. student e-mail in the Communicate section. 3. I would like to ability to write a comment on a transcript that is neither a test nor an award. 4. I would like to have the ability to print out a grade level of transcript. Specifying graduation year rather than grade level would be fine.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a well-thought-out review, Karen! We go to great lengths to make Gradelink an all-in-one solution for schools and their students, while still keeping it easy to use. We'll get in touch with you to talk about possible solutions to the issues you listed. We'll see what we can do to earn those five stars!

Tina A.
Assistant principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

Kommentare: I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved. In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue. Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!

Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

There are times when I would like to export information to create mailing labels or rosters for testing and to my knowledge, I am not able to do this with Gradelink.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for the epic review, Tina! Mike and the rest of the team are happy to help in any way we can. As for exporting info, please contact support and we'll see what we can do.

Stephanie B.

Gradelink Integration

Kommentare: We’ve enjoyed working with gradelink. There grading, report cards, attendance, student database, transcripts, etc. are fantastic and easy to use. Love having this system!

I love the customer support and how easy it is for me to get an answer for what I’m looking for. Never have I worked with better customer support!

I’m not a fan of the lesson plans. They are designed to mirror Planbook, but the features just aren’t there to facilitate it. We ended up switching back to planbook this year. It’s slightly aggravating because gradelink is an all in one system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FACTS

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: Engrade merged with another company and no longer offered the services we needed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: Pricing

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you, Stephanie, you made the support team's day! We also appreciate your feedback on lesson plans because it helps us better understand what schools need.

Nancy A.
Admissions and Records Manager in USA

Gradelink is great!

Kommentare: Very helpful and friendly. They have a good help section and customer service answers right away . Good product!

This software helps us organize our student and parent population. We keep track of attendance and grading which allows us to print out report cards and keep grading information on gradelink.com. We can keep track of student alumni so we can keep in touch. We also are able to use the system to keep in touch with potential families who are looking for quality education. Customer service is fabulous! Every time I call with a question they help me in a friendly manner and solve my problem. We use the system keep track of hours at the Preschool and aftercare and thus are able to quickly see who may owe for such services.

They are still developing some aspects so sometimes a feature is not yet available. Such as last year we were looking at the sign in/out feature but it was not ready. This year we are using it!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Blackbaud eTapestry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: We liked the product and the features it had and it was a good fit for us.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for sharing so many ways you are using Gradelink, Nancy! And you're right our development team is continually working on creating new features and updating existing ones in order to offer the most complete system possible.

Wendell R.

School Management Software

Kommentare: We love this software. It is easy for all users to operate.

Gradelink offers schools a complete school and student management system that can be easily custom designed.

The only concern is that we are on the East Coast and customer service is on the West Coast.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FACTS

Warum Gradelink gewählt wurde: We wanted something that we could easily customize and be easier to use.

Antwort von Gradelink

We that you love it, Wendell! Even when we're not in the office, help is always available by clicking on the question mark icon at the top of the screen when you're logged in. You'll find all kinds of articles, screenshots and videos on everything from training to report cards to admissions and more.

Angela M.
Guidance Counselor in USA

Great Customer Service--Gradelink SIS

Kommentare: I have used this product for over 5 years now, and I recently had my first need arise to speak to someone, again after more than 5 years!! The program is sound and there is very little need for service. However, this past week, I had to contact customer service. I heard from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very quickly, and we were able to email back and forth a few times until I had my answer. He was very patient, attentive, and knowledgeable!
Gradelink also has a wonderful online library that is easily accessible via their search engine. It answers most any question you could have!

Gradelink is user-friendly! I can sit with a new teacher for less than an hour and have him or her fully functioning. Also, the support library of articles is extensive and covers many issues that may come up. I have gone there countless times and find exactly what I need.

I have not experienced any serious problems with this software. It does exactly what you tell it to do! The only category that I would like to see open up for customization by the user a little more would be the transcripts. There are categories that can be completed for awards and the degree obtained; however, there are other notable items to list on the transcript such as community service hour requirements and things that don't fit in the pre-made categories list. It would be nice to have a place to make additional notations on the transcripts.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you, Angela! Our development team strives to make Gradelink intuitive to use and our support team does their best to take care of our schools, so your review warms our hearts.

Janet S.
Secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gradelink makes school admin life easier

Kommentare: I really do love working with Gradelink and if I ever have a question, I rarely wait online long for assistance. I always get help, and the call center is very friendly.

Love that we can mass email, individuals or whole grades. Gradelink is user friendly, everything is in one place. There are a lot of tools that parents can use to access grades, assignments, teacher's pages, and now we've set it up for discipline. (instead of using a separate program) Parents also have input on community service hours, we can add ACT/SAT scores to transcripts, too.

That the "Not Re-enrolled" button doesn't work. It just gives all students, instead of the ones not re-enrolled. Teachers not having the ability to send a text for their classes. - So, they have to use "Remind"

Antwort von Gradelink

It's rewarding to hear how much your school community is doing with Gradelink, Janet! Please contact your support rep for help with the "not re-enrolled" button and we'll be happy to see if we can get that resolved. Unfortunately, at this time, admins are the only ones who can send text messages

Anissa P.
Director of Development in USA

Overall it was a really good experience. All the hard work was worth it based on the outcome.

We really trust Gradelink, as they previously hosted our old site and always do a great job with our school package we have through them. Since we knew we were overdue for an updated website, it was an automatic choice for us to ask Gradelink to handle the design. We are so thrilled with our new website! It is so much cleaner, fresher, user-friendly, precise and engaging. Vince helped us take the next best steps and continues to assure us beyond the finished product, which demonstrates outstanding customer service. Rep was absolutely phenomenal! So very patient, detail-oriented, honest, attentive and kind he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the final product and that we felt comfortable to collaborate and share our ideas and needs during the building process. Our site needed so much work, and he was always very gracious in our planning meetings. His expertise was so evident and he worked extremely hard to ensure our satisfaction. Genuine excitement about our website project was also evident and helped spur us along when we needed to envision our future site. We are so grateful for Rep and Gradelink!

Everyone on our team isn't super "techy" so there will be a learning curve. However, we are glad that we can utilize the monthly support that Gradelink offers.

Antwort von Gradelink

It's been a pleasure working with West Covina Christian School, Anissa! Please let us know how we can help less tech-savvy staff members become more comfortable with Gradelink.

Samantha F.
Admissions Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

School Parent Communication Tool

Kommentare: Staying connected with parents. Easy communication tool.

Ease of use. Low cost. Great customer service.

It's very basic. Not very fancy with the graphics or reporting features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Blackbaud K-12 Solutions

Zuvor genutzte Software: Blackbaud K-12 Solutions

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Gradelink: Cost and convenience with Gradelink already being in place at our school.

Antwort von Gradelink

We're glad you find Gradelink easy to use, Samantha! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of Gradelink, so please talk with your support rep about reports or other features you'd like to know more about. Plus, clicking on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink will take you to the help site with tons of useful articles and videos.

Sandra B.

Gradelink Review

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Gradelink has been wonderful! The customer service personnel are very, very helpful, especially to those of us who need technical guidance.

Gradelink has made it much easier for our staff and parents to keep track of our students' progress academically. I appreciate that I receive a copy of every initial email that goes out so that I am better aware of any potential issues. Grading parameters are easy to set up. We create individual schedules for our students as well.

What can be a bit time consuming is posting daily assignments. We also have to go into every individual account to click on the indicator for our parents to receive low grade alerts. As it is now, we would have to assume that parents would choose that option. Since we want to make sure our parents are notified whenever a student has a low grade, we must go into every student's account and click on that notifier. It would be great if Admins could do that with one click for the student body. We also use Gradelink for our billing. While paying is relatively simple for our parents, understanding the balance sheet is not. Also, for some reason, even when a parent has paid a balance in full, it will still "look" like they have a balance.

Antwort von Gradelink

Good news, Sandra: the new Default Grade Alerts setting will make things easier for you! To learn how to use it, just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen or contact your support rep and they'll be happy to walk you through it.