Über Gradelink

Help your school fulfill its mission and improve student outcomes with easy-to-use gradebook and SIS software that saves time.

Erfahre mehr über Gradelink

Integration process, ease of use and the facilitating of training videos divided into sections that are concise and informative.

Sometimes teachers complain about the percentages not averaging out right on their semester grading.

Bewertungen zu Gradelink

4,9

Gradelink hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 607 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Gradelink bereits verwendet?

Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive, but complicated

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Administrator in USA

Great SIS

Kommentare: WCA uses Gradelink to connect parents with their child's school experience. Being able to see grades, discipline reports, and upcoming events allow families to gain insight into the school.

Gradelink is a very simple School information System (SIS). As such, the setup time is very fast. The Gradelink support team is very helpful in getting the support that is necessary.

Because the SIS is a simple, there are not many additional features. The basic features- gradebook, lesson plans, etc. are accessible. However, the more complex features are not available.

Antwort von Gradelink

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Aaron! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of your service, so please look at gradelink.com/features to see what's available to you. Your input is valuable to us, so if there are still additional features you'd find useful, please talk with your support rep.

Vanessa
IT Director in USA

Gradelink review

Kommentare: We love their customer service. They are pretty prompt. Overall, we have been very happy with the service. Our only motivation to every consider switching SISystems is so that our data can export much easier.

I like that it's difficult to permanently make an error. Most things are easily correctable should someone accidentally make a change that they didn't mean to make. It is user friendly.

The data doesn't easily export to other systems/apps. It has to be edited each time data is exported. I also wish all the reports were completely customizable, meaning I would like to be able to choose exactly what data I need for a report to export.

vor 7 Monaten

We love that you feel so confident in using Gradelink, Vanessa! Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Branden
Junior Administrator in USA

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Gradelink offers incredible flexibility and a wide variety of features. It's always nice when I have to produce some report, and rather than having to do it manually, I find that Gradelink already has this feature. The customer support has always been excellent.

The interface isn't exactly the most intuitive in the world. Furthermore, several features required assistance from Gradelink Support. Ultimately, neither of these detract from the usefulness too much.

letzten Monat

We appreciate your feedback, Branden! It helps us better understand what’s working well and what could use improvement.

Sharon
Project Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My personal experience regarding the software.

Kommentare: It has been easy to learn and easy to use, regarding the functionality it has available.

I was able to figure out how to use most of the features by watching the training videos. I utilize the solutions homepage often.

The ability to pull information out of the database is not as strong as I would like for reporting functions.

Antwort von Gradelink

We're glad you find Gradelink so easy to use, Sharon! There's no charge for support, so please feel free to contact your friendly support rep and they'll be happy to help you with your reporting needs.

Anthony
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Program and Customer Service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love the help we get from our Gradelink representative, [sensitive content hidden]. She is awesome and always responds fast.

The face of grade link needs an update. The program needs to look more modern.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you, Anthony! We’re always happy to help. And we agree that Gradelink needs a facelift. We are working on that now, although we don’t have any release dates yet.

Rachel
Secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program, easy to use, all in one

Kommentare: Very happy with the product and the customer service.

User-friendly, hands-on help with a live representative (our is [sensitive content hidden] - woohoo!) who will communicate clearly (often with emails of screenshots and step-by-step instructions), and affordable. We also considered using Gradelink for our website management and [sensitive content hidden] was very informative, gave great feedback, and shared very reasonable costs for managing our site.

There are a few features it is lacking but has most of what we need, and they take our needs into consideration for development.

vor 7 Monaten

Glad to be of service, Rachel! We're thrilled that you are so happy with Gradelink.

Tamara
secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: customer service has exceeded all expectation

The interface is easy for administrators and for teachers, but the customer service has been most exceptional.

Having to select the "populate classes" function for every individual class when adding a new student's schedule. Having an alternative that would allow me to build a schedule for a student would be much more efficient.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you, Tamara! We are thrilled that you chose Gradelink when you switched your school management software.

Heida
Admissions Coordinator in USA

Great Program

Ease of use and customer support. Customer support is always quick to respond and willing to work through the issue with me.

Wish there were just a few more customizable options in the Application process.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Heida! We’re always glad to help.

Kris
Principal in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great support

Kommentare: Positive. I like the quick turnaround whenever I reach out.

Customer service is excellent - helpful and efficient. [sensitive content hidden] are always quick to respond.

The website is not user friendly to the admin.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you, Kris! We appreciate your input.

Louis
Dean of Admissions in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Graduate Studies

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As stated above... quality is defined by the customer.. this customer says extremely good quality

Comprehensive...it covers the needs of our school from grades to transcripts

Still have areas i have not become proficient... but tech support exceeds expectations

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review, Louis! We’re always happy to help.

Nancy
Admissions and Records Manager in USA

Gradelink is great!

Kommentare: Very helpful and friendly. They have a good help section and customer service answers right away . Good product!

This software helps us organize our student and parent population. We keep track of attendance and grading which allows us to print out report cards and keep grading information on gradelink.com. We can keep track of student alumni so we can keep in touch. We also are able to use the system to keep in touch with potential families who are looking for quality education. Customer service is fabulous! Every time I call with a question they help me in a friendly manner and solve my problem. We use the system keep track of hours at the Preschool and aftercare and thus are able to quickly see who may owe for such services.

They are still developing some aspects so sometimes a feature is not yet available. Such as last year we were looking at the sign in/out feature but it was not ready. This year we are using it!

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for sharing so many ways you are using Gradelink, Nancy! And you're right our development team is continually working on creating new features and updating existing ones in order to offer the most complete system possible.

Eileen
Teacher/Librarian in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gradelink is an intuitive SIS with great support.

Kommentare: Our experience with Gradelink has been stellar! We were briefly forced to migrate to another SIS because of mandates from our district. But there was such a hue and cry from faculty, parents, and students, that at the end of one term we were allowed to return to Gradelink. For our size of school, Gradelink seems a perfect fit!

Some of the best endorsements of Gradelink are from our teachers and parents. Teachers who aren't particularly comfortable with technology say this is the most user-friendly SIS they have ever encountered. Those who are comfortable with technology find the system easy to learn and use effectively. I like that Gradelink just seems so intuitive. It behaves like it was designed from the school's needs up, as opposed to systems that seem to be designed from the top down by programmers to do what they think schools need. I was the system administrator for several years and worked with Gradelink customer support extensively. They were excellent! We had to implement new report cards, and they worked closely with us through the transition. I also liked the ability to create a test student to see how something would work before running with it. For functions that are only performed once in a while, e.g. opening a new term, Gradelink has links on that page with quick how-to reminders. You don't have to open and wade through a separate help window. I found that a great time saver. Parents find the system easy to use and so do our middle school students, who check their grades and monitor assignments routinely. We also like the communications portions of the program. The teacher pages, email capability, grade-books, etc. are all available with a single sign-in.

We've all gotten used to Microsoft and Google email products, and email from the Gradelink platform doesn't have all the features users find in dedicated email systems. For grades, it is live right away--there isn't a way to post grades, but not publish them until a later time. That might be desirable in some isolated cases, so much of a drawback all things considered.

Antwort von Gradelink

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought-out review, Eileen! We appreciate your suggestions for ways to make improvements. We're so glad you came back and we look forward to many more years of working with your school community.

Christopher
Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a Life Saver!

Kommentare: I am grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for her guidance, resourcefulness and troubleshooting. The Great Lakes CCC operates CERT School which has been a Gradelink customer since CERT School began its participation in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program several years ago. The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction requested the push-through of Gradelink data that CERT School was unable to expedite. The request extended to prior academic semesters from CERT School, and CERT School received a cautionary warning that its failure to provide the data required by the Wisconsin DPI would jeopardize its continued participation in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. CERT School receives per-pupil funding from the Wisconsin DPI, and CERT School’s continued inability to provide the required data to the Wisconsin DPI could have resulted in the future loss of millions of dollars in revenue to CERT School and the Great Lakes CCC.As the Administrator and Principal of CERT School, I trusted [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to find the answer and solve the challenges CERT School was facing relative to the data push-through. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], I was able to reach her directly and talk through the challenges and frustrations I and the CERT School staff were encountering with the data. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my ‘go-to’ person, and I trusted her implicitly. Based on her success troubleshooting the challenges CERT School was encountering with its data, and her demeanor that put the CERT School staff at

The support I received. Please see my appended responses below...

The confusion I encountered and the troubleshooting that was required.

letztes Jahr

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review, Christopher! We wish names could be displayed so that your support rep could get the recognition she deserves for all of her hard work.

Tina
Assistant principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

Kommentare: I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved. In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue. Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!

Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

There are times when I would like to export information to create mailing labels or rosters for testing and to my knowledge, I am not able to do this with Gradelink.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for the epic review, Tina! Mike and the rest of the team are happy to help in any way we can. As for exporting info, please contact support and we'll see what we can do.

Anissa
Director of Development in USA

Overall it was a really good experience. All the hard work was worth it based on the outcome.

We really trust Gradelink, as they previously hosted our old site and always do a great job with our school package we have through them. Since we knew we were overdue for an updated website, it was an automatic choice for us to ask Gradelink to handle the design. We are so thrilled with our new website! It is so much cleaner, fresher, user-friendly, precise and engaging. Vince helped us take the next best steps and continues to assure us beyond the finished product, which demonstrates outstanding customer service. Rep was absolutely phenomenal! So very patient, detail-oriented, honest, attentive and kind he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the final product and that we felt comfortable to collaborate and share our ideas and needs during the building process. Our site needed so much work, and he was always very gracious in our planning meetings. His expertise was so evident and he worked extremely hard to ensure our satisfaction. Genuine excitement about our website project was also evident and helped spur us along when we needed to envision our future site. We are so grateful for Rep and Gradelink!

Everyone on our team isn't super "techy" so there will be a learning curve. However, we are glad that we can utilize the monthly support that Gradelink offers.

Antwort von Gradelink

It's been a pleasure working with West Covina Christian School, Anissa! Please let us know how we can help less tech-savvy staff members become more comfortable with Gradelink.

Adriana
Secretary in USA

Excellent Support Team

Kommentare: I love that it doesn't matter where I am I have access to Gradelink.

I came into this position and Gradelink was already being used. Unfortunately there was no one to train me on how to use it so I had to learn on my own. Luckily Gradelink is very user friendly and it was pretty easy for me to figure it out on my own. Any time I have had a concern or a question the support staff has been amazing. Just recently I had questions on the ability to have attendance messages sent out automatically, not only did I get a quick response, [sensitive content hidden] created a step by step video showing me exactly how to do what I needed to do.

I wish that there was a little more flexibility in regards to changing the order that classes appear on certain screens. I would also love to be able to customize the grades and divisions. Finally I wish that when printing up certain reports, such as the family directory, I could customize how it prints, especially the size of the font because it prints so small.

vor 9 Monaten

Our development team works hard to make Gradelink as easy to use as possible, so your review is encouraging to them, Adriana! We also appreciate your feedback on what you'd like to see changed because it helps us better understand our schools' needs.

Becky
Business Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly Student Management Software

Kommentare: Overall Gradelink helps us stay on top of our growing student body giving us a central place accessible by everybody with current information. In addition, it helps us provide better communication with our school parents.

I love how easy it is to set up and use. The user interface is very easy to get staff to buy into using. We had tried a different product first and it was just too much for my users. I am very happy with the reliability of Gradelink. We have been using it for a number of years and Gradelink has been down less than 5 times. Ever. Wish I could say the same about our internal network! I am very pleased with support. Everybody is friendly and responsive. Problems large and small have been handled as quickly and painlessly as possible.

The stuff that is missing like: historical student census data -- how many in each class last year, 3 years ago? how many re-enrolled this year compared to last three years? etc. seating chart with pictures report different attendance reports (monthly for National School Lunch) more financial report options ability to enter the school calendar and have attendance automatically marked NS for those days. Little stuff that annoys but doesn't really prevent me from accomplishing what I need to.

Antwort von Gradelink

Feedback from our schools is an important part of our development of new features and updating existing ones, so appreciate your input, Becky!

Monique
Office Administrator in USA

Gradelink Simplified My Administrative Duties

Having a system that parents were able to access with all student information and the ability to view and pay their bills.

Having to email for customer support, most times when there is an issue it needs to be resolved right then so it's best to be able to speak with someone versus emailing and waiting for a response.

vor 6 Monaten

We’re always happy to help, Monique, so please feel free to call your support rep anytime you need. Just like email support, it’s included in all service plans at no additional charge. Assistance is also available 24/7 on the help website. Just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen whenever you’re logged in.

Kristin
Office Manager in USA

Top Notch

Kommentare: wonderful! Great product & top notch support. I know there's other systems out there but I wouldn't change because of the wonderful support! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & everyone else SHCS Loves you!

Gradelink is extremely user friendly & intuitive. When I have had a concern or problem Gradelink's support always goes above & beyond to resolve the issue. Today I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about reformatting our report cards, he was absolutely wonderful! He gave me some great tips & insight. I greatly appreciate the time he took to format a few different report card types & a few other changes while on the phone.

I would like to see some changes to the billing tab. . . .It could also be because I do not have an accounting background. The ledgers are really hard to read from an administrators side, the running balance in particular. Also, the statements for the parents can be confusing. We use Quickbooks for accounting & have been sending parents statements from there, as they are much easier for our parents to read. It would also be nice to be able to have parent information available when you click on the student demographics in the Financial tab.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for sharing what you like and what you'd like changed, Kristin! Feedback from our schools lets us know how we can better address your needs.

Ani
Instructional Technology Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Care

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience!

I really like how easy it is to contact customer care and actually be able to speak to a human!

There are features that Gradelink does not provide that other SISs do.

Antwort von Gradelink

We love that you've had a great experience with Gradelink, Ani! Please let us know what features you'd find useful because we're always looking for ways to make life easier for our schools.

CHRISTINE
Teacher in USA

Gradelink Review

I like that the platform is easy to use. I am able to keep all my grades in one place and assign a value to each section.I like that emails send are stored for future review.

The switch between entering in new assignments is not easy. Programs we have used in the past made it easy to enter in new assignments quickly. The use of the planning component is not easy.

Antwort von Gradelink

Although it's good that you find Gradelink ease to use, we're sorry you're a bit frustrated with assignments, Christine. You may find the information on the help website useful. This link will take you a few articles on working with assignments: bit.ly/2PB1Tob. If you'd like additional assistance, there's no charge for support, so please contact us any time and we'll be happy to help!

Lirse
Office Manager in USA

Gradelink Review

Kommentare: My experience with Gradelink so far has been very good. Something that I really like about this program is the support that I have been receiving when I have a question. Personally, I have worked with [sensitive content hidden] during these two years, he has been an enormous support for me. When I have a question, he supports me too much in solving anything. When I send him an email in less than a few hours, he is replying with a solution. For me this is what I liked the most about using the system since [sensitive content hidden] has been there to help me and has trained me a lot

This is my second year working with Gradelink and so far I am very pleased with how easy this system is to operate. In the past I have worked using Power School and when compared to Gradelink it is extremely easy to use. I recommend it 100

Honestly, so far I have liked everything about the system, the support that one has is excellent. When you have any doubt, you can also go and search in the same system, and you will find the solution easily. I like everything and I'm very happy

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Lirse! We are honored by your recommendation and thrilled that you find Gradelink easier to use than PowerSchool.

Pam
VPK Director/sis admin in USA

here it is

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] saved my life today. My report cards would not print correctly and I tried everything to fix it. She was so helpful and within minutes helped me solve my problem. Customer Service is definitely her niche. Thank you so much [sensitive content hidden], I can now begin my summer vacation.

Attendance and maintaining records with enrollment process that parents had to complete themselves.

Ease of use and having things located in one section for student records

vor 12 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback, Pam, and we're sorry your initial experience didn't meet your expectations. If it's OK with you, we'd like to talk with you directly about how we can better fulfill your school's needs.

Janet
Rgistrar in USA

We made the switch

Kommentare: Gradelink now has billing and AR add to the program. It's been a tough road for us to learn all the ins and outs of the system, but service is quite helpful. They worked hard with us and we've asked for many updates to their system, and mostly quite cooperative.

We use to use excel for everything. Too easy to lose data, make mistakes, difficult to handle. Gradelink made us organize better. Better looking report cards, better system for keeping medical records, It made us look more like an 'institution'.

We expected parents to be able to update on their own, and we'd receive notice of changes. Parents had a little difficulty navigating, as well as us, and they felt the 'change' from just filling out paper forms. Somehow they felt they had to do more, when in reality it is less, more condensed, better for us.

Antwort von Gradelink

Thank you for sharing how updating and streamlining your school's management system by switching to Gradelink has made such an impact, Janet! To help parents better understand Gradelink, we have a short video at gradelink.com/student-training.

Lynette
Operations Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High Praise for Gradelink and the Customer Service Team!

Kommentare: The Customer Support Team is fantastic. They are kind, encouraging, quick to follow up, and responsive to the first order. Being able to have a team at hand when I run into an issue is key and I can always count on them!

I find Gradelink easy to use. I came into the school when the person administering Gradelink had an emergency in her family. I was able to do all of the end of year processes with a little bit of guidance from the Gradelink Customer Service Team. My 'stepping in' became a full-time job with Gradelink Administration being a key component. I love the integration that Gradelink provides for Student Information, Online Enrollment, Website Services, and Payment Solutions.

My own lack of knowledge of SIS. Most things are intuitive, but if it's a process I'm not familiar with, I reach out to the Customer Service Team, who are there right away with guidance for me.

Antwort von Gradelink

Wow, thank you so much for such an encouraging review, Lynette! You've always been a pleasure to work with.