Über Formstack Forms

Über 500.000 Mitarbeiter in 112 Ländern verwenden Formstack, um sich wiederholende Geschäftsprozesse zu automatisieren und Informationen effizienter zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Formstack Forms

Easy to use UI with pretty straightforward features and options for building out forms.

Bewertungen zu Formstack Forms

4,0
3,7
4,0
3,8

Formstack Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Formstack Forms bereits verwendet?

Mary
Mary
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

Formstack is crucial to an efficient small business

Kommentare: Formstack allows us to automate tasks that we used to do manually, like sending information to prospective clients, gathering detailed information from current clients, sending a series of steps in a project, etc. It is a great value for the money, and is relatively easy to use. We have used it for several years and can't imagine being without it - it is critical to an efficient work flow for a small business, and a lot less expensive than paying an admin to do the same tasks.

In addition to the ability to build powerful forms using conditional logic, the greatest strength of Formstack (and probably most overlooked) is how a small business can use the response features to automate tasks they are currently wasting time doing manually. For example, you can use Formstack to create a contact form that lets a prospect choose what type of service they are interested in. Using the conditional logic, you can create automatic responses based on what they select (or where they are located, or whatever variable is important in your business) that include additional information -- links to videos, documents, whatever -- instead of having to pay someone to follow up with each contact individually. You can also use this to string together steps in a process: they complete Form 1, and then automatically receive an email confirmation with the link for Form 2, and so on. This functionality has saved our small company hundreds of hours of human time, AND increased customer numbers. For all the value we get out of it, Formstack is a bargain. It's one of those "how did we live without this" tools.

The look of the webforms themselves is dated - it would be nice if they would invest in some contemporary looking designs so the user sees something more sleek. Also the ability to have self-tallying forms, where someone could check boxes and it would total a dollar amount for a quote, would be fantastic.

Antwort von Formstack

Hi Mary! Thank you for leaving a wonderful review! We love seeing happy clients! This article may help with your self-tallying forms concern: https://support.formstack.com/customer/portal/articles/2545508. If this doesn't help, please feel free to reach out to our awesome Support team, who will do everything they can to help!

Rachel
Executive Administrator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need forms that are highly functional and also look good? Yep...Formstack.

Kommentare: Loved working with Formstack. Excellent customer service and help response times too - which made solving the few issues we had very pain free.

Love the incredible ability for logic, detail, customization, calculations, integrations with payment solutions, etc. It's really simple to build a simple form, and with a little additional work for larger or more complex forms, you can intake a huge amount of information with relative ease for both you and the end user. Used this for event registrations for years, and the yearly fee vs paying per transaction made this an affordable solution for us.

Occasionally the modules were tricky to move around when I was working with literally dozens of them. Would have enjoyed the ability to have a button to automatically add a segment of fields and re-add that same segment over and over rather than including them all at once (for example, in a group registration form, having a button that added an additional field for each new group member, rather than a permanently visible set of fields that might not all be needed for a smaller group size). Realizing this is a pretty specific need, we worked around it.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Stay Away - doesn't worth the money nor the time

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Worst ever! no support! product is not working! causing a lot of issue in the business functionality!

None! product is not working! causing more issues than solving issues.

Payment links didn't work, we had to spend time fix payment links manually them and make us look like fraud. Spent hours with the support which couldn't provide working solution. We had to switch provider and dispute the charge since they try to make us pay for non working product.

letzten Monat

We appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. We're sorry to hear about your experience, and we'll use your input to improve our product and services.

Atour
Analyst in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workflow routes are a useful tool for streamlining team-based processes.

Kommentare: Salesforce and Formstack interface smoothly, enabling data to be gathered and recorded on pertinent documents.
Questions and problems are promptly addressed by Formstack support.

Formstack has implemented strict security measures to safeguard sensitive data, whether it is being collected, shared, or stored. Security passwords can be used to encrypt data and guarantee that only individuals with the proper authorization can access particular data. Additionally, workflow approval is in place, so users may only access the form through authorized inputs. Users are able to closely monitor and keep track of every form entry thanks to this.

Better back-end form storing organization structure. The capacity to replicate forms and guarantee that every rule is copied over. High-end plans are the only ones that offer advanced base features like payments, approval, multiple users, single sign-in for forms, and more.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Atour, I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks for your great review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our product. Your support means the world to us. If you ever have questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out anytime—formstack@formstack.com Thanks again! Best, Caitlin

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, formstack was a great choice for our organization. We've setup and deployed dozens of forms for both public facing use and internal use.

Formstack's form builder is easy to use and has a lot of integration options. Our form building users range from not-so-tech savvy to power users and both are able to create forms with ease.

Lack of variety with field types. While formstack isn't a "survey" tool, it's a form tool, I think they could implement a lot of field types that survey tools use and make it easier to use a single platform for all form/data collection needs.

Antwort von Formstack

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are in the process of updating our survey capabilities with advanced features and field types. We will announce the updates as soon as they are available.

Heejin
Program Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating customisable, complex forms

Formstack has features (such as conditions and logic) that allow you to make customizable and efficient forms to reduce survey exhaustion. Google forms is ok for basic forms and great since it's free, but limited in its features. Formstack is the comprehensive software for complex forms.

My one criticism is that it was difficult to view and share all the file submissions from forms. We would collect quite a few file attachments from each form submission and have to download them all and reupload them to a cloud to share with team members.

letztes Jahr

Heejin, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Have a great day.

Steven
Steven
Chief Engagement Officer in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Favorite form provider!

Love Formstack! We switched from Wufoo and haven't looked back. While the investment was a bit steeper, it was worth it. The user-interface is extremely intuitive; multiple team members including myself were able to jump in right away with minimal orientation/training. We've had no issues with the service or support whatsoever.

If only to be nitpicky, canned reporting would be nice (conversions this month, conversions last week, etc.) rather than having to manually set the date range. Some sort of safeguard against bogus form completions (asdfasfj@asf;sdfsd.com) would be nice as well.

Antwort von Formstack

Hi Steven! Thank you for taking the time to review Formstack! We are thrilled that you love our product! We are continually updating our product and would love to hear from you with any ideas you have to improve the app. Please visit https://ideas.formstack.com.

Vice President, Communication in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Forms...

Kommentare: Formstack is great if you need a central place to keep your internal company forms and have them conditionally email the responses to different inboxes.

Formstack is pretty reliable. I can set it and forget it. It is pretty easy to make fairly complex forms with intelligent conditionals.

The forms don’t look as modern as other form creation products.

Stuart
Stuart
Hydraulics Engineer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Pretty good product at a good price.

Kommentare: Formstack is fairly simple to use. Like all products, it has a pretty steep learning curve, but once you learn it it isn't too bad.

It's fairly simple to copy events to new forms. You can group events together in folders for convenience sake.

I'm frustrated by a number of problems and lack of features. For examples - The users can't modify their registrations. The confirmation emails are fairly limited in scope and functionality. You can't send emails to all registrants, you can hook up to a third party emailer, but that doesn't work for me with my emailer. There are others, but I don't want to sound like a basher. Overall I'm pretty happy and I make it work for my needs, but I am on the prowl for other solutions.

Zecharia
Digital Marketing Leadership in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Formstack is good for companies that need to scale up forms and do complex things

Kommentare: Product is good, support 0/10.

Ability to iterate on form development was good.

Their customer support was terrible. They used some legacy scripting which cost us alot to mitigate even though I had asked them to updated their legacy script calls.

Melissa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mislead by Staff in regards to Infusionsoft Integration, Won't Provied Refund From Their Mistake

Kommentare: Everything up until discovering that the product was not as promised was good. The people I dealt with were kind and pleasant to work with. It was clear that they were under the same impression I was, they communicated this to me via email, apologized for the mess up and tried to make it better. However, the only thing that would make it better is a refund as I was still paying for all the other systems that this one was intended to replace but without the integration there was no reason why I would change and pay more for what I already had set up and in use. The whole purpose of changing was to consolidate and send the data to my CRM without using an integration tool so that we can create a HIPAA compliant integration and start sending patient data between the forms and the CRM which was not a possibility all along, or at least not at the price they quoted me but they never fixed the issue which was a major disappointment given the otherwise positive experience with their staff.

I initially liked working with the people, for the most part, I think the ones I delt with are more or less at the mercy of their employer and it appeared as though they were mislead on the capabilities so I don't hold them responsible.

I only discovered them by researching systems that integrated with Infusionsoft. After several discussions and the sales person researching the uses I needed and whether or not Formstack could provide those solutions, it was determined that it does offer the integration with infusionsoft and that we could build a form that we can use for checking clients in for appointments, collecting information through intake documents, onboarding new staff and clients. We discussed at length using the forms to collect patient data that could sync with our CRM, Infusionsoft and this was all confirmed. The price was quoted to me that would include Formstack, Docs, and Sign. It was more than I was paying for an electronic document system, an electronic check in system, an integration tool, and an onboarding / training tool however the convenience of consolidating all of these into one platform was the reason I purchased it. After a full month of trying to set it up with my rep, talking to the strategic accounts manager, more testing with my set up rep, it was finally determined that integration with infusionsoft was an additional custom coding project and would cost hundreds more a month. This was not what was communicated, I was invited to meetings with the developers to sell me an integration, I asked for a refund and and was happy to talk once they had the integration they advertised. They agreed but never gave me the refund. Their mistake cost me about $2,000 for an unusable product.

Program manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good form software but lacking in necessary features

Kommentare: I attempted to use the software to make a job application for the program my nonprofit is designing. I gave up when I realized I could not export my finished form to either Word or PDF.

I liked the ability to drag form elements into the form I was making. It was quick and easy to do so. I didn't need to know any code or complicated techniques.

It was missing simple features like the ability to export my finished form to a PDF or Word file. Both of these file formats are necessary to have if the end user does not have access to the internet but still want to fill my form out (most form software companies assume that all end users will have access to the internet and believe that a link to a finished form is sufficient). Additionally, I could not situate my form elements in a horizontal landscape orientation. As a result, the form I made with this software became one long, multi-page document. With a user filling this out on the internet, this is not an issue. If not on the internet, it is a very long document to go through.

Kathryn
Director of Communiations in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moving from Paper to Online Registration

We used Formstack as a first step of transition from having no online registration or information collection to accepting registration and payments online. I liked that it was fairly simple to create forms for information collection, but that information then had to be exported and transferred over to whatever system we used to store it.

While the basic drag and drop elements of the form were simple, it was not as straight forward to link it to payment software or collect payments. There were several instances where a box wasn't checked or the formula was not set up correctly by myself, another staff member, or volunteer and because of this payment didn't go through and had to be re-collected. If you are a religious organization or non-profit, I would advise collecting information, registration, and payment through a database system or something that's more all encompassing rather than using

Greg
Sysadmin in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

While there are many form tools out there, formstack wins!

Kommentare: We needed a secure way to collect sensitive information for use by several departments while keeping the data secure. Formstack does this and makes it easy for the team.

The ability to encrypt submissions and the simplicity of configuring additional users to view submissions. Finance, operations, sales and customer service all use Formstack and onboarding / training these departments was super easy. We set everything up in minutes. The form builder is super intuitive and easy to figure out. Our team loves the customization options around the email notifications. Would highly recommend.

I don't have any cons as it has served us well since day one.

Antwort von Formstack

Hi Greg! Thank you for taking the time to review Formstack! We are absolutely thrilled that you have had a great experience and have been able to utilize us for various teams across your organization.

Trish
Director of Marketing in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functional Use for my Small Business

Kommentare: Overall I recommend this product for small businesses that need a tool to help them collect customer information and/or process payments. It is helpful that it has logic that allows you to better customize to customer needs. For example, we use it to collect cancellations and can upsell / cross sell to people based on the reason the cancel.

I like that it's easy to use and can be self taught. It is also helpful in that you can use it to process credit card payments and embed the form on your website if you don't have that software already built into your site. I've also found the "live" form that shows up right away to be a useful tool to determine if the form is built correctly and useful.

The formatting can be tricky and if you are building out logic it can be confusing. I've found myself making mistakes occasionally because of the logic and it not being clear what I'm about to do before I do it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Trish, We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your feedback will be shared with out product team. We're here for you anytime.

Angie
Senior Beach Development Coach in Kanada
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality Reporting of Data

the way that the data is provided and the customization of how you want the data reported is great.

It is user friendly, but because of the ability to customize there is a small learning curve.

Jonathan
Development Officer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Formstack is an easy way to register gifts, registration, and other transactions.

Kommentare: We are accepting payments, gifts, and facilitating registration/ticketing with Formstack, and although it needs some work on the presentation aspect, it is a great and economical tool for nonprofits.

The simplicity of Formstack is its greatest benefit. It is extremely simple to set up, use (on the client-facing side), and receipt.

The additional functionality and presentation are absent with Formstack. We still use Formstack (and will probably continue to use it) because it doesn't have many problems, but from the client-facing side, the forms can look like they are from the early 2000's.

Ross
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Formstack is not worth it

Kommentare: Formstack is not a great option. I would encourage everyone to look elsewhere - Gravity Forms is a great alternative.

Formstack integrates with Salesforce which is why we originally chose this form builder.

Formstack is overpriced, pretty limited. Nothing you can't do with Gravity forms or another cheaper alternative. Customer service is not that helpful. Formstack recently bought Webmerge which was a great software. Since then, Webmerge has gone down hill as well.

mark
Owner/Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

No better way to capture important data

Kommentare: Using Formstack has seamlessly allowed us to capture duch important information from new customers and staff members.

We use this product to have customers enroll and buy our product - simple, easy and clean way to capture all the important information and allow them to safely input credit card information for payment

I am concerned that Formstack is considering changing the way they permit the user to keep credit card information.

Fahad
Fahad
Android in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust tool for Creating Surveys

Creating surveys and managing forms is really easy and streamlined compared to other competitors, and so is the overall design of the application

Exporting in different formats is not available, and management of all surveys could maybe be improved upon

letztes Jahr

Fahad, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! I'll make sure to pass the feedback about survey management on to our Proudct team but in the meantime, I've provided a resource below to help troubleshoot exporting. Have a great day!

Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating pretty much anything!

This is a very user friendly way to create a variety of forms - from camp registrations to alumni gatherings to donation sites, this software can help you create pretty much all of it. It is very user friendly and the customer service is top notch with quick, same-day responses.

I want more - I wish there was even more customization available.

Antwort von Formstack

Thank you for leaving a great review! We always love hearing what our customers have to say! Remember you can always make product recommendations here: https://ideas.formstack.com

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and makes beautiful forms

I love using formstack. It is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate and has tons of functionality, like signatures, credit cards, logic, etc. It can do a LOT.

I wish it integrated more easily with other software so that formstack data could go into different databases, etc.

Susanna
Preschool Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Easy way to get feedback that is needed from customers. Very user friendly on the customer end. Seems like it’s the most commonly used.

Not much to say since not familiar with the admin/creator side.

Antwort von Formstack

Thank you, Susanna for taking the time to leave Formstack a great review!

Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust Form and Survey Platform

Kommentare: Very useful for collecting data for surveys, program registrations, and waivers.

It has many customizable question types and logic options for when to show a question or not. It is fairly easy to build your forms how you want and to view the submissions.

I wish there was a way to send forms/surveys through the program itself and not have to rely on your own mail server. Being able to send the survey multiple times only to those who have not completed the survey would be a huge plus. Increased logic options would be appreciated.

Verlagswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Formstack Is the Most Effective Tool for Creating Digital Forms.

Formstack allows us to automate our workflows and collect data in an organized way. It saves us time by streamlining communication among team members. Our customer loyalty program relies on this software to engage members and increase brand recognition.

The dashboard is not as intuitive as it could be, and the navigation is somewhat cumbersome. There's not an easy way to connect Formstack data to our CRM platform.

Antwort von Formstack

Thank you for taking the time to review Formstack! We love hearing from satisfied customers! We are sorry to hear that you find the navigation cumbersome. We always welcome any ideas from our customers in our ideas portal which can be found here: https://ideas.formstack.com. Without knowing which CRM you are using, you can always reach out to our excellent Support team if you should need some additional help by submitting a support ticket here: https://www.formstack.com/admin/user/login.