Über Formstack Forms

Über 500.000 Mitarbeiter in 112 Ländern verwenden Formstack, um sich wiederholende Geschäftsprozesse zu automatisieren und Informationen effizienter zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Formstack Forms

Easy to use UI with pretty straightforward features and options for building out forms.

While the basic drag and drop elements of the form were simple, it was not as straight forward to link it to payment software or collect payments.

Bewertungen zu Formstack Forms

4,0
3,6
4,0
3,7

Formstack Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Formstack Forms bereits verwendet?

Mary
Mary
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen

Formstack is crucial to an efficient small business

Kommentare: Formstack allows us to automate tasks that we used to do manually, like sending information to prospective clients, gathering detailed information from current clients, sending a series of steps in a project, etc. It is a great value for the money, and is relatively easy to use. We have used it for several years and can't imagine being without it - it is critical to an efficient work flow for a small business, and a lot less expensive than paying an admin to do the same tasks.

In addition to the ability to build powerful forms using conditional logic, the greatest strength of Formstack (and probably most overlooked) is how a small business can use the response features to automate tasks they are currently wasting time doing manually. For example, you can use Formstack to create a contact form that lets a prospect choose what type of service they are interested in. Using the conditional logic, you can create automatic responses based on what they select (or where they are located, or whatever variable is important in your business) that include additional information -- links to videos, documents, whatever -- instead of having to pay someone to follow up with each contact individually. You can also use this to string together steps in a process: they complete Form 1, and then automatically receive an email confirmation with the link for Form 2, and so on. This functionality has saved our small company hundreds of hours of human time, AND increased customer numbers. For all the value we get out of it, Formstack is a bargain. It's one of those "how did we live without this" tools.

The look of the webforms themselves is dated - it would be nice if they would invest in some contemporary looking designs so the user sees something more sleek. Also the ability to have self-tallying forms, where someone could check boxes and it would total a dollar amount for a quote, would be fantastic.

Antwort von Formstack

Hi Mary! Thank you for leaving a wonderful review! We love seeing happy clients! This article may help with your self-tallying forms concern: https://support.formstack.com/customer/portal/articles/2545508. If this doesn't help, please feel free to reach out to our awesome Support team, who will do everything they can to help!

Rachel
Executive Administrator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need forms that are highly functional and also look good? Yep...Formstack.

Kommentare: Loved working with Formstack. Excellent customer service and help response times too - which made solving the few issues we had very pain free.

Love the incredible ability for logic, detail, customization, calculations, integrations with payment solutions, etc. It's really simple to build a simple form, and with a little additional work for larger or more complex forms, you can intake a huge amount of information with relative ease for both you and the end user. Used this for event registrations for years, and the yearly fee vs paying per transaction made this an affordable solution for us.

Occasionally the modules were tricky to move around when I was working with literally dozens of them. Would have enjoyed the ability to have a button to automatically add a segment of fields and re-add that same segment over and over rather than including them all at once (for example, in a group registration form, having a button that added an additional field for each new group member, rather than a permanently visible set of fields that might not all be needed for a smaller group size). Realizing this is a pretty specific need, we worked around it.

Cayley
Cayley
CEO in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Forms fail randomly and no support is available

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Started good
Now expensive and not supported

Was the only option when I started over 10 years sgo

No support Buggy sending Expensive No flexibility

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, formstack was a great choice for our organization. We've setup and deployed dozens of forms for both public facing use and internal use.

Formstack's form builder is easy to use and has a lot of integration options. Our form building users range from not-so-tech savvy to power users and both are able to create forms with ease.

Lack of variety with field types. While formstack isn't a "survey" tool, it's a form tool, I think they could implement a lot of field types that survey tools use and make it easier to use a single platform for all form/data collection needs.

Antwort von Formstack

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are in the process of updating our survey capabilities with advanced features and field types. We will announce the updates as soon as they are available.

Atour
Analyst in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Workflow routes are a useful tool for streamlining team-based processes.

Kommentare: Salesforce and Formstack interface smoothly, enabling data to be gathered and recorded on pertinent documents.
Questions and problems are promptly addressed by Formstack support.

Formstack has implemented strict security measures to safeguard sensitive data, whether it is being collected, shared, or stored. Security passwords can be used to encrypt data and guarantee that only individuals with the proper authorization can access particular data. Additionally, workflow approval is in place, so users may only access the form through authorized inputs. Users are able to closely monitor and keep track of every form entry thanks to this.

Better back-end form storing organization structure. The capacity to replicate forms and guarantee that every rule is copied over. High-end plans are the only ones that offer advanced base features like payments, approval, multiple users, single sign-in for forms, and more.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Atour, I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thanks for your great review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our product. Your support means the world to us. If you ever have questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out anytime—formstack@formstack.com Thanks again! Best, Caitlin

Heejin
Program Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating customisable, complex forms

Formstack has features (such as conditions and logic) that allow you to make customizable and efficient forms to reduce survey exhaustion. Google forms is ok for basic forms and great since it's free, but limited in its features. Formstack is the comprehensive software for complex forms.

My one criticism is that it was difficult to view and share all the file submissions from forms. We would collect quite a few file attachments from each form submission and have to download them all and reupload them to a cloud to share with team members.

letztes Jahr

Heejin, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Have a great day.

Steven
Steven
Chief Engagement Officer in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Favorite form provider!

Love Formstack! We switched from Wufoo and haven't looked back. While the investment was a bit steeper, it was worth it. The user-interface is extremely intuitive; multiple team members including myself were able to jump in right away with minimal orientation/training. We've had no issues with the service or support whatsoever.

If only to be nitpicky, canned reporting would be nice (conversions this month, conversions last week, etc.) rather than having to manually set the date range. Some sort of safeguard against bogus form completions (asdfasfj@asf;sdfsd.com) would be nice as well.

Antwort von Formstack

Hi Steven! Thank you for taking the time to review Formstack! We are thrilled that you love our product! We are continually updating our product and would love to hear from you with any ideas you have to improve the app. Please visit https://ideas.formstack.com.

Vice President, Communication in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Forms...

Kommentare: Formstack is great if you need a central place to keep your internal company forms and have them conditionally email the responses to different inboxes.

Formstack is pretty reliable. I can set it and forget it. It is pretty easy to make fairly complex forms with intelligent conditionals.

The forms don’t look as modern as other form creation products.

Stuart
Stuart
Hydraulics Engineer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Pretty good product at a good price.

Kommentare: Formstack is fairly simple to use. Like all products, it has a pretty steep learning curve, but once you learn it it isn't too bad.

It's fairly simple to copy events to new forms. You can group events together in folders for convenience sake.

I'm frustrated by a number of problems and lack of features. For examples - The users can't modify their registrations. The confirmation emails are fairly limited in scope and functionality. You can't send emails to all registrants, you can hook up to a third party emailer, but that doesn't work for me with my emailer. There are others, but I don't want to sound like a basher. Overall I'm pretty happy and I make it work for my needs, but I am on the prowl for other solutions.

Joel
Joel
Sales and Services Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Functionality for the Price

Formstack has all the functionality you need for basic question forms. It has numerous pre-configured fields that you can just drag and drop into your form. I really like the logic and how it is easy to understand and configure. The low price is hard to beat when needing a simple registration system.

There is no customized reporting. If you want to export any data from your form you have to export it all and then clean up the excel sheet to what you really want. I wish it had some more advanced functionality within the form that would make it versatile to use as a registration software.

Ron
IT Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good program for moving paper forms online

Kommentare: Very good, been able to administer tests for people online that we previously could not.

Relatively easy to duplicate your paper form online. Inspection forms, test etc.. can be created with relative ease for most users.

More complex form may require paid for support, but the fact that this is available is a great asset for our company.

Melissa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mislead by Staff in regards to Infusionsoft Integration, Won't Provied Refund From Their Mistake

Kommentare: Everything up until discovering that the product was not as promised was good. The people I dealt with were kind and pleasant to work with. It was clear that they were under the same impression I was, they communicated this to me via email, apologized for the mess up and tried to make it better. However, the only thing that would make it better is a refund as I was still paying for all the other systems that this one was intended to replace but without the integration there was no reason why I would change and pay more for what I already had set up and in use. The whole purpose of changing was to consolidate and send the data to my CRM without using an integration tool so that we can create a HIPAA compliant integration and start sending patient data between the forms and the CRM which was not a possibility all along, or at least not at the price they quoted me but they never fixed the issue which was a major disappointment given the otherwise positive experience with their staff.

I initially liked working with the people, for the most part, I think the ones I delt with are more or less at the mercy of their employer and it appeared as though they were mislead on the capabilities so I don't hold them responsible.

I only discovered them by researching systems that integrated with Infusionsoft. After several discussions and the sales person researching the uses I needed and whether or not Formstack could provide those solutions, it was determined that it does offer the integration with infusionsoft and that we could build a form that we can use for checking clients in for appointments, collecting information through intake documents, onboarding new staff and clients. We discussed at length using the forms to collect patient data that could sync with our CRM, Infusionsoft and this was all confirmed. The price was quoted to me that would include Formstack, Docs, and Sign. It was more than I was paying for an electronic document system, an electronic check in system, an integration tool, and an onboarding / training tool however the convenience of consolidating all of these into one platform was the reason I purchased it. After a full month of trying to set it up with my rep, talking to the strategic accounts manager, more testing with my set up rep, it was finally determined that integration with infusionsoft was an additional custom coding project and would cost hundreds more a month. This was not what was communicated, I was invited to meetings with the developers to sell me an integration, I asked for a refund and and was happy to talk once they had the integration they advertised. They agreed but never gave me the refund. Their mistake cost me about $2,000 for an unusable product.

Program manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good form software but lacking in necessary features

Kommentare: I attempted to use the software to make a job application for the program my nonprofit is designing. I gave up when I realized I could not export my finished form to either Word or PDF.

I liked the ability to drag form elements into the form I was making. It was quick and easy to do so. I didn't need to know any code or complicated techniques.

It was missing simple features like the ability to export my finished form to a PDF or Word file. Both of these file formats are necessary to have if the end user does not have access to the internet but still want to fill my form out (most form software companies assume that all end users will have access to the internet and believe that a link to a finished form is sufficient). Additionally, I could not situate my form elements in a horizontal landscape orientation. As a result, the form I made with this software became one long, multi-page document. With a user filling this out on the internet, this is not an issue. If not on the internet, it is a very long document to go through.

Mark
Rock Specialist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I heard you like forms in your forms

Kommentare: Great experience. We still use it for complex logic based forms immensely. It allows for so many if statements to capture exactly what we want from the person filling out the form.

Ease of use. Drag and drop is something people just get. Training a staff member on how to build their own forms only takes a few minutes and they get the basics and are off to the races with their work quickly. When you empower your staff to do their job and more it means less work for you so you can focus on the things they can't do. LOGIC! Logic is amazing and so fluid and helpful.

Cost structure. We have lots of small forms and lots of users, but formstacks structure does not like that. If you build fewer forms and lots of responses it works great. Lots of forms with smaller reponses you hit the cost barriers quickly. Of course if you delete the data it works fine, but if you give formstack as a tool to your staff and you don't want to manage the amount of forms it becomes unwieldy quickly.

Vali
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buyer Beware of their poor practices

Kommentare: Horrifying

When the difficult to build forms were actually built, the functioned

Poor customer service, extremely difficult to built forms, they force you into contracts to look good for their investors, the company run by so many amateurs,

Robert
Treasurer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forms made easy with Formstack

This web based form builder is more than that. It helps you create and collect information from forms that you customize. It also has various integrations that you can use to advance your forms the way it fits your organization. Super.

I did not have any big issues with using the web based form builder. Its simple and very easy to use. Literally drag and drop.

Edwin
Director in Australien

Form got deactivated poor notice

Good features and good functionality. Very good for integrating with google sheets and google drive to make systems more efficient.

I was moving from a different form generating software and so did the same that I was doing before. They have more sensitive information security which is good. I was given a warning and so I emailed back and after reading their info page re:information security about how I can comply with their policies. Replies were not succinct and while I was trying to figure out how to follow their rules they deactivated my form and disrupted the business operation. Sad face. And angry face at the same time I am sorry I live in Australia and it is 12am here when Formstack is operating. Sad and feel like they don't really care about me much.

Antwort von Formstack

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer Support. If you should have any further issues or concerns, please reach out to our team at support@formstack.com. Please note that that we are moving towards 24-hour Support.

Angie
Senior Beach Development Coach in Kanada
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality Reporting of Data

the way that the data is provided and the customization of how you want the data reported is great.

It is user friendly, but because of the ability to customize there is a small learning curve.

Kristen
Instructor in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-Use Product

Kommentare: This is a great product for collecting information from staff. It is a great organizational support tool.

This software is easily used by users. Survey users can easily select the answers they'd like to use. It can be added as a button on mobile devices, making the submission of daily information (such as COVID health checks) simple.

Some of the coloring options do not quickly transfer from the desktop to mobile device platforms, making some text unreadable.

Staci
Director of Events in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Basic registration form

Kommentare: I've only used Formstack for a quick event registration form. I think it's fine for that basic need.

We use this software for a quick registration option on our event webpage. It's so easy for the user to put their name and email address in the form. No signing in or verifying email addresses. Easy peasy.

I think the back end is a challenge, until you have a chance to really figure it out. I stick with the basics on getting our form on the event page. I don't find it super user friendly. It's also hard to people to change their registration (i.e., cancel) with the form, which can make for some unknown cancellations at the event.

Kenneth
Project Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool and easy to use. Very versatile from simple forms to event registrations.

Ease of use; Ability to change quickly and in realtime; Mobile functionality; Reporting able to generate multiple formats.

Difficult to add graphics to customize form headings; Links to form names are in multiple places; Submit function not intuitive.

Antwort von Formstack

Thank you Kenneth for taking the time to review Formstack! We love to see satisfied customers! We are sorry to hear that there are a couple of areas that are more challenging. Here are some references that may help: https://support.formstack.com/customer/portal/articles/1619774 https://support.formstack.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1260843 https://www.formstack.com/blog/2016/spotlight-on-submit-actions/ https://support.formstack.com/customer/portal/articles/1930012 We are continually improving our product and love to hear any ideas our customers may have! Please feel free to send any app recommendations here: https://ideas.formstack.com.

Athletic Trainer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FormStack Forms

What I like most about formstack is the ease of use and user friendly qualities that it offers.

What I like least about Formstack is that I have noticed at times what information I enter will not make it to the administrator. There have been a few times where I have had to go back in and renter the data.

Crystal
Associate Host Team Pastor in USA

Easy to use

Virtually no time needed to train which makes it ideal to pass to a volunteer. Clean and functional

wish there were more options to make firms more aesthetically appealing like font and color options

Antwort von Formstack

Thank you, Crystal! We are so happy to hear how easy you find using Formstack. You mentioned wanting to be able to change font and color options. Here is some information you might find helpful: https://support.formstack.com/customer/portal/articles/1239064 https://support.formstack.com/customer/portal/articles/2060542 https://support.formstack.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1760375 We love getting new ideas from our customers on product improvements. If you should have ideas, please submit them here: https://ideas.formstack.com.

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid digital form solution

Formstack is simple to set up and easy to use. You can teach yourself how to create detailed form because it has a very logical setup. The forms generally work exactly how you'd expect them to and editing is simple in case of changes.

There isn't a whole lot I don't like. It would be nice to have a 'free' tier like competitors have. I have worked with companies that wouldn't need more than a handful of submissions a month, and that puts FormStack out of their price range.

Rick
Rick
Deputy Chief in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Formstack for Small Business

East of use and customization. Easy integration.

Pricey if you just need one form and are a small business getting started