Über eMedicalPractice

Cloudbasierte integrierte EHR-, Praxisverwaltungs- und Abrechnungssoftware jetzt mit MIPS-Registrierung und Merchant Services.

Erfahre mehr über eMedicalPractice

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie eMedicalPractice bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sabrina M.
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the easiest

5 letztes Jahr

In my 8+ years of private practice, I have been using eMedical Practice for my daily EHR and Billing needs. The system allows me to customize templates to how I practice and my staff can get patients in and out in a timely manner. eMed has also made upgrades to help manage my MSO patients so I can meet my HEDIS measures and avoid penalties from Medicare for my MIPS measures. I also love the mobile app Cariee to help manage my Inpatient Census and billing. Thanks eMed.

None. I recommend the system to all my friends

Janet H.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

eMedical Practice

Kommentare: i have used other EMR's in the past and this one is by far the easiest and customer service is good.

It is easy to learn and the videos are a plus as well.

I would like to see more features with the scheduling. It would be nice to have set times with physicals and new patients. It would help with the staff scheduling physicals and new patients at the correct times.

Dennis C.
Dennis C.
Medical Scribe in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A buggy, but functional EMR

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Utilizing this EMR as a medical scribe is frustrating due to how clunky it tends to be compared to other EMR such as EPIC. I wouldn't recommend it.

It does the job it's required to do. You can enter HPI, ROS, PE, A&P, and codes. The final printed report looks appropriate.

I've been utilizing this software as a medical scribe for various physicians for several months now. When it comes to charting, the software is difficult to use. The text entering fields are glitchy and oftentimes replace things you write with its own suggestions. There's no way to correct these faults. Its very slowly and clunky as a result.

Antwort von eMedPractice

letztes Jahr

As you are not an savvy user of the system and as a 3rd party scribe to compare our system to Epic just shows you have not been properly trained or really know anything about the system. For more than 5000+ physicians who are currently using the system and uses Dragon Medical or Fluency, they are completing their notes in a timely fashion and not have to spend 2+ hours a day completing their notes. I would advise for you to look at your source as I will be reaching out to your company to put in a formal complaint.

Mohan P.
Chief Business Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The very Best

Kommentare: We have all MIPs Data at our fingertips.

Very Comprehensive program and very intuitive.

Could improve the look and feel some more

Carlos M.
CEO in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great affordable EHR / PM and Billing Solution.

Kommentare: Friendly customer service and direct connection with the CEO. Easy to use and for been a small and relatively new company has all that is needed to compete along side with big companies. As an owner of 6 clinics processing 3500 claims per month this system is super affordable! Totally recommended! Carlos Moncada
CEO - BlueSky Med-Office Solutions LLC